HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 7
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Mike Hawk ()
Date: March 19, 2010 05:00PM

I LOVE YOU FUKN MORONS, U GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUK YOUR TALKING ABOUT, THE MURDER HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH DRUGS OR MONEY OWED, THERE WERE A FEW PEOPLE THAT OWED OVER $100,000. SO FUK THE JURY, JUDGE AND PROSECUTORS AND pO-pO FAGS, ALL IM GONNA SAY IS THEY NEED TO LET JUSTIN WOLFE OUT IMMEDIATELY, HE DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, AND I REALLY DONT THINK THAT THE STATE IS GONNA BE READY FOR WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF JUSTIN WAS EXECUTED

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Mr.sparky ()
Date: March 19, 2010 08:55PM

Ok ill bite , what would happen?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Rick Felt ()
Date: April 04, 2010 07:54PM

Get a grip, nothings going to happen other than Wolfe's family members being upset. The man is guilty and he should be executed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: new era ()
Date: April 21, 2010 05:06AM

Its hard to pull for JW, it just seems too straight forward, but then again, for the long run you, you wouldnt bite the hand that feeds you.

Short-term I see it, JW thinks with Danny being dead, he doesn't have to pay back that 60,000 worth of trees and pockets it for himself (you gonna throw 60,000$ in the dudes casket and say here's the money I owe you??)...

The phone calls show something, but I don't feel as if it was raw evidence... but who knows what was said in those phone calls.

JW shouldn't get the death penalty, there wasn't enough evidence to give him that sort of punishment...

But damn 9 bullets unloading onto danny thats insane... poor guy... probably never saw it coming.

Both of them deserved to be locked up for a long time. Putting JW on the electric chair? I disagree with it..

The motive is there, and thats why JW isn't going to get out of this one.

Danny P should've known what he was getting himself into, picking up 100lbs of weed and dealing with large figures like that is like diving into an ocean of sharks with a 1,000 paper-cuts.

R.I.P.




Feel sorry for all the families that are going through this...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Idiot ()
Date: April 21, 2010 09:53AM

Fuck JW. If you try to be gangsta and get caught you got to pay the price. Hes just another suburban kid who thought he was tough and got caught. When can I pull the switch????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Shocker ()
Date: April 21, 2010 10:37AM

new era Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> dealing with large figures like that


I know that Justin Wolfe was fat but calling him a "large figure"... just kick him while he's down.



-Zap Zap

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: OJ ()
Date: April 27, 2010 12:43AM

so when is this guy scheduled to be juiced up anyway?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: r2d2 ()
Date: April 29, 2010 12:05PM

You obviously didn't attend school. "threw them"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: midel scol drophout ()
Date: April 29, 2010 09:49PM

r2d2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You obviously didn't attend school. "threw them"


i'd like to know to whom this comment is regarding.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Claire ()
Date: May 01, 2010 05:29PM

Justin is quite an innocent man. 48 Hours really got me into this case, and honestly, he could never have had anyone killed.

Besides, what about that weird note the chick wrote? 'We need money!' Not they want their money, they aren't demanding the money he supposedly would have 'payed' them, they were begging for cash instead, like Justin would give it to them. Didn't someone on 48 Hours say he gave money to anyone that asked him? Like really.

People are judging him because he sold dope. Puh-leeze.
A zillion kids at my school are potheads, they sell, purchase, smoke it.
Doesn't mean they kill.
Don't judge him cuz he was a teenage kid who smoked, that's not right. People are trying to do justice by putting him to death, but biased actions aren't justice, now are they?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Cheebs ()
Date: May 02, 2010 12:07AM

Claire Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Justin is quite an innocent man. 48 Hours really
> got me into this case, and honestly, he could
> never have had anyone killed

You learned all of this from watching a documentary because obviously everything seen on TV is unbiased. CNN --"No bias, no bull”? Maybe you should watch the 1938 documentary "Reefer Madness" because you know that "marijuana is probably the most dangerous of all our narcotic drugs.”


> but biased actions aren't justice, now are they?


Biased actions aren't justice, but biased documentaries make good television.



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: FREE JUSTIN-Michigan ()
Date: May 03, 2010 01:20AM

I think everyone needs to step back and think if it was there brother or family were in Justins position..............its NOT fair! Selling drugs may not be right and no one has the right to take anyones life............just as Justins life should NOT be took for something he didnt do! They all need to man-up and tell the truth because in the "D" we dont roll like that! You go down for what YOU do and dont take anyone with you!
FREE JUSTIN FREE JUSTIN FREE JUSTIN FREE JUSTIN FREE JUSTIN FREE JUSTIN FREE JUSTIN FREE JUSTIN FREE JUSTIN FREE JUSTIN FREE JUSTIN FREE JUSTIN FREE JUSTIN

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: May 03, 2010 02:59AM

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY and last but not least GAY!

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Cheebs ()
Date: May 03, 2010 11:00AM

FREE JUSTIN-Michigan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> in the "D" we dont roll like that! You go down for
> what YOU do and dont take anyone with you!

Let me enlighten you. Fairfax County is full of snitches and people who try to push their shit off on somebody else. So you can GO TO HELL GO TO HELL GO TO HELL GO TO HELL GO TO HELL GO TO HELL GO TO HELL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Elias Taylor ()
Date: May 04, 2010 10:33AM

I can see the death sentence possibly being vacated and using a firearm in the commission of a felony being dropped. But what about the 30 years for conspiracy to distribute marijuana?

Therefore, I don't think he'll be getting out for a long time if that one sticks.


"The jury also recommended the maximum penalty for conspiracy to distribute marijuana--30 years--as well as death for hiring Owen Merton Barber IV, 22, to kill Daniel Petrole Jr., 20.

An additional charge of using a firearm in the commission of a felony--for which Wolfe was found guilty because Barber used a gun in the murder--pulled down an automatic three-year sentence for Wolfe.

Whisenant stood by recommended sentences for each charge, earning Wolfe 33 years on top of his death sentence!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: May 04, 2010 10:48AM

Is he dead yet?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: boredom ()
Date: May 11, 2010 05:57PM

Nope. I can't find a current execution date either, but there also isn't anything on his sentence being changed from death to life in prison.

Give it another month or two and I suspect we'll know more.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Jenny 0 ()
Date: June 20, 2010 10:46PM

Reading all that was reported, Justin's lawyer really screwed up. And Owen recanted his affidavit due to his fear of fellow prisoners for setting up a former friend to get the death penalty.

Seems the problems between his father and mother set him up for the error of drug selling...wondered how that started.

What about the reporter that said if Owen's testimony was true, then he would have been driving 100 mph?

Apparently, it was a botched robbery from what Owen said in the affidavit.

