HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Somali Ambassador to the U.S. voices anger about continuing mistreatment of Somali nationals in Fairfax.
Posted by: Spokesman ()
Date: May 02, 2013 04:11AM

The sitting Somali Ambassador to the U.S, Mr. Jama has called the recent hate crime assault of a Somali cab driver in Fairfax county 'worrisome' and 'dire' and said if such acts against Somali national living in Virginia continue, Somalia would recall it's ambassador to the U.S and sever all ties with the U.S.A. He also hinted the national government in Somalia might impose sanction on U.S for it's continued mistreatment of Somalis.

Office of the Somali Embassy in DC press release.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Somali Ambassador to the U.S. voices anger about continuing mistreatment of Somali nationals in Fairfax.
Posted by: liberal logic 102 ()
Date: May 02, 2013 04:58AM

This is from The Onion right?

Solmalia sanctions really?

It would be nice though if theyd cut all ties and keep their priates to themselves

Re: Somali Ambassador to the U.S. voices anger about continuing mistreatment of Somali nationals in Fairfax.
Posted by: try try again ()
Date: May 02, 2013 07:16AM

Spokesman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The sitting Somali Ambassador to the U.S, Mr. Jama
> has called the recent hate crime assault of a
> Somali cab driver in Fairfax county 'worrisome'
> and 'dire' and said if such acts against Somali
> national living in Virginia continue, Somalia
> would recall it's ambassador to the U.S and sever
> all ties with the U.S.A. He also hinted the
> national government in Somalia might impose
> sanction on U.S for it's continued mistreatment of
> Somalis.
>
>
> Office of the Somali Embassy in DC press release.

And where, pray tell, is the Somali Embassy in DC? Oh, that's right, it only exists in your little mind.

Posted by: Colleen ()
Date: May 02, 2013 08:10AM

Riiiiiight.

The cabbie is an American.

*rolling eyes*

Posted by: CTC ()
Date: May 02, 2013 08:17AM

try try again Wrote:
> Spokesman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The sitting Somali Ambassador to the U.S, Mr.
> Jama
> > has called the recent hate crime assault of a
> > Somali cab driver in Fairfax county 'worrisome'
> > and 'dire' and said if such acts against Somali
> > national living in Virginia continue, Somalia
> > would recall it's ambassador to the U.S and
> sever
> > all ties with the U.S.A. He also hinted the
> > national government in Somalia might impose
> > sanction on U.S for it's continued mistreatment
> of
> > Somalis.
> >
> >
> > Office of the Somali Embassy in DC press
> release.
>
>
> And where, pray tell, is the Somali Embassy in DC?
> Oh, that's right, it only exists in your little
> mind.

Actually it's located inside a cab. They swapped a donkey for it.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 02, 2013 08:21AM

Sanctions by Somalia on the US will cripple our economy.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: vinophile ()
Date: May 02, 2013 10:04AM

If all the Somalians leave, then who will uncork and pour our wine?

Posted by: wtfishappening ()
Date: May 02, 2013 10:23AM

When the fuck did you stupid dumbass Americans start thinking your the shit? When why and on what basis did this happen? How come I am not aware of any reason for this trend?

I always thought Americans where the dumbest non deserving pieces of shit on the face of the planet.

Actually that explained the dillusional superiority complex. The people whom engage in national superiority complexes are usually inferior individually.

Sort of like a happy retard on a basketball team.

Posted by: stephen ()
Date: May 02, 2013 10:27AM

No Loss. send them all back on their rafts.

Posted by: whydontu ()
Date: May 02, 2013 10:29AM

Why don't you send them back "Stephan." Never met a Stephan that didn't turn into a fag. What a horrible name.

Posted by: Colleen ()
Date: May 02, 2013 11:10AM

wtfishappening Wrote:
> When the fuck did you stupid dumbass Americans
> start thinking your the shit? When why and on what
> basis did this happen? How come I am not aware of
> any reason for this trend?
>
> I always thought Americans where the dumbest non
> deserving pieces of shit on the face of the
> planet.
>
> Actually that explained the dillusional
> superiority complex. The people whom engage in
> national superiority complexes are usually
> inferior individually.
>
> Sort of like a happy retard on a basketball team.

Take some deep cleansing breaths.

