HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do NOT use GoDaddy for website
Posted by: GoDaddy Website design is poor ()
Date: April 16, 2019 05:53PM

https://yourdigitalresource.com/godaddy-website-review-not-use-godaddy/

GoDaddy Website Review | Why You Should NOT Use GoDaddy
January 4, 2018 Business advice, Website Design, Website Hosting, Website Maintenance, Website Optimization
No Comments
In today’s digital world, there is nothing more important to your business than your website. As a result, building and designing your business’s website should not be taken lightly. You need to do everything you can to create the most effective website as possible so that your business can be as successful and possible. That being said, you also need to avoid potential pitfalls or suffer the consequences. Specifically, you need to avoid using GoDaddy. Why? Keep reading our GoDaddy website review to find out!

What Is GoDaddy?
GoDaddy is an extremely popular web host and domain registrar with a website building tool that allows businesses to create their own websites. But what makes GoDaddy so popular isn’t because they offer high-quality services (because they don’t). Rather, GoDaddy has so many businesses using it because they spend a LOT of money on advertising. As a result, when a small business finds themselves needing a website, GoDaddy is typically the first company that comes to mind and the one they use. Do NOT make this mistake. GoDaddy is not worth your time or money and will end up hurting your business.

what can i learn from a godaddy website review

Why Should I Not Use GoDaddy?
There are countless reasons why your business should not use GoDaddy. Here are the 3 biggest problems with GoDaddy websites:

GoDaddy Problem #1: Zero Flexibility
GoDaddy’s website builder might have a lot of pre-made designer templates that seem great for your business’s website, but there’s a major downside: you have zero flexibility. Once you pick a theme to use, you can’t switch to another without losing all of your content.

GoDaddy Problem #2: Reliance on Third-Party Tools
GoDaddy’s website development isn’t its bread and butter. As a result, their website building tool is missing a lot of common functionalities that help make a small business website successful. This includes traffic driving aspects such as newsletters, maps, and more. However, GoDaddy does allow you to incorporate them into your website, but there’s a catch: you have to use third-party apps. This means that you will be responsible for properly using them. As a result, GoDaddy essentially doesn’t really do the time-consuming and challenging design work, you do.

GoDaddy Problem #3: Poor Mobile Display
Nowadays, having a mobile responsive website that can be viewed on desktops, smartphones, tablets, etc. is essential for success. While GoDaddy’s website builder automatically converts your business’s website into a mobile-friendly interface, the mobile display is basic at best. And having a poor mobile display is a major issue for any and all websites. Consumers expect businesses’ mobile sites to look just as high quality as they do on a computer, and GoDaddy’s does not. As a result, GoDaddy’s basic mobile version of your website can actually harm your brand.

Don’t Believe This GoDaddy Website Review? Check This Out:
This GoDaddy website review is not the only one to unmask serious problems with GoDaddy. In fact, according to consumeraffairs.com, there are hundreds more. Each of these reviews come from businesses working first-hand with GoDaddy and explain all their trials and tribulations of doing so. Out of 5-stars, GoDaddy receives only 1 for overall customer satisfaction.

where is a good godaddy website review

The customer complaints are long and frightening. In addition to the problems with GoDaddy we covered above, their issues range from jacking up prices and charging credit cards without consent to horrible customer service and holding domain names, as well as everything in between. Many people warn others from using GoDaddy’s services, and we advise you listen so one day you don’t have to give out warning of your own.

Looking for a Better Option for Your Business?
Determining who to hire to build your business’s website is one of the most important decisions you can make, but it’s also the hardest. Hopefully, after reading this GoDaddy website review, you realize that GoDaddy is not the answer. So, who do you hire? If you are searching for an affordable, effective, and reputable website design option, look no further than Digital Resource. Contact our experienced website design team to start building your dream business website today!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do NOT use GoDaddy for website
Posted by: HMS Victory ()
Date: April 16, 2019 08:43PM

I worked with Go Daddy for a brief period which ended in 1968. I remember it well because the day I gave my 2 weeks notice RFK was shot.

I have great memories of this company, the fact that they had ‘taco Friday’ long before places like AT&T and IBM was a major plus. I remember one ‘taco Friday’ in 1965 where the beef was spiced a bit too heavily, and everyone had a bit of a problem. We were based out of an old building in Annandale at the time.

I got a great retirement package from them, including stocks and a year supply of soft and crunchy Old El Paso taco shells. Of course, their idea and mine of what was a ‘one year supply’ differed greatly.

I continued to live nearby the Go Daddy plant in Annandale until 2006 when my wife died of Taco Lung. By then I had switched to the Korean fare of the area, and expect to die of colon cancer because of it.

Posted by: Korean gut biota ()
Date: April 16, 2019 11:20PM

HMS Victory Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I worked with Go Daddy for a brief period which
> ended in 1968. I remember it well because the day
> I gave my 2 weeks notice RFK was shot.
>
> I have great memories of this company, the fact
> that they had ‘taco Friday’ long before places
> like AT&T and IBM was a major plus. I remember one
> ‘taco Friday’ in 1965 where the beef was
> spiced a bit too heavily, and everyone had a bit
> of a problem. We were based out of an old building
> in Annandale at the time.
>
> I got a great retirement package from them,
> including stocks and a year supply of soft and
> crunchy Old El Paso taco shells. Of course, their
> idea and mine of what was a ‘one year supply’
> differed greatly.
>
> I continued to live nearby the Go Daddy plant in
> Annandale until 2006 when my wife died of Taco
> Lung. By then I had switched to the Korean fare of
> the area, and expect to die of colon cancer
> because of it.
You’re less likely to get stomach and intestinal cancers with Korean foods like kimchee and fermented soybean paste!

