HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Centerville Jiffy Lube
Posted by: Matthew McCann ()
Date: March 12, 2011 04:06PM

My family and I have been loyal customers of the Centerville Jiffy Lube for years; until now we have brought 4 cars there regularly; a 2009 Subaru Impreza, 2001 Toyota Land Cruiser, 2006 Honda Civic, and a 2011 Toyota Tacoma and intended to start bringing our 2005 Lexus LS430 there in the near future. Most recently I was in there last week with my Tacoma and a few days later I noticed the truck acting funny. The idle was really rough, there was clearly something wrong with the truck. I checked in the engine bay and found a plastic cup full of used oil. It was stuck between a hose and a belt. The belt tore apart the cup and melted it; additionally used motor oil from the cup was all over the belt, pulleys and my skid plate. When I brought it back the apologized and rinsed off the oil but the best they could do was a one time 15 percent discount on my next service there. Unfortunately I will not be returning and I urge you all to do the same.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centerville Jiffy Lube
Posted by: Matthew McCann ()
Date: March 12, 2011 04:23PM

here it is
Attachments:
Providence-20110311-00025.jpg
0311011935.jpg

Posted by: doiturself ()
Date: March 12, 2011 07:43PM

Change your oil yourself like me.

Posted by: uh ()
Date: March 14, 2011 07:36PM

the fact that you can't spell CENTREVILLE right makes me question your story...

Posted by: awesome service 2 ()
Date: March 16, 2011 12:29AM

I'm so surprised to read all this about Cville JL. I've taken our 3 cars there for years and have recommended them over and over again. I've never had any problems with the quality of their work, but I just expected that. But I've been mostly impressed with their customer service. They greet me by name (not rocket science, but a nice touch), explain things, and don't try to upsell me. They also always help me with the reset of my oil indicator, which is kind of ridiculously complicated to reset, and are just pleasant and polite in general. It's also very clean there, which is impressive for a garage. And finally, they take expired JL coupons, so I always get a small discount on the work they provide. I think they're awesome!

Posted by: loyal ()
Date: March 17, 2011 01:11PM

Very suprised. Long long time customer. Never been dissapointed. Knowledgeable technicians and friendly staff. Many of the employees have been there for years.

Posted by: Jersey2VA ()
Date: April 15, 2011 02:14AM

Take your car to a mechanic and checked for damage. Then sue jiffy lubes ass. 15% off next service?? That shit is weak. They should be held accountable one way or another.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.