HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
JP's mistress
Date: April 11, 2010 03:24PM

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=43753&id=1451275408

I thought this deserved a thread all its own.

1) JP's a douche. He always railed on people who'd cheat on spouses. Now we see he did.
2) Is this "Jessica Jessie" floozy taking lessons from Carla? I'm disappointed, if I was gold digging, I'd aim higher. At least get the gold, not bronze.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JP's mistress
Posted by: fyi ()
Date: April 11, 2010 03:38PM

make sure you are logged into facebook so you can see the pics of JP and his mistress!

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: April 11, 2010 03:52PM

JP is hurt'ing! How's Crickety?

Date: April 11, 2010 05:30PM

What a fucking douchebag. It's obvious the guy was leading a double life with this chick. The guy is a disgusting prick. I hope the wife gets half.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: joetheblow ()
Date: April 11, 2010 05:35PM

so much emotion??
Who is this guy?

Posted by: double down douche ()
Date: April 11, 2010 05:49PM

joetheblow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> so much emotion??
> Who is this guy?

He is one of the sports junkies radio personalities who cheated on his wife with this junkette wannabe. Funny thing is, if he had a nine to five job he probably would have never been in this predicament. Give a guy fame, cash, and along come the gold digging bimbos. These douches set themselves up with the whole junkette model contests and interns. JP is a double douche for taking her out in public when he is a radio celebrity who makes regular public appearances. Since she was obviously into him for the money/fame, he should have stuck to taking her out of town and random hotel trysts. I'm embarrassed to say I have 3 facebook friends in common with her. :(

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: April 11, 2010 06:23PM

No doubt that the chick is hot and she probably takes it in the ass. But it's clear he was "creeping" on his wife, so when his wife takes him to the cleaners, I'll shed no tears.

Double Down Douche was right - if he was practicing law and didn't have his F list level of fame, he'd probably be with his wife. But he's got a little bit of money, some limited fame and a brand new gold-digger at his side. I hope it's all worth it when the radio contract gets cancelled, he's living in a one bedroom apartment with a hot plate, seeing his kids every other weekend, and arguing with his ex-wife about affording braces for his kids. Dumbass.

Posted by: mike source ()
Date: April 11, 2010 06:35PM

I thought the sports junkies were practicing homosexual, and used their wives as beards.

Posted by: listener ()
Date: April 11, 2010 07:12PM

the end is near for the junkies. and jp (and lurch) are going to be left out holding their dicks in the wind. how can such pathetic levels of "fame" go to someone's head?

Date: April 11, 2010 07:35PM

When is their contract up? I can't fathom CBS renewing this mess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: not important ()
Date: April 11, 2010 09:18PM

i used to listen to the junkies all the time until WJFK flipped to all sports talk, at which point i became upset with the station and stopped listening to it altogether. I had heard about JP's divorce a few months ago, but until I just read this thread today, i had no idea what happened. just curious, does/did JP talk about this on the air, or is this all just speculation among listeners?

Posted by: DAAK ()
Date: April 11, 2010 10:44PM

The fact that anyone is even talking about these douchebags is pathetic. As usual, DC radio/media is 12-18 months behind everyone else, except in sports radio, where they're 5 years behind.

If you listen to these losers, you're probably adopted and/or retarded.

Posted by: Tefd187777 ()
Date: April 12, 2010 01:14AM

She is smoking hot. WTF is up with toolbag jp's eyes looking like he just smoked a fatbag of the chron in every picture?

Date: April 12, 2010 06:52AM

Tefd187777 Wrote:
> She is smoking hot. WTF is up with toolbag jp's
> eyes looking like he just smoked a fatbag of the
> chron in every picture?

I noticed that, too. He looks like he is drunk or baked or both. That would explain the impaired judgment of posing for pictures which will be used during the court proceedings. Idiot.

Date: April 12, 2010 08:59AM

How long til the mistress takes them down?

Date: April 12, 2010 09:15AM

Emeritus Q. Beaker Wrote:
> How long til the mistress takes them down?

Why should she take them down? I'm sure they played a role in JP's divorce, and she is reaping the benefit of that, right?

Date: April 12, 2010 11:12AM

Oohh, I guess home wreckers have different values than me.

