HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What Would Everyone Like To See In Centreville? NO MINORITIES? FOOD PLACES WITH ENGLISH NAMES?
Posted by: WHSTEEN ()
Date: June 04, 2009 09:43AM

What has happened to Centreville? Minorities have taken over and now I can't wait to go to college!
In the places where there should be nice shops, places to eat, places to go and chill with your friends, there are Korean Food/Furniture/Spa's/etc. that don't even have an ENGLISH title! Also, has anyone noticed the INVASION of Asians? Not to mention they SUCK at driving!!! Someone is going to get hurt. I know Asia only got cars 10 years ago, but seriously I think there should be a place where Asians can go learn how to drive.
Also, What is it with the hispanics? NONE of them speak English! I ordered in spanish at mcdonalds and they were so "proud of me" that they gave me a free ice cream cone! I'm sorry, but I would like to live in America, not Mexico. Plus the fact that more than half of them are illegal!!! I can't stand the minorities who just hang out and do nothing all day. I lock my car doors when I'm up by the Centreville Library because they just STAND THERE! They look like they are about to hi-jack your car. They made it a little better by building those upscale houses across from the library and that drove many people out because they can't afford to live there because they DON'T GET JOBS!
I CAN'T STAND THE MINORITIES IN CENTREVILLE AND THE ONES WHO AREN'T WORKING NEED TO LEAVE! I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE ONES WHO WORK AND ADD SOMETHING TO THIS COMMUNITY, BUT EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO GET A JOB OR LEAVE!

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF CENTREVILLE! COLLEGE HERE I COME!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What Would Everyone Like To See In Centreville? NO MINORITIES? FOOD PLACES WITH ENGLISH NAMES?
Posted by: yupper ()
Date: June 05, 2009 08:08AM

What I'd like to see in Centreville? Fewer racists.

Re: What Would Everyone Like To See In Centreville? NO MINORITIES? FOOD PLACES WITH ENGLISH NAMES?
Posted by: UwnDd ()
Date: June 05, 2009 11:55AM

WHSTEEN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF CENTREVILLE! COLLEGE
> HERE I COME!

Haha, because you won't find any minorities at College!

Posted by: vote ()
Date: June 09, 2009 03:44PM

yupper Wrote:
> What I'd like to see in Centreville? Fewer
> racists.

amen.

Posted by: bucky34 ()
Date: July 01, 2009 07:29PM

I agree and I wish Michael Frey gave a crap about any one but the sians and the Latinos but he doesn't and we keep voting for him.

Posted by: mike james ()
Date: July 12, 2009 12:51AM

I know what you are saying. Its not that im a racist its just i dont want centreville to turn in to what manassas has. its a joke, they have run us right out and now its starting in centreville. I have lived here for 20 years and i love it but come on you cant sit there and say your ok with all the asians running you out. I went to im friends suns graduation, he graduated from centreville high and it was nothing but asians it took them 10 min to get through the kims and the lees thats bs. i want the old centreville back.

Date: July 12, 2009 07:32AM

Even if you don't think you're being racist, it's damaging to you and to others to adopt an "us versus them" mentality. It breeds hate and confrontation even if you don't intend it to.

I've lived in Fairfax County for almost 50 years, Centreville for 20. The whole county used to be predominantly "white", but has gradually become a mixture of many races and cultures. I've come to know, like, and respect people from so many different backgrounds over the years. It's been an enriching experience.

Try to get beyond the stereotypes and get to know people who come from different backgrounds than you. It will enrich your life.

Posted by: bring back the smiths ()
Date: July 14, 2009 08:46PM

you forget the nguyens and the hos.

Posted by: Schme ()
Date: July 17, 2009 08:59AM

You're an idiot, grow up already.

Posted by: rockinit ()
Date: July 23, 2009 10:09AM

The asians in the Centreville community want to remain in the asian community and not segregate. They want their own churchs, restuarants, strip malls, etc. At CVHS they have their own PTA meetings, request there own prom, after-grad and would prefer their own graduation if the county would allow. Parent's are told that the reason for the segregation is their culture. They are very private people and this is the way they want it. I don't give a crap what they want, they live in America now. Go back to Korea if you want only Korean things. I would like to drive down the road and know what the sign on the storefront means!

Posted by: whocares ()
Date: July 28, 2009 04:10AM

Stop complaining and move then.

