HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819AllNext
Current Page: 14 of 19
Re: Stabbing in Rose Hill
Posted by: Probably ()
Date: July 23, 2011 11:48PM

@FunAndGames
especially the neighbors need to know
This should have answered your question or did you just want to be sarcastic.
When accusations are made especially pertaining to threats, continuous ones at that, it's going to be called out, otherwise it's just more bullshit against someone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: July 24, 2011 01:02AM

I dont know what's better - the fact that this thread is 14 pages now, or the fact that there are ACTUALLY ppl all butthurt that I dont have any respect for this "person"

bet she wished she gone to "Rehab" , instead of saying NO NO NO

LoLz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2011 06:58PM by Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: FunAndGames ()
Date: July 24, 2011 01:26AM

Probably Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @FunAndGames
> especially the neighbors need to know
> This should have answered your question or did you
> just want to be sarcastic.
> When accusations are made especially pertaining to
> threats, continuous ones at that, it's going to be
> called out, otherwise it's just more bullshit
> against someone.

Wasn't trying to be sarcastic, I am not related to the family nor a friend so I couldn't tell ya about the threats...

My point was that none of you cared before So why now? I have read alot of the older posts.. I also believe what was said was that " they were threatening Wyatt's family and freinds " So if you are neither then it should not effect you.

Posted by: To Gordon ()
Date: July 24, 2011 01:36AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> I dont know what's better - the fact that this
> thread is 14 pages now, or the fact that there are
> ACTUALLY ppl all butthurt that I dont have any
> respect for this "person"
>
>
>
>
> bet she wishes she had stuck with "Rehab" now LoLz

we are wishing your mom and dad would have chosen abortion over having you.... LoLz

Date: July 24, 2011 01:51AM

ha ha - kinda like what yr parents DID choose with you?
LoLz
Attachments:
158344911_56d1325a0b.jpg

Posted by: Occoquan Rd ()
Date: July 24, 2011 07:25PM

How is it that more than half of you only accuse one party of wrong? How can Stephen be wrong for leaving his house, but Wyatt is entitled to head out with a golf club? Or was granny lying?

Does anyone wonder where the murder weapon went?

@Mephisto/Gordon -come on, they are right, get off of this thread, try to help people who aren't gutter trash, this whole community seems to be, eventually they'll head up to your shopping centers w/golf clubs to find you, and then we're gonna have to start a whole new thread.

And why are you so upset about a pic of a dead drug addict? You're all backing a dead drug dealer, can't have one without the other....

Maybe if they'd gone to rehab they'd be alive live live......

Date: July 25, 2011 12:34PM

Occoquan Rd Wrote:
> How is it that more than half of you only accuse
> one party of wrong? How can Stephen be wrong for
> leaving his house, but Wyatt is entitled to head
> out with a golf club? Or was granny lying?
>
> Does anyone wonder where the murder weapon went?
>
>
> @Mephisto/Gordon -come on, they are right, get off
> of this thread, try to help people who aren't
> gutter trash, this whole community seems to be,
> eventually they'll head up to your shopping
> centers w/golf clubs to find you, and then we're
> gonna have to start a whole new thread.
>
> And why are you so upset about a pic of a dead
> drug addict? You're all backing a dead drug
> dealer, can't have one without the other....
>
> Maybe if they'd gone to rehab they'd be alive live
> live......

Why would the Murder Victim be to blame, I am sorry I don't think he stabbed himself 12 times?? All of you keep going on about the Famous Golf Club, Why is it you say nothing about Steven Smith Bringing a Knife????? just because people have diffrence of opinion does not make them Gutter Trash. Do you have proof Wyatt was a drug addict?? What makes someone Gutter Trash as you say is someone who passes judgement on someone they don't even know. It takes someone with Low Class to call someone who was murdered alot of things that they have no proof of. Your comment about them hitting with golf clubs is out of line as well. None of Wyatt's Family nor Any of his friends have sought any kind of revenge. None of them said a word one to The Smith Family at the trial. Even after the verdict was read they said nothing, yet David Smith did Standing Up Clapping then looked over at Wyatt's Family said " Who's Laughing Now, Bitches" Talk about Gutter Trash.

It's not Wyatt's friends you need to worry about. The jury set a Murder free I think I would be a little more concered over that.

" It's all Fun and Games till Someone gets Hurt "

Posted by: Reading? ()
Date: July 25, 2011 03:53PM

Why is it you say nothing about Steven Smith Bringing a Knife?????
This has been answered numerous times, are you not reading???????????????????

Do you have proof Wyatt was a drug addict?
No one ever said "addict" try "dealer".

yet David Smith did Standing Up Clapping then looked over at Wyatt's Family said " Who's Laughing Now, Bitches" Talk about Gutter Trash.
YOU are absolutely correct! No one denies that, not even his own family as previously posted.

one of Wyatt's Family nor Any of his friends have sought any kind of revenge.
They can't right now because they are being watched, too much information out here.

The jury set a Murder free I think I would be a little more concered over that.
Would you be saying that if the shoe was on the other foot? You too don't know either one of these boys nor were you there that night. Still a great deal of questions to be answered, investigation still on-going with some of the witnesses.

Date: July 25, 2011 04:18PM

Reading? Wrote:
> Why is it you say nothing about Steven Smith
> Bringing a Knife?????
> This has been answered numerous times, are you not
> reading???????????????????
>
> Do you have proof Wyatt was a drug addict?
> No one ever said "addict" try "dealer".
>
> yet David Smith did Standing Up Clapping then
> looked over at Wyatt's Family said " Who's
> Laughing Now, Bitches" Talk about Gutter Trash.
> YOU are absolutely correct! No one denies that,
> not even his own family as previously posted.
>
> one of Wyatt's Family nor Any of his friends have
> sought any kind of revenge.
> They can't right now because they are being
> watched, too much information out here.
>
> The jury set a Murder free I think I would be a
> little more concered over that.
> Would you be saying that if the shoe was on the
> other foot? You too don't know either one of these
> boys nor were you there that night. Still a great
> deal of questions to be answered, investigation
> still on-going with some of the witnesses.

Maybe you need to READ a little better because OCCOQUAN RD Did call him a Drug Addict along with Drug Dealer..............

So What if they are being watched, It's been 9mths and No retaliation.....

The only thing ever said about the Murder Weapon is it wasn't found. I am sure Steven and David Got rid of it, Well that is obvious.......Steven also admitted in the search warrant that they targeted and ATTACKED Wyatt that night!!!

From what I read Wyatt never killed anyone in his 18 years of life. Did not have a record as a Kid, or as a Adult. But Steven and David did...... and will continue too because someone with violent issues like they have never change.....

Maybe instead of coming on here harassing someone for there opinion of your family member or friend because it doesn't take rocket science to see you are one or the other..... Anyway maybe you should more concerned with shit in your own backyard so to speak...

Date: July 25, 2011 04:52PM

afternoon all

man, this thread is HILARIOUS sometimes

@Reading - as I've learned throughout this thread, you can lead a horse to water...................

@Fun - yeah, Wyatt just left his house with a weapon to go to a location he'd been in an altercation with ppl EARLIER that day beacauuuuuuuuuuuuse?

Cause you'd have to be 9 pounds of stupid to do that, no matter what the phone call was about................unless of course, you were going out there to handle business? You can play it all you want, but Occam's razor says it was a mutually agreed upon fight from the confrontation earlier in the day.

Oh yeah, the victim in this case is partially to blame because HE WILLINGLY CHOSE TO PARTICIPATE IN A STREET FIGHT WITH SOMEONE. He'd still be alive if he had not done that. Also, if he hadnt robbed the kid in the first place, he wouldnt have been a target for revenge.

Aint a soul in the world saying it's ALL on Wyatt - but to think he didnt have a hand in creating his own demise............that's just ridiculous.

Date: July 25, 2011 05:00PM

The teenage defendant charged with a Rose Hill murder told police he attacked the victim, Patch has learned from a search warrant application.

Wyatt Campbell, 18, died on October 14 from blood loss caused by stab wounds inflicted earlier that night. A 15-year-old male Rose Hill boy was charged with murder in Campbell's death.

It is Patch policy not to name minors accused of crimes.

The day after Campbell died, the defendant told police he and his older brother had targeted Campbell the night he died, according to a police application to search the defendant's home.

"The [defendant and his brother] admitted targeting the victim and assaulting him at Rose Hill Shopping Center on October 14, 2010," reads the search warrant affidavit, written by Fairfax County Police Department Detective Christopher Flanagan on October 15.

Posted by: Inspector Rosseau ()
Date: July 25, 2011 05:14PM

Thanks so much for your input, Miss Marple, I mean GordonBlvd, now isn't there some other crime requiring your attention?

Date: July 25, 2011 05:22PM

@Fun - we know all that. They were looking for him cause Wyatt robbed the younger brother earlier in the year, remember?

@Inspector - well, there is all that stuff yr mother is doing out on Rt 1...........
Attachments:
prostitute.jpg

Date: July 25, 2011 05:31PM

@Gordon- I realize you have this complex that you seem to think you just know everything and you are right about everything, BUT Sorry to disappoint ya there Oh Mighty Great and Powerful Wicked Witch of the Underground .....You are not always right.....

Yeah We know Wyatt had a Golf Club, WE ALSO KNOW STEVEN SMITH HAD A KNIFE....We also know he admitted to targeting and attacking Wyatt that night.... So yeah I guess if someone where out to get me I would have something to protect myself as well...And Once again, and again .... YOU nor I or even Freakin Mickey Mouse knows what REALLY happened once Wyatt came outside, Oh wait Steven Smith does because HE ADMITTED TO ATTACKING WYATT!!!!

He stabbed him, he didn't just punch him a couple of times, He STABBED him not one or even twice BUT 12 fuckin times!!!!!!!!! .......

He admitted to targeting him, and attacking him, he brought a knife with him, then he killed him.

