HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 9 of 10
Re: Best place to buy guns in NVa
Posted by: Disco Danny ()
Date: November 18, 2011 06:18PM

you two bitches still going at it? get a room and go fuck each other in the ass with the broken end of a broomstick

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Alexander Smith ()
Date: November 19, 2011 12:16AM

I'm going to actually contribute to the thread. NOVA Firearms just opened up in Falls Church, right on Broad st. They do not have convenient hours for weekdays, however.

Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: November 19, 2011 08:22AM

marvin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Or are you talking about how I was not permitted
> to take off last Weds

Correct, thank you for being honest about it!

> but caneasily take off
> today at the job you have imagined for me?

Lots of useless DC employees such as yourself work 9 hour days so that they're off every other Friday. And considering how miserable your commute is, it would certainly make sense for you to participate in such a thing. :-)

I expect to see several more 8:30am (not 8:43!) posts out of you next week. You clearly have a huge desire to show me I'm wrong (even though I know I'm right, just like with your phone posts), so you'd better go all out. :-)

> If you live far away from work, it takes longer
> than a person who live closer. Regardless of
> traffic.

Love watching you squirm! So now your claim is that the <10 miles I live outside the beltway is the reason I get up early? The mere 10 minutes that it takes me to cover that distance (given that I get up early to avoid traffic, right?) forces me to get up hours earlier than you? This is what you were able to come up with? :-)

> More with the homo talk?

LOL, I really hit a nerve with that one. Despite it being completely clear what I meant, you felt the need to bring up homosexuality again. Your desperate times continue. :-)

Posted by: Wrong ()
Date: November 19, 2011 08:41AM

Alexander Smith Wrote:
> I'm going to actually contribute to the thread.
> NOVA Firearms just opened up in Falls Church,
> right on Broad st. They do not have convenient
> hours for weekdays, however.

Huh, they're open all evening
spacer85.gif

Posted by: marv ()
Date: November 19, 2011 01:57PM

Kilton Wrote:

> Correct, thank you for being honest about it!

Too bad it had to be taken out of context for you to come close to even making somewhat of a minor point. LOL. No smiley? You must seriously be rattled. p-)

I do appreciate the effort you took to not post last night and even wait until the 8 am hour to post today. I am sure you found it difficult. You probably want us to think you actually did something with that time besides sit at home alone. Unfortunately for you, last night was no different than any other Friday for you. LOL. v-)

> Lots of useless DC employees such as yourself work
> 9 hour days so that they're off every other
> Friday.

LOL. This keeps getting better and better. This must be the third or fourth time you have adjusted your made up assumptions about my work schedule. I am not as invested in this thread as you are, but I am sure there are consecutive Fridays where you claimed I was working in DC from 9-6. In order for your new assertion to jive, you would have had to have been wrong. Granted, you have been wrong the whole time, but it is fun to see those gerbils working overtime in your head to make your assumptions remotely plausible. Too bad for you it just doens't do the trick. You can't be faulted for trying though. LOL. n-)

> And considering how miserable your commute
> is, it would certainly make sense for you to
> participate in such a thing. :-)

LOL. A miserable commute inside the beltway? My neighbors leave home at 8:30 and get to work before 9. You have to leave before the sun comes up to make it in on time. Your commute is a miserable one no matter what time you omake it. Another consequence of your poor life choices. LOL. b-)

> I expect to see several more 8:30am (not 8:43!)
> posts out of you next week.

Considering I get up around 8, it just may be possible. k-)

> You clearly have a
> huge desire to show me I'm wrong

Actually, I have clearly demonstrated you have beenwrong. It is you who has a clear desire to show us that you may be right by changing your story and assumptions multiple times to make your fantasy even remotely possible. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Heck, with you anything is possible. You mat even say I am on short term disability, or lost my job, or who knows what. Let's see what you can make up next. LOL. v-)

> LOL, I really hit a nerve with that one. Despite
> it being completely clear what I meant, you felt
> the need to bring up homosexuality again. Your
> desperate times continue. :-)

I know what you meant? Seriously? It sounds gay. You know it does and the best defense you have for it is that it is "clear." It is far from clear. I still don't understand why you are ashamed of it. I get being ashamed of the poor choice you made to live so far outside the beltway. I get being ashamed of having a miserable job in some god forsesaken cubeland hell. I get being ashamed of having to warp the cidcumstances around your clearly erroneous assertions. I get being ashamed of having zippy social life. What I don't get, is why you are ashamed of being gay. This day in age, in this area, there are many people out of the closet. So, no, you didn't hit a nerve at all, because me pointing out that you are gay was not intended as an insult. i-)

Date: November 19, 2011 04:12PM

Wow, what a novel! Looks like you spent at least 20 minutes typing. I'm pushing all the right buttons, as usual. :-)

marv Wrote:
> You probably want us to think you actually did
> something with that time besides sit at home
> alone.

Hey, is that your first reference to "us" since your vacation? I wonder why you took a break from mentioning it. Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that none of your other made-up Marvs posted during your entire trip, could it? Doh. :-)

> LOL. This keeps getting better and better. This
> must be the third or fourth time you have adjusted
> your made up assumptions about my work schedule.

LOL, I've adjusted nothing. You work in DC from 9-6 and are ashamed of it. After weeks of me mentioning it, you finally got fed up and decided to go in 20 minutes early a couple times to try and show me I'm wrong. My accusations caused you to go into work early. Once again you show the depth of your obsession with me. :-)

> Considering I get up around 8, it just may be
> possible. k-)

Excellent -- please keep up the good work. You really need to pull out all the stops here. Kilton knows where & when you work and it drives you crazy, so whatever needs to be done needs to be done. Go in early, go in late. Whatever it takes! Let's see how long you can sustain it. :-)

> So, no, you didn't hit a nerve at all

LOL, perhaps the longest paragraph of the entire thread topped off with "you didn't hit a nerve". This is like when you (used to) post from your phone to tell me you're not posting from your phone. You'd better re-read that Lying 101 book. :-)

Posted by: marvin ()
Date: November 19, 2011 06:05PM

Kilton Wrote:
> Wow, what a novel! Looks like you spent at least
> 20 minutes typing. I'm pushing all the right
> buttons, as usual. :-)

LOL. You just revealed more about how obsessed you are with this thread. If long thread are a sign of hitting nerves, I have hitting the bullseye for weeks. Plus, the fact that you think that post would take 20 minutes tells us how long you spend responding. Thanks for confirming the fact that you are completely unhinged at this point. j-)

> Hey, is that your first reference to "us" since
> your vacation?

No idea. I am sure you have or will go back and check. I have no doubt you read and re-read what has been written in response to you over and over again. n-)

> LOL, I've adjusted nothing.

You've adjusted everything. Hours, days worked, days off, etc. You can't keep your story straight at all. It changes on a daily basis. It is fun to watch you try and lie your way out of it to no avail though. k-)

> Kilton knows where & when you work and it drives you
> crazy.

Kilton pretended he knew when and where I worked and when the facts hit him hard in the face, he had to change the story multiple times. p-)

Kilton hates the fact that marvin has correctly revealed how far he lives from work, his lack of social life, his miserable cube job, etc. What pains Kilton most at this point is that all of his 9-6 talk has been roundly refuted and he has nothing left to cling to. Admittedly, it is fun to watch him attempt to hang onto his accusations despite how futile the effort may be. h-)

> LOL, perhaps the longest paragraph of the entire
> thread topped off with "you didn't hit a nerve".

Well, at least you recognize all the evidence pointing to your sexual preference is indisputable and you aren't trying to deny it anymore. I think that is a good first step. It may give you some of the confidence you have been clearly lacking. Accepting yourself is the first step in getting others to accept you. n-)

Date: November 20, 2011 06:45AM

marvin Wrote:
> If long thread are a
> sign of hitting nerves, I have hitting the
> bullseye for weeks.

Wow, can you translate that into English? Looks like you took my "20 minutes" comment to heart and tried to type up this response faster. See what happens. :-)

> You've adjusted everything. Hours, days worked,
> days off, etc.

You sure I've adjusted hours? I've been saying 9-6 ever since I first brought it up. The fact that I'm sticking to my guns (because, just as you feared, I do know it for a fact) seems frustrating to you. Your "20 minutes early" trick didn't have a chance. :-)

> What
> pains Kilton most at this point is that all of his
> 9-6 talk has been roundly refuted and he has
> nothing left to cling to.

Still "roundly refuted"? LOL. If it weren't for the fact that I already knew for sure anyway, your sudden 8:40am posts (after 2 weeks of me talking about it) would have confirmed I was right anyway. Pretty solid work on your part, as usual. :-)

> Well, at least you recognize all the evidence
> pointing to your sexual preference is indisputable
> and you aren't trying to deny it anymore.

LOL, I guess the better way to handle it would be to frantically deny it in every single post -- like you do about your work hours. Besides, you don't believe it yourself anyway, so what would be the point? Pretty adorable. :-)

Date: November 20, 2011 10:52AM

6:45 am. Must have been another lonely night in the Kilton exurban hell.

Kilton Wrote:
> The fact that I'm sticking to my guns

The fact is you are changing your guns every chance you get. k-)

> Pretty solid work on your part, as usual. :-)

Thanks, but it didn't take a whole lot of effort to dispel your erroneous assertions. m-)

> Besides, you don't believe it yourself anyway, so what would be
> the point?

Really? All your posts are indicative of a gay man. Ultra attention to detail, the use of the word "teehee," the smileys, the obsession over a man, assuming other men love you, etc. l-)

> Pretty adorable. :-)

Thanks, i rest my case. g-)

Date: November 20, 2011 01:03PM

Aw, back to short posts after I made fun of your novel yesterday? You're so easy. :-)

marv Wrote:
> Thanks, but it didn't take a whole lot of effort
> to dispel your erroneous assertions. m-)

Remember what I said about sustaining the 8:30am posts. I don't want to hear any excuses. :-)

> Really? All your posts are indicative of a gay
> man. Ultra attention to detail, the use of the
> word "teehee," the smileys, the obsession over a
> man, assuming other men love you, etc. l-)

LOL, and there's the slip-up that I knew was inevitable: Marv accidentally revealing that he follows my other posts. I haven't used 'teehee' in this thread. Doh! It really is like taking candy from a baby. Don't worry though -- with a stereotypical boring DC government job like yours, I almost can't even blame you for passing the time by tracking Kilton "all day". :-)

Posted by: Marc ()
Date: November 20, 2011 01:16PM

Thanks for playing with me again Ki1ton

Date: November 20, 2011 07:16PM

Kilton Wrote:
> Aw, back to short posts after I made fun of your
> novel yesterday? You're so easy. :-)

Well, sometimes it only takes a little to get you all worked up. I know you are pissed because yoh have had to change my work schedule and days over and over again in order to make them remotely plausible. It is funny that you are "sticking to your guns" when your posts clearly show you changing your story over and over again. i-)

> Remember what I said about sustaining the 8:30am
> posts. I don't want to hear any excuses. :-)

LOL. This from the guy who said I may have a 9:30 start time. No matter what time I post, you will come up with some fantastic reason that you think supports your assertions. n-)

> LOL, and there's the slip-up that I knew was
> inevitable: Marv accidentally revealing that he
> follows my other posts.

