HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NOVA Gangs
Posted by: SaMiViMa ()
Date: February 27, 2006 06:03PM

OK. I am asking a serious question here. As I have said in other posts, I will ignore rudeness and stupidity. Yes, I could probably seek info on this elsewhere, but what better place then a site that has Fairfax residents, kids and adults, together?

Is there a gang in this area called the "Bloods." I have heard of them, but I am not sure where they are and if they are here. What are their colors if they are here?

Any info would be great and helpful.

Thanks all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NOVA Gangs
Posted by: The_Beaner ()
Date: February 27, 2006 06:52PM

The Bloods are a gang in this area and they color is red. Why do you want to know?

Date: February 27, 2006 07:01PM

The_Beaner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Bloods are a gang in this area and they color
> is red. Why do you want to know?

I was wondering because I have been told my daughter has a crush on a boy in the gang. Wanted to know what I was up against.

Thank you.

Posted by: novadude ()
Date: February 27, 2006 07:30PM

They are a large gang in the United States and shouldn't be taken lightly. There are a lot of them around my apartment complex and like the_beaner said they always wear red and they won't wear blue becuase that is the color of their rivals the Crips.

Posted by: § ()
Date: February 27, 2006 08:10PM

Go see the movie "COLORS" starring Ice-T. Old school flick that Hollywoodizes the LA South Central area rival gangs. You're guaranteed to buy the soundtrack afterward.........

"Colors, Colors....I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking, king of the jungle, just a gangsta stalking...."

Posted by: vp55 ()
Date: February 27, 2006 08:44PM

Anyone heard of the gang "33rd?"

I was at a party this Saturday and some dude got kicked out and kept yelling it.

Never heard of Bloods in NoVA though.

Date: February 27, 2006 09:44PM

What are the chances that this kid (he's about 17) claiming to be a "Blood", but he's not?

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: February 27, 2006 10:55PM

Blood or not- does it even matter? If he idolizes gang life, he probably wouldn't be a very positive influence. Unless of course you want your daughter pregnant before she graduates from high school.

I'm not saying that there is an easy way to convince your daughter that he is a bad choice, but if I were you I'd start trying.

Posted by: brendino ()
Date: February 27, 2006 10:55PM

no chance at all. If he says hes a blood, he's deffinitely a blood. Try packing your daughter's vagina full of razors, that would be an unsuspected tragic surprise for any gangbanger (no pun intended). You could also just start wearing blue and black all the time and shoot him on the spot next time you see him.

Posted by: maji ()
Date: February 28, 2006 12:10AM

you want to see colors... go to the barnside cafe' located off little river turn pike after midnite you will see many groups who clame to be "bloods" or "crips" or "southside" or whatever

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 28, 2006 12:23AM

SaMiViMa,
  do you know the style in which he dresses? this is indeed a very serious issue not simply for your daughter but for society in general. it seems that "gangsta'" idolizing guys that seem to have less than average IQ and a skewed view of the world, end up being the ones that have multiple women screaming, "that's my baby's daddy!" at them. they are hyper-breeders.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: February 28, 2006 11:39AM

I have had a little experience with gangs, as my niece was a member of MS-13. I am considering moving from this area altogether to protect my daughter. I love her and want the best for her. She is college minded right now and I do not want to see anything get in the way of that. It is so hard today raising kids and trying to keep them on the right track. It gets harder with every generation because of the people who were not raised to respect others, then they go have kids and do not teach them any morals. I feel so bad because my grandchildren and great-grandchildren will have SO many obstacles to face. It is sad to think the hope for our future is diminishing rapidly.

Date: February 28, 2006 02:45PM

Gravis:
I have never seen this boy, as my daughter is only in school with him. She does not get to see him outside of the school. I am very protective of who I allow her to see. I have seen only a cell phone photo, and he seemed to be dressed as the other kids are today. Baggy clothes, etc. These kids attend Woodson, if that means anything.

Thanks.

