HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Meade Skelton talks about stalking a girl
Posted by: Jester ()
Date: May 17, 2008 08:16PM

Skip to the 2:45 mark where Meade says "Her father called and told me if I didn't stop send his daughter stuff, he would call the authorities."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton talks about stalking a girl
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: May 17, 2008 08:50PM

This shouldn't surprise anyone. He has been stalking Nicole Kidman for years. I'm sure her lawyers have sent him similar letters.

Posted by: DeathByCop ()
Date: May 18, 2008 08:10AM

Hey man, he's #9 in the Czech Republic and #3 Prostitute in all Kazakhstan!

Since when do they have European country music charts anyway??LOL!!!!!!!

Fan Forum on Yahoo groups??? Give me a break, he's probably the only member!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2008 09:25AM by DeathByCop.
Attachments:
index-template[1].jpg

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: May 18, 2008 10:46AM

They do have music charts in other countries actually. You should check em out sometime..

Date: May 18, 2008 11:57AM

mariokart Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They do have music charts in other countries
> actually. You should check em out sometime..

Of course, Captain Obvious! If it hadn't been for the English charts or shows like Top of the Pops, alot of their shit would never have gotten the exposure necessary for crossover success in the U.S. I just don't personally see country music being so popular in the Czech Republic, that it requires having a separate country music chart!

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: May 18, 2008 09:03PM

ANOTHER DAY IS AT END
MAMA SAYS SHE'S TIRED AGAIN
NO ONE CAN EVEN BEGIN TO TELL HER

I HARDLY KNOW WHAT TO SAY
BUT MAYBE IT'S BETTER THAT WAY
IF PAPA WERE HERE I'M SURE HE'D TELL HER

SHANNON IS GONE I HOPE SHE'S DRIFTING OUT TO SEA
SHE ALWAYS LOVED TO SWIM AWAY
MAYBE SHE'LL FIND AN ISLAND WITH A SHADY TREE
JUST LIKE THE ONE IN OUR BACKYARD

MAMA TRIES HARD TO PRETEND THINGS WILL GET
BETTER AGAIN
SOMEHOW SHE'S KEEPING IT ALL INSIDE HER

BUT FINALLY THE TEARS FILL OUR EYES
AND I KNOW THAT SOMEWHERE TONIGHT
SHE KNOWS HOW MUCH WE REALLY MISS HER

SHANNON IS GONE I HOPE SHE'S DRIFTING OUT TO SEA
SHE ALWAYS LOVED TO SWIM AWAY
MAYBE SHE'LL FIND AN ISLAND WITH A SHADY TREE

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: May 18, 2008 09:14PM

Jester Wrote:
>>Skip to the 2:45 mark where Meade says---

"It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again."

Posted by: RichmondRebel ()
Date: May 18, 2008 09:47PM

Meade- Live From The Best Western Leesburg! He was a hit !

Posted by: Meade's #1 Fan ()
Date: May 19, 2008 10:38AM

RichmondRebel Wrote:
> Meade- Live From The Best Western Leesburg! He was
> a hit !
>
>

WTF??? Don't you actually have to have an audience to be "a hit?" It looks to me like you just went down to the piano and started playing to an empty lobby. Did the management even know you were going to do this?

What a tool.

Date: May 19, 2008 10:48AM

I remember reading somewhere that Elvis Presley recorded his first gold record at the Best Western in Leesburg.

Date: May 19, 2008 02:00PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> I remember reading somewhere that Elvis Presley
> recorded his first gold record at the Best Western
> in Leesburg.

Are you sure that it wasn't Patsy Kline that recorded there?

A show with no audience a big hit? Only in Meade's in mind as usual. Pretty sums up his career.

Date: May 19, 2008 02:11PM

Yes, many a fine musical career has been launched out of the lobby of the Best Western in Leesburg. It's a literal hotbed of musical talent. It's just like Tin Pan Alley. Except it's inside of a hotel. In Loudoun county.

Jester Wrote:
> TheMeeper Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I remember reading somewhere that Elvis Presley
> > recorded his first gold record at the Best
> Western
> > in Leesburg.
>
> Are you sure that it wasn't Patsy Kline that
> recorded there?
>
> A show with no audience a big hit? Only in
> Meade's in mind as usual. Pretty sums up his
> career.

Date: May 19, 2008 02:37PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
It's a literal hotbed of musical talent. It's
> just like Tin Pan Alley. Except it's inside of a
> hotel. In Loudoun county.
>
Without anyone else there. Including the maids.

Just think about it this way. What if you were one of the people working at the front desk and you rounded the corner to see this idiot talking to a camera on a tripod while playing the piano?

Date: May 19, 2008 02:52PM

Oh yeah I recognize that piano now, same one Billy Joel, Elton John and liberachi used to launch their careers. Madonna recorded most of her video's there too!

Do you think the minute Meade sat down at the piano people just ran away? Can you imagine the people walking up to the front desk?-- "There's some porker messing with your piano in the lobby."