Posted by: Wtfishappningshouldbeinvestigate ()
Date: May 02, 2013 01:28PM

Maybe the guy who posted that anti-american hate should be investigated? I am reporting his post to DHS, as this is the anti-american slander that was spewed by the Boston evil's. Not sure why these people volunteer this information but hope they enjoy the repurcussions!

Posted by: liberal logic 102 ()
Date: May 02, 2013 01:33PM

wtfishappening Wrote:
> When the fuck did you stupid dumbass Americans
> start thinking your the shit? When why and on what
> basis did this happen? How come I am not aware of
> any reason for this trend?

When we became back to back world war champions.

> I always thought Americans where the dumbest non
> deserving pieces of shit on the face of the
> planet.

If were the dumbest everyone else must be sub human then. Lets see, man on the moon, land on mars, best hospitals in the world, crippled the USSR, saved the world from Germany twice, invented computers, invented the internet, the list goes on and on.

Youre truely a special kind of stupid if you think the US is the dumbbest.

> Actually that explained the dillusional
> superiority complex. The people whom engage in
> national superiority complexes are usually
> inferior individually.
>
> Sort of like a happy retard on a basketball team.

The thing actually is we dont have a superiority complex, its you dumbass liberal Europeans who think youre smarter than everyone dictating to US how we should act despite the fact your continent is incompetant.

Your also a special kind of dumb if you think any Somali symbolic government offical should waste a second of time on anything other than trying to oh I dunno get a government established in Somalia.

Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: May 02, 2013 02:35PM

liberal logic 102 Wrote:
> When we became back to back world war champions.

I would contend that we didn't win World War I; the Germans lost WWI. As for World War II, the US and the USSR were the main Allies in defeating Germany. The UK and the US defeated Japan together.

> If were the dumbest everyone else must be sub
> human then. Lets see, man on the moon, land on
> mars, best hospitals in the world, crippled the
> USSR, saved the world from Germany twice, invented
> computers, invented the internet, the list goes on
> and on.

We didn't cripple the USSR on our own. It had a variety of internal issues that, when coupled with American foreign policy, led to its collapse. We didn't invent computers either; there's a debate as to if the Germans or the British did first. We do not have the best hospitals in the world either. I believe the Swiss currently hold that title. We did a lot of great things in the 20th century, and nobody should detract from that. There is no way we are the dumbest country on Earth.

> Youre truely a special kind of stupid if you think
> the US is the dumbbest.

Sub-Saharan Africa has the lowest IQ of anywhere in the world. Oh Yucky, there's your cue to put up that IQ chart you love.

> The thing actually is we dont have a superiority
> complex, its you dumbass liberal Europeans who
> think youre smarter than everyone dictating to US
> how we should act despite the fact your continent
> is incompetent.

Europe used to be competent before it opened up borders to every minority imaginable. The British and the French are getting the worst of it. Margaret Thatcher truly was brilliant; she tried to force people who had always been on welfare to get a job. Why don't we try that in the US?

> Your also a special kind of dumb if you think any
> Somali symbolic government offical should waste a
> second of time on anything other than trying to oh
> I dunno get a government established in Somalia.

Al-Shabab is being pushed back in Somalia, and the government has regained a lot of power. It's really impressive how much progress has been made in two years.

I really hate the "America is the greatest power in the world" argument. We're no longer the greatest country in the world, though we once were. The issue is that we've allowed ourselves to become complacent. Everything is not fine the way it is, regardless of what that idiot masquerading as a President tells you. Race to the Top shoves more standardized tests down teachers' throats. Different "approaches" to learning have yielded a generation of ignorami.

The truth is this: if we truly want to be the greatest country in the world again, we need to look to our past. Let's go back to the 1950s and prevent everything from going wrong again.

Posted by: liberal logic 103 ()
Date: May 02, 2013 03:09PM

Young Curmudgeon Wrote:
> I would contend that we didn't win World War I;
> the Germans lost WWI. As for World War II, the US
> and the USSR were the main Allies in defeating
> Germany. The UK and the US defeated Japan
> together.

No it wasnt single handedly but without us entering as the tipping point and doin a large amount of the work Europe is speaking German right now. Fat Man and Little Boy were what really defeated the Japs, we did the overwhelming majority of fighting in the Pacific the UK had their hands full with the Germans for most of the war.

>
> We didn't cripple the USSR on our own. It had a
> variety of internal issues that, when coupled with
> American foreign policy, led to its collapse. We
> didn't invent computers either; there's a debate
> as to if the Germans or the British did first. We
> do not have the best hospitals in the world
> either. I believe the Swiss currently hold that
> title. We did a lot of great things in the 20th
> century, and nobody should detract from that.
> There is no way we are the dumbest country on
> Earth.