But getting back to JP, doesn't he have any dignity? Are his kids old enough to understand he cheated on their mother? I thought he was a family man. It seems shame disappears when you're fucking a trophy.

Date: April 12, 2010 11:23AM

> Oohh, I guess home wreckers have different values
> than me.
>
> But getting back to JP, doesn't he have any
> dignity? Are his kids old enough to understand he
> cheated on their mother? I thought he was a family
> man. It seems shame disappears when you're fucking
> a trophy.

When you are a 40-ish asshole going through a midlife crisis, I'm sure you can figure out a rationalization that works. I mean, he works hard, right? He deserves tight young pussy, right? It's not like his wife had her hands full trying to raise his kids while he was out every night drinking and chasing strange....er, wait...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2010 11:23AM by WashingTone-Locian.

Posted by: WTF? ()
Date: April 12, 2010 11:29AM

Are you 100% certain that it’s JP in those pictures? Even that idiot Jason was smart enough not to bang any of the skanks from his own street team! I thought the only one dipping his ladle into the Junkette barrel was Oscar.

Posted by: Junkiesfan ()
Date: April 12, 2010 11:33AM

I agree that she's hot and I'd do her for sure. But I'm JP's age and to be honest, I'd be a bit embarrassed to be hanging out with a chick that is such an obvious bimbo. She dresses like a whore, is obviously superficial and an attention seeking chick. I'd be embarrased to walk into a restaurant with a chick dressed like a hooker - not matter how hot she is. They both need to grow up. he's 40-something year's old acting like he's 21 it's abit pathetic if you ask me.

What happens when someone richer than JP rolls into town, she'll be gone!

Date: April 12, 2010 11:34AM

WTF? Wrote:
> Are you 100% certain that it’s JP in those
> pictures? Even that idiot Jason was smart enough
> not to bang any of the skanks from his own street
> team! I thought the only one dipping his ladle
> into the Junkette barrel was Oscar.

Considering that there is a photo of her wearing Junkette gear, people on the Facebook gallery refer to him as JP from the Junkies and he looks exactly like JP...

J.P.-Flaim.jpg

The answer would be "yes"

Posted by: WTF? ()
Date: April 12, 2010 11:41AM

Jesus, how about that (isn’t that something)? I wish I could see the look on that moron’s face when they toss these pictures on the table during discovery. Ok, he is a scumbag for cheating but come on man, have some sense! Say good-bye to your cash, and any hope of custody.

Date: April 12, 2010 11:44AM

WTF? Wrote:
> Jesus, how about that (isn’t that something)? I
> wish I could see the look on that moron’s face
> when they toss these pictures on the table during
> discovery. Ok, he is a scumbag for cheating but
> come on man, have some sense! Say good-bye to your
> cash, and any hope of custody.

He had a six-month separation, but there appear to be photos on here from before that time so, yes, he is fucked.

Date: April 12, 2010 11:53AM

Here is more definitive proof that those photos are of him...

On February 3, 2010, JP announced he is 9 months into the process of divorcing his wife Carol. JP began dating the former Junkette Jessica Jessie sometime in 2009 while still married to Carol.

...Sounds like he is going to try to make the case that all of this happened during the separation and nothing was going on before. Not sure how effective that will be.

Date: April 12, 2010 12:01PM

Was he the one who worked at Toys R Us? When he loses the radio gig, what else would he be qualified for? The hooker's not gonna stay around without some money, and he's gonna lose a ton in the divorce...

Date: April 12, 2010 12:43PM

> Was he the one who worked at Toys R Us? When he
> loses the radio gig, what else would he be
> qualified for? The hooker's not gonna stay around
> without some money, and he's gonna lose a ton in
> the divorce...

I believe that was "Cakes." I think JP was a "lawyer." Of course, he is too stupid to know what is and isn't incriminating, so I doubt he was a very good one.

Posted by: former fan ()
Date: April 12, 2010 02:07PM

From the junkies webpage:

"J.P. has been married to his wife Carol since June of 1998. His daughter, Kelsie, was born in September of 2000. In February of 2007, JP’s first son was born. He was ultimately named Dylan Carlos despite JP’s desire to name him after his favorite Oriole Eddie Murray."

Looks like an update is needed.

Date: April 12, 2010 02:17PM

former fan Wrote:

> Looks like an update is needed.

Done...