Reading posts is different than following. I can understand how someone as obsessed as you would confuse the two. It was Kilton, after all, who went on other threads and referenced Marvin. LOL. h-)

> I haven't used 'teehee' in
> this thread.

At least you aren't trying to assert that a heterosexual would use that term. n-)

> Don't worry though -- with a
> stereotypical boring DC government job like yours,

LOL. Now I work for the government downtown? Things are getting desperate for you. Even an imbecile like you is aware that most gov folks downtown don't commute because the gov doesn't provide parking. Another Kilton slip up. h-)

Date: November 21, 2011 07:31AM

marv Wrote:
> It is funny that you are "sticking to
> your guns" when your posts clearly show you
> changing your story over and over again. i-)

As you have yet to show where I've changed anything, these words ring pretty hollow. But if it makes you think you're convincing me I'm wrong when I already know I'm right, I guess it's not a total loss, right? :-)

> No matter what time I post, you will
> come up with some fantastic reason that you think
> supports your assertions. n-)

I hope this isn't code for "I will not be able to post at 8:30am this morning." I have more faith in you than that. :-)

> Reading posts is different than following.

Following is when you find such posts by regularly searching via my profile, because you're obsessed with my every word. And just like your phone posts and work schedule, keep wondering how I know that. :-)

> Even an
> imbecile like you is aware that most gov folks
> downtown don't commute because the gov doesn't
> provide parking.

LOL, most? You're using "mosts" to try and prove me wrong now? "Most" people wouldn't be obsessed enough with a forum thread to track it from their phone, but that doesn't stop you. :-)

Date: November 21, 2011 08:20AM

Kilton Wrote:

> As you have yet to show where I've changed
> anything, these words ring pretty hollow. But if
> it makes you think you're convincing me I'm wrong
> when I already know I'm right, I guess it's not a
> total loss, right? :-)

Kilton Wrote:
> LOL, the guy who works 9-5 (Or maybe it's a 9:30
> start? :-)

Total loss on your part. LOL. g-)

> I hope this isn't code for "I will not be able to
> post at 8:30am this morning." I have more faith in
> you than that. :-)

Working form home, I can post any time I desire. Your life in cube hell is a different stroty. m-)

> Following is when you find such posts by regularly
> searching via my profile, because you're obsessed
> with my every word. And just like your phone posts
> and work schedule, keep wondering how I know that.
> :-)

Sorry, Kilton, reading posts doesn't qualify with the level of obsession that is required to mention Marvin in other topics as you have done. You may want to start thinking these things through a bit better. LOL. n-)

> LOL, most? You're using "mosts" to try and prove
> me wrong now? "Most" people wouldn't be obsessed
> enough with a forum thread to track it from their
> phone, but that doesn't stop you. :-)

So, after you are caught in another inconsistency, this is the best you can come up with? It is slighyly better than you trying defend your homosexual remarks, but only slightly. LOL. v-)

Posted by: NRA ()
Date: November 21, 2011 08:42AM

Why cant we talk about GUNS?

Date: November 21, 2011 11:42AM

marvin Wrote:
> Total loss on your part. LOL. g-)

In a sense, you actually have a point. I did give you the benefit of the doubt initially, as 9-6 is even more pathetic than 9-5. But I clearly overestimated you, which was a mistake. Problem is, you said I've changed the story "over and over again". What happened to that? :-)

> Working form home, I can post any time I desire.

Excellent, so you'll be able to sustain this new posting time of yours. I look forward to it. And I promise not to make fun of you for posting as soon as you wake up, since we both know you're up well before 8. :-)

> So, after you are caught in another inconsistency,
> this is the best you can come up with?

LOL, now you're declaring "mosts" to be inconsistencies? I love Marv Logic! Most people aren't gay, so thanks for admitting you erred on that one. :-)

Date: November 21, 2011 01:21PM

Kilton Wrote:
> In a sense, you actually have a point.

Wow, I never imagined that you could backpedal that fast. Thanks for admitting you have been wrong all along. LOL. b-)

> Problem is, you said I've changed the story "over and over
> again". What happened to that? :-)

You have been and it has been proven "over and over again." j-)

> Excellent, so you'll be able to sustain this new
> posting time of yours.

Are you referring to the posting time that refutes your assertions so much that you have had to change your theories time and time again? LOL. m-)

> I look forward to it. And I
> promise not to make fun of you for posting as soon
> as you wake up,

That's funny coming from the 6 am hour poster. I know I hit a nerve with that one. Thanks for confirming. y-)

> Most people aren't gay, so thanks for admitting you erred on
> that one. :-)

However, zero heterosexual men post smileys, use the word "teehee," call other men "cute" or "adorable," describe their partner as a "long term relationship," or wish that other men "love" them. k-)

Date: November 21, 2011 08:49PM

marvin Wrote:
> Wow, I never imagined that you could backpedal
> that fast. Thanks for admitting you have been
> wrong all along. LOL. b-)

The difference between you and I is that if I goof up (by, say, claiming that your work hours suck "pretty much totally" when the reality is "totally") I admit it. I'm not so invested in an Internet forum that I feel the need to dance around a mistake. I know you wouldn't be familiar with such an odd concept. :-)

> Are you referring to the posting time that refutes
> your assertions so much that you have had to
> change your theories time and time again? LOL.
> m-)

The only thing your posts have proven is that you're willing to adjust your work schedule because of me (which, as I mentioned before, is truly astounding). What I want to see now is how far you're willing to go. So I'm going to need an 8:30am'er tomorrow, and then we'll pick it up next week since Wednesday and Friday don't count. Since you're supposedly home at that time and can post "whenever you want", it should be no problem at all, right? :-)

> However, zero heterosexual men post smileys, use
> the word "teehee," call other men "cute" or
> "adorable," describe their partner as a "long term
> relationship," or wish that other men "love" them.
> k-)

What you've done above is basically come up with a list of "Things Kilton does to annoy me" (with a couple real stretches thrown in for good measure). And the fact that you eventually resorted to calling me gay is just proof that I succeeded. :-)

Date: November 21, 2011 11:50PM

Kilton Wrote:
> I'm not so invested in an
> Internet forum that I feel the need to dance
> around a mistake.

Sorry, but 9 pages of responses to me would indicate otherwise. LOL. f-)

> The only thing your posts have proven is that
> you're willing to adjust your work schedule
> because of me (which, as I mentioned before, is
> truly astounding). What I want to see now is how
> far you're willing to go. So I'm going to need an
> 8:30am'er tomorrow, and then we'll pick it up next
> week since Wednesday and Friday don't count. Since
> you're supposedly home at that time and can post
> "whenever you want", it should be no problem at
> all, right? :-)

Wow, talk about a novel. You must be annoyed beyond belief tonight. And, yes, thanks for admitting I work at home and can post whenever. You are finally getting the hang of admitting your mistakes. v-)

> What you've done above is basically come up with a
> list of "Things Kilton does to annoy me"

Why would the fact that your are gay annoy me? x-)

Date: November 22, 2011 06:19AM

marv Wrote:
> Sorry, but 9 pages of responses to me would
> indicate otherwise. LOL. f-)

I wonder what would be indicated by the fact that you started this exchange, that you refresh the thread every few minutes all day from work (in DC!), track it from your phone, and track my other posts. You just brush all these facts off, right? :-)

> And, yes, thanks for
> admitting I work at home and can post whenever.
> You are finally getting the hang of admitting your
> mistakes. v-)

You accidentally forgot to say that, yes, it will be no problem for you to continue posting at 8:30am. Just an oversight I'm sure. :-)

> Why would the fact that your are gay annoy me? x-)

If you really believed it, it would annoy you because you'd be faced with being obsessed with a gay person. But as it stands you can at least hold your head high and tell yourself that, even though you're obsessed, at least he's straight. :-)

Date: November 22, 2011 10:21AM

Wow, a super ealry post. I clearly hit a nerve. z-)

Kilton Wrote:
> I wonder what would be indicated by the fact that
> you started this exchange,

What would be indicated? How about the fact that I exposed a socially inept troll? LOL. j-)

> You accidentally forgot to say that, yes, it will
> be no problem for you to continue posting at
> 8:30am. Just an oversight I'm sure. :-)

Why would that be a problem? I suppose if I post between 6 and 6:30 pm you'll have some ready to use excuse for that as well? m-)

> If you really believed it, it would annoy you
> because you'd be faced with being obsessed with a
> gay person. But as it stands you can at least hold
> your head high and tell yourself that, even though
> you're obsessed, at least he's straight. :-)

That is a decent attempt to claim you are a heterosexual, but the facts in play indicate otherwise. Again, I am not sure why you are ashamed of that fact given all the other things you should be ashamed of. b-)

Date: November 22, 2011 11:47AM

marv Wrote:
> Wow, a super ealry post. I clearly hit a nerve.
> z-)

Super early? Are you still pretending you don't get up until 8:00? :-)

> Why would that be a problem?

Well considering you didn't do it today, it must be a problem. LOL. Guess you didn't want to be late again today. Sure didn't take long for you to balk! Fortunately, next week you have a chance to redeem yourself. Will you adjust your schedule for Kilton for an entire week? Or will you bow out with some lame excuse like the one you'll inevitably present for today? We'll know soon. :-)

> That is a decent attempt to claim you are a
> heterosexual, but the facts in play indicate
> otherwise.

The fact that I so easily annoy you is the only one that's important. You can hope all you want that saying I'm gay will annoy me back, but it's just more evidence of how seriously you take this compared to me. :-)

Date: November 22, 2011 01:42PM

Kilton Wrote:
> Super early? Are you still pretending you don't
> get up until 8:00? :-)

Actually, today I woke up after 8. I was on my computer before 9 though. You had been thinking of me for a couple of hours at that point. j-)

> Well considering you didn't do it today, it must
> be a problem. LOL.

I slept in a bit today, but as I said, I was on my computer in my house by 9. You had to get up early to beat the traffic. You really hate how that traffic dictates the way you live your life. n-)

> Guess you didn't want to be
> late again today.

Late? Late for what? What are you even talking about? When was I late and what was I late for? This should be good. b-)

> Sure didn't take long for you to
> balk!

Did I? v-)

> Or will you bow out with some lame excuse like the one you'll
> inevitably present for today? We'll know soon.

Which excuse was that? You are setting yourself up for defeat here. Take a look around the forum. I left you some breadcrumbs because I knew you would go down this futile path. You really are quite predictable. LOL. n-)

> You can hope all you want that saying I'm gay will annoy me back,

You are who you are. Why should you be annoyed by the fact that you are gay? x-)

Date: November 22, 2011 07:38PM

marvin Wrote:
> Actually, today I woke up after 8.

Nope! There's the lame excuse that I predicted, though. You were sitting in traffic at 8:30 and couldn't post. I wonder if you'll use this excuse next week as well? :-)

> Late? Late for what?

