HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Whats wrong with having multiple wifes?
Posted by: Huseyn ()
Date: April 24, 2008 08:26AM

Why is having more than one wife a crime in this country? Its legal in many parts of the Arab world (even though its hardly practiced) and I think A man should have the right to have as many wifes as he chooses. Especially if its part of their religious believes. I am very modern Muslim and would not have more than 1 wife even if I lived back home, but don't you think people should be free to do so if they choose to do so? Thats why I was upset when those people in Texas got raided by the gov't. Its in their religious believes let them have them whats so hard about that. Please let me get your thoughts on this subject. Thanks in advance. Huseyn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Whats wrong with having multiple wifes?
Posted by: orgyatmyhouseeveryday ()
Date: April 24, 2008 08:37AM

hmm maybe, it depends
For me, I would like four busty blond wives that I can fuck any part of the day, especially when I come home from work. They should be willing to do anything the spouse calls for. That would be so great

Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: April 24, 2008 08:37AM

Now they say the call came from some crazy lady in Colorado who has a history of calling police and reporting fake crimes and shit.

Date: April 24, 2008 08:41AM

No No No you guys are misunderstanding the whole concept of having multiple wifes. First the wife has to consent to it, ok. Its not forced like the media wants you to believe, its consent. And the man is required to treat all three wifes equally and with respect.

Posted by: Lurker.. ()
Date: April 24, 2008 09:05AM

Sounds good to me. I'll test the concept out with multiple girlfriends first.

Posted by: Bankrupt ()
Date: April 24, 2008 09:07AM

Even just ONE wife can really screw things up, let alone several. With
each wife, you get another mother-in-law. How many divorces can you afford?
If you need more than one, get an inflatable doll. It doesnt want to get
married. It doesnt have a period. If you get tired of dealing
with her, all you have to do it let the air out and put her out in the
garage for another time. You can also give them away to your buddies if you
think she's worth sharing. If they get too stretched out, all you have to do
is throw it away and buy a new one. Best of all, they are a one-time fixed
cost and some even come with a factory warranty. If they piss you off, you
have the option of putting her out for the trash collector and she will
spend eternity in a green bag at the FFx County Dump.

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: April 24, 2008 09:13AM

uh.. if you're talking about Waco, TX, they weren't raided because the were practicing polygamy........

To answer your question though.... its actually very simple: America was founded with Christian believes, and our laws reflect it.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 24, 2008 09:18AM

Like I need 3 wives? F that, just give me a wench that will do my bidding.

Date: April 24, 2008 09:19AM

I understnd America was founded on Christian i am not saying its not, but doesn't christianity just like islam permit more than one wife?

Date: April 24, 2008 09:33AM

Huseyn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I understnd America was founded on Christian i am
> not saying its not, but doesn't christianity just
> like islam permit more than one wife?

No. The Ten commandments, "You shall not commit adultery" prohibits multiple wives.

The Moron "christian" church did allow multiple wives as a way to promote "god creations." Now that practice has changed. I think the idea was easily accepted because the Moron church was established in a western farm community where more kids meant more people to work the farm.

Posted by: why ()
Date: April 24, 2008 09:37AM

who would want three wives each with a car they don't take care of and blame you when undercarriage falls out after going through neighborhood speed bumps at 40mph

want more fucks get hookers

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: April 24, 2008 10:05AM

The problem with striving for multiple wives is the next wife is usually always younger. Read newspaper reports about the polygamist communities of Colorado City, AZ and Hilldale, UT; teenage boys are routinely physically and mentally abused to try and get them out of the colonies so the elders can assign the teenage girls for marriage to themselves. Utah, using tax payer money, has had to put up several shelters for teenage boys banished from polygamist communities. These boys have been banished for such offenses as asking a girl for a date, playing video games, watching the wrong television shows-anything to get them off the compound and away from the girls' sights. The elders know teenage boys are marriage competition, so they just get rid of the ones they see as a possible blockade to their desired next wife. The facts that the Mormon Church has used only rhetoric against these cults, and Senators Orin Hatch and John McCain have blockaded federal investigation of these communities is just sick.

