HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 7
Re: Justin Wolfe
Posted by: nostradamus ()
Date: January 03, 2013 04:26PM

I'd be bitter too if some punk tazed me for no reason. He sounds like a snot nosed punk.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Not today ()
Date: January 03, 2013 04:43PM

InsideNoVA.com
5 minutes ago
BREAKING NEWS: Justin Wolfe is not getting out of jail today. A federal judge has granted the state Attorney General's stay delaying his release. Story later.

Posted by: NBC4 WASHINGTON.COM ()
Date: January 03, 2013 04:56PM

Appeals Court Bars Release of Justin Wolfe

WASHINGTON (WRCNBC4) -- A federal appeals court has intervened to halt the release of a capital-murder defendant who had been slated to go free.

The 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond on Thursday granted a stay sought by Virginia's attorney general. The move delays an order from a federal judge for the unconditional release of Justin Wolfe, who is facing death-penalty charges for the 2001 slaying of a northern Virginia drug dealer.

The district court judge had said the state's prosecution of Wolfe was irreparably harmed by prosecutors' misconduct in allegedly coercing testimony from a key witness.

Prosecutors said they acted properly.

The appeals court in Richmond plans to hear the issue in full at the end of the month.

Posted by: Terri Steinberg ()
Date: January 03, 2013 08:36PM

I don’t know if it’s real, if the news holds it’s the best she’s heard since admitted triggerman Owen Merton Barber IV signed a December 2005 affidavit declaring Wolfe’s innocence.

Feed him. He didn't do it.

Posted by: richard hed ()
Date: January 03, 2013 11:37PM

Hm,hmm- your comment is dead-on correct. The state blew it and this would be flying under the radar if he was doing time, which was the right penalty. It ain't over yet though. This could get to the Supreme Court you realize, although I doubt they would hear it. The Cooch brings some serious weight to the matter, and if he puts the AG office behind fighting his release, ole Justin may still be looking at 4 walls for a while.

Posted by: Gotit ()
Date: January 04, 2013 12:39AM

I was out at the ADC the afternoon and saw a couple news trucks, this must have been what it was all about.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: January 04, 2013 08:15AM

it's funny how we all know the asshole told the guy to kill the kid over the change, but none of us can agree on the sentence on it.

it's also funny how Ebert's juryrigging (LoLz) this case together has come to bite him in the ass

Posted by: Mario ()
Date: January 04, 2013 08:39AM

We are holding a party tonight at Blue Iguana in honor of Justin staying in Jail.Beer and champaigne will be flowing at no cost.

Anybody who shows up in a fry Justin shirt gets free food and a ounce of kind bud.

Date: January 04, 2013 09:30PM

Yep.

Posted by: stu ()
Date: January 05, 2013 10:48PM

He is so happy to be out of sussex prison because word on the street is he was gang raped by three niggers while the guards did nothing. He will soon return there when all ths appeal nonsense is shut down. Hopefully this time he will bring a jar of ky jelly

Posted by: Chantilly 95 ()
Date: January 05, 2013 10:58PM

Dam Wolfe boy has had no beaver for 12 years LOL, all accounts is the guy is a punk.....let him rot whomp whomp

Posted by: TY69 ()
Date: January 06, 2013 12:41PM

He probably enjoyed the rape.

Posted by: kim ()
Date: January 08, 2013 12:13PM

It s better than whacking off

Posted by: wanker ()
Date: January 08, 2013 12:48PM

kim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It s better than whacking off

You're not doing it right

Posted by: kev ()
Date: January 09, 2013 05:58PM

Do they at least provide wolf boy with tissue and girlie mags? If not I WOULD HAVE cum all over my fucking cell.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: January 10, 2013 09:37AM

is he dead yet?

Posted by: cc ()
Date: January 10, 2013 10:16PM

Wolfe is in a comfy little holding cell away from sussex. He will return there because he was guilty he is guilty and that wont change. He got involved in the fast life and couldnt handle it. Now mommy is all upset because he was fucked up the ass and beat up and forced to toss salad and suck dick. If you cant handle the time dont do the crime. Rot in hell wolfe boy

Posted by: The big Worm ()
Date: January 11, 2013 12:00PM

Yup looks like Wolfe boy is not getting out afterall...Oh well I just keep hitting my bong and having sex with women while Wolfe Boy gets his anus stretched out some more...Its kinda of funny i must admit, I bet he was near the exit of the jail looking out the window thinking of getting out last week LOL......FAIL Whomp Whomp....oh well there is always the appeal in 2035 son

Posted by: Lance lot ... ()
Date: January 11, 2013 01:29PM

Link to your new found information please.