Remember way back yesterday when you went into work late so that you could post here at the magic time? Oddly, you seem to be "playing" dumb more and more lately. :-)

> Take a look around the forum. I
> left you some breadcrumbs because I knew you would
> go down this futile path. You really are quite
> predictable. LOL. n-)

LOL, breadcrumbs? That sure sounds like the work of a person who's obsessed. So while normally I'd just assume the author of such a dopey statement was lying, in your case I can absolutely believe you "attempted" something. After all, I'm sure spending "all day" on FFU can occasionally get boring. :-)

Date: November 22, 2011 08:21PM

Kilton Wrote:
> marvin Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Actually, today I woke up after 8.
>
> Nope! There's the lame excuse that I predicted,
> though. You were sitting in traffic at 8:30 and
> couldn't post. I wonder if you'll use this excuse
> next week as well? :-)

Really? Look around the forum. As I said, you are way too predictable. u-)

> Remember way back yesterday when you went into
> work late so that you could post here at the magic
> time? Oddly, you seem to be "playing" dumb more
> and more lately. :-)

Going in late, sometimes early. Getting off at 5, gettinh off at 6. Taking off last Friday, this Wednesday and Friday, a few days a couple of weeks ago. Gee, for a guy "no say regarding his work hours," Kilton's got me coming and going at all times (assuming they might make his theory plausible). Oops, Kilton, your theories are crumbling around you and you have nothing to support them. LOL. n-)

> LOL, breadcrumbs? That sure sounds like the work
> of a person who's obsessed.

It took me two seconds to drop them. You spent at least an hour looking for it before you found it. Yeah, that is the level of Kilton's obsession. n-)

Date: November 23, 2011 07:18AM

marvin Wrote:
> Really? Look around the forum. As I said, you are
> way too predictable. u-)

You "forget" that I'm not obsessed with you like you are with me. I couldn't be the slightest bit interested in whatever you're talking about (especially since it's made up). I'm not surprised that someone who tracks my every word would have trouble with this concept. :-)

> Going in late, sometimes early. Getting off at 5,
> gettinh off at 6. Taking off last Friday, this
> Wednesday and Friday, a few days a couple of weeks
> ago.

Wow, what a nice exaggerated list you have there. It's almost as if you're struggling to make a point, LOL. I didn't say you were taking the rest of this week off. But it's possible, since many people will travel. You seem to think that not having control over an awful 9-6 shift (which you don't) somehow relates to vacation days. Odd. :-)

> It took me two seconds to drop them. You spent at
> least an hour looking for it before you found it.

So at the beginning of this post you told me to look around. Now at the end of the post, you say I've already looked for an hour. LOL. Straight story. :-)

Date: November 23, 2011 10:16AM

Kilton Wrote:
> You "forget" that I'm not obsessed with you like
> you are with me.

Really? 9 pages indicate otherwise as do your pre-dawn posts. LOL. m-)

> I couldn't be the slightest bit
> interested in whatever you're talking about
> (especially since it's made up).

Made up? Before you were "absolutely sure." Which is it? Having trouble keeping track of your thoughts? b-)

> Wow, what a nice exaggerated list you have there.

Exaggerated? Those are all statements you have made. Why are you running away from them now? Have you realized how absurd your assertions sound? k-)

> It's almost as if you're struggling to make a
> point, LOL.

LOL. Struggling? You mean like making up excuses as to why Marvin can post when it doesn't fit into your ill conceived theories? x-)

> I didn't say you were taking the rest
> of this week off.

Only that "Wednesday and Friday don't count." There you go again having trouble keeping track of all the "justifications" and "qualifications" you have been making. Flustered doesn't even begin to describe you. You are so angry now that you can't even think straight. o-)

> You seem to think that not
> having control over an awful 9-6 shift (which you
> don't) somehow relates to vacation days. Odd. :-)

So, when you claimed I was going in earlier and/or later than 9 that was relative to what? If I didn't have control, how could I show up after 9? Not to mention the sudden appearance of a "you have every other Friday off" that you hopelessly grasped for. Your inconsistencies are unravelling you. I bet you think about these things during your whole commute. LOL. g-)

If you actually believe what you are writing, I have succeeded more than I ever anticipated in completely unhinging you. I knew I could get you angry, bitter and desperate, never did I imagine I could cause you to become delusional. This is great. u-)

Date: November 23, 2011 06:43PM

marvin Wrote:
> Made up? Before you were "absolutely sure." Which
> is it? Having trouble keeping track of your
> thoughts? b-)

Can you show me where I said "absolutely sure"? Having trouble keeping track of what you read? :-)

> LOL. Struggling? You mean like making up excuses
> as to why Marvin can post when it doesn't fit into
> your ill conceived theories? x-)

There's nothing made-up about it. I've got you pegged, and you're so desperate to convince me I'm wrong that over the last week you've gone in both early and late so that you could post at the magic time. As usual, my posts control your behavior. :-)

> If I didn't have control, how could I show up after 9?

LOL, so when I say that you work 9-6 not by your choice, you think I mean that you can absolutely never adjust it for a day here and there -- like you work at Wendy's and have to follow the exact posted schedule? Office jobs don't work that way, even for losers like you. People have doctor's appointments, etc. So what would be great is to know what excuses you've given your boss over the last week -- excuses which clearly ran out of steam yesterday, since you had to go in on time. :-)

Next week we'll get a better idea of just how desperate you are to try to get me to stop making fun of your work hours. Queue the "No I slept in I swear!!!" posts. :-)

Date: November 23, 2011 07:31PM

Kilton Wrote:

> Can you show me where I said "absolutely sure"?
> Having trouble keeping track of what you read?

"in your case I can absolutely believe you "attempted" something." Maybe not "sure, but close enough. p-)

You really are flustered. This was only a day ago. n-)

> There's nothing made-up about it. I've got you
> pegged, and you're so desperate to convince me I'm
> wrong that over the last week you've gone in both
> early and late so that you could post at the magic
> time. As usual, my posts control your behavior.

LOL. Your ever changing stories and theories are definitely hilarious. "You went in early." "No, wait, you went in late." "I mean you have every Friday off!" i-)

They never get old. It is entertaining to see you try and think up new plausible scenarios. Is this what you spend your time thinking about during your long commute? j-)

> excuses which clearly ran out of steam yesterday, since you had to go in on > time. :-)

Oh, Kilton that which proves you wrong (again) is just a few clicks of the mouse away. c-)

> Next week we'll get a better idea of just how
> desperate you are to try to get me to stop making
> fun of your work hours. Queue the "No I slept in I
> swear!!!" posts. :-)

What we will get next week is some more schedule adjustment theories from Kilton. We will see him get even more flustered. Take that to the bank. o-)

Posted by: Easy ()
Date: November 25, 2011 01:33PM

Nug Tun Wrote:
> Where would you recommend the cheapest place is to
> buy firearms in NoVa (legally)? Looking for a
> good selection of hand guns, high shot guns and
> long guns/rifles. Any place around sell something
> good like a Glock 22 .40 for $300? Thanks in
> advance

Walmart

Posted by: merv ()
Date: November 25, 2011 11:11PM

Watch out for pepper spray.

Date: November 27, 2011 06:35AM

marvin Wrote:
> "in your case I can absolutely believe you
> "attempted" something." Maybe not "sure, but
> close enough. p-)

LOL, not close at all actually. English racks up yet another point against poor Marv. :-)

> LOL. Your ever changing stories and theories are
> definitely hilarious. "You went in early." "No,
> wait, you went in late." "I mean you have every
> Friday off!" i-)

The fact that you feel the need to invent changes is just more proof that I'm right. You went in early once, and late a couple times. The early one was my favorite, because you claim to not get up until after 8 (Another lie due to you being ashamed of your life!) -- and you were in DC posting to me shortly after 8:30. It's really amazing that I could have that much power over the Internet. :-)

Anyway, sorry you ended up having to go into work on Friday. I'd say "That must have sucked", but it was probably just like every other workday for you: absolutely nothing to do except hang out on FFU and stare at the clock. :-)

Posted by: Expo Center Gun Nut ()
Date: November 27, 2011 12:39PM

Nations Gun Show no doubt. You can haggle prices, as there's just so much competition under one roof. Its insane the deals I've gotten, Glocks brand new for $499, Ruger 9mm newer non boat anchor ass decocking type of pistols for 300, etc. This is the spot. Good luck on parking though.

Date: November 27, 2011 01:43PM

This thread is more about Kilton troll posts than guns.

It is legal to open carry in VA. So what is the best handgun, a 1911, Glock, HK USP or a Sig? I prefer my 1911, but am thinking of picking up a Glock.

Thoughts?

Posted by: @ merv ()
Date: November 27, 2011 01:52PM

Isn't the 1911 a little bulky to be carrying on your hip?? I think my back would kill me if I was toting one around all day every day.

Of your list, I'd carry a compact Glock. Lots of calibers to choose from, and the simplest mechanisms of the guns you've listed (i.e. - less to go wrong if you're ever actually using it).

Posted by: Tap Rack Bang ()
Date: November 28, 2011 01:02AM

merv Wrote:
> It is legal to open carry in VA. So what is the
> best handgun, a 1911, Glock, HK USP or a Sig? I
> prefer my 1911, but am thinking of picking up a
> Glock.

You neglect to mind the dynamic: operator, environment, and objectives. You're also comparing a model with many mfgrs, two mfgrs sans model, and a mfgr with model. Your question is short-sighted and malformed.

Posted by: handyjack ()
Date: November 28, 2011 01:34AM

I just got my form 4 signed off and the Beretta 93R that I want is being transferred from out of state.

Now, I just have to make sure that my CCW doesn't prohibit carrying a machine pistol.

All these hoplophobes should be grateful...

Date: November 28, 2011 06:26PM

Kilton Wrote:

> LOL, not close at all actually.

Pretty much spot on. Chalk up another failed attempt for Kilton. n-)

> The fact that you feel the need to invent changes
> is just more proof that I'm right.

Invent them? It is hilarious considering your ever changing statements speak to your own ludicsous delusions. g-)

> It's really amazing that I could have that much power over the
> Internet. :-)

What is amazing is that I have driven a somewhat sane man to the point of delusion. I know I have been upsetting you here these past few weeks, but never did I imagine I could make you clinically insane. Hilarious, indeed. b-)

> Anyway, sorry you ended up having to go into work
> on Friday.

Wow, here I thought your wrong assertions would have waited until this week, but there you are posting a new one before dawn on Sunday morning. Did your relatives ask you why you were so distracted? Must have been a great Thanksgiving weekend thinking about Marv the whole time. LOL. o-)

Date: November 29, 2011 06:27AM

marvin Wrote:
> Pretty much spot on. Chalk up another failed
> attempt for Kilton. n-)

"Close enough", "pretty much" -- I wonder what will be next. Marv keeps on dancing. You "pretty much" speak English. :-)

> ludicsous

LOL.

> Wow, here I thought your wrong assertions would
> have waited until this week, but there you are
> posting a new one before dawn on Sunday morning.

I'm shocked that you'd deny having to go into work on Friday. It's almost like you're ashamed of your employment situation! (Oh, wait -- we've proven that already. Never mind.) Keep wondering how I know. :-)

In any event, once again you missed your 8:30 post yesterday. LOL, big surprise! I wonder what the excuse will be this time. Did you sleep in? Were you leaving "breadcrumbs" elsewhere instead of posting here? You must have thought that posting at 6:30 would allow you to distract from the missing 8:30 post. Think again. :-)

Date: November 29, 2011 08:25AM

Kilton Wrote:
> I wonder what will be next.

You don't need to wonder. It is guaranteed you will come up with new and even more hilarious scenarios to make the facts fit your insane theories. LOL. m-)

> It's almost like you're ashamed of your
> employment situation!

