HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: FFX ()
Date: April 12, 2009 10:22PM

On Sunday, April 12 at 4:34 p.m. officers were called to the 12700 block of Magna Carta Road. They found a young woman dead with trauma to the upper body. An investigation is on-going.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Nick ()
Date: April 13, 2009 07:35AM

I knew her, and she was a close friend. Today is gonna be rough.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 13, 2009 08:52AM

it wasnt me!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: anony ()
Date: April 13, 2009 09:10AM

did they say wut happen. like any more details.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 13, 2009 09:55AM

wut happen?

Posted by: zerowing ()
Date: April 13, 2009 10:46AM

Somebody set us up the bomb

Date: April 13, 2009 11:31AM

From the Fairfax County site:

A 17-year-old boy was taken into custody at his home in the 12700 block of Magna Carta Road and later charged with homicide. An investigation determined that the suspect and his girlfriend Siobhan L. Russell, 19, of the Oak Hill area were at his home when they began to argue. The suspect stabbed Russell one time in the upper body with a large knife killing her. The suspect was transported to the Juvenile Detention Center.

Not that it matters much, but the 17-year-old's name is Lee Wiggins.

God, I miss her. I'm absolutely numb.

Posted by: tragedy ()
Date: April 13, 2009 11:44AM

Sounds like a tragedy of the highest order.

A 19 year old woman is needlessly murdered and a 17 year old will likely be tried for murder as an adult.

Date: April 13, 2009 01:48PM

damn, he skipped a few steps in the escalation process. it really would have been better for everyone if he had just punched her.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: April 13, 2009 01:57PM

Nick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From the Fairfax County site:
>
> A 17-year-old boy was taken into custody at his
> home in the 12700 block of Magna Carta Road and
> later charged with homicide. An investigation
> determined that the suspect and his girlfriend
> Siobhan L. Russell, 19, of the Oak Hill area were
> at his home when they began to argue. The suspect
> stabbed Russell one time in the upper body with a
> large knife killing her. The suspect was
> transported to the Juvenile Detention Center.
>
> Not that it matters much, but the 17-year-old's
> name is Lee Wiggins.
>
> God, I miss her. I'm absolutely numb.

If you're not just another shit-stirrer, then allow me to express my condolences. I'm sorry for your loss.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: slightlystoopid09 ()
Date: April 13, 2009 03:35PM

I was friends with Siev. She was one of the most amazing girls I have ever met. Just extremely kind to everyone. She didnt deserve this. No one does. Everyone will miss her dearly. Her friends will keep on loving her. Now all we can do is support the family, and send our best wishes their way.

R.I.P Shev. I will miss you dearly.

Posted by: Mel ()
Date: April 13, 2009 03:52PM

I am terribly sorry for your loss. I saw she was the girl who did the speech at Mountain View a little while back. Tragic.

Posted by: Paynes Restaurant ()
Date: April 13, 2009 04:21PM

Oh...

she went to Mountain View. No wonder.

Just kidding.

Sucks this kid is only 17, means he'll practically get away with it.

Posted by: Concerned Parent ()
Date: April 13, 2009 05:45PM

First of all there is nothing wrong with Mountain View, thank goodness there is a option for kids that make wrong decisions (part of growing up). Listen to her speech that she gave during her graduation from Mountain View, it saved her. To bad somebody did not get the 17 year old boy help. Does anybody know where he went to school?

Posted by: obligatory ()
Date: April 13, 2009 06:10PM

So sad.
My heart goes out to her family and friends.

Look at what this kid had for a fatherly influence:

"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","046"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","08/27/2004","VIOLATE PROTECTIVE ORDERS "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","047"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","01/12/2005","VIOLATE PROTECTIVE ORDERS "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","050"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/18/2008","ASSAULT-SIMPLE "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/17/2009","DOMESTIC ASSAULT "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/17/2009","POSS MARIJUANA "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/17/2009","POSS PARAPH SYRINGE/NEEDLES "

Posted by: Saddened Friend ()
Date: April 13, 2009 06:14PM

Zoning puts him at Oakton HS but I vaguely remember him going to Chantilly at one point... I may be wrong.

Date: April 13, 2009 06:18PM

Does anyone know where one might find her speech? I'd love to hear it again...

Posted by: friend ()
Date: April 13, 2009 06:25PM

I heard pieces of it on the news but would love to hear the whole speech

Date: April 13, 2009 06:38PM

Which news station did you hear it on?

Posted by: I am confused ()
Date: April 13, 2009 06:41PM

Concerned Parent Wrote:
> First of all there is nothing wrong with Mountain
> View, thank goodness there is a option for kids
> that make wrong decisions (part of growing up).
> Listen to her speech that she gave during her
> graduation from Mountain View, it saved her. To
> bad somebody did not get the 17 year old boy help.
> Does anybody know where he went to school?

If Mountain View did such a wonderful job why was she hanging around with this loser?

Do they work on self esteem issues at the school?

How about teach girls to avoid abusive relationships?

This "boyfriend" stabbed her to death. Let's all guess what a healthy relationship this must have been???

I am sure this kid never laid a hand on her in their relationship-until he decided to kill her, that is.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: April 13, 2009 06:49PM

Saddened Friend Wrote:
> Zoning puts him at Oakton HS but I vaguely
> remember him going to Chantilly at one point... I
> may be wrong.

Yeah but he lives in Herndon. Excellent school districting we have in Ffx Co.