Posted by: justins mom ()
Date: January 11, 2013 11:08PM

Leave my son alone or i will hire a hitman to soot all you fuckin cunts just like my son hired barber to kill petrole

Posted by: x ()
Date: January 13, 2013 06:46PM

justins mom Wrote:
> Leave my son alone or i will hire a hitman to soot
> all you fuckin cunts just like my son hired barber
> to kill petrole

FUCK YOU CUNT

Date: January 19, 2013 11:37PM

Uh, hey Beavis, it isn't really his mom.

Posted by: zeq ()
Date: January 20, 2013 02:16PM

Hey guys can anyone tell me what is going on with Wolfe. Where is he and when the next court date is?

Posted by: ham man ()
Date: January 20, 2013 04:41PM

zeq Wrote:
> Hey guys can anyone tell me what is going on with
> Wolfe. Where is he and when the next court date
> is?

He is in a jail cell licking some niggers asshole and taking it up the ass

Posted by: BRC ()
Date: January 21, 2013 11:33PM

Seriously... what the fuck is wrong with you people!! Y'all are disgusting people!!! I guess you have nothing better to do with your life. The funny thing is everyone who is talking ALL this shit is too damn scared to put your actual name next to your shit talking statements. As well as how many of you shit talking fucks did shit back in the day but just never got caught!!! And probably thanking The Lord today that you didn't get caught because your asses would probably be hurting right now cause y'all are a bunch of pussies. IF YOUR GOING TO TALK SHIT THEN GROW A PAIR AND PUT A NAME WITH IT!!!! Now whether y'all think Justin is guilty or innocent, I believe he is innocent and that is just my opion. Think about what you fucking say and/or write because you know y'all's asses should have probably been locked up to at some point and like I said before YOU JUST DIDN'T GET CAUGHT. So yes that could have been you sitting on death row or life or anytime in Prison!!! Seriously get a fucking life and do something with yourselves and stop the shit talking unless your going to stand by what you say!!!!

Posted by: AK 47 ()
Date: January 22, 2013 08:38PM

Hey BRC, EAT SHIT AND DIE PUNK ASS. This is a public forum for law abiding citizens who have aright to talk. You can go visit Wolfe and eat some tossed salad because he cooks it very good. You want to post your name be my guest pussy.

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: January 22, 2013 09:06PM

BRC Wrote:
> The
> funny thing is everyone who is talking ALL this
> shit is too damn scared to put your actual name
> next to your shit talking statements.

States the person too scared to put their name on the post.

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Posted by: turner14 ()
Date: January 22, 2013 09:20PM

AK 47 Wrote:
> Hey BRC, EAT SHIT AND DIE PUNK ASS. This is a
> public forum for law abiding citizens who have
> aright to talk. You can go visit Wolfe and eat
> some tossed salad because he cooks it very good.
> You want to post your name be my guest pussy.

Totally agree! FUCK WOLFE.

Posted by: Pat Fells ()
Date: January 22, 2013 10:06PM

I never believed that Justin was guilty of what Danny claimed.

Date: January 22, 2013 10:26PM

is he dead yet?

Posted by: weed man ()
Date: January 30, 2013 01:37PM

Update on Wolfe is they are in Richmond with the appeals court. Spoke to local Atty. who said the Judges seem very reluctant to go against state prosecutors. Looks like Wolfe will be denied freedom. However he may get life without parole instead of death. Personally I would prefer death if I were in his shoes. Any kids reading this post should not get involved with dealing drugs period. Quick money ALWAYS leads to prison. Get a steady job with benefits and in 25 years you can retire. Wolfe has to fight for his life every fucking day against vicios niggers, spics and career thugs.

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: January 30, 2013 04:58PM

Please fill me in on how this is possible?

I do not know any of the parties surrounding this case. They could all be scumbags. However, how did this kid get the Death Penality when he didn't pull the trigger?

I simply don't understand how you can get the straught up Death Penalty for the testimony of a liar and drug addict, who actually did the shooting?

PS -I def do not care about this Wolfe guy, he was probably prison bound as is...but I really grow tired of seeing the FFX tough guys talking about ball licking and ass rape. It's whack and you guys are probably afraid to leave yor homes when its dark.