Date: April 24, 2008 10:21AM

I can't even comprehend having one wife. Pick one woman and then that's the only woman you get to have sex with for the rest of your life???? What if you meet some hot babe and want to have sex with her? You can't????

Can you imagine going shopping with three wives? LOL

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 24, 2008 10:39AM

Lurker Wrote:
>> The Ten Commandments, "You shall not commit adultery" prohibits multiple wives.

That's actually not correct, because polygamy was practiced by early Christians, and it was also accepted within certain mainstream Christian groups throughout history. I'm sure alot of modern christians would like to believe it's always been a violation of the ten commandments, but that is not the case. That's only what they've been told and therefore they believe it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2008 10:40AM by TheMeeper.

Date: April 24, 2008 10:55AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Lurker Wrote:
> >> The Ten Commandments, "You shall not commit
> adultery" prohibits multiple wives.
>
>
> That's actually not correct, because polygamy was
> practiced by early Christians, and it was also
> accepted within certain mainstream Christian
> groups throughout history. I'm sure alot of
> modern christians would like to believe it's
> always been a violation of the ten commandments,
> but that is not the case. That's only what
> they've been told and therefore they believe it.

Examples please-

Posted by: stinkypooner ()
Date: April 24, 2008 11:25AM

I don't know why it is wrong, but ask yourself this: would you consider it wrong for a woman to have multiple husbands?

Date: April 24, 2008 11:29AM

Search for the term polygamy along with the Thirty Years War. Also look up the term "polygamy in the bible", of "biblical polygamy". The ancient Romans all practiced polygamy, and that was still the custom during early Christianity. St. Augustine was one of the ones to speak out against it- thousands of years after Moses received the commandments.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: April 24, 2008 12:00PM

Lurker.. Wrote:
> Huseyn Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I understnd America was founded on Christian i
> am
> > not saying its not, but doesn't christianity
> just
> > like islam permit more than one wife?
>
> No. The Ten commandments, "You shall not commit
> adultery" prohibits multiple wives.
>
> The Moron "christian" church did allow multiple
> wives as a way to promote "god creations." Now
> that practice has changed. I think the idea was
> easily accepted because the Moron church was
> established in a western farm community where more
> kids meant more people to work the farm.

Well, sort of.

When the Mormons departed for what is now California, they took a northern route to avoid conflicts with Native Americans. Well, they still had "conflicts" along the way along with disease, starvation and Native Americans.

When they reached what is now Salt Lake City, the impenetrable mountains to the west made it impossible to go any further. Mr. Smith, with his dwindling flock and exhausted mules, said "we have reached the promised land" or something to that effect.

Polygamy was established, tolerated, encouraged - whatever you want to call it - as a way for the flock to repopulate since far more men died along the way and they had a plethora of child bearing age females. "Woo Hoo!" said the surviving men I am sure.

Once this started, it was nearly impossible to stop. Years later, Utah agreed to outlaw polygamy in order to become a state.

Today, polygamist argue that a man can have as many wives as he can afford. And I will consider that to be a fair statement. But what we see over and over again in the polygamist communities is that the first wife is the legal wife and everyone after that is a "single mother". This allows the single mothers to apply for welfare and food stamps and other benefits from the government they hate.

So when the government arrests a polygamist, usually tax fraud, welfare fraud etc is tagged on to the charges and is the easiest to prove especially when the case may be heard by a sympathetic "God Loving and God fearing" jury or judge.

So if you want to have two or three wives and it is ok with them, in my opinion go ahead. Just don't then get a job with the Government and expect my tax dollars to pay for their health benefits and I must ask that you keep them off the welfare dole.

If you sleep in three beds, you better be able to afford three beds and all that comes with it.

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: April 24, 2008 12:03PM

The reason we don't practice polygamy is that it provides a large pool of men whose chances of getting laid without ponying up $150 first are even lower than before. Such pools of men are like standing water for the mosquitos of crime, etc.