Posted by: GoDaddy Website design is poor ()
Date: April 17, 2019 09:46AM

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/internet/godaddy.html

Rated with 1 star
profile pic of the author
Richard of Los Angeles, CA Verified Reviewer
Original review: April 17, 2019
Called customer service on an unrelated issue. Rep offers to update my hosting plan. Save $100. Great. Only my site goes down for over a week. Then Godaddy Bill's me $100 for migration. So? No savings and a down website. I had to ask my developer to clean up the godaddy mess. #Fail.

HELPFUL Be the first one to find this review helpful
Rated with 1 star
Timothy of Portland, OR Verified Reviewer
Original review: April 16, 2019
I signed up with Godaddy to host several websites to companies that I run. I had a hosting near its expiration and talked to customer service about not continuing one of the hostings as it was a project that I had on a back burner. I explicitly asked them to make sure the the remaining 2 websites that I have remain intact. That did not happen, and a website that I spent $4k building vanished into thin air and they were unable to restore it. $4k out the window and no website for my business makes for a very dissatisfied customer.

Not sure how to choose?
Get expert buying tips about Web Hosting delivered to your inbox.

Email
Enter your email here
LEARN FROM THE PROS
We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.
Rated with 1 star
Jai of NSW, Other Verified Reviewer
Original review: April 15, 2019
I cancelled all of my services. As they took $266 from my account for a trial that I never proceeded with. When I called to complain the customer service was so poor, he tried to upsell to $370 on top of my $266. I asked for all the services and accounts to be closed. Today I called to speak with someone again to confirm my account is closed to be told I had been subscribed to another and better hosting. Unbelievable. Just cancel. I do not want anything to do with GoDaddy. I feel you may have to call weekly to continue cancelling the same site.

Rated with 1 star
Sarah of Milwaukee, WI Verified Reviewer
Original review: April 12, 2019
Like others said, they will upgrade your product and charge your credit card without your approval. Then when you email them from the email address they have listed for billing, you get an automated response that they no longer check emails. So now I have to call and dick around for my money that they have stolen from me.

Rated with 1 star
James of Saugatuck, MI Verified Reviewer
Original review: April 11, 2019
I've had a number of domains registered with GoDaddy for nearly 20 years. The tech support was terrific much of that time. This week we decided that we needed to get the email on two of our domains to synchronize between our devices and computers using an IMAP configuration. Trying to set it up got nothing but errors even though I was applying the settings as described on the GoDaddy site.

VIEW MORE
How do I know I can trust these reviews about GoDaddy.com?
1,512,007 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.

Rated with 1 star
O of Other, Other Verified Reviewer
Original review: April 10, 2019
Each time I contact support they turn my problem into an opportunity to sell. Each agent will try to scare you into buying something irrelevant to your issue. You will get passed around like a cash cow, accumulate hours of wait time and dire support. After a purchase of any add ons, all the promises fall short, issues don't get fixed and you had more problems than before! The experience is hellish. I am running for the hills.

HELPFUL 2 people found this review helpful
Rated with 1 star
Bruce of Alexandria Bay, NY Verified Reviewer
Original review: April 8, 2019
GoDaddy did very little for me. 2 minutes to sign up, 2 hours to shut down the site. Will not refund unused portions of money. Sold my contact info to Third party vendor. Do not expect a "Sorry" from GoDaddy. Terrible company. I feel scammed. Bruce **. Alexandria Bay New York.

Rated with 1 star
Karel of Willemstad, Other Verified Reviewer
Original review: April 6, 2019
When I first became a GoDaddy customer in 2000, the service was fantastic. Now, in 2019, I've been working for six weeks to solve an SSL problem. Unfortunately, you can't send an email or fill out a form online for GoDaddy to solve the problem for you. You can only call. But after 15 or 20 minutes of waiting I often have to hang up. I have already wasted about five hours. I have spoken to someone a few times in the end. First, I had to renew the key, next time I had to take another type of SSL-certificate, but the SSL-checker keeps indicating "expired" for a certificate that was only installed a few days ago... I get very tired of this.

Rated with 1 star
Jen of Toronto, ON Verified Reviewer
Original review: April 4, 2019
I called to pay for SSL certificate for two years. Curtis told me it would be done by 3pm the same day April 3. I called back since my website was still not working. I called in today. The rep told me Curtis didn’t submit the work to be done. He charged me full price and didn’t complete the services. Just garbage. There is no manager to speak with since the rep told me I reached the night shift office and he could not reach the day shift. Horrible service.

Rated with 1 star
Draa of Grafton, VT Verified Reviewer
Original review: April 1, 2019
Beware of these crooks: my accountant informed me I was charged $500.00 by them in 2018. I ordered an SEO product which it turns out I was charged DOUBLE the amount. They refused to issue me any kind of a refund for products neither ordered or used - I didn't even know I had been paying double for a product. When I asked for a simple refund for something I never used, they said: "Sorry". They have a terrible reputation, and this just proves it.

HELPFUL 6 people found this review helpful
Rated with 2 stars
Ben of Traverse City, MI Verified Reviewer
Original review: April 1, 2019
I came to Godaddy several years ago (maybe a decade). The customer service was unbelievably awesome. You could call 24/7 and talk to someone immediately. The last couple of year it's been going downhill fast. First, calling now requires going through the complex computer system, and if you select the wrong buttons, you get transferred. Long hold times. Sometimes over 45 minutes and almost always 10+ minutes.

VIEW MORE
Rated with 1 star
Karl of Saint Paul, MN Verified Reviewer
Original review: March 28, 2019
I bought a domain in 2016 and started an online business. I got focused on my other businesses and just left the domains up. They auto-charged me, two plus years after, for products I don't want and don't use. Then they refuse to issue a refund, when they can tell that I never used it. I've been a paying customer all along and have 3 domains with them. You'd think they'd take better care of their customers, instead of tricking people into buying stuff they don't want.