Posted by: Dr Misery ()
Date: January 30, 2013 06:05PM

Ross is right, you low life scum can suck my fucking dick

Posted by: stui ()
Date: January 30, 2013 08:50PM

Some people have a fascination of prison life. Quite frankly it scares the living shit out of them. However when you deal drugs and kill someone over greed, licking nigger asshole and bending over is what happens. The average salary for a state correctional officer is 40000. That means they dont give a shit.

Posted by: no_bull ()
Date: January 30, 2013 11:08PM

Wolf is guilty. No doubt. Two facts stand out. Owen Barber got nothing, I mean absolutely nothing out of the shooting. That and the cell phone calls from Barber to Justin. Many of them before and after the shooting.

Posted by: chantilly 96 ()
Date: February 03, 2013 12:28AM

Wolfe will be be tossing salad for life without parole. The death penalty will be thrown out. He will be in general population with the big boys. Good luck Wolfe boy. You were a pussy in high school and I am sure you are still a punk pussy mother fucker. You had Danny killed for your self greed and now look, Danny is dead and you are some niggers bitch.

Posted by: hahahahaha ()
Date: February 03, 2013 11:20PM

@Chantilly 96

Hahaha thanks for the entertainment....old Wolfe boy will be the cocksucker of the block now.....should have kept quiet and he would have lived out his days in peace till the needle.........Now he will be the prison punk/cum bucket for the next 50 years hahaha......EPIC FAIL CHUMP......gimmie a beer!!!

Posted by: chantilly 96 ()
Date: February 03, 2013 11:32PM

hahahahaha Wrote:
> @Chantilly 96
>
> Hahaha thanks for the entertainment....old Wolfe
> boy will be the cocksucker of the block
> now.....should have kept quiet and he would have
> lived out his days in peace till the
> needle.........Now he will be the prison punk/cum
> bucket for the next 50 years hahaha......EPIC FAIL
> CHUMP......gimmie a beer!!!

I think he has acquired a taste for nigger dick and asshole and actually likes it now. He is enjoying the rough sex. In his eyes prison is a wonderful place. I prefer to obey laws and fuck my wife and lick her sweet pussy.

Posted by: chantilly alum ()
Date: February 12, 2013 10:34PM

Anyone know what the hell is going on in Richmond with the appeal? Is he getting out or back to Sussex1 facility?

Posted by: oneil ()
Date: February 17, 2013 05:22PM

As far as I know they are still deciding. Ray Morrough, the Commenwealth's Atty of fairfax is the prosecutor because Paul Ebert was the one who originally tried the case. Ray is fair and will do a great job. The evidence is the same with the exception of Owen Barber talking to his cellmate in prison. If Owen wants the death penalty then Wolfe will be freed soon. If Owen wants to live then Wolfe will go back to death row. It is as simple as that.

Posted by: chantilly alum ()
Date: February 17, 2013 05:54PM

I think Barber is going to punk out and say he was talking shit to his scumbag cellmate and Wolfe will go back to Sussex 1 death row or they can reduce it to life without parole. Dealing drugs is a dangerous business. Dont fucking do it.

Date: February 17, 2013 06:38PM

is he dead yet?

Posted by: The Jokers Bong ()
Date: February 19, 2013 01:29AM

LOL funny stuff......two chumps in cages.....in seprate locations......bwhahahaha, this never gets old....the chumps are in cells right now LOL

Posted by: breaking newsb ()
Date: November 17, 2013 03:04PM

WASHINGTON - A Chantilly man, who spent about a decade on Virginia's deathrow and was almost set free, will be retried for capital murder and will also face additional charges in the new trial.

The Washington Post reports on Wednesday, a Prince William County circuit court judge told prosecutors they can try Justin Wolfe on drugs charges stemming from the original crime. The drug charges could carry a life sentence.

In 2011, Wolfe's death sentence was overturned after a key witness recanted his testimony and after the Prince William County Commonwealth's Attorney was accused of withholding evidence in the case.

A special prosecutor was brought in to retry the case after the Prince William County Commonwealth's attorney recused himself.

Wolfe was sentenced to death in 2002 for ordering the murder of a pot supplier. Prosecutors said Wolfe owed the supplier money.

