HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Marijuana In School
Posted by: Ilene Lowe ()
Date: January 27, 2010 01:56PM

Michele Devlin, this is fucking karma for when you cheated on every bio exam last year with Emily off Kelly Williams' paper. Yes I know about that, you piece of shit. Sucks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: hahaha ()
Date: January 27, 2010 02:55PM

michelle you know you had this coming. you deserve the expulsion just for being that fucking stupid. if you feel like smoking AFTER SCHOOL, you should probably go do it elsewhere. holy shit- 5 AP classes? most of them were electives. and its not like just because youre taking an AP class the administration will just say, "oh wait, we cant expel them for smoking weed in the bathroom! they're in AP art!" stop it with the fucking pity party, michelle. nobody feels bad for you. this was going to happen eventually.

PS-> everyone knows you didnt get into any of those schools. oh, except georgetown because youre neighbor is in admissions or something.

Posted by: Incredulous ()
Date: January 27, 2010 04:22PM

Usually a helicopter parent has to be a parent. last time i checked, pat wasn't. and it's merrell, and kids have been smoking pot forever. actually, because these hos were caught, hes doing a BETTER job. and what does basketball have to do with anything?

Posted by: Crazy ()
Date: January 27, 2010 04:39PM

What I've learned in this thread

1) FCPS Still Sucks.
2) Smart People smoke Pot.

Posted by: some advice ()
Date: January 27, 2010 05:14PM

Michelle DEVLIN: give it up already! you did the crime now do the time. Everybody knows you smoked/smoke/and problably will continue to smoke weed. You were lucky to get into Georgetown, considering you cheated your way there. But now you blew it. On the bright side maybe someone who did honest hard work will get to take your place. Like one of my many friends who DONT smoke pot. Get over it,take responsibility,and get some self- respect,instead of trying to get strangers to feel sorry for you.

Posted by: YAAAAY ()
Date: January 27, 2010 05:17PM

wow...
shes finally done it!!! she's snapped!!! wrote a whole page in third person!!! can we please bring her back?!?! pretty please?!? i've never seen the actual transformation of a girl that nobody likes to a full on crazy eye-patch-wearing villain! we could get her a cat to stroke and everything!

Posted by: wtf ()
Date: January 27, 2010 05:40PM

really okay,
so one. early is still.
two. that 20% of americans that smoke pot are old hippies, teenagers/early twenties, and those dying of cancer not every that is unempolyed, a good portion of those people don't have jobs because of problems with the economy not marijuana
three.thanks fuck you michelle, just thank you for your comment
four. merrell will scramble to expel anyone who even jokingly threatens to lower the standards of "perfect" madison high school - case closed

Posted by: Madison ()
Date: January 27, 2010 06:36PM

Hay gurlll, u got da sweet ganja. mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Posted by: wow your life sucks ()
Date: January 27, 2010 07:10PM

Thats fuckin hilarious.

Posted by: fucker ()
Date: January 27, 2010 07:21PM

this is just abunch of people who are jealous bc they can't smoke AND get into georgetown! go michelleeeeeee

Posted by: woww ()
Date: January 27, 2010 07:22PM

does anyone even realize that michelle probs didn't write this its just some jealous fuck

Posted by: bababababababa ()
Date: January 27, 2010 07:36PM

You smoked after school, in school? you fucking moron! What the hell possessed you to make you think that was a good idea?! and honestly, NYU, G'town, and Chicago my ass. Maybe you had a friend on the admissions board at G'town, but you only ever get anywhere because you cheat on all of your tests, Michelle. Grow up.

Posted by: right. ()
Date: January 27, 2010 08:21PM

Yea you are SO right "fucker." We are all extremely jealous of michelle because shes badass enough to smoke IN school and sly enough to cheat her way into georgetown.

except...not really. piece of shit.

Posted by: Joe Paez ()
Date: January 27, 2010 09:51PM

HAII! MY NAME IS JOE. I HEARD ABOUT THIS...EVERYONE DID A GREAT JOB...VERY CLEAN...WELL DONE.

Posted by: Isaac Hayes ()
Date: January 27, 2010 10:00PM

Yo this is all so whack why would you do something so stupid?!NO DRUGS NO WAY!!!

Posted by: You're Retarded ()
Date: January 27, 2010 10:07PM

Michelle. Seriously. Everyone knows you're guilty. And the fact that you smoked after school? Retarded. Don't flatter yourself by thinking you're cool, or by thinking you're smart for getting into Georgetown based on personal relations. You got what you deserve. And notice nobody is getting mad at Riley? Yeah, that's because she's not being gay about it. Shut up and deal with it, you were dumb enough to smoke pot on school grounds in the first place.

Posted by: Pathetic. ()
Date: January 27, 2010 10:14PM

So, let me get this straight. You cheated on your AP Bio test, you nearly got an art teacher fired, nobody really likes you, you got into Georgetown for stupid reasons (you know the admissions person AND your test scores are all fake, kind of like you), and now you're getting expelled for smoking pot in school? After school hours? Way to go, your parents must be so proud. Thank God you're leaving, and finally getting what you deserve. It's about fucking time.