As far as The Whole Wyatt Robbed him BULLSHIT ... his own friends said in statements Wyatt never touched ANY of them that night, and Wyatt NEVER T
OOK anything from ANY of them....

At the trial one kept to the truth, and one lied, My guess is he was told to lie...

Even the Cop who photographed Steven the day after the murder said on the stand he only had a cut on his hand......

David lied about the other injuries..... Go figure........

You find Murder Funny ......Nice ( said sarcasticaly )

Posted by: Inspector Rosseau ()
Date: July 25, 2011 05:37PM

Miss Gordon, my mother works behind Fast Eddies, not on Rt 1. Shows how smart you are.

LoLz

Date: July 25, 2011 05:53PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @Fun - we know all that. They were looking for
> him cause Wyatt robbed the younger brother earlier
> in the year, remember?
>
> @Inspector - well, there is all that stuff yr
> mother is doing out on Rt 1...........

If I remember reading correctly you asked someone to point out when you have been rude etc to someone...... the above comment would be one of those... what class you have gordo.... Nice

Posted by: Reading? ()
Date: July 25, 2011 05:56PM

And why are you so upset about a pic of a dead drug addict?
My oversight, you are correct.

The teenage defendant charged with a Rose Hill murder told police he attacked the victim
~Well yeah, he was honest. No one could provide evidence and importantly witnesses that he did; therefore, he could have kept his mouth shut.
The day after Campbell died, the defendant told police he and his older brother had targeted Campbell
~Well yeah. His brother did agree to fight so yeah he was a target.
I am sure Steven and David Got rid of it, Well that is obvious......
~And how is that obvious? What makes you think that the knife in Tony's jeep wasn't the weapon, because he said he wasn't there fighting or because the knife had been cleaned. We can think of many scenarios, can't we but there's no obvious answers.
"The [defendant and his brother] admitted targeting the victim and assaulting him at Rose Hill Shopping
~Yep that's right based on the statements reflected above.

Maybe instead of coming on here harassing someone for there opinion of your family member or friend because it doesn't take rocket science to see you are one or the other..... Anyway maybe you should more concerned with shit in your own backyard so to speak...
Oh! I see it's a one way street, you claim no relation or friendship don't know any of the people but I do, what ever you say... No harassing, sharing opinions and facts, just like you, right?

In your own words with correction "Anyway maybe you should BE more concerned with shit in your own backyard, so to speak..." because based on the familiarity of your tone, you may have a concern, so to speak :)

Date: July 25, 2011 08:46PM

@Reading - according to the trial, he had like a pound of weed in his safe - has anyone proven that it was for dealing and not for "personal use"? LoLz

Inspector: +1 - you win this round, but I'll get you next time, Gadget....................next time :)

@Fun - if telling a mama joke is rude to you, then you need to really grow up. It's called doing the dozens (google it) and I'll always do it to someone who's rude to me (i.e. calls me out of my name). We big kids play like this all the time. Sorry if I offended you with that, but it's really no big deal to us and I humbly suggest if it bothers you, that you may need to..................
Attachments:
harden the fuck up.jpg

Posted by: Here Gordon ()
Date: July 25, 2011 08:57PM

Under Recap:
Campbell's cell phone showed his safe which had between 1/2lb - 1/lb and cash, $10K.
Greenberg, who has been prevented from producing evidence about Wyatt Campbell's possible history of marijuana dealing with Taylor and Perez, asked William Campbell whether, the day after the murder, he told FCPD Detective Dan Bibeault that his younger brother had been involved in a drug deal that went sour.
William Campbell said he didn't recall making any statement like that. When Greenberg asked him if he'd like to see the interview where he allegedly said it, Campbell refused, saying he knows what he said.
IMMEDIATELY after Campbell, Det. Bibeault said that William Campbell did tell him that his younger brother had told him about a recent drug deal gone bad, and explained how he chased at least one person down the street with a baseball bat as a result.

Date: July 25, 2011 10:54PM

Reading? Wrote:
> And why are you so upset about a pic of a dead
> drug addict?
> My oversight, you are correct.
>
> The teenage defendant charged with a Rose Hill
> murder told police he attacked the victim
> ~Well yeah, he was honest. No one could provide
> evidence and importantly witnesses that he did;
> therefore, he could have kept his mouth shut.
> The day after Campbell died, the defendant told
> police he and his older brother had targeted
> Campbell
> ~Well yeah. His brother did agree to fight so yeah
> he was a target.
> I am sure Steven and David Got rid of it, Well
> that is obvious......
> ~And how is that obvious? What makes you think
> that the knife in Tony's jeep wasn't the weapon,
> because he said he wasn't there fighting or
> because the knife had been cleaned. We can think
> of many scenarios, can't we but there's no obvious
> answers.
> "The admitted targeting the victim and assaulting
> him at Rose Hill Shopping
> ~Yep that's right based on the statements
> reflected above.
>
> Maybe instead of coming on here harassing someone
> for there opinion of your family member or friend
> because it doesn't take rocket science to see you
> are one or the other..... Anyway maybe you should
> more concerned with shit in your own backyard so
> to speak...
> Oh! I see it's a one way street, you claim no
> relation or friendship don't know any of the
> people but I do, what ever you say... No
> harassing, sharing opinions and facts, just like
> you, right?
>
> In your own words with correction "Anyway maybe
> you should BE more concerned with shit in your own
> backyard, so to speak..." because based on the
> familiarity of your tone, you may have a concern,
> so to speak :)

I didn't know Wyatt nor Steven. I can still see right from wrong. Yes I do have a concern, The concern is the fact that someone who committed murder was set free, So yes it concerns me to know that there is a murder walking around the area.

You want everyone to believe that the murder victim was at fault for his own death, Do you not realize how insane that sounds??

Steven and his friends were out at 1am and got robbed, We realize this happened, now here is where the problem is that I have, Both of Steven's friends said in their statements to the police that though Wyatt was there, He did not touch any of them, nor did he take anything from any of them.......Yes I realize at the trial that only one kept with the truth, the other one lied, my guess he was asked too, well more to the point threatened into lying for Steven....

Night of October 14, 2010- Wyatt and Randy stopped at 7-11, David and Steven pull up, I believe it was David who approached the car screaming at Wyatt, and punching Wyatt..... It was Randy Taylor who told them to meet around back, not Wyatt.. It was Randy's weed, not Wyatt's that Randy was trying to get rid of...Wyatt went home with the intent of staying then 20 mins a call from Randy what was said Well No one knows but it had to have been bad enough for Wyatt t grab a Golf Club...

Now here is where I have another issue Everyone of you keeps saying it was a mutual fight you can't really say that You were not there, just like I wasn't. How do you know it was Wyatt who went after Steven, it is very possible Wyatt was jumped by Steven has he came thru the Cut....

I also know this much if someone is coming at me with a Knife I don't think I am just going to stand there, so yes I find it very possible that someone was holding Mr. Campbell...

Wyatt ended up with 12 stab wounds, 2 fatal... Only Wyatt's DNA was found none of Steven's... Even in their own car the Police took 40 swabs of blood all came back Wyatt's DNA.. So your theory that Wyatt attacked Steven doesn't add up.. Even like I said before the officer who took pics of Steven's wounds testified he had only a cut on his hand...

Do I believe there is more to the story of what happened to Wyatt, you bet your ass I do, Sadly I don't think we will ever know.

Whether Wyatt sold drugs or didn't or whether he personally used or didn't ..It really does not matter it didnt mean his Life was worth any less then anyone elses.

Date: July 25, 2011 11:05PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
>
> @Fun - if telling a mama joke is rude to you, then
> you need to really grow up. It's called doing the
> dozens (google it) and I'll always do it to
> someone who's rude to me (i.e. calls me out of my
> name). We big kids play like this all the time.
> Sorry if I offended you with that, but it's really
> no big deal to us and I humbly suggest if it
> bothers you, that you may need
> to..................

I don't need to harden up, nothing wrong with me. I just think their better ways to get your opinion across without being a Total Bitch ...As far as Big Kids Play like this all the time, Your the only one posting the pics, and as far as it not being a big deal to us.... yeah ok I believe alot of people find not just posts rude but your pics crude as well....

Posted by: Pyongyang Crime Syndicate ()
Date: July 25, 2011 11:50PM

"calls me out of my name"?

I get the dozens, but I don't get that sentence...

Posted by: AndJusticeforWyatt ()
Date: July 26, 2011 07:45AM

Pyongyang Crime Syndicate Wrote:
> "calls me out of my name"?
>
> I get the dozens, but I don't get that sentence...

We have been trying to figure out He/She's sentences for a long time, Since Gordon can't seem to decide whether they are s HE or a She.... This is the closet we have come to a pic
Attachments:
gordon

Posted by: It's becoming clear ()
Date: July 26, 2011 08:58AM

There's nothing more sad than a woman who hates the body she's trapped in. That would explain a lot.

Date: July 26, 2011 09:08AM

@It's becoming/AndJustice - you're the only one trying to decide my gender, not me LoLz and the obsession y'all have over what you think my gender is or what I look like is sadder than anything else.............

Pyongyang - http://www.definition-of.com/call%20me%20out%20%20my%20name

pic unrelated
Attachments:
pope action comic.png

Posted by: AndJusticeforWyatt ()
Date: July 26, 2011 11:26AM

Don't flatter yourself Gordon I am not obsessed with knowing your gender I just explained why we call you HE/SHE :) Really though Pat get over your self

Posted by: Why Att? ()
Date: July 26, 2011 04:06PM

well, you do sound kind of obsessed with Gordon if you are caring so much to post pictures and bring up gender - isnt this thread about a "Stabbing in Rose Hill?" and not about Gordon Blvd? Then why are you making him/her the focus of it? Anyone who seems to care about Gordon's sex is kind of strange

Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: July 26, 2011 08:30PM

Unfortunately there are 2 threads on the same topic...so...

Gordon Blvd Wrote:

> As I've said TONS of times before

OK then, please stop.

