HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: you are busted ()
Date: April 19, 2009 11:22PM

Regarding the Charsle Bronson conspiracy,

I would be willing to bet that he is the (or one of many) alias of Larry Wiggins. This man is on the internet all the time, sitting on his fat child molesting ass. It is nearly irrefutible logic. He has multiple social networking websites (of which he lies about his age and physical features), which are clearly bent on perversity might I add. The sites say that he is logging onto them daily. So clearly he would be researching the murder that was commited in his home and probably right before his very eyes. Furthermore, this is one of the highest rated (by google) sited on the web regarding this issue, it is easy to conclude that slimy leech is all over this forum.

So heres talking to you Larry you sick bastard, people know about you and the things you do. The truth is out in the public, the schools, and neighborhoods. This media has been spread all around the internet, I have found it on more than half a dozen sites already.
WE ALL KNOW LARRY WIGGINS OF THE 12700 BLOCK of MAGNACARTA ROAD, HERNDON, VA.
THAT YOU ARE A DRUG PUSHING, CHILD MOLESTING, VIOLENT PARASITE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 19, 2009 11:25PM

would any one care the second this motion......

Date: April 19, 2009 11:26PM

To second this motion (typo)

Posted by: Ph.D.,Neuropsychologist ()
Date: April 20, 2009 12:47AM

RE: Clarification Date: April 19, 2009 04:36PM

Were you hoping to set off an emotional trigger with that grade school drivel? Your comment, at best, a transparent attempt to divert attention away from the fact in dispute rather than address it directly. What I write does not constitute a diagnosis, it's merely my opinion.

To reiterate, both families exhibit similar patterns of drug/alcohol dependence, chronic underachievement and antisocial behavior. The one constant is the fathers/step-fathers parental influence on both the Wiggins and White children.

Posted by: Random Bystander ()
Date: April 20, 2009 08:51AM

To You're Busted Larry:
That whole bit to Larry was awesome!! Hi Larry. We all know you're watching, you child rapist. Destroyer of children. However, Barcroft seems to know what he's talking about. So sorry, but I don't think anyone agrees.

Posted by: Random Bystaner ()
Date: April 20, 2009 09:08AM

To You're busted Larry cont.

I should add that I agree with everything you said except for that Charles is Larry. Anything is possible though I guess.

Posted by: tragedy ()
Date: April 20, 2009 10:40AM

PhD - your assessment seems accurate based on the hodge-podge of facts. But what of the potential for dangerous sociopathic behavior on the part of Larry Wiggins (one would hope that public will not have to worry about his son interacting with the public for quite some time)?

This is a suburban environment with smart, concerned people. It makes sense to disseminate as broadly as possible information about people that are truly a threat.

Posted by: Clarification ()
Date: April 21, 2009 08:46AM

Date: April 20, 2009 12:47AM

RE: Clarification Date: April 19, 2009 04:36PM

Were you hoping to set off an emotional trigger with that grade school drivel? Your comment, at best, a transparent attempt to divert attention away from the fact in dispute rather than address it directly. What I write does not constitute a diagnosis, it's merely my opinion.

To reiterate, both families exhibit similar patterns of drug/alcohol dependence, chronic underachievement and antisocial behavior. The one constant is the fathers/step-fathers parental influence on both the Wiggins and White children."

Nice try, ya 25 cent pop "psychologist." I KNOW the man being slandered. You don't. You have NO idea what the "facts" are.
I was a childhood friend of Eddie's, and have known Mr. White since the 60's. If ANYONE knew anything of any "molestaion" it would certainly be ME as much time as I spent at Eddie's father's house. If these bullshit accusations were true, then where are all the kids who used to hang out at the pool at Eddie's father's house? How come we haven't heard any accusations from THEM?
You and the other two trolls on here are the ones trying to set off an "emotional trigger."
I'm not trying to divert anything; I'm defending an innocent man who is being maliciously slandered.
And you notice we haven't heard anything more from Bronson or TooClose since another poster suggested that their comments were "actionable under the law."
Not a coincidence, I think.
You might want to consider if it's worth it for you to keep running YOUR mouth.......