Date: April 13, 2009 07:18PM

First of all "I Am Confused" does any school in this area make the choices for who your children hang around with? There are losers in the best schools in the county and if you child decides to hang with them it's not the schools responsibilty. What school in this area teaches our children self-esteem? Where does your child go? Catholic Schools? Stop blaming the schools all the time. Maybe more parents should teach values at home and when something bad happens let's see how many parents get blamed instead of the school system. Bad things happen to good kids its not just the losers... WAKE UP

Posted by: Saddned Friend ()
Date: April 13, 2009 07:19PM

He lives in Fox Mill, the zip code is Herndon but in NOVA quite often there are areas noted by their zip but known by something completely different.

And Shev may have been in an abusive relationship but she was a wonderful person. She'd been through a lot and was finally starting to turn things around and make something of herself. For you to speak of her in such a mannor shows you complete lack of respect for the dead.

Posted by: oakton student ()
Date: April 13, 2009 08:46PM

the 17 year old boy went to oakton high school, but recently wasn't showing up for classes

Date: April 13, 2009 09:06PM

What was the oakton student like? Before this terrible incident did he show any signs of trouble? Did he just snap or was he a child in need of help that did not get it? Just wondering what makes these kids do awful things

Posted by: speech ()
Date: April 13, 2009 09:08PM

Siobhan Russell went through "several, traumatic experiences that caused me to drop out of my base school. On my first day at Mountain View, I was terrified; I didn’t know anyone or what to expect. Then I met Kate Stern who became one of my many friends here."

At her previous school, said Russell, "I didn’t fit into any cliques and was labeled a loser. Here, there are no cliques, and love and caring flow easily. And the teachers are as cool as the students. Mountain View is the best thing that ever happened to me; my confidence has increased and my happiness hasn’t faltered."

She said her teachers prepared her well for the future and "I am thankful I had so many people — including my mom and dad and best friend Katie — who supported me. I know that, no matter where I go in my life, the lessons I have learned here will forever guide me in the choices I make."

Posted by: Kengle ()
Date: April 14, 2009 04:01AM

According to Fox 5 Lee attended Chantilly and dropped out in 2007...

Date: April 14, 2009 10:16AM

obligatory Wrote:
> So sad.
> My heart goes out to her family and friends.
>
> Look at what this kid had for a fatherly
> influence:
>
> "WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","046","
> 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON
> ","VA","08/27/2004","VIOLATE PROTECTIVE ORDERS
> "
> "WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","047","
> ","VA","01/12/2005","VIOLATE PROTECTIVE ORDERS
> "
> "WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","050","
> ","VA","02/18/2008","ASSAULT-SIMPLE
> "
> "WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051","
> ","VA","02/17/2009","DOMESTIC ASSAULT
> "
> ","VA","02/17/2009","POSS MARIJUANA
> "
> ","VA","02/17/2009","POSS PARAPH SYRINGE/NEEDLES
> "

He has some kind of medical disorder that requires him to take steroids, and occasionally it made him go nuts, which explains everything but the weed and needles. I used to toke with them all the time, but I don't know anything about the needles.

Posted by: Rainy ()
Date: April 14, 2009 10:19AM

I knew that loser Lee. I threw his pussy ass off my property when he first started dating Shev. Shev is one of my neighbors and good friend. I hope Lee gets fucked for the rest of his life !!!!

Posted by: Rainy ()
Date: April 14, 2009 10:32AM

17-year-old's name is Lee Wiggins. Has NO excuse ! I don't care if he had a bad upbringing. Couldn't been that bad ! He lived in rich ass FairFax in Fox Mill.

I never thought he would kill anyone. He was petrified of me. I thought he would end up raping a passed out chick or some low stuff like that. And if ya wanna know who some of the car break in's in Fox Mill and Franklin farms were done by, his loser self.

I don't care if your girl get's on your nerves. YOU JUST DON'T KILL THEM FOR IT. THAT'S P***y s**t !!!!

Date: April 14, 2009 12:15PM

First of all, without any maudlin emotions because of her death, this young woman's experience at Mountain View is a success story. It is of course unfortunate that her life has been eclipsed and she will not be able to grow and contribute to society. What a shame.

By the way, I do know of a young man from Mountain View who is a success at a top 25 university. So they must be doing some things well.

And I am surprised that the news mentioned that this kid will be tried as a juvenile. I am not so sure that will be the case. This is a murder.

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: April 14, 2009 12:49PM

Do prosecutors have access to Wiggins' prior juvenile records or does the decision have to get made in a vacuum? Also we may not yet be aware of extenuating circumstances (and I'm not saying that to flippantly say 'bitch shoulda kept her mouth shut.')

But I'm surprised with a 17 y/o perp, on a murder 2 charge, is getting tried as a juvenile.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 14, 2009 12:54PM

" He lived in rich ass FairFax in Fox Mill."

You're kidding right?

FAIL

Posted by: Reason ()
Date: April 14, 2009 01:36PM

I would just like to state that I knew both of them very well and of course we can all agree on how tragic this situation is, but more importantly those of us who know either or both parties family need to make sure they stay level headed even in these circumstances.

I know there is going to be a lot of hate toward the Wiggins family but I ask you not to be too harsh. Some may disagree with me, but we do not need anymore deaths in Fairfax County. So please do this for me, please just hope or pray the Lee gets help rather then punishment, because he has gone through nothing but punishment throughout his childhood, and what did that help? Lee is a good kid I promise you, he just needs help.