"J.P. is divorcing his wife Carol, who he had been married to since June of 1998. His daughter, Kelsie, who he is abandoning so that he can fuck a 20-something slut, was born in September of 2000. In February of 2007, JP’s first and probably only son was born. He was ultimately named Dylan Carlos despite JP’s desire to name him after his favorite Oriole Eddie Murray and the fact that J.P. is a complete lying douchebag who cheated on Dylan's mother. If J.P. does have more kids with his whore of a girlfriend, odds are they will be named Bella or Silva or something else asinine related to the Twilight series or UFC."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2010 02:18PM by WashingTone-Locian.

Posted by: nuts on chin ()
Date: April 12, 2010 04:10PM

A girl like that is better to rent for one hour.. Any relationship with a hooker just looks bad

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: April 12, 2010 04:11PM

Anyone care to upload the pictures of this sexy mistress for those of us who aren't cool enough to have a facebook account?

Signatures are for fags

Date: April 12, 2010 04:17PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Anyone care to upload the pictures of this sexy
> mistress for those of us who aren't cool enough to
> have a facebook account?

Sure. Her real name is Jessica Boughers. She appears to be a 28-year-old model...

3611836219_d3fd19dc8c.jpg?v=01__.jpgPage2.jpg

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: April 12, 2010 04:27PM

Yessir! Thanks Tone...

Signatures are for fags

Date: April 12, 2010 04:29PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Yessir! Thanks Tone...

She's definitely attractive. But that's no excuse for this dick to throw his kids overboard. What an asshole.

Posted by: i'd hit that ()
Date: April 12, 2010 04:43PM

wow holy shit! i dated this girl back in 7th grade! She had many boyfriends back in those days...i was just another stop along the way for her though.

Date: April 12, 2010 04:45PM

i'd hit that Wrote:
> wow holy shit! i dated this girl back in 7th
> grade! She had many boyfriends back in those
> days...i was just another stop along the way for
> her though.

She has like 1,000 friends on her Facebook page. The vast majority of them are men in their 20s and 30s. I'm sure she has a replacement queued up for JP when his Junkies contract fails to get renewed.

Leave with the one that brought you, I always say.

Date: April 12, 2010 04:48PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> Emeritus Q. Beaker Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Was he the one who worked at Toys R Us? When he
> > loses the radio gig, what else would he be
> > qualified for? The hooker's not gonna stay
> around
> > without some money, and he's gonna lose a ton
> in
> > the divorce...
>
>
> I believe that was "Cakes." I think JP was a
> "lawyer." Of course, he is too stupid to know what
> is and isn't incriminating, so I doubt he was a
> very good one.

Cakes was the Toys R' Us worker. JP wasn't a lawyer, he just passed the bar exam. And I think he passed on his second or third try...but I could be wrong about that.

There's an old saying that goes "you don't shit where you eat", and when JP is paying $2,000/mo in child support and can only visit his kids without his whore girlfriend, only then will he truly understand the wisdom in that.

EDIT: Nice $7,000 tits. I wonder which previous sucker boyfriend bought those for her.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2010 04:49PM by Warhawk.

Date: April 12, 2010 04:57PM

Warhawk Wrote:

> There's an old saying that goes "you don't shit
> where you eat", and when JP is paying $2,000/mo in
> child support and can only visit his kids without
> his whore girlfriend, only then will he truly
> understand the wisdom in that.
>

$2K would be getting off easy. If he truly makes $265K a year, he could be looking at $7 to $8K a month in support payments. That's why he is living in "an apartment." This honey of his is going to drive him to the poorhouse and then move on to the next idiot.

Posted by: nWa ()
Date: April 12, 2010 05:08PM

He's the most worthless Junkies. If' he's making 265k a year, he's stealing from CBS, just like he stole his kids childhood

Posted by: WHAT ARE YOU FOLKS TRYING TO SAY ()
Date: April 12, 2010 05:24PM

I THOUGHT ALL OF THE JUNKIES WERE SCREWING EACH OTHER? THOOOOOSE HOMOS

Date: April 12, 2010 06:52PM

I have a sneaking suspicion that WJFK decided to suspend the use of the "Junkettes" when the subpoenas started showing up for documents related to determining when JP started fucking this chick.