Posted by: Claeification ()
Date: April 21, 2009 09:04AM

Barcroft Buddy..........yeah I did go to Barcroft. We should talk.

Date: April 21, 2009 11:49PM

“I KNOW the man being slandered” – This is your argument?
“If ANYONE knew anything of any "molestation" it would certainly be ME”- If you didn’t see/experience it, that makes it untrue and incapable of occurring outside of your presence?

“If these bullshit accusations were true, then where are all the kids who used to hang out at the pool at Eddie's father's house?”- You’re making your conclusion based on silence or lack of contrary evidence- you didn’t hear about it so it didn’t happen.

To repeat: Taking into account known empirical data on adults with a history of sexual abuse while examining the White/Wiggins family history, there exists enough evidence to make a probability judgment. It is my opinion the allegations of sexual abuse should be fully investigated. I encourage all victims to come forward and contact the proper authorities.

“You might want to consider if it's worth it for you to keep running YOUR mouth.......”- You might find your legal threats backfiring, YOU might want to consider this. If what these people are saying is true, a child molestation lawsuit may be in order and you’ll get all the credit.

Posted by: It's a cryin' shame..... ()
Date: April 22, 2009 12:02AM

Posted by: oaktonmom ()
Date: April 22, 2009 06:58AM

Wow! Grandpa should be arrested for that sick little laugh. Very telling.

Posted by: Just Me ()
Date: April 22, 2009 04:43PM

Anyone else have better news? This article states that Lee is being charged as a juvenile. THAT'S bullshit.

I don't really care if his dad molested him. That is no excuse for murder. People need to stop whining about their shitty childhoods and accept responsibility for their actions. I am also really disgusted with how the justice system protects the criminals more than the victims.

I support vigilantes.

17-Year-Old Accused of Killing Girlfriend

By Allison Klein
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, April 14, 2009; Page B03

The 17-year-old was charged as a juvenile with first-degree murder and appeared in juvenile court yesterday, where he sat solemnly and bowed his head of shaggy brown hair. The Washington Post generally does not publish names of juveniles charged with crimes.

Posted by: a parent too ()
Date: April 22, 2009 05:11PM

Just Me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone else have better news? This article states
> that Lee is being charged as a juvenile. THAT'S
> bullshit.
>
> I don't really care if his dad molested him. That
> is no excuse for murder. People need to stop
> whining about their shitty childhoods and accept
> responsibility for their actions. I am also
> really disgusted with how the justice system
> protects the criminals more than the victims.
>
> I support vigilantes.
>
> __________________________________________________
> __________
>
> 17-Year-Old Accused of Killing Girlfriend
>
> By Allison Klein
> Washington Post Staff Writer
> Tuesday, April 14, 2009; Page B03
>
> The 17-year-old was charged as a juvenile with
> first-degree murder and appeared in juvenile court
> yesterday, where he sat solemnly and bowed his
> head of shaggy brown hair. The Washington Post
> generally does not publish names of juveniles
> charged with crimes.

They said on one of the news channels last week that most likely he will be charged as an adult. If I am correct he is charged with 1st degree murder. But what annoys me most is there were other people in the house who did not bother to step in. That is if it is correct that they were arguing and the father claimed to have heard it. Then why did he not intervene.

We will just have to wait for the outcome when they make the announcement on the news or if you hear it by word of mouth. But I do hope he gets charged as an adult. And gets justice he deserves.

Posted by: Clarification ()
Date: April 22, 2009 07:29PM

"It is my opinion the allegations of sexual abuse should be fully investigated. I encourage all victims to come forward and contact the proper authorities."