With that said, Husayn, I'm not sure the wife's consent is shall we say, 100% willing in all cases. I'm sure there's plenty of middle-age Moroccan women who just want hubby's credit card and are fine with hubby taking on a new toy, but do you really think the wives of a Taliban higher-up are giving 100% willing consent?

In 1 Timothy (I think), Paul states one of the qualifications of an Elder to be 'have only one wife.' This implies many within the earliest Church either came in with multiple wives or acquired them while in the Church. It seems to have been tolerated as the alternative would've been to abandon the wives.

I know Solomon had only one son (Rehoboam) -- and that Rabbis claim only having one son despite having 1,000 wives and concubines was some sort of punishment for polygamy. I don't know when they started doing that. The authors of Kings and Chronicles seem more concerned about Solomon's tolerance for idolatry than about the 1,000 wives and concubines.

I think most local/state authorities in polygamy country don't care so much as long as (1) welfare fraud isn't being committed and (2) no girls under 18 are getting married off. The lost boys (teenage boys kicked out of the community for sins great and small) ... meh, they don't seem so concerned about them.

Date: April 24, 2008 12:28PM

formerhick76 Wrote:
>
> I think most local/state authorities in polygamy
> country don't care so much as long as (1) welfare
> fraud isn't being committed and (2) no girls under
> 18 are getting married off. The lost boys (teenage
> boys kicked out of the community for sins great
> and small) ... meh, they don't seem so concerned
> about them.

Exactly the problem. Girls are being married off unwillingly before their 18th birthday in these sects. The plan is to then get them preggers immediately, essentially tying them down in the community.

At the same time, other 50+ year old elders are eyeing the 9th grade chicks while expelling the freshman boys. If the Mormons and the states of UT and AZ truly had "family values" they would put an end to this social deviancy, tax fraud, and welfare fraud, instead of turning a blind eye to it.

Posted by: SulemanTheMagnificent ()
Date: April 24, 2008 02:16PM

Why bother "marrying" them. If you just shack up, you're good to go. (until
the money runs out)

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: April 24, 2008 02:29PM

"Whats wrong with having multiple wifes?"

Take the shit associated with one wife and then multiply it. Get it?

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 24, 2008 03:47PM

off-fucking-topic.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: April 24, 2008 04:33PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> "Whats wrong with having multiple wifes?"
>
> Take the shit associated with one wife and then
> multiply it. Get it?

My wife says we need to learn to communicate better;I say she needs to listen better, and do what I say.

Posted by: Deep Hunger ()
Date: April 24, 2008 06:59PM

Huseyn Wrote:
> Why is having more than one wife a crime in this
> country? Its legal in many parts of the Arab
> world (even though its hardly practiced) and I
> think A man should have the right to have as many
> wifes as he chooses. Especially if its part of
> their religious believes. I am very modern Muslim
> and would not have more than 1 wife even if I
> lived back home, but don't you think people should
> be free to do so if they choose to do so?
> Please let me get your thoughts on this
> subject. Thanks in advance. Huseyn.

Polygamy is part of the reason Muslim countries are so fucked up and retarded. Polygamy (1 man with 2/3/4/5+ wives) naturally results in tons of less fortunate & less wealthy men going wife-less.

For each extra wife that each polygamist man possesses, there is mathematically 1 other man who is deprived of a wife. The situation is even more dire when the female birth rate is significantly less than the male birth rate as is common in poorer nations.

Not having a wife means not having pussy to ease a man's nerves/hormones, not having kids to love and care for, not having the joys of a family, not having responsibilities, etc.

These men who aren't soothed and comforted by women, nor bound by the love, care, and responsibility of a child, are more inclined to be unhinged and angry at the world, and inevitably find themselves as members of some radical fundamentalist group that encourages these wife-less men to go blow themselves up along with other people for a bullshit higher cause (ie religion).

When you're wife-less, killing yourself so that you can fuck 72 virgins sounds really really good, especially to uneducated poor dudes in a super puritan society where men have never even seen another woman's ankles before.