I don't see anything new posted this year regarding his sentence. I will pray for him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Be afraid...be very afraid! ()
Date: June 20, 2010 10:59PM

Jenny 0 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Reading all that was reported, Justin's lawyer
> really screwed up. And Owen recanted his
> affidavit due to his fear of fellow prisoners for
> setting up a former friend to get the death
> penalty.
>
> Seems the problems between his father and mother
> set him up for the error of drug
> selling...wondered how that started.
>
> What about the reporter that said if Owen's
> testimony was true, then he would have been
> driving 100 mph?
>
> Apparently, it was a botched robbery from what
> Owen said in the affidavit.
>
> I don't see anything new posted this year
> regarding his sentence. I will pray for him.


Eesh narc'd on Justin Wolfe and Cary and now he's coming for you! :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Sdwat52 ()
Date: June 26, 2010 11:48PM

FROM WaPo,February 11, 2010: Va. death row inmate gets hearing, seeks to introduce new evidence

Justin Michael Wolfe, an admitted drug dealer who was convicted in 2002 of capital murder for hiring a friend to kill another drug dealer in Prince William County, has been granted an evidentiary hearing as part of his federal habeas corpus appeal.

District Judge Raymond A. Jackson in Norfolk signed an order on Feb. 4 granting the hearing and additional discovery, meaning the defense team could get evidence it hasn’t previously seen.

Jackson wrote:

"In this case, there are two stories of what occurred on the night of the murder, both with hearsay corroboration -- and almost no other evidence that would support one version over another. Even considering the affidavits critically, there is enough to raise doubt in a reasonable juror's mind about the circumstances of the night of the murder."


The hearing does not presume that Wolfe will make successful claims but gives him the opportunity to review evidence and make additional arguments. Even if the conviction is overturned, prosecutors could choose to restart the case against him, and it would be highly unlikely Wolfe would be released, as he also is serving a 33-year sentence on drug and weapons convictions.


This hearing was originally slated for this month, but was continued until an as yet-determined date in September, 2010.

Full article: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/death-penalty/wolfe-on-virginias-death-row-g.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: happiness ()
Date: June 27, 2010 11:58AM

Look at this way THERE ARE TWO DRUG DEALERS OFF THE STREET.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Tony ()
Date: June 27, 2010 12:06PM

The legal community in this part of Virginia wants this young man executed because they have egg on their face. These guys had been selling marijuana right under the nose of the police for years and it took a murder for them to find out. What's worse it seems everyone school age was smoking and they didn't have the ability to make one case. There were bars where underage drinking, marijuana sells taking place and smoking was going on and no case ever made against these establishments.

Then they require the apparent false testimony of the shooter to convict Wolfe. In doing so they let Barber off with 38 yrs and are trying to kill someone that was not at the crime scene and would not have been involved unless the actual killer,Barber, not come up with the story he was paid to kill. He gets off because he was not a "big time" player in selling drugs. It now appears the story was possibly fabricated by the police, Barber and another that corroborates his story. The Virginia courts don't want to look at anything now that differs from the original trial because it shows the incompetence of the Virginia police community and the prosecutor's office. In fact they may be helping to covering up potential criminal acts by this group for their involvement in the creation of evidence.

This all because it seems the entire school age kids were smoking, there were some getting rich off of it and the police new nothing about it happening. You also have to look at the fact they needed to do something big because the one killed was the son of a former CIA member.

If the murder conviction is overturn and he is not retried or if he is but not convicted then the other convictions should be overturned also as without the murder conviction they would not have known anything about the marijuana being sold nor would gun charges have been made. Additional the State of Virginia should be made to pay millions to Wolfe for his wrongful conviction and incarceration.

I'm just thankful I don't live in this awful state called Virginia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: MR. TO YOU ()
Date: June 27, 2010 12:24PM

mike hawk, why i can't find any info on you. Maybe your not as bad as you talk? Won't you give up your real name?

PS when you use the word PO-PO make sure you show everyone you have respect for the nice police officers and that you really are'nt as stupid as you sound AND capitalize the "P" in PO-PO (FYI that means make the "P" BIG). you do not have to do anything with the "O" you did get that right!

OVER and out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Later

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Stupid ()
Date: June 27, 2010 12:43PM

MR. TO YOU Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mike hawk, why i can't find any info on you. Maybe
> your not as bad as you talk? Won't you give up
> your real name?
>
> PS when you use the word PO-PO make sure you show
> everyone you have respect for the nice police
> officers and that you really are'nt as stupid as
> you sound AND capitalize the "P" in PO-PO (FYI
> that means make the "P" BIG). you do not have to
> do anything with the "O" you did get that right!
>
> OVER and out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Later

stupid

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Vader ()
Date: July 09, 2010 08:54AM

honestly, Danny was an old head that i was friends with as a youngster (i graduated 2005) and the game was different back then. i just watched that 48 hours special and being a veteran of the game who came out unscathed and dealing with all kinds of people, i really feel like Wolfe was one of those people who didn't care about screwing people over as soon as he could (that's what i've heard from numerous reliable sources, people from the NOVA drug game) what i don't get is why didn't barber run up in Dannys crib and go after his stash or his cash? doesn't make any sense. is wolfe guilty? i don't know, theres probably only a handful of people who know the actual truth, and it probably wont ever come out but that barber faggot is a fuckin rat who doesn't deserve to ever get outta prison. i wonder if wolfe had hit barber with the money he owed him, would he have snitched?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Richard Hed ()
Date: July 15, 2010 11:18PM

Tony you are dreaming or hallucinating. Wolfe was made an example of by an ambitious prosecutor, and a redneck jury went along. He's probably guilty as charged but doesn't deserve the death penalty. Barber - now that's another matter. He's the shooter for chrissake. Forget the conspiracy theories and all your paranoia. This is pretty straight forward stuff.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Mr bear says ()
Date: July 22, 2010 06:16AM

Deep Fry him in used McDonald's grease, it will cost less. The guy arranged for a murder, that makes him guilty as if he pulled the trigger under Virginia law. So fry the whinny bitch so his momma can have her cry and very public emotional breakdown.

Oh and Mr. Mike Hawk nothing will happen. It might make the local news if it's a slow news day and your boy Justine will finally face Justice.

You punks think the world revolves around you, it doesn't. We are looking forward to killing Justine Wolf. He deserves it scumbag, so spare me your pussy boy threats about what will happen. You are a joke Mike, a first class fool.

Then again maybe you should have a one man riot and tear pages out of a few library books or something. Actually I have a better idea, walk into any police station the night of the execution with your airsoft. Scream this is for Justine Wolf !!
Then we can get double the bang for our tax dollars. Two assholes gone in one night. A $50 Outback gift card will be sent to the cop that pops you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Mike Cawk ()
Date: July 22, 2010 08:18AM

The guy is innocent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Jackie Trevor ()
Date: July 22, 2010 08:10PM

None of you idiots know anything about this case....Try living it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: wah wah ()
Date: July 22, 2010 08:12PM

don't be a cry baby. we don't like you or jw. you should join him and get juiced when he does.