Well now, there is something we can agree on...........if only to clear the good name of an innocent man. The down side of something like this is that even if his good name is cleared, in a situation like this, there is always and forever a shadow of a doubt in people's minds. Sort of a "where there's smoke, there's fire" kind of thing. And it is usually there forever because people remember the bad stuff longer than the good. But I'd say bring it on if anybody's got anything. So sorry, but I truly believe ther's no dirt to ferret out.
Not gonna argue with you, but I'm pretty annoyed with all the wannabes & self-styled know-it-alls who only seem to be interested in ganging up on someone they don't even know. It's a mob mentality.
I find it very telling that neither Bronson or TooClose have had anything else to say since one poster suggested that their comments were "actionable under the law." And they were the ones who started this whole thing about Mr. White and got everybody all stirred up.
If they are who I think they are, however, one of them has been a heroin/crack addict since the 60s, and the other is (or has been in the past) a long-time car thief, among other things.......WITH a record.
If you want to persist in nurturing & encouraging the lies told by these two people, then nothing I, or anybody else can say is going to make you consider that perhaps this is just a witch hunt instigated by two (possibly three) people with ulterior motives.
You say "....there exists enough evidence to make a probability judgment."
You don't convict someone on a probablity judgment unless it's a civil case which only requires a preponderance of the evidence.
A criminal charge requires a judgment base on "beyond a reasonable doubt."
And if you really were a doctor, you'd know better than to encourage this kind of thing........

All I gotta say is that it's a goddamn shame.......

Posted by: just me ()
Date: April 23, 2009 09:52AM

Did you know that the enabler Larry added himself to Lee's myspace page. It is not worth checking it out. But who would think his son would see it. He will never get out of jail I hope.

Posted by: 9teen ()
Date: April 23, 2009 12:58PM

OMG! This is the first time I've seen the video about Shev Russell - thanks for posting. Why is Lee's grandfather laughing about someone being killed in his basement? Thomas White, you should be ashamed of yourself...thats so heartless. Does anybody know if there are other videos available? My heart goes out to Shev's family and friends.

Posted by: Anomalous ()
Date: April 23, 2009 02:50PM

Date: April 23, 2009 02:58PM

Anomalous Wrote:
>

Go to the other one that says Siobhan Russell murdered. There is a video there and check out her facebook. youtube Siobhan graduation ... something like that, that her mother put out on the web of her graduating from Mountain View. A tremendous speech she gave.

Posted by: Uh-Oh! ()
Date: April 23, 2009 03:18PM

Posted by: wondering ()
Date: April 23, 2009 04:20PM

I would like to know what provoked him to stab such a sweet girl like Shev. Though the news claims they were arguing. He could have just told her to leave instead.

Posted by: Just Curious ()
Date: April 23, 2009 06:55PM

How do I find the video with the guy laughing? Thanks.

Date: April 23, 2009 07:34PM

Just Curious Wrote:
> How do I find the video with the guy laughing?
> Thanks.

In the "it's a cryin' shame" post above.

Date: April 23, 2009 08:06PM

Thanks, OaktonMom. I saw the pic of Shev so didn't watch it at first.........I thought it was the one of her graduation speech.
That was not really an expression of amusement by Mr. White; it's just a mannerism he has. If somebody doesn't know him, I can see how it might be interpreted badly.
He's really a very nice man & this has just upset him to no end.

Date: April 23, 2009 08:10PM

I do know people who smile in stressful situations. Hope your analysis is true.

Date: April 23, 2009 08:20PM

I've known him a long time......

Date: April 23, 2009 08:22PM

.....and the posts by "Clarification" And "Barcroft Buddy" are right on the money.

Posted by: Neighbor ()
Date: April 23, 2009 10:50PM

Everybody living in that house is a loser! The Cops were there all the time! I wish those people would sell the house, buy a winnebago and find a Walmart parking lot somewhere in West Virginia! I cant believe the family history of these people, im throwing up!!!!!!!
Attachments:
untitled.bmp

Posted by: PoorGirl ()
Date: April 24, 2009 12:03AM

I've read all of these posts and whatever is going on here needs to be investigated by the police. I don't care who is a nice person and who isn't! This girl was murdered in a house that had three other people living inside of it. They are all suspects as far as I'm concerned! And it is kinda strange that this guy Thomas White is laughing in the video posted by "it's a crying shame" above. He is talking about police cars when a girl was just murdered in cold blood in his basement. You can psycho-analyze it all you want...he is laughing. Period. And if you say people laugh when they are in stressful situations, the majority of the time people laugh when they are hiding something in my experience. Lee, and everybody else in that house should be interrogated thoroughly and locked up if proven guilty. Remember there are other people living in that neighborhood and are at risk if there are a bunch of sexual predators living there. So I don't really care who says Lee, Larry, Thomas White are good people, that whole house is dysfunctional if a woman was killed in the basement. This just makes me sick to my stomach.

