HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
2concerned jogging in the heat
Posted by: Caught on camera ()
Date: July 29, 2012 12:56AM

Hot
Attachments:
7292012.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2concerned jogging in the heat
Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 29, 2012 12:59AM

Good for him. It would be nice if other posters would follow his lead. Too many fatbodies in the U.S. these days.

Posted by: Want to know ()
Date: July 29, 2012 01:05AM

Thanks for the input 2conserned. You get wifi in the mental hospital?

Posted by: Compassion ()
Date: July 29, 2012 01:45AM

Did he get his job and family back? Is he ok now?

Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: July 29, 2012 01:48AM

I never lost my job or family... though I thank you for the concern, if it's legitimate.

Obviously, I'm the most interesting thing in a lot of these people's lives, but even I wasn't interesting enough without adding fiction to the mix.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 29, 2012 01:49AM

Show us your pics 2concerned.

Date: July 29, 2012 01:52AM

What pics?

I'm 6'1, and weigh between 190 and 195.

I'm in decent shape, but honestly, not as good as that guy.

Should I assume that OP is an "ass man"?

Date: July 29, 2012 01:53AM

2concerned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm in decent shape

Prove it with pics.

Date: July 29, 2012 01:54AM

2concerned Wrote:
> I never lost my job or family... though I thank
> you for the concern, if it's legitimate.
>
> Obviously, I'm the most interesting thing in a lot
> of these people's lives, but even I wasn't
> interesting enough without adding fiction to the
> mix.

Im glad to hear that nothing came of your problem a few months back. Just thought you mentioned your family had to leave and you lost your job. Good golly im glad none of that happened to you

Date: July 29, 2012 01:54AM

Let's grab a beer, Eesh.

You can oogle me in person, and I'll let you take a full body shot that you can enlarge, and hang over your bed.

Date: July 29, 2012 01:56AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Let's grab a beer, Eesh.

I rarely drink.

Posted by: Chucky ()
Date: July 29, 2012 01:57AM

In his late stages of mania he probably looks like a crack head right about now.

Date: July 29, 2012 02:00AM

"Just thought you mentioned your family had to leave and you lost your job."

No, that was the common twist, though.

My family was in Iowa... my Son's "Odyssey of the Mind" team placed first in Virginia, and they were competing in the World Finals. That was one of the reasons I was so antagonistic, so early -- I was getting enough "threats" that I wanted anyone who was going to follow through to do it before my family came home.

I had actually resigned about a week before I made my "entrance" here, and was serving out my "two week notice". I'd been working in Denver the week before, but other than evaluating a CBT (computer based training) course for my employer, I didn't have any official duties that week.

It's nice to know that there are at least a few "real" people here who actually give a damn.

Date: July 29, 2012 02:03AM

Eesh: "I rarely drink."

Actually, me either. I used to drink like a fish, but it's pretty rare now, even though I keep plenty of liquor and beer on hand.

I do drink a lot of coffee, though.

The circumstances are flexible, but the offer stands. If you're not afraid to be seen, then I'll pay the tab.

Date: July 29, 2012 02:05AM

Im sure you are a nice fella that was just misunderstood. Hope you have a job and are doing good.

Date: July 29, 2012 02:07AM

2concerned Wrote:

> I do drink a lot of coffee, though.

Stimulants increase the likelihood of a manic episode.

Date: July 29, 2012 02:08AM

2concerned Wrote:
> If you're not afraid to be seen, then
> I'll pay the tab.

I'm not afraid to be seen, I just don't want to hang around someone who has been banned from a school, has had police question him over his internet activities, and is generally afraid of animated black people.

Date: July 29, 2012 02:14AM

That's the other "twist"... I guess the thinking is that if I'm called a racist enough, it'll stick.

No, I'm generally afraid of people who are openly erratic, operate vehicles dangerously on school grounds, sermonize people who are actively avoiding them, and then hide backstage during a school event, where no non-school related adult has a right to be.

I seem to be alone in these concerns.

Date: July 29, 2012 02:19AM

"has had police question him over his internet activities"

... says the man who regularly posts photos of guns and manitol.

If there's anything that should worry you, maybe it's the fact that you don't scare me a bit.