Now on the other hand it does hurt knowing Siobhan L. Russell lost her life this way, and what wrongs in her life I know I will take to the grave, but the rights I know of do still today make me smile. She was one who would always be kind hearted through problems of any kind with, family, friends, etc. I do miss her, and let her live on in all of us.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Posted by: Next Door ()
Date: April 14, 2009 01:41PM

496 Wrote:
> " He lived in rich ass FairFax in Fox Mill."
>
> You're kidding right?
>
> FAIL

His also lived on Dear Hill ct. in Centreville, VA

Posted by: Steve K ()
Date: April 14, 2009 01:57PM

formerhick76 Wrote:
> Do prosecutors have access to Wiggins' prior
> juvenile records or does the decision have to get
> made in a vacuum? Also we may not yet be aware of
> extenuating circumstances (and I'm not saying that
> to flippantly say 'bitch shoulda kept her mouth
> shut.')
>
> But I'm surprised with a 17 y/o perp, on a murder
> 2 charge, is getting tried as a juvenile.

Right now he's being held in the juvenile detention center, but the news I watched said he'd be tried as an adult, just a matter of a little paper work. When you're 16 or 17 and commit a brutal murder like this, it's pretty much a slam dunk you'll be tried as an adult.

Date: April 14, 2009 03:03PM

Reason - I understand - no rush to judgment. But if indeed he is the kid who has been breaking into cars (as mine was broken into) in the neighborhoods mentioned and creating other such havoc, I am sorry, I will to some extent judge his parents and he himself - very negatively. It sounds doubtful this kid just instantly committed an act of incredible impulse and poor judgment against a kind and sweet person; he likely had been at it a while. Note that break-ins have occurred at 3 am - parents are responsible for conduct at that hour of the morning - period. And that is conduct that once started just eviscerates personal boundaries and starts to destroy the social contract we have with each other. Again, I understand - I am making a number of assumptions here - maybe too many - and no rush to judgment is warranted - but empathy clearly is going to have to be earned here by this guy and his family in my book.

And if the facts turn out as they appear to be, the young man will receive punishment. Our prisons (especially in Virginia) are harsh for violent criminals, and I understand that it is tragic that this young man is facing a dismal if not danger laden and degrading future at a Red Onion prison facility or some other similar facility. One would hope that he begins today to be accountable for his actions and the people he has harmed, and make a positive contribution to the very difficult institutions he will likely be living in.

Posted by: just me ()
Date: April 14, 2009 03:29PM

I am very sadden over the death of Shev who did not deserve this at all. She was a sweet and wonderful person. She will truly be missed by all that loved and adored her. I was truly shocked when I heard this. Such a young, beautiful and innocent person gone.

Date: April 14, 2009 04:12PM

If you knew her, write her name on a joint paper, roll it, and smoke it in her honor.

Posted by: Parent ()
Date: April 14, 2009 04:27PM

Nick- Your a idiot! Why would you honor someone by doing something illegal.
Show her more respect than getting wasted in her honor. Grow Up and think of her family. If you feel the need to light something up, light a candle in her honor..

Date: April 14, 2009 04:49PM

Nick Wrote:
> If you knew her, write her name on a joint paper,
> roll it, and smoke it in her honor.

now look what you did, you made me hate your stupid ass and now im completely apathetic to her murder. if she was getting high with you, i think the world is better off with her dead. hopefully someone will put a knife in your chest too.

Posted by: only me ()
Date: April 14, 2009 05:49PM

First of all, Gravis, I notice you have a lot to say. Not only on this subject, but on others as well. If you do not know this person, and can't say a kind word about anything, then you should say nothing at all and let everyone else who knew her speak their peace.

Nick,
That was certainly a stuip thing to say. Apparently you only care about getting high. If you knew her and she truly was a friend of yours, she would not say things about you like you did if she was still here, if it was the other way around, like you have about her.

Posted by: seann ()
Date: April 14, 2009 05:51PM

Gravis rocks, his humor and a couple of others keeps me in the FU

Posted by: #1 ()
Date: April 14, 2009 05:59PM

I know if my son was in town, he would be here at your parents house everyday. I know he will miss you something terribly. My condolences to your family.

Posted by: smoke a rock ()
Date: April 14, 2009 06:05PM

If you knew her, write her name on a crack rock, pack it, and smoke it in her honor.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: April 14, 2009 06:05PM

only me Wrote:
> First of all, Gravis, I notice you have a lot to
> say. Not only on this subject, but on others as
> well. If you do not know this person, and can't
> say a kind word about anything, then you should
> say nothing at all and let everyone else who knew
> her speak their peace.

Dude, this is the internet. Anyone can say what they want. This is not the funeral, dont expect sympathy here.

Now that that out of the way:
I belive a portion of Shev's speech was printed in teh Centreview when she graduated. i remember reading it and thinking "Damn, Mountain View does a good job getting kids on the right track"

Posted by: Mrs. K ()
Date: April 14, 2009 06:06PM

Reason Wrote:
> I would just like to state that I knew both of
> them very well and of course we can all agree on
> how tragic this situation is, but more importantly
> those of us who know either or both parties family
> need to make sure they stay level headed even in
> these circumstances.
>
> I know there is going to be a lot of hate toward
> the Wiggins family but I ask you not to be too
> harsh. Some may disagree with me, but we do not
> need anymore deaths in Fairfax County. So please
> do this for me, please just hope or pray the Lee
> gets help rather then punishment, because he has
> gone through nothing but punishment throughout his
> childhood, and what did that help? Lee is a good
> kid I promise you, he just needs help.
>
> Now on the other hand it does hurt knowing Siobhan
> L. Russell lost her life this way, and what wrongs
> in her life I know I will take to the grave, but
> the rights I know of do still today make me smile.
> She was one who would always be kind hearted
> through problems of any kind with, family,
> friends, etc. I do miss her, and let her live on
> in all of us.
>
> Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Don't be too harsh? HE FUCKING STABBED THIS GIRL TO DEATH. I don't care where or how he was raised -- HE MURDERED HER. He took her life. He is not a good kid.