Date: April 24, 2009 12:31AM

Date: April 24, 2009 02:38AM

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
2.jpg

Posted by: friend ()
Date: April 24, 2009 08:55AM

Just wanted to respond to lost in sorrow. I like what you said, however, about Shev being the only person who ever really loved Lee Wiggins, that is not true. He has a mom and a sister that love him very very much and always have and always will. The claims Larry has made against the mom are nothing but HILARIOUS to any one who has so much as seen Lee's mom, much less exchanged words with her. She did make a mistake and she is paying for it in more ways than anyone can even count. She trusted someone with her childern who showed her that he was a complete psycho . He never sugar coated nothing. Of that I'm sure she will never forgive herself given what happened to both her kids in the hands of this man. Really not sure what she was thinking. Also, as for the recovery of Larry Wiggins, I would say this will only make him crazier and everyone that is still in his life (young girls on the internet in random social networking websites and his mom) should proceed with caution. As for Tom, the step grandpa, the man is in his 80s. I don't know if what has been said of his past is true (Larry, did he rape you or not, we are all still wondering) but his age alone deserves him a break. Why didn't Larry come up to the door when the camera crew came a knocking? Oh yeah, because when he tried to get Tom kicked out of his own house the judge told him he his mom and his son had to stay in the basement cause its TOM'S FRIGGIN HOUSE DAMNIT!!!! If you want your own house, Larry, maybe you should go get a job, but I guess if you threaten to kill an 80 year old man enough he will eventually leave, you did just prove that didn't you?

Posted by: Wondering... ()
Date: April 24, 2009 12:05PM

Why would Larry threaten to kill an 80yr old man?!?!? OH MY GOD, maybe what they said is true, maybe Tom raped Larry and Lee!!!! Arent all of Tom's kids dead or f*cked up or something???

Posted by: Just Curious. ()
Date: April 24, 2009 07:20PM

Friend wrote: ".......As for Tom, the step grandpa, the man is in his 80s. I don't know if what has been said of his past is true (Larry, did he rape you or not, we are all still wondering) but his age alone deserves him a break. Why didn't Larry come up to the door when the camera crew came a knocking? Oh yeah, because when he tried to get Tom kicked out of his own house the judge told him he his mom and his son had to stay in the basement cause its TOM'S FRIGGIN HOUSE DAMNIT!!!! If you want your own house, Larry, maybe you should go get a job, but I guess if you threaten to kill an 80 year old man enough he will eventually leave, you did just prove that didn't you? "

Thanks for your post, friend. .....and just to clarify a few things: Larry & his mother are not living in the basement; they have the first floor & Mr. White has the upstairs. It's a split-level house.
And no, Mr. White never raped anyone.
Do you know about Larry threatening Mr. White other than what's posted on here? Just curious........

Date: April 24, 2009 07:36PM

And for wondering's question......No, Mr. White did not rape anybody.

Here's the deal: IMO, Larry's mother has been enabling Larry for years with Mr. White's money. All that fancy sound equipment & motorcycles & stuff that he brags about? Twenty-five grand for a soundboard according to his livevideo.com/photo page? Bitch, PLEASE!
You know who ended up having to PAY for all that stuff? Not Larry. Not his mother.
Mr. White has been trying to get Larry OUT of his house for years, but that fat fucker is dug in just like a dog tick.
Mr.White finally has had enough, not to mention he's got a lot less of what he worked so hard for over the years, thanks to the Mooch.
It seems that Mr. Wiggins tried to make a power play using the court system to try & throw Mr. White out of his own house, but instead fell right square on his ass.....cause Mr, White is STILL in his own house.......at least until he left town because Larry was threatening to kill him.
And no, Mr. White's other son has never been "f'cked up" that I know of.

Thiis is the caption under the photo Larry posted. I couldn't seem to succussfully "copy" the photo to move it here.

"Lee givin' the mixing board some Lee MO-JO! That board cost $25,000,00. WOW!" said Larry. What a loser!

Posted by: ?? ()
Date: April 24, 2009 08:19PM

Gee, it seems like there is alot of people who know about the Wiggins and the Whites. Is there anymore scoop to know about these people.