Posted by: p0stle D ()
Date: February 28, 2006 03:24PM

i grew up wit lao bloodz, and i have to say bloodz are not as big as say, MS-13. I've met some cripz in the annandale/fairfax area, but i have to say, these gangs love to recruit youngins that dont know any better and unfortunately the young ones are the ones that do the crazy stuff around here. with your daughter's situation, i would take her to a women's prison and have her see the pregnant gang bangin women and those who's boyfriends/husbands were gang members, she'll learn. If not, just tell her straight up, do you wanna live in a run down apartment wit three kids, while hes out bangin other girls at nite and basically living off of bologne and spam, or does she want to go to college, get an education and actually meet someone with a future. If you have to deal with them face to face, hire a private investigator and try to get them busted so u can put them behind bars....or you can do what my cousin from illadelphia did, he had problems wit the cripz and he decided to go on a shooting rampage and actually shot a couple members....thank the Lord he's not in prison but now owns his own business....if you show them you can be someone who'll match them....then they'll back off, but sometimes they'll retaliate and that means you'll have to relocate. Hope this helps.

Date: February 28, 2006 05:07PM

The easy solution - just communicate with your daughter. Yes that means get up in her business even if she doesn't care for it. Why do people join gangs? To feel socially accepted - and that includes friends and family. Get to know her friends too. A kid's initial exposure to gang life generally exists between the ages of 11 and 18. That's only 7 years. Beyond age 18, she should know better or you should have sent her away to college.

The easier solution - try private school. While I went to public, and the fact that not all private schools are gang-free, you would still limit her exposure. Not many bloods, crips or MS-13s can afford it - so you're safe from the hours of 7am to 3pm. Just my $0.02. -§

Posted by: woodsonguy ()
Date: February 28, 2006 06:45PM

Well I guy to Woodson and I don't think there are any real Bloods at Woodson to the best of my knowledge there is only one Crip. So more than likely this guy your daughter likes is just some wannabe who says he's a Blood but actually isn't.

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: February 28, 2006 07:07PM

woodsonguy Wrote:
> Well I guy to Woodson and I don't think there are
> any real Bloods at Woodson to the best of my
> knowledge there is only one Crip. So more than
> likely this guy your daughter likes is just some
> wannabe who says he's a Blood but actually isn't.

Still nothing to fool around with. Bangers don't like wanna be bangers claimin. He could take her to some other friend he thinks are hard and they all get fucked over at a party by other wannabes or the real thing. Just wearing the clothes makes them a target in the right areas even without the colors. I know there are some gangs that are blood in blood out and having their tattoo or symbol without being one means death.

Posted by: woodsonguy ()
Date: February 28, 2006 08:07PM

Just a correction on my last post that should be go to Woodson instead of guy to Woodson

Date: March 01, 2006 12:09AM

private schools are evil.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: March 01, 2006 11:35AM

I went to Woodson as well - in the early 90s. We only had YT (aka Young Terrorists - mostly wannabe hip-hoppers) and the Pickett Road Crew (bunch of headbangers and mosh-pit enthusiasts). They used to go at it all the time. -§

Posted by: BR ()
Date: March 03, 2006 01:34PM

All I remember from high school was that if any Stussie Tribers tried to push you around, you just tell them you're down with the Latino Kings and they'd supposedly run away with their schlongs tucked between their legs.

Date: March 03, 2006 02:26PM

You must've gone to Annandale or Stuart. My old friends used to tell me of the Latin Kings over there. Kings of what? I didn't know Latinos were connected to royalty? Ahh....wait......BURGER KING! "Home of the Whopper" -§

Posted by: CO ()
Date: March 03, 2006 03:15PM

§ Wrote:
> My old
> friends used to tell me of the Latin Kings over
> there. Kings of what? I didn't know Latinos were
> connected to royalty?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ROFLMAO!!