Posted by: Asian invasian ()
Date: August 05, 2009 01:40AM

I must admit that there has been a recent influx of asians especially koreans. I am korean American and I was born and raised around cacasians, however I understand both views. I am embarassed by the amount of non English speaking Koreans there are I mean you come to America to do what? Fill our schools and further worsen the already killer job market? If you come here learn English and don't carry a about with your lives as if you were still in Korea!! Especially since I am in high school and every year I see more and more "fobs" as we call it enter my school. It truely is annoying. They have such tightly held cliques which of course only allows exclusive members who speak the language. Sometimes I just get sick of hearing Korean Korean Korean!! Especially since I can understand every word they say but can't speak a lick of it. However my other point a view is that Koreans stick together. Wouldn't you stay close to people you felt a bond to like say your family?? I must say, when in America do as the americans do but I can't really say that since America is the home to a diverse number of cultures. When you yourselves came over in boats , you spoke a different language than the native Americans. I bet they had the same feelings "why can't they just leave?" the same ignorant feelings you seem to have toward the "illegals" as you immaturely put. Seriously, I can't really blame you because you dont seem to have been positively exposed to Asians or Hispanics which is the proper term instead of mexicans. Asians are hardworking people and love to spend which helps our economy. But yes it looks like the Koreans are going to keep coming. I mean what isn't to be liked in centreville? We have a really good school system and it's a nice upper middle class environment. I am sorry to say if you don't lke it , get out of town. Also, try being more open, you might need some Asians particularly Koreans to help study with in college. Best wishes and I hope all the bad feelings will disaperate.

Posted by: woop ()
Date: August 05, 2009 05:55PM

I understand all of your opinions, but I would like to point out that you can't go anywhere in Centreville now without seeing an asian/mexican, swerving in the car because they suck at driving, hearing that jibber jabber they speak, etc.
There are ONLY asian churches and restaurants. I'm not being racist and have formed my opinions from experience, but it's SO annoying to feel like you are living in a foreign country. I don't think Asians should get any special PTA's, Proms, or Graduations. That is the most absurd thing I've ever heard! I don't go to the Centreville library because they are flooding there. It seems as though twice as many come out than how many came in. Another thing is that they are the LOUDEST people in the entire city! I'm in high school and in the morning, our library is ONLY and I mean ONLY Asians and I almost feel out of place in my own school!!! Alot of the Asians around here are also VERY rude! I have no tolerance for that crap and I think they should take an english class/get a job or go back to Asia!!!
Oh and "whocares," I shouldn't have to move from my home here in Centreville or even America because stupid Asians are flooding. WE ARE IN AMERICA AND I HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE HERE WITH MY AMERICAN NEIGHBORS!
If the Asians want their own prom, pta, or graduation, they should build their OWN school far away from here and have that there, be as loud as they want and as rude as they want.

also, "Haha, because you won't find any minorities at College!" from UwnDd is totally true and I agree 100%!!! It's because they can't afford it and trust me, Centreville USED to be considered a "wealthy" city, but now that the minorities have invaded, it is very unpleasent because when I go up to Giant in Centerwood Plaza, I feel unsafe and lock my car doors also when I see a Mexican.

TAKE A HINT ASIANS, MEXICANS, AND IN-BETWEENS!!! WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE! GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY!!!

Date: August 06, 2009 09:47AM

Unless you're full blooded native american, your ancestors came from somewhere else too. At what point did your family become "American"? At what point should the majority have started treating them with respect?

If you think they should have been treated with respect from the time they arrived here, then you should also think that recent asian and latin american immigrants should be treated with respect now.

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: August 06, 2009 06:32PM

Centreville is great as it is(was). I don't want it to change if I ever move back.

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: August 06, 2009 06:33PM

mike james Wrote:
> I know what you are saying. Its not that im a
> racist its just i dont want centreville to turn in
> to what manassas has. its a joke, they have run us
> right out and now its starting in centreville. I
> have lived here for 20 years and i love it but
> come on you cant sit there and say your ok with
> all the asians running you out. I went to im
> friends suns graduation, he graduated from
> centreville high and it was nothing but asians it
> took them 10 min to get through the kims and the
> lees thats bs. i want the old centreville back.

haha I went there and it was the same thing during graduation. BUT THEY WERE BANGING

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2009 06:34PM by mariokart.

Posted by: rockinit ()
Date: August 08, 2009 11:30AM

I think the key here is 2nd and futher generations don't like the segregation that the asian and hispanic communities bring. When our ancestors came over they wanted to assimilate to the culture that was here. Their better life included learning the language and becoming a part-of. I like having a diverse community...but only to a point. I want restaurants, schools, libraries, etc... to feel inclusive to english speaking people. I want the asians and hispanics to learn about our culture. When the move in next to you it would be nice if they could acknowlege that they have American neighbors. Chances are we have been here alot longer than they have.

