HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 28
Re: Open Letter Detailing the Illegal And Dangerous Acts of Gordon Blvd
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: June 19, 2012 04:44PM

From Monique (supposedly)... this actually would make sense:

this is lizzie
To: 2concerned
Date: 06/19/2012 07:56AM

I don't appreciate you calling me retarded or putting my info all over that thread. My stuff has nothing to do with your thread and all you've done now is caused more harrassment for me when all I was trying to do was help you.

That myspace? I made that when I was 12. I'm 22 now. And in college. So thanks.

And you never said I was Gordon or that you wanted to talk on the phone so now I'm starting to see something is up with you..not cool

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 19, 2012 04:46PM

If that is you, Monique, I'm truly sorry.

Gordon won't be around for long, if that helps.

Date: June 19, 2012 04:49PM

hi scottie whats new????

Date: June 19, 2012 04:52PM

aaaawwww scottie now you are being rude and ignoring me when i want to talk .... unless you would prefer i call you .... is that what you are hoping for???? that i call again????

Date: June 19, 2012 04:54PM

i am sorry you have not found the present that i left for you earlier .... i wish i could be there to see the look on your face ....

Date: June 19, 2012 04:55PM

She's really that "grating" in person, too.

It's nasty.

Troll-ish, but real, too.

Posted by: give it a rest ()
Date: June 19, 2012 04:56PM

This MichellehatesScott is wackier than 2 concerned

Date: June 19, 2012 04:59PM

"unless you would prefer i call you .... is that what you are hoping for???? that i call again????"

Yes, Michelle... please call me.

My phone number is 703-317-1997. I'll be here the rest of the day.

Date: June 19, 2012 05:01PM

I need to find out who normally reigns Michelle in, and covers up her shit. She was away from a computer for a very short time... she might actually be in a private hospital, anywhere.

I'm certain that PFC Horton plays a role in this. Her being "Facebook friends" with Caleb is just too big of a coincidence.

Me running into Michelle wasn't really a coincidence at all - I'd put her there.

Date: June 19, 2012 05:08PM

Thank you for your message. I am out of the office and will return on Wednesday, June 20. If your need is urgent, please contact Tami Schmidt at TSchmidt@MagellanHealth.com. Otherwise, I will return your message as soon as possible when I am back in the office.

Kind regards,
Chris

Damn... I misspelled "Schmidt". Sending again....

Date: June 19, 2012 05:25PM

you still dont get it do you scottie .... you are boring me now and apparently everyone else who was hanging on your every word ....i am off to have some fun now unlike you who is wasting his entire life with conspiracy theories instead of spending time having some fun with his children .... you are a sad excuse for a father and a man .... i will definitely be calling you later after i have enjoyed myself

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: June 19, 2012 05:33PM

2concerned: a couple of weeks ago I applauded you on the remarkable civilty you were demonstrating in the "Dancing Man" thread.

Now your attitude has grown considerably more confrontational even towards posters that seem to be friendly towards you.

I think its safe to say that you are one of the FFXU regulars now completely immersed on a bunch of BS(all of your creating).

Your inquiry into the "dancing man" is now but a distant memory yet you still continue to post here a lot!!

Posted by: jest ()
Date: June 19, 2012 05:46PM

edit by Cary (the admin): CSS hacks removed, first offense, user banned for 14 days, account disabled

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2012 09:20PM by jest.

Date: June 19, 2012 05:49PM

edit by Cary (the admin): CSS hacks removed, second offense, user banned for 14 days, account disabled

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2012 09:19PM by whatisthisallabout.

Date: June 19, 2012 06:02PM

Sent to "Deputy Chief of Police for Patrol"
Franconia District Station

Dear Sirs,

I’d like to report what I believe has been targeted harassment by one of your Officers, PFC Cait Horton.

On 5/24, Cait came into my life based on what I suspect she knew all along was a prank, from someone that she already knew.

That someone is “Gordon Blvd” on Fairfax Underground.com, or “Michelle Eboch Bell” in real life.

I believe that Cait tried to destroy me, in “Michelle’s best interests”. I’m not entirely certain of all the details.

Despite having met me only once, Cait convinced a friend of mine (Brian Haddock) to deliver her to the Franconia station, where I was handcuffed, and thrown into the back of PFC Horton’s cruiser, already suffering PTSD from our prior encounter.