Date: March 03, 2006 04:07PM

Oakton

shut up

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: March 03, 2006 05:24PM

You must have gone to oakton similar time to me. The "stussie tribe" kids made me laugh out loud, a bunch of white kids trying to show colors. People stopped that shit sometime around the mid-90's.

LOL.

Date: March 05, 2006 01:23PM

hahaha...probably! Class of 96

Date: March 05, 2006 04:51PM

class of 97 here

Posted by: RbF_dark420 ()
Date: March 05, 2006 10:22PM

most of the bloods and the crips disbanded yrs ago. but possible he has his own private crew or just claimin set. either way like everyone else said its not someone you want your kid to be associated with.

But if she is set on seeing him that also tells us what your girl is all about and sounds like she might be halfway to the stripper pole on her own.

I remember the hardcore gangs back in the day when we would have a dance off between the Jets and the rival gang the Sharks. its always fun and games with the kids until a tap dancer gets shanked...

Date: March 05, 2006 10:35PM

OK. Update.

My daughter figured out this guy is a jerk. Not just because of the "gang" thing, but his take on females. Seems I raised her well after all. : D

Thanks all for the info. It is very interesting to learn about the different sides of Fairfax. Scary, but interesting.

Posted by: STINKERFLAT ()
Date: March 07, 2006 02:45PM

Gangs are urban terrorists and should be treated as that under the laws of America.

Date: March 07, 2006 05:23PM

So are white-collared criminals who bilk retirement $$$ from their clients and/or stockholders. -§

Date: March 08, 2006 04:05PM

§,
  here is your answer.

Main Entry: ter·ror·ism
Pronunciation: 'ter-&r-"i-z&m
Function: noun
1 : the unlawful use or threat of violence esp. against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion
2 : violent and intimidating gang activity —ter·ror·ist /-ist/ adj or noun —ter·ror·is·tic /"ter-&r-'is-tik/ adjective

Source: Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law, © 1996 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

Date: March 08, 2006 06:00PM

Ummm...ok, thanks. Definition #2 would apply to corporate executives since they act as a team (gang) and have been known to intimidate their subordinates to go along with corporate misdeeds. The only difference is that it's passive-aggressive. -§

Date: March 09, 2006 12:52PM

i disagree. additionally, i think your comparison is a rather large stretch. just remember, a lawyer can "prove" the color red is actually blue, so i need not here you explaination.

Posted by: Smartin ()
Date: March 14, 2006 09:20AM

Has anyone seen this Web site?

http://www.vgia.org

Posted by: Joe ()
Date: March 15, 2006 04:11PM

I go to woodson, all of the kids are a bunch of posers...

Posted by: i ()
Date: April 02, 2006 11:34PM

there are no gangs at woodson. 1 crip, 1 southsider. In the past years there have been a few other southsiders and a couple GDs too, and i think maybe another crip, and most, if not all, went to another highschool (annandale, west springfield, etc) before woodson, and most take classes in the ED center. So no, this guy is not in the bloods. What grade is he?

oh, and your daughter shouldnt hang with posers and wannabes.

Date: April 03, 2006 12:27PM

i Wrote:
> there are no gangs at woodson. 1 crip, 1
> southsider. In the past years there have been a
> few other southsiders and a couple GDs too, and i
> think maybe another crip, and most, if not all,
> went to another highschool (annandale, west
> springfield, etc) before woodson, and most take
> classes in the ED center. So no, this guy is not
> in the bloods. What grade is he?
>
> oh, and your daughter shouldnt hang with posers
> and wannabes.

This guy is 11 grade, I think. And my daughter doesn't "hang" with him. And her crush on him is over. I think it was just a momentary teenage girl thing. She learned what he thinks of women and that he is already a father. She has run screaming in the other direction. Thankfully she does have a clear head and is making good decisions. My worry was just being a worried mom, I guess.

Date: April 03, 2006 09:07PM

I bet if your daughter came over here tonight she'd spread like a las vegas oddsmaker. We'll see what you say about her "clear head" then.