That is hilarious coming from the guy who has to get up before the sun to get to his dead end cubeland job. LOL. x-)

> Keep wondering how I
> know. :-)

How you know what? What you know is how to change your story every other day to make your theories fit your fantasies and delusions. b-)

> In any event, once again you missed your 8:30 post
> yesterday.

Sorry. Travel day. I know how anxious you were to see a reply. j-)

> You must have thought that posting
> at 6:30 would allow you to distract from the
> missing 8:30 post.

Hadn't thought about that posting time, but I am sure you have a theory on how that time fits into your erroneous theories. Let's hear it. l-)

Date: November 29, 2011 09:41AM

marvin Wrote:
> That is hilarious coming from the guy who has to
> get up before the sun to get to his dead end
> cubeland job. LOL. x-)

You're the only person who regularly lies about their employment situation, so it's pretty clear you're ashamed. You and the other 3 people in the office on Friday probably had a good time. :-)

> Sorry. Travel day. I know how anxious you were
> to see a reply. j-)

So a different excuse this time. Well played! I'm already looking forward to the next one. :-)

> Hadn't thought about that posting time

LOL, who are you kidding? This thread is your top priority every day. That's what happens when a person has nothing to do at their stereotypical boring DC job. Gotta pass the hours somehow. :-)

Great work posting on time today! I knew you'd do whatever was necessary to not miss it 2 days in a row. Another late arrival to work -- tsk tsk. Fortunately you have absolutely nothing to do, so the government isn't impacted by you fudging your hours. :-)

Date: November 29, 2011 09:53AM

Kilton Wrote:
> You're the only person who regularly lies about
> their employment situation, so it's pretty clear
> you're ashamed. You and the other 3 people in the
> office on Friday probably had a good time. :-)

Translation: You got me, marv. I won't even deny the fact that I work in cubeland hell that I commute to every day before the sun comes up because I made the poor life choice to live so far from my job. I am so pissed at my life that I will continue to lie about yours even though the facts just can't fit my theories. g-)

> So a different excuse this time. Well played! I'm
> already looking forward to the next one. :-)

Really? Your boss wouldn't let you take Friday AND Monday off? Talk about not having control over your employment situation. j-)

> LOL, who are you kidding? This thread is your top
> priority every day.

I know. It is such a top priority that I feel the need to post on it before sunrise. You still have not explained how I was able to post at 6:30 last night. Facts getting in the way of your theories again? LOL. h-)

> Another late arrival to work -- tsk tsk.

Really? What time did I get in to my alleged downtown job? Given the time I posted and with the rain today, I must have just sat down at my desk, right? LOL. b-)

Date: November 29, 2011 12:21PM

marv Wrote:
> Really? Your boss wouldn't let you take Friday AND
> Monday off? Talk about not having control over
> your employment situation. j-)

Considering you were at work on Friday, this is an odd statement to make. It's great that I'm able to know the difference between what you say about yourself, and the reality. Makes things so much fun. :-)

> You still have
> not explained how I was able to post at 6:30 last
> night. Facts getting in the way of your theories
> again? LOL. h-)

What do you mean? You've already shown that you're obsessed enough with me to be willing to adjust your work schedule to post at certain times. The only questions are how long will you be able to sustain it, and how many different excuses will you come up with for the days you can't pull it off. :-)

> Really? What time did I get in to my alleged
> downtown job? Given the time I posted and with
> the rain today, I must have just sat down at my
> desk, right? LOL. b-)

LOL, I love that you act like it would be crazy to say that you checked the thread the minute you got to work. As if someone who tracks the thread from their phone wouldn't make it their #1 priority at work as well. I can just picture you posting at 8:30 and then running out of the house faster than a speeding bullet. Pretty funny. :-)

Date: November 29, 2011 04:10PM

Whoa, Kilton is in a rage today. This is hilarious. h-)

Kilton Wrote:
> Considering you were at work on Friday, this is an
> odd statement to make. It's great that I'm able to
> know the difference between what you say about
> yourself, and the reality. Makes things so much
> fun. :-)

I certainly didn't work on Friday. You must have been the only person working on Friday. Given the round of emails I sent on Wednesday and almost all of them had an out of office until yesterday, you couldn't have had much company at work. Are you an hourly employee by chance?

> What do you mean? You've already shown that you're
> obsessed enough with me to be willing to adjust
> your work schedule to post at certain times.

If that were true, that would totally negate your theory that I have no control over the hours I work. So, you are basically left with the fact that I go to work in some office and can work whatever hours I want or I don't work in an office at all. Your mistakes are catching up with you. Too bad. LOL. v-)

PS, by obsessed, do you mean posting before sunrise on a holiday weekend? Or, do you mean clinging to delusions even after they have been disproven over and over again? Perhaps both? m-)

> The only questions are how long will you be able to
> sustain it, and how many different excuses will
> you come up with for the days you can't pull it
> off. :-)

The real question is how long you will cling to the delusions despite all the mounting factual evidence piling up on you? z-)

> LOL, I love that you act like it would be crazy to
> say that you checked the thread the minute you got
> to work.

And if I did, what time would that be? Let's be honest, I saw the weather today and we both know you drove through it. No way I could have made it in before 10 to post. You know it and I know it. n-)

Date: November 29, 2011 06:26PM

marvin Wrote:
> I certainly didn't work on Friday.

You certainly did, and you are certainly ashamed of it -- hence your insistence on trying to deny it. That's how I know I really have you irked: rather than just admit it and say "So what?", you deny it because you can't stand me making fun of it. :-)

> If that were true, that would totally negate your
> theory that I have no control over the hours I
> work.

The fact that you've gone in a half hour late a few times (and early once!) to post to me at the magic time proves nothing other than your extreme obsession with me. Your missed posts (and the subsequent baloney excuses, LOL) indicate that you don't think you can get away with it every day, so it'll be fun to see how the next few weeks play out. :-)

> And if I did, what time would that be? Let's be
> honest, I saw the weather today and we both know
> you drove through it. No way I could have made it
> in before 10 to post. You know it and I know it.
> n-)

LOL, so your claim is that it would have taken you over 90 minutes to get to DC from "inside the beltway" this morning? Love it! See what happens when you lie habitually? Eventually you trip over yourself. :-)

Date: November 29, 2011 06:38PM

Wow, your posting times are so predictable. Nice try attemting to catch me in "traffic." LOL. I assume you have come to the conclusion that you are delusional or losing. LOL. k-)

Kilton Wrote:
> You certainly did, and you are certainly ashamed
> of it -- hence your insistence on trying to deny
> it.

Excellent logic. If I didn't work, what would my reaction be? LOL. n-)

> The fact that you've gone in a half hour late a
> few times (and early once!) to post to me at the
> magic time proves nothing other than your extreme
> obsession with me.

Or, it proves how delusioonal and wrong you are. You, of course can't and won't accept that. LOL. v-)

> LOL, so your claim is that it would have taken you
> over 90 minutes to get to DC from "inside the
> beltway" this morning?

Because I am not forced to commute to a crappy job (like you), I have no idea what the commute would be. You are the expert, tell us. h-)

Posted by: ORCGUY ()
Date: November 29, 2011 07:59PM

Hayfield Farm Gun Club Wrote:
> NOVA Arms, Herndon
>
> http://www.novaarmament.com/
>
> TJ and Wei are great guys. Very helpful.
>
> Not a huge place, but quality stuff. Great
> transfer fees.
>
> I'd go there more often if traffic weren't so
> crappy in this area.

Crap prices....just bought my XD-40 on-line w/ free shipping for $350. They want $515 for the same gun.

Date: November 29, 2011 08:45PM

ORCGUY Wrote:
> Hayfield Farm Gun Club Wrote:
> -----
> > NOVA Arms, Herndon
> >
> > http://www.novaarmament.com/
> >
> > TJ and Wei are great guys. Very helpful.
> >
> > Not a huge place, but quality stuff. Great
> > transfer fees.
> >
> > I'd go there more often if traffic weren't so
> > crappy in this area.
>
> Crap prices....just bought my XD-40 on-line w/
> free shipping for $350. They want $515 for the
> same gun.

Where at? I can't find it online for less than $475.

Posted by: Tap Rack Bang ()
Date: November 29, 2011 09:02PM

ORCGUY Wrote:
> Crap prices....just bought my XD-40 on-line w/
> free shipping for $350. They want $515 for the
> same gun.

It's not always all about money.

...though I got a lightly-used H&K P2000 w/ 2 mags for $520 from there.

Date: November 29, 2011 09:10PM

marv Wrote:
> Wow, your posting times are so predictable. Nice
> try attemting to catch me in "traffic." LOL. I
> assume you have come to the conclusion that you
> are delusional or losing. LOL. k-)

Unlike you, I don't put that much thought into the thread. I post whenever I'm here. But you have to admit -- the fact that you typed up your response at 100mph (as is confirmed by its brevity and multiple spelling mistakes) is pretty cute. It's almost as if you take this thread seriously. :-)

> Excellent logic. If I didn't work, what would my
> reaction be? LOL. n-)

You did work, so the question is invalid. You still seem to think I'm just speculating. You wish. :-)

> Because I am not forced to commute to a crappy job
> (like you), I have no idea what the commute would
> be. You are the expert, tell us. h-)

So in the span of a few hours we've gone from "No way I could have made it in before 10" to "I have no idea what the commute would be". LOL. Those Marv lying skills just never get any better. :-)

Date: November 29, 2011 10:17PM

Kilton Wrote:
> Unlike you, I don't put that much thought into the
> thread.

Sure you do. That is why you have come up with numerous different and conflicting theories about where and when I work. I'd say your mind is working overtime, which is quite a shame considering how muddled your assertions have become. x-)

> I post whenever I'm here.

You post whenever you see marvin and when you made your last post, your were really agitated because you clearly tried to catch me in a commute that unfortunately does not exist. It really is funny how predictable you have become. u-)

> You did work, so the question is invalid. You
> still seem to think I'm just speculating. You
> wish. :-)

I don't think you are speculating, I know you are grasping. You know it is an assertion than cannot be refuted with evidence unless I were to post the time stamped pictures that clearly show me out of the area. As much as I am sure you would love to see a photo of your obsession, that simply isn't going to happen. I am satisfied knowing that you are going down this road to obfuscate all your other errors. Too bad for you it isn't working. LOL. n-)

> So in the span of a few hours we've gone from "No
> way I could have made it in before 10" to "I have
> no idea what the commute would be". LOL.

Hey, when it comes to ruch hour commutes, I leave it to you. You're certainly as obsessed with them as you are with marvin. Simply put, there is no way I could have posted at the times I posted on either end of the commute for your wild speculation to be true. This is why you are so upset tonight, isn't it? c-)

So, do you have a predawm post in you tomorrow or are you afraid a response from me might further erode your crazy theories? LOL. v-)

Date: November 30, 2011 06:21AM

marvin Wrote:
> You post whenever you see marvin and when you made
> your last post, your were really agitated because
> you clearly tried to catch me in a commute that
> unfortunately does not exist. It really is funny
> how predictable you have become. u-)

LOL, you're like a broken record. You had the same dopey "thought" the last time I posted during the 6pm hour. I know it's inconceivable to you that I'm not obsessed with the thread like you are, so it's not surprising. :-)

> I don't think you are speculating, I know you are
> grasping. You know it is an assertion than cannot
> be refuted with evidence

None of the accusations flying back and forth can be refuted with "evidence", so it's not clear what your point is. But just as you eventually had to concede to yourself that I could identify your phone posts (which is why you stopped, LOL), you'll be forced to likewise concede regarding your work situation. In fact, you probably already have. :-)

> Simply put, there is no
> way I could have posted at the times I posted on
> either end of the commute for your wild
> speculation to be true.