Despite only encountering me once before, she successfully petitioned to have me “put away”, against my will.

Please, tell me that someone will investigate this matter, and I’ll sleep better tonight.

A prior call got me through to Stephanie Booth, who seemed the opposite of helpful.

Thank You,

Scott Lehman
4003 Ivanhoe Ln
Alexandria, VA 22310
703-317-1997

Date: June 19, 2012 06:30PM

I'm getting this, BTW:

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
www.fairfaxunderground.com contains content from karenbrowntx.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified karenbrowntx.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on karenbrowntx.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.

Date: June 19, 2012 06:30PM

I'm guessing that's "Jest"s work.

This site doesn't let you post an empty message.

Date: June 19, 2012 06:32PM

"jest" was registered a bit over a week ago, and most of his posts are "empty". Surely, they're CSS injection attacks.

Posted by: ilulz ()
Date: June 19, 2012 06:38PM

2concerned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm getting this, BTW:
>
> Warning: Something's Not Right Here!

You are a day late and a dollar short. You should stop harassing the police with your nonsense phone calls and letters too.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/935376.html

Date: June 19, 2012 06:46PM

Day late, dollar short, my ass.

I taught you how to find the friggin' flaw, Michelle.

Date: June 19, 2012 06:46PM

You did the exploit, after all... and yes, I've been talking about that for a while.

There's a SQL-Injection vulnerability, too, but nobody believes me.

Date: June 19, 2012 06:47PM

Not quite, I reported myself... and I am not Michelle. I am Jest however...

Posted by: jest ()
Date: June 19, 2012 06:48PM

No you are not! ilulz@myself.

Posted by: Puddin Taint ()
Date: June 19, 2012 06:50PM

Bravo, 2concerned...

This is sure to get something going! Maybe not be the result you are looking for (unless of course, you are looking for another involuntary commitment)

I find it interesting that you think she has been harassing you. A sane person is likely think the opposite, given that you have plastered her name here in 31 different posts over the course of 8 days. Tried to friend her on Facebook, apparently called her a bitch, and told her to stay the fuck off your yard.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/search.php?40,search=horton,author=2concerned,page=1,match_type=ALL,match_dates=30,match_forum=ALL,match_threads=0

I am so glad Cary removed your ability to edit posts. You better get some family time now before they come get you again.

Posted by: JenK ()
Date: June 19, 2012 07:25PM

Jeez, Mom leaves you alone for a few hours!

Ok, let's leave this poor Michelle alone..(I don't know any pretty ones either, wierd) You have got to stop picking on strangers. For all your hacking and beer/coffee offers you haven't even sent a email. Wait, one PM that you posted up here right after and stoped answering questions and decided I was Gordon.

The rest of you, he's either typing these letters up to rile us up or he's irritating the police w/crap, and we all know where that will lead, so let's just enjoy them, eh?

Scottie, picnic'd at the river w/my girls, it was lovely. You should try it and maybe you'll realize you can have a life AND troll FFXU for kicks ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2012 07:29PM by JenK.

Date: June 19, 2012 07:31PM

Is Horton pissed off?

I mean, she wouldn't have had to piss her career away, probably, if you'd left me an "out".

How does she know the family, anyway?

And who is the Father?

Date: June 19, 2012 07:42PM

That's right... Caleb isn't "off-limits" anymore.

I'm SO glad there aren't any innocents in this.

No collateral damage.

Answers coming up tonight, I'm sure.

Date: June 19, 2012 07:51PM

2concerned Wrote:
> That's right... Caleb isn't "off-limits" anymore.
>
> I'm SO glad there aren't any innocents in this.
>
> No collateral damage.
>
> Answers coming up tonight, I'm sure.

There is one kink in your theory, well from my angle: You keep saying one of these people is the now infamous "Gordon Blvd", however I know for a fact you are mistaken. Also, Gordon and I are two seperate people and I don't know this PFC Horton, anyone named Caleb or Jane, I do have a neighbor named Michelle, but how many Michelle's are in the world?

So really, unless Michelle/Caleb/who-the-fuck-ever is a totally diff person on here really fucking w/ you(but not using Gordon Blvd or JenK), then yes, they are innocent.

Me and Michellehatescott and you should have a 3 way....phone conversation, you dirty fucks, get your minds out the gutter! ;P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2012 07:51PM by JenK.