Date: April 03, 2006 11:52PM

"She learned what he thinks of women and that he is already a father."

see what im talking about with the, "that's my baby's daddy!"... this guy needs two in the head.

RESton Peace Wrote:
> I bet if your daughter came over here tonight
> she'd spread like a las vegas oddsmaker. We'll
> see what you say about her "clear head" then.

your class is top shelf as always. :)

Date: April 04, 2006 12:48AM

you call it class...

I call it.... excellence...

Posted by: Carter Marlow ()
Date: April 17, 2006 10:24PM

Who was the person who knew about yt and the Pickett boys? hahaha. I remember them, I wasn't down with YT but I knew Chuck. But I do know I was the one who started getting people jumped at McDonalds. It started because of a guy that fucked with me at Woodson so I got my friends from T.C. Willaims and Annandale area to come on in to Fairfax. Since everyone hung out at the McDonalds it was prime time beat the shit out of people place. But I changed my life. Iwas sent to bootcamp and came back...Got a degree and I'm working on my B.S. in computer science. Some of you remember Carter marlow. That's me

Date: April 17, 2006 10:44PM

Your name doesn't ring out

You have been forgotten.

Ok, nobody knew who you were to begin with.

Posted by: Homey D. Clown ()
Date: April 18, 2006 08:34AM

I'm getting tired of all the Asian gang activity around here. At least once a week, someone breaks into my house and does all my math homework. Dammit!

Carter Marlow...Model Citizen...Yeah right!!!!!
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: April 18, 2006 09:01AM

If you are so such a model citizen now, then why do you have these felonious charges from not even last Christmas!!!!!!

"MARLOW ","CARTER ","K","031"," 4201","NUTWOOD ","WY","FAIRFAX ","VA","12/07/2005","UNAUTHORIZED USE/FEL "
"MARLOW ","CARTER ","K","030"," 4201","NUTWOOD ","WY","FAIRFAX ","VA","02/04/2005","PETTY LARCENY - 3RD OFFENSE "
"MARLOW ","CARTER ","K","030"," 4201","NUTWOOD ","WY","FAIRFAX ","VA","02/06/2005","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"MARLOW ","CARTER ","K","030"," 4201","NUTWOOD ","WY","FAIRFAX ","VA","04/15/2005","DRUNK IN PUBLIC OR PROFANE "
"MARLOW ","CARTER ","K","030"," 4201","NUTWOOD ","WY","FAIRFAX ","VA","12/07/2005","DRUNK IN PUBLIC OR PROFANE "

Date: April 18, 2006 10:15AM

GC98025105-00 MARLOW, CARTER K CARRY CONCEALED WEAP Misdemeanor 04/13/99 Guilty Yes
GC00006592-00 MARLOW, CARTER K DRUNK IN PUBLIC Misdemeanor 06/09/00 Guilty Yes
GC96010004-00 MARLOW, CARTER K CARRY CONCEALED WEAP Misdemeanor 07/17/96 Guilty Yes
GC96011954-00 MARLOW, CARTER K OTHER LIQUOR LAW VIO Misdemeanor 07/23/96 Guilty Yes
GC96013909-00 MARLOW, CARTER K ILLGAL POS ALCOHOL B Misdemeanor 08/06/96 Guilty in Absentia Yes
GC98025105-00 MARLOW, CARTER K CARRY CONCEALED WEAP Misdemeanor 04/13/99 Guilty Yes
GT97022627-00 MARLOW, CARTER K DWI-DRUG-2ND W/IN < Misdemeanor 03/21/97 Guilty Yes
GT97022629-00 MARLOW, CARTER K DRIVE ON REVOK/SUSP Misdemeanor 03/21/97 Guilty Yes
GT98185125-00 MARLOW, CARTER K DRIVE ON REVOK/SUSP Misdemeanor 04/13/99 Guilty Yes
GC01024793-00 MARLOW, CARTER KOLB PUBLIC SWEARING/INTO Misdemeanor 04/09/02 Guilty in Absentia Yes
GC03140276-02 MARLOW, CARTER KOLB FTA FOR SENTENCING Capias 10/28/04 Recalled
GC96018298-00 MARLOW, CARTER K 11/22/96 09:30AM Guilty