This is the problem...

No one is so interested in you, or about a total stranger on the internet - as you constantly try to accuse people of - they are just tired of reading the same thing every 5th post, which would be you making your ONE point or responding to other posters.

When someone says they have read some of your posts - they are not concerned with or somehow affected by you, as you again constantly accuse people of - it is almost impossible NOT to see your posts on FFXU, it is littered with your TONS of ramblings, many are the same point, or just you trying to defend that ONE point.

I agree with the viewpoint that 2 people entered a fight and each should suffer the consequences - also, that just calling the cops would have been the best idea --- although I do not see any of the people involved in this incident likely to do so... Your point is valid and makes sense, not 100%, but enough that it can be taken as a genuine. legitimate and knowledgeable way of looking at the situation.

With the above said - it is the "As I've said TONS of times before" where you just become an ignorant parrot with an "I am never wrong" complex. This is why, IMO, so many people comment on your posts, NOT because the 87th time you repeat a point, (valid or not), they actually care what you are even saying anymore --- they have heard it 86 times before and just would like a break from your parrot squawking.

Are, even you, not tired of saying the same thing over and over for months?

Date: July 27, 2011 05:05AM

Gordon Blvd has more Posts on this Thread and the other "15yr Steven Smith etc" then any other thread on this forum, yet "Pat" would like us to believe they have no personal interest , Sorry don't buy it.........
'"

Date: July 27, 2011 08:56PM

@Fun - whatever you say, hun
@post - nope. LoLz

whoops - forgot the unrelated pic

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2011 09:01PM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
wigger tjmaxx, son.jpg

Posted by: Something About ()
Date: July 28, 2011 01:21AM

Always a delight to have Miss Gordon contribute her sage comments and images to this sad thread...real class...

Date: July 28, 2011 07:51AM

Something about definition of class...................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2011 07:52AM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
wyatt campbell 2.jpg

Date: July 28, 2011 12:06PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> Something about definition of
> class...................

Takes someone with more low class to post the picture, it also shows your still obsessed with this kid ..... Tacky and Weird

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: July 28, 2011 12:23PM

FunAndGames Wrote:
> Takes someone with more low class to post the
> picture, it also shows your still obsessed with
> this kid ..... Tacky and Weird

You realize that Gordon didn't set up the trashy memorial just to take pictures of it and post it on here, right? Someone thought a pile of garbage was a fitting tribute to this kid, someone else took the picture, and it ended up on the internet.

Re-posting these pictures when they're relevant to the discussion is not low-class. Low-class is setting up a memorial to your dead friend that consists of pictures of him holding shitty beer and piles of trash.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: July 28, 2011 03:45PM

How do you consider Flowers and Stuffed Animals and pictures and candles Trash?? If you are refering to the beer so what it was not a memorial for you. or Gordon or even me. No one has the right to judge someone else's memorial bedsides my understanding is it was set up by friends, not family. Get off your high horses.....

Date: July 28, 2011 05:21PM

well, the property OWNERS certainly had the right to judge............

After Campbell's death, mourners placed a memorial near the stabbing site. After complaints from shopping center management, the memorial--including posters, empty 40 oz. beer bottles, and a blown-up picture of Campbell--was moved to a fence near Meegan's home.

http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/wyatt-campbells-friends-and-family-remember-murdered-rose-hill-teen

normal ppl dont like trash put on their property, hun - no high horse involved.

Date: July 29, 2011 01:39AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> well, the property OWNERS certainly had the right
> to judge............
>
> After Campbell's death, mourners placed a memorial
> near the stabbing site. After complaints from
> shopping center management, the
> memorial--including posters, empty 40 oz. beer
> bottles, and a blown-up picture of Campbell--was
> moved to a fence near Meegan's home.
>
> http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/wyatt-campbel
> ls-friends-and-family-remember-murdered-rose-hill-
> teen
>
> normal ppl dont like trash put on their property,
> hun - no high horse involved.

first off don't call me hun, 2nd my understanding is NONE of the property owner's had a problem.

Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: July 29, 2011 02:19AM

There is a person who is on a BLVD ---

The person who CLAIMS their kids would not be doing anything like the incident in this thread is full of shit --- if this person actually has kids they are very very neglected with a parent on FFXU 24/7 < FACT

So concerned about Fairfax County - so into puking out that their kid/s would never do anything like this - so fucking repetitive --- call CPS because this parent is attached at the hip to FFXU 24/7.

All the time, PROVEN BY JUST LOOKING THROUGH 2 THREADS ON FFXU, shows a lack of any parenting skills whatsoever. < FACT

Hmmm... raise my children, be a part of their life (if they are adults), or post 24/7 on FFXU - and repeat the SAME POINT over and over --- Ever hear the term "One trick Pony" --- suits this ignorant person perfectly < FACT

----------

And the response - well you are up at 2:30AM posting blah blah blah --- take a cue from your "puppy-dog" Meph' and just put your tail between your legs and walk away.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2011 02:24AM by postpoppunk.

Date: July 29, 2011 11:18AM

Anyone know why the older brother David Smith was never charged with atleast Accessory to the Murder??

Date: July 29, 2011 11:47AM

FunAndGames Wrote:
> Anyone know why the older brother David Smith was
> never charged with atleast Accessory to the
> Murder??

Probably because the professionals who investigated the case didn't find enough evidence to charge him with anything.

That's one of the things that's so amazing about this whole situation... Everyone claims to know more about the case than the people who prosecuted the Smith kid. They know the motive for the "murder" was a safe full of pot and cash, they know Randy set Wyatt up, they know David helped kill Wyatt, they know Steven hid behind a car and ambushed Wyatt, etc. They say that these are facts, and that people like Gordon Blvd and I are ignorant assholes for questioning them.

However, none of this information came up at the trial. There's only two possible explanations for this; either these people are making shit up to make themselves feel better, or they're terrible friends who chose to not testify or provide this information to the people who could have Steven put in jail.

Let's say you people are right about all the little conspiracies and there's more to the situation than one thug fighting another thug. It's not the jury's fault that Steven walked, and it's not the prosecution's fault that Steven walked. It's your fault for not telling the prosecutor what you know and presenting the evidence that you have.

Whatever happened to the mystery safe, by the way? Is it still buried in the woods somewhere?

Posted by: to meph ()
Date: July 29, 2011 11:54AM

Randy and Tony have the safe. The smith friends talked to the police, however for reasons of her own, the commonwealth attorney chose not to use their testimony. Had she done so, the outcome of the trial would have been different. The community as a whole has been placed in danger, as these two individuals (Steven and David) are back on the street. They have and will again commit violent crimes. Gordon Blvd is so hung up on a memorial picture, that he or she is missing the BIG picture, i.e. the fact that a person who committed a horrific brutal crime practically in his or her backyard is able to walk free. You all may make all the comments that you like about Wyatt, his family and friends don't really care. You don't know this child, but what the Smiths did is now common knowledge. That is what you should care about and fear.

Date: July 29, 2011 12:02PM

to meph Wrote:
> Randy and Tony have the safe. The smith friends
> talked to the police, however for reasons of her
> own, the commonwealth attorney chose not to use
> their testimony.

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. There is no prosecutor in the world that's going to refuse to reduce a Murder 2 charge to Manslaughter, then refuse to accept information and evidence that could be used for a Murder 2 conviction.

Unless you're implying that she intentionally sabotaged her own case so she'd lose for some reason?

Posted by: Sherlock Homie ()
Date: July 29, 2011 12:50PM

These threads are sooooo boring. I just want to kill everyone and call it a day.

Date: July 29, 2011 01:49PM

Draw your own conclusions as to intention. I do know that her lack of utilization of the witnesses was a bone of contention for Wyatt's family. The Commonwealth also did not reduce the charge to manslaughter. The plea was first asked about by the defense and ultimately rejected.

Date: July 29, 2011 01:57PM

to meph Wrote:
> The Commonwealth also did not reduce the charge to
> manslaughter. The plea was first asked about by
> the defense and ultimately rejected.

Right. So, if the defense asked for the charges to be reduced, why would the prosecution refuse to reduce the charges to something they'd have a better chance to convict Steven with, then subsequently ignore evidence that could help their case? It simply doesn't make any sense.

Either people on this message board are making shit up, or they didn't have the "proof" and "facts" that the prosecution needed for the case. Judging by the emotional people on this board, I'm sure there was no end to the kids who came forward to say Wyatt did nothing wrong, and that Randy, David, Steven, Tony, KC, Count Chocula, and the Marlboro Man were all part of a conspiracy to murder this innocent kid.

Of course, it wouldn't help the prosecution's case if the murder was motivated by a safe full of drugs and profits from drug sales, so it shouldn't be surprising they didn't call a lot of witnesses to testify about that.

Posted by: Eve of Construction ()
Date: July 29, 2011 02:47PM

Count Chocula! Of course, he has no alibi for that time!

And the Marlboro Man...a rough trade gay hustler on the make...he'd do anything to support his habit.

Maphisto, you are a real piece of work.

LoLz

Date: July 29, 2011 03:37PM

You are jumping to conclusions again. Why do you assume that the commonwealth refused to reduce the charges? And quite honestly there were people who did come forward and were interviewed by the police. There were people who came forward to Wyatt's mother. There were people who came forward on the Patch. There are many more people who are scared to come forward. Either way, the community should be more outraged by the behaviour of the Smiths than a picture put up by grieving young adults. Is it a picture his family would have put up? Probably not, but those same young adults managed to hold it together when many adults would not have. I commend them for their restraint, especially in the courtroom. They showed true heart and class in the face of their pain. They showed respect for Wyatt and his family and even the judicial system, something the Smiths are unable or unwilling to do.