Posted by: lostandneedanupdate ()
Date: June 19, 2012 07:59PM

Okay so i am really lost now i was keeping up back when this was over on the main forum but it seems things are getting intresting again. Can you just give me a quick summary of what has happened? I stopped when he got banned. It looks like we got him thrown in to a phsych ward which is great he really needed and still needs all the help he can get. So is gordon that lawyer? Why isnt she posting here anymore? Who is this michaellehatesscott guy? Where does he get his hunches? First am IT kid now a lawyer? Does he google random names? ALPR set out front of his house? Confused as fuck and really need a short update.... dot dot dot dot lol

Thanks in advance!

Date: June 19, 2012 08:03PM

Shit... it's Jane, isn't it?

Date: June 19, 2012 08:04PM

LOL

Eh-yes he claims to have been locked up-and now all of a sudden 'Gordon' was in there too. He's got some Woodson HS/Robinson HS theory and then he there's the twins and he said he called this Michelle and cleared it all up...and he's still nutty and trolling away.

But, most importantly, school is out so he can't lock any down for now!

And fyi-No, he didn't find Gordon...it's so fun to watch him try though

Date: June 19, 2012 08:04PM

I was overcomplicating it.

I rolled a whole bunch of "conspiracies" (which really exist) into one big thing thanks to Gordon and Brian....

Damn.

I have to think about this. Any thoughts from "real" people?

Date: June 19, 2012 08:07PM

2concerned Wrote:
> Shit... it's Jane, isn't it?

Jen...it's Jen, no A's anywhere. Aren't you paying ANY attention? I've said this once, you claim to be Scott, we say ok Scott, I claim to be Jen, you say Michelle, Jane,Cait....gosh, what did I do to discredit my real name? *sniff* it's just so unfair...it's like you're trying to uspet me, trying to break my fragile state of being, trying to keep me up all night...wait, I was up all night before this shit, lol

Back to the subject at hand- no, it's Jen

Posted by: Joe Friday ()
Date: June 19, 2012 08:14PM

Scott, now your hurting Jen's feelings. This is really pissing me off.

Date: June 19, 2012 08:14PM

edit by Cary: ipnoid.com banned.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2012 06:05PM by Cary.

Posted by: confusedandneedanupdate ()
Date: June 19, 2012 08:17PM

Oh okay thanks Jenk! Just a couple more things, why does he want to find out who gordon is so badly? It looks like she is not even posting here anymore. So did Michelle Eboch Bell just tell him to fuck off? It seems like 2concerned is still convinced thats gordon.

"Despite having met me only once, Cait convinced a friend of mine (Brian Haddock) to deliver her to the Franconia station, where I was handcuffed, and thrown into the back of PFC Horton’s cruiser, already suffering PTSD from our prior encounter. "

Was that just a PTSD hallucination in his head or did that really happen? Any documents?

What is going to make him sleep at night? A cash settlment from gordon?

Thanks again!

Posted by: _Eyedea_ ()
Date: June 19, 2012 08:21PM

Date: June 19, 2012 08:26PM

Current Visitors to this page:

edit by Cary: "link tracking" image removed. The domain kproxy.com has been banned. User, cut it out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2012 05:10PM by Cary.

Date: June 19, 2012 08:29PM

Joe Friday Wrote:
> Scott, now your hurting Jen's feelings. This is
> really pissing me off.

Aww, I'm touched....now out come the other trolls to eat me. Isn't that what happens as soon as someone is nice to you? LOL

@conneedupdte-who knows. unless you were there. it sound like bs, but it's like reading a good drama, and jackass at the same time...you wonder if he's gonna break his neck driving the golf cart like that...Ooop, he's just knocked out, wheew...and as far as Gordon, he's obsessed, what can I say, there is no other explaination. Gordon never called anyone on him, he just agreed that whoever did it was right to. And I think Gordon's bored, I'm more enjoying talking to ya'll, Scottie's just background subject matter now.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: June 19, 2012 08:29PM

Executive Summary of Wackiness:

Scott got banned for 3 days by Cary.

He didn't return for 9 days.

When he came back, his posts were somewhat lucid and what one might call "normal".

Posting volume has picked up over the past few days and posts have become more like his old erratic self.

Last night Scott confessed he was taken to psych ward for a 5 day stay, but got out in 4 -- however it took 7 days to get back to his wife and kids.