Charge:
ILLGAL POS ALCOHOL B Complainant:
DUCKETT, M D
GC03001891-00 MARLOW, CARTER KOLB 03/13/03 09:30AM Guilty in Absentia

Charge:
OPEN CONTAINER Complainant:
BLAKLEY, R A (FXPD)
GC03042874-00 MARLOW, CARTER KOLB 05/19/03 09:25AM Guilty

Charge:
CONCEAL/PRICE ALTER Complainant:
RUIZ, JOHN R./SAFEWA
GC03140276-00 MARLOW, CARTER KOLB 02/04/04 02:00PM Guilty

Charge:
PETIT LARCENY Complainant:
STRUTHERS, S A
GC03140276-01 MARLOW, CARTER KOLB 02/17/05 02:00PM Sentence Revoked

Charge:
REVOCATION OF SUSPEN Complainant:
JUDGE SIMMONS
GC03140276-03 MARLOW, CARTER KOLB 02/17/05 02:00PM Guilty

Charge:
FTA ON SENTENCING Complainant:
SIMMONS, JUDGE
GC05023837-00 MARLOW, CARTER KOLB 03/15/05 02:00PM Guilty

Charge:
PETIT LARCENY Complainant:
RUCKER, J R
GC05075354-00 MARLOW, CARTER KOLB 05/24/05 09:30AM Guilty

Charge:
PUBLIC SWEARING/INTO Complainant:
RATTAL, J
GC05078926-00 MARLOW, CARTER KOLB 06/01/05 02:00PM Transferred

Charge:
DRIVE WITH SUSP/REVO Complainant:
MYINTYRE, G R
GC05217274-00 MARLOW, CARTER KOLB 11/16/05 09:30AM Guilty in Absentia

Charge:
JONES, R O
GC05246900-00 MARLOW, CARTER KOLB 01/31/06 02:00PM Nolle Prosequi

Charge:
UNAUTH USE VEH,BOAT, Complainant:
RATTAL, J
GC05246975-00 MARLOW, CARTER KOLB 02/10/06 09:30AM Guilty in Absentia

Charge:
RATTAL, J
GT05078950-00 MARLOW, CARTER KOLB 06/01/05 02:00PM Guilty

Charge:
DWI, 2ND Complainant:
MYINTYRE, G R
GT05109611-00 MARLOW, CARTER KOLB 06/01/05 02:00PM Guilty

Charge:
DRIV UNDER REVO/SUSP Complainant:
MYINTYRE, G R

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2006 10:17AM by RESton Peace.

Date: April 18, 2006 10:18AM

26 charges? I may not know who you are but the fairfax county courts do. You must be pretty stupid, Carter, to get charged with some of this crap.

Date: April 18, 2006 11:28AM

I went to school with Carter Marlow in Jr. High (Frost). He never made it to Woodson, instead shuffling between alternative high schools after another. It's pretty sad for him, actually. He was a pretty smart kid, excellent skateboarder, and who was a blast to hang out with. It seems he just crossed the line a few times too many. His foster parents were elderly and didn't have a firm grasp of how to handle a active risk-taker like him. I remember going to his house after school in 7th grade with a couple friends and he showed us his car stereo collection - he had at least 30 of them stacked floor to ceiling - all taken from cars within a mile from his house. They were sitting out in the hallway and his foster parents thought he had a side job repairing them. Bahaha! -§

Date: April 18, 2006 02:58PM

Boo frickin Hoo!!!! He obviously still hasn't learned his lesson in the ten years since his downward spiral began (at the tender age of 21 I might add!!). Now plenty of people with much worse childhoods who rose above it all and made something of themselves. I'm not saying he has to be President, but come on, he's 31 years old. It's time to stop blaming others and stop getting arrested for being a thief!!!

