HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Police Activity
Posted by: Oakton Wife ()
Date: June 10, 2015 12:12PM

There was a lot of police activity last night in Oakton off of Waples Mill & Valeview. I heard a car speeding by on Waples and then turn onto Valeview and then heard sirens immediately following. Cops flying around the neighborhood in circles. There was a helicopter directly above my house for almost an hour. K9 units. And eventually a fire truck. It wasn't until halfway into that I thought to turn on my police scanner (It was 4am by this point). What I think happened was a police chase and someone crashed their vehicle and ran through the neighborhood on foot. Only thing I heard on the scanner was that the suspect was apprehended and a request for K9 rescue. Anyone know any different? We don't get a lot of action here in Oakton and I know they won't talk about this on the news and harm our precious property values.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Police Activity
Posted by: Mr Ick ()
Date: June 10, 2015 12:22PM

Tits or gtfo

Posted by: local contracto r ()
Date: June 10, 2015 01:37PM

Oakton Wife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We don't get a lot of action
> here in Oakton and I know they won't talk about
> this on the news and harm our precious property
> values.

Hmmmmmm...........I need to visit Oakton from now on.

Posted by: tOAKTON ()
Date: June 12, 2015 09:34AM

Living there, I find this hard to believe as going more than 40 is asking to die. Waples Mill and Oakton Road and Fox Mill have claimed many lives.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.