The USSR had a lot of internal factors such as communism being unustainable which we exploted forcing them into an arms race and then helped others pick fights with them and thin them out. Was it only us, no. But again without us theyre still here.

We modernized computers and brought them to where they are today with windows and then apple. Gates and Jobs changed the wrold in a huge way.

We do have the best hospitals in the world. People all around the wrold especially foreign leaders come to Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, and a lesser extent Duke for treament.

> Sub-Saharan Africa has the lowest IQ of anywhere
> in the world. Oh Yucky, there's your cue to put up
> that IQ chart you love.

Lol yucky.

> Europe used to be competent before it opened up
> borders to every minority imaginable. The British
> and the French are getting the worst of it.
> Margaret Thatcher truly was brilliant; she tried
> to force people who had always been on welfare to
> get a job. Why don't we try that in the US?

We need a Thatcher for sure. It was sad to see some scum bags celebrate her deaths. Europe is a victim of themselves really. Why on earth were trying to copy them for anything is beyond me

> Al-Shabab is being pushed back in Somalia, and the
> government has regained a lot of power. It's
> really impressive how much progress has been made
> in two years.

Which is about time its only been over two decaded but they have a long way to go.

> I really hate the "America is the greatest power
> in the world" argument. We're no longer the
> greatest country in the world, though we once
> were. The issue is that we've allowed ourselves to
> become complacent. Everything is not fine the way
> it is, regardless of what that idiot masquerading
> as a President tells you. Race to the Top shoves
> more standardized tests down teachers' throats.
> Different "approaches" to learning have yielded a
> generation of ignorami.

Were not the greatest America weve ever been for sure, but we still are the greatest in the world. The problems we face with dumb ideology driven agendas and the younger generations are 10 times worse in the rest of the world. The wrold in general is going through a dumbing down period where people are held back not to hurt other peoples feelings and these touchy feely approaches to children that dont prepare them for the real world.

We need to stop this ultra leftist boardline hippie crap and bring back common sense and standards of conduct.

> The truth is this: if we truly want to be the
> greatest country in the world again, we need to
> look to our past. Let's go back to the 1950s and
> prevent everything from going wrong again.

We still are the greatest but we could learn a hell of a lot looking back at the older generations and get out of this brain washing and social experimentation thats failing horribly. Everyone shouldnt get a trophy, if you want one work harder and earn one.

I guess I pissed someone off someone registered my name lol

Posted by: SPEAR CHUCKER PHIL ()
Date: May 02, 2013 03:25PM

if they don't like it they can always go back and start pirateing again

Posted by: stephen ()
Date: May 02, 2013 04:54PM

Hey whydontu, you can't even spell my name right, makes me feel good to hear you cry, If I was a fag, I wouldn't let no somali touch it. I'll always push for our Government to keep your rat eating people out of this country. Somali will always be just a turd in the ocean. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Date: May 02, 2013 04:56PM

liberal logic 103 Wrote:
> No it wasnt single handedly but without us
> entering as the tipping point and doin a large
> amount of the work Europe is speaking German right
> now. Fat Man and Little Boy were what really
> defeated the Japs, we did the overwhelming
> majority of fighting in the Pacific the UK had
> their hands full with the Germans for most of the
> war.

The Japanese had lost the war prior to our use of the atomic bombs. It was only a matter of time before we landed and took control. However, a landing would have been extremely bloody, and it is estimated that at least 500,000 Americans would have been killed or wounded in an invasion. Estimates vary greatly, but I feel no remorse about the use of the atomic bombs.

> The USSR had a lot of internal factors such as
> communism being unsustainable which we exploited
> forcing them into an arms race and then helped
> others pick fights with them and thin them out.
> Was it only us, no. But again without us theyre
> still here.

Gorbachev's attempted reforms are really what caused it, at least in the minds of most mainstream historians. There's some limited evidence that Reagan knew that an increase in military spending would have resulted in the collapse of the Soviet economy, but it's a point of contention among historians. The USSR was going to fail regardless. We may have hastened its decline, but it was inevitable.

> We do have the best hospitals in the world.
> People all around the wrold especially foreign
> leaders come to Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland
> Clinic, and a lesser extent Duke for treatment.