Posted by: bdks ()
Date: April 13, 2010 07:17AM

Did I hear an ad for a divorce lawyer on the Junkies show this morn?
When did they start doing traffic reports on the Junkies show? Ain't that something they hadn't done before
Why do they beg for callers all the time?

Date: April 13, 2010 08:32AM

bdks Wrote:
> Did I hear an ad for a divorce lawyer on the
> Junkies show this morn?
> When did they start doing traffic reports on the
> Junkies show? Ain't that something they hadn't
> done before
> Why do they beg for callers all the time?

What's the deal with the Junkies doing radio ads with their wives, now?

Funny. No more Junkettes. No more live remotes or personal appearances (that I know of). And wives showing up to do ad spots with these guys. Something tells me the JP thing has brought down the pussy-hammer big time on the rest of these guys.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: April 13, 2010 08:38AM

Attachments:
who-cares.jpg

Date: April 13, 2010 08:47AM

Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> .

I think this sentiment would apply to pretty much all of the threads here.

Date: April 13, 2010 08:50AM

I really only feel this way about the local radio personality threads. M O'M fell off the face of the earth...leave him there. The Junkies are a bunch of circle-jerkin' douch bags and always have been...so why bother with this crap? If you ignore them they'll probably not go away, but you'll care a lot less about their existence. I promise.

Date: April 13, 2010 08:56AM

Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> I really only feel this way about the local radio
> personality threads. M O'M fell off the face of
> the earth...leave him there. The Junkies are a
> bunch of circle-jerkin' douch bags and always have
> been...so why bother with this crap? If you ignore
> them they'll probably not go away, but you'll care
> a lot less about their existence. I promise.

There's tons of threads on this forum that I don't care about and that I don't comment on. However, if people find entertainment value in them, so be it. If you ignore this thread, you'll care a lot less about its existence. I promise.

Date: April 13, 2010 08:59AM

Touché. Advice heeded, good sir.

Posted by: Sean ()
Date: April 13, 2010 09:45AM

All the radio personalities on wjfk suck except for Chad Dukes. He is the only one keeping this station afloat after it went down the crapper when Don Geronimo left. What say you?

Date: April 13, 2010 09:49AM

Thad is the only one I can stand listening to and I miss the old BO&D show. Listening to Lavar is like reading a lot of the troll posts on here.

Posted by: reality ()
Date: April 13, 2010 10:52AM

Sean Wrote:
> All the radio personalities on wjfk suck except
> for Chad Dukes. He is the only one keeping this
> station afloat after it went down the crapper when
> Don Geronimo left. What say you?

chad dukes is a douchebag in real life and frequents this site

Date: April 13, 2010 10:55AM

reality Wrote:

>
> chad dukes is a douchebag in real life and
> frequents this site

If that's the case...way to throw your pal under the bus, jackass.

Date: April 13, 2010 10:57AM

reality Wrote:
> Sean Wrote:
> -----
> > All the radio personalities on wjfk suck except
> > for Chad Dukes. He is the only one keeping this
> > station afloat after it went down the crapper
> when
> > Don Geronimo left. What say you?
>
>
> chad dukes is a douchebag in real life and
> frequents this site

He never seemed that way to me.

Posted by: ???????????// ()
Date: April 13, 2010 11:02AM

Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> reality Wrote:
> -----
> > Sean Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > All the radio personalities on wjfk suck
> except
> > > for Chad Dukes. He is the only one keeping
> this
> > > station afloat after it went down the crapper
> > when
> > > Don Geronimo left. What say you?
> >
> >
> > chad dukes is a douchebag in real life and
> > frequents this site
>
>
> He never seemed that way to me.

Have you ever disagreed with him? He is not open to what others opine.

Date: April 13, 2010 11:09AM

???????????// Wrote:
> Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> -----
> > reality Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Sean Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > All the radio personalities on wjfk suck
> > except
> > > > for Chad Dukes. He is the only one keeping
> > this
> > > > station afloat after it went down the
> crapper
> > > when
> > > > Don Geronimo left. What say you?
> > >
> > >
> > > chad dukes is a douchebag in real life and
> > > frequents this site
> >
> >
> > He never seemed that way to me.
>
>
> Have you ever disagreed with him? He is not open
> to what others opine.