Ignorance goes both ways. Racism goes both ways.

Date: August 10, 2009 10:21AM

You have a point, rockinit. Segregation and racism do run in both directions.

From what I've seen and heard, it seems that it's very common that first generation immigrants are less likely to integrate themselves into society, and more likely to remain ensconsed in their own "immigrant communities". Not speaking english compounds this. Their children are the ones who begin to assimilate, often over their parents' objections. They want to be American, while their parents often want them to remain more culturally tied to their ancestry.

While it can be annoying when an immigrant neighbor doesn't speak english or integrate themselves into the community at large, it still doesn't excuse the hostility directed at them, as shown in some of the comments in this thread.

This country really is a "melting pot" of people from all over the world. At different times and in different places throughout the country there have been large influxes of people from particular areas. When this happened you would see much the same thing in terms of hearing their language and seeing their own tightly-knit communities. Whether we're talking about people from Germany in the late 1800s, from Italy in the early 1900s, or from Asia and Latin America today, this is the typical pattern.

Unfortunately it has also been typical that there was some hostility directed towards them. I remember my Grandfather complaining about the Italians who moved into his town in the early part of last century. Same type of thing - segration and hostility from both sides.

My whole point is simply a plea for more patience and greater acceptance, and less anger and hostility. Not only is that the "right" thing to do, it also hastens the integration of new people into the community. The sooner we get to know each other and get along, the sooner our community feels more unified.

Posted by: Uncle E ()
Date: August 20, 2009 02:03AM

We are all minorities now in Cville, so deal with it. I think it's wonderful to see such diversity in Cville schools. Hopefully, the next generation won't grow up to be as close-minded, racist, and supremist as you.

Posted by: annoyed with ignorance ()
Date: August 21, 2009 08:39AM

Wow ... way to scream racism. You are seriously what is wrong with society today. I hope you actually learn some sense while at college.

America is about diversity, opportunity, and being open minded. If that's not your cup of tea ... go sit in a small dark corner of society and stay there ...

Date: August 21, 2009 10:34AM

Hahahaha. Who cares woop. Stop complaining.

Posted by: TFLD ()
Date: August 22, 2009 08:32AM

The heavy influx of Asian and Hispanic populations is not just Centreville. Take a drive. Look around. Herndon is even more Hispanic than Centreville. The entire Northern Virginia area demographics are changing.

If you don't like it (I'm white and don't mind it at all) then moe to fucking Kansas.

Posted by: Penguin ()
Date: August 26, 2009 07:16AM

Maybe they keep to themselves because they are tired of racist assholes like you!

Posted by: Bread Get Bun ()
Date: September 05, 2009 01:08PM

haha WHSTEEN im sure youll be glad to know that Safeway is closing to be replaced by an asian market or some shit.

Posted by: Munkey_D ()
Date: January 14, 2010 11:20AM

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. but...

Tupac - Changes (Instrumental)

It's the azn nigga fuck the rest
Dallas to New York jigga, we the best
Vietnam to Japan to Mongolia
Philippines to Taiwan to Cambodia
Korea, ah ah, hometown China
who you got, huh?
you got shit nigga, feel the size
it's the A-Z-N better recognize

got rice, bitch? got rice?
got food, got soup, got spice?
got brains like us? got skills like us?
got cars? got clothes? got girls like us?
wassup we the shit and we kill ya'll fools
we got money in the bank from our family jewels
can we help it if we raid and corrupt the schools?
it don't matter fuck the law shit we break the rules
we jack cars, pop games, yo we got the tools
hoop it up, break it down then we shoot some pool,
you fuck with me, you fuck with all bitch, don't think it's cool
one on one fuck that it's three on one no duels

got rice bitch? got rice?
anything you can show that is nice?
got cash,got moves, got thoughts like us?
Fuck no, Hell you white you'll never be like us
Take off your shoes when you enter please
or Crawl around on the floor with your fucking knees
don't mind the smell you'll get used to it
moth balls, fried squid, and that buddha shit
what the hell is that you think i don't see
no forks in the house chops sticks only
have a taste don't be scared try the lemon tea
you don't want thats alright try the fuck on me

Got rice bitch, got rice?
Got luck anytime you roll the dice?
your luck is bad unless you run and hide,
cuz we're thugs for life baby, Asian Pride...

sorry, I just thought this would be hilarious. hahaha

Posted by: niggerlover ()
Date: February 15, 2010 11:57AM

What about the niggers taking our white pure blood women? I hate them niggers and that big dick they got swinging around. I went online trying to get a penis enlarger,but I ended with a box of black paint and magnifying glass!!! wtf?