LOL, "simply put"? I've already explained exactly what you're doing. It's so great that your obsession with me allows me to wave my finger and cause adjustments to your work schedule. Who'd of thought a couple months ago that you'd let this thread start to dictate your life? Certainly not me. :-)

Date: November 30, 2011 08:26AM

Kilton Wrote:
> LOL, you're like a broken record.

LOL. From the guy who repeats over and over "you work downtown and I know your schedule," that is pretty hilarious. Particularly since your theories and speculation have no basis in fact. LOL. b-)

> I know it's inconceivable to you that
> I'm not obsessed with the thread

9 pages and predawn posts indicate otherwise. LOL. v-)

> None of the accusations flying back and forth can
> be refuted with "evidence",

Except for the fact that you made the poor life decision to live so far from your dead end job that it forces you to get up before the sunrise. LOL. h-)

> But just as you eventually had to
> concede to yourself that I could identify your
> phone posts.

LOL, back to the failing phone posts assertions. Broken record indeed. LOL. k-)

> you'll be forced to likewise concede regarding
> your work situation.

Or, you will be forced to change your theory just a bit more to make the facts fit your warped sense of reality. I don't know, maybe give me another day off every other week, adjust my start time, accuse me of working late, working early, adjust my end time. What else can you come up with? Your fantasies are limitless. LOL. s-)

> LOL, "simply put"? I've already explained exactly
> what you're doing.

No, you really haven't. All you've done is change your story over and over again. My posting times don't fit your theories and that is driving you crazy. All the proof is there for a normal person to see that what you are asserting is implausible, but you fail to see it. j-)

Please explain how the posting times yesterday fit into your theories. If you could have you would have by now. The fact is you can't make them fit at all. The times just don't work for you. You hate that simple fact. h-)

> It's so great that your
> obsession with me allows me to wave my finger and
> cause adjustments to your work schedule.

What adjustments? My posting times do not fit into your fantasy at all. Not one bit and that is killing you. I find it extremely hilarious. LOL. i-)

Keep trying though, I enjoy seeing you slip further and deeper into your delusions. o-)

Date: November 30, 2011 02:36PM

marvin Wrote:
> LOL. From the guy who repeats over and over "you
> work downtown and I know your schedule,"

It's true, and it has had more of an impact on you than I could have ever imagined. :-)

> LOL, back to the failing phone posts assertions.

They were so successful that you're scared to post from your phone now. Pretty funny. :-)

> Please explain how the posting times yesterday fit
> into your theories.

I already explained that you went in a half hour late yesterday -- bolting out the door immediately after your post. The fact that you left work a bit early as well just means you're really trying to turn it up a notch, hoping that I'll stop. But since I know I'm right (Just like we both know you worked on Friday), all you're accomplishing is revealing how deep your obsession with me really goes: I say post at 8:30, and you go in late or early to do it. Talk about hilarious. :-)

Date: November 30, 2011 03:14PM

Funny to see you shorten the post. I can tell I really got to you. You can't even rationalize your own theories at this point. You certainly are responding like a defeated man at this point. v-)

Kilton Wrote:
> marvin Wrote:
> -----
> > LOL. From the guy who repeats over and over
> "you
> > work downtown and I know your schedule,"
>
> It's true,

You're right, it is true that you are a broken record. A broken record that repeats errors over and over again. LOL. b-)

> > LOL, back to the failing phone posts
> assertions.
>
> They were so successful that you're scared to post
> from your phone now. Pretty funny. :-)

You wouldn't know a phone post from a post made from a sky writer. You are grasping again and showing how desperate you are. n-)

> > Please explain how the posting times yesterday
> fit
> > into your theories.
>
> I already explained that you went in a half hour
> late yesterday -- bolting out the door immediately
> after your post.

Then how could I post at ten after nine? How would that even be possible? c-)

> The fact that you left work a bit
> early as well

I left early? So, I got in late, left early yet I have no control over my work hours? You are as consistent as Mitt Romney! Maybe I get every third Tuesday off along with every other Friday? LOL. c-)

> But since I know I'm right (Just like we both know you
> worked on Friday),

Your theories are unravelling around you and you have nothing left to hold onto other than "you worked Friday" which is so weak because nobody works on that Friday and you know it. j-)

> all you're accomplishing is
> revealing how deep your obsession with me really
> goes: I say post at 8:30, and you go in late or
> early to do it.

Which is it, late or early? You seem really confused at this point. Funny how you try posting at different times to "catch" me, but all you end up doing is disproving your own theories. Can you see through all that egg on your face? LOL. x-)

Posted by: lucas M ()
Date: November 30, 2011 03:41PM

Dominion Arms treated me great. I got a Ruger MkIII 22 and a great gun to shoot,inexpensive ammo prices. Not everyone can afford to blast off a couple hundred .40 rounds at the range so this is a nice alternative.

Posted by: Manasshole ()
Date: November 30, 2011 06:00PM

Virginia Arms is much better for the Manassas area.

Date: November 30, 2011 08:16PM

marv Wrote:
> Funny to see you shorten the post.

LOL, we've already established that it drives you crazy when you put your heart & soul into typing up a novel and I select small parts to respond to. Thanks for reconfirming. :-)

> Then how could I post at ten after nine? How
> would that even be possible? c-)

You didn't. Any other difficult questions? LOL.

> I left early? So, I got in late, left early yet I
> have no control over my work hours?

We've been over this already -- Marv is playing dumb again! You're fudging your hours in a desperate attempt to convince me I'm wrong. That's why the idea now is to see how long you'll be able to pull it off. :-)

> Which is it, late or early?

Asked and answered. You went in early once, but you prefer to go in late -- which isn't a surprise given that you have absolutely nothing to do at work all day. Those endless hours on FFU sure must go by slowly. :-)

Date: December 01, 2011 08:28AM

Check it out, Kilton got a morning off from posting. I guess that's what happens when Marv catches Kilton trying to get marv at "commuting time." LOL. n-)

Kilton Wrote:
> LOL, we've already established that it drives you
> crazy when you put your heart & soul into typing
> up a novel and I select small parts to respond to.
> Thanks for reconfirming. :-)

Nah, all we confirmed was that you select parts of the posts because you get frustrated and/or you can't deny them. n-)

> You didn't. Any other difficult questions? LOL.

Really?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/27/11842/749239.html#msg-749239

> We've been over this already -- Marv is playing
> dumb again! You're fudging your hours in a
> desperate attempt to convince me I'm wrong.
> That's why the idea now is to see how long you'll
> be able to pull it off. :-)

The only one "fudging" anything is Kilton and his warped theories. They change on an hourly basis. LOL. Interesting choice of words btw with "fudging." LOL. v-)

> Asked and answered. You went in early once, but
> you prefer to go in late

Nope, asked and refuted once again. You are really having a tough time with this. Your frustration level must be at an all time high right now. You might want to seek some medical attention. LOL. x-)

Posted by: agreed ()
Date: December 01, 2011 08:57AM

Manasshole Wrote:
> Virginia Arms is much better for the Manassas
> area.

+1

Date: December 01, 2011 01:09PM

marvin Wrote:
> Check it out, Kilton got a morning off from
> posting. I guess that's what happens when Marv
> catches Kilton trying to get marv at "commuting
> time." LOL. n-)

So if I understand Marv Logic correctly, whenever I post during the 6pm hour I'm trying to "catch" you -- and if you respond quickly, I have failed. Does that mean if you don't respond quickly, I have succeeded? I just want to confirm so that the next time I'm around at that time, I can at least have some fun with your paranoia. :-)

> Really?
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/27/11
> 842/749239.html#msg-749239

LOL, love it! A phone post during your commute? That's what you came up with? It's fun screwing with you and everything, but all you have to do is post here every 20 minutes between 8:30am and 9:30am. (No phones allowed!) Piece of cake since you "work from home", right? This will be your assignment for next week. Let the excuses begin. :-)

Date: December 01, 2011 05:35PM

Kilton Wrote:
> So if I understand Marv Logic correctly, whenever
> I post during the 6pm hour I'm trying to "catch"
> you.

Yes. But, you already knew that. I find it hilarious that you are somehow trying to deny the obvious. After your theories have been completely discredited and after every time shift you've tried has failed, you are getting more desperate with each post. How long do you think you can hold it together. LOL. n-)

> LOL, love it! A phone post during your commute?

Now I know for a fact you couldn't tell a phone post from a non phone post. LOL. c-)

> That's what you came up with?

Which you fell for and then had the weakest of weak responses. Not to mention, it pissed you off to no end. j-)

> It's fun screwing with you and everything,

Umm, look around, you are the one that has been royally screwed with today. You are practically at a loss for words. i-)

> but all you have to do is
> post here every 20 minutes between 8:30am and
> 9:30am. (No phones allowed!) Piece of cake since
> you "work from home", right?

It would be a piece of cake, but I don't need to as I have clearly discredited you. You are clearly aware of the 20 minute interval for a reason. What an impressionable and simple mind you have. The morning and evening commute times you have attributed to me just don't mesh with my posting times. They don't even mesh when you try to say I was early or late. LOL. u-)

> This will be your
> assignment for next week. Let the excuses begin.

Your assignment will be to post the moment you leave the house and vice versa and the moment you get to work so we can see how you "beat" traffic. Deal? LOL. a-)

Posted by: lucas m ()
Date: December 01, 2011 06:00PM

Manasshole Wrote:
> Virginia Arms is much better for the Manassas
> area.

My apology it was Virginia Arms where I got the Ruger. A great gun if you inclined to shoot some inexpensive ammo to sharpen your skills.

Date: December 01, 2011 07:40PM

marvin Wrote:
> Now I know for a fact you couldn't tell a phone
> post from a non phone post. LOL. c-)

You've claimed to know it for a fact all along. Now it's "now I know"? There's that good ol' Marv consistency! Remember when you used to deny ever posting from your phone? :-)

> It would be a piece of cake, but I don't need to
> as I have clearly discredited you.

LOL, there's the excuse I knew was coming! It would be impossible for you to do this (without a phone, which you know I can detect) so you had no choice but to refuse. Busted! Poor Marv's fantasy of convincing me he works from home just came crashing down. :-)

> Your assignment will be to post the moment you
> leave the house and vice versa and the moment you
> get to work

I bet you thought I'd decline so that you'd have an excuse to do likewise. LOL. Marv forgets that I'm always a step ahead. I will gladly do this if you do what I've asked. In fact, I can do it starting Monday morning -- you'll see my posts, and then you can start your "piece of cake" posts at 8:30am. Sound good? :-)

Date: December 01, 2011 08:37PM

Kilton Wrote:

> You've claimed to know it for a fact all along.

And thank you for proving it once again. LOL. j-)

> LOL, there's the excuse I knew was coming!