For my two cents: I'd choose the guy who's been questioned, and determined to pose no threat over the guy who hides in fear of the same.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: July 29, 2012 04:56AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Let's grab a beer, Eesh.
>
> You can oogle me in person, and I'll let you take
> a full body shot that you can enlarge, and hang
> over your bed.

I gotta hand it to 2c.......he's wearing me down.

I'm starting to like this guy.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: July 29, 2012 07:12AM

I've been following mostly off and a little on. 2concerned seems a nice guy. I hope he sticks around.

Posted by: don't do it ()
Date: July 29, 2012 07:42AM

BTYB met with Christopher Werner (eesh) and brought him back *gag* to her apartment. And he still "outed" her.

If you are ever in Richmond, you should definitely swing by his place though.
Attachments:
eesh address.JPG

Date: July 29, 2012 07:55AM

Nope, I'm not out to stalk the guy. I'm just letting him make his own case for irrational cowardice.

From what I can see, he's been intimidating people here for a long time... most of it seems to stem from a lack of real direction in his own life rather than any genuine feelings, though.

And yes, he has the power to "out" people who trust him, but I'm bullet-proof in that regard.

Honestly, I suspect the guy would be fun to drink with, or at least interesting enough to justify the time and expense. No, I can't see myself becoming friends with someone who posts what he does, but I doubt that his online persona manifests itself much in "real life".

Call it "morbid curiosity", I suppose.

Date: July 29, 2012 07:59AM

2concerned Wrote:
> Nope, I'm not out to stalk the guy. I'm just
> letting him make his own case for irrational
> cowardice.
>
> From what I can see, he's been intimidating people
> here for a long time... most of it seems to stem
> from a lack of real direction in his own life
> rather than any genuine feelings, though.
>
> And yes, he has the power to "out" people who
> trust him, but I'm bullet-proof in that regard.
>
> Honestly, I suspect the guy would be fun to drink
> with, or at least interesting enough to justify
> the time and expense. No, I can't see myself
> becoming friends with someone who posts what he
> does, but I doubt that his online persona
> manifests itself much in "real life".
>
> Call it "morbid curiosity", I suppose.

A good place to meet him would be Kuba kuba on Park. It's near where he lives and the food is great.

Date: July 29, 2012 08:08AM

"Kuba kuba on Park"

That might be a thought, but I'm not sure about spending hours in the car just so he can "no show".

That really stood out about Patrick... given what I'd heard, I really wasn't convinced that he was going to meet up with me last week. As it turns out, whatever the past is here (I only know a bit of it, but what I do know seems pretty familiar), he actually had the integrity to show up. As it turned out, I genuinely like the guy.

I was spending a fair bit of time in Richmond about 20 years ago. The people I was spending time with were not Richmond "natives", but in my limited time out and around down there, I decided that I really don't like that city at all. Everything you read about North and South Virginia being two different states is true... in some respects, they might as well be different countries.

Date: July 29, 2012 08:32AM

2concerned Wrote:
> "Kuba kuba on Park"
>
> That might be a thought, but I'm not sure about
> spending hours in the car just so he can "no
> show".
>
> That really stood out about Patrick... given what
> I'd heard, I really wasn't convinced that he was
> going to meet up with me last week. As it turns
> out, whatever the past is here (I only know a bit
> of it, but what I do know seems pretty familiar),
> he actually had the integrity to show up. As it
> turned out, I genuinely like the guy.
>
> I was spending a fair bit of time in Richmond
> about 20 years ago. The people I was spending
> time with were not Richmond "natives", but in my
> limited time out and around down there, I decided
> that I really don't like that city at all.
> Everything you read about North and South Virginia
> being two different states is true... in some
> respects, they might as well be different
> countries.

I went to VCU back when it was pretty new. I agree the city is pretty backwater. My school friends still live in The Fan and that area is pretty upscale, flush with the student's money.

Posted by: dk jr ()
Date: July 29, 2012 12:49PM

you will learn the real nature of your new boyfriend eventually. he has repeatedly stalked, threatened, harassed, and slandered every poster on here that has said anything he takes the wrong way and hes been doing it since 2005. he has met a couple people on here and turned on them with almost no provocation. its the same story every single time. someone meets patrick, they think he's not as bad as they thought, patrick turns on them the first time they disagree with him.

the guy writes slanderous blogs on peopel from this board that were stupid enough to meet up with him just to prove he can be the biggest asshole. you are not his friend, you are just the next victim. otoh you are both crazy so maybe you two were made for each other. theres a reason everyone thinks hes' a piece of shit and you will just have to learn that the hard way.

