HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 7
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Sassypants ()
Date: December 22, 2010 03:09PM

Anyone know what happened on Nov 17 and 18th? I saw this on 48 Hours and curious if he got off the death penalty or got a date.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sheetal ()
Date: December 27, 2010 10:10PM

who is he?

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: December 27, 2010 11:46PM

Sassypants Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone know what happened on Nov 17 and 18th? I
> saw this on 48 Hours and curious if he got off the
> death penalty or got a date.

I wouldn't call a conjugal visit a "date"... But I guess he'd be the perfect boyfriend if you're not looking for anything long-term.

Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: January 27, 2011 02:52AM

The Hoos are determined to save his life:

http://www.virginia.edu/uvatoday/newsRelease.php?id=13840

Posted by: J. Henderson ()
Date: January 27, 2011 08:49AM

This boy is guilty as sin and he should be executed. He did the crime so its time to man up and accept the punishment.

Posted by: die! ()
Date: January 27, 2011 07:17PM

OFF WITH HIS HEAD! Kill the POS already.

Posted by: ????? ()
Date: January 28, 2011 12:11AM

I think he will be free eventually. Maybe just get life, instead of death. It is gonna be a long process. Take it a day at a time. I know a little more about this case then you think.

Posted by: tyrone ()
Date: January 28, 2011 01:22PM

????? Wrote:
> I think he will be free eventually. Maybe just get
> life, instead of death. It is gonna be a long
> process. Take it a day at a time. I know a little
> more about this case then you think.

no one cares what you know. i knew the kid growing up. he's a complete worthless pos. he neeeds to stop being a little bitch and take his punishment like a man. he needs to stop wasting taxpayer money. he is a drain on society and has contributed nothing. the sooner this parasite dies, the better.

Posted by: Tracy Miracle ()
Date: January 31, 2011 02:28AM

Wow! I still can't believe what little compassion people have. It's sad. I'm not "afraid" to put my REAL name here because I believe the prosecutor played dirty, hard ball.I believe Justin Wolfe was the "bigger" catch of the two involved in the drug ring. They wanted Justin more than Owen Barber botton line. Bigger "feather" for thier "ego". Once the prosecutors threatened Mr. Barber with the death penalty, they knew he'd say whatever it took to save his own life - give them exactly "who" they really wanted - Justin Wolfe. We have got to find a better way. Even one innocent, incarcerated person is too many, and with as many as (over 20,000) that proves a trial by "jury" does not work. Ok, based on cell phone calls - Justin explained, and if I had been on the jury, it would have made perfect sense to me. Whose to say that Owen Barber's girlfriend at the time, didn't say something about Danny Petrole to make Mr. Barber either angry, or jealous at Mr. Petrole? That would have given him a reason to kill him, and not rob him. I'm just making a point. Jurors can think so differently, and also be pressured to go along with everyone else. I would want a panel of professional detectives, and judges, not related to the case, deciding my fate. The verdict, and penalty in this case is an insult to EVERY American's intelligence. Do the very officials we vote into office, think they can get away with things like this? Sad thing is - they have & continue to. For the sake of EVERY American EVERYWHERE, Virginia needs to make this right, and release Justin Wolfe. We are not stupid - it's so clear and obvious exactly what happened here. A HUGE injustice to not only Justin, but to all Americans everywhere.

Date: January 31, 2011 09:17AM

Tracy Miracle Wrote:
> Wow! I still can't believe what little compassion
> people have. It's sad. I'm not "afraid" to put my
> REAL name here because I believe the prosecutor
> played dirty, hard ball.I believe Justin Wolfe was
> the "bigger" catch of the two involved in the drug
> ring. They wanted Justin more than Owen Barber
> botton line. Bigger "feather" for thier "ego".
> Once the prosecutors threatened Mr. Barber with
> the death penalty, they knew he'd say whatever it
> took to save his own life - give them exactly
> "who" they really wanted - Justin Wolfe. We have
> got to find a better way. Even one innocent,
> incarcerated person is too many, and with as many
> as (over 20,000) that proves a trial by "jury"
> does not work. Ok, based on cell phone calls -
> Justin explained, and if I had been on the jury,
> it would have made perfect sense to me. Whose to
> say that Owen Barber's girlfriend at the time,
> didn't say something about Danny Petrole to make
> Mr. Barber either angry, or jealous at Mr.
> Petrole? That would have given him a reason to
> kill him, and not rob him. I'm just making a
> point. Jurors can think so differently, and also
> be pressured to go along with everyone else. I
> would want a panel of professional detectives, and
> judges, not related to the case, deciding my fate.
> The verdict, and penalty in this case is an insult
> to EVERY American's intelligence. Do the very
> officials we vote into office, think they can get
> away with things like this? Sad thing is - they
> have & continue to. For the sake of EVERY American
> EVERYWHERE, Virginia needs to make this right, and
> release Justin Wolfe. We are not stupid - it's so
> clear and obvious exactly what happened here. A
> HUGE injustice to not only Justin, but to all
> Americans everywhere.

What "difference" does it "make"? The little "turd" is going to "fry" and no "American" is going to feel "sorry" for him.

P.S. I just finished reading through your entire post and you're "retarded".

Posted by: ThE HaMbUrgLaR ()
Date: January 31, 2011 09:38AM

What is up with the quotation marks everywhere?

Posted by: Tracy Miracle ()
Date: January 31, 2011 01:34PM

Gonads & Strife - Go back to bed, school was canceled!

Posted by: Donte ()
Date: January 31, 2011 06:07PM

Tracy, two things:

1.) Learn how to use quotation marks. Reading the grammatical travesty you posted hurts my head.

2.) There's nothing dirty or wrong with offering plea deals. Our justice system would come to a screeching halt if every case had to be tried. Pleas allow otherwise obscure and hard to obtain information to come to light. The jury was fully informed that Mr. Barber was offered a plea and had this motive to testify against Justin. The jury found that the testimony, combined with the weight of the other evidence, proved Justin's guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Now the little fuck needs to grow a pair of balls and face his punishment like a man.

Besides, in a worst case scenario, the state is killing a man who might be innocent of murder but has done nothing but sell drugs and been a drain on society since he was 13.