Posted by: big l ()
Date: February 16, 2010 10:14PM

Whoever wrote this, my first instinct is to call you racist, then i realize i share the same feelings as you. Listen, I have no problem with the American dream, but that doesnt involve coming to a town, and associating ONLY with those of your kind. Do you think they build those stores and shops for us, with korean titles no.... I go to centreville and trust me it gets worse every year, the koreans at our school for the most part, not al CONTRIBUTE NOTHING they stick to themselves, and incist on ignoring all others not of their kind. Now you call me and the person who wrote this post racist, i ask, really, who is being racist here? Integrate into the culture you move into, dont make that culture integrate to you

Posted by: big l ()
Date: February 16, 2010 10:21PM

rocknit hit it right on the head, for all of you calling us racists, and yes, clearly there are some dumbass ignorant racists in here, its simpyl frustrating, seeing people who have lived here 8 years, still talk korean to their friends, when i try to associate i get shut down, ASIANs are the reason cville sucks ass at sports now, clearly, and unfortunately only about 2% of them are like ASIAN INVASION and try to integrate, i highly respect those that do. its sad, and its wrong, its their choice, and nothing can be done about it, so really complaining is pointless, but it is all fact, THEY are the racists, and need to go back to their country instead of making their own paradise here

Posted by: niggerlover ()
Date: February 17, 2010 10:33AM

What about the niggers? Nobody is saying anything about those greasy dumb monkeys fucking our beautiful white bitches. Those monkeys and their big horse sized dicks...hmmm

Posted by: Fuck You ()
Date: May 19, 2010 04:15PM

Bigots.

Posted by: SubPop ()
Date: May 22, 2010 12:44AM

I would actually LIKE to see more minorities and places that DON"T have English names. Although I am white, I find that non-white people have a better understanding of society, considering racism and discrimination being as high as it is here. Maybe I hate white people. Some say the most racist people are not white. If that is true, it is rightfully so. White people have many more pleasures throughout history than "minorities." Anger is understandable. Stores with names that aren't in English? Great! I can expand my horizons! Besides, I can get a hotdog anywhere, what I really want to find is some damn good Eel.

Posted by: SubPop ()
Date: May 22, 2010 12:46AM

"I'm not racist, but....." = Racist comment

Date: May 26, 2010 01:44PM

Hahaha. Who cares.

Posted by: Christian Bentzen ()
Date: June 20, 2010 06:32PM

Why not get proactive and join the Centreville Citizens Coalition at www.centrevillecitizens.org - they want to ensure that all businesses only hire legal citizens, thereby preventing the influx of day-laborers.

Posted by: allink ()
Date: June 26, 2010 04:04PM

If a stores name is not in English, who cares?
There are plenty of stores, and if you don't know what that store sells then you shouldn't miss it.

A store that isolates itself narrows its range of customers.
Let them deal with the consequences while you can just calm down and support another store.

Posted by: iDisk is ()
Date: June 28, 2010 01:03PM

Ok well one thing u need to learn is that u r Gina have to endup working with hese ppl on the real world so u better get used to being around many diff races.

Re: What Would Everyone Like To See In Centreville? BAN THE Centreville Citizens Coalition!!
Posted by: MaryW ()
Date: July 20, 2010 02:34PM

Geez, enough preaching already...anymore it seems like that Centreville Citizens Coalition has to put its $.02 into everything.

Life is too short; don't sweat the small stuff.

Welcome to the United States...if you don't like it, no one is forcing you to stay here.

Christian Bentzen Wrote:
> Why not get proactive and join the Centreville
> Citizens Coalition at www.centrevillecitizens.org
> - they want to ensure that all businesses only
> hire legal citizens, thereby preventing the influx
> of day-laborers.

Posted by: ummmm ()
Date: July 20, 2010 08:45PM

One thing I'd like to see in Centreville is you killing yourself

Posted by: A Centreville Homeowner ()
Date: August 27, 2010 06:45PM

Wow guys. This thread is something else. Had I known I lived around so many Judgemental racists I may not have chosen this as a place to raise my children.

My Nationality is half Puertorican/African American. I am in my twenties, a home owner, hard working and legal. I've done alot of traveling when I was younger, and you know what? You're going to find that no matter where you are or where you live your going to be surrounded by other types of people. Get used to it. I've lived places where I was surrounded by caucasians, other black folk, asians, hispanics, italians. Its all the same. Since i've lived here i've not had 1 issue being accepted by any Koreans. Even the ones you say roll in cliques.. maybe you weren't trying hard enough? Or maybe they were just assholes.. assholes come in all colors I've learned quickly. The mexicans.. They don't like me because i'm puertorican.. but I just keep it moving. Now isin't that some shit? Trust me. You haven't had to deal with anything much.