The incident in the school and the dancing man are way in the past now. The new obsession is focused on Gordon Blvd, who OP thinks is Caleb & family. The supposed ringleader of the family that is out to get him is a woman named Michelle, who may or may not be JenK.

OP is very angry at the people who came and got him for the hospital stay, in particular two officers named Horton and Ricker. He is now writing complaint emails to the police department about them.

It looks like he was prescribed medication which he doesn't like and has apparently not been taken. He also has an allergy to the Bannana Nut muffin they gave him.

OP is convinced that he saw this Michelle while in the hospital among the other patients. He believed he found her through linkedIn, that she's a lawyer named Michelle Bell, so he called her office.

There are a lot of loose ends he needs to tie up including the link to Magellan Health Care, a fire fighter friend of his who may or may not have also been hospitalized and who may or may not have been posting on here as Concerned Citizen.

The interesting reoccurring themes are the requests to call him (which some have), invitations to beer and coffee, intensive Google and linkedIn investigations, investigations into poster's profiles, black plastic on the windows and of course "...."

Date: June 19, 2012 08:45PM

Two businesses for Donald Kenneth Eboch:

Dial-a-dd
12 Palomino Ct, Charleston, SC
Josh Eboch (Officer)
Eleemosynary Incorporation (non-profit)
Good Standing
12/13/2007

Books For Liberty, Llc
3716 Prince William Dr, Fairfax, VA
Josh Eboch (Officer)
Limited Liability Company
Active
10/01/2009

Posted by: nowfullyupdated! ()
Date: June 19, 2012 08:46PM

Jen and LTO thank you very much! Lol he really has black plastic over his windows?!?! What a fucking nut! I get the feeling he enjoys all this, its so easy to just not get on FFXU yet he comes right back posting all his personal info. This whole thing was just about dead untill he recent return. I shouldnt complain it makes sitting in traffic with my blue mazda (md plates) a lot more entertaining... LOLZ....

Date: June 19, 2012 08:48PM

2concerned,

Check your private mails. I sent you a message. In some circles, I would be known as an informant. Open your PM, yo.

Date: June 19, 2012 08:50PM

I'm not seeing "Backyard Grilliards" anywhere. What the hell is that?

Date: June 19, 2012 08:51PM

"Check your private mails."

LMAO... he sends this "I have your IP" thing.

Yeah, now if he can figure out what to do with it....

Date: June 19, 2012 08:55PM

2concerned Wrote:
> "Check your private mails."
>
> LMAO... he sends this "I have your IP" thing.
>
> Yeah, now if he can figure out what to do with
> it....

I never said which side I was informing for...

2 Whom it may concern,

2concerned's Infos

Browser Internet Explorer 9.0
Browser Language English (United States)
Operating System Windows 7
Cookie Support No
ISP DATA
Internet Service Provider Cox Communications
Last IP Address 98.172.24.163

Date: June 19, 2012 09:10PM

Always here to help the normals...:D well, normal by comparison..

Anyone else has a sick amount of mosquitos in their yard? I make sure I have no standing water anywhere, but I just got bitten about 6x just watering my garden for ten min... :( suckage

Date: June 19, 2012 09:14PM

So far this year we've been lucky with the mosquitoes. The sad thing is that even if you are taking precautions against standing water, that doesn't mean your neighbors are -- or that the sewers in the street outside your home isn't free of standing water, or gutters/drainspouts, etc.

Date: June 19, 2012 09:16PM

I'm only a few miles from the Occoquan too, I just don't know what to do about it. It sucks, ten min, 6 bites cause my dumbass forgot bug spray :(

Posted by: Puddin Taint ()
Date: June 19, 2012 09:28PM

I would appreciate comments and suggestions.... this is serious, and I do intend to submit this. I will post the final version, and invite others to also participate.

=== DRAFT ===

Captain Shawn P. Bennett, Commander
Franconia District Station

Kevin B. Sullivan, President
NAMI Northern Virginia

Pete and Jane Early

Dear Sirs and Madam,

I’d like to nominate PFC Cait Horton of the Fairfax County Police Department for this year's NAMI Crisis Intervention Team Award.

On May 24, 2012, Officer Horton was dispatched to a residence on Ivanhoe Lane, Alexandria in response to increasingly irrational and threatening internet postings by a convicted and potentially armed felon.