HELPFUL 4 people found this review helpful
Rated with 1 star
Sasa of Jacksonville, FL Verified Reviewer
Original review: March 28, 2019
Godaddy lately is very disappointing. I have been a customer since year 2000. Now I have a shared plan with 1 drupal website and 1 prestashop ecommerce. 2 websites. My traffic is medium low. Maybe 500 per day. Not telling you the pain of the last 2 years... Out of the blue the website is down since 2 days because am using too much "entry processes". I never even reach the traffic or the ram or the other limits. Got an email saying that it is time to upgrade. THEY deliberately turned my websites and e-commerce down since 2 days!!! And I am a regular paying customer (actually I bought 2 years in advance). STAY AWAY FROM GODADDY. Trying to talk to somebody at support... the automated voice says 20 minutes of wait, and when you are waiting 5 minutes the call ends. The chat is "busy"! Something dramatically changed at Godaddy in the last 5 years. Up to you what, but do not choose Godaddy!

Rated with 1 star
Michael of Kearny, NJ Verified Reviewer
Original review: March 26, 2019
Unfortunately Zero stars is not an option!!! I was tricked into getting o365 by Godaddy, when they told me that they were ending their exchange hosting plans. Everything was fine and well, while my small business was growing. As I started to need more comprehensive IT control, Godaddy started to remove O365 Admin features, without notifying me!

VIEW MORE
HELPFUL 3 people found this review helpful
Rated with 1 star
Charlotte of Richmond, Other Verified Reviewer
Original review: March 25, 2019
I have been with Godaddy for years, we had a company website using their Deluxe Shopping Cart platform. Enjoyed 100% organic search results on a lot of our products. We had a good web presence, only downside was that limited to 100 products. At renewal I was going to leave and a rep mentioned the Go Central Online Store platform. Pretty much unlimited products not much more ££. Great, go for it. First of all I couldnt migrate in bulk. I had to do it all manually. And now we have zero web presence - zilch organically.

VIEW MORE
Rated with 1 star
Richard of Melbourne, FL Verified Reviewer
Original review: March 17, 2019
As is evident by the long hold times, something has changed. When I first starting using Go Daddy, you called and the phone was answered. The best you can get recently is 30 minutes + wait and your call is clearly answered by individuals that do not speak English as a primary language. This results in the beginning of the horrendous experience. Having to repeat yourself over and over as well as go through steps that any idiot has already performed prior to calling for support. Reboot your computer, reboot your modem, clear your cache is the only knowledge they have.

VIEW MORE
Rated with 1 star
ASHISH of Uttar Pradesh, Other Verified Reviewer
Original review: March 17, 2019
Godaddy is going worsened day by day. Their hosting service is worsed. Also they save your credit card information but does not allow us to remove the same. Customer service person even does not satisfy the customers and say one word only. "Sir we are sorry, and we are working on that". I suggest not to take any domain and hosting from Godaddy even if it is some bucks cheaper. Thanks.

Rated with 1 star
Suman of Other, Other Verified Reviewer
Original review: March 16, 2019
They are collecting the card details at the time of payment, but there is no option to remove the card. And they tells that this feature is not available. It's against the rule of RBI. Please take one action against them asap.

HELPFUL 5 people found this review helpful
Rated with 1 star
Stan of Oceanside, CA Verified Reviewer
Original review: March 14, 2019
GoDaddy sold me a product then they sold my personal info to a thousand vendors! If you like being called incessantly for products you don’t want, GoDaddy is a perfect fit for you. Only give GoDaddy information you want posted on the web.

Rated with 1 star
Conni of Chesterland, OH Verified Reviewer
Original review: March 13, 2019
I noticed yesterday that my website domain, that I thought was being renewed for 2 years was renewed for 9 years. When I called yesterday to ask about it I was told: By Scott, and Tabitha, (supervisor) that it is in the terms of service that when auto renewal is turned on it is allowable for Godaddy to renew for the first renewal period. This is absolutely unethical and fraud to charge people for more than they want. You have access to my credit card, and thus my trust and charged me for 9 years when I only want 2. I am close to retirement, and Have told your employees that when they try to sell me more time. I am at the end of the road, not the beginning. When I renew everything for one or two years, why would your company fraudulently renew for 9.

VIEW MORE
HELPFUL 7 people found this review helpful
Rated with 1 star
Tom of MIssissauga, ON Verified Reviewer
Original review: March 12, 2019
I received a cold sales pitch phone call from Godaddy to design a new website for our company. I explained that I would be interested, if it will integrate with our company's point of sale system. The sales rep told me this would not be a problem. He told me that it would cost $3000.00 dollars, and someone will call me from their tech department, to go over with me, on how they will integrate the website, with our point of sale system. I asked them not to charge my credit card until they are sure that they can do the job. Well they charge my credit card anyway.

VIEW MORE
Rated with 1 star
Linda of Alameda, CA Verified Reviewer
Original review: March 12, 2019
I am in the business of providing websites for clients, but this does not apparently inspire Godaddy VPS support to act when all of our sites are down and all of our cpanels are inaccessible. You have to wait 72 hours to even get an email from them and you aren't allowed to talk to the server admins, like they are some kind of untouchable gods or something.

VIEW MORE
Rated with 1 star
Dawn of Plainwell, MI Verified Reviewer
Original review: March 10, 2019
On 3/8/19, I spoke with Curtis ** at GoDaddy Customer Service to explain that I had a phishing email in my account. Curtis said I had two options: 1 delete my email account or 2 have my email migrated to Office 365 for $252.25, stating this was the only remedy to secure my account as my account had been accessed through a ‘relay service’ with a ‘key logger’ installed. My son said these issues were not breaches on my virus-protected computer but through GoDaddy.