Posted by: INMATE locater ()
Date: November 17, 2013 03:08PM

1139246 Justin Michael Wolfe Male White Prince William-Manassas Region ADC

Posted by: Ryan w ()
Date: November 17, 2013 03:23PM

He will be free by Christmas. Fuck him he killed someone I hate him

Posted by: truth teller ()
Date: November 17, 2013 03:35PM

Chantilly 96, the only taste in your wife's Pussy is your neighbor's slunk. Enjoy.

Posted by: JonnyCat33 ()
Date: November 17, 2013 09:03PM

Oh yes, the Wolfe Boy again....shucks I though he was fried in the chair in the 90's....seems like last time he was just about let out. I wonder what the new Gov in Richmond will say...ACUALLY that a bad political move, lets retake the issue in 2030 folks. done boi

Prosecutors to pursue Justin Wolfe retrial
Posted by: More Info ()
Date: November 18, 2013 05:14AM

Prosecutors will pursue Justin Wolfe's capital murder charges. Wolfe could also face additional charges in a new trial.
http://www.wtop.com/149/3507135/Prosecutors-to-pursue-Justin-Wolfe-retrial

WASHINGTON - A Chantilly man, who spent about a decade on Virginia's deathrow and was almost set free, will be retried for capital murder and will also face additional charges in the new trial.

The Washington Post reports on Wednesday, a Prince William County circuit court judge told prosecutors they can try Justin Wolfe on drugs charges stemming from the original crime. The drug charges could carry a life sentence.

In 2011, Wolfe's death sentence was overturned after a key witness recanted his testimony and after the Prince William County Commonwealth's Attorney was accused of withholding evidence in the case.

A special prosecutor was brought in to retry the case after the Prince William County Commonwealth's attorney recused himself.

Wolfe was sentenced to death in 2002 for ordering the murder of a pot supplier. Prosecutors said Wolfe owed the supplier money.

Posted by: free the. bitch ()
Date: November 18, 2013 07:05AM

I'm sure there are other drug dealers around now, let him kill them too.

Prince William judge allows new drug charges against Justin Wolfe
Posted by: More Info ()
Date: December 03, 2013 11:32AM

Prince William judge allows new drug charges against Justin Wolfe
Wolfe, already exonerated, could also face death penalty a second time
http://www.fairfaxtimes.com/article/20131203/NEWS/131209861/prince-william-judge-allows-new-drug-charges-against-justin-wolfe&template=fairfaxTimes

Chantilly native Justin Wolfe, who sat on Death Row for more than a decade before having his conviction overturned by a federal appeals court in 2012, is still incarcerated, and is still fighting for his life.

A 1999 graduate of Chantilly High School, Wolfe was convicted in 2002 of ordering the 2001 killing of Daniel Robert Petrole Jr., a community college student and Centreville High School graduate.

The slaying exposed a massive drug ring that supplied a large segment of Northern Virginia with high-grade marijuana. Petrole supplied Wolfe and others with multiple pounds of marijuana on a regular basis, according to testimony at Wolfe’s 2002 trial. A Prince William County jury convicted Wolfe primarily on the words of another former Chantilly student, Owen Merton Barber IV.

In court, Barber admitted killing Petrole, but in December 2005 in a 13-page affidavit he recanted his claim that Wolfe ordered, or had any part whatsoever in the killing.

According to court documents and testimony, Barber gunned down Petrole after stalking him for more than an hour. As Petrole parked his car in front of his newly purchased townhouse in the Braemar community of Bristow in Prince William County, Barber walked up to the passenger side of Petrole’s car and fired his weapon into the victim. According to court records, police found nearly 50 pounds of marijuana, more than $130,000 in cash, a large quantity of Ecstasy pills, several weapons and body armor in Petrole’s house. They also found a list of people who owed Petrole money, including Wolfe.

Barber pleaded guilty and received a life sentence -- instead of the death penalty -- for testifying against Wolfe.

But in the 2005 affidavit, Barber recanted, stating: “Justin [Wolfe] had nothing to do with the killing of Daniel Petrole. There was no agreement between Justin and me to kill Danny Petrole. I did not have any discussion, at any time, with Justin about killing Danny Petrole. I lied and implicated Justin because I felt I had no choice.”

Barber further detailed in the affidavit alleged pressure put on him by Prince William County prosecutors to testify against Wolfe or face a possible death sentence.

On Aug. 16, 2012, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit ruled that Wolfe’s trial was tainted by the prosecution’s withholding of evidence, and ruled his conviction should be vacated. The same conclusion was previously reached by Judge Raymond A. Jackson of the U.S. District Court in Norfolk, who in 2011 vacated Wolfe’s murder conviction and death sentence on grounds he was denied constitutional rights.