Posted by: Ali ()
Date: April 24, 2008 07:52PM

Deep Hunger Wrote:
> Huseyn Wrote:
> -----
> > Why is having more than one wife a crime in
> this
> > country? Its legal in many parts of the Arab
> > world (even though its hardly practiced) and I
> > think A man should have the right to have as
> many
> > wifes as he chooses. Especially if its part of
> > their religious believes. I am very modern
> Muslim
> > and would not have more than 1 wife even if I
> > lived back home, but don't you think people
> should
> > be free to do so if they choose to do so?
> > Please let me get your thoughts on this
> > subject. Thanks in advance. Huseyn.
>
> Polygamy is part of the reason Muslim countries
> are so fucked up and retarded. Polygamy (1 man
> with 2/3/4/5+ wives) naturally results in tons of
> less fortunate & less wealthy men going wife-less.
>
>
> For each extra wife that each polygamist man
> possesses, there is mathematically 1 other man who
> is deprived of a wife. The situation is even more
> dire when the female birth rate is significantly
> less than the male birth rate as is common in
> poorer nations.
>
> Not having a wife means not having pussy to ease a
> man's nerves/hormones, not having kids to love and
> care for, not having the joys of a family, not
> having responsibilities, etc.
>
> These men who aren't soothed and comforted by
> women, nor bound by the love, care, and
> responsibility of a child, are more inclined to be
> unhinged and angry at the world, and inevitably
> find themselves as members of some radical
> fundamentalist group that encourages these
> wife-less men to go blow themselves up along with
> other people for a bullshit higher cause (ie
> religion).
>
> When you're wife-less, killing yourself so that
> you can fuck 72 virgins sounds really really good,
> especially to uneducated poor dudes in a super
> puritan society where men have never even seen
> another woman's ankles before.

I am intrigued by this. If you get 72 virgins, do you get to pick them?
Are they "babes"?
I have been unable to find the answer to this question even in the Koran.
Going off to "Paradise" and finding 72 fat sweathogs might lead one to
believe this may not be such a good deal. (if my ex-wife turned out to
be one of them, it would not a pretty sight) Can you explain this to me
in detail? Just curious.

Posted by: Idaho Native ()
Date: April 25, 2008 08:35AM

Its not the states or the Federal governments business if communities in Utah or Arizona are practicing polygamy. It would amount to religious prosecuation if they tell them not to practice their religion believes.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: April 25, 2008 09:20AM

Idaho Native Wrote:
> Its not the states or the Federal governments
> business if communities in Utah or Arizona are
> practicing polygamy. It would amount to religious
> prosecuation if they tell them not to practice
> their religion believes.

As most of us are saying, it is not just polygamy - it is the other strange and illegal, immoral and just plane sick stuff that polygamy brings with it.

If you think you can afford polygamy get a mistress (over 18) instead. Give her a credit card and pay her rent. Almost everyone will be happier.

Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: April 25, 2008 11:05AM

Idaho Native Wrote:
> Its not the states or the Federal governments
> business if communities in Utah or Arizona are
> practicing polygamy. It would amount to religious
> prosecuation if they tell them not to practice
> their religion believes.

agreed, the government should just stay out

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: April 25, 2008 11:49AM

Idaho Native, what part of 'welfare fraud' and 'forced statutory rape' are you missing here?

Posted by: Yeaaaa ()
Date: April 25, 2008 11:59AM

Whats right with having more than one wife?

Posted by: FUNdemental ()
Date: April 25, 2008 12:57PM

Yeaaaa Wrote:
> Whats right with having more than one wife?

This guy must be single,and he has a severe reading problem, taboot!

Date: April 25, 2008 01:10PM

The Economist Wrote:
> Idaho Native Wrote:
> -----
> > Its not the states or the Federal governments
> > business if communities in Utah or Arizona are
> > practicing polygamy. It would amount to
> religious
> > prosecuation if they tell them not to practice
> > their religion believes.

> agreed, the government should just stay out

So, the government has no role toward protecting minors it knows are being abused?...OK, tell that to the FBI. The government has no role in investigating fraud using tax payer money? ...OK tell that to the agencies that are designed to do just that.