Posted by: Funny_Guy ()
Date: July 29, 2011 03:58PM

to meph Wrote:
> You are jumping to conclusions again. Why do you
> assume that the commonwealth refused to reduce the
> charges? And quite honestly there were people who
> did come forward and were interviewed by the
> police. There were people who came forward to
> Wyatt's mother. There were people who came
> forward on the Patch. There are many more people
> who are scared to come forward. Either way, the
> community should be more outraged by the behaviour
> of the Smiths than a picture put up by grieving
> young adults. Is it a picture his family would
> have put up? Probably not, but those same young
> adults managed to hold it together when many
> adults would not have. I commend them for their
> restraint, especially in the courtroom. They
> showed true heart and class in the face of their
> pain. They showed respect for Wyatt and his
> family and even the judicial system, something the
> Smiths are unable or unwilling to do.
Attachments:
saturdaynightlive110313zachgalifianakis.jpg

Posted by: Let's Recap ()
Date: July 29, 2011 04:10PM

'If They Called the Cops, I'm Screwed': Fight Participant Testifies in Rose Hill Murder Trial
Correction: This article originally stated that Wyatt Campbell said, "If they called the cops, I'm screwed." Randy Taylor actually said that at trial, and the article has been corrected to reflect that. Kingstowne Patch regrets the error.
Randy Taylor, 21, testified that he was hanging out with Campbell the night he died, and later joined him in a fight.
Taylor's testimony preceded accusations from the defendant's attorney that he would lie on the stand to cover up an alleged drug-dealing relationship between Taylor; Campbell; and a third man who drove Campbell to the hospital after the fight and, according to the defense, participated in it.
Patch is currently declining to identify the third man because he is being accused of crimes, and it's not clear yet whether he is a minor. Tony Perez-
These accusations were made with the jury outside the room because Judge Brett A. Kassabian had excluded mention of alleged drug dealing, ruling that drugs were not involved in Campbell's death.
On October 14, in a time period identified between 9:30 p.m. and 10:15 p.m., Taylor drove Campbell to Rose Hill to drop him off. First, though, they stopped at the 7-Eleven in the Rose Hill Shopping Center so Taylor could buy Campbell cigarettes.
According to Taylor, Campbell didn't have his identification on him, and he looked too young to buy without one.
As the two pulled up to the 7-Eleven, Taylor said, the defendant's older brother approached Campbell, still in the car.
"Did you get my brother?" Taylor testified hearing the man ask Campbell. According to a witness statement to police, Campbell and two other boys, pretending to be police officers, had robbed the defendant and some of his friends.
Taylor then said the defendant's older brother punched Campbell in the side of the head. Asked by Greenberg to explain how the brother punched Campbell, Taylor offered to demonstrate.
"I'm going to play it out just like Hollywood for you, man," he said.
With the defendant still in another car, Campbell and the older brother began yelling at each other.
"It was just like the heat of the moment," Taylor said. "Everybody was talking crap."
Taylor didn't want to fight in front of the 7-Eleven for several reasons: he was on probation for a felony offense, he knew the store had surveillance cameras, and there was a small amount of marijuana in the car.
"People are going to call the cops there," he testified.
Taylor tried to maneuver his car out of the parking lot. After being initially blocked by the defendant's brother, he succeeded, and drove to Campbell's grandmother's home, in a nearby apartment complex. Taylor said it was clear the encounter with the defendant and his brother was not finished.
"An example needs to be set," he testified.
Campbell and Taylor began walking from Campbell's grandmother's home to a sidestreet behind the 7-Eleven, a distance of about a block-and-a-half.
Greenberg pressed Taylor on whether Campbell was carrying a golf club, because a broken golf club was found at the scene of the crime. Taylor said he never saw what Campbell was carrying, because Campbell was behind him the whole time.
Taylor eventually conceded that Campbell was in front of him when they returned to the 7-Eleven to find out if the police had been called.
If they called the cops, I'm screwed," Taylor said at trial, then added that he just wanted to know. He said he still did not see if Campbell had a golf club.
Soon after that, the two friends met with the brothers behind the convenience store. Taylor punched the older brother, who he says was aiming a toy gun at him. The brother responded by hitting Taylor with the gun.
"It was one of my longer fights," Taylor said.
Meanwhile, Taylor said, he saw the defendant on top of Campbell, then fighting with Campbell against a fence. Still, Taylor said he didn't see much of the other half of the fight.
"It's like television," he said. "All you're seeing is your opponent."
Eventually, another friend of Campbell's arrived. While the defense maintains this third man helped throughout the fight, Taylor said that he couldn't remember how long his friend, who is about 6 feet tall, weighing between 250 and 300 pounds, according to Taylor, was there.
As the fight ended, this third man took Campbell to the hospital. Although Taylor said he never saw the defendant stab Campbell, he testified that Campbell seemed short of breath.
"This n**** hit me in my lung," Taylor recalled Campbell saying to him as he left, using a racial slur.
After the fight, Taylor said, he went to a friend's house, changed clothes, and went to the hospital. Greenberg, in arguments with the jury out of the room, said that Taylor had used the time after the fight to hide a safe containing marijuana.
The defense seized on several seeming discrepancies between Taylor's testimony at the trial and earlier statements to police.
Taylor initially said he only talked to the third man, briefly, at the hospital, but when confronted by a call between him and the man after the fight, he acknowledged that they talked briefly.
Taylor also did not have an explanation for why his phone was found in the third man's car at the hospital.
It's a mystery to me, too," he said.
Taylor was asked whether Campbell usually carried a knife. An officer at the hospital found a spring-loaded knife in Campbell's personal effects.
I never knew him to carry a weapon," Taylor said. "He carried a utility knife."
Several other witnesses testified in the afternoon. Devinder Singh, the owner of the Rose Hill 7-Eleven, testified about his store's surveillance camera.
Homicide detective Stephen Needls also testified about the custody of the video tape from the night that was given to police. No video was shown in the trial.
Detective John Tuller, a crime scene investigator with FCPD, testified about the scene in the hospital where Campbell died from his wounds. Tuller showed the shirt Campbell had been wearing in the hospital: a white polo shirt with blue stripes, about half of it stained with what looked like blood.
Investigating the car that took Campbell to the hospital, Tuller said, he found several blood stains and a wooden-handled knife with no blood on it.
FCPD homicide Detective Eric Dean, the lead investigator on the case, also testified about getting a DNA swab from the defendant's mouth.
Finally, Detective Michael S. Lamper testified about various pieces of evidence that he saw at the crime scene, including blood stains and the broken golf club.

Defense Calls Victim's Grandmother, Brother in Murder Trial
It was a day for expert witnesses, foggy memories, and disputed testimonies as the prosecution rested its argument and the defense began calling witnesses in the second day of a Rose Hill teen accused of murder.
Tony Perez:
The defense, after pointing out that Perez was on felony probation on the night of Campbell's death, asked Perez whether he participated in the fight.
According to the defense's theory of the fight, Perez helped Campbell and Taylor fight the defendant and his older brother. The prosecution holds that Perez was not involved.
"You know you're under oath right now?" defense attorney Cary Greenberg asked Perez after he denied involvement in the fight.

Medical Examiner:
According to Dr. A Wayne Williams, Campbell received 12 stab wounds on his body, two of which would be fatal. Williams said that the stab wounds were consistent with a fight.

Motion to Strike:
Homicide requires malice, Greenberg said, arguing that even taking the Commonwealth's evidence in the most positive light showed no malice on the defendant's part.
"All the facts show no intent to kill," Greenberg said, saying that when Campbell tried to leave the fight, the defendant allowed him to. If the defendant wanted to kill the wounded Campbell, according to the defense, he would have pursued him.
Kassabian declined to strike the charge, citing the use of a weapon and the length of the stab wounds Campbell received as evidence of malice.

Campbell's Reputation:
The defense called two teenaged friends of the defendant to the stand as witnesses. One night during the summer of 2010, the three teens were allegedly ambushed by Campbell and two other older boys. Pretending to be police, the older teens stole the younger teens' phones and iPods.
The teens said they didn't report the crime because their parents didn't know they were out so late. The robbery is supposedly what precipitated the argument at the 7-Eleven.
One of the defendant's friends said Campbell had a reputation for violence.
"People knew who he was and they always talked about the stuff he did," he said, although he added that Campbell didn't touch him during the robbery.
The defendant's other friend, however, disagreed, saying that Campbell had pushed the defendant against a fence and frisked him, looking for valuables.
When prosecutor Camille Turner asked the witness whether he had already told police in an earlier statement that Campbell hadn't pushed anyone, the witness said he didn't recall saying that and insisted that Campbell was involved in the robbery.

Campbell's Family:
The defense called Mary Ann Meegan, Campbell's grandmother, to testify. After the argument at the 7-Eleven, Taylor and Campbell went to Meegan's nearby apartment before heading to the fight behind the convenience store.
Meegan said that Campbell stayed at her home for between 15 and 20 minutes.
Meegan said her grandson left with a golf club, the first admission by anyone associated with Campbell in the case that he had taken a golf club to the fight. A broken golf club shaft was found near the crime scene after the fight.
During cross-examination, defense attorney Caroline Costle asked Meegan if she remembered telling a Fairfax County Police Department detective that Campbell had only stayed in the apartment for a few minutes, instead of the 15-20 minutes she testified to in court. Meegan said that she remembered giving the earlier statement.
"He was happy when he came home," Meegan said. "He was angry when he left."

After Meegan, the defense called William Campbell, Campbell's 20-year-old brother.
Greenberg, who has been prevented from producing evidence about Wyatt Campbell's possible history of marijuana dealing with Taylor and Perez by a ruling from the judge, asked William Campbell whether, the day after the murder, he told FCPD Detective Dan Bibeault that his younger brother had been involved in a drug deal that went sour.
William Campbell said he didn't recall making any statement like that. When Greenberg asked him if he'd like to see the interview where he allegedly said it, Campbell refused, saying he knows what he said.
Immediately after Campbell, the defense called Bibeault to the stand. Bibeault said that William Campbell did tell him that his younger brother had told him about a recent drug deal gone bad, and explained how he chased at least one person down the street with a baseball bat as a result.
Campbell's cell phone showed his safe which had between 1/2lb - 1/lb and cash, $10K.

