HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tailgaters piss me off
Posted by: James ()
Date: January 28, 2012 04:17AM

Get off my ass! You won't get there any faster you fucking prick. I oughta slam on my brakes and make you buy me a new car. Bitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tailgaters piss me off
Posted by: move ()
Date: January 29, 2012 02:02PM

move to the right lane pussy, or go faster

Date: January 30, 2012 12:33AM

I'm talking about already going 50 in a 35 on a one lane road. Perhaps you can buy me my new car then when I slam on my brakes the next time you're behind me :)

My main point is what's the point? You're saving yourself 10 feet, which when going 50mph saves you approximately 0 seconds. And has anyone actually ever sped up because you rode their ass? Chances are they slowed down, because you're a fucking twat.

Date: January 30, 2012 12:39AM

Not to mention, in this area, at this time of year, deer are a massive problem. And they say you're supposed to speed up if a crash with a deer is inevitable, but let's go over what happens in either situation.

In both situations, I'm driving on Compton/Pleasant Valley/Braddock/Bull Run Post Office/Gum Springs, etc. I'm going 45-50 in a 35 zone at night. You are 6 inches from my bumper. Situation one, I see a deer and slam on my brakes via natural instinct. You total my car and have to buy me a new one, because the law always favors the front car in a rear end collision. Situation 2, I think fast and speed up. The deer flips over my car, smashes through your windshield, and you get impaled by some antlers and/or the tree you proceed to hit. Either way, if the car in front of you hits a deer, you're FUCKED dude!

Posted by: Slower Traffic Keep Right ()
Date: February 14, 2012 02:10PM

> ...because the law always favors the front car in a rear end collision.

No it doesn't. And when I submit the video footage from my dash cam showing that you hit your brakes for no reason, you will be buying me a new car.

Date: February 23, 2012 03:02AM

Ok Mr. Dash Cam, if you are 6 inches from my bumper and I see a deer on the side of the road, I WILL slam my brakes, and you will buy me a new car and/or a new face. With any luck it will flip over my car and land on yours. Cute name by the way; if you had actually read my posts, I'm not driving slow and I'm either in the right lane, or the ONLY lane. Also, if you have a dash cam, you're probably a cop, so the law is going to favor you anyway. I'm not talking about provoking an accident on purpose, it was a hyperbole so assholes like you presumably, can start thinking about the dangers they put themselves and others in when they think saving themselves .2 seconds of driving time is worth taking someone's life. Fucking prick.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.