Wolfe was released from death row on Sept. 7, 2012, but remains incarcerated in Prince William County.

“On death row I could at least see him through glass when I came to visit,” said his mother, Terri Steinberg. “In Manassas, I can only talk to him via an electronic television screen.”

In October, Fairfax County Commonwealth’s Attorney Raymond F. Morrogh (D), who was appointed in the case as a special prosecutor, brought six new charges against Wolfe, including capital murder.

A Prince William County Grand Jury indicted Wolfe on the charges.

On Nov. 13, Prince William Circuit Court Judge Mary Grace O’Brien overruled double jeopardy arguments by Wolfe’s defense attorneys that he could not be tried a second time for the murder, meaning that Wolfe could yet again face the death penalty. “They are still determined to kill my son,” said Steinberg. “And it will be yet another holiday season without him home.”

O’Brien also told prosecutors that they could pursue new drug charges against Wolfe 12 years after the alleged crimes were committed, including one that holds a mandatory life sentence for being part of a “continuing criminal enterprise” that sold more than $100,000 worth of marijuana. She also told prosecutors that they did not have to provide evidence of Wolfe’s specific involvement in that enterprise.

“That law was not even enacted until July of 2000,” said Steinberg. “Justin turned himself in to authorities in May, 2001, so how could this “enterprise” even have sold that much marijuana in less than one year?”

Morrogh could not be reached for comment.

In court documents, Wolfe’s attorneys wrote that “Mr. Wolfe cannot mount a defense because counsel does not know what specific conduct is alleged, cannot properly investigate that conduct and cannot ensure constitutionally effective representation.”

Steinberg said she is beyond frustrated.

“I think that in going after Justin this hard, they really have forgotten what this case is about,” she said.

“They are not just punishing Justin and me. They are also dragging Danny Petrole’s family through this as well. This case has already gone on too long, wasted too much taxpayer money, and destroyed too many lives.”

Wolfe is currently scheduled for a hearing in Prince William County Circuit Court on Jan. 15.

Posted by: bbbeeker ()
Date: December 03, 2013 07:44PM

This was old news in 2003, stop wsating my tax dollars on old Wolfe Boy either give him the chair or let him out.....also "high grade" weed back then is the average stuff nowadays dudes...

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: December 03, 2013 07:59PM

Drug dealer goes to jail.......does anyone besides his mommy really care?

Posted by: kill barber too ()
Date: December 03, 2013 08:41PM

Why isn't Barber on death row? He broke the agreement that got him his life sentence.

Poor wolfy mama, her baby isn't home for the holidays, maybe next lifetime he wont be a scum bag drug dealer killer. Best thing about him being off of the row is that maybe he'll get shanked in gen pop.

Posted by: Bubba from Sussex ()
Date: December 03, 2013 09:17PM

Just got released last week. I took showers with Justina at Sussex. He can toss a mean salad and his asshole felt really good with my 9 inch rod deep inside him while he mopaned and screamed. I know he misses me. Mrs Wolfe, if you are readeing this you should be proud of Justina, he is a good lover.

Posted by: Trashed ()
Date: December 03, 2013 10:28PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> Drug dealer goes to jail.......does anyone besides
> his mommy really care?

Did your mother care? Unless she was from a trailer park.....

Posted by: sooowhaz ()
Date: December 03, 2013 11:36PM

Yo so I was pulled over and cops found a crumb of weed on me. You think I'm gonna get anal raped when I go to jail. Let me know I wanna make sure my butthole is stretched... don't wanna tear a glute.

Posted by: Joe Friday  ()
Date: December 04, 2013 01:37PM

kill barber too Wrote:
> Why isn't Barber on death row? He broke the
> agreement that got him his life sentence.
>

+10000 That lying scum should fry for sure. Either he lied then to save his useless life or he's lying now, knowing he's out of jeopardy for a capital sentence. Either way, he's screwing over someone.

Defense attorneys seek bond for Justin Wolfe
Posted by: More INfo ()
Date: January 13, 2014 06:36PM

Defense attorneys seek bond for Justin Wolfe
http://www.insidenova.com/news/crime_police/defense-attorneys-seek-bond-for-justin-wolfe/article_29172a3c-7ca7-11e3-94bb-0019bb2963f4.html

Defense attorneys Wednesday will ask a Prince William Circuit Court judge to release Justin Wolfe, who is awaiting a retrial on murder and drug charges related to the 2001 death of a Bristow man.