Tracy Miracle Wrote:
> Wow! I still can't believe what little compassion
> people have. It's sad. I'm not "afraid" to put my
> REAL name here because I believe the prosecutor
> played dirty, hard ball.I believe Justin Wolfe was
> the "bigger" catch of the two involved in the drug
> ring. They wanted Justin more than Owen Barber
> botton line. Bigger "feather" for thier "ego".
> Once the prosecutors threatened Mr. Barber with
> the death penalty, they knew he'd say whatever it
> took to save his own life - give them exactly
> "who" they really wanted - Justin Wolfe. We have
> got to find a better way. Even one innocent,
> incarcerated person is too many, and with as many
> as (over 20,000) that proves a trial by "jury"
> does not work. Ok, based on cell phone calls -
> Justin explained, and if I had been on the jury,
> it would have made perfect sense to me. Whose to
> say that Owen Barber's girlfriend at the time,
> didn't say something about Danny Petrole to make
> Mr. Barber either angry, or jealous at Mr.
> Petrole? That would have given him a reason to
> kill him, and not rob him. I'm just making a
> point. Jurors can think so differently, and also
> be pressured to go along with everyone else. I
> would want a panel of professional detectives, and
> judges, not related to the case, deciding my fate.
> The verdict, and penalty in this case is an insult
> to EVERY American's intelligence. Do the very
> officials we vote into office, think they can get
> away with things like this? Sad thing is - they
> have & continue to. For the sake of EVERY American
> EVERYWHERE, Virginia needs to make this right, and
> release Justin Wolfe. We are not stupid - it's so
> clear and obvious exactly what happened here. A
> HUGE injustice to not only Justin, but to all
> Americans everywhere.

Date: January 31, 2011 10:46PM

Tracy Miracle Wrote:
> Gonads & Strife - Go back to bed, school was
> canceled!

Welcome to fairfax underground.

Posted by: Texas D-town ()
Date: February 09, 2011 06:32PM

Wow too bad you can't be the one in his place just what we need in this world some Jerk saying such evil things about another. No one knows the full truth though my opinion is that even had he been apart of this crime which I don't think he was. The death penalty is over the top it's sad about what happened to the young man Danny. However it's confusing to me that they can put this young man to death though he did not pull the trigger. I have seen so many cases where innocent people including children had there life taken yet the people who murder them do 20 and get out. Not that any life has less value then another but if they sentence this young man to death they need to add that to everyone else who kills. Owen was the one who shot nine bullets into Danny he made the choice he took the life rather someone put him up to it or not he did it simple. FYI I believe very strongly in the death penalty but only where it fits and in this case it does not.

Posted by: Texas D-bag ()
Date: February 09, 2011 06:54PM

He set up the murder so now he's gonna die. Case closed.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: February 09, 2011 07:01PM

Texas D-town Wrote:
> any life has less value then another but if they
> sentence this young man to death they need to add
> that to everyone else who kills.

See my October 26, 2010 08:43AM reply to someone with the same opinion. You mess in this area, the consequences take their own direction.

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Date: February 09, 2011 07:19PM

Texas D-town Wrote:
> if they sentence this young man to death they need to add
> that to everyone else who kills.

I agree. KILL 'EM ALL! Good thinkin' buddy. Don't mess with Texas! HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL! SALSA!

Posted by: mandy ()
Date: March 05, 2011 03:16PM

Okay so I don't know much about the case but I've been reading up on it and I don't see how they can prove he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt? The actual proven shooter is now testifying that he lied to save his own ass so death penalty? Really? Life is more like it. There is no hard proof that he committed the crime and the phone calls are NOT hard proof. I can call one of my good friends just like that and the fact that he called him before and after the murder is no proof. Before the murder "hey man i gotta call you back someone's beeping in" shoot patrole "yeah uh im back, when we gonna meet up?" and all the calls could have easily been "when we gonna meet up" "hey when can i get those drugs" "ill call you right back i gotta find something real quick" "lets work out this deal i got somewhere to be" I've had experience with wanna be drug dealers and this does not sound unusual to me. From what I've read these boys had some good heads on their shoulders and thought they were too smart to get caught but this Owen guy sounded like a kid who needed to grow up. And after years in jail he's confessing to lying when it could cost him his own life? Sounds like he grew up.

Posted by: Die MF ()
Date: March 05, 2011 11:28PM

Why isn't this POS dead yet?

Posted by: FFXman ()
Date: March 17, 2011 01:28AM

I know i'm waisting my breath, but I knew the crew very well in HS and In my early 20's. Justin was a very nice guy. Really nice. You can see it in his pictures. Now Owen was friendly to me but I would have never loaned him money or anything. Owen was the kind of guy that would sometimes get us into fights if somebody looked at Jenn or something and he had all of us to back him up(but he was also as skinny as a pencil). Still, you guys saying that they were "wannabe thugs or gangsters" don't know what you are talking about. I guess on paper they look a certain way but they were by no means "gangsta". They also were not spoiled rich kids. They lived in a very modest older neighborhood. Anyways...I think the new trial will show Justin had LESS(not nothing) to do with the murder than led on by the prosecution. I just don't think it's his personality.

Date: March 18, 2011 01:01PM

FFXman Wrote:
> I know i'm waisting my breath

With the fourth word, not bad!

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Posted by: richard hed ()
Date: March 20, 2011 11:07PM

You must still be high FFXman. Barber was a psycho thug (why do you think everyone was afraid of him) and Justin used him because he was the perfect tool for the guy who thought himself too clever and important to get his hands dirty. These guys are invariably about 10% as smart as they think they are.

Date: March 21, 2011 09:55PM

Haha ooops! Wasting....

Date: March 21, 2011 10:01PM

Rich,
I dont remember anybody being afraid of either of those two. I can see people not trusting Owen, but not afraid. We had some friends at that time who really were short fused or psycho. Still no "THUGS"... And I never smoked pot. It sounds like you know them about as well as the press knew them.

Date: March 21, 2011 11:40PM

apologies if I had you wrong FFX, but Barber was scary. Maybe not to you, but to plenty of people. And not thugs? I think where they are now resolves that question.

Posted by: Former CHS student ()
Date: March 22, 2011 08:01AM

None of you were thugs. Thugs imply a certain degree of toughness, and certainly none of you were tough. You happened to get in deep with marijuana and therefore confused yourself with actual tough guys.None of you ever fought anybody except for poor hapless little kids who you knew you could scare. The tough kids had nothing to fear from kids like you: they would mock you to your faces and you all would back down then go mutter about what you were going to do next time. I remember distinctly someone threw Owen's hat in the toilet - a bunch of you postured, but the kid- a wreslter- assured you that he would single-handedly whip all of you- McKinney and that other big dumb meathead got there in time to save you. You certainly made money, but nobody at the school was fooled by any of you. The only semi-tough kid there in your crowd or in your peripheral crowd was Marsh, and he wasn't stupid enough to go too far into what the rest of you were involved in. The thing that sucks is, you underestimated yourselves: none of you, including Barber , were essentially BAD kids, Barber was just so whacked out and drugged up that I honestly think he saw himself as though he were in some sort of movie rather than dealing with reality. That is not to say that I think he didn't understand the nature of his crime, I think he absolutely did, but he had a twisted view of reality.I am sure Justin DID tell Owen to do it, but he never thought Owen would.
It's a real shame what some of you have done to your parents- you had every conceiveable advantage and every opportunity to make something of yourselves, and , instead of that, you turned into little petty criminals who are small town jokes and fodder for bar-room talk. I hope at least some of you have done something with your lives.