On a related note, I think the cigarette industry needs some marketing folks. I think that would be right up your alley.

Date: April 14, 2009 06:13PM

i just wanna smoke a hole bunch of weed in her honor. im gonna write her name on everything; some joints, a blunt or two, my bong, my gravity bong, an apple, my one hitter, my vaporizer, everything will have her name on it so i can smoke weed all day in her honor.

Date: April 14, 2009 06:15PM

Mrs. K Wrote:
> Don't be too harsh? HE FUCKING STABBED THIS GIRL
> TO DEATH. I don't care where or how he was raised
> -- HE MURDERED HER. He took her life. He is not a
> good kid.

maybe he just tripped. ;)

anyway, he is accused of murdering her as he has not had a trial.

Date: April 14, 2009 06:30PM

Nick Wrote:
> i just wanna smoke a hole bunch of weed in her
> honor. im gonna write her name on everything;
> some joints, a blunt or two, my bong, my gravity
> bong, an apple, my one hitter, my vaporizer,
> everything will have her name on it so i can smoke
> weed all day in her honor.

nick, you are a fucking idiot. stfu, it's for your own good.

Date: April 14, 2009 06:32PM

Saying that was stupid, but it's how I chose to pay my respects, and if it helps me heal a little, who are you to judge?

Don't reply to this. This is about her, not me.

Date: April 14, 2009 06:34PM

she will continue to live through my exhaled smoke forever. it will be wonderful. like she never died :). It will be just like the old days listening to ICP and smoking weed all day not givin a fuck. wheres my faygo?

Date: April 14, 2009 06:47PM

its how i choose to pay my respects man. i just gotta get high u know. helps me cope. its hard out here on these streets. we gotta cremate our niggas in the blunts we smoke. im gonna blast ICP and chug some cold faygo while i burn down a middies blunt with Siobhan L. Russell written on th side of it with a felt tip marker. nah mean?

Posted by: Question ()
Date: April 14, 2009 06:48PM

Was this young lady a jugalo/ICP fan?

Date: April 14, 2009 06:48PM

Nick Wrote:
> she will continue to live through my exhaled smoke
> forever. it will be wonderful. like she never
> died :). It will be just like the old days
> listening to ICP and smoking weed all day not
> givin a fuck. wheres my faygo?

now look what you made me do, you fucking pothead.

name: Nicholas Carr-Voigt
email: baconcarrvoigt@gmail.com
father: Frank Voigt
twitter.com account name: NickCV

NickCV
04/13/2009 08:36 AM
NickCV: It sucks when a friend dies. It sucks worse when your friend was murdered.
NickCV: Rest in peace, Shevey.

04/13/2009 05:38 AM
NickCV: Rest in peace, Shevey.
NickCV: I'm posting an update on Twitter

04/11/2009 12:53 AM
NickCV: I'm posting an update on Twitter
NickCV: I stayed up waaaay too late.

04/07/2009 05:42 AM
NickCV: I stayed up waaaay too late.
NickCV: @nicoleobama I can't wait for 4/20. Last year was kinda lame.

04/07/2009 05:42 AM
NickCV: @nicoleobama I can't wait for 4/20. Last year was kinda lame.
NickCV: I have to pee but I'm nowhere near a bathroom

04/05/2009 12:01 AM
NickCV: I have to pee but I'm nowhere near a bathroom
NickCV: The iPhone OS 3.0 beta is totally worth the $4 I paid. COPY AND PASTE

04/04/2009 01:26 PM
NickCV: The iPhone OS 3.0 beta is totally worth the $4 I paid. COPY AND PASTE
NickCV: I live in the wrong Washington. State plz, not capital.

04/04/2009 01:06 PM
NickCV: I live in the wrong Washington. State plz, not capital.
NickCV: IT'S OVER EIGHT THOUSAAAAAAAND http://usat.me/?34658522

04/03/2009 05:04 PM
NickCV: IT'S OVER EIGHT THOUSAAAAAAAND http://usat.me/?34658522
NickCV: @HMXCasey Reminds me of the Korn remix album from a couple years ago. DJ MICHAEL WATTS and the album kinda sucked.

04/03/2009 02:25 PM
NickCV: @HMXCasey Reminds me of the Korn remix album from a couple years ago. DJ MICHAEL WATTS and the album kinda sucked.
NickCV: At Carrabba's looking for a job PLEASE HIRE ME!

04/03/2009 01:08 PM
NickCV: At Carrabba's looking for a job PLEASE HIRE ME!
NickCV: @nicoleobama We also have Italian sounding covers of songs. Wonderwall and Smells Like Teen Spirit come to mind.

04/03/2009 12:36 PM
NickCV: @nicoleobama We also have Italian sounding covers of songs. Wonderwall and Smells Like Teen Spirit come to mind.
NickCV: Went to work at 11:30, got my first table at 12:15, and someone else took it. So I walked out. Fuck that.