Date: May 19, 2008 03:00PM

Jester Wrote:
> Oh yeah I recognize that piano now, same one Billy
> Joel, Elton John and liberachi used to launch
> their careers. Madonna recorded most of her
> video's there too!
>
> Do you think the minute Meade sat down at the
> piano people just ran away? Can you imagine the
> people walking up to the front desk?-- "There's
> some porker messing with your piano in the lobby."

It's 2pm in a Best Western. Nobody is there because everyone who was there the night before checked out and nobody who was going to be there that night had checked in yet.

Posted by: Crackhead Joe ()
Date: May 19, 2008 10:43PM

And, yes, he is still better than Meade.

Posted by: RichmondPride ()
Date: May 20, 2008 12:11AM

Crackhead Joe Wrote:
> >
>
> And, yes, he is still better than Meade.

No he isnt. Meade is much better looking too. That guy looks like an ink spot.

Date: May 20, 2008 08:54AM

Richmond Pride? Isn't that the Richmond Gay Parade?

Oops didn't mean to out some of Meade's gay lovers.

Date: May 20, 2008 12:53PM

Crackhead Joe Wrote:
> >
>
> And, yes, he is still better than Meade.

The biggest difference between this video and one of Meade's is that there are actually people in the audience.

Date: May 20, 2008 03:45PM

Meade's rival -

Date: May 20, 2008 03:52PM

I find his English counterpart far more entertaining!!!LOL

Posted by: Lurker.. ()
Date: May 21, 2008 02:19PM

He kinda looks like Meade and has some of the same mannerisms.

Posted by: MeadeLover ()
Date: May 22, 2008 01:00AM

Lurker.. Wrote:
> He kinda looks like Meade and has some of the same
> mannerisms.

No he does not, meade is much much much prettier!

Date: May 22, 2008 09:39AM

Don't you mean Meade has better tits?
Attachments:
meadehors.jpg

Posted by: Kewal Paudel 703 624 1878 ()
Date: April 01, 2016 01:57AM

Kewal Paudel 703 624 1878

Posted by: mEnnj ()
Date: April 01, 2016 04:59AM

novato

Posted by: EYxeY ()
Date: April 01, 2016 05:34PM

file:?tmp?fairfax?Housing-if-VAWA-certified.htm

Housing Programs

Create Serve Foster - Helping you have a place to call home.
FCRHA Receives Elite MTW Status from HUD

Other Resources

VAWA Certification Form

Posted by: post this form ()
Date: April 01, 2016 05:45PM

Wednesday - 6/6/2012

TYSONS CORNER, Va. - The goal is to make Tysons Corner a liveable, walkable community. But it looks like Fairfax County is planning on helping some well-off people move there.

The Washington Times reports that a plan to be released Wednesday calls for 20 percent of new homes built in Tysons to be reserved for those making between 50 and 120 percent of the area's median income.

That means most of the subsidized housing will be going to those making between $70,000 and $120,000 a year.

--------------------------
how long does one have to investigate before deciding to jail anyone in fx co gov who can't explain how they have a mc'mansion on gov pay only ?
Attachments:
img2.jpeg

Posted by: mym3G ()
Date: April 01, 2016 05:45PM

^^ he said he's coming back !

Posted by: post this form automata ()
Date: April 01, 2016 05:46PM

CourtCall Telephonic Appearances

Overview

CourtCall® is a service that allows Virginia licensed attorneys to present non-evidentiary matters to the Fairfax Circuit Court by telephone from any location in the world.

Posted by: Ph9VK ()
Date: April 01, 2016 05:57PM

Saturday - 3/10/2012, 7:18pm ET

Kathy Stewart, wtop.com

WASHINGTON - It's estimated that one-third of smoke detectors in homes have dead or missing batteries. That's why as we spring ahead, Fairfax County firefighters are going door-to-door this weekend checking for working smoke detectors. They are replacing batteries and installing new smoke alarms for free.

Posted by: 7C7Xw ()
Date: April 01, 2016 05:58PM

sure they are - for who political families ?

they didn't come to my house mrs. "cover your gov ass WTOP"

Not at all

and i'm very pissed

Posted by: TPmFe ()
Date: April 01, 2016 05:59PM

was this one of the ff who fled DC and is angling with fx co dem. to get work because their firehouse had illegally sold their only fire engine to argentina ?
Attachments:
img3.jpeg

Posted by: MeJvy ()
Date: April 01, 2016 05:59PM

Attachments:
img3.jpeg

Posted by: tcw7c ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:00PM

Attachments:
img.jpeg

Posted by: XNEM3 ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:12PM

two strikes your out meade

"Course of Conduct" - (See 18 U.S.C. §2266(2))

A pattern of conduct composed of two or more acts, evidencing a continuity of purpose.

now lets look at PART of the definition

note they dont read legal complaints - once they get a signed form they prosecute like a demon from hell with all the IRS money they can borrow

bull-o-va gov hands liberals illegals and criminals money simply by "form" - of course you have to be a potential criminal and form abuser to "get their approval""

Posted by: uG6DT ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:12PM

Almost all stalkers have some type of mental or emotional problem. Stalkers will go across town, country, or even to different continents in order to continue their stalking. Stable people simply do not continue, often in the face of years of rejection, to pursue someone.

