HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Probably the best day of my life was selling my overpriced shitbox Fairfax Station home and headed South.
Posted by: Petey Greene ()
Date: February 17, 2017 09:01PM

Trust me, better circumstances are available for you outside the D.C. Metro area. Stay if you must, but when you leave, you will eventually be able to breathe and live life to it's fullest. In the meantime, suffer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Probably the best day of my life was selling my overpriced shitbox Fairfax Station home and headed South.
Posted by: agreed ()
Date: February 17, 2017 09:03PM

Agreed. Fuck Northern Virginia. Life there sucks ass.

Re: Probably the best day of my life was selling my overpriced shitbox Fairfax Station home and headed South.
Posted by: captain awesomo ()
Date: February 17, 2017 09:09PM

Could you please tell us what's better? Like everything... I want to dream again.

Posted by: agreed ()
Date: February 17, 2017 09:13PM

Everything.

Less traffic. Better schools (where teachers aren't bogged down teaching basic English). More golf courses and lower green fees. Hotter women. Smarter women. Less cunty women. Women who actually dress and act like women. I could go on...

Posted by: Not Mr. Wright ()
Date: February 17, 2017 09:18PM

This is where Petey lives now. Thinks it's open space.
Attachments:
florida.jpg

Posted by: SHHHHH ()
Date: February 17, 2017 09:26PM

For a second there, I almost posted where my secret retirement destination is... but then realized, HOLY SHIT! DON'T POST THAT SHIT BECAUSE THEN THESE FUCKING PROBLEMS WILL FIND THEIR WAY THERE, TOO. FUCK THAT.

Posted by: Flo Rida ()
Date: February 17, 2017 09:30PM

Flo-Rida sucks more ass than Fairfax County ever could even if it tried.

Too hot.
Too many rednecks.
Too many bugs.
Too humid.
Too hot.
Too many old fucking people.
Too many shitty schools and uneducated morons.
Too many Florida State fans.
Too much resemblance geographically to a penis hanging down there.

Fuck Florida and all who live there. Truly America's limp dick.

Posted by: New to Fairfax ()
Date: February 17, 2017 10:00PM

I know how you feel OP. I can't wait to move back to PG County.

Posted by: Meth Mickey Mouse ()
Date: February 18, 2017 02:43PM

Yeah, this is some real mental shit to keep posting.
Great, you and 20 million other people live in Florida.
Attachments:
IMG_1888.GIF

Posted by: Jolly Greene Faggot ()
Date: February 18, 2017 04:00PM

Best day of our lives is when you sold your Fairfax station shitbox to someone who could afford to properly maintain it, and got your ugly low class ass down to the dirty low class state of uneducated rednecks where you belong. Please do not evacuate when the next hurricane hits.

Posted by: Billy Bats ()
Date: February 18, 2017 04:23PM

Now go home and love your f'in shitbox.

Posted by: Malcolm Xtra Black ()
Date: February 19, 2017 09:06AM

Jolly Greene Faggot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Best day of our lives is when you sold your
> Fairfax station shitbox to someone who could
> afford to properly maintain it, and got your ugly
> low class ass down to the dirty low class state of
> uneducated rednecks where you belong. Please do
> not evacuate when the next hurricane hits.

Sure...like the muzzie cab driver. I see them out gardening all the time...or the Honduran with 15 homies living there and all the cars parked in the yard. Those guys are WONDERFUL neighbors that take great care of their property.

Yeah, every time I see a Fairfax house turn over...it's NEVER fucking Ward Cleaver moving in. It's muhammed muhammed and jose sanchez.

Enjoy your new neighbors...hope you like curry.

Posted by: Not Mr. Wright ()
Date: September 08, 2017 06:12PM

Petey Greene Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trust me, better circumstances are available for
> you outside the D.C. Metro area. Stay if you
> must, but when you leave, you will eventually be
> able to breathe and live life to it's fullest. In
> the meantime, suffer.

Hope you didn't run out of plywood before you evacuated. Hope you didn't run out of gas on your way back up to Fairfax to stay with the kids.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.