BTW, Restonpeace you are the shizow, I'm glad you can't look up my tickets!!!
He can;t be upset with us, he's the numnutz who put his name out there anyway.

Hey Restonpeace... What is capias? I still don't have a clear definition in lay man's terms.

Date: April 18, 2006 03:12PM

It's legalese for an arrest warrant IIRC.

Date: April 19, 2006 09:39AM

restonpeace...how did you dig up that other stuff on him? u a cop or what?

Date: April 19, 2006 12:48PM

It's on the FFX court website.

Hey Carter. If that's really you. I didn't realize you posted above. I won't reveal my name, but we used to hang out back in 7th and 8th grade. I was friends with Brian and Chad --- used to skate with the Newman twins at their ramp everyday after school -- about a block from your house. Remember going to Brian's house after school and raiding his Dad's bar? Here's some trivia --Where did we put you when you passed out so his Dad wouldn't find you when he got home from work? -§

Date: April 19, 2006 02:26PM

LOL COP?

Maybe if cops train by taking gravity bong hits, maybe then I am a cop.

Date: April 19, 2006 05:18PM

then how the hell did you find those other charges

Posted by: Gangs are stupid in general ()
Date: April 19, 2006 05:26PM

I dont even understand how in one of the richest counties in the world, FAIRFAX, that anyone would want to be in a gang. With the wealth of opportunity and the strength of our school systems, how in the world would a child get sucked into the "ghetto" lifestyle. I think that parents should turn off the damn TV's and involve their children in more outdoor activities and sports that teach self respect, leadership, and self worth. Parents... Get off your asses. its your fault your children are soo messed up in the head. When you bring a child into this world you have a duty to raise them correctly, OR DONT HAVE KIDS.

Date: April 20, 2006 10:29AM

Gangs are stupid in general Wrote:
> I dont even understand how in one of the richest
> counties in the world, FAIRFAX, that anyone would
> want to be in a gang. With the wealth of
> opportunity and the strength of our school
> systems, how in the world would a child get sucked
> into the "ghetto" lifestyle. I think that parents
> should turn off the damn TV's and involve their
> children in more outdoor activities and sports
> that teach self respect, leadership, and self
> worth. Parents... Get off your asses. its your
> fault your children are soo messed up in the head.
> When you bring a child into this world you have a
> duty to raise them correctly, OR DONT HAVE KIDS.

it's not so much getting them involved in anything, it's teaching them morals and ethical values. however, to do that, you first have to have them yourself and that is where the problem lies. the kids are not "messed up in the head" so much as they simply lack the proper decision making abilities. i agree, if you cant raise your kids properly, dont have them. the chances are that they have one "accidently" which really means they are irresonsible to start with. it's a fantastically vicious little circle. the only real hope is that the kid gets killed before reproducing, though even that is flawed as the irresposible people having kids in the first place are having many kids.

Posted by: westOx ()
Date: June 12, 2006 06:29PM

Come on now. This is the suburbs. There are NO gangs in FX. county. Real gangs sling crack in DC or Los angelas. They have drive by shootings. If there were real gangs trying to infiltrate NoVa then the COPS would squash that Shit real quick. Ive lived here since 85 and have NEVER seen a gang member 'Cept on late night reruns of the movie Colors. Best part of Colors by the way is when Damon Wayas is all freaked out on Angel Dust and humping his Rabbit.

"gimme my rabbit mofo, gimme my rabbit"

Date: June 12, 2006 06:42PM

lol west ox

so all of those newspaper articles documenting, in detail, ms-13 recruitment techiniques and efforts, and detailed accounts of gang crimes in the area, someone just made that shit up? The gang graffiti strewn around the area?

ANd why do I get the feeling your knowledge of harcore gang life in LA and NY comes from watching "training day" and rap music videos?