2concerned Wrote:
> "Kuba kuba on Park"
>
> That might be a thought, but I'm not sure about
> spending hours in the car just so he can "no
> show".
>
> That really stood out about Patrick... given what
> I'd heard, I really wasn't convinced that he was
> going to meet up with me last week. As it turns
> out, whatever the past is here (I only know a bit
> of it, but what I do know seems pretty familiar),
> he actually had the integrity to show up. As it
> turned out, I genuinely like the guy.
>
> I was spending a fair bit of time in Richmond
> about 20 years ago. The people I was spending
> time with were not Richmond "natives", but in my
> limited time out and around down there, I decided
> that I really don't like that city at all.
> Everything you read about North and South Virginia
> being two different states is true... in some
> respects, they might as well be different
> countries.

Date: July 29, 2012 02:04PM

I'll be quick to admit that I don't know everything about Patrick and his track record here, nor is it likely that I ever will.

But, he's one of three people here that I'm aware of here who actually became known, and didn't run and hide in response.

He explained quite a bit about the background, and he was up-front about a number of mistakes he'd made. I've actually found no reason to think that he's distorted anything, and it's difficult for anyone to "one up" him on credibility when everyone else is just taking anonymous potshots. Actually, if Eesh and Mephisto are to be believed, then he never even outed them, since they continue to deny those identities.

Of course, my situation IS different than most. I eliminated the concern of being "outed" right off the bat, though that was obviously a mistake. It didn't occur to me that the same folks who wouldn't return a phonecall would be so quick to call the Police based on some out-of-context tidbits. Heck, their biggest concern seems to be the picture of the kitty with the gun, and the Police hadn't even seen that when they arrived, and they were going on a description, instead. (The FCPS Officer had the picture on his cellphone, though... he tried not to let on, but I think he might've been the one guy who saw the humor in it, and he was the first one to consider the matter resolved.)

In the end, I suppose that only Eesh, Mr. Mephisto, and Patrick know the entire truth, and I watched the first two distort everything that I wrote... the fact that they have no credibility isn't really the same as Patrick being credible, but I think there's good reason to believe Patrick's account over the other two. Eesh's seeming assertion that he was victimized without cause seems ludicrous, given Eesh's apparent nature.

Until I have reason to believe otherwise, I'll continue to give Patrick the benefit of the doubt. Really, the popular hobby here might seem like harmless trolling to many, but that's pretty far from the case. Baseless accusations are thrown around like breadcrumbs, and if Cary doesn't like you, then it appears that you're on your own, and that your detractors won't even be held to the rules. (Of course, according to Wikipedia, Cary is Eli.)

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: July 29, 2012 02:24PM

Ok well 2concerned, what do you think of the fact that your new friend(Patrick) made a blog about your former friend (Brian Haddock--I can't imagine he wants anything to do with you after your last blow up) saying that he fucks farm animals and posting all over this message board that he is a child molester.

You talk about distorting facts and what not; this right here is just flat out making stuff up. Do you think this could happen to you at any point?

Date: July 29, 2012 03:28PM

Well, considering what Brian was up to, though I'll admit that particular accusation was baseless, I applaud him, just the same.

Brian still perplexes me, and he played a key role in everything that happened. After two days of ignoring my pleas for help, he showed up with two friends in tow, seemingly just to further upset my family, and make us even more concerned than we had been. Then he disappeared again, for days, only showing back up to abduct me.

He spread false word to a number of friends and my Wife about a non-existent drug stash. (One of those even repeated the bullshit for the sake of my entire family, on Facebook.) Instead of investigating a single friggin' thing, he submitted me for analysis to his Sister and a coworker, publicized the results, and made sure that everyone who would listen was aware of these postings. Even if his abduction turns out to have been legal, he still has a ton to answer for, and he wronged me in numerous and significant ways.

I openly disagreed with the statement about farm animals. As far as I know, screwing a cantaloupe was the height of Brian's sexual deviance.

Of course, we're temporarily ignoring the fact that you either ARE Brian, or have very close ties to him.