VIEW MORE
HELPFUL 7 people found this review helpful
Rated with 1 star
Natalia of Toronto, ON Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer
Original review: March 8, 2019
I purchased Plesk hosting with GoDaddy and it's way too slow. I installed WordPress to start working on my website but, who can work wasting 7 seconds for every click? Plesk doesn't offer any support to clients that don't have a License Key. I called them and the recording says I can only contact support on the phone with an open ticket. I tried to open a ticket online but a License Key is a required field. So no support... I called GoDaddy to request a refund and it was denied because I purchased this a couple of months ago even though it's the first time using it. The solution I was given was "not to get Plesk the next time". Lol. So disappointing and frustrating. Bad service from GoDaddy and Plesk.

Rated with 1 star
Sahabuddin of Noida, Other Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer
Original review: March 6, 2019
We were running a company in partnership with name of JST Business and we have domain from Godaddy and after 6 or 7 month my partner have resigned from the company. After that I took handover of everything from him. That took almost 6 month and after that I came to know my Konectbridge.com is got expired and I renewed that 30 January 2019 for next one and it got renewed for with no error. Today I was going to do live my website on that domain but that was not showing in my Godaddy account then I called to Customer care and they said, "You can't get that domain due to some internal policy issues." But at that time I haven't get any error while renewing the domain. I have every single proof that I own that domain.

Rated with 1 star
Cynthia of North Hollywood, CA Verified Reviewer
Original review: March 4, 2019
I started hosting with Godaddy 8 years ago and every year they would raise the price on me so much and I would have to call in and negotiate the rate and always felt taken advantage of. I started having major issues when I couldn't send or receive emails to my sons school no matter what I did. It also started happening with friends and invites. I called them and they said I needed to pay money to upgrade in order to fix this... really? Upgrade just so I can send and receive emails? I started using gmail as my main email for school and such and rarely used my Godaddy email anymore but would still check it just in case an important email came through. My plan was to let my subscription run out- that's how much I hate dealing with them. Trying to transfer it over had become a nightmare.

VIEW MORE
Rated with 1 star
Les of Azle, TX Verified Reviewer
Original review: March 4, 2019
Bought a website in 2015 and had Godaddy design it for me. Was supposed to get a SSL for free and found out after 3 years that I have not had one. Talked with a man for 2 hours trying to sell advertising and he never mentioned the out of date website. Then I also found out my website was out of date and for another $1500 they would make it up to date for another 10-15 years. What happened to the other one I paid for in 2015? When you call all they want is to sell something else and that's all.

Rated with 1 star
Sherie of Blackwood, NJ Verified Reviewer
Original review: March 1, 2019
They charged my card without my permission!! Very poor s customer service skills! Mark is a superior. He is very rude. He needs more training!!! He need to be fired and the whole entire staff needs to be trained again! I would never shop here again!!!

Rated with 1 star
Keith of Sandy, UT Verified Reviewer
Original review: Feb. 28, 2019
Do not register your domain with Godaddy.com. I was with them over 10 years with multiple domains and when you decide to move to a better performing provider, they will require extensive formal requests, will not accept the simple online request, take 3-4 days between each submittal of their requirements. Process took over 2 weeks to get my domains released.

Rated with 1 star
David of Marietta, GA Verified Reviewer
Original review: Feb. 26, 2019
I just purchased and set up a website from Godaddy only to find out that even though I did every step that I was directed to do... I was unable to get reviews on my webpage due to not setting up a Google my business account through Godaddy instead of going through Google themselves even though my web instructions didn't say or even mention it. I went step by step the instructions set by Godaddy but it was wrong... Their reply.. It's a new program they are running and didn't know that I had to go through them to set up the Google account??? Saaay whaaat? Now i can only post a link to Google business reviews but not show or receive any reviews on my website. Am I the only one confused here? They said they would refund my money but come on. Just spent a good week setting up and perfecting my site. Grrr. Looking forward to the end of this hosting.