-zap zap

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: jerry garcia ()
Date: July 22, 2010 08:13PM

btw why does your name say jackie trevor when your email is jackie masella?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Luvjustinsfamily ()
Date: September 13, 2010 07:52AM

The truth will come out in November 2010. The judge who agreed to the new hearing agrees that no jury who heard all of the evidence would have ever convicted Justin, let alone sentenced him to death. Your family loves you, Justin. Looking forward to you coming home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: September 13, 2010 08:27AM

He isn't dead yet?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: chs ()
Date: September 13, 2010 09:31AM

Last appeal will fail, justice soon

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: never know chs ()
Date: September 14, 2010 10:27AM

Actually, chs, as far as death penalty appeals and reviews go, this is the relatively rare one (at least from the defendant's perspective) that appears to have promise.

The case is strange to say the least, because the actual killer had so much incentive to implicate Wolfe. Now, this in and of itself doesn't directly speak to Wolfe's guilt, it has always been a troubling factor in this case. And the fact that the judge has now ruled that exculpatory evidence may have been improperly excluded from the trial, well, that that is no trivial thing. Were I in Wolfe's camp, I would be cautiously guarded, yet optimistic. And please, last appeals? This case will go on for some time, even if the Commonwealth prevails.

No matter one's views on the death penalty, this case does demonstrate how random it really is. It doesn't sit well with me, not in the least because of the significant expenditure of resources that far outweigh the cost of incarceration. And I don't feel any safer or more confident in the criminal justice system as a result, which is what most of us want from the criminal justice system. Don't get me wrong, I think there is some degree of guilt in this case and I don't encourage delusions about the need to incarcerate some people - period. I just think this case is a poor fit for the death penalty, and the inevitable long, drawn proceedings here will validate just that.

And a final "worst yet" thought. For those of you persuaded of Wolfe's guilt (which is a different question than that of an appropriate sentence), note that the death penalty brings this guy all sorts of attention and limelight, as well as, I might add, expensive appellate talent working on his behalf. Prisoners on death row who have their sentences commuted to live routinely complain that the commutation makes them big nobodies, confined to the shadows of life in prison without special attention (and in the general population) and without love letters from naive abolitionist women in Europe. Again, just a thought.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: September 14, 2010 10:43AM

never know chs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And a final "worst yet" thought. For those of you
> persuaded of Wolfe's guilt (which is a different
> question than that of an appropriate sentence),
> note that the death penalty brings this guy all
> sorts of attention and limelight, as well as, I
> might add, expensive appellate talent working on
> his behalf. Prisoners on death row who have their
> sentences commuted to live routinely complain that
> the commutation makes them big nobodies, confined
> to the shadows of life in prison without special
> attention (and in the general population) and
> without love letters from naive abolitionist women
> in Europe. Again, just a thought.


Simple solution: take the little bastards out back behind a shed and put one behind the ear. I'll pay the annual expenses for the ammo used out of my own pocket.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: never know chs ()
Date: September 14, 2010 02:04PM

Gonads - your kind of thoughts cross my mind from time to time with tried and true sociopaths and psychopaths.

Unfortunately, as you well know, the thoughts are not realistic. Maybe they should be, because the death penalty loses virtually of its inhibitory and deterrent impact when there is delay.

This is a good case to think about the death penalty. Drug dealers killing one another here - it is hardly the assault and murder of an innocent woman type of thing guaranteed to send someone to the Row in a state like Texas. As crude as it sounds, there was some assumption of risk on the victim's part.

I am not sure there is enough here in this case to be conclusive about the death penalty. To have a strong opinion? Yes, perhaps. But to be conclusive? I am not sure. And, as I say, I think this will be reflected in court proceedings, as it already has in the most recent judicial ruling. Millions of dollars in costs will accrue, and not sure what it will get us. Like it or not, that is the reality.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Moose1118 ()
Date: October 10, 2010 09:58PM

Saw this case for the second time tonignt. I don't think that Justin should be facing the death penalty.Besides, Jason needed Danny to supply him. Owen did this to get Danny out of the way.Then not to get the death penalty tells a tail of gun for hire, Well Owen didn't give Danny a choice and he shouldn't get one either.Yes the phone calls back and forth between these two are questionable.But Owen put nine bullets in Danny it only takes one bullet to kill he should not have gotten a deal.He had a choice to kill or not to kill and he killed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Erika ()
Date: October 11, 2010 12:30PM

JUSTICE FOR JUSTIN!!

It is more than clear that Justin is innocent. They need to put people around his age in the jury for this to be a fair trial. And they need to hear the evidence. Why in the world would they belive OWEN who shot 9 times. Obviously that is an over kill. He had a grudge against him. Its stomach upsetting to see an innocent man be in prison for a testimony of a liar. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE SERVED TIME BECAUSE OF A WITNESS LYING AND THEN LATER RELEASED WHEN THIS PERSON ADMITTED TO LYING. We need to contact more media and Send letters to the Governor of this state to FREE JUSTIN. This could be your son.. your friend.. your brother.. or this would be YOU being wrongfully convicted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: fireloop ()
Date: October 11, 2010 01:01PM

I dont think it would be me, I dont sell drugs or associate with those who do. Thats what happens with the lure of easy money, you take your chances .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: nonni ()
Date: October 12, 2010 03:37AM

You have your facts wrong! Justin did not provide the gun, it was another guy who never testified, and by the way, "they couldn't find him". I don't remember his name but if you watch the 48hrs episode he is shown several times and his name is given. Owen Barber admitted up front that that was who he got the gun from. Anyone who believes that the authorities couldn't have gotten the gun provider to appear in court is very naive.

I am a nurse and have never been in trouble for ANYTHING. I served on a double capital murder trial, conviction. I also served on a drug deal case where because of me and one other juror there had to be a redo. My reason was that there was a pertinent witness that should have testified and they couldn't even drag this person in to the trial, I DONT BELIEVE IT! That testimony may have made a believer out of me,but I was supposed to believe the word of the policeman over anyone else. During jury selection if you answered that you would believe a cop's word over anyone else you were not picked. Guess what? We had a woman on the jury who during deliberation stated "I say he's guilty because the policeman said 'blah, blah, blah'. My point is that there are 12 people in there and it's quite clear that at least one of them lied to be on the jury. That really ticked me off because that is not giving someone a fair trial when you not only lie but are predjudice. I was not able to convince her, and even though she was arrogant and stupid enough to say that, I believe that a couple of others were thinking the same way, just a wee bit more savvy and kept their mouths shut and didn't utter it.

