HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Colton West - Not a Transvestite Hate Crime!
Posted by: #NoAlternativeFacts ()
Date: February 22, 2018 11:34AM

I've been researching for 7 months for answers on this case for my article regarding bodies found in Cardinal Forest. I have new info about the one body dumping incident in Springfield's Cardinal Forest. I have unearthed factual information about the first case, Mr. Colton E. West, age 25, a resident of Vienna, VA. West was found in Cardinal Forest in Springfield VA, not far from his childhood home on July 24, 2017.

Contrary to posts found only on this website, he was not dressed in female attire and it is confirmed by reports no heroin or fentanyl were found in any of the medical examiner's tests putting an end to those claims.

Per the witnesses on site and the written reports, West was dressed in loose fitting shorts, and black t-shirt which was ripped by first responders. West had also been robbed of all personal items, which has not been revealed before.

Speaking with relatives, friends from back in WSHS, co-workers and his current friends, is it also clear Mr. West was not a transvestite and is also unclear why this would have ever been allowed to be reported at all. This was not a transvestite hate crime. There is also no known information by any person that there is any link to Mr. Moreno.

The West family found Mr. Moreno's story compelling because he is a victim of ridicule and hate by members of this website, just as they now find themselves being targeted because of the false posts regarding Mr. West's death.

Questions: Are the police hiding the fact he was robbed and actually killed there? Why was he so far from home? Was this an overdose or not? Was the body dumped there or did he die there? Who and why would he have been left there and by whom? Why are individuals posting false information about hate crimes? Are the posts actually an attempt at some kind of cover up by the perpetrator(s)? Is Cardinal Forest as dangerous as some residents report? Are police stepping up patrols of the neighborhoods?

I continue to pursue the FACTS in both cases and have found very little TRUE information easily. Are these cases actually related? Are residents being told everything? Why is the information practically hidden from us?

If you have ANY information at all regarding either of the bodies found in Cardinal Forest please contact Detective Spooner at 571-235-7682.

Bottom line is this website isn't reliable for the truth so get your news from a reliable resource.

#NoAlternativeFacts

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colton West - Not a Transvestite Hate Crime!
Posted by: OP is Ravi on Xanax n Monster ()
Date: February 22, 2018 12:58PM

Op can’t write worth shit. I know what happened because I left the group because I DID NOT WANT TO DUMP THE BODY!

We chose to dump the body in Cardinal Forest Surrey hill area because we used to smoke weed there after our shifts ended at Glory Days.

Colton was in the process of starting hormone treatment to transition.

His goal in life was to be able to breastfeed a child that had 23 of his chromosomes.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.