Posted by: Fairfax,va ()
Date: April 26, 2009 01:07AM

Just read all the garbage on this website and I have to say, after watching the videos, and taking a look at that guy Tom White laughing in those pictures above, my guess would be that he is a tad bit disturbed. Sure he might be 80 years old, but he is creepy looking if you ask me! I would guess that his close family and friends might be on this website defending him (and I would probably do the same if I was related to him) but how can this guy have that kind of expression on his face after a teenage woman was stabbed in his basement? And how can his family try to defend those expressions? He is practically laughing in all of the news interviews. Very disturbing!! If I were the girl's parents I would want him thoroughly investigated and/or examined.

Posted by: remember ()
Date: April 26, 2009 01:48AM

Ive heard of this kid before and think I've met him as well. Hes bad news and thats obvious as shit now.

Date: April 26, 2009 07:55PM

".......how can this guy have that kind of expression on his face after a teenage woman was stabbed in his basement? And how can his family try to defend those expressions?"

Faifax, thank you for posting something somewhat reasonable which is a change from all the BS on here.
Yes, I am a friend of Mr, White's so naturally I'll defend him unless I really thought he did something bad as has been suggested by a couple of the posters on here. Yes, some things are indefensible, however, there is no doubt in my mind that Mr. White is not capable of some of the things that have been suggested. It's just not in his nature
Really there is no mystery about his "smile." It's just a mannerism he has, and you have to imagine that he was nervous during the interview. As I told another poster (who also seemed reasonable in her post) I can see how it might be interpreted badly. However,I've known him a long time,and he really is a very nice man.

Date: April 28, 2009 04:58PM

I had found this article today on the internet if anyone is interested in reading this.

http://www.connectionnewspapers.com/article.asp?article=328048&paper=66&cat=104

Date: April 28, 2009 06:11PM

I did not know Siobhan, but that was a great article. Sounds like she was pretty special to a lot of people.
Thanks for posting the link.

Date: April 28, 2009 07:30PM

Shev was a great and wonderful person who touched many people. I do not think she knew that. But thanks. I also thought it was a great article. She will truly be missed.

I am glad you enjoyed the article Just Curious

Posted by: writer ()
Date: May 01, 2009 05:56AM

Yes, she was remarkable. And she had become so happy. Knew where she was going and why. SHe had plans. The message to all...be careful of who you hang with. If they hurt you once, they can hurt you again.

Posted by: tragedy ()
Date: May 01, 2009 07:15AM

Thanks to the Connection for running such a wonderful story.

Posted by: ? ()
Date: May 05, 2009 03:18PM

Huh????
Attachments:
done.jpg

Date: May 07, 2009 12:08PM

Does anyone know if the kid Lee is still in jail or is he released?

Posted by: rumplestiltskin ()
Date: May 07, 2009 06:30PM

where didja find that? the "jurassic perv" that is.
is that tom white for real?

Posted by: trashcan monsterr ()
Date: May 13, 2009 04:24PM

wondering Wrote:
> Does anyone know if the kid Lee is still in jail
> or is he released?

------
Of course he is!

Date: May 28, 2009 06:16PM

Today was Lee's court date.......anybody heard anything?

Date: May 28, 2009 06:55PM

All I know is that he was charged as an adult. But I am sure there is more. Anyone know anything please share.

Posted by: mj91 ()
Date: May 28, 2009 07:43PM

zerowing Wrote:
> Somebody set us up the bomb

epic.lawls.

Posted by: Melissa ()
Date: May 28, 2009 11:11PM

wondering Wrote:
> All I know is that he was charged as an adult. But
> I am sure there is more. Anyone know anything
> please share.

Good!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being vague is almost as fun as that other thing.

Posted by: Still Interested ()
Date: November 02, 2011 11:46AM

This situation really caught my interest. I know the boy plead guilty and is in jail where he should be. I'm interested to know what's going on with the rest of the family. Has there been any more drama. This truely is "better than fiction"

Posted by: Hard Road ()
Date: November 02, 2011 02:39PM

Guilty..40 years in the hole...

http://ww2.fairfaxtimes.com/cms/story.php?id=2399

Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.