Wolfe is facing charges of capital murder, first-degree murder, drug distribution and using a firearm in commission of a felony for the death of Daniel Petrole, Jr., who was shot outside his Bristow townhouse in 2001, according to online court records.

A judge is slated to hear arguments on a bond motion seeking Wolfe's release.

Prosecutors believe that Wolfe ordered Petrole’s death as part of a large drug enterprise Wolfe ran in Northern Virginia at the time. At Wolfe’s first trial, the gunman, Owen Barber, testified that Wolfe hired him to kill Petrole, but Barber later recanted that testimony.

A jury in Prince William Circuit Court in 2002 convicted Wolfe of capital murder and sentenced him to death.

In 2012, a federal judge vacated Wolfe’s convictions, his death sentence and his sentences on other related charges. The judge ruled that Wolfe should be retried or released.

Prosecutors have decided to retry Wolfe, seeking the death penalty again.

A new trial date has not yet been set and Wolfe is being held at the Prince William-Manassas regional jail.

In an email, Wolfe’s mother, Terri Steinberg said she is hopeful that the judge will grant defense attorney’s motion to release her son on bond.

“My son’s defense team is prepared to present considerable evidence that Justin should be released now, after nearly 13 years in prison, most of it in isolation on death row,” she said. “Hopefully, the trial team will be able to present the considerable evidence that Justin is an ideal candidate for bond – he has a warm and caring family, both nuclear and extended, a good home and the opportunity to work. There will be ample evidence that he has been an ideal inmate all 13 years with not a single infraction, and evidence that he is not a flight risk.”

The bond hearing is set for 10 a.m. Wednesday in Prince William Circuit Court.
Attachments:
50e47e5ff11a0_preview-300.jpg

Posted by: who first? ()
Date: January 13, 2014 06:44PM

if they let this guy out he's certainly going to kill again. probably a family member

Posted by: tax payer citizen ()
Date: January 13, 2014 07:22PM

Oh yes the Wolfe Boy again, def prob smiked some of his swag in the late 90's with chicks..I say let him our in 2025...seems fair to me LOL

Posted by: Punk Ass Justina Wolfe ()
Date: January 13, 2014 08:57PM

Word in Sussex is that Wolfie boy was a good salad tosser for multiple partners. He took it good up the ass also. He is now in nice little comfy cozy Prince William jail in his own little cell hoping to get out. NO CHANCE SUCKA. You are going to be retried and sent back where you belong. A prison slut who is there to satisfy violent mens sexual needs aka. licking ass while jerking a very large nigger off until he comes, sucking dick and balls and swallowing the semen, bending over and taking it up the ass. Word inside is that Wolfie got orgasms taking it up his ass. Fuck you Wolfe family.

Date: January 13, 2014 11:12PM

I dont think the "opportunity to work" includes going back to selling large quantities of weed Mom.

Posted by: Dupont Circle 69r ()
Date: January 13, 2014 11:27PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> I dont think the "opportunity to work" includes
> going back to selling large quantities of weed
> Mom.

He can cum on up to Dupont and work. He is very experienced now and very cute. There are lots of rich gay men who will pay for his services.

Posted by: Danny Petrole ()
Date: January 13, 2014 11:34PM

Justin dude, why did you kill me? Dude we were making so much money. Dude totally uncool. Later man.

Posted by: Jail Key Keeper ()
Date: January 14, 2014 10:45AM

Wolfe boy has a bond hearing in 24 hours....where is the victim rights folks...dont know anyone of the people in this case, but I cant tell you the Danny kid that was murdered might now be married and a dad now. Wolfe was involved in stealing that and should pay dearly. We are a soft culture now and expect the "what about me" thought processs....Let him sit and rot away just like the Danny kid's corpse is.....40 more years please!!

Date: January 14, 2014 10:49AM

Jail Key Keeper Wrote:
> but I cant tell you the
> Danny kid that was murdered might now be married
> and a dad now. Wolfe was involved in stealing
> that and should pay dearly. We are a soft culture
> now and expect the "what about me" thought
> processs....Let him sit and rot away just like the
> Danny kid's corpse is.....40 more years please!!

You lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas. The murder victim in this case is not without guilt.