Hopefully, the next time that Brian and I see each other will be in court... it appears that my Wife and I are going to sue him separately. I've yet to establish what - if any - action we'll be taking against Magellan Healthcare. They deny involvement, but they're aware that they have an employee making these claims publicly -- their role and liability here have yet to be determined.

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: July 29, 2012 03:48PM

2concerned Wrote:
> I openly disagreed with the statement about farm
> animals. As far as I know, screwing a cantaloupe
> was the height of Brian's sexual deviance.

HA!!!

> Of course, we're temporarily ignoring the fact
> that you either ARE Brian, or have very close ties
> to him.

Dude, have you looked at my posting history? I was on this site for almost a year and a half before some black guy started dancing at a middle school play.

So I guess that's just coincidence that some guy living in Westminster, MD starts posting here back in Jan 2011 and everything comes full circle after you are involuntary committed to the psych ward, right?

I am not Brian Haddock nor am I related to him in any way.

Date: July 29, 2012 05:16PM

And it's just coincidence that Brian has a Sister who's a Psychologist, and that he had her look at my posts?

Brian's Sister, Jen, confirmed that the affair did happen. She was shocked that her words were presented as a diagnosis, as she should be -- Brian exposed her to some pretty serious professional liability, just as he did for your coworker. Luckily, I do believe what she told me, that she had no idea what Brian was going to do with the information, and that she never intended for it to be presented as a clinical evaluation. The flagrant act of coming here and posting about her involvement is something that Brian and she can work out -- I can't imagine that she'll let her guard down around him very easily in the future.

Brian's coworker ("Concerned Citizen"), on the other hand, begins his post by expressing his/her intent to remain anonymous to avoid liability -- a very simple admission that he was aware that what he/she was doing was wrong, or at least could get him/her sued.

Is it also a simple coincidence that you and Brian spoke of SWAT incursions? Really, who comes up with that kind of crap?

If it is a coincidence, then you have no cause for concern.

Posted by: JenK ()
Date: July 29, 2012 05:21PM

Wow Scottie, you still can't give it up. Why are still explaining what happened? Everyone knows, no one cares. You are such a joke. I figured after all this time you'd be gone, by gosh, 1st thing I read(chick-fil-a thread) there you were, you're all over repeating how you got screwed over by your own stupidity.

Hey Scottie, you act like we should trust the guy who was questioned by police and they said he wasn't a threat...ummm, isn't that what they told you about dancing guy? According to you he was checked out by police and they determined him NOT to be a threat. So please explain the contradiction. (btw, dancing guy didn't get sent to Mt Vernon psych ward like you did)

Date: July 29, 2012 05:27PM

Because "Dancing Guy" then proceeded to cross an auditorium packed with children, disappeared backstage, and hid there for the duration of the show.

It's pretty simple, really.

BTW, you still owe me $20, JenK.

Date: July 29, 2012 05:32PM

Like you hide in the garage and lie about the cars parked out front?

Sigh, it is simple, you're insane and can't accept the truth. Anyone can see it.

Wtf do I owe you $20 for? This has to be good....

Date: July 29, 2012 05:39PM

This isn't the first time you've lost track of the crap you're spewing... luckily, I don't think anyone expects you to be good for your word.

You posted this in reference to Brian's Sister:

===

Re: Fairfax Underground Ruining Lives Since 2005: TheNorthman
Date: June 30, 2012 12:23AM

And sure she did. $20 says you never talked to her. You like to make stuff up ;) we've seen it happen.

===
And, if you'll recall, I took you up on the bet.
===

Re: Fairfax Underground Ruining Lives Since 2005: TheNorthman
Date: June 30, 2012 02:44PM

JenX: "$20 says you never talked to her."

You're on, Jen. Give her a call, then let me know how you want to pay.

Date: July 29, 2012 05:47PM

Right, I'll give you the $20, you are out of work and trying to support yourself and most likely SHOULD be paying child support, you need it more than me I can tell.

However, considering you've done nothing but contradict yourself and lie, you would have to prove that. Since you wussed out on even meeting me cause I was bringing the hubby. And what did you suggest, I call some stranger to ask if you called and harrassed her? Gosh, you must be real short on cash....