Remember everyone has to feed their families. I've gone from having nothing, to having everything, working hard and being able to afford to live here/raise a family.

You still have an issue?

Blame the economy, banks, mortgage lenders and the (-Insert race or stereotype here-) people (again -Ugly and shadiness comes in all colors) for striking up these real estate scams/deals/steals (yes STEALS) on housing in our town. That way any and everyone could've and have moved in.

Anyways, when you make general statements like you have, it just makes you.. well a bastard. All of us hispanics/African Americans are not dumb and uneducated. Just as somone else has said above regardless of everything else your saying it still breeds hostility - way to categorize everyone.

I don't dislike anyone from any particular race or culture, (even you mexicans.. you'll get over me being puertorican eventually) I dislike deliberate assholes in all the colors they come in.

Thanks.

Posted by: Tired of Morons ()
Date: September 09, 2010 05:33PM

You morons.

Most of the Hispanic people here in Centreville are NOT Mexican.

Being Hispanic does not mean being brown.

Besides...

I'm far more scared of white people. Sure, the poor might bring an increase in petty crime but white people hold a tight grip on child molestation and serial killing.

I see all the maladjusted middle class white kids. They are the ones that shoot up schools. They are the ones that grow up into Ted Bundies and Jeffrey Dahmer's. They are the ones that blow up churches.

It's genetics.

;)

Of course... I do my part to tear down the white devil. I'm fucking white women left and right. ;)

Once white bitches go black they NEVER go back. To little dicked, pale faced weenies.

Posted by: Rob D. ()
Date: September 10, 2010 12:12PM

To Tire of morons: If you do a search of centreville in the National Sex Offenders Registry you would see that more minorities are on the list then caucasions. Also our areas most recent serial killer was the DC Snipers. Two black men committed these crimes. school shootings occur most frequently in the inner city schools and are, more often than not, committed by blacks and hispanics.

Your comment about the majority of the hispanic population not being Mexican might be true. Most of the commenters on this thread have an issue with the illegal immigrants. Statisticaly most illegal immagrants use the Mexican border and are Mexican.

Do some research; learn the truth; then open mouth. That goes for all of you ignorant individuals that want to use this site to spew your hate. You are the ones destroying Centreville not hte hard working residents that are doing there best to make someting of themselves.

I say WELCOME to all law abiding americans that want to come and make our community a better place.

Rob d.

Posted by: my name is derek ()
Date: November 17, 2010 12:41AM

Tired of Morons- Not just the poor bring crime, but the hispanics from el salvador, mexico, and all the other places that "brown" people are from, bring much more crime than any white people. The spanish gangs around here are terrible, and all the illegals are wasting the taxpayers money. I used to work right in centreville with 3 illegals, 2 of which were gang members and 1 of them was a coke dealer. We need to adopt Arizona's laws and get some illegals out of here.
Tire of morons...YOUR A DUMB BITCH

Date: December 17, 2010 02:12PM

My Name is Derek.

Sounds like your place of employment made Fortune Magazine's '100 Best Companies to Work For' list. Get a fucking education and work for a legitimate company if you don't want to work with illegals/idiots.

Posted by: thumper ()
Date: January 03, 2011 10:18PM

lame, libeal white folks who claim that the minorities enrich everyone lives are elitest douchebags.
the savages want one thing, our country. And the bedwetting white folks will be their first victims.

Date: January 03, 2011 10:27PM

I think that if everyone started studying science and engineering, we'd deal with most of our race problems.

First off, you'd tilt the balance, and the asian kids who now dominate the area would have to talk to you, or risk not being able to participate in group projects. Plus, in order to collaborate in groups, all types of ethnic slang and cliquish use of language would have to be left at home, permitting real integration.

Secondly, all really thoughtful science types are at least a little bi-curious. This would lead to white, black, asian and hispanic men experimenting with one another and realizing that everything they ever heard about dick size was a total myth. (TOTAL myth. Sorry to break it to you. ;) The women would find all of that guy-on-guy just sexy,too.