Posted by: No Bond ()
Date: January 14, 2014 10:49PM

He is not getting bond. There is no right for bond in VA for certain crimes. Murder is one of them. He is not going anywhere but back to his cell.

Posted by: justin wolfe ()
Date: January 15, 2014 05:42PM

Justin Wolfe denied bond

Posted by: is he havig sex ()
Date: January 15, 2014 10:32PM

anyone know if his having sex

Posted by: Lolz ()
Date: January 16, 2014 06:57AM

justin wolfe Wrote:
> Justin Wolfe denied bond

Hhahahhahahahhahahahha!

Posted by: Finally some justice ()
Date: January 16, 2014 08:54AM

justin wolfe Wrote:
> Justin Wolfe denied bond

Good.

Now lets get him back on death row asap.

Posted by: cruel ()
Date: January 16, 2014 09:19PM

you people are so cruel

this case is so messed up, family has been through enough

Date: January 16, 2014 11:14PM

cruel Wrote:
> you people are so cruel
>
> this case is so messed up, family has been through
> enough

Im sure the family of the dead guy feel the same way.................

Posted by: Mini Duck ()
Date: January 19, 2014 07:11PM

This man has been behind bars for 13 years for murder and drugs, wow, it's a damm shame that he gets more time than the B Otch that took a little innocent 23 month old boy's life. Shame on PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY for not having any concern or value for that little boy that suffered at the hands of her. I hope someone does to her what she did to him, only she needs to suffer more!!!!!!

Babysitter pleads guilty to felony murder in toddler’s death
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1342774/1423702.html#msg-1423702

Date: January 19, 2014 10:14PM

Apples and Oranges you druggie

Posted by: You're a bleeding heart moron ()
Date: January 20, 2014 01:44PM

cruel Wrote:
> you people are so cruel
>
> this case is so messed up, family has been through
> enough

. You're right, we'll just let the drug dealing murderer go free. </sarcasm).

Good god, where do you people come from?

Posted by: die justin die ()
Date: January 20, 2014 01:45PM

I HOPE I CAN CALLED TO BE IN THE JURY. HIS GUILTY I TELL YOU GUILTY.

Posted by: bbbeeker ()
Date: February 01, 2014 01:28AM

Ahhh sitting here on Friday smoking the finest green around and the thought of the Wolfe Boy came up, dam rumor had it the CA's office wants him back in a state prison not a jail due to costs, sounds like a done deal, must suck to be him LOL, anyway why do I care.....I don't care, but as a tax payer I demand taxes be spent will and of it saves .2 cents I want Wolfe back in the big house!

Posted by: LovinMyWife ()
Date: February 03, 2014 01:43AM

bbbeeker Wrote:
> Ahhh sitting here on Friday smoking the finest
> green around and the thought of the Wolfe Boy came
> up, dam rumor had it the CA's office wants him
> back in a state prison not a jail due to costs,
> sounds like a done deal, must suck to be him LOL,
> anyway why do I care.....I don't care, but as a
> tax payer I demand taxes be spent will and of it
> saves .2 cents I want Wolfe back in the big house!

My wife and I were talking about Justin the other morning. We both know that he is guilty. He just had that cocky cant-touch-me attitude. Never liked him. Didn't he have a girl when all that went down? I think her name was Regina. Rumor has it that she knows where more unaccounted for cash in large amounts is stashed at. Bet she is living the good life off of his money while he rots away.

Posted by: Trill in the ville ()
Date: February 18, 2014 08:14PM

I'm just saying this as a friend, ip addresses and DNS and all types of things can get u caught up in this investigation. You know a few facts, and I'm not disputing, but watch yourself my dude, this trial isn't over yet and ur putting things on blast that shouldn't be said.

Posted by: DONT BAIL HIM OUT ()
Date: April 26, 2014 04:06PM

HE MIGHT GET OUT MONDAY. LET JUST HOPE HE STAYS LOCK UP. I HATE JUSTIN

Posted by: Justin wolf ass buddy ()
Date: May 05, 2014 11:57PM

curious Wrote:
> Did anyone else hear Elliott in the Morning
> talking about Justin Wolfe (sitting on death row
> for allegedly killing a Centreville drug dealer)
> on DC101? I caught the tail end of his mom
> talking to Elliott, but I wasn't sure exactly what
> the context of the conversation was/why he was
> featuring the story on his show. Are there new
> updates in the case?