On an individual hospital basis, yes. If you look at the system as a whole, not even close.

> We need a Thatcher for sure. It was sad to see
> some scum bags celebrate her deaths. Europe is a
> victim of themselves really. Why on earth were
> trying to copy them for anything is beyond me

Europe has been the most important continent when you look at the entire history of humanity. It has done many things wrong, but far more right. Europe is a victim of two things: irresponsible financial management and the EU. The EU screws over all members, and those who adopted the euro now really regret it. That being said, the irresponsible financial policies of some of these countries (Greece and Spain, among others) have really led to the issues that most of Europe is facing. I'm ignoring the whole welfare state issue, as that could be a book by itself.

> Were not the greatest America we've ever been for
> sure, but we still are the greatest in the world.
> The problems we face with dumb ideology driven
> agendas and the younger generations are 10 times
> worse in the rest of the world. The world in
> general is going through a dumbing down period
> where people are held back not to hurt other
> peoples feelings and these touchy feely approaches
> to children that dont prepare them for the real
> world.

I don't agree. We were great, and we still are good. We have allowed things to go way too far, and as a result, many countries have surpassed us in very important areas. Make no mistake, we still are unbelievably powerful. The entire politically correct movement needs to be eradicated. I wasn't coddled in school (I'm an unfortunate member of the newer generation); I turned out fine.

> We need to stop this ultra leftist boardline
> hippie crap and bring back common sense and
> standards of conduct.

Don't get me started on that.

> We still are the greatest but we could learn a
> hell of a lot looking back at the older
> generations and get out of this brain washing and
> social experimentation thats failing horribly.
> Everyone shouldnt get a trophy, if you want one
> work harder and earn one.

The 1950s were this country's true golden age. We need to go back to many of those values. I'm not saying racism is a great thing, but there's too much of this "blame whitey" crap going around that's starting to encourage racism again. Same thing with homosexuality. NOBODY is born that way; it's a liberal lie. We need to eliminate the "velvet mafia," and then people will stop having so much anger and hate towards them. It's really not that hard.

Date: May 02, 2013 05:14PM

Young Curmudgeon Wrote:

> The Japanese had lost the war prior to our use of
> the atomic bombs. It was only a matter of time
> before we landed and took control. However, a
> landing would have been extremely bloody, and it
> is estimated that at least 500,000 Americans would
> have been killed or wounded in an invasion.
> Estimates vary greatly, but I feel no remorse
> about the use of the atomic bombs.

It without a doubt saved lives, just think how hard it was to take Iwo Jima and then mmultiply that by probably 1000 for the mainland.

> Gorbachev's attempted reforms are really what
> caused it, at least in the minds of most
> mainstream historians. There's some limited
> evidence that Reagan knew that an increase in
> military spending would have resulted in the
> collapse of the Soviet economy, but it's a point
> of contention among historians. The USSR was going
> to fail regardless. We may have hastened its
> decline, but it was inevitable.

We without a doubt sped it up, eventually it would have gone down or could have done what China is doing now implementing forms of capitalism to keep going.

> On an individual hospital basis, yes. If you look
> at the system as a whole, not even close.

Couldnt disagree more. First its not comparable because theyre no where close to our size, the larger something gets quality will decline in parts. All you can do is take the best vs the best when it comes to two drastically different places. As a whole our system is VERY good, theres definitely a lot of places for improvement but if you need treatment you want to be in the US. That said it doesnt mean every doctor and hospital is great, but every area has great doctors and an option for the great hopsital it just might not be right next door.

> Europe has been the most important continent when
> you look at the entire history of humanity. It has
> done many things wrong, but far more right. Europe
> is a victim of two things: irresponsible financial
> management and the EU. The EU screws over all
> members, and those who adopted the euro now really
> regret it. That being said, the irresponsible
> financial policies of some of these countries
> (Greece and Spain, among others) have really led
> to the issues that most of Europe is facing. I'm
> ignoring the whole welfare state issue, as that
> could be a book by itself.

Thats the same argument for the middle east, yes at one point they were leaders but the time has passed. That doesnt mean they do nothing now but by no means have they been the pride of the world for the last 100 years or so.

Greece and Spain are a result of the idealology that has over taken Europe as a whole now a days. Without a correction theyre going to be mediocre with beautiful scenary for quite some time.