And thirdly, everyone would then be equipped to collaborate to use science to raise living standards, reducing scarcity, poverty and crime, and thereby the major sources of social tensions. This progress would also lead to the ultimate end goal of space-faring man, and it's hard to be cliquish when you're out in interstellar space, depending on your respective skills to maintain the mutual life support system. In fact, the closeness of capsule living might just lead to more mind-opening sexual experimentation -- if scientific progress hasn't done away with genders by then. I mean, by that point we might all be colored green, to promote photosynthesis, and each have a penis on the right and a vagina on the left, so that we all fit together like legos.

Just some thoughts. Peace out, Centreville!

Dimensions: http://www.dimensions-math.org/Dim_E.htm
_,-'`~._,-'`~._,-'`~._,-'`~._,-'`~._,-'`~._,-'`~._,-'`~.
Möbius Transformations Revealed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z1fIsUNhO4
_,-'`~._,-'`~._,-'`~._,-'`~._,-'`~._,-'`~._,-'`~._,-'`~.

Posted by: cracker killer ()
Date: February 04, 2011 01:39PM

I never realized how many ignorant crackers cville has. if you can't read a store sign then don't fucking go in. minorities stay secluded from you white racist hicks because of your ignorance. most the sister fuckers are bitching saying go back to your country. dumb ass go back to school and learn some history. this isn't your land either you stupid idiot.

Asians are one of the wealthiest and most successful nationality. we have and make all the newest technologies from your tv to your cell phone. hell we even make the cars you drive. so the idiot claiming asians need to get a job or move back to their country, go fuck yourself.

Posted by: just me ()
Date: February 09, 2011 01:10PM

If they plan to stay in C-ville or any where else in Virginia, then they should go to school and learn english and quit talking in their language and quit hanging out at corner, libraries, stores etc looking for work. And they should get the proper papers before even thinking about stepping foot in the US. I am sure most of them are in Centreville illegally.

Posted by: monkey farmer ()
Date: February 11, 2011 01:48AM

Troll harder you fucking pussy. "Cracker killer" -- what the fuck sort of go-hard faggot wanna bullshit name is that? you're a fucking cunt. You're a parasite. You'll never make more than $15/hour and will live check to check your entire life. Suck my hick dick you monkey

cracker killer Wrote:
> I never realized how many ignorant crackers cville
> has. if you can't read a store sign then don't
> fucking go in. minorities stay secluded from you
> white racist hicks because of your ignorance. most
> the sister fuckers are bitching saying go back to
> your country. dumb ass go back to school and learn
> some history. this isn't your land either you
> stupid idiot.
>
> Asians are one of the wealthiest and most
> successful nationality. we have and make all the
> newest technologies from your tv to your cell
> phone. hell we even make the cars you drive. so
> the idiot claiming asians need to get a job or
> move back to their country, go fuck yourself.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: February 11, 2011 02:24PM

Wow, he make 15 an hour? Are they hiring?

Posted by: cracker killer ()
Date: February 11, 2011 06:03PM

monkey farmer you talk real big behind a computer, you little fucking pussy. I know if we were face to face your pussy ass wouldn't even look in my way. So keep saying what ever you want to say online you little fag. shows what kinda pussy you really are. You may try to insult me saying I'm only gonna make $15/hour. Dumb ass minimum wage is $7. So if a so called "illegal" is making way over min wage. Shows you how stupid crackers are. We come into "your land" and excel and make a hell lot more loot than your broke white ass. So go fuck your sister or mother.

Posted by: ms13 ()
Date: February 11, 2011 06:09PM

Watch your back white boy. I know where you live white boy. My friends and I will be visiting you real soon.

Posted by: Sad ()
Date: March 02, 2011 06:35PM

I'm a white/hispanic woman, my kids are half korean, their korean grandparents moved here not knowing a word of english, learned it, and their grandfather got a PhD and is now a second grade teacher, this kind of thing is what the majority of immigrants have done with their lives and they are enriching your children's lives, think about how just a century ago everyone was hating on various european immigrants that couldn't speak english, you don't see those divides so much anymore, communities that used to be split into Polish/Italian/etc are more integrated.
And if you have such an issue with asians isolating themselves go hang out with them and invite them into your homes and go to their stores and learn about their experiences. Isn't america about opportunity for all? Learn how to separate bad people from ethnic stereotypes and learn how to respect human kind. Everyone has feelings and needs and dreams and hopes and everyone just wants to make a better life for their children.
Imagine all the people, living life in peace

besides there are a lot of immigrants who don't even want to come here and are forced to by wars that the US involves them in...
just try to imagine how easily life could have delt the cards the other way and you could be in their position, wouldn't you want to keep speaking english and hanging out with americans if you had to move to another country

sorry my post is all over the place, there is just so much that people don't think about before hating

Posted by: asian ()
Date: March 10, 2011 11:33PM

I'm asian, and I don't really like Koreans either, so you're not the only ones. I'm not "white washed" either. When I was in HS, the only Asians that were accepted among the jocky football players were the ones that wore Abercrombie and Fitch and hung out with only white kids. Asian people don't like the "white washed" asians.