Posted by: WestOx ()
Date: June 12, 2006 06:47PM

Thats Egg-xactly where my knowledge of hardcore gang life comes from! Because there are NO gangs in the "Colors, Ice-T, south Central LA, Bloods Vs Crips" Sense in NoVa. its a bunch of wannabe's.

My other Fave part of colors is when Pac-man sees that chick he has been banging as a home girl and she freaks him out by telling him what a hardcore gangbanger's chick she is. Bad acting by Sean Penn.

"You F-upped now holmes, Chew joined a GANG"

Date: June 12, 2006 07:13PM

Posted by: RbF_dark420 ()
Date: June 13, 2006 05:10AM

westox the bloods and crips are the fakest gangs ever. even the sharks and jets could be them in a street fight lmao!.(thats a westside story joke if the kidz dont get it)

MS-13 is being hyped by the media just like them. there are gangs in NoVA most fakers, but so far all of them just attack each other and dont dare to fukt with the hardest crew in NoVA called Whitey!

I see gang members all the time, and know a few in herndon. saw the salvadorans moved the beggin from Kmart on elden St to the home depot in reston. and they got kids with them now for pitty i guess.

I like walking down alabama/elden st with a bandana on my head, pushing them out of my way when i walk to grocery store. and they know they cant do shit because im white. hahaha

RbF_CLan 4 life sukas!

Only the paraniod will Survive...

Posted by: Dork ()
Date: June 13, 2006 05:44AM

§ Wrote:
> I went to Woodson as well - in the early 90s. We
> only had YT (aka Young Terrorists - mostly wannabe
> hip-hoppers) and the Pickett Road Crew (bunch of
> headbangers and mosh-pit enthusiasts). They used
> to go at it all the time. -§

A gang of metalheads, heh.

Date: June 13, 2006 12:45PM

USATODAY

(June 13) - The nation's violent-crime rate increased in 2005 for the first time in five years, the FBI said Monday in a report that reflected in part what crime analysts say is a resurgence in gang activity, particularly in the Midwest.

Of the four crime categories that make up the FBI's violent-crime index - murder, rape, robbery and aggravated assault - only rape declined in the national figures.

In some cities, the increase in violence has led to crime rates that are in line with those posted in the years before the historically low rates that began in the mid-1990s.

The reported jump in homicides - nearly 5% nationwide - was the largest annual increase in the past 15 years. Some of the biggest increases were in Milwaukee, Oklahoma City, Omaha, St. Louis and other Midwestern cities.

Oklahoma City police cited fighting among rival gangs as a major factor in the jump in homicides there, from 39 in 2004 to 54 last year. As a result, police Sgt. Paco Balderrama says, the department is beefing up its anti-gang units: "We're working gangs every night."

Gangs from the East and West coasts "are branching out to smaller cities, where there is still money to be made and turf to be ruled," says James Alan Fox, criminal justice professor at Northeastern University in Boston.

In Omaha, homicides jumped from 20 in 2004 to 31 in 2005. Police Chief Thomas Warren said the city averaged 30-32 homicides a year before a low point in 2004. Despite the rise in homicides, the city recorded an overall decline in violent crime in 2005, a development Warren attributes to the city's aggressive stance against the "ongoing and persistent problem" with criminal gangs

The FBI report also is renewing the debate over whether the U.S. government's dropping of an ambitious police-hiring program - along with many law enforcement agencies' new emphasis on preventing terrorism - have made crime prevention more difficult.

"This should be a loud wake-up call for the country to get back to doing what worked in the 1990s," Fox says. "When you look back at the 1990s, we were expanding police forces and pouring more money into after-school programs. Now, we're seeing just the reverse."

Fox was referring in part to the Bush administration's phasing out of a Clinton-era program aimed at putting 100,000 new cops on U.S. streets. Police chiefs nationwide have called for renewing the program to offset local cutbacks.

Despite the popularity of the Community Oriented Policing Services program among police and crime analysts, a USA TODAY review of the program last year found little evidence that it was a big factor in reducing crime.