Posted by: We have a winner! ()
Date: April 17, 2019 09:50AM

GoDaddy Website design is poor Wrote:
> https://www.consumeraffairs.com/internet/godaddy.h
> tml
>
> Rated with 1 star
> profile pic of the author
> Richard of Los Angeles, CA Verified Reviewer
> Original review: April 17, 2019
> Called customer service on an unrelated issue. Rep
> offers to update my hosting plan. Save $100.
> Great. Only my site goes down for over a week.
> Then Godaddy Bill's me $100 for migration. So? No
> savings and a down website. I had to ask my
> developer to clean up the godaddy mess. #Fail.
>
>
>
> HELPFUL Be the first one to find this review
> helpful
> Rated with 1 star
> Timothy of Portland, OR Verified Reviewer
> Original review: April 16, 2019
> I signed up with Godaddy to host several websites
> to companies that I run. I had a hosting near its
> expiration and talked to customer service about
> not continuing one of the hostings as it was a
> project that I had on a back burner. I explicitly
> asked them to make sure the the remaining 2
> websites that I have remain intact. That did not
> happen, and a website that I spent $4k building
> vanished into thin air and they were unable to
> restore it. $4k out the window and no website for
> my business makes for a very dissatisfied
> customer.
>
>
>
> helpful
> Not sure how to choose?
> Get expert buying tips about Web Hosting delivered
> to your inbox.
>
> Email
> Enter your email here
> LEARN FROM THE PROS
> We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.
> Rated with 1 star
> Jai of NSW, Other Verified Reviewer
> Original review: April 15, 2019
> I cancelled all of my services. As they took $266
> from my account for a trial that I never proceeded
> with. When I called to complain the customer
> service was so poor, he tried to upsell to $370 on
> top of my $266. I asked for all the services and
> accounts to be closed. Today I called to speak
> with someone again to confirm my account is closed
> to be told I had been subscribed to another and
> better hosting. Unbelievable. Just cancel. I do
> not want anything to do with GoDaddy. I feel you
> may have to call weekly to continue cancelling the
> same site.
>
>
>
> helpful
> Rated with 1 star
> Sarah of Milwaukee, WI Verified Reviewer
> Original review: April 12, 2019
> Like others said, they will upgrade your product
> and charge your credit card without your approval.
> Then when you email them from the email address
> they have listed for billing, you get an automated
> response that they no longer check emails. So now
> I have to call and dick around for my money that
> they have stolen from me.
>
> helpful
> Rated with 1 star
> James of Saugatuck, MI Verified Reviewer
> Original review: April 11, 2019
> I've had a number of domains registered with
> GoDaddy for nearly 20 years. The tech support was
> terrific much of that time. This week we decided
> that we needed to get the email on two of our
> domains to synchronize between our devices and
> computers using an IMAP configuration. Trying to
> set it up got nothing but errors even though I was
> applying the settings as described on the GoDaddy
> site.
>
>
>
>
>
> VIEW MORE
> helpful
> How do I know I can trust these reviews about
> GoDaddy.com?
> 1,512,007 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are
> verified.
> We require contact information to ensure our
> reviewers are real.
> We use intelligent software that helps us
> maintain the integrity of reviews.
> Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality
> and helpfulness.
> For more information about reviews on
> ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
>
> Rated with 1 star
> O of Other, Other Verified Reviewer
> Original review: April 10, 2019
> Each time I contact support they turn my problem
> into an opportunity to sell. Each agent will try
> to scare you into buying something irrelevant to
> your issue. You will get passed around like a cash
> cow, accumulate hours of wait time and dire
> support. After a purchase of any add ons, all the
> promises fall short, issues don't get fixed and
> you had more problems than before! The experience
> is hellish. I am running for the hills.
>
> HELPFUL 2 people found this review helpful
> Rated with 1 star
> Bruce of Alexandria Bay, NY Verified Reviewer
> Original review: April 8, 2019
> GoDaddy did very little for me. 2 minutes to sign
> up, 2 hours to shut down the site. Will not refund
> unused portions of money. Sold my contact info to
> Third party vendor. Do not expect a "Sorry" from
> GoDaddy. Terrible company. I feel scammed. Bruce
> **. Alexandria Bay New York.
>
> Rated with 1 star
> Karel of Willemstad, Other Verified Reviewer
> Original review: April 6, 2019
> When I first became a GoDaddy customer in 2000,
> the service was fantastic. Now, in 2019, I've been
> working for six weeks to solve an SSL problem.
> Unfortunately, you can't send an email or fill out
> a form online for GoDaddy to solve the problem for
> you. You can only call. But after 15 or 20 minutes
> of waiting I often have to hang up. I have already
> wasted about five hours. I have spoken to someone
> a few times in the end. First, I had to renew the
> key, next time I had to take another type of
> SSL-certificate, but the SSL-checker keeps
> indicating "expired" for a certificate that was
> only installed a few days ago... I get very tired
> of this.
>
> Rated with 1 star
> Jen of Toronto, ON Verified Reviewer
> Original review: April 4, 2019
> I called to pay for SSL certificate for two years.
> Curtis told me it would be done by 3pm the same
> day April 3. I called back since my website was
> still not working. I called in today. The rep told
> me Curtis didn’t submit the work to be done. He
> charged me full price and didn’t complete the
> services. Just garbage. There is no manager to
> speak with since the rep told me I reached the
> night shift office and he could not reach the day
> shift. Horrible service.
>
> Rated with 1 star
> Draa of Grafton, VT Verified Reviewer
> Original review: April 1, 2019
> Beware of these crooks: my accountant informed me
> I was charged $500.00 by them in 2018. I ordered
> an SEO product which it turns out I was charged
> DOUBLE the amount. They refused to issue me any
> kind of a refund for products neither ordered or
> used - I didn't even know I had been paying double
> for a product. When I asked for a simple refund
> for something I never used, they said: "Sorry".
> They have a terrible reputation, and this just
> proves it.
>
> HELPFUL 6 people found this review helpful
> Rated with 2 stars
> Ben of Traverse City, MI Verified Reviewer
> Original review: April 1, 2019
> I came to Godaddy several years ago (maybe a
> decade). The customer service was unbelievably
> awesome. You could call 24/7 and talk to someone
> immediately. The last couple of year it's been
> going downhill fast. First, calling now requires
> going through the complex computer system, and if
> you select the wrong buttons, you get transferred.
> Long hold times. Sometimes over 45 minutes and
> almost always 10+ minutes.
>
>
>
> VIEW MORE
> Rated with 1 star
> Karl of Saint Paul, MN Verified Reviewer
> Original review: March 28, 2019
> I bought a domain in 2016 and started an online
> business. I got focused on my other businesses and
> just left the domains up. They auto-charged me,
> two plus years after, for products I don't want
> and don't use. Then they refuse to issue a refund,
> when they can tell that I never used it. I've been
> a paying customer all along and have 3 domains
> with them. You'd think they'd take better care of
> their customers, instead of tricking people into
> buying stuff they don't want.
>
> HELPFUL 4 people found this review helpful
> Rated with 1 star
> Sasa of Jacksonville, FL Verified Reviewer
> Original review: March 28, 2019
> Godaddy lately is very disappointing. I have been
> a customer since year 2000. Now I have a shared
> plan with 1 drupal website and 1 prestashop
> ecommerce. 2 websites. My traffic is medium low.
> Maybe 500 per day. Not telling you the pain of the
> last 2 years... Out of the blue the website is
> down since 2 days because am using too much "entry
> processes". I never even reach the traffic or the
> ram or the other limits. Got an email saying that
> it is time to upgrade. THEY deliberately turned my
> websites and e-commerce down since 2 days!!! And I
> am a regular paying customer (actually I bought 2
> years in advance). STAY AWAY FROM GODADDY. Trying
> to talk to somebody at support... the automated
> voice says 20 minutes of wait, and when you are
> waiting 5 minutes the call ends. The chat is
> "busy"! Something dramatically changed at Godaddy
> in the last 5 years. Up to you what, but do not
> choose Godaddy!
>
> helpful
> Rated with 1 star
> Michael of Kearny, NJ Verified Reviewer
> Original review: March 26, 2019
> Unfortunately Zero stars is not an option!!! I was
> tricked into getting o365 by Godaddy, when they
> told me that they were ending their exchange
> hosting plans. Everything was fine and well, while
> my small business was growing. As I started to
> need more comprehensive IT control, Godaddy
> started to remove O365 Admin features, without
> notifying me!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> VIEW MORE
> HELPFUL 3 people found this review helpful
> Rated with 1 star
> Charlotte of Richmond, Other Verified Reviewer
> Original review: March 25, 2019
> I have been with Godaddy for years, we had a
> company website using their Deluxe Shopping Cart
> platform. Enjoyed 100% organic search results on a
> lot of our products. We had a good web presence,
> only downside was that limited to 100 products. At
> renewal I was going to leave and a rep mentioned
> the Go Central Online Store platform. Pretty much
> unlimited products not much more ££. Great, go
> for it. First of all I couldnt migrate in bulk. I