Stalkers, no matter what or how severe their mental disorder, can usually be sorted into one of three major groupings: Simple Obsession, Love Obsession, and Other.

I. Simple Obsession Stalkers

These stalkers have previously been involved in an intimate relationship with their victims. Often the victim has attempted to call off the relationship but the stalker simply refuses to accept it. These stalkers suffer from personality disorders, including being emotionally immature, extremely jealous, insecure, have low self-esteem and quite often feel powerless without the relationship.

While reconciliation is the goal, this stalker believes they must have a specific person back or they will not survive.

The stalker of former spouses or intimate partners, are often domineering and abusive to their partners during the relationship and use this domination as a way to bolster their own low self esteem. The control the abusers exert over their partners gives them a feeling of power they can't find elsewhere. They try to control every aspect of their partner's lives. Their worst fear is losing people over whom they have control.

When they realize this fear as the relationship finally does end, the stalker suddenly believes that his/her life is destroyed. Their total identity and feelings of self-worth are tied up in the power experienced through their domineering and abusive relationship. Without this control, they feel that they will have no self-worth and no identity. They will become nobodies and in desperation they begin stalking, trying to regain their partner and the basis of their power.

It is this total dependence on their partner for identity and feelings of self worth that makes these stalkers so very dangerous. They will often go to any length and stop at nothing to get their partner back. If they can't have the people over whom they can exert dominance and total control, their lives are truly not worth living. Unfortunately, along with becoming suicidal, they also often want to kill the intimate partner who have left them.

Stalking does not always begin with violence or trying to terrorize, it usually starts with, "Can I just talk to you or meet with you one last time?" " If you just talk to me I'll leave you alone." According to experts, "He wants her back, and she won't come back." Everything escalates from there and sometimes he snaps and assaults or kills her. In his mind, he makes the decision, "If I can't have you, no one else will." When he says this, he is attempting to cover his fear that she'll meet another man and leave him. Far too often, the police find that these stalkers follow through on their threats, killing the victims and then many times committing suicide. For them, death is better than having to face humiliation of the stalking victim leaving them for someone else, and the humiliation of having to face their own powerlessness.

II. Love Obsession Stalkers

These are individuals who become obsessed with or fixed on a person with whom they have had no intimate or close relationship. The victim may be a friend, a business acquaintance, a person met only once, or even a complete stranger.

Love obsession stalkers believe that a special, often mystical, relationship exists between them and their victims. Any contact with the victim becomes a positive reinforcement of this relationship and any wavering (even the slightest) of the victim from an absolute "NO" is seen as an invitation to continue the pursuit.

These stalkers will often read sexual meanings into neutral responses from the victim. They are often loners with an emotional void in their lives. Any contact with the object of the infatuation, even negative, helps fill this void. Failed relationships are the rule among these individuals.

Many suffer from erotomania. They have the delusion that they are loved intensely by another person, usually a person of higher socioeconomic status than them or an unattainable public figure. They are totally convinced that the stalking victim loves them dearly and truly, and would return their affection except for some external influence.

During questioning, police find that most love obsession stalkers have fantasized a complete relationship with the person they are stalking. When they attempt to act out this fantasy in real life, they expect the victim to return the affection. When no affection is returned, the stalker often reacts with threats and intimidation. When the threats and intimidation don't accomplish what they hoped, the stalker can often become violent and even deadly.

III. Other Stalkers

Some stalkers harass their victim not out of love but out of hate. Occasionally, stalking becomes a method of revenge for some misdeed against the stalker, real or imagined. Stalking can also be used as a means of protest. This is the smallest group, but this type of stalking, for revenge and protest, can be especially dangerous. There have been several killings by stalkers at abortion clinics, and mass murders around the country by employees who have been fired and then returned to stalk and eventually kill those who have fired them.

IV. Additional Information

Intimate Partner Stalkers

Once the relationship ends, this group of stalkers, fearing they will lose their identity and self-worth, often become desperate to re-establish the dominance and control they wielded during the relationship. If they find this isn't possible they can become suicidal, homicidal or both. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics report Female Victims of Violent Crime, in 29 % of all violence against women by a lone offender the perpetrator was an intimate. Women are about seven times more likely than men to experience violence committed by an intimate, and female victims of violence by an intimate are more often injured seriously enough to require medical attention than are females victimized by a stranger. Intimate partner stalking can end in much worse than just injury. It can end in death if the stalkers cannot regain the control they so intensely and desperately need.

Many intimate partner stalkers who have spent years dominating and controlling their partner simply cannot face the prospect that the people they've controlled for so long have successfully gotten away -- have proven themselves stronger than the stalkers. One former stalker wrote in his diary, "I couldn't live with myself thinking or knowing she had won, or she got me. No! This is war." Tragically his victim was murdered.

According to Linden Gross in her book To Have or to Harm, "We all have problems with rejection, especially if we're emotionally invested in a relationship. For the majority of us, however, rejection doesn't imply devastation. Even though the pain, however excruciating, our identities stay intact, our sense of self-worth bruised, perhaps, but still operational. This isn't so, however, for intimate partner stalkers. Because of their need for total control over someone, when the relationship breaks up their world is devastated. Their personality disorders won't allow them to accept rejection."