Officer Horton displayed great professionalism on this call, defusing a tense situation and assisting Fairfax CIT professionals in the evaluation of the subject.

Over the course of the next several days, the subject's mental state continued to deteriorate at an accelerated pace, posting over 1000 messages in just two weeks on fairfaxunderground.com. More disturbingly, the subject had become fixated on Officer Horton, referencing her by name over and over again, speculating that she was part of a conspiracy against him.

With the assistance of Officer Brian Haddock, Michael Ricker of the Woodburn Center for Community Mental Health, and Magistrate K.E. Wilson, Officer Horton was able to obtain a Temporary Detention Order (TDO) committing the subject to three days of psychiatric evaluation at Mount Vernon. Subsequently, the subject voluntarily submitted to a Court-Mandated Admission for an additional four days at the Virginia Institute.

Upon release, the subject has continued to fixate on Officer Horton and many others. Hopefully he will be able to get the psychological care that he desperately needs.

In the interim, Officer Caitlin Horton deserves special recognition for her caring attitude, humane intervention, and utmost professionalism in seeking a peaceful resolution and humane treatment for the subject. Please consider Officer Horton for the 2012 CIT award.

Thank You,
[Name and address redacted]

Date: June 19, 2012 09:33PM

I like it.

Posted by: aaa ()
Date: June 19, 2012 09:36PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2012 01:42PM by aaa.

Date: June 19, 2012 09:42PM

2 prank calls in the last few minutes, both were tapes.

Chamberlain, Boy 8:40PM
1-703-481-5134

Starbucks
1-703-502-7800 8:49PM

Gordon's gonna burst again!

Date: June 19, 2012 09:42PM

aaa Wrote:
> 2concerned Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > 703-317-1997
>
>
>
> http://www.prankdials.com/listen/996912642

I have to say, I'm surprised that this kind of stuff has taken this long to start. This is why you don't post personal information on the internet.

Posted by: Joe Friday ()
Date: June 19, 2012 09:44PM

I read with interest the mosquitoe problem a few are having. How about beetles? On deck last night. Decided to turn on deck light. As I am reading, I know I need to go in soon as it sounds like it is raining (I'm in some woods). Does not take long to realize the rain like noice is hundreds (I Think) of beetles beating against the house near the lights. Was a tad freaky. Anyone else with a beetle vs Mos problem?

Date: June 19, 2012 09:44PM

Gordon is in Centreville?

Date: June 19, 2012 09:52PM

2concerned Wrote:
> Gordon is in Centreville?

I miss Gorton

Date: June 19, 2012 09:57PM

2concerned Wrote:

>
> Gordon's gonna burst again!

Who the fuck is Gordon? Is this one of your friends who is always with you however nobody else can see him?

Date: June 19, 2012 10:02PM

Joe Friday Wrote:
> I read with interest the mosquitoe problem a few
> are having. How about beetles? On deck last
> night. Decided to turn on deck light. As I am
> reading, I know I need to go in soon as it sounds
> like it is raining (I'm in some woods). Does not
> take long to realize the rain like noice is
> hundreds (I Think) of beetles beating against the
> house near the lights. Was a tad freaky. Anyone
> else with a beetle vs Mos problem?

No beetles, but I'm in a townhouse, it's not very wooded. I'm glad I don't if they do that! Sorry, buddy :(

And see, this is exactly what you get Scottie. You had me a real person, not a tape and you tried to bullshit and insult me, and now you're actually getting pranked. I asked what it was you wanted to talk about, you wouldn't answer, just started spouting off that I was out of the institution, remember?

Like the sentiment behind the letter, but fyi, start sending letters and they'll stick 'em in the same folder as Scottie's :/ If all he's said really happened, they know how great she is :)

Date: June 19, 2012 10:03PM

2concerned Wrote:
> Gordon is in Centreville?

Where'd you get THAT lil nugget of info...lol, gotta start a whole new search now! Add that into the equation....

her retainer is MURDER, but you gotta admit she gets results LoLz
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 19, 2012 10:11PM

I was in Sin/Trey-Ville today, actually - that's "MIGHT" Funny :)

I see my Black Mamba has been slicin and dicin all day again. Poor, Poor O.P.

y'all have fun now LoLz

I dedicate this jam to all my friends up and down Rose Hill Drive ;)

Re: her retainer is MURDER, but you gotta admit she gets results LoLz
Date: June 19, 2012 10:12PM

p.s. that seriously is one GOT DAMN AWESOME song.................................