> I don't agree. We were great, and we still are
> good. We have allowed things to go way too far,
> and as a result, many countries have surpassed us
> in very important areas. Make no mistake, we still
> are unbelievably powerful. The entire politically
> correct movement needs to be eradicated. I wasn't
> coddled in school (I'm an unfortunate member of
> the newer generation); I turned out fine.

Its all realitive we arent great compared to the past, but were still great compared to the rest of the world. No one has passed us other than in cheap labor. Were just watered down now from our massive size but still make numorous comtributions to the world and have the best standard of living. Our poor would be considered rich in most of the world.

Theres still a lot of people that have that old mentallity of not babying things ect, the problem is theres now a lot that dont have it. What happens going forward who knows, it doesnt look great right now. There will come a day we fall as the greatest but that day isnt today.

> The 1950s were this country's true golden age. We
> need to go back to many of those values. I'm not
> saying racism is a great thing, but there's too
> much of this "blame whitey" crap going around
> that's starting to encourage racism again. Same
> thing with homosexuality. NOBODY is born that way;
> it's a liberal lie. We need to eliminate the
> "velvet mafia," and then people will stop having
> so much anger and hate towards them. It's really
> not that hard.

The blame whitey crap is whats driving racism now. The Sharptons and Jacksons have made a fortune off of race baiting and pinning people against each other. If you want race to not be an issue stop making it one. Equal also means equal not special treatment and privledges, minorities are also just as racist as anyone else but that doesnt fit the media agenda to talk about.

Completely agree being gay is the same. If you want to be gay be gay, dont expect special treatment from it and act like youre a hero for being gay. Be normal and keep that to yourself like everyone else respectable does about their sex life.

Date: May 02, 2013 05:29PM

liberal logic 103 Wrote:
> We without a doubt sped it up, eventually it would
> have gone down or could have done what China is
> doing now implementing forms of capitalism to keep
> going.

Leninist Communism and Maoist Communism are very different.

> Couldnt disagree more. First its not comparable
> because theyre no where close to our size, the
> larger something gets quality will decline in
> parts. All you can do is take the best vs the
> best when it comes to two drastically different
> places. As a whole our system is VERY good,
> theres definitely a lot of places for improvement
> but if you need treatment you want to be in the
> US. That said it doesnt mean every doctor and
> hospital is great, but every area has great
> doctors and an option for the great hopsital it
> just might not be right next door.

Our system is better than most, but there are better ones.

> Its all relative we arent great compared to the
> past, but were still great compared to the rest of
> the world. No one has passed us other than in
> cheap labor. Were just watered down now from our
> massive size but still make numerous contributions
> to the world and have the best standard of living.
> Our poor would be considered rich in most of the
> world.

We're better than most. I would say we're no longer the greatest country in the world, but I would say that we're definitely among the top 3.

> Theres still a lot of people that have that old
> mentality of not babying things ect, the problem
> is theres now a lot that dont have it. What
> happens going forward who knows, it doesnt look
> great right now. There will come a day we fall as
> the greatest but that day isnt today.

It needs to be stamped out now, not later. We need to tell people "you suck, deal with it" again and stop making excuses for everything and everybody. You have parents making excuses for their kids smoking marijuana, for God's sake. It's really ridiculous. We need people to OWN UP to their mistakes and problems. That's what we used to do, back when men had some balls. Another thing is how men have been emasculated, but telling people that would make the feminazis rise up and say how men are all sexists, blah blah blah, women's lib is great, blah blah blah.

> The blame whitey crap is whats driving racism now.
> The Sharptons and Jacksons have made a fortune
> off of race baiting and pinning people against
> each other. If you want race to not be an issue
> stop making it one. Equal also means equal not
> special treatment and privileges, minorities are
> also just as racist as anyone else but that doesnt
> fit the media agenda to talk about.

Trayvon Martin case is a great example. Zimmerman probably did nothing wrong. There were near RIOTS in some areas about his getting killed. A white man shoots a black kid and CNN is all over it. A black man shoots a white kid and nobody cares. Affirmative action needs to go as well. The local high school had 6 people make colleges like Cornell, Duke, Yale, and Princeton. 5 of them were black. One was potentially more qualified than the white students who were rejected.

> Completely agree being gay is the same. If you
> want to be gay be gay, dont expect special
> treatment from it and act like youre a hero for
> being gay. Be normal and keep that to yourself
> like everyone else respectable does about their
> sex life.