There is absolutely no way that Justin Wolfe got a fair trial, nor did he have adequate representation (his lawyer was later disbarred). As things have developed even more over the past 5-6 years Owen Barber admitted that Justin Wolfe was not involved, most likely because he is feeling pretty guilty that Justin has a good chance of being executed and he doesn't want that on his conscience, once again saving himself. Nine bullets were fired, unnecessary,stupid,over KILL! My impression of Justin Wolfe is that he is not someone who disregards human life. Being the oldest of 6 siblings with a single Mom probably meant alot of sacrifice in the material world. Being in an upper middle class area may have played some part in him becoming opportunistic with grass, a means to keep up with the Joneses. By no means am I condoning the behavior or lifestyle but I lived in a similar area growing up. My graduation class was over 1200, only 3 grades at the high school, not enough room for 4. Most likely similar things went on but no murders.

Justin was not stupid, Danny Petrole was his go to man, supplier, he just didn't have a reason to kill him. OK so he would have dropped his $65,000 debt (which by the way was essentially written on a piece of scrap paper) where was he going to get his merchandise from? A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. Remember these really were still kids, moving in the fast lane, thinking they were big stuff but actually not that sophisticated. Please give examples of punk behavior that was demonstrated. No one testified that Justin was in anyway mean spirited, isn't that what a punk is?

Please don't be critical of his Mom, she was doing the best she could. Working full=time and keeping up with 7 children isn't easy. I only had to keep up with 3 and I didn't work. Let me tell you my kids nevery got into any trouble but now that they are adults with children of their own I have heard some horror stories. In other words, try as I may have, I didn't always know everything. One thing leads to another and young people under peer pressure are more likely to make poor decisions, it doesn't mean murder! My heart goes out to Justin's mother and in watching the 48hr program I think he wasn't just dying for himself but for the heartache his mother was experiencing with the trial. But there for the grace of God go I.

THERE SHOULD BE A RETRIAL!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: October 12, 2010 12:16PM

Is this little turd dead yet or what?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Billy Jo ()
Date: October 16, 2010 02:08AM

It's kind of ironic. This POS lived his life all hard and gangster. Now that he's finally got to face his punishment for what he's done, he's acting like a little bitch.

JW needs to put on his big girl panties and take his punishment like man. Have some honor and die with dignity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Libra ()
Date: October 17, 2010 08:59AM

Seen all of this on TV last night and I couldnt get over the fact that Justin Wolfe was wrongfully convicted. He admitted dealing drugs and all that crap, so yes, he was making money the illegal way, but who doesnt? That doesnt mean he deserves to be on death row, and it's messed up how Owen gets a lesser sentence for actually committing the murder. Even if Justin Wolfe told Owen to kill him, why would he get death row and not Owen? I dont believe Justin Wolfe wanted Danny dead. I dont know any of these people, I just know what I watched and read on here and on the television, but from all the information that I have read and heard, I believe Justin Wolfe is innocent! I dont care who you are, but to sit there and say that Justin deserves it, or when I can pull the switch, you are all terrible! Justin is a human being just like everyone else, and I'm sure if you were in his shoes, you wouldnt just man up and die for something you didnt even do! He admitted to dealing drugs, he admitted everything he did wrong, so obviously he knows the punishment he is going to get, and Im sure if he had anything to do with dannys murder he would confess. There is alot more to this story, and I think Jason needs to be found and put on the stand to testify. And if they drop the murder charge, he is not going to serve the rest of his sentence for the other charges, since he was wrongfully convicted and charged. This will be on his record even if it is dropped. This will affect him for the rest of his life, and he was put on death row...they will release him asap if this charge is dropped. I will pray and hope for you Justin Wolfe. I know you didnt do this!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Jimbo ()
Date: October 17, 2010 03:30PM

Libra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------


> Seen all of this on TV last night and I couldnt
> get over the fact that Justin Wolfe was wrongfully
> convicted. He admitted dealing drugs and all that
> crap, so yes, he was making money the illegal way,
> but who doesnt?

Are you really so fucking stupid that you think most people earn a living illegally or deal drugs?

> That doesnt mean he deserves to be
> on death row, and it's messed up how Owen gets a
> lesser sentence for actually committing the
> murder. Even if Justin Wolfe told Owen to kill
> him, why would he get death row and not Owen?

Owen was smart, he cooperated. JW was not. He took a gamble and lost. He should have plead out. He should receive a harsher penalty because that's what the jury, made of a random selection of society, decided. But for JW's order, Owen wouldn't have killed Danny. Cause and effect. If Owen didn't do it, JW would have found someone else. JW is the reason that Danny died, not Owen.

> Im sure if he had anything to do
> with dannys murder he would confess.

If he confesses then he has nothing to appeal. He's attempting to fight his punishment instead of dealing with it like a man.

In any case, if you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. Don't deal drugs and you won't have to worry about being charged with drug dealing and related crimes like the death of your dealer.

Why is this such a difficult concept to grasp? JW needs to act like a man for once in his life and take his punishment with dignity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Carolinagirl19 ()
Date: October 21, 2010 09:59PM

Well stated! Not to mention, Danny was not the only son of a CIA agent who was a big-time drug dealer. So was the father of my child....his father worked with Danny's father. Unfortunately, my boyfriend's father "went missing" and was found, shot dead, execution style. The government has blocked every attempt at my boyfriend's family's quests to have their own private autopsy. I have watched the grief they have suffered for nine years now. My boyfriend and Danny knew one another well. This case revolves around ecstasy...I cannot emphasize that enough. Before Owen shot Danny, earlier that evening Danny's garage was broken into, and a large amount of ecstasy was stolen.Danny's father is a scumbag, and throughout the whole trial he passed notes back and forth with Paul Ebert, whom he was sitting right behind. Who allows that? There are a lot of people that Danny's father was intertwined with...young dealers-sons of government officials-and adults that have "committed suicide," or went missing, as well. Danny's ecstasy dealer was different from that of Owen and Justin's! Another group of people walked away from this tragedy scott-free. Terri Steinberg your son may have been drug dealer, may have been young and naive, maybe Justin even wronged people. He should not die! These upper-echelon government officials have their own little drug "crew" sitting around at Fauquier Springs Country Club and have been enabled to commit vile immorale actions for way too long! Expose them all-keep fighting for your son's civil liberties, because that's something any good mother would do!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: MississippiBoy20 ()
Date: October 25, 2010 03:28PM

Carolinagirl19, Ahh, and big black helicopters from the Government are dropping aliens into your backyard to spy on you, right? Or did they abduct you?