> had to do it all manually. And now we have zero
> web presence - zilch organically.
>
>
> VIEW MORE
> Rated with 1 star
> Richard of Melbourne, FL Verified Reviewer
> Original review: March 17, 2019
> As is evident by the long hold times, something
> has changed. When I first starting using Go Daddy,
> you called and the phone was answered. The best
> you can get recently is 30 minutes + wait and your
> call is clearly answered by individuals that do
> not speak English as a primary language. This
> results in the beginning of the horrendous
> experience. Having to repeat yourself over and
> over as well as go through steps that any idiot
> has already performed prior to calling for
> support. Reboot your computer, reboot your modem,
> clear your cache is the only knowledge they have.
>
>
>
> VIEW MORE
> Rated with 1 star
> ASHISH of Uttar Pradesh, Other Verified Reviewer
> Original review: March 17, 2019
> Godaddy is going worsened day by day. Their
> hosting service is worsed. Also they save your
> credit card information but does not allow us to
> remove the same. Customer service person even does
> not satisfy the customers and say one word only.
> "Sir we are sorry, and we are working on that". I
> suggest not to take any domain and hosting from
> Godaddy even if it is some bucks cheaper. Thanks.
>
> Rated with 1 star
> Suman of Other, Other Verified Reviewer
> Original review: March 16, 2019
> They are collecting the card details at the time
> of payment, but there is no option to remove the
> card. And they tells that this feature is not
> available. It's against the rule of RBI. Please
> take one action against them asap.
>
> HELPFUL 5 people found this review helpful
> Rated with 1 star
> Stan of Oceanside, CA Verified Reviewer
> Original review: March 14, 2019
> GoDaddy sold me a product then they sold my
> personal info to a thousand vendors! If you like
> being called incessantly for products you don’t
> want, GoDaddy is a perfect fit for you. Only give
> GoDaddy information you want posted on the web.
>
> Rated with 1 star
> Conni of Chesterland, OH Verified Reviewer
> Original review: March 13, 2019
> I noticed yesterday that my website domain, that I
> thought was being renewed for 2 years was renewed
> for 9 years. When I called yesterday to ask about
> it I was told: By Scott, and Tabitha, (supervisor)
> that it is in the terms of service that when auto
> renewal is turned on it is allowable for Godaddy
> to renew for the first renewal period. This is
> absolutely unethical and fraud to charge people
> for more than they want. You have access to my
> credit card, and thus my trust and charged me for
> 9 years when I only want 2. I am close to
> retirement, and Have told your employees that when
> they try to sell me more time. I am at the end of
> the road, not the beginning. When I renew
> everything for one or two years, why would your
> company fraudulently renew for 9.
>
>
> VIEW MORE
> HELPFUL 7 people found this review helpful
> Rated with 1 star
> Tom of MIssissauga, ON Verified Reviewer
> Original review: March 12, 2019
> I received a cold sales pitch phone call from
> Godaddy to design a new website for our company. I
> explained that I would be interested, if it will
> integrate with our company's point of sale system.
> The sales rep told me this would not be a problem.
> He told me that it would cost $3000.00 dollars,
> and someone will call me from their tech
> department, to go over with me, on how they will
> integrate the website, with our point of sale
> system. I asked them not to charge my credit card
> until they are sure that they can do the job. Well
> they charge my credit card anyway.
>
>
> VIEW MORE
> Rated with 1 star
> Linda of Alameda, CA Verified Reviewer
> Original review: March 12, 2019
> I am in the business of providing websites for
> clients, but this does not apparently inspire
> Godaddy VPS support to act when all of our sites
> are down and all of our cpanels are inaccessible.
> You have to wait 72 hours to even get an email
> from them and you aren't allowed to talk to the
> server admins, like they are some kind of
> untouchable gods or something.
>
>
> VIEW MORE
> Rated with 1 star
> Dawn of Plainwell, MI Verified Reviewer
> Original review: March 10, 2019
> On 3/8/19, I spoke with Curtis ** at GoDaddy
> Customer Service to explain that I had a phishing
> email in my account. Curtis said I had two
> options: 1 delete my email account or 2 have my
> email migrated to Office 365 for $252.25, stating
> this was the only remedy to secure my account as
> my account had been accessed through a ‘relay
> service’ with a ‘key logger’ installed. My
> son said these issues were not breaches on my
> virus-protected computer but through GoDaddy.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> VIEW MORE
> HELPFUL 7 people found this review helpful
> Rated with 1 star
> Natalia of Toronto, ON Verified Reviewer Verified
> Buyer
> Original review: March 8, 2019
> I purchased Plesk hosting with GoDaddy and it's
> way too slow. I installed WordPress to start
> working on my website but, who can work wasting 7
> seconds for every click? Plesk doesn't offer any
> support to clients that don't have a License Key.
> I called them and the recording says I can only
> contact support on the phone with an open ticket.
> I tried to open a ticket online but a License Key
> is a required field. So no support... I called
> GoDaddy to request a refund and it was denied
> because I purchased this a couple of months ago
> even though it's the first time using it. The
> solution I was given was "not to get Plesk the
> next time". Lol. So disappointing and frustrating.
> Bad service from GoDaddy and Plesk.
>
> Rated with 1 star
> Sahabuddin of Noida, Other Verified Reviewer
> Verified Buyer
> Original review: March 6, 2019
> We were running a company in partnership with name
> of JST Business and we have domain from Godaddy
> and after 6 or 7 month my partner have resigned
> from the company. After that I took handover of
> everything from him. That took almost 6 month and
> after that I came to know my Konectbridge.com is
> got expired and I renewed that 30 January 2019 for
> next one and it got renewed for with no error.
> Today I was going to do live my website on that
> domain but that was not showing in my Godaddy
> account then I called to Customer care and they
> said, "You can't get that domain due to some
> internal policy issues." But at that time I
> haven't get any error while renewing the domain. I
> have every single proof that I own that domain.
>
> Rated with 1 star
> Cynthia of North Hollywood, CA Verified Reviewer
> Original review: March 4, 2019
> I started hosting with Godaddy 8 years ago and
> every year they would raise the price on me so
> much and I would have to call in and negotiate the
> rate and always felt taken advantage of. I started
> having major issues when I couldn't send or
> receive emails to my sons school no matter what I
> did. It also started happening with friends and
> invites. I called them and they said I needed to
> pay money to upgrade in order to fix this...
> really? Upgrade just so I can send and receive
> emails? I started using gmail as my main email for
> school and such and rarely used my Godaddy email
> anymore but would still check it just in case an
> important email came through. My plan was to let
> my subscription run out- that's how much I hate
> dealing with them. Trying to transfer it over had
> become a nightmare.
>
>
> VIEW MORE
> Rated with 1 star
> Les of Azle, TX Verified Reviewer
> Original review: March 4, 2019
> Bought a website in 2015 and had Godaddy design it
> for me. Was supposed to get a SSL for free and
> found out after 3 years that I have not had one.
> Talked with a man for 2 hours trying to sell
> advertising and he never mentioned the out of date
> website. Then I also found out my website was out
> of date and for another $1500 they would make it
> up to date for another 10-15 years. What happened
> to the other one I paid for in 2015? When you call
> all they want is to sell something else and that's
> all.
>
> Rated with 1 star
> Sherie of Blackwood, NJ Verified Reviewer
> Original review: March 1, 2019
> They charged my card without my permission!! Very
> poor s customer service skills! Mark is a
> superior. He is very rude. He needs more
> training!!! He need to be fired and the whole
> entire staff needs to be trained again! I would
> never shop here again!!!
>
> Rated with 1 star
> Keith of Sandy, UT Verified Reviewer
> Original review: Feb. 28, 2019
> Do not register your domain with Godaddy.com. I
> was with them over 10 years with multiple domains
> and when you decide to move to a better performing
> provider, they will require extensive formal
> requests, will not accept the simple online
> request, take 3-4 days between each submittal of
> their requirements. Process took over 2 weeks to
> get my domains released.
>
> Rated with 1 star
> David of Marietta, GA Verified Reviewer
> Original review: Feb. 26, 2019
> I just purchased and set up a website from Godaddy
> only to find out that even though I did every step
> that I was directed to do... I was unable to get
> reviews on my webpage due to not setting up a
> Google my business account through Godaddy instead
> of going through Google themselves even though my
> web instructions didn't say or even mention it. I
> went step by step the instructions set by Godaddy
> but it was wrong... Their reply.. It's a new
> program they are running and didn't know that I
> had to go through them to set up the Google
> account??? Saaay whaaat? Now i can only post a
> link to Google business reviews but not show or
> receive any reviews on my website. Am I the only
> one confused here? They said they would refund my
> money but come on. Just spent a good week setting
> up and perfecting my site. Grrr. Looking forward
> to the end of this hosting.