Date: June 19, 2012 10:15PM

Lol, not ALL day...I went out for awhile.... :)

...lemme ask you, how are the bugs at your house? I am so sick of them, I gotta get a citronella injection os something! Lol

Posted by: Bitch ()
Date: June 19, 2012 10:17PM

Hey Gordon, since I'm dragged into this shit for trying to scott out I thought I would say hey! I've heard about you but don't think we have ever interacted before lol...this shit is craaaaazy...it's like 98 360s and turned upside down and went retrogade around the full moon twice!

Date: June 19, 2012 10:18PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> p.s. that seriously is one GOT DAMN AWESOME
> song.................................

Love you for your use of 'got' ;) awww, remember that Sonic Youth poster you had way back when? :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2012 12:32PM by JenK.

Are you inferring that I have bugged Scott's house? LoLz
Date: June 19, 2012 10:19PM

the bugs at my house have been swept clean by Holland Hall .....................

Re: Are you inferring that I have bugged Scott's house? LoLz
Date: June 19, 2012 10:22PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> the bugs at my house have been swept clean by
> Holland Hall .....................

Lol, no not those bugs...I meant the damn mosquitoes that plague me when i h2o the garden :/ mere curiosity, and it's more exciting than Scottie atm :P

Although, if you plan to go bug his house come snag me, heh

Posted by: sad ()
Date: June 19, 2012 10:29PM

Bitch Wrote:
> Hey Gordon, since I'm dragged into this shit for
> trying to scott out I thought I would say hey!
> I've heard about you but don't think we have ever
> interacted before lol...this shit is
> craaaaazy...it's like 98 360s and turned upside
> down and went retrogade around the full moon
> twice!

No one cares, lizzie

Date: June 19, 2012 10:31PM

Oh I know and I love it! :)

Date: June 19, 2012 10:42PM

@Bitch - yeah.......it's been a strange and crazy journey. More trippy than Haight and Ashbury '69...............

If at first you dont succeed...............spy spy again ;)
Date: June 19, 2012 10:46PM

@JenK - plan too? LoLz

Date: June 19, 2012 10:48PM

Aww...you'll get over it!

Re: If at first you dont succeed...............spy spy again ;)
Date: June 19, 2012 11:00PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @JenK - plan too? LoLz

exactly lolz ;)

Date: June 19, 2012 11:03PM

Our most recent visitors from the local area are seen below. Out of view are our visitors from the states to the West, as well as our Jersey City girl and locales overseas. Brought to you by The Ambassador.

file.php?40,file=62321,filename=visitors

Date: June 19, 2012 11:06PM

Show the Jersey Part!

Date: June 19, 2012 11:10PM

Bitch Wrote:
> Show the Jersey Part!

No, because I live in New Jersey, yo.

Date: June 20, 2012 01:52AM

Hey Caleb:

Your Sister called about a "three way".

No, really. I'm not making it up.

I could be wrong, though.

Maybe it's your Mom?

Posted by: Beano ()
Date: June 20, 2012 01:58AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Hey Caleb:
>
> Your Sister called about a "three way".
>
> No, really. I'm not making it up.
>
> I could be wrong, though.
>
> Maybe it's your Mom?

Hola Pendejo,

Who is Caleb?

Date: June 20, 2012 02:06AM

12:50AM 1-703-362-2143

Back in 2008, the owner of this number sold a 60 galon aquarium.

Date: June 20, 2012 02:07AM

"Beano"

Email: Hidden
Last Activity: 06/20/2012 01:56AM

Ghost.

Date: June 20, 2012 02:09AM

I've always had weird sleeping patterns.

As an adult, I still shoot for my normal 5, but I take a "break" most nights, now.

I mention that I'm tired a lot. It generally sets any gaffes up to be more forgivable.

They used me writing "I'm tired" as an excuse to commit me for exhaustion.

Posted by: Beano ()
Date: June 20, 2012 02:13AM

file.php?40,file=62334,filename=chalk+ou

Posted by: zzz... ()
Date: June 20, 2012 02:18AM

This thread is gay

Date: June 20, 2012 02:20AM

12:50AM 1-703-362-2143

I've called the number twice.