Posted by: -- ()
Date: January 27, 2010 10:15PM

Haha so true Isaac, so true.

Posted by: sadfadfasdklj ()
Date: January 27, 2010 10:23PM

Michelle smoked in the art room along with Alexa Fleming, and the other girl I am unfamiliar with. THis was a couple of weeks ago, and they did it when the art teacher was out of the room during B Lunch. How dare you take advantage of one of the nicest staff members at Madison. That's just wrong.

Posted by: sups ()
Date: January 27, 2010 10:56PM

She's ugly too!

Posted by: doggy ()
Date: January 28, 2010 11:19AM

yo yal are crazy man these girls are alll ugly and stupid ya know what I mean? and that crap about top of the class is more like top ugly bitches.These girls are all wack im at madison right now writing this haha wheres michelle at anyway man??? your college just peaced out son

Posted by: Mrs. Brittle ()
Date: January 28, 2010 11:42AM

I got you good you little fuckers!

Posted by: iuno ()
Date: January 28, 2010 04:22PM

Should have not gone to internet.
i found details.

James Madison High School
found out 2 people. Michelle Devlin and Riley Cronin i believe.

Posted by: Funniest thing... ()
Date: January 28, 2010 07:38PM

Funniest thing I think is just the fact you called yourselves "smart and even better people." like are
we being serious right now? Is that a joke? You two are lowest rung of
society, sorry to say. :(

I feel bad for you... But c'mon now.

Date: January 28, 2010 08:53PM

Who the fuck cares? madisons a bunch of pussies anyways. Marshall would kick all of your asses anyday. Marshall whoops your ass at everything dorks

Date: January 28, 2010 08:56PM

I know my baseball players wouldnt be doing that. Their all way too busy putting it in eachothers butts and sucking my dick. Way to go guys

Posted by: who's on first? ()
Date: January 28, 2010 09:05PM

mark "PUDGE" gjormand Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know my baseball players wouldnt be doing that.
> Their all way too busy putting it in eachothers
> butts and sucking my dick. Way to go guys

fairy, is that you?

Date: January 28, 2010 09:15PM

yeah you got me

Posted by: oh noes! ()
Date: January 28, 2010 09:17PM

mark "PUDGE" gjormand Wrote:
> yeah you got me

the one and only fairfaxdud...the horrors!

Date: January 29, 2010 01:53AM

poop code brah

Posted by: babababababababababa ()
Date: January 30, 2010 05:57PM

justin eighties stalcup, you're really going to turn this into a marshall vs. madison thing? it seems like that's all marshall kids ever do. it's like they have to PROVE, for some reason, that they're better. whereas us madison kids, don't really give a fuck whether you think you're better. we JUST don't care.

Date: January 31, 2010 12:07AM

yo brah. you and all the mctools are faggots

Posted by: 8=====> ()
Date: February 02, 2010 10:59AM

this is really funny. you made the horrible executive decision of smoking weed in school. if it was that important to you to get your fix, you could have at least put forth the effort to trought another fifty yards to make your way off school property. theres even a door in that locker room that conveniently lets you out right at the junior lot. so do i think your situation sucks? definitely. but then again you didnt put any thought in to the potential consequences before you made your decision. one of the long term effects of smoking. it sucks.

Posted by: 8=====> ()
Date: February 02, 2010 11:01AM

ps no one gives a fuck how many aps youre taking. *were taking. sorry.

Posted by: $:73$3$3!;$: ()
Date: February 02, 2010 06:50PM

LOOOOOLLLLZZZZZ. !!!!!!!!

Posted by: MadHatter ()
Date: February 02, 2010 09:33PM

Clearly, this is Michelle Devlin's post. Did she actually think nobody from Madison would read this? Michelle and Riley must've wanted to leave Madison (I don't blame them) for actually trying to pull this business AFTER SCHOOL. The end usually justifies the means, so we'll see how this plays out.

Posted by: a legendary former herb abuser from FCPS ()
Date: February 02, 2010 11:12PM