Posted by: Web design help ()
Date: April 17, 2019 10:16AM

I was looking for a web hosting site for a page I was creating called ‘Fairfax County during the Civil War, 1859-1863’. It will have lots of cool information that the kids can learn from to help them in school (Did you know that Lincoln had a dog named Fairfax?).

The site needs to be very interactive, as I want people to be able to ‘click’ on things, not just read it. I will also have to be mindful of what offends people, so I will not be mentioning the Confederacy anywhere on this site.

More facts to tantalize you and get you to visit the site when it’s done:

-Lincoln’s dog Fairfax is buried in a famous DC graveyard.

-Tens of thousands of Union troops were based in Fairfax, and stayed until the war’s end in 1863.

-Many scientific innovations were made in Fairfax during the war, such as a cure for a type of diabetes.

-Gen. Meade was to visit the historic Fairfax Court House in 1862, but came down with severe diarrhea and couldn’t make it.

-There were several temporary cemeteries during the war, including one that is now Lake Barcroft.

Posted by: Huh. ()
Date: April 18, 2019 07:11AM

I didn’t know Lincoln had a dog.

Posted by: Packingup1638 ()
Date: April 20, 2019 07:16PM

Lincoln has a dog?

Posted by: CatinBox ()
Date: May 28, 2019 03:40PM

Now there are a lot of good web hosting companies, so I don’t see a problem. I can advise you about this company https://hostovita.pl . It provides real-quality results on feb hosting and it is located in Poland. Try to start from here, I am sure that this company will be able to help you.