Posted by: wormfood ()
Date: March 22, 2011 08:08AM

Is he dead yet?

Posted by: reaper ()
Date: March 22, 2011 08:38AM

If it were Texas it would be history. soon though

Posted by: MissMe ()
Date: March 22, 2011 12:17PM

Marsh...as in Jeremiah? By the time all of this went down, Jeremiah was in prison for robbing Andrea Ella of her backpack full of drugs and money. And Jeremiah was just a hothead, he wasn't dumb enough to go kill someone for Justin.

Justin always thought he was untouchable. He pretty much bought all of his friends off with his free drugs and money. I know Jeremiah and his crew couldn't stand Justin Wolfe, they would only hang out with him for the free drugs and the parties.

I personally couldn't stand Justin, but I did hang out with him a few times for the same reasons, free drugs and parties. I always thought he was a cocky, arrogant prick.

I 100% believe in my heart that Justin is guilty of everything he was charged with and found guilty of.

Posted by: Former CHS student ()
Date: March 22, 2011 12:31PM

Yeah I meant him; he would at least fight although he wasn't any good at it. I saw him get humiliated by this kid Joey D who was mean as hell, strong as hell, and tough as hell. He did try though, he didn't back down even though he might've wished he had.

Posted by: MissMe ()
Date: March 28, 2011 11:13AM

It is funny because back then Justin Wolfe and his little posse seemed to be on top of the world. I always kept my distance from them because I always knew that they would never amount to anything. Even Jeremiah Marsh and his little crew. It was cool that they had such a tight group of friends, which is always good to have in life, but I always knew that they would never do anything with their lives.
So here we are, many years later, and still none of them have accomplished anything.
I hope their run of fun, partying, drugs, money and feeling like they don't have a care in the world was worth it.

Date: March 31, 2011 11:10PM

funny how the guys who were all so cocky and had it all figured out are the ones now in prison or working in dead end jobs

Posted by: NIGGERHATER ()
Date: April 14, 2011 11:29PM

LISTEN ALL YOU NIGGERS THE PHONE CALLS! THE PHONE CALLS!....HE'S FUCKING GUILTY

Date: April 15, 2011 11:10PM

who let the KKK in? or just the garden variety retard?

Posted by: The Watcher ()
Date: April 16, 2011 08:10AM

i still don't understand why Owen didn't rob Danny. I mean I guess after you let off 9 shots in a residential area you gotta bail but didn't danny have weight in his car?

Posted by: Mike ()
Date: April 21, 2011 02:02PM

He didn't rob him because it wasn't a robbery. He was hired to kill him, not to rob him.
IMO it is just even more reason to believe that Justin Wolfe is guilty of the murder for hire

Posted by: vic ()
Date: May 03, 2011 05:08PM

Its called circumstantial evidence.

Posted by: Kill the fucker ()
Date: May 11, 2011 05:27AM

I wish they would just strap him down and shoot him up and cut the tax drain.

The photo is for the benefit of Justin's friends & family, and fuck you all too.

You have a date with the guerney Justin, that will be Justice for Justin. Just like your mommy says.
Attachments:
deathguerney.jpg

Posted by: CHS grad ()
Date: May 12, 2011 10:41AM

Who is Joey D?

Posted by: former chs student ()
Date: May 12, 2011 01:33PM

Joey D wasn't in the group. He just didn't like Jeremiah. He was a wrestler and he just picked a fight with jeremiah and beat the hell out of him. I think his last nanme was divello. There was a security dude close by_ the big white guy- and he let the fight go on. I think he was a wrestling coach and didn't like jeremiah either. He finally broke it up after pretending not to notice

Posted by: CHStoo ()
Date: May 14, 2011 01:56AM

Mr. Cascio! Ughhhh I so did not like that dude.

Posted by: scales ()
Date: May 26, 2011 12:12AM

This is a very sad situation. U look at Justin and see a young man at first an innocent man. And yet he orchestrated a murder. Evidence people, its called science, forensics, these things r rock solid. He put himself on death row, not the jury. He got caught. Just think if he got away with it, maybe he would be a career criminal.

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: May 26, 2011 09:19AM

scales Wrote:
> This is a very sad situation. U look at Justin and
> see a young man at first an innocent man. And yet
> he orchestrated a murder. Evidence people, its
> called science, forensics, these things r rock
> solid. He put himself on death row, not the jury.
> He got caught. Just think if he got away with it,
> maybe he would be a career criminal.

People who make that much money dont kill their sole supplier over what amounts to pennies on a balance sheet.

Date: May 26, 2011 10:02AM

Maybe. I feel more like Danny, but Danny, Justin and I are all one in the same. I've seen people like us (myself include) who got out scot-free and other cases that have ended in jail, prison, snitching, ruined lives etc.

Who knows? Career criminals usually end up in prison anyways.

Posted by: A Pimp Named Slickback ()
Date: May 26, 2011 10:04AM

hey Scales, I didn't mean to post as your name, i don't know how that happened. I just meant to direct my post at you. My bad.

Date: May 27, 2011 09:49PM

Yo jbass What is your point?

Posted by: JUST MEAGAIN ()
Date: June 02, 2011 01:30PM

any of you heard anything new since his most recent trial???

Posted by: Put'em on the BBQ already ()
Date: June 24, 2011 09:18AM

JUST MEAGAIN Wrote:
> any of you heard anything new since his most
> recent trial

Unfortunately, he's still alive....sorry for the sad news.

Posted by: jbass - fascinating point ()
Date: June 24, 2011 11:54AM

Jbass has a fascinating point. Competent defense counsel would have conceded his involvement in deal drugs, and put on evidence about the economics of the drug trade. If this was done, sure, it would have left Wolfe later seriously exposed to felony jail time for trafficking, but would have made the prospect of him conspiring to murder Petrole appear highly irrational. Unless properly explained in the context of the cash heavy drug trade, the amount of the debt at issue appeared large to the average juror.