He isn't always closed off to an opposing view. Now if your opinion/statement is completely ridiculous of course he'll jump all over you. If you have an opinion that strays from his, but can back it up with sound reasoning he has been known, at times, to accept the alternative as valid and simply agree to disagree.

Posted by: Sweeney Todd ()
Date: April 13, 2010 02:06PM

I could be wrong (which I frequently am), but I could have sworn the discussed that the Junkettes will be showing up at some appearance they're doing in the near future. I heard that this morning.

Posted by: no way ()
Date: April 13, 2010 02:08PM

Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> ???????????// Wrote:
> -----
> > Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > reality Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Sean Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > All the radio personalities on wjfk suck
> > > except
> > > > > for Chad Dukes. He is the only one
> keeping
> > > this
> > > > > station afloat after it went down the
> > crapper
> > > > when
> > > > > Don Geronimo left. What say you?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > chad dukes is a douchebag in real life and
> > > > frequents this site
> > >
> > >
> > > He never seemed that way to me.
> >
> >
> > Have you ever disagreed with him? He is not
> open
> > to what others opine.
>
>
> He isn't always closed off to an opposing view.
> Now if your opinion/statement is completely
> ridiculous of course he'll jump all over you. If
> you have an opinion that strays from his, but can
> back it up with sound reasoning he has been known,
> at times, to accept the alternative as valid and
> simply agree to disagree.

That's complete and utter bullshit ( I'm talking about in real life, not on the radio).

Date: April 13, 2010 02:11PM

Agree to disagree

Posted by: agreed ()
Date: April 13, 2010 02:14PM

Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> Agree to disagree

You can base what you want according to what you hear on the radio... I base it on IRL.

Posted by: C ()
Date: April 14, 2010 09:02AM

Another depressing thread about Washington area entertainment. Isn't it bad enough that all of our sports teams excluding the caps absolutely suck.

Posted by: Eric Paul Flaim ()
Date: April 14, 2010 08:31PM

Wow, my boy'z got money hair plugs. You rickies covet my homie's mad plugs.
Borgata.

Posted by: Qwest ()
Date: April 14, 2010 08:36PM

WOW!!! She's a knockout. Very nice choice JP!

Date: April 14, 2010 08:46PM

Qwest Wrote:
> WOW!!! She's a knockout. Very nice choice JP!

TOTALLY worth losing over half of everything you're worth....(end sarcasm)

Posted by: Lunatic ()
Date: April 14, 2010 09:14PM

Yeah, she's a mighty fine piece of ass.

Posted by: sammi ()
Date: April 17, 2010 08:41PM

wow, i know this girl.. she causes havoc where ever she goes. She's stole more husbands (and sad to say there wives always find out, but this chick doesn't care, and hurts them along her path of busting up marriages).
She stole one of her ex-redskins clothes, jewelry, and bras/underwear????
let's see she screwed about 5 dudes at this corportation she worked for again busting up two marriages while she was there. ONe of the wives was pregnant, and found her man screwing this chick at her house. Dude wouldn't even come outside when he got caught by his preggo wife. Let's just say they are divorced now. She dated some old dude named tony and his wife called the corporation begging her to stop... let's just say they ended in divorce. LEt's not forget that she gave the pregnant wife's husband an STD cause she had to go get medicine for it :( so sad..

ummhh what else.. oh she dated some lebanese dude who was wealthy, but from the looks of it they aren't together any more..

she's a piece of work.. and can't stand on her own two feet without a man as a crutch...

ooohh she also went to vegas with some dude then tried to sue him for sexual harrassment... they blew everyone away..

she's devious, and after money, and will try to screw you over in her path. She wants to be famous, but got kicked off the redskins for being to fat at the time, for stealing from the head chearleader (they we're roomies)
for stealing husbands, but never a bride... and selling her poor self short by wearing bathingsuits half the time.. she's 28 years old.. poor thing can only keep this up another few years..

gosh and if you ever hear her speak.. she sounds like she's five.. with that annoying baby voice???

Date: April 17, 2010 10:29PM

I don't know if sammi's allegations are true or not, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if there aren't pictures of her with other guys from the same time period she was hanging out with JP. A chick like this has got to be bad news and JP is an idiot. If he think's she'll still be around in two or three years, he's a moron.