Posted by: RIP Danny ()
Date: May 06, 2014 08:37AM

olfe
Posted by: ff

Posted by: RIP Danny ()
Date: May 06, 2014 12:55PM

RIP Danny

Posted by: Raped man ()
Date: May 08, 2014 09:20PM

that would be the ability to make a 350 lb nigger cum in his mouth without any use of his hands? Or are you talking about his special deep throat skills? How about how he can toss salad for a whole crew of Mexican gang bangers and still have his lipstick looking good?

That pansy ass faggot won't make it in the real world.

Posted by: ummmmm ()
Date: May 09, 2014 10:27AM

Superman 4 Wrote:
> I hear Owen Barber has since explained the phone
> calls and said he acted alone.

We can't trust owens bARBER. I think Justin told him to say that and he fucked him up the ass

Posted by: getting out by summer i ()
Date: May 09, 2014 10:36AM

this nigga could be out by summer if found not guity- they are trying to start the trail in July

bHGGn
Attachments:
fuck justin wolfe.jpg.png
fu justin.png

Posted by: Ryan ()
Date: June 21, 2014 01:57PM

Anyone know where to find the 48 hours on this? It was removed from youtube.

Posted by: 7-6 ()
Date: July 02, 2014 11:29PM

is he trail is starting Monday?

Posted by: Ye44n ()
Date: July 07, 2014 12:13PM

7-6 Wrote:
> is he trail is starting Monday?

I think so, can anyone please confirm?

Posted by: 8/12/2014 ()
Date: July 11, 2014 04:48PM

HE HAD A NEW COURT DATE ON 08/12/2014 . NOT SURE IF ITS WHEN THE NEW TRAIL WILL START OR WHAT.

Posted by: probably not getting out ()
Date: July 11, 2014 06:21PM

Even if they say he wasn't guilty of the murder for hire, they'll try and lock him up for running a criminal enterprise which carries a real stiff sentence.

Posted by: Yukyuk the Clown ()
Date: July 12, 2014 03:46PM

Maybe Ebert will want a photograph of Wolfe's erect p---s. That's the way Prince William County rolls (sound of horn, sound of horn).

-Yukyuk the Clown

Posted by: Michellebb ()
Date: July 12, 2014 06:15PM

Yukyuk the Clown Wrote:
> Maybe Ebert will want a photograph of Wolfe's
> erect p---s. That's the way Prince William County
> rolls (sound of horn, sound of horn).
>
> -Yukyuk the Clown

Can I get one too? I wonder how often he jerks off at ADC

Posted by: Hey Momma Wolfe ()
Date: July 12, 2014 07:22PM

Michellebb Wrote:
> Can I get one too? I wonder how often he jerks off at ADC

The question is how often he's getting his face painted by some nigger jerking off onto it. He no longer needs to push when he sits down to take a shit - it all just falls out. Is his momma proud of him now?

Posted by: X Sussex Inmate ()
Date: July 12, 2014 09:08PM

Man they be missing this little white boy at the pen. He suck a good dick and he can lick a good asshole as well. He dont mind taking it up his ass either. He took some time to be broken in but he likes it now. Go back home to Sussex Justina baby!

Posted by: Wolfe family friend ()
Date: July 12, 2014 10:29PM

Justin was a man when he went to prison and he is still a man. You wanna be tough guys talking this shit through this pathetic anonomous website should all be ashamed of yourselves. I visited Justin yesterday and he is upbeat and ready to be freed of these bogus charges against hoim.

Posted by: SOORY ()
Date: July 12, 2014 11:42PM

Wolfe family friend Wrote:
> Justin was a man when he went to prison and he is
> still a man. You wanna be tough guys talking this
> shit through this pathetic anonomous website
> should all be ashamed of yourselves. I visited
> Justin yesterday and he is upbeat and ready to be
> freed of these bogus charges against hoim.

I know that. I never talk shit abot him. When is he court date? If i write letters to him can I go visit him?

Posted by: Chantilly 95 ()
Date: July 15, 2014 09:29PM

Wolfe family friend Wrote:
> Justin was a man when he went to prison and he is
> still a man. You wanna be tough guys talking this
> shit through this pathetic anonomous website
> should all be ashamed of yourselves. I visited
> Justin yesterday and he is upbeat and ready to be
> freed of these bogus charges against hoim.

I hope you gave Justina a care package which includes..... Ky jelly, a tampon, some lipstick, eye shadow, some pink panties, and a dildo. Whomp Whomp.

Pages: Previous1234567AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 7

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.