Posted by: Saline ()
Date: June 24, 2011 01:06PM

jbass - fascinating point Wrote:
> Jbass has a fascinating point. Competent defense
> counsel would have conceded his involvement in
> deal drugs, and put on evidence about the
> economics of the drug trade. If this was done,
> sure, it would have left Wolfe later seriously
> exposed to felony jail time for trafficking, but
> would have made the prospect of him conspiring to
> murder Petrole appear highly irrational. Unless
> properly explained in the context of the cash
> heavy drug trade, the amount of the debt at issue
> appeared large to the average juror.

You, yourdelf, have difficulties explaing this point.....Bottomline, let the saline drip begin...he's a lil f@gg0t that watched Menace II Society one too many times and thought he lived the Compton lifestyle in sunny Fairfax County. Wolfe......OUT!

Posted by: saline is illiterate ()
Date: June 27, 2011 05:01PM

Saline - I think the problem is with your reading comprehension and English skills as opposed to anything I have written.

I am cynical as can be about death penalty abolitionists and the death penalty bar.

They bring all sorts of resources (and better attorneys) in pursuit of appellate claims. They also try and gin up all sorts of public relations support for the defendant when he (most times a he) is sitting in cage and receiving letters of undying love from delusional European women who view the death penalty as "uncivilized". But really, now, they can't find the resources to assign and pay for competent and experienced defense counsel at the trial level when a prosecutor brings a death eligible case? Of course not - this doesn't further their social movement. A competent trial attorney means that the defendant gets to spend life in prison without parole - stuck of course in the general population in a Wallens Ridge or Red Onion where survival is no easy trick. There is no romance or cause to satisfied with a killer merely rotting in a cage with three lousy squares a day and a bunch of unruly (mostly minority) neighbors. So far better off for the "cause" to have the guy convicted and sentenced to death to maximize sympathy potential.

I think if you read my comments in this light you might change your mind.

Posted by: Justin Wolfe ()
Date: June 27, 2011 05:17PM

I'm out Bitches! Anyone trying to puff on some of this "chronic"? My treat!

Date: July 08, 2011 11:07PM

ok, you have to admit some irony in this Casey Anthony murderess walking away and poor Justin rotting in the stir with the prospect of an early demise. Only in America. Gotta love the justice system. I hear OJ is going to track down the real killers in both cases

Posted by: NoName ()
Date: July 12, 2011 03:58PM

Date: July 12, 2011 04:15PM

Holy crap. More than just an appeal granted, they vacated his conviction, essentially making him a free man until he is re-charged and tried.

Date: July 12, 2011 04:17PM

any bets he still ends up dead within 2 years?

Posted by: Update overturned ()
Date: July 12, 2011 04:43PM

Posted by: Libby ()
Date: July 12, 2011 04:46PM

Did you guys see where the Appellate Court vacated the sentence and conviction of Justin Wolfe?

http://centreville.patch.com/articles/wolfe-appeal-granted-conviction-vacated

Finally, justice served.

Date: July 12, 2011 05:19PM

Libby Wrote:
> Did you guys see where the Appellate Court vacated
> the sentence and conviction of Justin Wolfe?
>
> http://centreville.patch.com/articles/wolfe-appeal
> -granted-conviction-vacated
>
> Finally, justice served.

No, we hadn't heard about that yet. Thanks for letting us know. You rock.

Date: July 12, 2011 06:32PM

Friggin Patch turns away from its HuffingtonPost money and profits and helps us out! No seriously, thanks for the update.

Date: July 12, 2011 07:09PM

actually, I think I remember that he got like 30 years on the drug and gun charges. So... not quite free but no longer a convicted murderer.

Posted by: Round 2 ()
Date: July 13, 2011 09:58AM

F*ck his mom. He should be released all together? I'm estatic my son is now only considered a major drug supplier! Great!

Retry and this time make him FRY!

Date: July 13, 2011 10:13AM

Round 2 Wrote:
> F*ck his mom. He should be released all together?
> I'm estatic my son is now only considered a major
> drug supplier! Great!
>
> Retry and this time make him FRY!

Fuck you running. Your ignorance is your bliss, you should keep it that way.

Posted by: Bartek ()
Date: July 13, 2011 12:17PM

JBass Wrote:
> Round 2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > F*ck his mom. He should be released all
> together?
> > I'm estatic my son is now only considered a
> major
> > drug supplier! Great!
> >
> > Retry and this time make him FRY!
>
>
> Fuck you running. Your ignorance is your bliss,
> you should keep it that way.

You're right...because you are aware of all aspects of this case. He will be found guilty again upon re-trial.

And what the hell does "Fuck you running" does that mean?

Date: July 13, 2011 12:31PM

Bartek Wrote:
> JBass Wrote:
> -----
> > Round 2 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > F*ck his mom. He should be released all
> > together?
> > > I'm estatic my son is now only considered a
> > major
> > > drug supplier! Great!
> > >
> > > Retry and this time make him FRY!
> >
> >
> > Fuck you running. Your ignorance is your bliss,
> > you should keep it that way.
>
>
> You're right...because you are aware of all
> aspects of this case. He will be found guilty
> again upon re-trial.
>
> And what the hell does "Fuck you running" does
> that mean?

Im not aware of all aspects of the case, I know nothing more that the general public. Its just my opinion that you dont kill your sole supplier over a very small debt when everyone is making TONS of money.

I think in this case our legal system got one right in the end.

Fuck you running, I dont know, kinda like "Fuck You" pussy, Run you lil bitch!"

Posted by: Realist ()
Date: July 13, 2011 12:32PM

JBass Wrote:
> Holy crap. More than just an appeal granted, they
> vacated his conviction, essentially making him a
> free man until he is re-charged and tried.

Keep it in your pants JBass! Maybe you can hook up a conjugal visit now, before he is re-charged. Not free at all. Still has 30 years for now on the drugs alone. When he is tried again, he'll be put to sleep.

Ps: He's an eyesore to the community which has snowballed downhill ever since. Glad to be out of CVille-Chantilly area now. I went to school with all these losers. Menace to Society wannabe's, this serves him right. Guess what - what you see in movies might actually happen to you in real life.....jmo.

Date: July 13, 2011 12:51PM

JBass Wrote:
> Bartek Wrote:
> -----
> > JBass Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Round 2 Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > F*ck his mom. He should be released all
> > > together?
> > > > I'm estatic my son is now only considered a
> > > major
> > > > drug supplier! Great!
> > > >
> > > > Retry and this time make him FRY!
> > >
> > >
> > > Fuck you running. Your ignorance is your
> bliss,
> > > you should keep it that way.
> >
> >
> > You're right...because you are aware of all
> > aspects of this case. He will be found guilty
> > again upon re-trial.
> >
> > And what the hell does "Fuck you running" does
> > that mean?
>
>
> Im not aware of all aspects of the case, I know
> nothing more that the general public. Its just my
> opinion that you dont kill your sole supplier over
> a very small debt when everyone is making TONS of
> money.
>
> I think in this case our legal system got one
> right in the end.
>
> Fuck you running, I dont know, kinda like "Fuck
> You" pussy, Run you lil bitch!"