04/03/2009 12:28 PM
NickCV: Went to work at 11:30, got my first table at 12:15, and someone else took it. So I walked out. Fuck that.
NickCV: @nicoleobama That's Amore, etc

04/03/2009 12:27 PM
NickCV: @nicoleobama That's Amore, etc
NickCV: I wish I could make the Bertucci's speaker system play Cannibal Corpse instead of this shitty Italian music.

04/03/2009 11:49 AM
NickCV: I wish I could make the Bertucci's speaker system play Cannibal Corpse instead of this shitty Italian music.
NickCV: @nicoleobama GET CHAD FIRED

04/03/2009 02:38 AM
NickCV: @nicoleobama GET CHAD FIRED
NickCV: @PANNYCAKE Me too! ^_^

04/02/2009 11:16 PM
NickCV: @PANNYCAKE Me too! ^_^
NickCV: KEEPING JASON CAMPBELL YEAHHHHHHH

04/02/2009 07:55 PM
NickCV: KEEPING JASON CAMPBELL YEAHHHHHHH
NickCV: Three hit kills on bosses. #gamingcliche

04/02/2009 07:54 PM
NickCV: Three hit kills on bosses. #gamingcliche
NickCV: Listening to Frank Zappa!

04/02/2009 04:34 PM
NickCV: Listening to Frank Zappa!

Posted by: doobie ()
Date: April 14, 2009 06:51PM

from the other thread: her myspace
http://www.myspace.com/shevey

Question Wrote:
> Was this young lady a jugalo/ICP fan?

Date: April 14, 2009 07:26PM

i have now publicly admitted to smoking marijuana.
my dad likes to speed.
my email is baconcarrvoigt@gmail.com

"VOIGT ","FRANK ","O","048"," 2210","ASTORIA # 201 ","CI","HERNDON ","VA","05/22/2007","70-74MPH/45MPH ZONE "
"VOIGT ","FRANK ","O","049"," 2210","ASTORIA # 201 ","CI","HERNDON ","VA","03/29/2008","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE "

Date: April 14, 2009 07:28PM

Posted by: Teresa ()
Date: April 14, 2009 08:04PM

I Rember Chev being at my wedding, she came into my dressing room and told me that ushers and the goom and the rest of the guys didnt have the pants 4 the texdos, I know all her family and friends will miss her deeply.
God be with everyone.

Date: April 14, 2009 08:48PM

tragedy Wrote:
> Reason - I understand - no rush to judgment. But
> if indeed he is the kid who has been breaking into
> cars (as mine was broken into) in the
> neighborhoods mentioned and creating other such
> havoc, I am sorry, I will to some extent judge his
> parents and he himself - very negatively. It
> sounds doubtful this kid just instantly committed
> an act of incredible impulse and poor judgment
> against a kind and sweet person; he likely had
> been at it a while. Note that break-ins have
> occurred at 3 am - parents are responsible for
> conduct at that hour of the morning - period. And
> that is conduct that once started just eviscerates
> personal boundaries and starts to destroy the
> social contract we have with each other. Again, I
> understand - I am making a number of assumptions
> here - maybe too many - and no rush to judgment is
> warranted - but empathy clearly is going to have
> to be earned here by this guy and his family in my
> book.
>
> And if the facts turn out as they appear to be,
> the young man will receive punishment. Our
> prisons (especially in Virginia) are harsh for
> violent criminals, and I understand that it is
> tragic that this young man is facing a dismal if
> not danger laden and degrading future at a Red
> Onion prison facility or some other similar
> facility. One would hope that he begins today to
> be accountable for his actions and the people he
> has harmed, and make a positive contribution to
> the very difficult institutions he will likely be
> living in.

I am most certainly not saying any of these facts you have brought up are incorrect or should be overlooked. Simply I am trying to say, so it seems, is that every situation, good or bad, should be looked at with an Open Mind. You may disagree on this matter of course I do not control others opinions I just feel that everyone her was bashing them pretty bad and there needed to be a simple voice to come out with a different perspective.

Thanks again.

Date: April 14, 2009 09:15PM

Mrs. K Wrote:
> Don't be too harsh? HE FUCKING STABBED THIS GIRL
> TO DEATH. I don't care where or how he was raised
> -- HE MURDERED HER. He took her life. He is not a
> good kid.
>
> On a related note, I think the cigarette industry
> needs some marketing folks. I think that would be
> right up your alley.

Mrs. K I am most sorry that you do not know how to control your emotions or actions, reminds me of someone we were just talking about, but I again will state someone has to have a level head and I may as well bring a different opinion with it.

Sorry you think you are clever with you smart little cigarette comment there, but I am afraid I do not support the company that spend years of research and millions of dollars inventing the most addictive drug of all.

Thank for showing people the astonishing display of uncontrollable emotions.

Mrs. K this quote is for you, see if you can guess were this is from.

“Give, and it shall be given to you. For whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return.”

Also see if you can work this into this situation.

Posted by: SLR ()
Date: April 15, 2009 06:29AM

It is totally ashame to see such an amazing person to be gone who was doing the best making changes in her life and moving forward in becoming a better person day by day. If we could only turn back the clock that day maybe, just maybe things could have turned out different. She did not deserve what she got that day. But she did deserve someone better than that Lee who abused her in so many different ways. I know I will miss her just as much as everyone else who knew and loved her. She was a good person. Sweet, kind and caring.
She will always be in our hearts. We will remember the joy and laughter she brought to us and the memories we have of her.