I think most people's issue is with them segregating themselves. Well, if you lived in a town of 100, and 10 of them spoke english, and the rest of em didn't, wouldn't you hang out with the 10 english speakers? Only makes sense.

Also, Korean people like to spend spend spend. They have nice clothes, nice houses, and nice cars. I think it's a slight bit of jealousy, and the way they carry themselves make it look like they think they're superior or something.

Also, I bet these FOBs spell better than half you illiterate motherfuckers in this thread. Learn English? Why don't you learn first?

To the OP, grow the fuck up. I think it's annoying when people try to act like they know spanish when all they know is to count 1-10 and say "hola". Not that difficult to say hamburguesa in spanish. You make me laugh, I "incist". LOL

Posted by: clayton bigsby ()
Date: March 12, 2011 06:04PM

Fairfax let me inform you, I am in no way, shape or form involved in any niggerdom! Hey, Let's talk about Chinese people! With their kung-fu and their silly ching-chang-chong talk! We can't understand you! Go back to yer country! White power!

my message is simple, Niggers, jews, homosexuals, Mexicans Ayrabs and all kinds of different chinks stink, and I hate em. How much time you got buddy, where would I start well, first of all they’re lazy good for nothing tricksters, crack smoking swindlers, big butt havin, wide nose breathin all the white mans air, they eat up all the chicken, they think they’re the best dancers and they stink!!

Posted by: Lana ()
Date: August 22, 2011 03:19PM

Actually, for those of you that live in the Centreville area, you should be fucking happy as a clam that they do own most of the businesses there. It's building up the price of the land that most of you own there which is a good thing.

I'm 100% Korean American and was one of the first Koreans to attend Fairfax County Public Schools. BTW, yelling out racial slurs at a person in Fairfax County is considered a "hate crime". If you don't believe me, try it.

Posted by: bornhere ()
Date: February 13, 2013 01:55AM

Fuck you. Leave my country NOW. Bla Bla Bla I can't hear you bc YOU Don't MaTTer. Sorry to break it to you idiot. You will never equal me because you are of an ignorant primitive peope. I am sorry but the truth hurts. Go Away.

Posted by: Better Than You ()
Date: February 27, 2013 11:51PM

Hi there, I'm a rich white businessman who is proud to call Centreville my home.

Diversity has done nothing but enrich our neighborhoods, building up businesses and opening up several new markets (a few of which I had a hand in personally), and has been a boon to the local economy.

I'm not even offended by your ignorance, I hope college teaches you a few things, you clearly have much to learn.

Posted by: Paul Demingway ()
Date: June 23, 2013 02:47PM

One more time, here we go with the racism and mostly the ignorance of the American public. Also the "minorities" may not like illegals and the "minorities" may think just like everybody else.

However when did "white americans" are the privileged race? You have no freaking idea what whites are in the first place. You think that because someone has an accent is immediately not white? . You think that only Irish trash that came on a boat are white?.

There are MILLIONS of whites in Latin America and other continents, and PLEASE DO NOT MIX South America with Central America (the caribbean) The have NOTHING to do with each other.

Mostly nobody looks like a salvadorian indigenous man in any of those countries. Those people that you see are INDIGENOUS to a region and they are NOT EVEN CONSIDER the same people in their countries. So for all of the ignorants here that think latinos are are race you are the only minority here. the IGNORANT minority.

YOu must read a book, travel more and understand that you are a bunch of ignorants and that is why all other countries can't stand us. You even had the balls to call Europeans not white; unless German or Brit. You simply have no idea of anything.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 17, 2013 10:22PM

yea we all know. did you know they are in more than just centreville ? and have deep democratic ties on the democrat ticket in fx co ? may even run it. you even notice how easily they get all the fluff jobs? did you know they are more biggotted than anyone in recent history these foreigners, when it comes to hirirng?

did you know if you look on i66 to see who is going into dc to "run the country" it is more and more that way. there's apparently new legislation from hillary that if your a citizen your not allowed in dc, since obviously that would prevent foreign contractors from getting contracts they more deserve.

your like saying "north korea stop that nuclear plant" when you know damn well it's already 15 yrs in the making and nearly on line.

but good catch. your right! they will do that when enticed with pay (aka - a way to live). who rolled out the carpet though while trying to hide other people, who don't see that coming, IN carpets ?

but thanks. that's why in the 1980s people used to say "buy union" (products made in the usa). they might even fire you if you didn't.