While this kind of stalker may or may not have psychological disorders, all clearly have personality disorders. A few of these personality disorders, according to the National Victim Center include:

1. Socially maladjusted and inept

2. Emotionally immature

3. Often subject to feeling of powerlessness

4. Unable to succeed in relationship by socially acceptable means

5. Jealousy bordering paranoia

6. Extremely insecure about themselves

7. Often suffering from low self esteem

According to experts, intimate partner stalkers can be the most dangerous types of stalker because they often have a history of violence against their victim, and consequently feel totally uninhibited about using more or heightened violence in an effort to get them back. The stalkers know that violence has worked for them in the past, and so they have no reason to believe that it won't work again. Also, intimate partner stalkers know their victim well: their family, their place of employment, their recreational activities, and so forth. They know where to find their victim.

Intimate partner stalkers, because of the dominance and control once held over their victim, often have the mind set that the victim is their property, to do with as they wish, and to reclaim in any way they see fit. And, believing that their lives won't be worth living if they can't recapture the victim as their property, they often feel they have nothing to lose by using extreme measures. Consequently, these stalkers feel totally justified in doing just about anything in an effort to regain control over the victim. Since the stalker believes the victim belongs to them, they show no regard for restraining orders, and may instead be infuriated by them, feeling they are being denied their God-given rights.

One victim best sums it up. "When you know a person is capable of anything, and he also feels he has nothing to lose, you'd better be scared of him. He'll kill you."

Researches have now found that intimate partner stalking often follows a three-phase cycle.

Phase One - The Tension Building Phase

This can include such things as making hundreds of telephone calls and sending dozens of letters, showing up wherever the victim is, casual surveillance of the victim, and following the victim wherever they go. However, when these actions don't accomplish what the stalker wants, the tension builds, and eventually the stalker may begin making threats, vandalizing property, and instituting more forceful attempts to make the victim give in to their demands.

Phase Two - The Violence Phase

Once the stalker realizes that their efforts in the first phase have failed, they often resort to violence against not only the victim but also the victim's friends, family and often times co-workers. This can include angry face-to-face confrontations, physical assaults (including rape), kidnapping, and in extreme cases murder.

Phase Three - The Hearts and Flowers Phase

The stalker reverts back to the less violent tactics, and will often either beg forgiveness for the violence or appear to abandon the stalking altogether. Unfortunately, any cessation is usually only temporary. This pause in the stalking can actually be an extremely dangerous period because many times the victim falsely believes that the nightmare is over, and consequently lets down his/her guard. They then can be caught unprepared and unprotected when the stalking suddenly begins again, often violently.

An important point for a victim or potential victim of intimate partner stalking to remember about this cycle of stalking is that it is not uniform or predictable. Stalkers can move through the phases fairly rapidly, at times changing from being loving to brutal in only seconds. For other stalkers, it may take years to move from one phase to another, and some may never move out of the first phase. Most important, because a stalker may cycle from being a minor nuisance to a physical threat extremely rapidly, intimate partner stalking victims must always be on guard.

Intimate partner stalkers are typically known as the guy who "just can't let go." These are most often men who refuse to believe that a relationship has really ended. Often, other people - even the victims - feel sorry for them. But they shouldn't. Studies show that the vast majority of these stalkers are not sympathetic, lonely people who are still hopelessly in love but were in fact emotionally abusive and controlling during the relationship. Many have criminal histories unrelated to stalking. Well over half of stalkers fall into this "former intimate partner" category.

In these types of cases, the victim may, unwittingly encourage the stalker by trying to "let him down easy," or agreeing to talk to him or meet with him just one more time. Victims need to understand that there is no reasoning with a stalker. Just the fact that stalking - an unreasonable activity - has already begun illustrates this fact. When the victim says, "I don't want a relationship now", the stalker hears, "She'll want me again tomorrow." When she says, "I just need some space," he hears, "If I just let her go out with her friends, she'll come back." "It's just not working out," is heard as "We can make it work out." In blatant words, the only thing to say to the stalker is "NO". Do not give explanations, do not give time limits and do not give the stalker any room to maneuver.

As a victim you should say "NO" once and only once. And then, never say anything to him/her again. If a stalker can't have his victim's love, he'll take his/her hatred or her fear. The worst thing in the world for the stalker is to be ignored. Example: "Think of a small child. If they are not getting the attention they want, they will act out and misbehave because even negative attention is better than none at all." Former intimate partner stalkers have their entire sense of self-worth caught up in the fact that, "she loves me." Therefore, any evidence to the contrary is seen as merely an inconvenience to overcome. Since giving up the victim means giving up the stalkers self-worth, they are very unlikely to do so. Say "NO" only once - Don't help the stalker hang on.