For Shev,
There is not a day that goes by that we do not think about you. We all love you. We will see that justice will get done to Lee for murdering you. You were a sweet person and truly loved by many. We will miss you Shev, but we know you will be in our hearts with us each day.

Posted by: green mile ()
Date: April 15, 2009 07:19AM

Gravis Wrote:
> Mrs. K Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Don't be too harsh? HE FUCKING STABBED THIS
> GIRL
> > TO DEATH. I don't care where or how he was
> raised
> > -- HE MURDERED HER. He took her life. He is not
> a
> > good kid.
>
> maybe he just tripped. ;)
>
> anyway, he is accused of murdering her as he has
> not had a trial.

Certify as an an adult, try as an adult, sentence as an adult, arrange the meeting with his maker for final judgement

Date: April 15, 2009 07:39AM

Reason - I agree with your plea to no mindless bashing.

But a plea for accountability (such as I related) is by no means bashing.

The suspect can't make it right with the victim.

But he can begin to make amends for the others he has harmed. And frankly, his parents need to start on just the same path. Right now. Empathy must be earned.

Date: April 15, 2009 08:24AM

Everyone needs to stop turning this into a drama thread. It is a rememberence for Shev. We all have different opinions, and different ways of dealing with the loss. But rudeness is not anything anyone needs.

I was over at her family's house last night. They seem to be doing ok. They will be in my thoughts ans prayers.

Oh and the "maybe he tripped" joke, was extremely rude and immature. This is not a situation to joke about at all.

Posted by: Karl Grossmann ()
Date: April 15, 2009 08:40AM

slightlystoopid09 Wrote:
> Oh and the "MAYBE HE TRIPPED" joke, was extremely
> rude and immature.

I cannot understand why someone would even bring that up...
He is most likely as i was, killing in order to sell the flesh of my women victims on the black market.

*insert evil laugh*

Date: April 15, 2009 08:44AM

Well my time posting on this is up, with particular people posting on here it would be hard to find any updates on the case even if someone was to post them at this point and time.

I will still be monitoring this case, and maybe there will be a point and time in which justice will be served.

Posted by: Pothead ()
Date: April 15, 2009 08:56AM

Gravis Wrote:
> Nick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > she will continue to live through my exhaled
> smoke
> > forever. it will be wonderful. like she never
> > died :). It will be just like the old days
> > listening to ICP and smoking weed all day not
> > givin a fuck. wheres my faygo?
>
> now look what you made me do, you fucking
> pothead.

What exactly did you do?

Sorry for your loss Nick, no one has to right to tell you how to act after a tragic death. Your best bet would be to stop posting on here.

Posted by: Guy ()
Date: April 15, 2009 09:01AM

slightlystoopid09 Wrote:
> Everyone needs to stop turning this into a drama
> thread. It is a rememberence for Shev. We all have
> different opinions, and different ways of dealing
> with the loss. But rudeness is not anything anyone
> needs.
>
> I was over at her family's house last night. They
> seem to be doing ok. They will be in my thoughts
> ans prayers.
>
>
> Oh and the "maybe he tripped" joke, was extremely
> rude and immature. This is not a situation to joke
> about at all.

yes it was in bad taste, but it brings up the point that you are innocent until proven guilty. We all are entitled to a trial, no matter how much evidence is against you.

Date: April 15, 2009 09:24AM

Karl Grossmann Wrote:
> I cannot understand why someone would even bring
> that up...
> He is most likely as i was, killing in order to
> sell the flesh of my women victims on the black
> market.
>
> *insert evil laugh*

thats just not right..

and I know there is going to be a trial. I cant wait to see what happens to Lee. I just cant wait. hes caused so many people pain.

Date: April 15, 2009 09:48AM

Nick - if you can take time out from smoking spliffs in the masturbatory lair you call your parents basement and your generalized lifestyle of leaching off of Mommy and Daddy, you might take time out to ponder that young guys who have their act together and have character do feel and act on a responsibility to protect women in their lives who are in danger. Might be a good time to reflect on what people in your position could have done. This is not to say that anyone could have saved this situation; but it is something to ponder as you continue to live a stress free and infantile existence milked off of Mommy and Daddy's indulgences.

And Guy, we are all aware of the presumption of innocence afforded criminal defendants. This being said, do you have information as to how this suspect was a model citizen? Rather than rail about a legal abstraction, why not inform as to why the perceptions are wrong? Some here have posted that providing that kind of information might be a significant challenge.

Posted by: AnonymousVA ()
Date: April 15, 2009 09:54AM

First off, I want to express my condolences to the Russell family. There have been some mature comments here. . . most are not. I understand the hatred people have towards someone who is capable of killing someone else. In no way, shape or form do I condone what this 17-year-old did, however there is a lot people don't know. A lot of history in his childhood that people don't know - even the people that think they know a lot, that think they know about his "sorry excuse for a father", have no idea. There's so much more that most people don't know. And still, this doesn't excuse the action whatsoever, but this 17-year-old needs help - he needed help for a while and his "father" ruined him.

Again, this is tragic. And I can't imagine what the Russell family is going through.

Date: April 15, 2009 12:16PM

tragedy Wrote:
> And Guy, we are all aware of the presumption of
> innocence afforded criminal defendants. This
> being said, do you have information as to how this
> suspect was a model citizen? Rather than rail
> about a legal abstraction, why not inform as to
> why the perceptions are wrong? Some here have
> posted that providing that kind of information
> might be a significant challenge.