Posted by: $stellea$ ()
Date: April 18, 2010 08:46AM

She is a nightmare. What a piece of trash

Posted by: brian ()
Date: April 20, 2010 10:10AM

Date: April 20, 2010 10:13AM

brian Wrote:
> What a Joke..
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hayzqeBT7xE&feature
> =related

Is this her? It sure looks like her.

When I was a kid, I remember we had a female cat that went into heat. This stupid cat was sticking her ass up in the air for everyone, including the dog.

This gal reminds me of that cat.

Posted by: Junkie fan ()
Date: April 20, 2010 10:31AM

I agree, she has a hot body and all but dating her and in fact leaving your wife and kids for her is crazy. I'd be embarrassed to be dating a chick like that and having to hang out with that every night... no thanks. She's too slutty, to into herself, to nasty.

Posted by: junkies ()
Date: April 21, 2010 03:30PM

This chick was on one of those reality dating shows? Maybe 5th wheel? not really sure of the name, but let me tell you that one of the other contestants left the show cause she wouldn't degrade herself the way Jessica did.. The other contestant and said how am i suppose to compete with that and walked off the show.
Well if you watch the show you see when it's jessica's turn to date the dude she "FX*&^^^) him on air, and the show goes black with subtitles saying never in the history of their show has this happened???? Seriously..
i felt bad for the other contestants cause there is no way you can compete with the other contestant screwing the prize.
Let's just say jessica won hands down, and the sad part was this guy was scrawny, dorky, and just had the time of his life on this stupid show.
Wish i could find the clip, but can't really remember the name of the show... sorry dudes..

Posted by: DaDon ()
Date: April 21, 2010 05:46PM

junkies Wrote:
> This chick was on one of those reality dating
> shows? Maybe 5th wheel? not really sure of the
> name, but let me tell you that one of the other
> contestants left the show cause she wouldn't
> degrade herself the way Jessica did.. The other
> contestant and said how am i suppose to compete
> with that and walked off the show.
> Well if you watch the show you see when it's
> jessica's turn to date the dude she "FX*&^^^) him
> on air, and the show goes black with subtitles
> saying never in the history of their show has this
> happened???? Seriously..
> i felt bad for the other contestants cause there
> is no way you can compete with the other
> contestant screwing the prize.
> Let's just say jessica won hands down, and the sad
> part was this guy was scrawny, dorky, and just had
> the time of his life on this stupid show.
> Wish i could find the clip, but can't really
> remember the name of the show... sorry dudes..

Your alleged claims are nothing without evidence. Produce proof, or stfu. Gossiping like a highschool hoe

Posted by: Sweeney Todd ()
Date: April 22, 2010 08:58AM

Posted by: Snarlings ()
Date: April 22, 2010 09:10AM

http://junks.tv/nggallery/post/spring-break-pics/image/3001/

is this lovely young lady Mrs. lurchie?

Mr. Lurchie seems to have the same facial expression that Ben Rothlessburger has in a lot of his drunk pictures

Date: April 22, 2010 09:16AM

Sweeney Todd Wrote:
> She speaks!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEnYEP1qc80&NR=1

She attended VCU. Rob(b) must be proud of his fellow alum.

Date: April 22, 2010 09:42AM

Snarlings Wrote:
> http://junks.tv/nggallery/post/spring-break-pics/i
> mage/3001/
>
> is this lovely young lady Mrs. lurchie?
>
> Mr. Lurchie seems to have the same facial
> expression that Ben Rothlessburger has in a lot of
> his drunk pictures

If you're referring to the main pic of Lurch and the brunette - that's not his wife. That's Kara, Oscar's (of the MOM show) current girlfriend. Although, knowing Lurch's history I have to believe he tapped it.

Back to JP's mistress - could she sound dumber? Also, going back to Sammi's comments, if any of that is true, I'll bet good money that when the JP gravy train dries up through the divorces, she'll be on to somebody new. And as the relationship is dying, JP will probably throw this line at her - "I threw away my marriage because of you."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2010 09:42AM by Warhawk.

Date: April 23, 2010 09:32AM

Posted by: Dabs Greer ()
Date: April 30, 2010 04:57PM

Did JP shoot this video?
Is she really 28? That use by date must be pretty near. She needs to find some dorky rich dude.
Man she could really use some dance lessons.