Wow..internet tough guy over here...watch out!!! "very small debt when everyone is making TONS of money." -- Making tons of money? why the owe sheet with no payback then? If he had tons like you claim. As for the "sole supplier" it wouldn't have been hard to get another connect back then. The whole area turned into such trash, all these wannabe's running around with their parents money and credit cards, I'm sure more dealers would have come out of the wood-works. As for evidence, very easy to link Barber and Wolfe.

Date: July 13, 2011 06:23PM

while all you adolescents are busy insulting each, there are some interesting outcomes here. Ebert, despite convicting Muhammed, is a clown and deserves the dressing down he got on this. The jury must have been a bunch of morons or high themselves to give JW the death penalty. Actually they just danced to Ebert's instructions. No way Cuccinelli drops this. Probably retry which means some of the peripheral players better grab on to their asses - they may not get the sweet treatment Ebert gave them last time. Should be fun to watch. If they retry, he's probably still guilty but gets time, not death.

Posted by: D ()
Date: July 13, 2011 09:51PM

I thought the charge for the firearm used while committing a felony was tied to the murder? shouldnt that get dropped with the capitol murder?

Posted by: JBasshole ()
Date: July 13, 2011 10:36PM

Just ignore JBass...he chimes in on every topic despite claiming he has a wife and children at home. Or, if you want a laugh, just say that FCPS caused Wolfe's problems and he will instantly become your pal: he's a weak-willed pussy who constantly whines about how unfair FCPS was to him even though he acted like an asshole his whole school career. He will tell you he "...could not conform" and was going to beat up a teacher so the meanie principal tossed him out (after years of him being a dick mind you) of his school and sent him to Mountain View. JBass has never been able to accept that his own actions got HIM in trouble, and his resulting hatred of an authority that , rightfully, treated him like the asshole that he is causes him to come here and mouth off about every topic. He is a whining loser..ignore him.

Posted by: Karen ()
Date: July 14, 2011 12:29AM

Questions,
1- Who said Danny had a "hit " on Owen.
2- I don't know what to ask.
3- Why didn't Jason take the stand? (he was his roomate and it was his gun)
4- Why is JR Martin still free if he was the one driving the car?
5- Who the hell is Chad Hough?
6- So what if Danny had conflict with others, Owen has admitted to murder.
7- Rumor that Danny was an informant? really?
8- A second car? So Danny had 2 hits on him in one night?

We all know what Owen did, and in his own words, he has told us who knew (JR and Jason) but he hasn't told us why.

I just want to know why. Why did this go on for so long what i'm I not seeing?

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: July 14, 2011 08:45AM

Wow, just read about this shit.

Save the homecoming party though, he'll stay in on the distribution beef and Ebert will undoubtedly refile charges. Wolfe may be offered a plea bargain to spare his life in exchange for an admission of guilt.

AS much of an asshole as Wolfe might be, having the DP hanging over someones head is sure o make them squirm and lie about almost anything. If he is not faced with the lethal injection, maybe he'll show the remorse that the victims family deserve and take his medicine.

Let the "healing" begin.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Date: July 14, 2011 09:40AM

JBasshole Wrote:
> Just ignore JBass...he chimes in on every topic
> despite claiming he has a wife and children at
> home. Or, if you want a laugh, just say that FCPS
> caused Wolfe's problems and he will instantly
> become your pal: he's a weak-willed pussy who
> constantly whines about how unfair FCPS was to him
> even though he acted like an asshole his whole
> school career. He will tell you he "...could not
> conform" and was going to beat up a teacher so the
> meanie principal tossed him out (after years of
> him being a dick mind you) of his school and sent
> him to Mountain View. JBass has never been able to
> accept that his own actions got HIM in trouble,
> and his resulting hatred of an authority that ,
> rightfully, treated him like the asshole that he
> is causes him to come here and mouth off about
> every topic. He is a whining loser..ignore him.

It tickles me that you take the time to pull parts and excerpts out of old posts to defame my character. Like it or not, I am very well rooted in this community (the real one) and will "chime in" anytime I please as that is the sole purpose of this message board.

Like me or not, I am open and honest. I shared the full story of my school experience, including my own culpability for not being a conformist lemming. I did not portray only the schools shortcomings but mine as well. Now you sit here and type as if I am on a baseless crucible against them.

You quote me "...could not conform" but then put words in my mouth when you say I was going to beat up a teacher. Where is the quote on that? As for "being tossed" as you put it, I requested the transfer, Dick. It was blocked by my principal who refused to remove me from the classroom of a specific teacher where I believe I said "before something bad could happen", NOT that I would beat them up. (IE: Yelling, Screaming, more disruption, me skipping, leading to more disciplinary problems) The principal, after a self-admitted rough relationship= with her, was using her power to set me op for failure and real legal problems. Administrators are not infallible, she made mistakes dealing with a troubled teen. She allowed her personal feelings affect her professional judgement. All her fault? No. But I was the teen forced into a school and she was the adult who chose a profession that requires dealing with troubled kids. I was granted a transfer to Mountain View after much effort from my parents.

So there Anon, stay in your 2 dimensional box, you share no depth and show no side. Would you care to comment on why someone making $100,000 a month would kill his sole supplier over a measly $12,000?

and to he above poster that thinks it would have been "easy" to find another supplier of hundreds of pounds of high-grade marijuana, you are the one that has seen too many movies.

EDIT: Wife, Kids? What does that have to do with chiming in on anything? Parents and married men shouldn't have opinions? Interesting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2011 09:50AM by JBass.

