HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is Maryland really different or is it just me?
Posted by: Been wondering ()
Date: July 30, 2013 12:19AM

I've been working in Gaithersburg since March and I dunno, something about Maryland just feels different. The people, culture etc is it possible that things can really be that different not so far away? It just feels weird.. Maybe it's the racial makeup or maybe I spend the whole day within ear-shot of the sound of I-270. It just feels really good when I drive back across the bridge into VA..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Maryland really different or is it just me?
Posted by: whitebreadz ()
Date: July 30, 2013 01:11AM

Dark and scary...

Posted by: 395runner ()
Date: July 30, 2013 05:17PM

Maryland drivers are even worse drivers than our NOVA (The name grates on me but everyone uses it) illegal drivers.

Posted by: Alexander Smith ()
Date: July 30, 2013 05:41PM

Maryland is where the uneducated blacks (niggers) and illegal Spanish live. The public roads, parks, buildings in general look much more foreboding than the worst parts of VA.

Have you ever noticed how many of the building's such as grocery stores have no windows in MD? It's because of how many people try to loot the stores by smashing them in after-hours.

Drivers with MD plates are a Virginian's worst fear on the highways; we stay at least a few cars away from anyone of these fuckers. MD insurance is, in every case, higher than ours too due to their incompetent laws.

Posted by: Been wondering ()
Date: July 30, 2013 05:56PM

There definitely seems to be a bad vibe around the entire I-270 corridor. As soon as I get on I-270 people are constantly tailgating me, driving like crazy, etc.

The building I'm in does a lot of work for "the government," has an American flag outside. Yet I'm walking out of the building one day and the two people in front of me are smiling and saying goodbye to each other in Spanish. GRRR.

One day this homeless lady was at the door to the Giant and I didn't give her any money, so when I came back out of the store she was still waiting for me and when she saw I didn't buy her anything she yelled out "thanks a lot buddy" etc..

Fucking shithole..

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: July 30, 2013 06:14PM

Yes

Posted by: Shooter ()
Date: July 30, 2013 06:16PM

Don't forget to check your guns before you go into the Union, errrrrr..."border state". The gun laws be mighty different up there...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.