Posted by: Ailene cunningham ()
Date: April 30, 2010 05:47PM

JP's next girlfriend gives some hair styling advice. It will fascinate you.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ModelMandyLynn#p/a/u/2/eL92yl_yej8

Posted by: Gumbo Toaster ()
Date: April 30, 2010 06:56PM

This stupid slut has a MySpace page too. Yeah, I'd hit it....not that she would say yes to me...lol.

Posted by: Gumbo Toaster ()
Date: April 30, 2010 06:57PM

Posted by: just wonderin' ()
Date: May 07, 2010 01:57AM

are we sure that JP has been doing the nasty with the young lady or she set him up by putting all them pictures with the nitwit on her myspace page
She does seem to be a master of self promotion

Date: May 07, 2010 06:50AM

just wonderin' Wrote:
> are we sure that JP has been doing the nasty with
> the young lady or she set him up by putting all
> them pictures with the nitwit on her myspace page
> She does seem to be a master of self promotion

If so, she did a good job of photoshopping them kissing and snuggling.

Posted by: like2eat@theY ()
Date: May 07, 2010 01:24PM

She's really not all that bad. She's doing what she can to make money now. Its the dudes she's playing that are idiots.

I hooked up with her before and let me tell ya, she's definitely a good lay!

Yes, I wrapped it up!

Date: May 07, 2010 02:38PM

just wonderin' Wrote:
> are we sure that JP has been doing the nasty with
> the young lady or she set him up by putting all
> them pictures with the nitwit on her myspace page
> She does seem to be a master of self promotion

Quite the set-up...

17839_1281620447884_1451275408_782657_18

I especially like how she has her photos on a public setting. JP is being played like Charlie Daniels' fiddle.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: May 07, 2010 03:01PM

She had something in her eye.

Date: May 07, 2010 03:02PM

Johnny Walker Wrote:
> She had something in her eye.

His penis.

Posted by: dapjdj ()
Date: May 07, 2010 03:30PM

>
> I especially like how she has her photos on a
> public setting. JP is being played like Charlie
> Daniels' fiddle.

If you listen to the podcast of JP's divorce "revelation", he mutters on about his kids and how they need to stay in the house they've grown up in, blah, blah.

JP didn't manage the slightest mention of Skankarella in his downcast "revelation".

It's not hard to image the dimwit JP getting talked into having his picture posted on Facebook and MySpace because Jessie the skank started whining: But I want the world to know about us!

It's hard to figure out who is more pathetic - JP or Skankarella.

One thing is for sure - these two deserve each other. It's a match made in heaven!

There were always two Junkies too many. Now that JP is imploding, can the most disposable Junk "Lurchie" be far behind?

Date: May 07, 2010 03:33PM

dapjdj Wrote:
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > I especially like how she has her photos on a
> > public setting. JP is being played like Charlie
> > Daniels' fiddle.
>
> If you listen to the podcast of JP's divorce
> "revelation", he mutters on about his kids and how
> they need to stay in the house they've grown up
> in, blah, blah.
>

I don't understand why JP's wife is going along with that. Make him take the fucking kids. The way it's working out, he gets tons of time to chase strange. Make him do that while raising the kids. THAT would be a just divorce for him.

Posted by: anus ()
Date: May 07, 2010 04:27PM

Isn't is wonderful when you get two people together both using each other. She's a star fucker (yes he's a local Celeb) but still he's on the radio and has money. And you got him throwing away his marriage and his kids childhood because he's looking for some hot plastic bimbo. What this stupid dick should have done was find some strange and just stay married, but keep it on the down low

Posted by: just wonderin' ()
Date: May 07, 2010 05:40PM

I had not seen the above picture before, what is that Hains Point or Teddy Roosevelt island
closed mouth no tongue
JP should have used Ashley Madison

Posted by: dapjdj ()
Date: May 07, 2010 07:09PM

> I don't understand why JP's wife is going along
> with that. Make him take the fucking kids. The way
> it's working out, he gets tons of time to chase
> strange. Make him do that while raising the kids.
> THAT would be a just divorce for him.

HA!! Pefect point WTL! If he had the kids he so loves and cherishes, Skanarella would be heading off to the next sucker at light speed. Skakarella can bang with the best of them, of that I'm sure - but I'd like to see her handle two screaming kids at Applebee's.