We are not talking about behind bedroom doors with adults, we are talking about physical and mental abuse, slavery, tax fraud, black mail, welfare fraud, child endangerment, and a whole slew of crimes that are needed to support this type of polygamy culture.

Without considering the residual costs, you are no "economist."

Date: April 25, 2008 01:36PM

Huseyn Wrote:
> No No No you guys are misunderstanding the whole
> concept of having multiple wifes. First the wife
> has to consent to it, ok. Its not forced like the
> media wants you to believe, its consent. And the
> man is required to treat all three wifes equally
> and with respect.

Many religions have recently begun changing in an attempt to equalize the roles and responsibilities of men and women. Mormonism is one of the exceptions. The Mormon position on women has changed little since the early 1800's, when the official view was that "woman's primary place is in the home, where she is to rear children and abide by the righteous counsel of her husband" (McConkie 844). This attitude, coupled with the doctrine of polygamy and the absolute power claimed by the men of the church, created a legacy of profound sexism which modern Mormonism has been unable to escape.

It is hard to deny the effect of polygamy on the thousands of women who lived with it. Anne Eliza Webb, one of Brigham Young's wives, wrote of her mother, "Polygamy...was the most hateful thing in the world to her, and she dreaded and abhorred it, but she was afraid to oppose it, lest she be found fighting against the Lord" (Wallace 62). This was the main reason so many women grudgingly accepted polygamy. The elders of the church assured these women that those who refused to practice polygamy would be damned, and since the men spoke for God, the believers had to comply (Wallace 74).

Posted by: One is Enough ()
Date: May 19, 2008 09:53PM

Take it from a married man's perspective, one is enough!

Posted by: G. I. Joe ()
Date: May 19, 2008 11:33PM

If you dont like the way things are done in this country then
get the %^*# out. Go back to camel land and take your ugly ass
ho's with you. No wonder they have to wear veils.

Posted by: Judge Smails ()
Date: May 20, 2008 10:35AM

Radiophile Wrote:

>
> Well, sort of.
>
> When the Mormons departed for what is now
> California, they took a northern route to avoid
> conflicts with Native Americans. Well, they still
> had "conflicts" along the way along with disease,
> starvation and Native Americans.
>
> When they reached what is now Salt Lake City, the
> impenetrable mountains to the west made it
> impossible to go any further. Mr. Smith, with his
> dwindling flock and exhausted mules, said "we have
> reached the promised land" or something to that
> effect.
>
Not so fast, Radiophile. You might want to read up on your Mormon history before spouting purported fact. Joseph Smith did "envision" polygamy as being a part of the Mormon faith, but it wasn't to replenish human capital. Mormons believe that marriage is for all of "time and eternity" so the marriage bond isn't broken when a spouse dies. The more wiVes (not wifes, Huseyn) a man procures on earth, the greater level of spirituality he will achieve in death. Joseph Smith never made it to SLC. He was killed, in jail, long before the push west. Brigham Young led the trek that found them in Salt Lake City. The fact that polygamy was already an established practice in the faith surly led to a hastened population recovery, but that wasn't the impetus.
Ask anyone at Bonneville. They’ll talk mormon shop with you all day.

Posted by: hypo ()
Date: May 20, 2008 11:07AM

Judge Smails Wrote:
> Not so fast, Radiophile. You might want to read up
> on your Mormon history before spouting purported
> fact. Joseph Smith did "envision" polygamy as
> being a part of the Mormon faith, but it wasn't to
> replenish human capital. Mormons believe that
> marriage is for all of "time and eternity" so the
> marriage bond isn't broken when a spouse dies. The
> more wiVes (not wifes, Huseyn) a man procures on
> earth, the greater level of spirituality he will
> achieve in death. Joseph Smith never made it to
> SLC. He was killed, in jail, long before the push
> west. Brigham Young led the trek that found them
> in Salt Lake City. The fact that polygamy was
> already an established practice in the faith surly
> led to a hastened population recovery, but that
> wasn't the impetus.
> Ask anyone at Bonneville. They’ll talk mormon shop
> with you all day.