It isn't an excuse. I have been doing just that all week on both ends of the so called "commute" times. Why now would I continue to do it? Just so you could claim "look I made Marv post at certain times!" I don't think so. LOL. i-)

> It would be impossible for you to do this

Been doing it all week. You know it. h-)

> (without a phone, which you know I can detect)

Like I said, I know for a fact you can't detect the difference between a tablet, a phone or a laptop. You've been fooled numerous times. h-)

> so you had no choice but to refuse. Busted!

> Poor Marv's fantasy of convincing me he works from home just came
> crashing down. :-)

Actually, your attempts to shift my schedule all week have crashed your fantasies of me working a 9-6 shift in DC with no flexibility. The posting times don't allow for that to be possible. Unless, of course I can get to and from work in aroubd 10-15 minutes. Too bad Kilton.

> I bet you thought I'd decline so that you'd have
> an excuse to do likewise.

As I said, I have done it all week. I am just not a trained monkey that jumps when Kilton says so. I realize I have made you adjust your posting times and style, but you can't accomplish the same. LOL. Nice try though. I will take Kilton's imitation as a form of flattery. v-)

> LOL. Marv forgets that
> I'm always a step ahead.

You have been lagging behind all week. The posting times do not fit with your theories. The Town forums are all the evidence needed to see that. Hilarious how you were so easily duped. i-)

> In fact, I can do it tarting Monday morning

Monday? What? Need to go out over the weekend and get a phone with a data plan? You are so transparent. LOL. u-)

Date: December 02, 2011 06:17AM

marv Wrote:
> It isn't an excuse. I have been doing just that all week

LOL. Going into work a bit early or late so that you can post to me -- as funny as it is -- is not equal to what you're now refusing to do next week. You've been busted, and all you can do now is squirm around and pretend that you've "proven" you work from home. You won't do the "piece of cake" posts because you can't. :-)

> The posting times don't allow for that to be possible.

I like that you keep pretending I haven't already explained your posting times. More of that "playing" dumb stuff again. :-)

> Monday? What? Need to go out over the weekend and
> get a phone with a data plan? You are so
> transparent. LOL. u-)

LOL, I sure called your bluff on that one. Another one of your many fails in this thread. :-)

Date: December 02, 2011 08:29AM

Kilton Wrote:

> LOL. Going into work a bit early or late so that
> you can post

Which is it? Early or late? You can't even keep your stories straight. LOL. g-)

> You've been busted,

Actually, it is you that has been busted. You hate it. LOL. c-)

> You won't do the "piece of cake"
> posts because you can't. :-)

I've done them all week and if I did them next week, you'd still come up with the going in early and/or late excuses. Besides, for a person that supposedly has no control over the hours worked, how can I continually go in early or late for weeks now? Well? That sort of puts a wrinkle in your set hours theory. LOL. k-)

> I like that you keep pretending I haven't already
> explained your posting times.

I don't dispute that you have attempted to explain them. The problem is that the facts just don't fit your explanations, either in the morning or the evenings. Again, it is you who have been busted. g-)

> LOL, I sure called your bluff on that one.

Nope, you didn't. And it appears you couldn't start today because you didn't have enough time to go get a phone capable of internet posting. So, I actually called your bluff on that one and you failed again. I heard Verizon is having some specials this weekend. You might want to check them out. LOL. x-)

Posted by: Marvin ()
Date: December 02, 2011 09:03AM

Her you go Kilton. Let's hope you can get your phone delivered by Monday Morning. LOL. d-)

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/promo/splash/ewp?v=23

Date: December 02, 2011 09:26AM

Date: December 02, 2011 11:35AM

marv Wrote:
> Which is it? Early or late? You can't even keep
> your stories straight. LOL. g-)

Asked and answered twice already! I like that you keep asking the same questions over and over again to pretend that I've said anything confusing. Pretty adorable. :-)

> I've done them all week

Please show me your posts in 20-minute increments from this week. Even your posts this morning didn't make it, which sure is odd for someone who works "from home". :-)

> Nope, you didn't. And it appears you couldn't
> start today because you didn't have enough time to
> go get a phone capable of internet posting.

LOL. I tell you what your assignment "next week" will be. You respond and tell me what my assignment "will be". Now you're pretending that you meant today. Have I mentioned your patented consistency lately? :-)

Date: December 02, 2011 04:51PM

Kilton Wrote:
> Asked and answered twice already!

You can pretend that is the case, but it simply isn't as you haven't said which days I allegedly went in late and which were early. Do you know why that is? Because you can't make any of the posting times fit your flimsy theory. It really is quite hilarious to see you try to duck and dodge very simple questions. k-)

> Even your posts this morning
> didn't make it, which sure is odd for someone who
> works "from home". :-)

Yeah, posting 30 minutes apart means I spent my morning in killer gridlock traffic. LOL. Are you actually contending my "long commute" is actually 30 minutes? LOL. g-)

This is the best one yet and exactly why your "challenge" is so stupid. First, if I am on a call or answering an email, you would claim victory after a 21 minute time differential. Second, your fragile ego and wild delusions will not allow you for a second to see the reality in front of you. No matter what times I post, you will come up with a "you went in early," "you went in late," or "you are posting from a phone" excuse. If, for a second, I thought you would accept reality, I might consider taking the effort to actually post every 20 minutes. But, we both know you can't admit the truth. LOL. v-)

> Now you're pretending that you meant today.

I'm not the one pretending. Did you decide which phone that has internet capablilty you can afford? Might want to get one with voice recognition typing software as you will be posting from your car. LOL. j-)

Posted by: question. ()
Date: December 02, 2011 05:15PM

Is Marv and Kilton one and the same, Marv a Kilton sock puppet?

Someone, start a poll!

Wait, this is crappy phorum, not the robust vBulletin.

Posted by: It's Obvious ()
Date: December 03, 2011 07:21AM

Kilton is a deranged anti-gun nut who engages himself in back-and-forth banter with his alter ego. Anything to keep sane, freedom-loving people from having a useful discussion about where to best buy guns in NoVa.

Date: December 03, 2011 08:53AM

marv Wrote:
> Yeah, posting 30 minutes apart means I spent my
> morning in killer gridlock traffic. LOL. Are you
> actually contending my "long commute" is actually
> 30 minutes? LOL. g-)

It's refreshing to look back on the impact my commute accusation has had on you. I never would have thought it possible. Rather than saying something which might have been believable ("Yes, I work in DC from 9-6 but I live inside the Beltway so it's only a 30-40 minute commute."), you went completely nuts and overreacted by (falsely) claiming that you work from home. And now you expect me to believe anything else that you say. Whoops. :-)

> This is the best one yet and exactly why your
> "challenge" is so stupid. First, if I am on a
> call or answering an email, you would claim
> victory after a 21 minute time differential.

You're never doing either of those things, so it's an invalid argument. You sit at work (in DC) all day and refresh the thread every few minutes. You have absolutely nothing else to do. That you "tolerate" such boredom day in and day out just means that you don't have any skills to get a meaningful job where you actually have work to do. Oh well -- at least you can look forward to your 2% raise each year. :-)

> If, for a second, I thought you would
> accept reality, I might consider taking the effort
> to actually post every 20 minutes.

LOL, you mean the "piece of cake" effort? Great excuse! You won't because you can't. :-)

Date: December 04, 2011 08:12PM

Kilton Wrote:
> It's refreshing to look back on the impact my
> commute accusation has had on you. I never would
> have thought it possible.

Because to a sane and logical person, what you have contended has changed over time and been refuted by numerous posting times. At one point or another, you said the start time might be 9:30, you said I go in late, leave early, etc. You are all over the place because you can't account for certain posting times. It is hilarious to see you squirm under the flimsiness of your own contentions. LOL. g-)

> Rather than saying
> something which might have been believable ("Yes,
> I work in DC from 9-6 but I live inside the
> Beltway so it's only a 30-40 minute commute."),

While it may be believable, it simply isn't the truth. My business is based from home. Nearly all mornings are spent there. I occasionally go into the city in the late mornings or afternoon and sometimes for evening receptions, etc. I know you resent the fact that you have to go punch the timecard for someone else, but not everyone lives in cube hell like you. LOL. n-)

> You have absolutely nothing else to do.

My billables would indicate otherwise. LOL. i-)

> That you "tolerate" such boredom day in and day out just
> means that you don't have any skills to get a
> meaningful job where you actually have work to do.

LOl. I accuse you of working in cube hell for weeks, and now you want to tell me I have the crap job? Thanks for confirming what we knew all along - you work for some crappy company wasting away all day in a cube. LOL. The picture of your wasted disgruntled life in your 5x5 cube is priceless. LOL. z-)

> LOL, you mean the "piece of cake" effort? Great
> excuse! You won't because you can't. :-)

I can and I guarentee that if I were to do it, you would come up with a new excuse in a heartbeat because you can't and won't admit to the reality in front of you. You know you would, that is why you won't even deny the accusation. LOL. r-)

Date: December 05, 2011 06:31AM

marv Wrote:
> While it may be believable, it simply isn't the
> truth. My business is based from home.

Nope. You're just ashamed of your boring, do-nothing DC job. You're in DC every day from 9-6, with nothing to do besides hang out on FFU "all day". Must be rough. :-)

> LOl. I accuse you of working in cube hell for
> weeks, and now you want to tell me I have the crap
> job?

LOL, "now"? I've said this repeatedly. Your addiction to this thread and FFU in general during your work hours prove it. You're here constantly, obsessively refreshing the thread -- yearning for my next words. Absolutely nothing else to do. :-)

> I can and I guarentee that if I were to do it, you
> would come up with a new excuse in a heartbeat

You can not, and will not unless a phone is involved. And you make yourself look like an idiot by repeatedly claiming you can and then not doing it. So you might want to just drop it. :-)

Date: December 05, 2011 08:27AM

Kilton Wrote:
> Nope. You're just ashamed of your boring,
> do-nothing DC job. You're in DC every day from
> 9-6, with nothing to do besides hang out on FFU
> "all day". Must be rough. :-)

Nope, sorry to burst your bubble (again). Looks like I will be "late" according to you. Right? LOL. y-)

> LOL, "now"? I've said this repeatedly. Your
> addiction to this thread and FFU in general during
> your work hours prove it.

Is your cube hell that bad that you think everyone shares your crappy predicament?

> You're here constantly,
> obsessively refreshing the thread -- yearning for
> my next words. Absolutely nothing else to do. :-)

I am so obsessed I feel the need to post before sunrise. Right? LOL. h-)

> You can not, and will not unless a phone is
> involved.

Ahh, so there is your out. You will automatically accuse any post that doesn't fit your previously disproven theories. u-)

> And you make yourself look like an idiot
> by repeatedly claiming you can and then not doing
> it. So you might want to just drop it. :-)

Nah, because as stated above, you will accuse me from posting from a phone if the post doesn't fit into your delusion. LOL. u-)

Watch, you will prove me right (again) by the end of the day. i-)

Date: December 05, 2011 10:49AM

marv Wrote:
> Nope, sorry to burst your bubble (again). Looks
> like I will be "late" according to you. Right?
> LOL. y-)

Actually you're early today! LOL. Once again my influence gets you into work early. Truly amazing. :-)

> Is your cube hell that bad that you think everyone
> shares your crappy predicament?