The Defendant's Brother:
David, 24, worked at a Gamestop store in October 2010. After getting off work on October 14, he picked up his younger brother and took him to the 7-Eleven to buy drinks and cigarettes, but realized he didn't have any money.
As he left the store, David said, his brother pointed out Campbell sitting nearby in a car. When David confronted him, Campbell laughed, and David pushed his head.
David said Campbell then tried to get out of the car while pulling the spring-loaded knife that was later found amongst his personal effects in the hospital.
"I'm going to get you," David recalls Campbell saying to him. Soon, though, Taylor convinced Campbell not to fight in front of the store.
The two brothers left the 7-Eleven, and David came up with a plan. He'd pretend that a broken Airsoft pellet pistol they had at home was actually a real gun, and threaten Campbell and Taylor until they gave back his brother's stolen iPod.
After the brothers went to the alley, though, the plan fell apart, according to David's testimony. Campbell arrived with Taylor and Perez, and none of them were scared by the broken toy gun.
"[Perez and Taylor] just ran at me and started punching," David said. When David could see his younger brother fighting Campbell, he saw Campbell swinging something at him, then trying to tackle his younger brother.
Soon, Campbell said he had been hurt. Taylor left in his car, and Perez and Campbell left in Perez's Cherokee.
The brothers left, too, returning to their house. The younger brother had received a cut (photos taken the day after show a cut on one of his wrists), and they bandaged it up while trying not to wake their mother.
David said his brother also received a black eye and a long, straight mark, two centimeters thick, across his ribs. This would seem to be consistent with a mark from a golf club, and was not mentioned in testimony from an officer who photographed the defendant's wounds soon after the fight.
In cross-examination, David admitted telling police about the toy gun late in interviews, and initially saying his younger brother never got out of the car during the fight. He insisted at trial that his brother didn't have a knife at the fight.
"He's not allowed to carry a knife," David said.
Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney Camille Turner closed the cross-examination with a series of rapid questions:
Turner: Little brother?
David: Yes.
Turner: Love him?
Turner: Want to protect him?
Turner: To this day.

Defendant in Wyatt Campbell Murder Trial Found Not Guilty
After about six hours of deliberations, a jury found the 15-year-old defendant charged with the murder of Rose Hill teen Wyatt Campbell not guilty Friday morning.
Deliberations started Thursday afternoon and continued Friday morning. The jury reached a verdict around 10:20 a.m.
Defendant’s Brother Held for Contempt:
Before the verdict was read, Judge Brett A. Kassabian demanded order in the courtroom, telling both parties that any outbursts or disruptions upon hearing the verdict would be dealt with “severely.”
But upon hearing the not guilty verdict, the defendant’s brother, David, stood up and started clapping.
Once the defendant had been escorted out of the courtroom, Kassabian gave David a chance to explain himself. David said he was happy for his brother, and that his brother hadn’t deserved to be there.
Kassabian was not satisfied, and, placing him in contempt of court, sentenced him to a day in jail. “This is not the Jerry Springer Show,” Kassabian said. “This is a courtroom.”
While the bailiff was cuffing David’s hands, David looked at Campbell’s party and said, “Who’s laughing now, b----?”
Angered, Kassabian called the statement “outrageous” and sentenced him to additional time.
The defendant was sent back to the juvenile detention center to be released immediately.

Thursday’s Closing Arguments:
The trial was put to the jury around 12:40 p.m. Thursday, after the prosecution and defense presented their closing arguments.
Before Kassabian released the case to the jury, Cary Greenberg, the defense’s attorney, motioned again to strike the case.
“There is nothing that suggests malice,” he said, describing the killing as an act of self-defense by somebody who was “extremely petrified.” “There is no indication that this was an intentional killing. This case should not go to the jury.”
Kassabian disagreed, saying that these were all matters for a jury to decide.
During the prosecution’s closing arguments, commonwealth attorney Camille Turner stated that in order for the jury to come back with a verdict of guilty of second-degree murder, they had to establish that the defendant had killed Wyatt Campbell and done so with malice.
“You may infer malice because there was an unlawful killing,” she said, adding that there was deliberate use of a weapon, and that by the end of the fight, Campbell had suffered 12 stab wounds. “This was a brutal, malicious killing, and we would ask that you find the defendant guilty of murder.”
The defense used the closing arguments to reiterate that the defendant had been protecting himself.
“Nature’s oldest law is self-defense,” Greenberg said, reminding the jury that the defendant and his brother had been in a conflict with three people intending to do bodily harm. “These were people looking to fight and looking to hurt people in ways we can’t even imagine.”
Greenburg also brought up Campbell’s reputation, the inconsistencies in Randy Taylor’s testimony, an unprocessed knife found in the back seat of Tony Perez’s car, and unidentified blood on the defendant’s brother’s car.
And when the fight stopped, Greenberg said, the defendant didn’t pursue Campbell or try to do him more harm. “There’s no indication that [the defendant] ever actively wanted to kill anybody,” he said.
“This is a serious case and a terrible tragedy, but a 15-year-old kid is entitled also to go on and live his life.”
Turner used her rebuttal to point out that the defendant’s side of the story came primarily from his own brother, and questioned whether the sheer number of wounds qualified as “more force than was reasonably necessary to repel the attack” from Campbell.
“If a person who you outweigh by 20, 30, 40 pounds is coming at you in a football crouch, is it necessary to stab them 12 times?” she asked the jury, holding up forensic photos of Campbell’s wounds.

After about six hours of deliberations, a jury found the 15-year-old defendant charged with the murder of Rose Hill teen Wyatt Campbell not guilty Friday morning.
The jury was released for deliberations at 12:40 p.m. Thursday but was sent home at 5:30 p.m. with instructions to return at 9 a.m. Friday. They reached a verdict around 10:20 a.m.

Case close.

Posted by: Lets Recap Shall We!! ()
Date: July 30, 2011 01:04PM

June 2010 to July 2010 - Steven Smith and Friends Claim they were robbed at 1:00am by A Group of Boys of a Ipod, a cell phone, and Oh My!Drugs!!....1st They couldn't remember the date it took place, and 2nd 2 of the Kids there confirmed in Statements to Police Last October that Wyatt Campbell DID NOT touch any of them, and DID NOT take anything from them.
October 14, 2010 - At around 10pm Randy Taylor and Wyatt Campbell pulled into 7-11 at Rose Hill Shopping Center right after another car pulled in belonging to David Smith ( older brother of Steven Smith ) With David driving and his younger brother Steven Smith in the passenger seat. According to a eye witness David Smith got out of his car walked over to Randy's Car and proceeded to yell at Wyatt Campbell thru the sunroof " Did you get my brother" Wyatt replied " No " that was not enough for David Smith he then walked over to the passengers side and punched Wyatt in the arm. Wyatt did nothing back to David. Then Randy Taylor not Wyatt Campbell yelled at David to meet them around back if they wanted to fight. In the Search Warrant PaperWork Steven Smith admitted to going out that night intentionally looking for Wyatt Campbell and Attacking him. David Smith said he told his brother they should go home and get the Pellet gun they had that looked real and go rob them till they gave back Steven's Ipod. Randy stated in court that He and Wyatt then went to Wyatt's Grandmother's house so Randy not Wyatt could get rid of a little weed he had because he was on probation. There is a conflicting story that says Randy did not go to the house with Wyatt ( It had been noted in court that Randy had changed his story several times ). The truth was Wyatt did go home alone and after being home 20 minutes recieved a call on his cell from Randy Now no one but Randy and Wyatt know what was said on the phone, but whatever it was it was bad enough for Wyatt to grab a Golf Club and run out the door. What happened after that I do not think we will ever really know. What we do know for a fact is this Steven Smith brutally stabbed Wyatt Campbell 12 times....

One question I know I have is , If it was self defense like The Smith Family Claims, Why did David and Steven Smith or even their Parents call Police that night and report what happened??????? Instead of running and oh yeah disposing of the knife?????????..........

About 2 weeks after Oct 14,2010 - Steven Smith turns himself into police and charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree.

Dec 2, 2010 - Steven Smith to stand trial as a Adult. Given Bond, Next Day Bond Revoked by Circuit Court. Trial set for July 5, 2011.

Trial takes place after witnesses for both sides testified ...Jury after 6 hours came back with for whatever reason that baffles most people's mind a Not Guilty Verdict. Then as if that is not bad enough then David Smith Stands up and Claps then Turns to The Family of Wyatt Campbell and says Smugly " Who's Laughing Now Bitches ".....

Yeah that makes me feel safe and feel safe for my kids. I don't think the jury realized they let him get away with murder. Maybe the next jury he goes in front of will get it right!!!!

But us other 100's of people know it was Murder 12 times Over.

Posted by: Okay We Shall ()
Date: July 30, 2011 03:27PM

On October 14, in a time period identified between 9:30 p.m. and 10:15 p.m., Taylor drove Campbell to Rose Hill to drop him off. FIRST, though, they stopped at the 7-Eleven in the Rose Hill Shopping Center so Taylor could buy Campbell cigarettes.
According to Taylor, Campbell didn't have his identification on him, and he looked too young to buy without one.
WHERE does the phone call come into play where Randy asked for help with the fight?

On October 14, as the two pulled up to the 7-Eleven, Taylor said, the defendant's older brother approached Campbell, still in the car.
TWO as Randy and Wyatt.
After getting off work on October 14, he picked up his younger brother and took him to the 7-Eleven to buy drinks and cigarettes, but realized he didn't have any money.
As he left the store, David said, his brother pointed out Campbell sitting nearby in a car. When David confronted him, Campbell LAUGHED, and David pushed his HEAD.
On October 14, Taylor then said the defendant's older brother punched Campbell in the side of the HEAD. AS stated, Randy showed them how it was done.
NO arm, the head...