----------
The teen already has stuff on his record. Assault, truency, and a few other things...

Date: April 15, 2009 12:20PM

His life went downhill when his sorry excuse for a father was able to get custody from his mother. His father is no good, and he should have been removed from his custody a long time ago. At least the teen was going to school when he lived with his mother.

Reason - if you read this, I'd like to know who you are. I appreciate the comments you made and am trying to figure out who would have known them both and known that the teen was a good person at one point. If possible, I'd like to speak with you. Any hints? Email?

Date: April 15, 2009 12:39PM

Anon in VA - those of us who grew up without a father, and lived with an unemployed and ill single mother, and who lived the pain of things like foreclosure and poverty and the like and yet went on to become educated and productive citizens and who fiercely now protect and support their offspring like gold have limited sympathy for the suspect. We had plenty of opportunity to make rotten decisions in our teens - and chose not to do so because above all else we gave a damn about the people around us, including girlfriends whom we treated with kindness and respect, even if in imperfect relationships. Ok, this is a lot to place on a young kid - but an innocent person is dead and there is no better time to remind folks that that the notion of free will is not dead and that no what background one comes from the obligation to treat people well is with us all (and please, this kind had a decent home in a safe neighborhood - this was not a life in Anacostia). And if you want to blame the father - go right ahead - he has to live with this too.

One of our biggest problems in suburbia (i.e., places like Fairfax) is that we have an all too large cadre of spoiled, underachieving, over-indulged and narcissistic boys that lack mental toughness and discipline and yet enjoy their pursuit of toys. Scratch the veneer behind Westfields drug crew going to prison right now and the same theme will emerge. So many of them have no idea what it means to stand tall on your own two feet. And our own low expectations of them don't help. And this phenomena of them living at home ad nauseum into their twenties is completely foreign to me. What the heck kind of life is that? And yet that seems to be all too often the norm. In this vein there may be some "good" to come out of this tragedy.

Date: April 15, 2009 12:45PM

tragedy - I understand where you're coming from. Never did I say I condone what this teen did, or think that it's "ok" because of his past/childhood/upbringing/shitty father. Never. However, even the things you mentioned do not come close to what his life was like. Again, I'm telling you that most do not REALLY know what went on in the past. Hardly anyone knows.

I'm not posting to try and convince people that this teen has done no wrong and he deserves to be set free. He still made the decision that day to not control his temper/emotions and make a deadly mistake. He should be held responsible for that, obviously. I just want people to know that there is more to the story. More than most will ever know. And regardless of that, a young woman should NOT be dead because of it.

Posted by: reality ()
Date: April 15, 2009 12:52PM

No body cares about the rest of his story, hers is over,,forever. his legacy is he selfishly killed another person , end of STORY.

Posted by: Guy Mandude ()
Date: April 15, 2009 12:53PM

Magna Carta Road! It wasn't King John was it!

Date: April 15, 2009 01:01PM

SLR Wrote:
> She did not deserve what she got that day.

bullshit, everyone deserves death.

Reason Wrote:
> Sorry you think you are clever with you smart
> little cigarette comment there, but I am afraid I
> do not support the company that spend years of
> research and millions of dollars inventing the
> most addictive drug of all.

they invented heroin?

green mile Wrote:
> Certify as an an adult, try as an adult, sentence
> as an adult

but he's not an adult and that's why the laws protecting him exist. vengeance will do nothing but take away any chance he has in life. vengeance is empty, doing nothing to make you feel any better.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2009 01:03PM by Gravis.

Date: April 15, 2009 02:11PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gravis you are just proving to people how smart you are today, good boy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, in order to answer the question you have asked AnonymousVA it is going to be hard to tell you. I understand you have a lot to share and exchange with me about this matter, but I am 75% sure I know who you are, as well as a few others who have continued to use aliases. On this note I do not wish to expose my email in this environment, but do not worry, I will contact you soon. If I am correct we both go to the same school and know each other, and though we have not spoken about this yet I have seen its impact on you. Though on the other hand I could just be wrong, which has been known to happen before.

Date: April 15, 2009 02:20PM

Reason - I'm not in school. I'm long out of school, an adult. Any information you can give me? Are you a high school student who knew them? Or closer? I'm trying to figure out how we can communicate - I understand not wanting to put your email out there, I wouldn't want to either.

Let me ask you this - Did you know the teen's family at all?

Date: April 15, 2009 02:43PM

Anon in Va and Reason - fair enough. We are likely close enough to be neighbors. No question I would respect you and be grateful for you maturity and sense of things.

I am very much not inclined to blame the "system" - as my confidence in child care agencies and social workers (generally good people mind you) is low.

But if things with this young man were as bad as you allude, he needed to be in a drastically different environment.

In hindsight, someone is going to regret not taking more assertive steps at some point down the road. But that is just hindsight.

And Gravis - when it comes to murder, I would shocked if he was not tried as an adult at age 17. That is why I was so surprised when a news report alluded he would be tried in juvenile system as opposed to merely being held in the juvenile system (the latter now appears to be the case). So those mentioning trying him as an adult are merely stating the facts, not necessarily wishing vengeance upon him. And if you think this is wrong, take your grievances to the Commonwealth's Attorney's office - who absolutely are inclined to prosecute these cases as felonies in adult courts because politically they are compelled to do so.

Date: April 15, 2009 02:46PM

Reason Wrote:
> On this note I do not wish to expose my email in this
> environment, but do not worry, I will contact you
> soon.

or both of you twits could register a name and one send a PM to the other.