I don't know if you work in a cube or not. It's highly unlikely you have an office based on the fact that you have nothing to do all day, but who knows. What's for certain is that you "work" in DC on a daily basis, and by "work" I mean hang out on FFU. :-)

> Ahh, so there is your out. You will automatically
> accuse any post that doesn't fit your previously
> disproven theories. u-)

I'll call it like it is. Today you're in early. If you think you're going to prove you work from home by going into work early (LOL), you'd better "think" again. :-)

Date: December 05, 2011 01:08PM

Kilton Wrote:
> Actually you're early today!

What is truly amazing is how predictable you have become. As I have pointed out in numerous posts about your little "challenge," you were inevitably going to come up with the "you are early/late" excuse. You couldn't even go a day without leveling the accusation. See how predictable and helpless you are? LOL. y-)

> I don't know if you work in a cube or not.

That's not the only thing you don't know! LOL. g-)

But, we all know you work in a cube. LOL. x-)

> I'll call it like it is. Today you're in early.

Translation: Kilton calls it the only way that makes his discredited theories plausible. They have been refuted over and over again, but that won't stop him from making them because he can't and won't accept reality. LOL. z-)

As predicted, it didn't even take you a full day to come up with some excuses as to why your "challenge" was bogus. You can't even stick to the parameters you set out. Sort of a pussy move on your part. You knew you'd never live up to the terms that you established. You knew all along your fragile ego wouldn't let you admit defeat. You couldn't even go a day without making up an excuse. I am laughing my ass off that it took you a mere couple of hours to make my prediction come true. LOL. g-)

Date: December 05, 2011 02:40PM

marv Wrote:
> What is truly amazing is how predictable you have
> become. As I have pointed out in numerous posts
> about your little "challenge," you were inevitably
> going to come up with the "you are early/late"
> excuse.

Love it! I challenge you to something you can't do without cheating. You cheat, I call you out on it, and you come back with "See I knew you'd say I cheated that's not fair I told you so I'm not playing anymore!!!" It's like being back in 3rd grade. :-)

> But, we all know you work in a cube. LOL. x-)

I like that you act like this is something worthy of insulting someone over. Surely you don't expect me to be concerned when this comes from a compulsive all-day thread refresher who takes money from the government to browse the web all day. :-)

> I am laughing my ass off that it took you
> a mere couple of hours to make my prediction come
> true. LOL. g-)

LOL, you went to work early and then made the "prediction" that I would call you out on it. Definitely the strategy of a true genius! The funny thing is knowing how much you were hoping I wouldn't be able to tell, and your crushing disappointment when I correctly called it out. Better luck next time? :-)

Date: December 05, 2011 06:01PM

Kilton Wrote:
> Love it! I challenge you to something you can't do
> without cheating. You cheat, I call you out on it,
> and you come back with "See I knew you'd say I
> cheated that's not fair I told you so I'm not
> playing anymore!!!" It's like being back in 3rd
> grade. :-)

You are right, you do act like a third grader. You issue a challenge despite the fact your assertions have been refuted for weeks, then when it is even further refuted you cried "you're cheating." You offer no proof because you have none. You should be careful what you ask for and not cry when you get it! LOL. u-)

Another thing, there are numerous problems with your assertions. If, as you erroneously claim, I have no control over working hours, then how is it possible for me to have been either early or late every day going on many weeks now? D'oh, that one little proble didn't cross your mind. If you are right in all your claims, I have more control on what time I show up than anyone in metro area. You might want to think your pea brained theories out a little bit more. I bet you flip a coin each day to determine if you say "early" or "late." LOL. g-)

> I like that you act like this is something worthy
> of insulting someone over.

It is, and it bothers you so much that you are ashamed of it. A person who had any control over working condidtions would not have to be relegated to some POS cube. I suppose that is why you have to get up so early to get to work. LOL. c-)

I do commend you though for not denying it. If only you'd come to accept the other facts that are so readily apparent to you. LOL. y-)

> LOL, you went to work early and then made the
> "prediction" that I would call you out on it.

Nope, made the prediction last week. As I said, your little theories are predictable. They aren't even original anymore. You should have tried a "Marvin took the day off just so he could post during the time period." LOL. That one might have been a bit more believable than another "early" or "late" accusation. I am getting somewhat bored with those. Can't you come up with something new? LOL. v-)

> Definitely the strategy of a true genius! The
> funny thing is knowing how much you were hoping I
> wouldn't be able to tell, and your crushing
> disappointment when I correctly called it out.
> Better luck next time? :-)

The only crushing disappointment here is the one you had to endure all morning and I am sure the agony has agitated you all day and into the evening. It was like a kick in the gut for you. You had to come face to face with the fact that you are a cornered and injured animal and all you can do is cry "early" or "late." LOL. x-)

BTW, thanks for confirming how crappy your pre-dawn commute is. I knew you didn't have the intestinal fortitude to post how long it is. Another consequence of the poor life decision to live in exurban hell. LOL. q-)

Date: December 06, 2011 06:13AM

Aw, you stayed at work a minute late to post another novel? How sweet. :-)

marvin Wrote:
> You offer no proof because you have
> none.

LOL, why would I offer proof? It's more fun having you be 99% sure that I know rather than 100%. That way you can continue to post novel after novel, hoping beyond hope that I don't know and that you'll finally convince me. Nothing's funnier than how seriously you take all of this. :-)

> If, as you erroneously claim, I
> have no control over working hours, then how is it
> possible for me to have been either early or late
> every day going on many weeks now?

Asked and answered repeatedly. You're still doing the "Ask questions that have already been answered" thing? :-)

> It is, and it bothers you so much that you are
> ashamed of it.

That must be why I didn't deny it like you have denied every fact I've presented about your crappy work situation. Makes sense. :-)

Date: December 06, 2011 08:27AM

Kilton Wrote:
> Aw, you stayed at work a minute late to post
> another novel? How sweet. :-)

Early, Late, your assertions never get old to you. Too bad they are way off base. You know that, but just won't admit it. LOL u-)

A novel? Are words hard for you? LOL. b-)

> LOL, why would I offer proof?

Well, you can't offer proof because there is none. Nice try pretending you have some, but we all know it falls short, just like your theories. LOL. g-)

> Nothing's funnier than
> how seriously you take all of this. :-)

A 6:13 am post indicates how serious you take this. I can't believe how much sleep I have cost you. LOL. d-)

> Asked and answered repeatedly.

Nope, you just use weak excuses over and over again that are not consistent with the facts in front of you. It is funny though to see you struggle so desperately. LOL. s-)

> That must be why I didn't deny it.

Exactly. You know how crappy your situation is and your denials would ring as hollow as your assertions of my supposed work schedule. You are finally catching on to the fact that you are convincing nobody, not even yourself. LOL. a-)

Date: December 06, 2011 01:26PM

marv Wrote:
> Early, Late, your assertions never get old to you.

You're right on that one -- you adjusting your work schedule for me will probably never get old. I can't imagine it ever not being funny. :-)

> Well, you can't offer proof

Proof isn't necessary when you know I'm right, and there's no one else I care to convince. But check this out: another early arrival for you today! LOL. I wonder if you've gone in early the last two days just to cheat the 20-minute challenge, or if you need to make up time from your late arrivals last week. I guess it doesn't matter: either way, I'm the cause. :-)

> Nope, you just use weak excuses over and over again

The reality is what it is. And I couldn't have hoped for anything better. :-)

Date: December 06, 2011 05:02PM

Kilton Wrote:
> You're right on that one

Thanks for admitting that you have run out of material but you keep using it despite the fact it has been refuted. LOL. j-)

> Proof isn't necessary when you know I'm right, and
> there's no one else I care to convince.

For Kilton, proof isn't necessary when he can't provide it. He know he can't provide it, so he comes up with an unclever reason to not provide it. Hilarious to see his mind working overtime. Just another sign that Kilton has Marvin on his mind. LOl. b-)

> the 20-minute challenge,

Are you speaking about the "challenge" that I have been embarassing you at? Yes, you know you have no more excuses and you are crying (as predicted). You truly do act like a third grader and it was right of you to admit to it. LOL. g-)

Speaking of challenge, I notice you haven't even attempted to live up to your part of the deal. Not only is that a clear admission of defeat, but never did I think your predawn commute was so miserable that you would be too ashamed to post when you leave and when you get to work. Your poor life decision to live so far away haunts you every day. LOL. h-)

> you need to make up time from your late arrivals
> last week.

Which days was I late? Be specific. The fact is you won't be able to point to one because it will refute your theories. Too bad for you. LOL. c-)

> The reality is what it is.

LOL. A delusional guy speaking of "reality." The irony couldn't be better. I am stunned that I actually caused you to develop a psychiatric disorder. LOL. o-)

Date: December 06, 2011 07:40PM

marvin Wrote:
> For Kilton, proof isn't necessary when he can't
> provide it.

You were so fired up today that you forgot to deny that you went into work early again. Will tomorrow be three days in a row? If so, make sure you think of me as you're walking into the office. :-)

> Speaking of challenge, I notice you haven't even
> attempted to live up to your part of the deal.

I offered to do it and you got annoyed and went off on a tangent about my cell phone. Then you broke the deal by cheating! Tell you what though -- if you show good faith the rest of this week by doing 20-minute posts without cheating, I'll reinstate the deal. :-)

> Which days was I late? Be specific.

I was specific last week. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone ask for information that has already been provided on such a regular basis. Thank goodness you're not a lawyer. :-)

Date: December 06, 2011 08:24PM

Kilton Wrote:
> You were so fired up today that you forgot to deny
> that you went into work early again.

Oh, I told you your theories had been refuted. So confused that you are having trouble with reading comprehension? You must be really worked up. Now that I have been busting your theories apart, ripping them thread by thread, you are so flustered and angry you can't think straight. LOL. k-)

> Will tomorrow be three days in a row? If so, make sure you think
> of me as you're walking into the office. :-)

After a long dark commute thinking about marvin, you think about me on the way in the door too? Wow, you are more obsessed than I thought. LOL. g-)

> I offered to do it and you got annoyed and went
> off on a tangent about my cell phone.

Cell phones have nothing to do with it. You are looking desperate again. You really are pretty pathetic, almost sad in a way. LOL. g-)

> Then you broke the deal by cheating!

Wow, back to the whole third grade "you cheated" accusation. Right now, your accusations are so disproven all you can do is resort to "you cheated." You have not lived up to your end of the bargain. Given how crappy your predawn commut is, I'd be afraid to live up to that agreement as well. j-)

> Tell you what though
> -- if you show good faith the rest of this week by
> doing 20-minute posts without cheating, I'll
> reinstate the deal. :-)

No you won't because you are too ashamed. I bet you won't even try tomorrow. You are too afraid your patheitc reality will be further revealed. LOL. m-)

> I was specific last week.

You made one false accusation on one day. That hardly qualifies. The funniest part about your false accusations is that the day I allegedly went in late I posted at the exact same time I have posted when you allege I go in early. Again, you are as consistent as Mitt Romney. Ever think about running for the Republican nomination. You'd fit right in with your muddled way of thinking. LOL. g-)

> Thank goodness you're not a lawyer. :-)

Oh, what you don't know rears its ugly head again. Look, it is not my fault you picked a degree that becomes obsolete fairly quickly. In order to make more money, you need a graduate degree, but in order to get a graduate degree, you need more money. It is a vicsious cycle that you are in and is emblamatic of a lifetime of poor choices. It explains why you have to live so far outside the beltway and make a predawn commute to your cube hell. LOL. g-)

Date: December 07, 2011 06:18AM

marvin Wrote:
> Now
> that I have been busting your theories apart,
> ripping them thread by thread,

I have to say -- messing with you regarding your work situation really is entertaining. As much as you hate your boring, do-nothing job, you're still willing to go in early just because of me. Pretty fascinating. :-)

> You have not lived up to your end of the bargain.