Casual Acquaintance Stalker

Stalking does not have to involve an intimate relationship. The relationship can be as minor as a casual interaction, such as a momentary conversation, a quick lunch together in a crowded restaurant, or a smile across a room. These can all be interpreted as a romantic encounter by a potential stalker. A large number of people every year become stalking victims because they felt sorry for someone and showed him or her compassion. Befriending or even just being polite to a potential stalker can be exceedingly dangerous. Stalkers often see any acts of kindness as a sign of the true love that they are convinced exists between them and their victims.

Very little interaction is needed with a potential casual acquaintance stalker in order to trigger a long-term stalking episode. Attempting to appease or ignore a stalker simply will not work. Restraining and protective orders, though important and occasionally helpful, often don't work. The stalker's belief that they and their victim(s) are meant for each other or, that "It is in the stars for them to be together" often overrides any fear these stalkers might have of the consequences of violating restraining or protective orders.

How dangerous can a stalker be who only knows the victim casually? Very dangerous. According to the Bureau of Justice, statistics report that 36% of all aggravated assaults against women in the country are committed by acquaintances or friends, as are 53% of the rapes and sexual assaults and 22% of homicides. Many of these women had been stalked beforehand by these acquaintances or friends.

A very real danger with being stalked is that the victim must still work. Finding a new place to live for a while may be difficult, but finding a new job or occupation, particularly when the victim has extensive education and training or has worked at their present job for a long time and accrued considerable seniority, just isn't easy, especially when the victim isn't sure just how dangerous the stalker is or can be. Very few people will make such a radical life change as getting a new occupation because of threats by a casual acquaintance. Subsequently, a stalker knows they can go to the victim's place of employment and likely find them there. According to a former stalking victim, "A stalker knows if they can't catch you at home, they can catch you at work."

While it is tragic and disturbing that some people can begin their obsessive stalking on as small an initiative as the victim appearing to be kind and polite to them, this does not mean that people should stop being kind and polite to others. It does mean, however, that you should be on the lookout for the signs of a potential stalker and take action immediately if you believe you may become a stalking victim.

Stranger Stalking

While being stalked by someone with whom the victim has had an intimate relationship, or by someone known to the victim who has perhaps attempted unsuccessfully to establish an intimate relationship, is frightening enough, at least the victim knows who the stalker is, what he or she is capable of, and what to likely expect. Because the stalker is unknown to them, the stalking takes on a much more frightening feeling. Because the stalker is unknown to the victim, the victim has no idea who to be on the lookout for, who to be careful of or around, and who to speak to and who to avoid.

Although the danger level connected with stranger stalking may not in actuality be higher, the stress level most certainly is. Most experts will tell you that stranger stalking can be one of the most terrifying of all stalking situations as experts don't know how to deal with it.

Often a stranger stalker suffers from erotomania; a mental disorder that causes the stalker to believe another person is in love with him or her. Due to this disorder, a stranger stalker may fantasize either that they have had an intimate relationship with their victim or that their victim truly loves them and wants to have an intimate relationship with them.

According to Dr. Park Diets, "Erotomania is directed at both men and women, but more men act on the delusion."

Victim find themselves constantly asking, could the stalker be the stranger across the street, the person standing behind them in the store, or the driver of the car that seems to be following them? The victim has no idea who the stalker is, and also no idea what might happen. This unpredictability and uncertainty can be psychologically and emotionally crippling. The victim doesn't know the stalker's tendency for violence, what the stalker wants or more important, what the stalker plans to do.

Victims of stranger stalking often ask themselves, why me? They search through their memories for any event that might have provoked this reaction from a stranger. Many times the victims of stranger stalking are simply selected at random.

Occasionally victims of stranger stalking may eventually find out who their stalkers are. Often, the stalker is completely unknown to them, sometimes they are just nodding acquaintances, and sometimes they are individuals who have had chance encounters with the victim.

With stalking incidents involving former intimate partners or even former acquaintances the victim knows the identity of the person they are dealing with. This is not the case with a stranger stalker.

What can you do against a stranger stalking you? You can't ask the stalker's family to intercede, you can't have a friend or intimate partner threaten the stalker, and you'll have a hard time getting help from the criminal justice system. You will often hear victims say that "officers always have a logical explanation and they think I'm the one who is delusional and crazy. Let them live in my shoes for a week and then let them draw their own conclusion. How can I get a restraining order on someone when I don't even know who it is?"

Stranger stalking usually doesn't end with the violence of many intimate partner stalkings. However, they are no less terrifying and disrupting. Being stalked by a stranger can affect the way a person looks at others and at life in general. Victims of stranger stalking often feel they can no longer smile at or be friendly with strangers or casual acquaintances and come to question the meaning of smiles given by others. They stop being outgoing instead they become standoffish and self-protective. They discover that their whole lives are changed.

Delusional Stalkers

They may have major mental illnesses like schizophrenia, manic-depression or erotomania. What they all have in common is some false belief that keeps them tied to their victims. Frequently they have had little, if any contact with their victims.

In erotomania, the stalker's delusional belief is that the victim loves him/her. This type of stalker actually believes that he is having a relationship with his victim, even though they might never have met.

"The woman stalking David Letterman, the stalker who killed actress Rebecca Schaeffer and the man who stalked Madonna are all examples of erotomanic stalkers."