Posted by: Liquidat1on ()
Date: December 31, 2019 06:03AM

go daddy is not open for easily web analytics...
Web Analytics is often used as part of customer relationship management Analytics (CRM analytics). Analysis can include determining the likelihood that a given customer will buy a product after they have purchased it in the past, personalizing the site for customers who visit it repeatedly, monitoring the dollar volume of purchases made by individual customers or specific groups of customers, observing the geographical regions of which most and least customers visit the site and buy specific products, and predicting which products customers are most and least likely to buy in the future. The goal is to promote specific products to those customers who are most likely to buy them, and to determine which products a specific customer is most likely to buy. This can help improve the ratio of revenue to marketing costs.

In addition to these features, the web Analytics may include tracking the click-through rate and detail of customer behaviour on a web site, determining the sites from which customers most often arrive, and the interaction with browsers to track and analyze online behavior. The results of the web Analytics presented in the form of tables, charts and graphs.

Posted by: hard working ()
Date: January 02, 2020 09:51AM

I agree. Don't use GoDaddy for website building. They are very expensive and not very customizable.

Posted by: NiKSoN ()
Date: April 06, 2020 08:23AM

I've never worked with GoDaddy before and probably won't deal with Them. I still prefer to use the services of trusted companies. When I first created my site, I didn't know much about attracting traffic and how to do it correctly. But I was lucky enough to come across guys at SEO services who were able to raise traffic to my site in the shortest possible time. They provided an extensive service package that includes unique contextual comments and a lifetime link guarantee. Few people can now boast of such quality and reliability of work. They have never let me down and that's why I work exclusively with them. I am very attracted to the prospect that they do not use spam or dead forums, only live discussion forums with good moderation

Posted by: Danica Sucks ()
Date: April 06, 2020 08:40AM

I wouldn't use Go Daddy because Danica Patrick was a total bitch of a race car driver. Terrible driver too.

Posted by: Fibbenty ()
Date: May 09, 2020 09:24AM

In my opinion you can choose any suitable hosting provider. All depends on your needs and budget. I read also positive reviews about GoDaddy services. I think it will be better to ask professionals for help in such questions. For example I work with developers from Dteam company and they can provide many different options for website creation. If you interested in their services, you can check them on this weblink.

Posted by: seo god.. ()
Date: May 09, 2020 10:07AM

https://dteam.dev/

child porn
virus
xxx
viagra
Join Isis
child porn
child porn
child porn
child porn
child porn

Posted by: Chris Anse ()
Date: May 18, 2020 02:29AM

That is too much to be paying for hosting and price is going to be rising. There are really good offers on hosting right now that are much cheaper than that. You can see the best ones on mangomattermedia.com. They have them ranked with detailed reviews which makes it easy to choose one. I have chosen SiteGround because of the great security that they provide. They cost $4 a month and their speed and performance is really good. You should not be paying that much for your hosting. Just check the list on the website and choose one you like the most.

Posted by: Ian Wright ()
Date: May 18, 2020 05:04AM

Chris Anse Wrote:
> That is too much to be paying for hosting and
> price is going to be rising. There are really good
> offers on hosting right now that are much cheaper
> than that. You can see the best ones on href="https://mangomattermedia.com/web-hosting-us"
> >mangomattermedia.com
. They have them ranked
> with detailed reviews which makes it easy to
> choose one. I have chosen SiteGround because of
> the great security that they provide. They cost $4
> a month and their speed and performance is really
> good. You should not be paying that much for your
> hosting. Just check the list on the website and
> choose one you like the most.
SiteGround is the best really.

Posted by: kalvinbrown ()
Date: July 20, 2020 06:15AM

Indeed nowadays the best tool to set up your business is a website but it is very important to know how to manage it correctly and do everything you need to bring your profit and many visitors.
In such cases, people usually turn to special companies that increase site sales with online traffic and in this way, the business grows considerably and the income is much higher.
My friend who is a businessman also addressed this company and was satisfied.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2020 01:30PM by kalvinbrown.

Posted by: bioclotidtai ()
Date: July 24, 2020 10:31AM

kalvinbrown Wrote:
> Indeed nowadays the best tool to set up your
> business is a website but it is very important to
> know how to manage it correctly and do everything
> you need to bring your profit and many visitors.
>
> In such cases, people usually turn to special
> companies that
> increase site
> sales with online traffic
and in this way,
> the business grows considerably and the income is
> much higher.
> My friend who is a businessman also addressed this
> company and was satisfied.

There are a lot of popular companies that do this and a lot more that have done this to be popular.

Posted by: TenantHatePears ()
Date: October 20, 2020 06:55AM

Thank you for your recommendation. In reality, I didn't even want to use this service and now I know for sure that I shouldn't do it. So, I would better hire another company which is able to accomplish digital deliveries and digital sales. They will perform a lot of tasks instead of me.

Posted by: Polle ()
Date: March 05, 2021 03:04AM

Thank you for the info here, I have been looking for a good domain for my new website, and I used this domain name search. I heard a lot of bad things about GoDaddy, and I think I will not use it...

Posted by: Ashika Soni ()
Date: December 01, 2021 09:09AM

Hello Friends are you searching for Bangalore Escorts? if Yes Then You are in best place .AshikaSoni provide High Class Sexy Escort Services in Bangalore City. Our Sexy Call Girls So Hot and Available 24/7 for you
Bangalore Escorts Service
Escorts in Bangalore
Bangalore Escort
Bangalore Call Girls

Bangalore Escorts | Codella.biz
Posted by: Codella ()
Date: December 06, 2021 07:58AM

Bangalore Escorts available 24/7.here you get high profile top class female escorts for your night entertainment at very cheap rate.We are reputed escort service provider in Bangalore.Visit my website today to more info.

Bangalore Escort
Bangalore Escorts Service
Escorts in Bangalore
Bangalore Call Girls
Chennai Escorts

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.