Date: August 28, 2013 08:03PM

yea and when you come back FROM college with $40,000 of rip-off debt that rip-off gov workers tricked you into to fund their triple pay and can't find a job: then what?

maybe they'll be in your house by the time you get back. or will kick you out of it due to "your poverty" (the part they created of course they'll refuse to talk about).

then what?

Date: August 28, 2013 08:04PM

before listening to every lie they are tryign to sell you

you might want to work and save and not loan allot of debt: cover your ass

Date: August 28, 2013 08:06PM

"stop complaining and move on"

or stand your ground and sue them for gov theft

Date: August 28, 2013 08:08PM

by the way asians are allot from alex. brought in after the war , it was a human thing to let a few come over, and as long as it's been it's a city by now

and if you need a trusted friend in a workplace who works and isn't throwing you to the wolves: they are maybe your best bet more than anybody (roughly speaking of course)

i'm not saying "hand your ass to them". don't do that with anybody.

anybody wins that way, anybody.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2013 08:13PM by svennestle.

Posted by: cafetwinv ()
Date: October 15, 2013 08:28AM

Re: What Would Everyone Like To See In Centreville? NO MINORITIES? FOOD PLACES WITH ENGLISH NAMES? new
Date: August 28, 2013 08:08PM

How About "Tech Innovators Family Circle" Fairfax NOVA__No Dues
Posted by: cafetwinv ()
Date: June 27, 2013 08:16PM

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1230087.html
Attachments:
Cafe -budapest-downtown-close-to-vaci-utc.png

Posted by: waldenthreenet ()
Date: October 19, 2013 12:35PM

Re: What Would Everyone Like To See In Centreville? NO MINORITIES? FOOD PLACES WITH ENGLISH NAMES? new

QuestionL Where Good Ideas Come From ?

By Steve Johnson

TED TALK Creativity and Innovation Expert

http://www.ted.com/talks/steven_johnson_where_good_ideas_come_from.html

Conversation: Centerville Cafes and Pubs of old are now "Grills" for us here at Fairfax VA NOVA Hub.

What are the "Grills" where thoughtful people meet for conversation and share a beer or coffee or food ?

Does Steve Johnson make sense, people ?

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: October 21, 2013 01:21PM

Steve Johnson is blatantly anti-Punjabi.

Posted by: waldenthreenet ()
Date: October 23, 2013 03:34PM

Steve Johnson probably don't know the difference between a Punjabi and a Sindhi !

But he is an American who know a lot about English history !

What are the top 3 "cozi" Grills at Cenreville where we can do TIFC events to talk about the "Ganga" and James River" Clean Water stuff from time to time , may be even with some great music with a folk singer we like , for example, Brian the Folk Singer perhaps doin a "Open Mike' ?

Posted by: lynn ()
Date: June 17, 2014 03:28PM

Go to school kid, you won't be changing Centreville. 2nd largest Asian population in Virginia next to Annandale.

Posted by: beige ()
Date: August 14, 2014 02:34PM

Asian chicks are hot!

Date: February 27, 2015 04:29PM

Nuffin wrong wit all these minorities Mate.

Just accept the reality of this life. I pray that on the day you leave for college, no asian or hispanic driver hits you and causes your death. How ironic would that be?

LOLZ!

<3 - local troll

P.S. I am Asian.

Posted by: Some_Fagget ()
Date: March 10, 2015 12:10PM

You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success, fucking act like it

Posted by: dontlikeit...gohome ()
Date: March 12, 2015 03:06PM

+1 about building their own school!
The prosperous among them can well afford a private one.

Posted by: dontlikeit...go home ()
Date: March 12, 2015 03:11PM

big l Wrote:
> Whoever wrote this, my first instinct is to call
> you racist, then i realize i share the same
> feelings as you. Listen, I have no problem with
> the American dream, but that doesnt involve coming
> to a town, and associating ONLY with those of your
> kind. Do you think they build those stores and
> shops for us, with korean titles no.... I go to
> centreville and trust me it gets worse every year,
> the koreans at our school for the most part, not
> al CONTRIBUTE NOTHING they stick to themselves,
> and incist on ignoring all others not of their
> kind. Now you call me and the person who wrote
> this post racist, i ask, really, who is being
> racist here? Integrate into the culture you move
> into, dont make that culture integrate to you

+1 again

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.