Another type of delusional stalker might believe that he is destined to be with someone, and that if he only pursues her hard enough and long enough, she will come to love him as he loves her. These stalkers know they are not having a relationship with their victim, but firmly believe that they will some day. John Hinckley Jr.'s obsession with Jodi Foster is an example of this type of stalker.

The typical profile of a delusional stalker is that of an unmarried and socially immature loner, who is unable to establish or sustain a close relationship with others. They rarely date and have had few, if any, sexual relationships. Since at the same time they are both threatened by and yearn for closeness, they often pick a victim who is unattainable in some way; perhaps she is married, or has been the stalker's therapist, clergyman, doctor or teacher.

Those in the helping professions are particularly vulnerable to delusional stalkers, because for someone who already has difficulty separating reality from fantasy, the kindness shown by the soon-to-be victim, the only person who has ever treated the stalker with warmth, is blown out of proportion into a delusion of intimacy.

What these stalkers cannot attain in reality is achieved through fantasy and it is for that reason that the delusion seems to be so difficult to relinquish. Even an imaginary love is better than no love at all.

Delusional stalkers have almost always come from a background which was either emotionally barren or severely abusive. They grow up having a very poor sense of their own identities. This, coupled with a predisposition toward psychosis, leads them to strive for satisfaction through another, yearning to merge with someone who is almost always perceived to be of a high status or very socially desirable. It is as if this stalker says, "Gee. If she loves me, I must not be so bad."

Serial Stalkers

Although many victims of stalking may feel that their stalkers have chosen them because they represent something unique and desirable, and that the stalker is fixated on and possessed with only them, this often isn't the case. Detectives often find that if a complete background investigation is made into the stalkers past there are often other cases of prior stalkings.

What percentage of stalkers are serial stalkers? Experts say that more than half of the stalkers in America have been involved in prior incidents of stalking. Psychiatrists cannot accurately predict when the behavior will stop or re-occur but they know that about two-thirds of those showing obsessive behavior have had prior episodes.

Far too often, a look in into the past actions of a stalker can be a frightening glimpse into how the present stalking will end.

Frustrated serial stalkers don't have to have had an intimate relationship before they begin stalking their victim, and they may even stalk more than one victim of the same household at the same time.

Although stalking victims may desperately want to know why they were chosen as the victim, what they might have done to trigger a stalker's obsession with them, often, they find the answer is nothing. They are just one of a serial stalker's many victims. These stalkers are simply following a pattern of behavior they have practiced for years. No matter what the reason or cause for the stalking, victims should be cautioned that serial stalkers in particular are very disturbed individuals.

False Stalking / False Victims

False victims, as they are sometimes known, use a variety of situations to attract attention to themselves. In some cases they may harass their own family and friends in order to fabricate false evidence or witness reports. This type of stalker firmly believes that he or she is the real victim.

In a sense there is a victim - the perpetrator. Why victimize yourself? Perhaps the person noticed how kind and considerate others were to them, when they presented themselves as a victim some time in the past. In short - the perpetrator/victim takes immense pleasure from being cared for and being the center of attention. One very common trait of this type of stalker is to file false police report(s) against the "real stalking victim."

These stalkers are frequently delusional and irrational. When presented with the facts, this type of stalker will rationalize and manipulate everything he can and ignore even a direct question, in order to preserve his fantasy of being the victim. He will initiate conflicts and then twist them in his favor in an attempt to gain positive attention for himself. He feels very inferior to the victim whom he admires greatly, although he will rarely admit this to be true. In reality, this kind of stalker suffers from a severe lack of self-esteem.

This form of stalker, believing himself to be inferior, wronged or rejected by the ones they admire the most, begin harassing, following the victim, spreading tales, keeping tabs, and in many instances plot revenge. The primary motive is to bring the victim down by any means he can.

Another trait that is showing up more and more in this type of stalking is Munchhausen (munch-how-zen) syndrome or in layman terms "The Munch Bunch." This is the name given to patients who fake illness or obtain hospital treatment in order to get sympathy from family, friends, and most often the actual victim's attention. These individuals are a considerable waste of medical resources. Hospitals will often hold a file on these people in an attempt to recognize them before they are unwittingly admitted for unnecessary treatment. The major problem is that they skip from hospital to hospital and doctor to doctor.

Time after time you'll hear a victim say, "The hospital called, he attempted suicide or he's having a heart attack because I wouldn't meet with him." Far too often these individuals know how to "fake" illnesses or even go to the point of attempted suicide but knowing just how far to go before it becomes life threatening. All to get attention!

Erotomania

Source: “Violent Attachment, “by J. Reid Meloy, 1992, Jason Aronson Inc. Publishing.

Psychiatrists do not know how prevalent delusional erotomania is, but recently they’ve come to believe it is not as rare as originally thought.

Also called Clerambault Syndrome, after the French psychiatrist who first identified it in 1921, the disorder is diagnosed far more often in women. The patient becomes fixated on a person and despite rebuffs, becomes convinced there is a romantic relationship.