--------------------------------------------

Well stated! Not to mention, Danny was not the only son of a CIA agent who was a big-time drug dealer. So was the father of my child....his father worked with Danny's father. Unfortunately, my boyfriend's father "went missing" and was found, shot dead, execution style. The government has blocked every attempt at my boyfriend's family's quests to have their own private autopsy. I have watched the grief they have suffered for nine years now. My boyfriend and Danny knew one another well. This case revolves around ecstasy...I cannot emphasize that enough. Before Owen shot Danny, earlier that evening Danny's garage was broken into, and a large amount of ecstasy was stolen.Danny's father is a scumbag, and throughout the whole trial he passed notes back and forth with Paul Ebert, whom he was sitting right behind. Who allows that? There are a lot of people that Danny's father was intertwined with...young dealers-sons of government officials-and adults that have "committed suicide," or went missing, as well. Danny's ecstasy dealer was different from that of Owen and Justin's! Another group of people walked away from this tragedy scott-free. Terri Steinberg your son may have been drug dealer, may have been young and naive, maybe Justin even wronged people. He should not die! These upper-echelon government officials have their own little drug "crew" sitting around at Fauquier Springs Country Club and have been enabled to commit vile immorale actions for way too long! Expose them all-keep fighting for your son's civil liberties, because that's something any good mother would do!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: A Neighbor ()
Date: October 25, 2010 07:09PM

The Secret Service, where Danny's father actually worked, and the CIA are different organizations. That mistake makes one questions how well you really knew them.

I don't think Justin deserves punishment worse than the shooter. Unfortunately he ran into a zealous prosecutor. It also appears he and his family made a terrible choice of an attorney. How could they have hired someone who had never defended a case of such magnitude?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: October 26, 2010 08:43AM

A Neighbor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't think Justin deserves punishment worse
> than the shooter. Unfortunately he ran into a
> zealous prosecutor. It also appears he and his
> family made a terrible choice of an attorney. How
> could they have hired someone who had never
> defended a case of such magnitude?

Let's get something straight here... all consequences, whether overly harsh or not, fall squarely on one person and that is Justin Wolfe. I agree 100% with your first statement, we're on the same team on that. But he made a life decision to conduct drug-related criminal activity and associate with some not-so-nice individuals. The consequences take their own path for drug dealers, and any good attorney can still reach the same end as theirs did. His parents could have taken the choice many others would have... let their adult son involved in such horrible things make his own way with a public defender. Not all families can afford OJ's defense team when their kid gets busted.

It wasn't Justin's parents' choice of attorney that landed him on death row, it was Justin who landed himself on death row. He may not have expected that outcome while selling MJ, he clearly doesn't deserve death row for crimes committed, but these are unfortunate consequences of the choices he made.

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: ville ()
Date: November 01, 2010 06:03PM

Let both of them out. Justice will be finally be served. Do the crime do the time pu$$ys.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Justice4Justin ()
Date: November 03, 2010 03:10PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: ironside ()
Date: November 03, 2010 07:15PM

The only thing interesting about it is how attorneys use the system to falsely keep a familys hopes alive while lining their own pockets. Even more interesting is how they sleep at night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: . . . ()
Date: November 03, 2010 07:39PM

... but not nearly as interesting as SCAT porn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Interesting ()
Date: November 03, 2010 07:45PM

The only thing interesting is how Justin was such a hardass in every day life yet is now making pathetic attempts to avoid punishment for his deeds.

He should just man up and tie a bedsheet around his neck and off himself. This would save tax payers hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars, and be the first positive contribution to society he's ever made.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Abby Brown ()
Date: November 03, 2010 11:16PM

What the hell? You can hardly wait for them to kill an innocent man? That's cruel..
He didnt do it, Owen told his cellmate and the lawyers he did it, but it was too late for appeals..OWEN did it, not Justin and if your happy about an innoncent man being killed then well, you need help

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Abby Brown ()
Date: November 03, 2010 11:23PM

@ Libra

Thank you! I agree with you COMPLETELY!
His mother came and talked to my high school class, what she's said and what I read and heard everywhere elese, it's all the same story..And Justin is innocent!
His executation court hearing was today, and I prayed for him! I'm glad knowing he's in the prayers of others as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Guilty ()
Date: November 04, 2010 12:22AM

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Time will tell ()
Date: November 04, 2010 08:54AM

Yesterday was Day 2 of Justin's appeal with the Supreme Court. Those of you speaking with no knowledge will be eating your words before you know it. Owen has signed an affadivt stating JUSTIN WOLFE never had any part in the horrific death of Danny Petrole. It's amazing the lack of humanity on here. It's mystifies me how people think if they read a few blogs and see a tv show that they know ALL the details of the case and are able to say one way or another if someone is innocent OR guilty. Justin IS innocent. Have some respect for the families involved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: the death machine ()
Date: November 04, 2010 09:32AM

Ironsides - you make a good point, but I think it merits digging deeper.

One of things that bothers me about the anti-death penalty bar is that they work like crazy in doing by and large excellent legal work (whether one agrees with them or not) at the appellate level. But that is the problem. Where are they at the trial level in cases like Wolfe's? I cannot imagine this guy getting a death sentence here if he had excellent, death penalty trained trial counsel. So here the appellate lawyers are in the Wolfe case, plying their trade in a forum that gets more press (and attracts people to their cause) than at a work-a-day drug dealer murder trial in Prince William County. It gives off all sorts of vibes about furthering the "cause" as opposed to saving this guy's life. Note I am not doubting counsel's sincerity, but it is hardly random chance that brings about lots of effective resources at the appellate level while very few were applied at the trial.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: November 04, 2010 11:19AM

the death machine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Note I am not
> doubting counsel's sincerity, but it is hardly
> random chance that brings about lots of effective
> resources at the appellate level while very few
> were applied at the trial.

The other guy recanted after Wolfe's trial was over. Do you have the crystal ball they were missing that would have told them that such a thing would happen? A jury convicted him and sentenced him, call them out for doing a bad job and not assuming the real murderer would change his testimony well after the trial was over.

This isn't a movie like Minority Report... they can't base today's actions on what they don't know what will happen in the future and it is unreasonable to expect that. That is why an appeals process exists, so when something like this happens there is recourse.

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: just meagain ()
Date: November 04, 2010 11:51PM

this was justins mother updating his facebook page on 11/03/2010

Thanks for all the prayers!!
Wow, it has been an amazing 2 days in
Norfolk...Owen admitted in court that he was coerced to testify against
Justin who had NOTHING to do with the murder. Police documents
corroberate that statement. Prosecutors admit, and documents confirm
...that witnesses were prepared for testimony together, plus so much
more.... my head is spinning, but my faith is strong!
Thank you for all of the prayers and support. God is good! The truth
will bring him home!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Please ()
Date: November 05, 2010 01:40AM

Owen's testimony was coerced? How, by being offered a deal? That's how shit works. You don't believe that anyone confesses on their own, do you? There's always some level of coercion.

Justin is a cry baby bitch who can't deal with the fact that he got himself in over his head.