I have enjoyed this thread very much and would like to contribute my words of wisdom. Michelle, we know you are not sorry and only sorry that you were caught. While you may or may not be enrolled in your fancy AP classes, it does not matter in the eyes of the school because you are not contributing to the school's NAME. What I'm saying is, how many after school activities sports/music/debate do you participate in AND how good are you at them? If you are somebody under the administration's radar as a 'bad influencing pothead' and not a 'talented artist/musician/athlete, who makes an occasional mistake of smoking, but is in all state or all met and brings too much recognition to the school.' You'd be surprised how much the administration knows; they know a lot about what is happening and who to watch and know who is IMPORTANT to their school or not. There's the occasional group or individuals that they will overlook, but most of them are not idiots. Contribute and promote your school and they will leave you alone; different rules DO apply for different people. Probably why I was only suspended for blatenly making some brownies during a cooking class:)
As for kids smoking in school?! I'm not going to say you're an idiot for smoking in school and pathetic that your "morning high" can't last until 2:15, but you are an idiot for smoking in a closed bathroom. Invest in a one hitter or an apple(make a bowl out of it and EAT it after) and stop smoking out of bottles, for heaven's sake! You'd have better luck taking a puff of a one hitter walking down the hall DURING class than you would smoking in a closed bathroom.
My advice is to stop bringing herb to school; too much to lose and while it's thrilling and fun, you realize how stupid it is. You'll make plenty of mistakes in college, if you get there, and if you don't, then stop making your parents suffer while watching your downward spiral and get your own place since you are too cool to follow the rules. You'll realize it's more important to hold on to the ones that love you, than invest your time and money chilling with that delicious green nug that makes you eat a pint of peanut brittle ice cream, five guys, and then pizza bolis to munch on.
As for Michelle and her situation...Does a crime scene need fingerprints, murder weapon, motive, confession, AND witnesses? No. Enough evidence will convict you, even if you pass a drug/lie detector test. You would've learned that at Georgetown, but you will learn from your mistake. Another thing, colleges don't give a flying shit if you apply a year or two after high school. Take a year to focus, figure out what you want to do/be in your life, make some money to pay for a $200,000 school and get your GED. A college degree doesn't matter when you get it and you probably will get one, if that's what you're after.
Graduate of 2003 (and i graduated from the most selective secondary school in the country). holla.

Posted by: Loose Vag ()
Date: February 04, 2010 12:41PM

Posted by: couldn't you wait? ()
Date: February 04, 2010 10:26PM

Smoking pot is one thing but doing it in a fucking high school bathroom? You might as well start blowing lines off your desk if you're heading down that route. Why jeopardize everything you've worked so hard on for something that will always be around; marijuana isn't going anywhere. I've done a lot of stupid shit in my time but that is one thing I wouldn't even consider. There's a time and place for everything, and that's college.

Posted by: couldn't you wait? ()
Date: February 04, 2010 10:34PM

also, thanks Loose Vag, I've already watched that video 4 times now.

Posted by: Michelle ()
Date: February 05, 2010 06:51PM

My name is Michelle Devlin and I am a drug addict. Please stop harassing me.

Posted by: Bong ()
Date: February 06, 2010 07:17PM

Bong Hitters unite. Where my girls at? from the front to back? to the left to the left?

Posted by: whs ()
Date: February 07, 2010 04:25AM

Jibs?

Posted by: Bong ()
Date: February 07, 2010 06:24PM

shibby

Posted by: the white kid. ()
Date: February 07, 2010 11:04PM

I think Michelle whines too fucking much.....

Posted by: Enough Cunt ()
Date: February 07, 2010 11:42PM

We will be hearing no more from that bitch "michelle" , she has been banned.

Posted by: M1CHELLE ()
Date: February 09, 2010 06:17PM

never forget children... do not smoke marijuana in the restroom at school... especially when school is out for the day.

Posted by: Some Guy ()
Date: February 09, 2010 10:59PM

don't get it Wrote:
> Michelle - congrats on getting in excellent
> schools.
>
> But I don't get your post. Certainly there is
> more evidence than just a water bottle. In fact,
> there may be confessions, all sorts of direct
> circumstantial evidence, too (smoke, smell,
> complaints from others, etc.
>
> I think you intuit the two women are culpable.
> And you know there is more evidence than you
> indicate.
>
> What I think you object to is the almost
> inevitable harshness of the punishment -
> expulsion. It strikes you as a waste of human
> capital and potential. And hence it seems unjust.
> You are likely right. And the system should
> allow for case by case dealings, but it doesn't.
> Yet another reason that small school districts
> (such as seen in northern suburban areas in this
> country) are better - the schools are truly more
> accountable to the people who participate. In any
> event, why not argue this point directly?
>
> Although I believe that young people should
> absolutely be accountable, I absolutely would
> suggest here they run to a lawyer, and a good one.
>
>
> By the way, although I think pot should largely be
> decriminalized, I think it an absolutely lousy
> drug to start using. This of course paints me as
> square, but pot doesn't work well with about 1 in
> 5 in the population - causing dependency, economic
> waste and other problems. From that perspective
> I support the schools being very negative on pot
> use, but automatic suspension and zero tolerance
> is not the answer.

Pretty much everything said here. Taking super-hard (haha, not) AP classes and getting good grades shouldn't mean you don't get punished. Unfortunately, that's the way things tend to work out, however stupid that may be. Lucky them.

Posted by: ru ()
Date: February 09, 2010 11:02PM

doing mindless busywork just to get a fucking grade does not give the kid any more merit than any other idiot

Posted by: qq ()
Date: February 12, 2010 07:07PM

Posted by: Gay ()
Date: February 12, 2010 07:50PM

This thread is GAY!

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.