Date: July 14, 2011 09:52AM

JBass Wrote:
> It tickles me that you take the time to pull parts
> and excerpts out of old posts to defame my
> character. Like it or not, I am very well rooted
> in this community (the real one) and will "chime
> in" anytime I please as that is the sole purpose
> of this message board.
>
> Like me or not, I am open and honest. I shared
> the full story of my school experience, including
> my own culpability for not being a conformist
> lemming. I did not portray only the schools
> shortcomings but mine as well. Now you sit here
> and type as if I am on a baseless crucible against
> them.
>
> You quote me "...could not conform" but then put
> words in my mouth when you say I was going to beat
> up a teacher. Where is the quote on that? As for
> "being tossed" as you put it, I requested the
> transfer, Dick. It was blocked by my principal who
> refused to remove me from the classroom of a
> specific teacher where I believe I said "before
> something bad could happen", NOT that I would beat
> them up. (IE: Yelling, Screaming, more
> disruption, me skipping, leading to more
> disciplinary problems) The principal, after a
> self-admitted rough relationship= with her, was
> using her power to set me op for failure and real
> legal problems. Administrators are not
> infallible, she made mistakes dealing with a
> troubled teen. She allowed her personal feelings
> affect her professional judgement. All her fault?
> No. But I was the teen forced into a school and
> she was the adult who chose a profession that
> requires dealing with troubled kids. I was
> granted a transfer to Mountain View after much
> effort from my parents.
>
> So there Anon, stay in your 2 dimensional box, you
> share no depth and show no side. Would you care
> to comment on why someone making $100,000 a month
> would kill his sole supplier over a measly
> $12,000?
>
> and to he above poster that thinks it would have
> been "easy" to find another supplier of hundreds
> of pounds of high-grade marijuana, you are the one
> that has seen too many movies.
>
> EDIT: Wife, Kids? What does that have to do with
> chiming in on anything? Parents and married men
> shouldn't have opinions? Interesting.

tl;dr

Posted by: listen to wingnut ()
Date: July 14, 2011 01:42PM

I invariably find WingNut's take on things to be spot on. And from observing Ebert over the years, I agree with WingNut and think the prosecution will re-file charges.

But in a rational world, Ebert would not refile. I read the opinion, and it is (whether one agrees with it or not) about as thorough of a spanking of a prosecutor as I can remember in a death penalty case. There's no way to paint a pretty picture with a finding of a withholding of exculpatory evidence by the state. Throw into the mix the fact that Wolfe has been on death row, and that his case has attracted attention, he will this time more than likely have very competent defense counsel at trial, and the stakes are far different for the prosecutor this time. And who knows what Barber would testify to, or how he at this point after several recantations be credible. And the passage of time consistently hurts prosecutors. This cries out for a conclusion without a trial. This opinion should not be conflated with a soft on crime stance; rather, it is cold eyed view of a situation where a prosecutor just got socked by a federal appellate judge. My guess is that WingNut is correct, and this is far from over. I put good odds, however, on Wolfe ultimately escaping the death penalty.

My cynicism about the death penalty is at an all time high. Lawyers are far more expensive than prison guards, and the lawyers have certainly consumed lots of resources here.

Posted by: kdubz ()
Date: July 14, 2011 02:09PM

"why someone making $100,000 a month would kill his sole supplier over a measly $12,000?"

Some people kill people for free. Some people kill for $20. Tons of people would kill for $12,000 (post tax or never taxed, however you want to look at it). I understand your reasoning JBass but often times assclowns do something crazy that "normal people", who are thinking logically, would never do.

I'm not saying dude is guilty. I'm just saying dude isn't innocent because what he is charged with doing doesn't make too much sense.

Date: July 14, 2011 02:14PM

kdubz Wrote:
> "why someone making $100,000 a month would kill
> his sole supplier over a measly $12,000?"
>
> Some people kill people for free. Some people
> kill for $20. Tons of people would kill for
> $12,000 (post tax or never taxed, however you want
> to look at it). I understand your reasoning JBass
> but often times assclowns do something crazy that
> "normal people", who are thinking logically, would
> never do.
>
> I'm not saying dude is guilty. I'm just saying
> dude isn't innocent because what he is charged
> with doing doesn't make too much sense.

I can agree with that, but in a court of law, as a juror, I would consider this reasonable doubt.

Posted by: Updated ()
Date: July 14, 2011 04:29PM

Man Charged With Murder Of Alleged Drug Cohort
Text Size Print E-mail Reprints
By Josh White, Published: July 12
Originally published May 9, 2001, in the Prince William edition.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/man-charged-with-murder-of-alleged-drug-cohort/2011/07/12/gIQAMuqZBI_story.html

A 20-year-old Fairfax County man who police say arranged the March slaying of Daniel Robert Petrole Jr. outside his Bristow town house was indicted on charges of capital murder this week, as prosecutors alleged that he hired a triggerman to do away with one of his close business associates in a vast suburban drug operation.

Law enforcement officials said yesterday that Justin Michael Wolfe made a “cold-blooded business decision” to have Petrole killed and then laid out extensive plans for the slaying, which included hiring a friend to pursue and shoot Petrole. Wolfe was arrested last week on charges of conspiring to commit murder, and a Prince William grand jury elevated the charge to capital murder during closed hearings Monday.

Commonwealth’s Attorney Paul B. Ebert (D) said yesterday that Wolfe and Petrole, 21, were business associates in a significant drug operation that involved several young, suburban, middle-class men. Ebert said Wolfe compensated another man before the slaying and had promised to further pay him after Petrole was dead.

Law enforcement authorities said yesterday that Wolfe and Petrole had participated in several drug transactions as part of a drug operation that court records indicate accounted for at least $1.5 million in illegal sales throughout the region.

After Petrole’s death, police inadvertently made the largest Ecstasy drug bust in the county’s history, seizing about 4,000 of the party pills and more than 50 pounds of high-grade marijuana from his Hadrians Court town house -- all valued at $330,000. Police also found about $120,000 in cash.

Petrole was found dead in a car in the driveway of his town house March 15. Police said he was shot almost a dozen times. Police Chief Charlie T. Deane said the investigation quickly focused on Petrole’s connection to illegal drug sales.

“This investigation has indicated a close tie between the murder and a significant illegal drug operation,” Deane said yesterday. “As this rolls out, I believe the evidence will indicate that the drug operation was clearly tied into the arrangements for this man to be killed.”

The drug network led detectives first to Owen Merton Barber IV, 21, of Chantilly, who police and prosecutors say pulled the trigger. In court documents, detectives say that Barber helped Wolfe with drug sales and was recruited into the murder plan, allegedly for money or drugs.

Barber fled the state, and police caught up to him in San Diego last month. Barber has since admitted to shooting Petrole, according to officials. Ebert said yesterday that Barber has been cooperating with police and prosecutors and that he is expected to testify against Wolfe.

Ebert said Barber likely won’t face capital charges in exchange for his cooperation.

Deane and Ebert said yesterday that the investigation into the drug operation is far from complete. Ebert said there are “a lot of tentacles” out in the community. He said the investigation, which has stretched across state lines, likely will involve federal agencies before it is over.

Posted by: Justin's Anus ()
Date: July 14, 2011 06:05PM

I would just like a few days out of the slammer so I can try to shrink back to my normal size. Wow, black dicks really do stretch out an anus.

