HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
1 of Atleast 2 Injection Attacks?
Posted by: grouper ()
Date: July 04, 2012 08:32AM

2concerned is claiming that I have done an injection attack? what is that? i was just using the information from the site that he provided here: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/947650.html

I didn't know that I was doing anything wrong. Please ban him and remove any (injection attacks?) that I may or may not have done. It was all his fault.
Attachments:
inje.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 1 of Atleast 2 Injection Attacks?
Posted by: 2concerned ()
Date: July 04, 2012 09:02AM

I never told anyone to USE the stuff.

Yeah, it was probably dumb to think you guys were intelligent enough to get anything out of understanding what's been done, though.

Hey Grouper: did you know it was possible to make a bank withdrawal with a loaded gun? Are you going to try that, and blame me, too?

Posted by: Karlic ()
Date: July 04, 2012 09:05AM

2concerned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Hey Grouper: did you know it was possible to make
> a bank withdrawal with a loaded gun?

What you did was the same thing as giving him the loaded gun in a bank...You gave him the website(loaded gun) on this forum (the bank).

Date: July 04, 2012 09:51AM

No... actually it takes more information than what's on that site to leverage the vulnerabilities. And it would take constructive effort to put it all together.

So no, you're entirely wrong, but at least you can claim stupidity as a "core competency".

Date: July 04, 2012 09:53AM

This must be a near and dear topic for someone, since they registered just to weigh in on this.

Translation: "Grouper says 'I'm too dumb to know better'".

User Profile : Karlic
Email: Hidden
Last Activity: 07/04/2012 09:35AM

Posted by: Patient Explanation. ()
Date: July 04, 2012 10:19AM

Karlic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What you did was the same thing as giving him the
> loaded gun in a bank...You gave him the
> website(loaded gun) on this forum (the bank).

Your analogy is faulty. What 2Concerned did is more analagous to someone selling a copy of Uncle Fester's Secrets of Methamphetamine Manufacture (now in its eighth edition, and available for purchase at http://www.unclefesterbooks.com/products.html).

While it is likely that a goodly number of the readers of that fine tome purchase it with the full intent of manufacturing enough crank to turn a large portion of the residents of their trailer parks into face-eating zombies, the mere sale of the book does not constitute conspiracy.

If you can prove that 2Concerned intended for someone else to maliciously use the information he posted, (for example, by saying something like "Hey, someone should use the information at this Web site to fuck up Fairfax Underground") then your statement holds water. However, 2Concerned has specifically disclaimed that this was his intent in his message of 9:02 AM today, specifically stating "I never told anyone to USE the stuff."

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.