I'm a white, heterosexual male. I'm coming out as straight. Where the hell is my medal? Collins is no hero; he's a pathetic basketball player who decided to work the political situation. I wouldn't say being gay is a choice, but I would say that it's the result of environment and limited biological factors. Nobody is born that way, and the purported study that claims to have found a genetic link cannot have its results reproduced. In the scientific world, if someone cannot reproduce your results, your results are fraudulent.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: May 02, 2013 06:44PM

*snort*

A drunk guy punches a muslime and libtards/muslimes exploit the scuffle for all it's worth...

"I TOLD YOU ISLAMOPHOBIA IS A BIG DEAL AND THAT MOST WHITE AMERICANS ARE RACIST REDNECKS!1"

"Who want to criticize our human rights record? Bitch please. WE'RE the ones who are worried about being persecuted!1"

Pfft.

Posted by: thinbk again ()
Date: May 02, 2013 07:14PM

Yucky24. Wrote:
> *snort*
>
> A drunk guy punches a muslime and
> libtards/muslimes exploit the scuffle for all it's
> worth...
>
> "I TOLD YOU ISLAMOPHOBIA IS A BIG DEAL AND THAT
> MOST WHITE AMERICANS ARE RACIST REDNECKS!1"
>
> "Who want to criticize our human rights record?
> Bitch please. WE'RE the ones who are worried about
> being persecuted!1"
>
> Pfft.

You are an imbecile. The thread was started by a conservative troll.

Posted by: u7VuP ()
Date: May 02, 2013 07:15PM

250px-Ep_109_starvinmarvin.gif

Fuck off.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 02, 2013 07:22PM

Young Curmudgeon Wrote:
> liberal logic 103 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We without a doubt sped it up, eventually it
> would
> > have gone down or could have done what China is
> > doing now implementing forms of capitalism to
> keep
> > going.
>
> Leninist Communism and Maoist Communism are very
> different.
>
> > Couldnt disagree more. First its not
> comparable
> > because theyre no where close to our size, the
> > larger something gets quality will decline in
> > parts. All you can do is take the best vs the
> > best when it comes to two drastically different
> > places. As a whole our system is VERY good,
> > theres definitely a lot of places for
> improvement
> > but if you need treatment you want to be in the
> > US. That said it doesnt mean every doctor and
> > hospital is great, but every area has great
> > doctors and an option for the great hopsital it
> > just might not be right next door.
>
> Our system is better than most, but there are
> better ones.
>
>
> > Its all relative we arent great compared to the
> > past, but were still great compared to the rest
> of
> > the world. No one has passed us other than in
> > cheap labor. Were just watered down now from
> our
> > massive size but still make numerous
> contributions
> > to the world and have the best standard of
> living.
> > Our poor would be considered rich in most of
> the
> > world.
>
> We're better than most. I would say we're no
> longer the greatest country in the world, but I
> would say that we're definitely among the top 3.
>
> > Theres still a lot of people that have that old
> > mentality of not babying things ect, the
> problem
> > is theres now a lot that dont have it. What
> > happens going forward who knows, it doesnt look
> > great right now. There will come a day we fall
> as
> > the greatest but that day isnt today.
>
> It needs to be stamped out now, not later. We need
> to tell people "you suck, deal with it" again and
> stop making excuses for everything and everybody.
> You have parents making excuses for their kids
> smoking marijuana, for God's sake. It's really
> ridiculous. We need people to OWN UP to their
> mistakes and problems. That's what we used to do,
> back when men had some balls. Another thing is how
> men have been emasculated, but telling people that
> would make the feminazis rise up and say how men
> are all sexists, blah blah blah, women's lib is
> great, blah blah blah.
>
> > The blame whitey crap is whats driving racism
> now.
> > The Sharptons and Jacksons have made a fortune
> > off of race baiting and pinning people against
> > each other. If you want race to not be an
> issue
> > stop making it one. Equal also means equal not
> > special treatment and privileges, minorities
> are
> > also just as racist as anyone else but that
> doesnt
> > fit the media agenda to talk about.
>
> Trayvon Martin case is a great example. Zimmerman
> probably did nothing wrong. There were near RIOTS
> in some areas about his getting killed. A white
> man shoots a black kid and CNN is all over it. A
> black man shoots a white kid and nobody cares.
> Affirmative action needs to go as well. The local
> high school had 6 people make colleges like
> Cornell, Duke, Yale, and Princeton. 5 of them were
> black. One was potentially more qualified than the
> white students who were rejected.
>
> > Completely agree being gay is the same. If you
> > want to be gay be gay, dont expect special
> > treatment from it and act like youre a hero for
> > being gay. Be normal and keep that to yourself
> > like everyone else respectable does about their
> > sex life.
>
> I'm a white, heterosexual male. I'm coming out as
> straight. Where the hell is my medal? Collins is
> no hero; he's a pathetic basketball player who
> decided to work the political situation. I
> wouldn't say being gay is a choice, but I would
> say that it's the result of environment and
> limited biological factors. Nobody is born that
> way, and the purported study that claims to have
> found a genetic link cannot have its results
> reproduced. In the scientific world, if someone
> cannot reproduce your results, your results are
> fraudulent.