Christianity isn't better then any other religion in the world. Fucking bible thumpers need to get that jolted through their rock slinging heads.

Date: May 20, 2008 11:17AM

Judge Smails Wrote:
> Radiophile Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > Well, sort of.
> >
> > When the Mormons departed for what is now
> > California, they took a northern route to avoid
> > conflicts with Native Americans. Well, they
> still
> > had "conflicts" along the way along with
> disease,
> > starvation and Native Americans.
> >
> > When they reached what is now Salt Lake City,
> the
> > impenetrable mountains to the west made it
> > impossible to go any further. Mr. Smith, with
> his
> > dwindling flock and exhausted mules, said "we
> have
> > reached the promised land" or something to that
> > effect.
> >
> Not so fast, Radiophile. You might want to read up
> on your Mormon history before spouting purported
> fact. Joseph Smith did "envision" polygamy as
> being a part of the Mormon faith, but it wasn't to
> replenish human capital. Mormons believe that
> marriage is for all of "time and eternity" so the
> marriage bond isn't broken when a spouse dies. The
> more wiVes (not wifes, Huseyn) a man procures on
> earth, the greater level of spirituality he will
> achieve in death. Joseph Smith never made it to
> SLC. He was killed, in jail, long before the push
> west. Brigham Young led the trek that found them
> in Salt Lake City. The fact that polygamy was
> already an established practice in the faith surly
> led to a hastened population recovery, but that
> wasn't the impetus.
> Ask anyone at Bonneville. They’ll talk mormon shop
> with you all day.

Polygamy was deemed an acceptable and desirable practice by Joseph Smith after he took in a 13 year old girl named Helen Mar Whitney as sort of a nanny in Nauvoo, and married her when she was 14. He kept his first wife. Polygamists believe the husband's hand is needed to pull their wives into heaven, so it is a benefit for the women to marry older men because they will die first and be waiting to guide their wives into heaven (what level of heaven for the wives is unclear to me).

Date: May 20, 2008 03:02PM

G. I. Joe Wrote:
> If you dont like the way things are done in this
> country then
> get the %^*# out. Go back to camel land and take
> your ugly ass
> ho's with you. No wonder they have to wear veils.

LOL!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: ILoveWoman ()
Date: May 20, 2008 05:00PM

Any crime that hurts the criminal alone, is not a crime, it's punishment.

If all 4 women want to get married to the same guy, FUCK it, let them do it. How does that effect me one tiny bit.

Date: May 21, 2008 12:28AM

ILoveWoman Wrote:
> Any crime that hurts the criminal alone, is not a
> crime, it's punishment.
>
> If all 4 women want to get married to the same
> guy, FUCK it, let them do it. How does that effect
> me one tiny bit.

taxes.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: May 21, 2008 12:17PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2012 01:56AM by Alias.

Date: May 21, 2008 12:28PM

"Whats wrong with having multiple wifes?"

Can you imagine having more than one of these?

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: May 21, 2008 01:49PM

Alias Wrote:
> For that matter, if
> Meeper wants to marry his pet iguana, that’s
> really none of my business.

Meeper, you have a pet iguana? Cool.

Date: May 21, 2008 02:03PM

SRE Wrote:
>> Meeper, you have a pet iguana? Cool.

Nope. No idea where that bizarre comment came from. Evidently he's running out of "mommy" jokes, and decided to work on his reptile schtick.

Date: May 21, 2008 02:05PM

Is it possible to think of anything funnier than an iguana?

Date: May 21, 2008 02:10PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Is it possible to think of anything funnier than
> an iguana?

fatty

Date: May 21, 2008 02:12PM

Knock Knock.

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Is it possible to think of anything funnier than
> an iguana?

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: May 21, 2008 10:28PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2012 02:33AM by Alias.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: May 22, 2008 10:15AM

dude, just do like HUgh Hefner and have multiple GIRLFRIENDS.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.