On October 14, with the defendant still in another car, Campbell and the older brother began YELLING @ EACH OTHER. "It was just like the heat of the moment," Taylor said. "Everybody was talking crap."

On October 14, Taylor tried to maneuver his car out of the parking lot. After being initially blocked by the defendant's brother, he succeeded, and drove to Campbell's grandmother's home, in a nearby apartment complex. Taylor said it was clear the encounter with the defendant and his brother was not finished.
Campbell and Taylor began walking from Campbell's grandmother's home to a sidestreet behind the 7-Eleven, a distance of about a block-and-a-half.
WHEN was the Campbell boy not with Randy?

On October 14, Mary Ann Meegan, Campbell's grandmother, to testify. After the argument at the 7-Eleven, Taylor and Campbell WEN TO Meegan's nearby apartment before heading to the fight behind the convenience store.
The truth was Wyatt did go home alone and after being home 20 minutes recieved a call on his cell from Randy Now no one but Randy and Wyatt know what was said on the phone,
WRONG......
During cross-examination, defense attorney Caroline Costle asked Meegan if she remembered TELLING a Fairfax County Police Department detective that Campbell had ONLY STAYED in the apartment for a few minutes, INSTEAD of the 15-20 minutes she testified to in court. Meegan said that SHE REMEMBERED giving the earlier statement.

If it was self defense like The Smith Family Claims, Why did David and Steven Smith or even their Parents call Police that night and report what happened???????
GOOD question..DID Randy and/or Tony ask the brothers not to say anything because of the safe which held 1/2LB-1/LB of pot and $10K.....Guess we will never know. WHAT makes you think then that the parents even knew what actually happened the night before?

Instead of running and oh yeah disposing of the knife?????????..........
THIS is just speculation, what makes you think that the knife in Tony's jeep wasn't the weapon that finished Campbell off...because the Detective didn't have enough sense to take it and have it analyzed? OR that Randy didn't dispose the knife, guess we will never know.

About 2 weeks after Oct 14,2010 - Steven Smith turns himself into police
WRONG....
On Oct 15, 2010, the day after Campbell died, the defendant told police he and his brother had targeted and assaulted him at Rose Hill Shopping Center on October 14, 2010, written by Fairfax County Police Department Detective Christopher Flanagan ON October 15.

for whatever reason that baffles most people's mind a Not Guilty Verdict.
DID you ever think because there was not evidence, the mannerism and appearance of Randy, Tony; and Campbell's own brother?
BASED on the trial, Patch; and the 2 threads, in most people's minds a Not Guilty Verdict was not baffling.

Then as if that is not bad enough then David Smith Stands up and Claps then Turns to The Family of Wyatt Campbell and says Smugly " Who's Laughing Now Bitches "....
TOTALLY disrespectful and what I read either on this thread or the other, his parents were extremely upset and had wished the Judge sentenced him much longer than what, 3 days...

Yeah that makes me feel safe and feel safe for my kids.
BUT you do however feel safe now knowing that there were/are serious drug dealings going on in your community, that the Campbell boy hung out with Randy and Tony one of which is a Felon, that the Campbell boy chased down someone with a baseball bat because of a bad drug deal per his brother but you feel safe, right?

I don't think the jury realized they let him get away with murder.
IT's only murder when it's intentional/malice and based on the trail statements reflected in the above post under Recap, it was not intentional/malice....
IF it had been, the Campbell boy would not have walked/ran to Tony's jeep and walked into the hospital, he would have died in the parking lot.
So yeah the Jury did get it right.

Maybe the next jury he goes in front of will get it right!!!!
AND you think it will be one of them and not any of Campbell's friends or brother based on the path they too are going done. Be careful what you say.

But us other 100's of people know it was Murder 12 times Over.
WHAT ever will make you and the 100 to move forward with your lives, these threads would be a good start. Defending the Campbell boy and degrading the other boy is not going to change what happened, how it happened; and why it happened.

Posted by: Juxtaposition ()
Date: July 30, 2011 05:49PM

well i guess never bring a golf club to a knife fight you diseased foos it's like a stupidity symptom i guess unless you have a video camera and an arena of witnesses testifying all accounts and Michelangelo painting on a chapel are there no more room for unreasonable doubt or some picture of malice

this thread is basic back and forth he said she said she's a victim he's a victim. i hope you're all gonna be real proud where we can question and nick pick juries and shit to death so all they wanna do is just go home. just like OJ, if the glove don't fit, yo must acquit. obviously these boys aren't liars and tell the truth at all times and that is the only reason for their success.

Posted by: Lets ReCap Shall We!! ()
Date: July 31, 2011 05:01AM

Okay We Shall Wrote:
> On October 14, in a time period identified between
> 9:30 p.m. and 10:15 p.m., Taylor drove Campbell to
> Rose Hill to drop him off. FIRST, though, they
> stopped at the 7-Eleven in the Rose Hill Shopping
> Center so Taylor could buy Campbell cigarettes.
> According to Taylor, Campbell didn't have his
> identification on him, and he looked too young to
> buy without one.
> WHERE does the phone call come into play where
> Randy asked for help with the fight?
>
> On October 14, as the two pulled up to the
> 7-Eleven, Taylor said, the defendant's older
> brother approached Campbell, still in the car.
> TWO as Randy and Wyatt.
> After getting off work on October 14, he picked up
> his younger brother and took him to the 7-Eleven
> to buy drinks and cigarettes, but realized he
> didn't have any money.
> As he left the store, David said, his brother
> pointed out Campbell sitting nearby in a car. When
> David confronted him, Campbell LAUGHED, and David
> pushed his HEAD.
> On October 14, Taylor then said the defendant's
> older brother punched Campbell in the side of the
> HEAD. AS stated, Randy showed them how it was
> done.
> NO arm, the head...
>
> On October 14, with the defendant still in another
> car, Campbell and the older brother began YELLING
> @ EACH OTHER. "It was just like the heat of the
> moment," Taylor said. "Everybody was talking
> crap."
>
> On October 14, Taylor tried to maneuver his car
> out of the parking lot. After being initially
> blocked by the defendant's brother, he succeeded,
> and drove to Campbell's grandmother's home, in a
> nearby apartment complex. Taylor said it was clear
> the encounter with the defendant and his brother
> was not finished.
> "An example needs to be set," he testified.
> Campbell and Taylor began walking from Campbell's
> grandmother's home to a sidestreet behind the
> 7-Eleven, a distance of about a block-and-a-half.
>
> WHEN was the Campbell boy not with Randy?
>
> On October 14, Mary Ann Meegan, Campbell's
> grandmother, to testify. After the argument at the
> 7-Eleven, Taylor and Campbell WEN TO Meegan's
> nearby apartment before heading to the fight
> behind the convenience store.
> The truth was Wyatt did go home alone and after
> being home 20 minutes recieved a call on his cell
> from Randy Now no one but Randy and Wyatt know
> what was said on the phone,
> Meegan said that Campbell stayed at her home for
> between 15 and 20 minutes.
> WRONG......
> During cross-examination, defense attorney
> Caroline Costle asked Meegan if she remembered
> TELLING a Fairfax County Police Department
> detective that Campbell had ONLY STAYED in the
> apartment for a few minutes, INSTEAD of the 15-20
> minutes she testified to in court. Meegan said
> that SHE REMEMBERED giving the earlier statement.
>
>
> If it was self defense like The Smith Family
> Claims, Why did David and Steven Smith or even
> their Parents call Police that night and report
> what happened???????
> GOOD question..DID Randy and/or Tony ask the
> brothers not to say anything because of the safe
> which held 1/2LB-1/LB of pot and $10K.....Guess we
> will never know. WHAT makes you think then that
> the parents even knew what actually happened the
> night before?
>
> Instead of running and oh yeah disposing of the
> knife?????????..........
> THIS is just speculation, what makes you think
> that the knife in Tony's jeep wasn't the weapon
> that finished Campbell off...because the Detective
> didn't have enough sense to take it and have it
> analyzed? OR that Randy didn't dispose the knife,
> guess we will never know.
>
> About 2 weeks after Oct 14,2010 - Steven Smith
> turns himself into police
> WRONG....
> On Oct 15, 2010, the day after Campbell died, the
> defendant told police he and his brother had
> targeted and assaulted him at Rose Hill Shopping
> Center on October 14, 2010, written by Fairfax
> County Police Department Detective Christopher
> Flanagan ON October 15.
>
> for whatever reason that baffles most people's
> mind a Not Guilty Verdict.
> DID you ever think because there was not evidence,
> the mannerism and appearance of Randy, Tony; and
> Campbell's own brother?
> BASED on the trial, Patch; and the 2 threads, in
> most people's minds a Not Guilty Verdict was not
> baffling.
>
> Then as if that is not bad enough then David Smith
> Stands up and Claps then Turns to The Family of
> Wyatt Campbell and says Smugly " Who's Laughing
> Now Bitches "....
> TOTALLY disrespectful and what I read either on
> this thread or the other, his parents were
> extremely upset and had wished the Judge sentenced
> him much longer than what, 3 days...
>
> Yeah that makes me feel safe and feel safe for my
> kids.
> BUT you do however feel safe now knowing that
> there were/are serious drug dealings going on in
> your community, that the Campbell boy hung out
> with Randy and Tony one of which is a Felon, that
> the Campbell boy chased down someone with a
> baseball bat because of a bad drug deal per his
> brother but you feel safe, right?
>
> I don't think the jury realized they let him get
> away with murder.
> IT's only murder when it's intentional/malice and
> based on the trail statements reflected in the
> above post under Recap, it was not
> intentional/malice....
> IF it had been, the Campbell boy would not have
> walked/ran to Tony's jeep and walked into the
> hospital, he would have died in the parking lot.
> So yeah the Jury did get it right.
>
> Maybe the next jury he goes in front of will get
> it right!!!!
> AND you think it will be one of them and not any
> of Campbell's friends or brother based on the path
> they too are going done. Be careful what you say.
>
> But us other 100's of people know it was Murder 12
> times Over.
> WHAT ever will make you and the 100 to move
> forward with your lives, these threads would be a
> good start. Defending the Campbell boy and
> degrading the other boy is not going to change
> what happened, how it happened; and why it
> happened.