Let me get this straight, you're a White Heterosexual Male in America and you want a medal too?

Date: May 02, 2013 07:30PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Let me get this straight, you're a White
> Heterosexual Male in America and you want a medal
> too?

Yep, I'm just as much of a hero as Jason Collins is; I'm making my sexual orientation publicly known.

Date: May 02, 2013 10:09PM

Young Curmudgeon Wrote:

>
> Leninist Communism and Maoist Communism are very
> different.

Theres all the same when it comes time to either adapt or cease to exist. The Soviets werent as good at adapting as they needed to be though and had put the final nail in their coffin before they realized it. Not that theyve really moved much away from it with Putin still running the show.

> Our system is better than most, but there are
> better ones.

There really arent. But name them if you think so.

>
> We're better than most. I would say we're no
> longer the greatest country in the world, but I
> would say that we're definitely among the top 3.

And who would you put better? No where has a higher standard of living. About the only argument you can make is that it would be preferable to be a small famer in the hills of Italy and not deal with all the idiocy of the modern world.

> It needs to be stamped out now, not later. We need
> to tell people "you suck, deal with it" again and
> stop making excuses for everything and everybody.
> You have parents making excuses for their kids
> smoking marijuana, for God's sake. It's really
> ridiculous. We need people to OWN UP to their
> mistakes and problems. That's what we used to do,
> back when men had some balls. Another thing is how
> men have been emasculated, but telling people that
> would make the feminazis rise up and say how men
> are all sexists, blah blah blah, women's lib is
> great, blah blah blah.

I remember when a kid got in trouble at school or sports the parents would explode on the kid. Now the parents blow up on the teacher or coach like somehow its their fault their kid doesnt know how to act and we wonder why kids are turning out like they are now.

I couldnt agree more about the gender bending were doing now today. Liberal men especially are basically housewives with a penis. Gender roles need to be reestablished and mothers need to be mothers and raise their children not let baby sitters raise them and act like theyre some hinderence on their life.

> Trayvon Martin case is a great example. Zimmerman
> probably did nothing wrong. There were near RIOTS
> in some areas about his getting killed. A white
> man shoots a black kid and CNN is all over it. A
> black man shoots a white kid and nobody cares.
> Affirmative action needs to go as well. The local
> high school had 6 people make colleges like
> Cornell, Duke, Yale, and Princeton. 5 of them were
> black. One was potentially more qualified than the
> white students who were rejected.

Or how the attacks in Norfolk were ignored when the blacks were assaulting whites in the name of Treyvon. I did enjoy how they used an 8 year old picture of him and the most condeming picture they could find of Zimmerman when their current pictures were the same.

Hate crimes are the dumbest things ever too. Theres no crimes of love. If you assault someone you assaulted someone its not worse because they happened to be a different skin color.

Affirmative action should also go. Like Justice Thomas says it should be insulting to minorities to imply they can only be successful if everything is handed to them.

> I'm a white, heterosexual male. I'm coming out as
> straight. Where the hell is my medal? Collins is
> no hero; he's a pathetic basketball player who
> decided to work the political situation. I
> wouldn't say being gay is a choice, but I would
> say that it's the result of environment and
> limited biological factors. Nobody is born that
> way, and the purported study that claims to have
> found a genetic link cannot have its results
> reproduced. In the scientific world, if someone
> cannot reproduce your results, your results are
> fraudulent.

I also love how the media ignores the fact that Collins also wasted 8 years of that poor girls life being engaged to her. He also obviously cant be that gay if they were able to have sex.