The first time, it was a fairly young sounding female voice.

She sounded coherent in a way that Gordon isn't.

But, she denied that anyone had used the number.

Didn't seem to mind me calling at 1:xx.

Personally, that would've pissed me off before I'd even answered the phone.

Date: June 20, 2012 02:22AM

The second time I called was weird.

Voice was trying to disguise itself... I'm still not sure that it was Gordon.

Would repeat or clarify anything.

Short answers.

Weird.

Date: June 20, 2012 02:23AM

Anyway, it's a Verizon number.

I'm assuming nobody has reported a cellphone stolen.

Gordon actually does have a female friend.

And Caleb might as well be placing these prank calls himself.

Posted by: gordon ()
Date: June 20, 2012 02:26AM

2concerned Wrote:
> The second time I called was weird.
>
> Voice was trying to disguise itself... I'm still
> not sure that it was Gordon.
>
> Would repeat or clarify anything.
>
> Short answers.
>
> Weird.

what is weird is that you are stalking and harassing the person whose telephone number that really is and are mentally unstable in thinking that anybody else actually cares. you need a psychiatrist.

Date: June 20, 2012 02:26AM

Here's an interesting "Bitch" thread, BTW:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/917201/917287.html#msg-917287

Re: So I was in Richmond

Mr. Green...hey..no one has called you that in awhile. Still mad about your name? Glad I had so much control over you that you stopped using that name.

Anyway this is my thread and I was typing to you. My point is everyone says KD is in Richmond. So it is. Why? Because nothing eesh says has ever been fact. Move along now. Go to the police station and tell them I said I'm going to gut you like a fish!

Date: June 20, 2012 02:35AM

Hmmm... times are off on my phone.

I'm showing the call that just came in as being 1:43, not 2:30.

"Dist of Columbi" 1-202-456-1111

Another pre-recording prank call.

Posted by: aaa ()
Date: June 20, 2012 02:39AM

aaa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2012 01:43PM by aaa.

Date: June 20, 2012 02:41AM

Joe Friday, ilulz, and bitch appear to be part of the assault team.

I can't wait to find out what evil shit they've done together.

Heheh... the last number goes to the "White House Comments Line".

Keep this up a bit longer, please.

I can take the phone off the hook at any time.

Date: June 20, 2012 02:44AM

I'm actually missing half your posts, Michelle.

You must be feeling extra-touched tonight.

Or is it the accomplice?

Date: June 20, 2012 02:45AM

I wonder when Cary is going to get sick of the constant account creation.

Posted by: nothing new ()
Date: June 20, 2012 02:48AM

2concerned Wrote:
> I wonder when Cary is going to get sick of the
> constant account creation.

it has been going on for years and also please realize that just because cary doesn't post under the name cary doesn't mean he is not part of it. he likes to remain anonymous just like the rest of us. just sayin

Date: June 20, 2012 02:55AM

Gordon is going to have to go to bed some time, but she doesn't want to.

She knows I'm rested, and will remain so.

She won't get that advantage.

Off meds, she's going to break.

On them, she's going to veg.

Date: June 20, 2012 02:57AM

In all these attacks on my credibility, you guys are missing the fact that my credibility is impeccable.

Plus, there's the fact that I found a sociopath out of nowhere.

You think I just threw a dart at the "Eb" page of the phonebook???

I DO THIS SHIT FOR A LIVING.

I showed my resume before, and was called crazy for it.

Posted by: I am Gorton ()
Date: June 20, 2012 03:00AM

2concerned Wrote:

>
> I DO THIS SHIT FOR A LIVING.
>

PLEASE EXPLAIN.

file.php?40,file=62336,filename=cuddly+b

Posted by: I am Gorton ()
Date: June 20, 2012 03:04AM

2concerned Wrote:

> I showed my resume before, and was called crazy
> for it.

No, you were called crazy for 1,300 nonsense posts ranting to yourself over a one month period. That is crazy. Plus nobody really even knows what any of this is actually about. We are just feeding your delusional behavior.

Date: June 20, 2012 03:09AM

If I were wrong, wouldn't someone - out of a family of lawyers, I think - have called me by now?

Someone besides Gordon, and her younger white female(?) accomplice, anyway....

Date: June 20, 2012 03:11AM

Welcome to page 16, BTW.

Pages: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 28

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.