Date: April 15, 2009 02:49PM

I made a new email here that you can message me with, and like I said I have been wrong before. I knew most, if not all of Lee Wiggins family and had encountered Shev's a good amount of times.

Talk to you soon.

Date: April 15, 2009 02:49PM

I'll take the "twit" comment. Obviously, I'm not too aware of how this "forum" works. Thanks for your help.

Posted by: Charles Bronson ()
Date: April 15, 2009 03:10PM

Is Lee Wiggins the son of Thomas Lee White?

Date: April 15, 2009 03:18PM

" but this 17-year-old needs help - he needed help for a while and his "father" ruined him."

Who is his father?!?!?!!?

Posted by: lee wigger ()
Date: April 15, 2009 03:21PM

Charles Bronson Wrote:
> Who is his father?!?!?!!?

"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","046"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","08/27/2004","VIOLATE PROTECTIVE ORDERS "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","047"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","01/12/2005","VIOLATE PROTECTIVE ORDERS "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","050"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/18/2008","ASSAULT-SIMPLE "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/17/2009","DOMESTIC ASSAULT "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/17/2009","POSS MARIJUANA "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/17/2009","POSS PARAPH SYRINGE/NEEDLES "

haha that is his father

Still not an excuse for murder. Goodbye lee wiggins, have fun being raped

Posted by: Guy ()
Date: April 15, 2009 05:03PM

tragedy Wrote:
> And Guy, we are all aware of the presumption of
> innocence afforded criminal defendants. This
> being said, do you have information as to how this
> suspect was a model citizen? Rather than rail
> about a legal abstraction, why not inform as to
> why the perceptions are wrong? Some here have
> posted that providing that kind of information
> might be a significant challenge.

Why does he have to be a model citizen, heck he could be the worst dirt bag in the world, but he is innocent of this crime until his trial.

Date: April 15, 2009 05:39PM

Guy Wrote:
> Why does he have to be a model citizen, heck he
> could be the worst dirt bag in the world, but he
> is innocent of this crime until his trial.

+1

Date: April 15, 2009 05:40PM

Does anyone know his Grandfather, Lee Thomas White????? This man is a International pederast/scumbag nonpareil!!!!! For 60 years this filthy worm has been destroying the lives of childred - from Virgina to South Africa!

Date: April 15, 2009 05:46PM

Charles Bronson Wrote:
> Does anyone know his Grandfather, Lee Thomas
> White????? This man is a International
> pederast/scumbag nonpareil!!!!! For 60 years this
> filthy worm has been destroying the lives of
> childred - from Virgina to South Africa!

What are you talking about?

Date: April 15, 2009 05:57PM

"What are you talking about?"

Lee Thomas White is the man who owns the house the murder took place in.

Date: April 15, 2009 06:01PM

Charles Bronson Wrote:
> "What are you talking about?"
>
> Lee Thomas White is the man who owns the house the
> murder took place in.

Congratulations. You're quite observant. Yes, he does own the home. He, unfortunately, can't get Mr. Wiggins to leave and quit mooching off people.

I'm not sure about the rest of your rambling. . .

Posted by: level 5 response ()
Date: April 15, 2009 06:06PM

Nick Wrote:
> i just wanna smoke a hole bunch of weed in her
> honor. im gonna write her name on everything;
> some joints, a blunt or two, my bong, my gravity
> bong, an apple, my one hitter, my vaporizer,
> everything will have her name on it so i can smoke
> weed all day in her honor.

Wow I, didnt realize that many losers were attracted to this site.

Date: April 15, 2009 06:14PM

Wow - Guy lectures us about the presumption of innocence in American jurisprudence? Really? Gee, that's news.

This isn't a court. It is a public forum responding to a brutal and senseless murder of a young woman.

Cheers.

Date: April 15, 2009 07:00PM

" Congratulations. You're quite observant. Yes, he does own the home. He, unfortunately, can't get Mr. Wiggins to leave and quit mooching off people."

Do you know Mr. White? If you do, ask him about HIS children. ;)

Mr. Wiggins is a dime store hood, a garden variety degenerate.

Mr. White is an 80yr old child molester who's been raping children for over half a century.

Date: April 15, 2009 07:10PM

Charles Bronson Wrote:
> " Congratulations. You're quite observant. Yes, he
> does own the home. He, unfortunately, can't get
> Mr. Wiggins to leave and quit mooching off
> people."
>
> Do you know Mr. White? If you do, ask him about
> HIS children. ;)
>
> Mr. Wiggins is a dime store hood, a garden variety
> degenerate.
>
> Mr. White is an 80yr old child molester who's been
> raping children for over half a century.

I know the family a little more than you probably think. Are you sure you haven't confused Mr. White with another adult man in that home?!? You may have. . . How well do YOU know him?

Date: April 15, 2009 08:06PM

"I know the family a little more than you probably think. Are you sure you haven't confused Mr. White with another adult man in that home?!? You may have. . . How well do YOU know him?"

There's only 1 Lee Thomas White in the state of VA. Married twice, 2 sons, 1 dead of a heroin overdose, one a degenerate vagrant with a severe sexual disorder stemming from the years of sexual abuse at the hands of Tom. The scumbag had a bar at one time... shall I continue???

Date: April 15, 2009 08:10PM

Hmm. You know him as Tom, too. Interesting.

No one said you were lying, it just came out of nowhere. Have never heard of that. And the same could be said about the other adult male in that house. . .

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.