LOL, listen to yourself. You continue to amaze me with the seriousness in which you take all of this.

> The funniest part about your
> false accusations is that the day I allegedly went
> in late I posted at the exact same time I have
> posted when you allege I go in early.

I like that you're pretending like this actually means something. You'd make a heck of a police detective. Of course, then you wouldn't be able to spend the entire workday on the web -- so forget that idea. :-)

Date: December 07, 2011 08:29AM

Kilton Wrote:
> I have to say -- messing with you regarding your
> work situation really is entertaining.

Tell me about it. I clearly hit close to home with the graduate degree comments. So much so that you probably chalked up another one in you life losses column. At what point did you accept the fact that you really have a crappy existence? LOL. p-)

> As much as you hate your boring, do-nothing job, you're still
> willing to go in early just because of me. Pretty
> fascinating. :-)

I suppose you alleging I have a boring do-nothing job keeps you entertained at your boring do-nothing job. It must offer some sense of solace to you to pretend that you are not the only one with a meaningless existence. LOL. y-)

> You continue to amaze me
> with the seriousness in which you take all of
> this.

I know. I am so serious about it that I post before the sun comes up. LOL. g-)

> I like that you're pretending like this actually
> means something.

It means exactly what you know it means - you have been wrong all along. LOL. h-)

Date: December 07, 2011 02:15PM

Wow, another early work day! Amazing! My impact on you continues to amaze even me. Who'd of thought when I originally started making fun of your crappy schedule that it would come to this. It was already apparent that you hang on my every word, but this is ridiculous. :-)

marv Wrote:
> I clearly hit close to home
> with the graduate degree comments.

Considering that as usual they made no sense (since IT in general is a field where most useful knowledge is acquired outside of the classroom), they didn't really hit anything. :-)

> I suppose you alleging I have a boring do-nothing
> job

I think your boring job is partially responsible for your obsession with me. You have 9 hours a day to kill on FFU. If it weren't for that, maybe you wouldn't be so fascinated with me. We'll only be able to know for sure if you get a better job someday -- but that seems unlikely. :-)

Posted by: Dudes ()
Date: December 07, 2011 04:18PM

Lame

Date: December 07, 2011 04:48PM

Kilton Wrote:
> Wow, another early work day!

LOL. I didn't see that accusation coming. Once again, your desperation comes through with another erroneous assertion. You don't take losing very well, do you? You'd think by now you'd be used to it. LOL. k-)

Did you enjoy your waterlogged dark commute this morning? Poor fellow has to do it again this afternoon. One thing is for sure, you weren't "beating" traffic today! I bet that made your life in cube hell even more miserable than usual. LOL. g-)

> Considering that as usual they made no sense
> (since IT in general is a field where most useful
> knowledge is acquired outside of the classroom),
> they didn't really hit anything. :-)

Burger flipping skills are acquired outside the classroom too, but that doesn't make it lucrative or provide for job advancement opportunities. LOL. f-)

You'll never be management material. Get used to your cube wasteland. LOL. g-)

Your poor life decisions haunt every aspect of your existence. LOL. n-)

> I think your boring job is partially responsible
> for your obsession with me.

You think? You mean you don't know? Pretty rare moment of almost humility. In reality, your horrendous working conditions (forced to be up before the sun, working in a cube, little room for career advancement, etc) is what brings you back for more each day despite the fact that all of your accusations and theories have been refuted. LOL. g-)

Now, more than halfway through the week, you haven't even attempted to show us how you beat a commute. That is how humiliated you have become.

Now, I am planning on doing the cruelest thing I have done to you yet - stop responding to you. On Monday, after beating you up for a full week in the "challenge" and watching you cry like a third grader (your words) about it, I will issue my final response. Of course, you will claim victory, but look at what I have accomplished. You are a marginalized fool who has spent weeks here trying to convince others (and yourself) of complete nonsense. Think about this, after Monday, you will be all alone during the holidays. The sad part is that even though I am telling you this, you will still come back and check for a response after my last post. LOL. u-)

PS- Even though I am going to inflict huge emotional torment on you next week, I will try and put a smile on your face tonight. You are actually getting a wish come true by envisioning me sitting in traffic. I have to attend a function downtown tonight and I will undoubtedly sit in some traffic with the rain and all. Enjoy it, because tonight, and tonight only, I have to plan around traffic. LOL. y-)

Date: December 07, 2011 07:33PM

marv Wrote:
> LOL. I didn't see that accusation coming.

No doubt you were thinking about it the entire drive in this morning. Go for 4 in a row tomorrow? :-)

> Now, I am planning on doing the cruelest thing I
> have done to you yet - stop responding to you.

LOL. Well, I guess this was inevitable. No one can maintain your stress levels forever. It's definitely a good thing that you've finally realized how unhealthy your obsession with me is. (Though I bet you'll continue tracking my posts if nothing else. Curiosity will get the best of you!) I don't know what you'll do at work in DC for 9 hours a day once you leave this thread, but I have no doubt you'll find something -- the Internet is a big place. :-)

Of course, it's totally within possibility that you're bluffing. It'll be interesting to see. Maybe you'll keep posting and pretend you're one of those made-up other Marvs? (Who you apparently vacation with, LOL.) The sky is the limit when you've got 9 unbearable hours a day to kill. :-)

Posted by: fuckinfaggots ()
Date: December 08, 2011 07:02AM

It would be a lot easier to read through a thread if there weren't two vaginas bleeding all over it. Kilton nobody gives a fuck that you're an educated idiot or you beat off to computers. Fuck off, you have no reason to post in a thread about guns if your anti gun, you're just being a useless whiny twat.

Posted by: Newb ()
Date: December 08, 2011 07:33AM

Can anyone recommend a range that rents pistols to try out? I'm looking to buy soon, but would obviously like to make sure I like how it feels in my hand. Ideally I want to try a SW M&P Compact, a XDm 3.8, a Glock 26, and maybe an equivalent from Sig or H&K. If the place doesn't cost an arm and a leg, it'd obviously be even better. Doesn't need to be close either, I'd drive a ways for a place that meets my needs.

Date: December 08, 2011 08:27AM

Kilton Wrote:
> No doubt you were thinking about it the entire
> drive in this morning. Go for 4 in a row tomorrow?

Is this what you think about your entire predawn longass commute? LOL. You are even more dependant on me and this thread than I assumed. LOL. g-)

> (Though I bet you'll continue tracking my posts if
> nothing else. Curiosity will get the best of you!)

Without this thread, you will not be posting much as you too will come to the conclusion of how marginalized you have made yourself. Without this thread, your life will become what it was before - an empty vacuum of insognificance. LOL. j-)

> Of course, it's totally within possibility that
> you're bluffing.

Wow, you are taking this harder than I thought. Here you are dreaming and wishing I will continue to respond to you. You really have marvin on the mind 24/7. LOL. h-)

Date: December 08, 2011 09:57AM

Well, 4 early days in a row! You must be looking forward to next week when you can get back to your normal work schedule. I guess the only thing that could possibly suck more than 9-6 is 8:30-6. :-)

marvin Wrote:
> Without this thread, you will not be posting much

Considering I've never posted "much" on FFU outside of this thread (Which you know full well, being a full-time tracker of all my posts), this is quite a bold prediction. Almost on par with going into work early and then "predicting" that I'd call you on it. :-)

> Wow, you are taking this harder than I thought.

Being able to stress you out so much over these last few months has really been something. I've learned a lot about how seriously people like you take encounters on forums like this. You've surprised me again and again, which is hard to do. So you can hold you head high. :-)

Date: December 08, 2011 05:13PM

Kilton Wrote:
> Well, 4 early days in a row!

Really? Your lack of originality never ceases to amaze me. Are you sure it wasn't a phone post? LOL. n-)

> You must be looking forward to next week when you can get back to your
> normal work schedule.

It is mostly holiday parties, receptions and a few meet and greets for me from now until the new year. I hope I can cope. LOL. g-)

> I guess the only thing that
> could possibly suck more than 9-6 is 8:30-6. :-)

I don't know about either, but I would imagine having to get up before the sun comes up in order to make it to work on time would suck the most (expecially after losing all that sleepp thinking about marvin). LOL. f-

> Considering I've never posted "much" on FFU
> outside of this thread (Which you know full well,
> being a full-time tracker of all my posts), this
> is quite a bold prediction. Almost on par with
> going into work early and then "predicting" that
> I'd call you on it. :-)

LOL. More like it is on par with easily predicting you'd falsely claim I was going in early. See how predictable you are? LOL. f-)

Just a few more days. Have you figured out what you will do without me. You've had marvin on your mind morning, day, and night for a couple of months. On one hand, you might be relieved that I will not be humiliating you on a daily basis by pointing out how your poor life decisions have made your life miserable. On the other hand, I am probably the only social interaction you have which is why it is easy to see why you crave my attention and keep coming back for more humiliation. The whole beggars can't be choosers thing. LOL. u-0

Date: December 08, 2011 08:41PM

marvin Wrote:
> Really? Your lack of originality never ceases to
> amaze me.

The only thing that's amazing is me being able to single-handedly impact your work schedule. It's no wonder you're quitting. :-)

> It is mostly holiday parties, receptions and a few meet
> and greets for me from now until the new year. I hope I
> can cope. LOL. g-)

If only there wasn't such a gigantic gap between your fake life in this thread and your real life (of which you are ashamed). Thank goodness I know the truth -- it has made things so easy. :-)

> Just a few more days.

I hope your last post will be something special. You need to go out with a bang. Some kind of mega-novel would be preferred. Extra credit if it's a phone post! And don't forget to talk about how you "ruined" my "reputation" on FFU. :-)

Date: December 09, 2011 08:35AM

Kilton Wrote:
> The only thing that's amazing is me being able to
> single-handedly impact your work schedule.

You mean the work schedule that I am required to work from 9-5? Or was it 9:30-6? The one I have no control over, yet I can somehow miraculously be in early and/or late numerous weeks on end? LOL. n-)

I forget, is today the Friday I am supposed to be off? Excuse me, but I can't keep track of all the different variations of work schedules you have proposed for me! LOL. h-)

> If only there wasn't such a gigantic gap between
> your fake life in this thread and your real life

If only there wasn't a gigantic gap between my real life and your real life, you wouldn't be so jealous and angry. I can undertand why you are that way though. If I had made a series of piss poor decisions that negatively impacted my life, I'd be a petty little bitch too. Well, maybe not as much a crybaby as you though. LOL. g-)

> I hope your last post will be something special.
> You need to go out with a bang. Some kind of
> mega-novel would be preferred.

LOL. How much more obvious do you need to be? You are asking for a long post so you can go back and re-read my words again. Talk about an obsession. Quit begging me to keep posting. LOL. u-)

Apparently nine pages of posts are not enough for you. You now want a "novel" to satisfy you on all your lonely evenings, which we both know are plentiful. LOL. v-)

Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 9 of 10

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.