HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Police Activity
Posted by: Oakton Wife ()
Date: June 10, 2015 12:12PM

There was a lot of police activity last night in Oakton off of Waples Mill & Valeview. I heard a car speeding by on Waples and then turn onto Valeview and then heard sirens immediately following. Cops flying around the neighborhood in circles. There was a helicopter directly above my house for almost an hour. K9 units. And eventually a fire truck. It wasn't until halfway into that I thought to turn on my police scanner (It was 4am by this point). What I think happened was a police chase and someone crashed their vehicle and ran through the neighborhood on foot. Only thing I heard on the scanner was that the suspect was apprehended and a request for K9 rescue. Anyone know any different? We don't get a lot of action here in Oakton and I know they won't talk about this on the news and harm our precious property values.

Re: Police Activity
Posted by: Mr Ick ()
Date: June 10, 2015 12:22PM

Tits or gtfo

Posted by: local contracto r ()
Date: June 10, 2015 01:37PM

Oakton Wife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We don't get a lot of action
> here in Oakton and I know they won't talk about
> this on the news and harm our precious property
> values.

Hmmmmmm...........I need to visit Oakton from now on.

Posted by: tOAKTON ()
Date: June 12, 2015 09:34AM

Living there, I find this hard to believe as going more than 40 is asking to die. Waples Mill and Oakton Road and Fox Mill have claimed many lives.

This forum powered by Phorum.