It is most common in unmarried women who have few social skills, consider themselves unattractive and are employed in low-paying jobs. They often are lonely and withdrawn.

Men with the disorder are more likely to become violent than women, particularly if they have a history of substance abuse or mental illness.

The person who is the object of the obsession often is more socially prominent and sometimes is a higher-paid colleague. In some cases the person is a celebrity.

Source: ISE

What makes this type of stalker dangerous is their tendency to objectify their victims. This means they will view a victim not as a human being, but as an object that they alone must possess and control.

The perpetrator may become aware of their victim through various forms of the media (cinema, television, radio, newspapers, etc.) and establishes a delusional fantasy in which they have a special or unique relationship with the victim. These fantasies can be of an extreme sexual nature – sometimes reflected in the way the stalker attempts to communicate with the victim. The stalker believes the victim is communicating with him or her using a secret code that only they know the meaning of. Due to the nature of this type of stalker most victims will be the rich and famous. In some cases the victim may simply look like someone famous.

Posted by: cYw4J ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:13PM

well meade is mental for sure, so there's two stikes, because mental rhimes with mensa anyway

Posted by: UYuGj ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:15PM

^^ that chick is __hot__

she's putting on her armour because she didn't get a free smoke alarm.

Posted by: HPhth ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:16PM

Conner describes two types of stalkers, obsessional and delusional, each with different causes. Obsessional stalking is a psychological problem with multiple causes, for instance, an “on-again off-again relationship,” or a fear of separation and loss. Delusional stalking, according to Conner, is caused by a mental disorder and makes the stalker obsessed or fixated on a person. It should be noted that these are only some reasons one person stalks another. Stalkers might have different reasons or mental conditions that prompt them to stalk someone, but their actions (and the legal definition of stalking in each case) are the same.

One aspect of stalking that the public may overlook is the devastating effect it has on a victim’s life. The emotional, physical, and even financial toll can be overwhelming for the victim and her family. ESIA highlights the difficulties they face in even convincing a police officer there is a problem: “Stalking victims don’t have the physical bruises to show. Day after day, they are mentally raped.”

Posted by: xPpLP ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:17PM

a MENTAL rapist

i thought so.

meade: give your car to the Hillary LaCara fund immediately or you'll be billed for towing !!

Posted by: ECnyb ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:19PM

i'm personally glad they've completely re-written all the online stalking drivel since 2012

it's "so different" than the other stalking drivel

and so much more expensive.

Posted by: VxeCH ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:21PM

Cyberstalking
Main articles: Cyberstalking and Cyberstalking legislation
Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cyberstalking.

Cyberstalking is the use of computers or other electronic technology to facilitate stalking. In Davis (2001), Lucks identified a separate category of stalkers who instead of a terrestrial means, prefer to perpetrate crimes against their targeted victims through electronic and online means

i hope they dont catch eesh

there'd be nothing to read on ffu

Posted by: 97jDL ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:25PM

> Davis (2001)

not completely cited (why do they always pick on me if i say a easy to verify fact without citing, and here no citing they get away with it ???)

Davis is a gov shrink, over paid, and used the Internet to file his blogs for excessive pay - which use allot of terminology to urge hot to trot gov. and women to file charges - which the legal community was excited to get.

DAVIS - one of the worst internet stalkers - because using a medical degree for harm is infact ILLEGAL AS HELL and can even get a death penalty

"abuse of special trust , abuse of oath to not target individuals , and 1/2 of college is paid for by subsidy"

Posted by: nhpwX ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:32PM

Stalking by groups
See also: Mobbing

According to a U.S. Department of Justice

-----------------------------

YOUR GETTING WARMER - they are well aware of $$$$ money press in DC and live off it well - and are one of the groups paid to put sticks in the wheels, to keep democrats in power, to prevent

goverment workers mob, often by race, decide their own pay - and stalk citizens

that is the truth and fact of many but not all of the stories

-------------------------
fx co gov Park Authority is a wonderful example of a foreign mob acting as "part of your gov", getting huge pay they assign to themselves, acting as their own parliament, getting funding that is inexplicable and borrowed

f'ing foreignerns BUILDING mc'mansions in my back yard with my parents tax money

for example: the 2008 obama depression , "by the way 1/2 of all the IRA in the USA have been lost in a few months of trading. we have no excuse just half of all of the workers in the USA have just donated their funds overseas unwillingly - that's all the news for now"

never ends with liberal , the exuses , the infaltion, the putting a gun to peoples heads who didn't even break a law - and the "new laws to prevent weapon ownership"

Posted by: kXhcy ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:33PM

Germany

The German Criminal Code (§ 238 StGB) penalizes Nachstellung, defined as threatening or seeking proximity or remote contact with another person and thus heavily influencing their lives, with up to three years of imprisonment.

The definition is not strict and allows "similar behaviour" to also be classified as stalking.

Posted by: 9HCHL ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:35PM

Italy

Following a series of high-profile incidents that came to public attention in the past years, a law was proposed in June 2008, and became effective in February 2009 (D.L. 23.02.2009 n. 11), making a criminal offence under the newly introduced art. 612 bis of the penal code, punishable with imprisonment ranging from six months up to five years

----------------------------------
and so if you find a gov publishing money is no longer in the public , and that if there is no outrage the money does go missing

look toward italians as to whom would use such a method to steal

%70 chance i'd call it !

