HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cedar Lane School locks all bathrooms
Posted by: niggar ()
Date: January 02, 2017 10:15PM

just saw this on reddit

"I go to a high school where all the bathrooms are locked during the school day. They say it's to prevent trouble. In the hallway, the bathroom entry doors are locked. (Not just the staff only ones). There is an unlocked bathroom in the gym, but the doors to the gym are locked all the time except for when students are entering. I think you can use it if you are already in the gym though, but I don't take gym class, so I'm not 100% sure. There isn't even 1 bathroom always accessible to students without a teacher. I'm pretty sure that isn't legal. Please help me on this.

Edit: This is all throughout the schoolday, not just during classes sessions. So you can't use it during lunch or transitions. This has caused a student to vomit in the hallway once so far this school year."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2017 10:16PM by niggar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cedar Lane School locks all bathrooms
Posted by: Fjdkdjdj ()
Date: January 02, 2017 10:21PM

What do you mean you don't take gym class? What the duck is wrong with you?

This country is growing a pussy generation

Posted by: fcpsnajaa ()
Date: January 02, 2017 10:23PM

I HATE FCPS SCHOOLS THEY
IT SPECIAL ED

Posted by: fcpsnajaa ()
Date: January 02, 2017 10:23PM

I HATE FCPS SCHOOLS THEY
IT SPECIAL ED

Posted by: Khan Junior ()
Date: January 03, 2017 12:08AM

You lock baffroom, I poop you classroom!

Posted by: Sprite ()
Date: January 03, 2017 12:50AM

It's a school for emotionally and behaviorally disturbed kids. I'm sure they've had enough problems that this policy exists for a reason.

Posted by: GetYourGED ()
Date: January 03, 2017 07:56AM

Sprite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's a school for emotionally and behaviorally
> disturbed kids. I'm sure they've had enough
> problems that this policy exists for a reason.

This and don't forget that Cedar Lane is for the kids that can't cut it in a regular high school. The students that are sentenced to Cedar Lane are on the fast track to prison. Schools like this exist because the County is obligated to deliver a "proper" education for ALL Fairfax County residents and doing this helps us law abiding tax paying citizens ease into the reality that we will be supporting these useless bags of shit for the rest of their worthless miserable lives. No big deal right?

Posted by: That70'sKid ()
Date: January 03, 2017 08:06AM

Back in my day, you didn't go to the bathroom in an FCPS school. Bathrooms were for drug buys, gay sex and knife fights. I took a piss and shit and home and didn't ever go again until I got back home...

Posted by: ETC9N ()
Date: January 03, 2017 08:20AM

I tried not to poop because of it was embarrassing, but the bathrooms were perfectly safe, I peed in them 100's of times over the 4 years of HS. Everybody did.

Posted by: I smell 1970s BS ()
Date: January 03, 2017 11:14AM

That70'sKid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Back in my day, you didn't go to the bathroom in
> an FCPS school. Bathrooms were for drug buys, gay
> sex and knife fights. I took a piss and shit and
> home and didn't ever go again until I got back
> home...

If there was even a suspicion that someone in the 1970s was gay they'd be hounded out of the school. Last place any student would have gone for gay sex was a bathroom where there was the potential they might be discovered. Drug buys did happen in bathrooms, but they also happened on the bus, in the smoking courtyard, in the hallway, the cafeteria...basically anyplace but the classroom. As for knife fights, what ghetto FCPS school did you attend? We'd have fights in my school at least every week, but it was always fists.

The only rule was to avoid taking a dump if at all possible. There were no doors on the stalls, and a good chance there was no toilet paper.

Posted by: 3uF6P ()
Date: January 03, 2017 06:20PM

That's a good point, in the 70's dudes still got beat up for being gay. Nobody was gaying off in the bathrooms.

Posted by: Mr Amazing ()
Date: January 09, 2017 08:45PM

I posted this. It's about 50/50 Split on special needs and trouble making. About the PE thing, I didn't want that to happen, but they took me out of it to make room for some other class. I'd take it if my schedule wasn't messed up. However, they said that they would make me take PE 1 next year.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.