Skanka's strong points are documented in her epic "Horny for Zorny" video. Top stuff girlfriend - top stuff.

People think JP has "money"? Hmmm, His 25% of Junkies money (after Bob Eatmann takes his cut) might be $250-ish. Throw in apperance/ad read money and maybe that gets him to $300 if he's lucky.

With the divorce/child support, divide that $300 by 2.

Skankarella will be banging a rug dealer from Vienna who owns a 720i in three months.

JP will be eating cold pizza in his apartment and missing his beloved "kids".

At that point, JP can call O'Meara and solicit divorce/financial advice - what better advice can a DC "radio personality" get.

I for one, am lovin' it. Somewhere I'll bet Mike Sorce is getting a good laugh from this shit show as well.

Note to JP - we need more kissy-pics on Facebook! More! More! More!

Date: May 07, 2010 07:30PM

dapjdj Wrote:

>
> HA!! Pefect point WTL! If he had the kids he so
> loves and cherishes, Skanarella would be heading
> off to the next sucker at light speed. Skakarella
> can bang with the best of them, of that I'm sure -
> but I'd like to see her handle two screaming kids
> at Applebee's.
>
> Skanka's strong points are documented in her epic
> "Horny for Zorny" video. Top stuff girlfriend -
> top stuff.
>
> People think JP has "money"? Hmmm, His 25% of
> Junkies money (after Bob Eatmann takes his cut)
> might be $250-ish. Throw in apperance/ad read
> money and maybe that gets him to $300 if he's
> lucky.
>
> With the divorce/child support, divide that $300
> by 2.
>
> Skankarella will be banging a rug dealer from
> Vienna who owns a 720i in three months.
>
> JP will be eating cold pizza in his apartment and
> missing his beloved "kids".
>
> At that point, JP can call O'Meara and solicit
> divorce/financial advice - what better advice can
> a DC "radio personality" get.
>
> I for one, am lovin' it. Somewhere I'll bet Mike
> Sorce is getting a good laugh from this shit show
> as well.
>
> Note to JP - we need more kissy-pics on Facebook!
> More! More! More!

DCRTV pointed out that no CBS station, including WJFK, is in the Top 10. Expect major shake-ups in the months ahead. That would include the Junkies, I would imagine. If they, as a group, are being paid $1 mil+ in this market, they need to have a Top 5 show. Otherwise, back to Toys 'R Us for these talentless a-holes.

Posted by: ronfez ()
Date: July 02, 2010 02:23AM

Do you think the on air clash the other day was frustration by the junkies with JP and his despicable behavior

and probably brought end of much on air sex talk and the disbandment of the junkettes

Date: July 02, 2010 07:51AM

ronfez Wrote:
> Do you think the on air clash the other day was
> frustration by the junkies with JP and his
> despicable behavior
>
> and probably brought end of much on air sex talk
> and the disbandment of the junkettes

I think it's an underlying reason, but not the sole reason.

Date: July 06, 2010 10:58AM

ronfez Wrote:
> Do you think the on air clash the other day was
> frustration by the junkies with JP and his
> despicable behavior
>
> and probably brought end of much on air sex talk
> and the disbandment of the junkettes

JP is the ultimate cock-blocker for those guys. He's out fucking a 28-year-old cheerleader and the rest have to sit at home with their fat wives watching 24 on DVD. They had quite the life until JP's dick tripped them up.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: July 06, 2010 11:36AM

Do we know for a fact their wives are fat? I'm sure they're older than the Junkettes anyways, but how old are the Junkies? Mid- late-30s?

Date: July 06, 2010 11:41AM

Johnny Walker Wrote:
> Do we know for a fact their wives are fat? I'm
> sure they're older than the Junkettes anyways, but
> how old are the Junkies? Mid- late-30s?

I don't know for sure, but as nearly 40-ish moms, I don't think they really could compare to a 28-year-old cheerleader.

Posted by: TankRizzo ()
Date: August 06, 2010 12:34PM

Pictures are down. Is this the end of JP Flaim for this whore??

Date: August 06, 2010 01:41PM

TankRizzo Wrote:
> Pictures are down. Is this the end of JP Flaim for
> this whore??

If so, that was quicker than I thought.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: August 06, 2010 01:45PM

What a hur-ting, silly, creeper.

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.