Date: July 14, 2011 10:54PM

See JBass, the problem with you is, you think you are smart. You act like there is something admirable about divulging personal info about yourself on an anonymous forum: there isn't. Doing so doesn't make you some kind of hero, it makes you a dumbass. I can come in here and pull your strings anytime I want to- you have given me all the info about which you are insecure- and you are right to be insecure: you are a whining baby who got put in his place in hs. Your relationship with the principal was rough because you were an asshole and she didn't like you- I think you are a whining pussy and I don't like you either. So, like her I am jerking you around. And, because you provided me with a ton of info about your pathetic past, which you still can't move on from, I can make you dance like a puppet anytime I want to

Posted by: McGruff ()
Date: July 15, 2011 07:18AM

Chantilly’s Wolfe no longer on death row
U.S. District judge vacates death sentence after finding man was denied due process
by Gregg MacDonald, Staff Writer
http://www.fairfaxtimes.com/article/20110715/NEWS/707149773/1117/1117/chantilly-s-wolfe-no-longer-on-death-row&template=fairfaxTimes

Justin Michael Wolfe, 29, of Chantilly no longer is a death row inmate.

On Tuesday, Judge Raymond A. Jackson of the U.S. District Court in Norfolk vacated Wolfe’s murder conviction and death sentence on grounds that he was denied constitutional rights.

Wolfe, a 1999 graduate of Chantilly High School, was convicted in 2002 of ordering the 2001 killing of Daniel Robert Petrole Jr., a community college student and Centreville High School graduate.

The slaying exposed a massive drug ring that supplied a large segment of the Northern Virginia region with a high-grade marijuana.

Petrole sat atop the regional ring, supplying Wolfe and others with multiple pounds of marijuana on a regular basis, according to testimony at Wolfe’s 2002 trial.

A Prince William County jury convicted Wolfe primarily on the words of another former Chantilly student, Owen Merton Barber IV.

According to court documents and testimony, Barber gunned down Petrole after stalking him for more than an hour. As Petrole parked his car in front of his newly-purchased townhouse in the Braemar community of Bristow in Prince William County, Barber walked up to the passenger side of Petrole's car and fired his weapon into the victim.

Barber pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and was sentenced to life in prison.

Police found nearly 50 pounds of marijuana, more than $130,000 in cash, a large quantity of Ecstasy pills, several weapons and body armor in Petrole's house. They also found a list of people who owed Petrole money, including Wolfe.

Wolfe maintained his innocence in Petrole’s killing, although he also was convicted of several drug and weapons charges. He briefly fled the area after Petrole's murder, claiming he was scared of receiving drug charges as police investigated the murder. He said he then turned himself in to police, hoping to persuade prosecutors he had nothing to do with the murder.

In court, Barber admitted killing Petrole, but in December 2005, in a 13-page affidavit, he recanted his claim that Wolfe ordered or had any part in the murder.

In that 2005 affidavit, Barber states: "Justin [Wolfe] had nothing to do with the killing of Daniel Petrole. There was no agreement between Justin and me to kill Danny Petrole. I did not have any discussion, at any time, with Justin about killing Danny Petrole. I lied and implicated Justin because I felt I had no choice."

Barber detailed in the affidavit alleged pressure put on him by Prince William County prosecutors — led by Commonwealth’s Attorney Paul Ebert — and his own defense attorney, to testify against Wolfe or face a possible death sentence.

Ebert did not return phone calls left for him.

Last year, an order from the U.S. Eastern District Court of Virginia for a new evidentiary hearing cleared the way for material not originally presented in court, including evidence the defense thought was withheld that could have benefitted Wolfe, such as recordings of interviews with witnesses, as well as Barber's affidavit.

"That's what I've been waiting for,” said Wolfe last year when told about the new hearing. “I thought I was out of here five years ago when Owen [Barber] confessed."

In his ruling Tuesday, Judge Jackson cited Wolfe was denied due process and his right to an impartial jury by the Commonwealth’s use of Barber’s false testimony and the withholding of evidence.

“They had prior knowledge of falsities in Barber’s testimony, yet never pursued or investigated the information,” Jackson’s ruling states. “The prosecution also withheld evidence indicating that Barber told his roommate … that he acted alone on the night of Petrole’s murder.”

“We are gratified by the district court’s thorough and thoughtful review of this case,” said Wolfe’s primary attorney, Alan R. Dial of law firm King & Spalding. “Obviously, we agree with Judge Jackson’s opinion, and we are hopeful the commonwealth will accept the court’s decision and move on.”

Wolfe still faces the remainder of his drug and weapons charges, which originally amounted to more than 30 years imprisonment.

Prince William County Sherriff’s Dept. Chantilly native Justin Wolfe, sentenced to death in 2002 after being convicted in a murder-for-hire case, is no longer on death row.
Attachments:
AR-707149773.jpg

Date: July 15, 2011 10:51AM

JBasshole Wrote:
> See JBass, the problem with you is, you think you
> are smart. You act like there is something
> admirable about divulging personal info about
> yourself on an anonymous forum: there isn't. Doing
> so doesn't make you some kind of hero, it makes
> you a dumbass. I can come in here and pull your
> strings anytime I want to- you have given me all
> the info about which you are insecure- and you are
> right to be insecure: you are a whining baby who
> got put in his place in hs. Your relationship with
> the principal was rough because you were an
> asshole and she didn't like you- I think you are a
> whining pussy and I don't like you either. So,
> like her I am jerking you around. And, because you
> provided me with a ton of info about your pathetic
> past, which you still can't move on from, I can
> make you dance like a puppet anytime I want to

You give yourself WAY too much credit, you dont bother me much and I sure as hell dont dance for you. You are a piss-on lemming. You are a source of entertainment to breakup my day. You see, I shared that information deliberately, it wasnt a mistake. If nothing else it gives me the opportunity to butt heads with some interesting people. Unfortunately, you are not one of them. You are mundane, so completely average in your boxed up life and you know it.

So please continue to "pull my strings"; your less than adequate attempts to fire me up do nothing more than give me a chuckle and a break from my day. Now, Im no psychologist but something must be said about the pleasure you seem to derive while attempting to cause me pain. Save your effort. You cant. Go stand in line for your pittance, my lil marching ant. Enjoy your groundhog day type of life.

EDIT: Back to topic... I couldnt eat my cereal this morning cause my milkman shot his cow. Wasnt that silly, now he is out of business.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2011 10:57AM by JBass.

Date: July 15, 2011 01:36PM

JBass Wrote:
> > and to he above poster that thinks it would have
> been "easy" to find another supplier of hundreds
> of pounds of high-grade marijuana, you are the one
> that has seen too many movies.