Yeah so Let's Say Wyatt Did chase someone with a baseball bat.... He didn't kill them, He hit them, he didn't stab them.. In Fact Till Steven Smith Came Along No Murder Among Any of the Teenagers in Rose Hill, So No I don't have any concern about them going "Down" the wrong path. BYW- A little Hooked on Phonics might be good for you, I don't believe "Down" is spelled "Done".

I am not degrading anyone, I spoke the truth. He targeted and attacked and murdered Wyatt Campbell. If somebody didn't have anything to hide and it was self defense then they should have called the police right then, The only reason on Oct 15, 2010 The Smith Brothers were taken in for questioning is because The Citizens of Rose Hill tracked down the car and called police with the information, Do not make it sound like he turned himself in the next day.

You said something about maybe it was Tony because there was a knife in his car So then why did Steven admit to police he stabbed him????

You can twist and turn it all you want, besides it's not like he can be tired again for it, so why you all keep up this cloak and dagger game is beyond me. Stabbing someone over and over is making sure they are dead , which is murder, BTW the judge even agreed there was Malice because of the length of the wounds and the wounds in general.

Posted by: Wew ()
Date: July 31, 2011 06:11AM

Victim family will not do anything.

The last time they tried in October it backfired.

Go on and live your lives.

the community deserves better

Posted by: andjusticeforall ()
Date: July 31, 2011 06:34AM

Wew Wrote:
> Victim family will not do anything.
>
> The last time they tried in October it backfired.
>
> Go on and live your lives.
>
> the community deserves better

Victim's family has NEVER tried to avenge Wyatt's Murder, nor have his friends.

Posted by: Camille Turner ()
Date: July 31, 2011 06:39AM

Does anyone know if prosecutor Turner ever offerred the Defendant something short of murder, say manslaughter?

Just curious

Posted by: plea deel ()
Date: July 31, 2011 08:21AM

there was a deal talked abut not sure who offered or asked for it. Defensve turned it down i guess

Posted by: Rose Hill Supports Wyatt and Family ()
Date: August 04, 2011 10:11AM

Does anyone know if they have talked about making it a new law that if you are under 18 and on probation you have a curfew you have to go by???? Or any ideas on how we can get one passed?? Personally I think it should be mandatory that they be put on as ankle monitor to make sure they are in by a certain time spec on a school night. Maybe had Steven Smith this wouldn't have happened. Besides a 15 year old should be home in bed at 10pm on a school night regardless, BUT spec if already on probation.

Posted by: Rose Hill ()
Date: August 04, 2011 02:12PM

Shouldn't there be a law for being a drug dealer and selling drugs to our children in Rose Hill and surrounding area? OH! yeah there is one. If only there had been more time. By the way most of Rose Hill does not support Wyatt based on his reputation, so don't use us as a tool.

Posted by: Rose Hill Supports Wyatt and Family ()
Date: August 04, 2011 02:54PM

@Rose Hill- Just because you may choose not to like someone based on "Rumors" doesn't mean that someone has a right to come into our community and murder that person.

Posted by: Staying Out of Rose Hill ()
Date: August 04, 2011 03:13PM

Rose Hill Supports Wyatt and Family Wrote:
> @Rose Hill- Just because you may choose not to
> like someone based on "Rumors" doesn't mean that
> someone has a right to come into our community and
> murder that person.

So selling drugs to kids is OK, but getting killed while trying to protect your drug-dealing reputation is not OK? Good to know. I'll avoid the "Rose Hood" cesspool whenever possible.

Date: August 04, 2011 04:10PM

OMG! That person NEVER said it was ok to sell drugs to kids!! ...Do you have PROOF Wyatt was a drug dealer???? Ummm NO ya don't. Gee I wonder who would have came on here to start that RUMOR....he was killed he was MURDERED...

Please do keep your happy ass out of Rose Hill.....

Posted by: Dumber than Rocks ()
Date: August 04, 2011 04:26PM

Do you have PROOF Wyatt was a drug dealer????Gee I wonder who would have came on here to start that RUMOR
Not a rumor the boy sold drugs, proof his cell phone.
You've been off this thread for a few days, go back to the rock you crawled from.

Posted by: BoringAndLame ()
Date: August 04, 2011 05:32PM

FunAndGames Wrote:
> OMG! That person NEVER said it was ok to sell
> drugs to kids!! ...Do you have PROOF Wyatt was a
> drug dealer???? Ummm NO ya don't. Gee I wonder
> who would have came on here to start that
> RUMOR....he was killed he was MURDERED...
>
>
> Please do keep your happy ass out of Rose
> Hill.....

The safe full of drugs and drug money is a good indicator that he was a dealer. You retards that think what he did was "cool" will be in his shoes someday. Pity you can't learn from your dead friend's mistakes.

Posted by: So sad ()
Date: August 04, 2011 09:53PM

Its sad that its almost been a year and people still fucking talk shit about this.
All you people say "Wyatt deserves what he gets," Go to hell. I would wish the same to you but i would never wish that upon anyone. Its sad that you losers have enough time to harras this family, especially after all they been through. I wish everyone would just shutup talking shit already and let Wy rest in peace. Hes already been through enough.

Posted by: Shitbirds ()
Date: August 04, 2011 09:58PM

Wait, wasn't this all over a stolen ipod?

Date: August 04, 2011 11:01PM

@shitbirds - pathetic, aint it?

@So sad - aint nobody harassing anybody, just as nobody is making anybody come here and read this stuff. Dont bump the thread if you want this thread to rest in peace

@Boring - pity it is..........

@Dumber - fascinating, isnt it?

@Fun -um, wow..............

@Staying Out of Rose Hill - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont think that this crime, this thread, or those pics are indicative of Rose Hill. Cause in reality, most of Rose Hill is like this:

http://www.myrosehill.com/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2011 11:47PM by Gordon Blvd.

Date: August 04, 2011 11:33PM

Dumber than Rocks Wrote:
> Do you have PROOF Wyatt was a drug dealer????Gee I
> wonder who would have came on here to start that
> RUMOR
> Not a rumor the boy sold drugs, proof his cell
> phone.
> You've been off this thread for a few days, go
> back to the rock you crawled from.

Your opinion is not needed, was not asked for, and will not be thought about. Thanks for wasting MY time. Now go waste someone else's who cares cuz I don't!

Date: August 04, 2011 11:52PM

well, actually obviously you did think about it cause you responded LoLz

pic unrelated

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2011 11:54PM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
lol-red-ranger.gif

Date: August 05, 2011 12:43AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> well, actually obviously you did think about it
> cause you responded LoLz

You are a good example of 2 things I strongly agree with: Birth control and Swallowing!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2011 12:44AM by FunAndGames.

Date: August 05, 2011 01:27AM

BoringAndLame Wrote:
> FunAndGames Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > OMG! That person NEVER said it was ok to sell
> > drugs to kids!! ...Do you have PROOF Wyatt was
> a
> > drug dealer???? Ummm NO ya don't. Gee I wonder
> > who would have came on here to start that
> > RUMOR....he was killed he was MURDERED...
> >
> >
> > Please do keep your happy ass out of Rose
> > Hill.....
>
> The safe full of drugs and drug money is a good
> indicator that he was a dealer. You retards that
> think what he did was "cool" will be in his shoes
> someday. Pity you can't learn from your dead
> friend's mistakes.

Being small minded is not a good thing sweetheart maybe you should stop talking trash(: You'll learn one day but then again some people never change. Good luck.

Date: August 05, 2011 07:11AM

@FunAndGames
Your opinion is not needed, was not asked for, and will not be thought about.
Hey! Rock, When you come onto a forum everyone has an opinion whether asked or not, that's what a forum is.....Rock
Definition: An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages

Thanks for wasting MY time.
Hey! Rock, YOU are the one that decided to come here and respond, so you chose to waste your own time....Rock

Now go waste someone else's who cares cuz I don't!
Hey! Rock, how can I waste anyone's time, if THEY decide to respond and IF you really didn't care, then you would not have responded....ROCK

Posted by: KFC4eva! ()
Date: August 05, 2011 07:13AM

Randy Taylor, Tone Perez & Kristina "KC" Claassen are the ones who set wyatt up. The smiths were the ones who murdered him. wyatt was at home until randy called him for "help" so wyatt came out with a baseball bat ready to get somebody but there were the smiths waiting and randy was gone said he got pistol whipped has anybody seen the bruises NOPE because randy wont show his face! then tone gets a so called phone call from wyatt for a ride home when he was right outside his house yea right! then tone just happens to show up give wyatt a ride to the hospital but never calls 911 to inform them hes on his way n his friend has been stabbed. he called KC right away. KC knew the smiths & is known for setting peple up she is an informant for FCPD has been for years look at the court.va.us all her cases have been dropped or dismissed after an agreement has been made. & anyone she deals with gets arrested days later. i am so happy they arrested the one who murdered him but they need to get all those who made it happen and that is these 3 plus the other smith brother. the FCPD says other arrests will be made i hope it is for these wanna be thugs for accomplice to murder. & i find it funny how kc skips town and randy n tone have not been seen or heard from since....they just keep making themselves look more guilty. RIP WYATT WE ALL LOVE YOU & JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED! thats a PROMISE!

Date: August 05, 2011 07:39AM

so let me see if I follow this. Tone took a guy he was setting up for murder to the hospital? Really?

Posted by: Set Up ()
Date: August 05, 2011 10:49AM

I don't think Tone knew how far it was going to go, even after he got him to the hospital he gave the wrong name!! I know this much if Wy had been able to get up on his own he would have gone back to gmaws or home, not gottn in a car with Tone.