Theres little to no chance its genetic, if it is that would be a mutation and basically saying that being gay is a disability since everything behind evolution is the propagation of the species. You cant say science this science that and then al of a sudden deny sceince when it doesnt fit the agenda. Its likely a combination of eviroment, maybe some tramatic relationships with girls, having trouble with the opposite sex, and or just being lazy at dating. Quite the stretch though to be born and say yea youre gay no matter what now. I dont really care, but it isnt heroic or even brave and doesnt deserve praise or medals just live your life like everyone else

Date: May 03, 2013 12:04AM

liberal logic 103 Wrote:
> There really arent. But name them if you think
> so.

Switzerland and Sweden. These are both European welfare states, so there should be a relatively higher rank. I think for our size, we have the best system. There's no other country in the world with over 300 million people that has a better healthcare system.

> And who would you put better? No where has a
> higher standard of living. About the only
> argument you can make is that it would be
> preferable to be a small famer in the hills of
> Italy and not deal with all the idiocy of the
> modern world.

I wouldn't say it's based on standard of living, but if you look at HDI, we're actually 3rd or 4th (depending on what you're looking at). HDI is a somewhat invented statistic, and the majority of countries ahead of us are European socialist states, with the notable exception of Australia. China's economic growth is far greater than ours, and to a lesser extent, so is India. We are first in the world in three important things: 1. Number of people incarcerated, 2. Defense spending (we spend more than the next 12 countries combined) and 3. Debt, both public and private.

> I remember when a kid got in trouble at school or
> sports the parents would explode on the kid. Now
> the parents blow up on the teacher or coach like
> somehow its their fault their kid doesnt know how
> to act and we wonder why kids are turning out like
> they are now.

Yeah, I remember once being asked "Why the hell did the school call me today to report something bad about you?" Parents today are friends, not parents. It ought to be the other way around. It used to be Johnny isn't playing shortstop because he sucks. Now it's "Johnny isn't playing shortstop because the coach doesn't like him." No, Johnny sucks. Deal with it.

> I couldnt agree more about the gender bending were
> doing now today. Liberal men especially are
> basically housewives with a penis. Gender roles
> need to be reestablished and mothers need to be
> mothers and raise their children not let baby
> sitters raise them and act like theyre some
> hinderence on their life.

On a funnier note, only after I threw out everything society had taught me about how to act as a man did I start having success with women. Seriously, if you want to be successful with women, go watch some movies from the 30s, 40s, and 50s. Men need to act like men. We don't bitch out people behind their backs; we tell them to their faces. WE'RE NOT TEENAGED GIRLS. Women need to raise their children. The career can wait a few years. If you can't be troubled to raise your kids, you shouldn't be having any. At least wait until your child gets into grade school to work again.

> Or how the attacks in Norfolk were ignored when
> the blacks were assaulting whites in the name of
> Treyvon. I did enjoy how they used an 8 year old
> picture of him and the most condeming picture they
> could find of Zimmerman when their current
> pictures were the same.

A white man driving a garbage truck in Cleveland was pulled out by a gang of blacks, beaten up, and then run over by his own truck. The man left a family with small children behind. He had been working overtime so he could sustain his family. Why wasn't that on CNN? The justice system will prevail; Zimmerman won't be found guilty. There's almost no evidence against him that will hold up under scrutiny. His (Martin's) girlfriend CLAIMS to have heard a fight or something like that. It's not taped, is it? She CLAIMS that he said something about someone following him. That's hearsay in a court of law. All the evidence is nonsense.

> Affirmative action should also go. Like Justice
> Thomas says it should be insulting to minorities
> to imply they can only be successful if everything
> is handed to them.

Many of them only can be successful if they're given something. The best qualified ones can make on their own, but the lesser qualified shouldn't be pushed ahead.

> Theres little to no chance its genetic, if it is
> that would be a mutation and basically saying that
> being gay is a disability since everything behind
> evolution is the propagation of the species. You
> cant say science this science that and then al of
> a sudden deny sceince when it doesnt fit the
> agenda.

It's NOT genetic. No replicable experiment has ever shown that. Even if it was genetic, then they qualify as mentally ill, as you point out. But it wouldn't be able to be passed down, unless it's unbelievably recessive. If it were genetic, my father should be gay; he's the youngest of 4 brothers. The "born this way" crowd is just a way to justify the continued emasculation of society. It's trying to show that it's "okay" to raise children without a dominant male figure. Even with gays, there's usually a more masculine one and a more feminine one. This may be why kids adopted by gays don't necessarily end up as gay.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.