While I have to admit when I knew him growing up and playing football in people's front yards and shit, I didn't think he'd do this, it all adds up in the end.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: richard hed ()
Date: November 05, 2010 11:11PM

@ justsayin Wolfe's poor counsel preceded Owen's recantation. For him to be the first person ever sentenced to death for a murder he didn't commit and wasn't present at - and as a teenager - in the state of VA is pretty indicative of the inadequancy of his counsel.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Missing something ()
Date: November 05, 2010 11:19PM

richard hed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @ justsayin Wolfe's poor counsel preceded Owen's
> recantation. For him to be the first person ever
> sentenced to death for a murder he didn't commit
> and wasn't present at - and as a teenager - in the
> state of VA is pretty indicative of the
> inadequancy of his counsel.


You don't have to be present at a murder to be guilty of it. His presence at the scene or lack thereof means is of absolutely no relevance.

His age is also irrelevant.

How do you know he didn't commit murder? Because one person, after extreme coercion, recanted their story?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: familyfriend ()
Date: November 06, 2010 10:20PM

I can't believe how many ignorant ASS-O's are on this site... I have known Justin and his family for almost 20 years and Justin may have been involved in drugs, which im sure the majority of everyone posting on here has been at some point in their lives, but he did NOT hire someone to kill ANYBODY! SO FUCK OFF because justin is innocent and the courts are finally hearing the correct information!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: richard hed ()
Date: November 06, 2010 10:25PM

You're missing the point. I'm not arguing the law or even that he is guilty of the charge, but the fact that his sentencing was unique; i.e. first person ever sentenced to death for this exact crime, is evidence of the inadequacy of his original counsel. An effective counsel would have kept his client from becoming the poster boy for a sentencing precedent. Legal interpretations aside, he did not commit the murder. No one has ever claimed he did. Owen committed the murder.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Die fag ()
Date: November 07, 2010 03:47PM

I hope his execution is botched and he suffers for the horrific crime he committed and the pain he caused Danny's family.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: familyfriend ()
Date: November 07, 2010 06:24PM

You are a heartless and uninformed idiot... from the way the hearing went this past week its lookin like he wont be on death row after too long. =)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: November 07, 2010 08:02PM

Has Justin's body rotted to a gooey mess yet??

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: greenspan ()
Date: November 08, 2010 08:23AM

familyfriend Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are a heartless and uninformed idiot... from
> the way the hearing went this past week its lookin
> like he wont be on death row after too long. =)


Thats great, he can now look forward to spending most of the rest of his life in prison, or is there a plan there too to put a spin on the massive amount of drugs he moved and was convicted of?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: ville ()
Date: November 08, 2010 05:03PM

You people on here are idiots to even speak of Justins innocents. And to justins family you all are going to look like a bunch of douchbags that have been lying to everyone that you come in contact with. Many ppl were out with justin the night of his bday party and lets say he couldn't tell enough people that Danny was dead and nowbody will never forget the smile on Justins face when he made the comment. Oh yeah do you all idiots forget about the 3 hours of back and forth cell phone records from Justin and Owen at the time of danny's death. I can go on forever get a grip people and let dead rest. You are wasting everybodys time.
EDAD!
Off With His Head!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: TOLD YOU SO ()
Date: November 08, 2010 05:20PM

DIE JUSTIN DIE
Stop torturing your family with your lies and off yourself!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Agreed ()
Date: November 08, 2010 10:08PM

TOLD YOU SO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DIE JUSTIN DIE
> Stop torturing your family with your lies and off
> yourself!


This.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Open Your Mind ()
Date: November 14, 2010 11:52PM

All right genius...Danny Petrole sr. was a secret service agent, is in the CIA, was over the Dept. of Treasury, and now, I believe works over the department of Veteran affairs! Paul Ebert is just as evil as Petrole Sr., and I hope Karma bites both of those corrupt bullies in their coward asses!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Die MFer Die MFer Die ()
Date: November 15, 2010 10:34PM

Open Your Mind Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All right genius...Danny Petrole sr. was a secret
> service agent, is in the CIA, was over the Dept.
> of Treasury, and now, I believe works over the
> department of Veteran affairs! Paul Ebert is just
> as evil as Petrole Sr., and I hope Karma bites
> both of those corrupt bullies in their coward
> asses!


WTF does this have to do with Justin taking too damned long to die?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Following the story from Montana ()
Date: November 15, 2010 10:42PM

Hi to Teri. I heard you speak in Montana,and am trying to follow up on Justin's Supreme Court hearing. How did it go? I see some pretty nasty comments on here by less-than-kind people, and I'm sorry. I am curious as to whether you felt Justin's story was adequately told and heard, including his rendition of the cell phone calls that evening. My heart is with you and your family, and all the other families involved.

Among many other subjects, I was touched by your point that even for people who actually are guilty of murder, the death penalty dehumanizes us, making us murderers, too. As you said, we don't rape rapists, or batter batterers, or cannibalize cannibals. Why do we kill killers? Probably because we can do that without having to actually do anything physical but pull a switch, and human beings would actually have to face their dirty deed physically if they committed "eye for eye" punishments for those other crimes. And anyone who can justify themselves killing an innocent man is every bit as sick, or more so, than any other murderer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Melissa Marsh Diaz Smith ()
Date: November 17, 2010 09:36AM

I knew Justin Wolfe. He was a drug dealer who had this "untouchable" attitude. He really thought he was living in a Scarface movie.
I believe that Justin is guilty of what they charged him and convicted him with.
The death penalty is a little harsh for someone who didn't have the balls to pull the trigger himself, but the law is the law and you must pay for your actions/choices.

Justin Wolfe is currently in his Appeal hearing right now. November 16 & 17 2010. So soon we will be hearing the outcome.

If Justin is freed, it will be a huge injustice and will just prove that he can get away with anything, just as he believed 10 years ago when he thought he was King of Chantilly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Melissa Marsh Diaz Smith ()
Date: November 17, 2010 11:45AM

ville Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You people on here are idiots to even speak of
> Justins innocents. And to justins family you all
> are going to look like a bunch of douchbags that
> have been lying to everyone that you come in
> contact with. Many ppl were out with justin the
> night of his bday party and lets say he couldn't
> tell enough people that Danny was dead and nowbody
> will never forget the smile on Justins face when
> he made the comment. Oh yeah do you all idiots
> forget about the 3 hours of back and forth cell
> phone records from Justin and Owen at the time of
> danny's death. I can go on forever get a grip
> people and let dead rest. You are wasting
> everybodys time.
> EDAD!
> Off With His Head!!


