HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Now Bath Salts are illegal, what's the new designer drug that i can purchase?
Posted by: Purveyor of NuSTUFF ()
Date: June 18, 2012 10:30PM

I know couple of new designer drugs that are almost exclusively available online by way way of Europe, but wont say it here. Anyone know what other "new" drugs the youngesters are doing today?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Now Bath Salts are illegal, what's the new designer drug that i can purchase?
Posted by: ilulz ()
Date: June 18, 2012 11:18PM

Amanita Muscaria Mushrooms.
Now go have fun. You probably aren't worthy, so I hope you don't die and make it illegal for the rest of us.

I'm not high, I don't do drugs.

file.php?40,file=62235,filename=amanita_

Re: Now Bath Salts are illegal, what's the new designer drug that i can purchase?
Date: June 18, 2012 11:44PM

It is listed by the FDA as a poison...which it does contain poisons and if not prepared properly creates nausea and a rough experience. As with other poisons like alcohol, too much consumption can be fatal. However, these mushroom have been eaten for their hallucinogenic and spiritual properties for thousands of years. It is also widely believed that these mushrooms are what the Viking warriors ate which made them go "Berserk" and into a trance before going into battle.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/amanitas/

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: June 19, 2012 06:06AM

There is always toad licking and it's free.

"
The toad's venom is concentrated on the surface of it's skin, and that's why licking is dangerous. Smoking it is a different story, however. The toxic ingredient in toad venom is called bufotenine, which is burned off while smoking. After the toxic stuff is gone, what's left is the hallucinogen 5-MeO-DMT. THIS is what sends you to never-never land. The only toad known to contain 5-MeO-DMT in it's venom is Bufo Alvaris, also called the Colorado River Toad. It is found in the Southwestern portions of the U.S., usually along the Colorado River in Southern Arizona, California, and Northern New Mexico. 5-MeO-DMT is classified as an unscheduled substance, which means that it is legal to posess... but B. Alvarus venom also contains bufotenine, which is scheduled, so you are hereby warned of all the cop crap.

B. Alvarus is a very large, squat toad with smooth, leathery, greenish-grey skin with tannish underparts. It has several round warts on the body, and four large parotid glands found where the hind-leg meets the body and also above the ear membranes. They can grow up to 9 inches long, but they usually range between 4 and 9 inches. If you ever do actually have one of these greeblies in your hands, be very careful, because as I stated earlier, it secretes venom when agitated, so wear gloves or something and don't rub your eyes or any other orafice on your body after handling it.

In order to get a smokeable sample, put the toad on a piece of glass (a pyrex baking dish works well) and rub the parotid glands behind it's eyes. This will irritate the toad, and it will secrete a milky fluid. Once there is a goodly amount of it, let it evaporate to a crystal and then scrape it with a razor blade. Put it in a glass pipe, and then SHMOKE IT!

These are the commonly reported (generic) effects

Coming on INSTANLY, you will feel a buzzing head-rush and notice a profound change in light and color perceptions. Acute closed-eye visual hallucinations are commonly reported. Effects last for 5 to 15 minutes, falling off rapidly. WARNING: Venom smokers may experience dizziness and/or heart palpitations. If this occurs, breathe slowly and deeply until the effect fades."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2012 06:09AM by Priapus.

Posted by: Hank Moody ()
Date: June 19, 2012 04:45PM

I've heard you can extract your own DMT from Mimosa Hostilis root bark. I hear that it is much easier than the process outlined by Priapus

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: June 19, 2012 04:48PM

Human Adrenaline Gland

Posted by: so. ()
Date: June 20, 2012 03:48AM

I bet if you ate 20 nickles that would be fun

Date: July 08, 2012 12:54PM

Purveyor of NuSTUFF Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone know what other "new" drugs the youngesters are doing today?

Phenazepam is not recommended.

SWIM didn't create that thread in 2007...
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31864

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2012 01:49PM by ilulz.

Posted by: 2C-B-FLY ()
Date: July 09, 2012 01:56PM

ilulz Wrote:
> Purveyor of NuSTUFF Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Anyone know what other "new" drugs the
> youngesters are doing today?
>
>
> Phenazepam is not recommended.
>
> SWIM didn't create that thread in 2007...
> http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=
> 31864

Anyone fucking around with research chemicals and the like, let alone any that require +/-1 milligram or sub-milligram dosing, will likely end up on a coroners table. Most of that shit is now coming from China, along with the whole JWH family of shitty chems and MDPV (aka bath salts). I wouldn't trust toothpaste from China let alone some idiot's organic chemistry experiments.

Date: December 24, 2012 06:41PM

2C-B-FLY Wrote:

>
> Anyone fucking around with research chemicals and
> the like, let alone any that require +/-1
> milligram or sub-milligram dosing, will likely end
> up on a coroners table. Most of that shit is now
> coming from China, along with the whole JWH family
> of shitty chems and MDPV (aka bath salts). I
> wouldn't trust toothpaste from China let alone
> some idiot's organic chemistry experiments.

That is why is said, "is not recommended"...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.