Date: July 29, 2012 05:52PM

Yeah JenK, this is standard operating procedure for you: Make a deal, then change it until it's unacceptable.

I don't really give a damn about your "hubby"... It was the stupid "photograph the money with a newspaper" demand that made the deal ludicrous and untenable. The truth is, I doubt anyone here thought for a second that you'd show up, under any circumstance.

Unfortunately, in this case, I already held up my end.

But, $20 must mean a lot to you... I'm not going to press the matter, but at least you've proven yet again what kind of person you are.

And actually, at this point, I wouldn't even forgive the debt in exchange for your identity -- you really are that meaningless.

Date: July 29, 2012 05:59PM

I'm so meaningless you know exactly where each of my statements are for you to go pull up for inspection and reference. How long have you been studing me? You've just been waiting for me to come back, lol. Got sticky notes too???

The newspaper/money pic, well, like I said, I'm not meeting some unemployeed verified psycho who doesn't have the money to even pay for the beer he offered me.

What end did you hold up? I haven't been on here to pay attention, nor do I plan to waste the time to go through your posts and figure out what you mean, though you CLEARLY have time to do that with mine. Lol.

Posted by: Westboro ()
Date: July 29, 2012 06:22PM

It's Sunday. A day to worship and reflect about the great doings of God, Jesus and Christianity. You sinners need to stop bickering and get along on this holy day and ask for forgiveness. Shame on all whom have poisioned this thread with the writings of the devil. Remember, God is always watching

Date: July 29, 2012 06:30PM

Actually, until you showed up and starting blabbering again, I hadn't given you any thought at all.

And as of now, I've given you more than you're worth.

You're a liar who can't remember her lies.

You're a bully who's afraid to come out in public.

You look down on people that have less than you, and when they don't, you tell yourself that they do, anyway. Really, a couple of $200 purses isn't something I'd be bragging about. Well, in Nigeria, maybe, but not in Fairfax County.

You have no realistic perception of yourself, or the world around you.

You're a damaged tool, JenK... a broken pencil desperately searching for a point.

Have fun being you. I guess someone has to do it, and I'm glad it's nobody I know.

Perhaps one day you'll figure out how to be interesting on your own, but I find that rather doubtful.

Date: July 29, 2012 06:57PM

Awww I love when Scottie gets all superior.

Scotty, baby, when you can pull up posts from weeks ago in a matter of minutes to attack someone who hasn't been on FFU in weeks, it shows that you are a pathetic little man who spends his time brooding over me, Gordon, and all the rest. Say what you will, all anyone has to do is read what you wrote above.

I guess you'd know what a bully is since you bully little kids. Lol, and I go out ALL the time, it's why I haven't been here lately.....

I hope Cinthy got full custody n you got no visitation...hell, actually, I hope I run into your poor pathetic children and warn them about the psychopath they call daddy....I wonder what type of torment they'll suffer next year at school.

I'm not damaged, you're just too fucked up to see reality on any level. And I said from day one if you had someone to worry about it was me. Given the oppertunity I'd fuck your kids so hard they'd forget their first names, but unfortunately you already fucked em that bad ;) Wouldn't be much fun taking on your sloopy seconds....amd fyi, that's in reference to their brains which oozes the ignorance you've shoved into them.

And I love how you're hooked on my purses....is Cinthy mad she doesn't have one cause her unemployeed hubby can't afford one? LOL poor Cinthy.

And I ALWAYS have fun being me! Thanks for the support :D

Date: July 29, 2012 07:04PM

Again, you prove yourself clueless. My Wife and kids are fine, and I've been happily married for almost two decades, and never separated.

You're too obtuse to figure out even the simplest thing -- I might respond to your gibberish if the mood strikes, but don't expect it. I mean, you're too stupid to even read and comprehend, so what would be the point?

Date: July 29, 2012 07:16PM

LOL gosh, should I be offened that someone who was detained by Ffx police and then sent to the psych ward calls me stupid?

LOL

You'll respond....but now you might have to refrain yourself to prove your point heh

Posted by: nope ()
Date: July 29, 2012 07:24PM

you think patrick is a 'great guy'. that puts you one small step above that waste of life. your smug arrogance just makes you sound like a douchebag. for all your bullshit about 'real people' you are just another crazy person with an isp. get over yourself.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.