HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
pittbulls and stupid people
Posted by: alicia steffen ()
Date: June 18, 2012 08:59PM

I would like to tell anyone on this website, i own a beautiful, well mannered, sweetest goddamn creation of a pitbull God graced my boyfriend and and i with. You people have your heads so far up your predjudice ass, you wouldn't know a good animal if it nibbled on you. You people make me sick. Destroy pitbulls? How about you stop being so goddamn stereotypical and pull you head out of your asses. I hope if you guys hate pitts so much, one bites your goddamn face off. It pisses me off stupid fucks like you hurt my babies, any animal can be cruel if it is treated that way,even a chiuahaha.But then again, nobody on this site obviously is educated, or has owned pitts like myself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pittbulls and stupid people
Posted by: Ito ()
Date: June 18, 2012 09:04PM

So you're saying we should kill all pit bulls?

Posted by: The Dog Catcher ()
Date: June 18, 2012 09:06PM

So your "sweetest godamn creation of a pitbull" should bite my face off? Well, that's certainly a good endorsement!

Your "babies" should all be put down. You can just return to the trailer park.

Posted by: Owner ()
Date: June 18, 2012 09:07PM

There is a massive difference between a pitbull that a white owns and one that some nigger bought and raised to be violent. No different than firearms, look at who owns them.

Posted by: Random Dude ()
Date: June 18, 2012 09:11PM

alicia steffen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope if you guys hate pitts so much,
> one bites your goddamn face off.

And one wonders why pit bull owners get a "bad rap"

Posted by: NAME'S A' CARL ()
Date: June 18, 2012 09:25PM

Owner Wrote:
> There is a massive difference between a pitbull
> that a white owns and one that some nigger bought
> and raised to be violent. No different than
> firearms, look at who owns them.

And boom goes the dynomite.

I guess "yesterday" doesnt count then, right? LoLz
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 19, 2012 07:49AM

Posted by: Not Agin! ()
Date: June 19, 2012 10:11AM

LOOK WHAT YOU DONE GONE AND DID. YOU GOT GORDON ALL RILED UP AGIN!

Posted by: Bruce Variety ()
Date: June 19, 2012 10:25AM

Pit Bull = Ghetto Bling

Alicia Steffen writes like a 7th grade drop out. Pit bull is spelled with one T you moron.

Pit bulls, as a breed, have no place in modern society. If I were ever threatened by one I'd gladly shoot it through the lungs. Gladly.

Posted by: NATIVE 1963 ()
Date: June 19, 2012 10:34AM

You must be a fat pig since your "boyfriend" cares more about the dog than you.
MISS Steffen. Your pitt has a dog license but you don't have a marrige license.
You are second to a dog! By the way Alicia how big is the tramp stamp on your back? Does your killer pitt love you more than the dude that uses your holes?

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: June 19, 2012 10:39AM

alicia steffen Wrote:
> any animal can be cruel if it is treated that way,even a
> chiuahaha.

I heard about all the Chihuahua maulings. It’s quite a phenomenon. They are just as dangerous as a pit bull. /sarcasm

Posted by: Sven ()
Date: June 19, 2012 04:33PM

Pits clearly aren't at the source of this issue. The epidemic of (ab)use in anticipation that the dog will function as a medium of domestic defense, is all too prone to backfire on humans, whom many Pits are conditioned to approach with hostility rather than affection.
Subject any breed of dog to ongoing torture & neglect(in this case, typically done to 'harden' the dog, ensuring it serves for purpose of security)and the animal inevitably becomes vicious, defensive and distrusting of humans. When such treatment is reinforced upon especially strong, powerful breeds of dog, you have a disaster waiting to happen.
Yet these uneducated folks tend to have an aversion to think critically therefore such possibilities rarely come to mind, meanwhile these owners harass these dogs to an eventual breaking point. Such problems don't exclusively pertain to Pit Bull Terriers; the same pattern has been observed in Doberman Pinschers, Rottweilers, Presa Canario and various other breeds often viewed and treated as 'Ghetto Cattle'.

Posted by: muckstepper ()
Date: January 25, 2013 07:03PM

I'm,a 50 year old,who has owned, had, trained,pit bulls for well over 40 years..which doesn't make me no exspert,it only qualifies me to have, as you have which is an opinion,thus being said number one pits take on its owners demeanor,if you raise a pit to fight,or around fighting,it will at some point in its life,no doubt,fight,we are human and it applies to us as well....2nd of all pits are not i repeat, are not reconized as a bree d of dog by any top dog shows in the world which means they as in us have not taken the time to learn,study,or loved the pit as much as you have your child,,if you did you'd know pits don't attack kids!!! They protect,and love kids,but as with us all,anything,person,or,pet, ect. That we don't understand, we label it,negatively,he's crazy,its viscious,wow.dis some real shit, not black or white shit,which we know to seperate the world presently,and will forever divide shit,...wake da fuck up,show me a pit that attacked a kid or grown up, and i will show you an abused dog!!! Not 70-80-or-90 percent of the time but 100%...apply that to even humans and the percentage is even higher,try 110%...murder,rape,robbery,sexual assault,you name it,then bring your facts,that say I'm wrong and i will show you a person with something to gain , "you" hello? You feeling me yet? U can have a god given, right to your opinion,and or say,but what don't have a god given right to do is get your ass on here and pretend you love dogs!! How? When deep down in you its some personal,or political,shit you don't even love yourself, or each other as humans!! Me included,so how can we pass that on to the pit???? Ddam we did that with a whole generation of kids ," hello " school shootings? Anybody woke yet? What wiill it take??? Am i the only one here other than god who's seeing total destruction,before us? Wow,,,what better can we get out of anything,when less than better,was put in???? Let's see hmmm,love, life,work,health,kids,pets,cars,houses,dam are you feeling me yet???? If not by now,then theirs no hope for you in or at any endeavor you choose in life,love,pet,ect but if you're feeling me now e-mail me at muckstepper.jm@ gmail.com and i got some real life changing shit to drop real knowledge about, ....you name ,and I'm going to give it to you real,raw uncut but most of all." True" sinceretively signed muckstepper....

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.