Incorrect...There were many, not just Danny back then with connections. See when you read these stories and try to think back to the past, for some reason people think Danny was Tony Montana. That is false, he was just the guy the rich white kids with their parents hard earned money were turning to. The fact of the matter there were numerous suppliers, especially in DC. I was never into this stuff, my neighbor the OG "Danny" of the "gangsta" CVille/Chantilly area got busted in 91, when I was in Jr. High and told me never to get involved in that sh!t. He was only in 10th grade driving to DC. So if you weren't a pussy, you could easily find another supplier. The problem is when the smoke and mirrors were out, they were and still are pussies. Most working as mechanics, fast food, and construction. While the rest are dead or in jail.

Posted by: Me :) ()
Date: July 15, 2011 02:28PM

Just wondering why Perjury charges have not been filed against Owen Barber for lying on the stand.
First he said WOlfe was involved.
Then he said he wasn't.
Then he changed his mind and said he was.
Then he changed his mind again and said he wasn't.
etc.

Why the hell do they even bother swearing you in under penalty of perjury if they don't ever prosecute anyone when they are caught red handed lying under oath?

I still 100% believe Justin Wolfe is guilty of the murderf for hire. BUT
I would love to know why Barber would say JW was not involved if he really was?
If JW wasn't involved, what is the real motive for Barber to kill Petrole?
And if JW really wasn't involved, please explain ALLLL of those calls back and forth the night of the murder.

and Finally,
WHY WHY WHY do they keep saying in the media that Juston Wolfe was only a pot dealer? When I know for a fact that he was selling anything and everything that was popular at that time. I personally know for a fact that he also sold ecstacy, acid, Special K, Coke and more.

Date: July 15, 2011 02:33PM

> And if JW really wasn't involved, please explain
> ALLLL of those calls back and forth the night of
> the murder.
>

Yeah, thats pretty tough. Ive got nothing. Pretty coincidental and/or inexplicable.

Posted by: DeezNuts ()
Date: July 15, 2011 04:17PM

Not only the calls but wasnt there evidence that Owen and Justin had followed Danny before? I mean if you look at it this way: the two of them followed Danny before but called off robbing hom for some reason, the numerous calls back and forth the night of the murder and the y were the only two to run after the murder. But ohh Justin wasnt involved??????

Date: July 15, 2011 06:08PM

Well, I guess anyone who didn't graduate from last chance high school and hasn't gotten tossed in jail is a "lemming". If so, I am glad I am one. What would you consider someone who makes uneducated, misinformed posts despite a plethora of available information? I would surmise that that person is a misanthropic graduate of last chance high school. I must be prophetic.

What a shock that you are trying to supprt another loser who couldn't "conform"M dance!

Date: July 15, 2011 06:32PM

Are you young? You are all caught up in High School, it's sad. Honestly.

Posted by: JBasshole toucher ()
Date: July 15, 2011 06:41PM

JBass Wrote:
> Are you young?
Attachments:
pedo-bear-seal-of-approval.png

Posted by: Walker Fairfax ()
Date: July 15, 2011 06:53PM

Date: July 15, 2011 07:24PM

JBasshole toucher Wrote:
> JBass Wrote:
> -----
> > Are you young?

Lol. Good one.

Posted by: kdubz ()
Date: July 15, 2011 07:37PM

dude is in the clink for life, why would they waste more tax dollars giving him another 12 months when he is already in for life?

Me :) Wrote:
> Just wondering why Perjury charges have not been
> filed against Owen Barber for lying on the stand.
> First he said WOlfe was involved.
> Then he said he wasn't.
> Then he changed his mind and said he was.
> Then he changed his mind again and said he
> wasn't.
> etc.
>
> Why the hell do they even bother swearing you in
> under penalty of perjury if they don't ever
> prosecute anyone when they are caught red handed
> lying under oath?

Posted by: Me :) ()
Date: July 17, 2011 02:16PM

kdubz Wrote:
> dude is in the clink for life, why would they
> waste more tax dollars giving him another 12
> months when he is already in for life?
>
> Me :) Wrote:
> -----
> > Just wondering why Perjury charges have not
> been
> > filed against Owen Barber for lying on the
> stand.
> > First he said WOlfe was involved.
> > Then he said he wasn't.
> > Then he changed his mind and said he was.
> > Then he changed his mind again and said he
> > wasn't.
> > etc.
> >
> > Why the hell do they even bother swearing you
> in
> > under penalty of perjury if they don't ever
> > prosecute anyone when they are caught red
> handed
> > lying under oath?

LIFE doesn't mean that he is spending the rest of his life in prison. LIFE usually means 25 years. So he could get out at age 46.

So what if they only give him 12 months for perjury. Technically they could give him up to 10 years on each count of perjury. There could be multiple counts since he lied on several different occasions under oath. He could get 20 years or more added on to his sentence, and that IS significant.
And IF, that is a big if, IF he actually wrongfully implicated an innocent man who lost 10 years of his life in prison, I believe 20 years added on to is 25 year sentence would be necessary.

(I still think Justin Wolfe is guilty)
I just think either way, adding on to his sentence or not, there should be SOMETHING done about the perjury just as a matter or principle.

Date: July 17, 2011 10:20PM

Barber didn't even get life as I recall. He'll be out walkin' around doing weird shit before he's even old.

Date: July 18, 2011 10:08AM

I wonder if they decide to re-try the case, when Owen takes the stand again, will he say Justin had NO INVOLVEMENT???? This is save your ass part II. Will he be willing to fall on the sword and know he'll either die in jail on a a bed, just for Justin to walk? I doubt it. This time the truth should come out.

Personally, Justin maybe innocent, he may not. Maybe it was supposed to be a robbery that went bad?

Posted by: Beaver Eater ()
Date: July 18, 2011 01:26PM

TTT

Posted by: Skywalker ()
Date: July 18, 2011 04:40PM

Realist Wrote:
> I wonder if they decide to re-try the case, when
> Owen takes the stand again, will he say Justin had
> NO INVOLVEMENT???? This is save your ass part II.
> Will he be willing to fall on the sword and know
> he'll either die in jail on a a bed, just for
> Justin to walk? I doubt it. This time the truth
> should come out.
>
> Personally, Justin maybe innocent, he may not.
> Maybe it was supposed to be a robbery that went
> bad?

Look just all things aside, emptying your clip into a person sitting in the drivers seat from the outside is never a robbery gone wrong, no matter how you slice it.

Posted by: Dead men tell no tales ()
Date: July 18, 2011 05:00PM

Interesting how Mommy is all over her kid now but while he was running a major drug operation, didnt have a clue. Every 20 year old is able to buy cars trips and houses arent they?!. If I was Ebert I would tell her to pack sand, we're going back to trial.

Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 7

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.