I REALLY hope that these same people are at the hearing right now testifying, making sure that his BS doesn't fly and get a guilty man off death row.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Melissa Marsh Diaz ()
Date: November 17, 2010 11:53AM

If Justin is found not guilty of this murder and he is let off death row,..
He will still have to serve the 30 year sentence for the drugs.
In VA he will serve about 75% of 30 years,
WHich is still about 22 years.
He has seerved about 10 already, so he would get out in about 12 years.
He would be 41 years old, locked up since he was 19 with a horrible felony record and unable to get any decent job.
At least if he is off death row he will have to serve his time in general population, which I am sure will take a toll on his soft bitch-ass.
SO at least there will be a bright side to the major injustice of letting a guilty man off death row.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: THIS IS JUSTIN WOLFE ()
Date: November 17, 2010 12:17PM

He LOOKS like such the sweet boy that his mother portrays him to be...

http://www2.insidenova.com/mgmedia/image/294/0/114076/justin-wolfe/

HAHA. Sorry mom but your son is GUILTY.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Chantilly Sucks ()
Date: November 17, 2010 01:56PM

Melissa Marsh Diaz Smith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I knew Justin Wolfe. He was a drug dealer who had
> this "untouchable" attitude. He really thought he
> was living in a Scarface movie.
> I believe that Justin is guilty of what they
> charged him and convicted him with.
> The death penalty is a little harsh for someone
> who didn't have the balls to pull the trigger
> himself, but the law is the law and you must pay
> for your actions/choices.
>
> Justin Wolfe is currently in his Appeal hearing
> right now. November 16 & 17 2010. So soon we
> will be hearing the outcome.
>
> If Justin is freed, it will be a huge injustice
> and will just prove that he can get away with
> anything, just as he believed 10 years ago when he
> thought he was King of Chantilly.


Calling yourself the King of Chantilly is like being the King of Somalia - They're both shit-holes...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: melissa Marsh ()
Date: November 18, 2010 11:28AM

ville Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You people on here are idiots to even speak of
> Justins innocents. And to justins family you all
> are going to look like a bunch of douchbags that
> have been lying to everyone that you come in
> contact with. Many ppl were out with justin the
> night of his bday party and lets say he couldn't
> tell enough people that Danny was dead and nowbody
> will never forget the smile on Justins face when
> he made the comment. Oh yeah do you all idiots
> forget about the 3 hours of back and forth cell
> phone records from Justin and Owen at the time of
> danny's death. I can go on forever get a grip
> people and let dead rest. You are wasting
> everybodys time.
> EDAD!
> Off With His Head!!

"Many ppl were out with justin the
> night of his bday party and lets say he couldn't
> tell enough people that Danny was dead and nowbody
> will never forget the smile on Justins face when
> he made the comment"

I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU have spoken to the prosecutors or someone about this. If this is true, it changes everything!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: November 18, 2010 11:38AM

melissa Marsh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU have spoken to the
> prosecutors or someone about this. If this is
> true, it changes everything!

Agreed, an anonymous posting on an Internet forum already chock full of BS will certainly be invaluable to the prosecution.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Regina Zeuner ()
Date: November 19, 2010 07:24PM

To Mellissa MArsh you have no clue what you are talking about. You werent there on Justins BIrthday and nobody was smiling about Danny being dead we were all extremely sad about the loss. YOU ARE STUPID. And talking about something you have no knowledge about. I was there for everything. Stop running your big mouth about things you havent a clue about. The justice system will prevail and Justin will go free and we will be laughing at people like you who feel the need to meddle and spread rumors that arent true. God bless Danny's family and Justins.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Regina Zeuner ()
Date: November 19, 2010 07:24PM

To Mellissa MArsh you have no clue what you are talking about. You werent there on Justins BIrthday and nobody was smiling about Danny being dead we were all extremely sad about the loss. YOU ARE STUPID. And talking about something you have no knowledge about. I was there for everything. Stop running your big mouth about things you havent a clue about. The justice system will prevail and Justin will go free and we will be laughing at people like you who feel the need to meddle and spread rumors that arent true. God bless Danny's family and Justins.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Regina = whore ()
Date: November 20, 2010 12:16AM

Regina, I'm proud you could put down the dick and crack pipe long enough to post a message on FFXU. A few things.

1.) Posting your message twice does not make you any more believable or convincing.

2.) Justin is a piece of shit. He needs to man up and take his punishment with some dignity.

3.) The death of Danny was no tragedy. He was a parasite like Justin. Fuck them both.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Melissa <3 ()
Date: November 22, 2010 02:35PM

That is funny, coming from the Stripper daughter of a DEA agent who had a boyfriend that was the biggest drug dealer in Fairfax County at the time.
I believe that Justin is guilty. I knew him back then. I have followed the case over the years.
I have spoken to a few of the people that were there that night after the murder "toasting"
I know John Partridge and I know he was incompetent to handle this trial.
I do believe Justin is guilty of the murder for hire. I also believe he should have hired a better attorney. Maybe you should have referred him to Robert Whitestone who is capable of getting a guilty murderer off free.
And Regina, I see that your intelligence is still that of a stripper that dates drug dealers. It is funny to see someone try so hard to sound educated.
The only thing Justin is owed is the death chamber.
I hope all of the money, trips and free drugs were worth the outcome. Justin was the epitome of greed and arrogance. Come on girlfriend, everyone in Chantilly knew what was up.
Everyone who is still supporting Justin now are all the same people that HE was supporting with money, drugs, trips and parties back then. I won't lie, I got some free drugs off Justin. I got to party it up like a rockstar thanks to JW.
But I still believe he is guilty of this crime.


All of this so-called "new evidence" is all just more lies, lies and more lies.
There is nothing that explains all of the calls to/from Owen and Justin that night.
There is no other logical motive.
They want to say that Petrole could have been a victim of other drug dealers,
yet HE WAS NOT ROBBED of any of the drugs or money in his home or on his person.
I know the judge is smart enough to read between the lies and weak excuses.
My sympathy goes out to Terri Steinberg, for I know she will never give up on her fight to save her son. She is a very strong and brave woman.
But Justin is guilty, and he will not be exonerated of this crime.


http://woodbridge-va.patch.com/articles/triggerman-death-row-inmate-is-innocent-2#comments

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: john doe ()
Date: November 22, 2010 03:29PM

After reading all of the details of this case, I have a few things to point out.

* NO inmate would ever tell another inmate that he falsely snitched on someone and got them put on death row. Not even if he thought it was a friend. There is something very fishy with that.