Posted by: Here You Go ()
Date: August 05, 2011 11:13AM

To: KFC4eva!
wyatt was at home until randy called him for "help" so wyatt came out with a baseball bat ready to get somebody....Here we go again:

Posted by: Recap ()
Date: July 23, 2011 06:27PM
On October 14, in a time period identified between 9:30 p.m. and 10:15 p.m., Taylor drove Campbell to Rose Hill to drop him off. FIRST, though, they stopped at the 7-Eleven in the Rose Hill Shopping Center so Taylor could buy Campbell cigarettes.
The defense called Mary Ann Meegan, Campbell's grandmother, to testify. After the argument at the 7-Eleven, Taylor and Campbell went to Meegan's nearby apartment before heading to the fight behind the convenience store.

Meegan said her grandson left with a golf club, the first admission by anyone associated with Campbell in the case that he had taken a golf club to the fight. A broken golf club shaft was found near the crime scene after the fight.
During cross-examination, defense attorney Caroline Costle asked MEEGAN if she remembered telling a Fairfax County Police Department detective that Campbell had only stayed in the apartment for a FEW MINUTES, INSTEAD of the 15-20 minutes she testified to in court. Meegan said that she remembered giving the earlier statement.

Posted by: The Hounds of Basketball ()
Date: August 05, 2011 11:34AM

Dective Gordon, there are too many loose ends in this case! I'm sorry that your partner, Detective Mefisto, recently died of AIDS, but you have to get back in there and find out what's what!

Posted by: The Hounds of Basketball ()
Date: August 05, 2011 11:35AM

Detective, not Dective...

Posted by: LLC ()
Date: August 05, 2011 11:41AM

Shut up you stupid fucker. Who cares if he sold some pot to his friends? He wasn't a "drug dealer"...Like that makes it okay? First of all pot isn't really a drug and if you want to go talking shit about someone blame your government for making it illegal and thus giving pot it's value. You are a truly pitiful person for saying negative things about such a nice kid. Too bad it wasn't you instead of him. Rest in peace Lil Man.

Date: August 05, 2011 12:08PM

Dumber than Rocks Wrote:
> @FunAndGames
> Your opinion is not needed, was not asked for, and
> will not be thought about.
> Hey! Rock, When you come onto a forum everyone has
> an opinion whether asked or not, that's what a
> forum is.....Rock
> Definition: An Internet forum, or message board,
> is an online discussion site where people can hold
> conversations in the form of posted messages
>
> Thanks for wasting MY time.
> Hey! Rock, YOU are the one that decided to come
> here and respond, so you chose to waste your own
> time....Rock
>
> Now go waste someone else's who cares cuz I
> don't!
> Hey! Rock, how can I waste anyone's time, if THEY
> decide to respond and IF you really didn't care,
> then you would not have responded....ROCK

The Rock Says Take your Nasty Ass back over to the 14th Street Bridge where you came from.........

Posted by: Concerned Mom ()
Date: August 05, 2011 12:25PM

This whole event has taken my breath away! I have been around the area for 56 years and Rose Hill has always been a hot spot, the parking lot was a drive-through for drugs. Both families are heart broken! I have heard and read a great deal about Wyatt's life, no child deserves to die before they have the chance to turn their life around. It's obvious that there was a great deal of anger in the alleged young man, why is that.....not because of something that was stolen or something that was said. To have that amount of anger towards someone, it comes from built up. Was the alleged young man bully? Soon it will all come out. In the meantime, I can only pray for both families, so much heartache, great deal of sadness.......

Date: August 05, 2011 02:31PM

@FunAndGames
The Rock Says Take your Nasty Ass back over to the 14th Street Bridge where you came from.........
Hey! Rock, I wasn't brought up on Rt.1 which isn't that much different than over the bridge @ whore HQs.
LoL....you can't say that Rock doesn't have a sense of humor while stretched out.

Posted by: Reefer ()
Date: August 05, 2011 02:40PM

I know randy and tony they both are pieces of shits it took me back to when i use to hang out with them. they are shady individuals they sell drugs weed, e, coke. they both do! Tony and randy have been caught selling in drugs in springfield They both set people up! they seem like good guys but i bet you they had some involvement in setting wyatt up. There fucking losers'. Randy is a bitch he gets his ass handed to him all the time. They all set each other up. Tony is a bigger piece of shit that does nothing but get high and waste his life. He goes around setting people up taking there money and robbing people for drugs. They look for easy ways to make there next dollar to get high. Randy has no friends neither does tony. they use people, manipulate and scam thats all they been doing for the last 5 yrs. its sad that this kid died especially when there both adults and shouldn't be hanging out with kids. fucking idiots are always in some way some how involved in every crime that happens in rose hill and in kingstown. Sad that randy has been caught drug dealing hes out and about and tonys been caught with gun charges and drugs there still getting high fucking peoples lives they both deserve to get there asses kicked this truley pisses me off.

Date: August 05, 2011 04:43PM

Wyatt certainly knew a lot of "pillars" of the community, it seems................

kids, take note - choose good friends. Hanging out with scummy ppl can GET YOU KILLED.

Posted by: @>@ LOL ()
Date: August 05, 2011 05:12PM

Wyatt age 7
Attachments:
funny-police-pictures10.jpg

Date: August 06, 2011 05:14AM

Dumber than Rocks Wrote:
> @FunAndGames
> The Rock Says Take your Nasty Ass back over to the
> 14th Street Bridge where you came from.........
> Hey! Rock, I wasn't brought up on Rt.1 which isn't
> that much different than over the bridge @ whore
> HQs.
> LoL....you can't say that Rock doesn't have a
> sense of humor while stretched out.

@Dumber than Rocks -If you are what you eat then your fast. cheap, and easy (: just sayin

Date: August 06, 2011 05:21AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> Wyatt certainly knew a lot of "pillars" of the
> community, it seems................
>
> kids, take note - choose good friends. Hanging
> out with scummy ppl can GET YOU KILLED.

Yes Kids I agree!! if you hang out with anyone with the aka name of Gordon Blvd or anyone related to them you will be hanging with SCUMMY PEOPLE!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2011 11:46AM by FunAndGames.

Date: August 06, 2011 05:31AM

@>@ LOL Wrote:
> Wyatt age 7

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?.....You are a idiot, the picture didn't remotely make any sense....

Posted by: Blah Blah ()
Date: August 06, 2011 11:18AM

FunAndGames
August 06, 2011 05:14AM
If you are what you eat then your fast. cheap, and easy (: just sayin
if you hang out with anyone named with the aka name of Gordon Blvd
blah blah blah blah blah....see you are having a hard time with your punctuation and spelling :D
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?....
That's what we have been wondering about you.........just saying :D

Date: August 06, 2011 11:47AM

Blah Blah Wrote:
> FunAndGames
> August 06, 2011 05:14AM
> If you are what you eat then your fast. cheap, and
> easy (: just sayin
> if you hang out with anyone named with the aka
> name of Gordon Blvd
> blah blah blah blah blah....see you are having a
> hard time with your punctuation and spelling :D
> Do you ever wonder what life would be like if
> you'd had enough oxygen at birth?....
> That's what we have been wondering about
> you.........just saying :D

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!:)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2011 12:09PM by FunAndGames.

Posted by: Sounds like.. ()
Date: August 06, 2011 11:55AM

Sounds like a good story line for the opening to another Dexter season. Dexter meet Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: Dept of Redundancy Dept ()
Date: August 06, 2011 12:21PM

kids, take note - choose good friends. Hanging out with scummy ppl can GET YOU KILLED.

Wow, Gorda, you've never said that before...could you repeat it just once more?

LoLz

Posted by: Blah Blah ()
Date: August 06, 2011 04:09PM

FunAndGames
August 06, 2011 11:47AM
Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!:)

“What? I see your lips moving but all I hear is 'blah blah blah.'”
~ Oscar Wilde on Nobody cares :D

Date: August 06, 2011 06:04PM

Blah Blah Wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------
>
> “What? I see your lips moving but all I hear
> is 'blah blah blah.'”
> ~ Oscar Wilde on Nobody cares :D

Until you came along I have never had to deal with someone who, when they type, the amount of stupidity that tumbles out is so overwhelming that it leaves me speechless!! :D

Date: August 06, 2011 06:45PM

Dexter would prolly want to focus more on the thugs fighting it out with weapons behind the shopping center than on some stranger on the interweb......................unlike you Sounds like (LoLz)

@Fun - if you think ppl with an opinion are scummier than ppl who fight with weapons behind shopping centers, then that says a lot about ya...........

@Dept - well, since you asked:
kids, take note - choose good friends. Hanging out with scummy ppl can GET YOU KILLED. 'ctrl+c', then 'ctrl+p' - not too hard ;)

@Blah Blah - you kinda wonder why Fun is typing that stuff when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand, y'know?

Posted by: Rotated Colon ()
Date: August 06, 2011 06:56PM

Gordon, Don't be ashamed of being a woman...

Date: August 06, 2011 07:12PM

Rotated, yr keyboard is gonna get sticky and yr wrists are gonna end up getting sore if you keep on like that

LoLz

Posted by: Sister of Sappho ()
Date: August 06, 2011 08:21PM

Sorry, Rosie O'Donnell, we have higher standards than that...

Date: August 06, 2011 08:38PM

high class standards indeed...................................
Attachments:
wyatt campbell 2.jpg

Posted by: Folsom ()
Date: August 06, 2011 09:09PM

Sorry, Miss Gordon, that photo has absolutely nothing to do with the previous statement, other than being yet another opportunity for you to gleefully post one of your ghoulish images of a memorial for a murdered teenager.

What a sadistic,ill woman you are...

And no, I don't live in Rose Hill, and I don't know any of the people involved.

If this is where you get all red-faced and say that you're just stating that you shouldn't hang out with bad people, shouldn't get involved in fights behind 7-11's, etc, I think we all GET IT..

Pages: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819AllNext
Current Page: 14 of 19

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.