Justice Department officials cautioned against reading too much into the FBI report. "The crime rate is so low in some communities that relatively modest increases can result in what appear to be fairly stark increases," says Richard Hertling, deputy assistant attorney general for the Office of Legal Policy.

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: September 16, 2006 10:10AM

I CAP YO ASSS NIGGA
50 CENT WOAH DRIV3 BYE 50 CEN DAME IT FEESLS GOOD 2 BE A GANGSTER

Posted by: HippieMafia ()
Date: September 16, 2006 11:32AM

I say we round up all the 'gangs', devote part of PG county, give them all guns, a 50LB crack rock and let them go at it. Or better yet knifes and machetes would be far more interesting to watch. Those that don't get killed in a fight would probably smoke too much crack and keel over. If anything just to speed up natural selection if you know what I mean. We could even capitalise and turn it into a fox reality show.

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: September 16, 2006 11:42AM

FUCK YES
IT WOULD BE AWESOMEE IF FAIRFAX WAS LIEK GTA:SAN ANDRAESE LOL

Posted by: burpgun ()
Date: September 16, 2006 12:39PM

HippieMafia:

If you hadn't noticed Western Civilization has reversed natural selection in the past century. Couples most capable of success in modern society have a zero birth rate at best (two kids), while the ones most incapable of relative success represent the only segments of the population that have positive birth rates (more than two kids), i.e. welfare recipients, new immigrants from developing nations who do not assimilate (learn the language) for whatever reason, the uneducated, criminals/gangmembers, etc... "Natural Selection" is no longer natural, it's been subverted by mankind's hubris.

Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: September 16, 2006 02:27PM

100% on target burpgun.

Posted by: gangs = retarded ()
Date: September 17, 2006 02:12PM

or we could just put them in iraq right now..... i mean, they already have close quarters combat experience right? hahaha.....

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: September 17, 2006 03:06PM

These kids need to stop watching 8mile!!!!!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2006 03:11PM by Firrat.

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: September 17, 2006 03:08PM

Being a cop would be alot easyer if FFX was ghetto.

Posted by: sammy ()
Date: September 21, 2006 08:23PM

Ms-13 is the only real gang in Fairfax County.To get in they have to fuck each other up the ass.It really started out as a FAG gang.

Posted by: End It ()
Date: September 27, 2006 01:38AM

I'm ashamed to be latino with amount of ghetto gangbanging losers around the NOVA area. Seriously, our fathers bring us here for a better life yet some of these ignorant misguided pieces of shit keep regressing. I'm fucking pround to go against all that shit and all the stupid stereotypes, listening to punk and dressing however I want instead of some fucking huge pants ghetto ass bandanas and big chains listening to faggot ass lame worthless and tasteless re-gay-ton. Dumb fucks, stop bringing our race down.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: September 27, 2006 02:09PM

Dude its hispanic heritage month. So tune into Handy Mani. Despierta america or de mananita, raise a glass of tequila or Goya Guanabana, realize that all of Central and south america is hispanic and feel pride! Then root out the criminials in your communities who bring the race down with Drugs, smack around the fathers who dont raise their children and overthrow Hugo Chavez. I mean really, Hugo? Huge? is he over compensating?

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: September 27, 2006 06:15PM

Neither Belize nor Brazil are hispanic.

Posted by: Bob Blahblah ()
Date: January 14, 2014 10:21PM

Carter Marlow from the word on the streets has passed away.

Posted by: mad max 4 ()
Date: January 14, 2014 10:29PM

mad max, JD Wrote:
> Neither Belize nor Brazil are hispanic.

Neither are French Guiana, Suriname, etc.

Posted by: V4WHC ()
Date: January 14, 2014 11:17PM

Gangs really died out at the end of the 90s.

They still do exist but organized crime is at an all time low.

Being in a gang is more of a "cool factor" for middle school aged kids. They eventually grow out of it. I wouldn't be too worried. There really isn't much crime/ gang activity in this area. Property crime at worst. Organized violent crime is almost non-existent.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.