Posted by: FpeGU ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:36PM

Fact Sheet on Stalking

Mindy Mechanic, Ph.D.
National Violence Against Women Prevention Research Center
University of Missouri at St. Louis

Stalking: Define the Crime
Stalking is a repetitive pattern of unwanted, harassing or threatening behavior committed by one person against another. Acts include: telephone harassment

Posted by: e6bkx ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:44PM

^^ the court form AND the VAWA law prosecute as violent crime

^^ persons convicted get real jail , real prison term

when they get out of jail tey cannot get food stamps (new VA law denying food aid to anyone who's had a crime of ANY kind). there are many other MINUSES as well, that's just the damn beginning. (ei their's also the "we had you once, your always guilty" factor as well)

^^ it's listed as a real crime, it's real prison time: and violent

it's a self conflicting law - a highly illegal law to even have on the books

one cannot be be charged violent and have been non-violent under any real lawbook

Thus - it is another exmaple of: government mobs taking any step they can to steal cars, homes, get rid of local competition with whimsy tort laws

----------------------------

there's simply no question in fx co gov VA dems are putting up mc'mansions while their accounting books show they should be going to prison

and it's bullshit like the above is a drop in the water of "HOW THEY PLANNED TO FUND IT"

Posted by: tbpHk ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:46PM

example from dr. studid, # 10239

What kinds of stalking behaviors do victims experience?
Female stalking victims most commonly report being followed, spied on, or watched at home, at work or at places of recreation (2)

--------------------------

"private eye, i'm watching you, i see your every move"

watching people isn't illegal in many circumstances - especially when it comes to illegal behavior on the part of the other

Posted by: cUhEt ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:47PM

1. Meloy, J.R., & Gothard, S. (1995). A demographic and clinical comparison of obsessional followers and offenders with mental disorders. American Journal of Psychiatry, 152, 258-263.

2. Tjaden, P., & Theonnes, N. (1998). Stalking in American: Findings from the national violence against women survey. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Justice. NCJ Report No. NCJ 169592.

3. Mechanic, M.B., Weaver, T. L., & Resick, P.A. (1999). Intimate partner violence and stalking behavior: Exploration of patterns and correlates in a sample of acutely battered women, under review.

4. Meloy, J.R. (1998). The psychology of stalking. In J.R. Meloy (Ed.) The psychology of stalking: Clinical and forensic perspectives. San Diego, CA: Academic Press.

Posted by: YYFnt ()
Date: April 01, 2016 06:47PM

^^ all of these bitches spent your tax money in the name of hating their ex

Posted by: 3LLck ()
Date: April 01, 2016 07:00PM

personally when i was at court one day i saw un-educated guys crying they didn't understand why the little they did ammounted to crime

i knew why but being under gun point was not allowed to say

female hate

political quartering of his seat , for money , traded for illegals

i'll say it all day have have zero problem asking for accounting books

and how liberals without legitimacy become wealthy gov workers with mc'mansions while all the while are neglecting responsibility for loans made by signatures for the "county" (my name included) which obviously did NOT represent county in any way shape or form

Posted by: UU3np ()
Date: April 01, 2016 07:23PM

it's also a beleif of mine that foreigners take easier to poisoning and medical fraud than in USA

that many "convicted stalkers"

1) %50 got mediically screwed by a foreigner / lazy doctor to save the insurance
company money - covered up a medical problem to save money
and instead prescribed those german poison pills called "anti-depressants"
which cause suicide,obsession and illegal behavior,and organ failure
(AND SAY SO on the labe - the U.N. even warns about it's improper use
in 3rd world countries to (xxx attack unsuspecting people xxx) )

2) %49 may have been poisoned by a foreigner at their workplace
though they never looked back to see: a foreigner got their job
meaning also: their woman, car, home

------------------------------

the trend below occured 1998 and after when illegals were rushing into va helped by corrupt democrats to "get the vote" for that VA tobacco cash

an illegal, likely still in a foreign military, cut off from social security in their own country due to corrupts

WILL POISON YOUR ASS - there have been many accounts of it

and if they dont poison you they will not blink an EYE giving out bad medical advice - that i have allot of proof for in my own records

-----------------------------
you can say it's a coincidence i bet a high percentage of the deaths were NO COINCIDENCE AT ALL
Attachments:
suicide.jpg

Posted by: JC4vb ()
Date: April 01, 2016 07:25PM

if you claim not to see white suicide in Virgina up like the obama debt chart, (previously the state for lovers - not for suicide unknown causes)

your just a fucking liar

Posted by: Lizze Fucked Moreno ()
Date: April 06, 2016 03:43PM

Lizze Fucked Moreno

Posted by: Lizze has a yeast infection ()
Date: April 06, 2016 03:44PM

Lizze Fucked Moreno

Posted by: bvfaredf ()
Date: August 22, 2016 02:20PM

it puts lotion on its skin.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.