* Paul Ebert is a very experienced, intelligent and well-respected prosecutor. It is highly unlikely that Barber's accusations against him are true. I have not heard of any other cases charging Ebert with such deliberate misconduct. Ebert already had the shooter, why would he risk his career to convict Justin? He wouldn't. It doesn't make sense. Like Judge Judy says, "If it doesn't make sense, it didn't happen"

* If they pull up the recordings of the visits to Barber from Justin Wolfe's friends, I bet there is something more to explain why he would change his story. I think that whole aspect should be deeply investigated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: well Regina? ()
Date: November 23, 2010 01:14PM

Regina Zeuner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To Mellissa MArsh you have no clue what you are
> talking about. You werent there on Justins
> BIrthday and nobody was smiling about Danny being
> dead we were all extremely sad about the loss. YOU
> ARE STUPID. And talking about something you have
> no knowledge about. I was there for everything.
> Stop running your big mouth about things you
> havent a clue about. The justice system will
> prevail and Justin will go free and we will be
> laughing at people like you who feel the need to
> meddle and spread rumors that arent true. God
> bless Danny's family and Justins.


Regina,
Justin testified to the fact that he was bringing in $10,000-15,000/month untaxed CASH MONEY. YOU testified to the fact that spending $2,000 on a weekend of partying was normal. SO my question to you is:
Why were you a STRIPPER?
Your boyfriend was living mostly with you, I am sure he was paying your rent and bills.
You obviously didn't NEED the money. You must have just enjoyed it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: richard hed ()
Date: November 23, 2010 11:03PM

Here's a theory for you: Barber took the deal and ratted out Justin to avoid the needle. Years later he decided to recant because he felt bad about hosing his "buddy." Prosecutors tell him if he recants, that means he lied to them and his deal goes kaput. He gets a new trial or sentencing and can get death. So he recants the recant to get back where he was. The truth doesn't change however. He killed Petrole in conspiracy with JW.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: dodgeEm ()
Date: November 24, 2010 12:26PM

I have read this entire case. The articles being published to the effect of "innocent man on death row" are very biased. There are a lot of facts that came out in court that mysteriously are not being reported by these biased journalists trying to get a good "innocent man on death row" story.

* Justin admitted that he rode around with Barber on a few occasions, basically stalking Petrole, looking for an opportunity to kill him.

* Justin admitted that he had tried to get several people to rob other drug dealers for him.

* Justin told Ian Wiffin after the crimes had occurred that Barber “was supposed to rob Petrole, but he messed it up and ended up killing him.

* After the murder, Martin approached Justin and asked for a discount for the purchase of marijuana.   Martin told Justin, “I know what happened.†  So Justin
gave Martin a discount on the purchase and forgave him of a past drug debt.

* Justin testified that one of his highest priorities was the “high life†that money could obtain for him.   He regularly spent between $2,000 and $3,000 on weekends for entertainment purposes.   He also admitted that he owed Petrole more than $80,000 at the time of Petrole's death.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Hunter ()
Date: December 01, 2010 05:14PM

Hey Carolinagirl19, I did some work on this case before the hearing ended a few weeks ago, and I'd like to talk to you about the hearing and the case. Send me an email. I'd really appreciate it. hntr.mdws@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Re: Mike Hawk ()
Date: December 02, 2010 10:21AM

Mike Hawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I LOVE YOU FUKN MORONS, U GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT THE
> FUK YOUR TALKING ABOUT, THE MURDER HAD NOTHING TO
> DO WITH DRUGS OR MONEY OWED, THERE WERE A FEW
> PEOPLE THAT OWED OVER $100,000. SO FUK THE JURY,
> JUDGE AND PROSECUTORS AND pO-pO FAGS, ALL IM GONNA
> SAY IS THEY NEED TO LET JUSTIN WOLFE OUT
> IMMEDIATELY, HE DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, AND I
> REALLY DONT THINK THAT THE STATE IS GONNA BE READY
> FOR WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF JUSTIN WAS EXECUTED


"I
> REALLY DONT THINK THAT THE STATE IS GONNA BE READY
> FOR WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF JUSTIN WAS EXECUTED"

What would happen??????
Would all of the potheads and K and E addicts of Chantilly riot??
What would happen Mike Hawk???
The only people that actually care about Justin Wolfe are all of the people that he used to supply (other than his family and all of the followers she has gained from telling her one-sided sob story)
SERIOUSLY??!!
That is the MOST RIDICULOUS thing I have heard all week.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: CarolinaGirl19 ()
Date: December 09, 2010 11:20PM

Justice4Justin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is going to get interesting...
>
> http://www.wtkr.com/news/dp-va--drugmurder1101nov0
> 1,0,564480.story


How so? I mean from here on out?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Carolinagirl19 ()
Date: December 10, 2010 11:54AM

All right! Thanks a lot, "Hunter," for royally fucking up my computer. you know what you did. Actions speak a hell of a lot louder than words, huh? What's your vested interest? LOGISTICS can reveal a whole hell of a lot, that was a dumb move

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Carolinagirl19 ()
Date: December 10, 2010 12:07PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My dear, let me tell you about a little thing
> called a "paragraph..."

My, my do tell me all about it! I know, why don't you define it for me too, little crotchety insecure blogger!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Not McK ()
Date: December 10, 2010 01:31PM

I worked at Chantilly when all of the kids who have been featured on the various TV shows regarding this case went there. I always laugh at the portrayal of a lot of you (those same kids) on this thread as good, typical suburban kids who somehow went wrong. You went wrong because you chose to go wrong, and all of your wanna be gangsta gimmicks you all used to pull while hanging out by the path and acting cool sure blew up in your faces. I particularly laugh when I see Justin's mom saying that she had no idea he was into drugs. Give me a break! The whole school, including Rumberger and Turner, knew exactly what all of you were up to, and I think there were quite a few suspensions handed out to all of you in this group.
If Justin gets killed over this, I agree it will be unfortunate: if anyone is going to ride the lightning , it should be Owen (if ANYONE claims tha they didn't know Owen was a druggie, they would have to be blind). However, you all made the your bed, and at least two of you are going to have to lie in it. One may have to forever

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Justice Will Be Served ()
Date: December 14, 2010 09:50AM

This picture is all I got to say..

Oh' Yeah Regina's A Whore!
Attachments:
Texas%20death%20chamber.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: richard hed ()
Date: December 14, 2010 10:32PM

Love the picture. Isn't that Texas though? They sort of run it as a production line down there. Can hardly keep the sheets fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Punk Azz Justin Wolfe
Posted by: Told You So ()
Date: December 16, 2010 03:01PM

Wolfe,
You all made the your bed so now you lay in it. Besides even if Wolfe get out on day I am pretty sure that "an eye for an eye" would be the case.. Take it on the chin and shut your eyes and go to sleep forever. Trust me it won't hurt.
Lucky your not in a third world counrty because you both would have already been stone to death by Danny's friends and family members..

RIP Danny

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 7


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  ********   **    **  **         *******  
    **     **     **  **   **   **        **     ** 
    **     **     **  **  **    **               ** 
    **     ********   *****     **         *******  
    **     **         **  **    **               ** 
    **     **         **   **   **        **     ** 
    **     **         **    **  ********   *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.