HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Trayvon Martin was on DRUGS, new zimmerman injury, NO knuckle injuries
Posted by: BAM bitches ()
Date: May 17, 2012 09:30PM

Act like a thug DIE like a thug, gangsta life 4 ever

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/17/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

120517113546-zimmerman-hands-horizontal-120517105402-zimmerman-head-horizontal-g

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trayvon Martin was on DRUGS, new zimmerman injury, NO knuckle injuries
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 17, 2012 09:37PM

http://www.scribd.com/doc/93962276/Trayvon-Martin-Autopsy

Interesting portion of the autopsy report:

"the external genitalia present descended testicles and an unremarkable penis."

hahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

Posted by: itchy ()
Date: May 17, 2012 09:40PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/93962276/Trayvon-Martin-
> Autopsy
>
>
>
> Interesting portion of the autopsy report:
>
> "the external genitalia present descended
> testicles and an unremarkable penis."
>
>
>
>
> hahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

So was he pretending to be black too?

Date: May 17, 2012 09:45PM

Nice job hollow point. It's just ashamed his anus was still intact.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: May 17, 2012 09:47PM

The prosecutor is looking more and more like Nifong.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: BAM bitches ()
Date: May 17, 2012 10:10PM

Looks like this post touched a nerve over here and people screaming that its racist to presume martin is guilty.

http://www.dcurbanmom.com/jforum/posts/list/0/235774.page#2425101

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: May 17, 2012 10:15PM

ROFL

Once again, the racist right-wing White Nationalists were right all along.

Reality Race Traitors - Embrace It - Embrace White Nationalism - Cleanse This Nation Of Mud People

Date: May 17, 2012 10:17PM

BAM bitches Wrote:
> Looks like this post touched a nerve over here and
> people screaming that its racist to presume martin
> is guilty.
>
> http://www.dcurbanmom.com/jforum/posts/list/0/2357
> 74.page#2425101

Wtf are you jelking at the lips about? It sounds more and more like Martin probably had a cap busted in his ass for a reason. I think it was racist for the brown people to accuse the hispanic man for acting white and oppressive.

That's grounds to bust caps in a few more people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2012 10:18PM by itchy.

Date: May 17, 2012 10:22PM

One of the most stupid posts I have ever read on a message board:

05/17/2012 21:43
Subject: Trayvon Martin was on DRUGS, new zimmerman closeup of injuries w.o. any knuckle injuries

Anonymous

Shot at a medium distance(not a close range)...so big man gunnut, chases a 17 year old, attacks him, gets his ass kicked, and then shoot Martin in the back as Martin walks away. Hope they sue the NRA.

Date: May 17, 2012 10:29PM

itchy Wrote:
> Nice job hollow point.

Did it say what type of ammunition was used? I know Zimmerman used a Kel Tec PF-9, but I'm surprised that a 9mm hollowpoint would expand being shot from that short of a barrel.

Blessed are the murderous.

Date: May 17, 2012 10:39PM

eesh Wrote:
> Shot at a medium distance(not a close
> range)...so big man gunnut, chases a 17 year old,
> attacks him, gets his ass kicked, and then shoot
> Martin in the back as Martin walks away. Hope they
> sue the NRA.

Entering the left chest from front to back and hitting right heart ventrical and lower right lung.

Don't tell me....the gun nut yelled the N word and Martin turned around and took it in the chest. A nice center of mass kill shot for a "medium distance" with a handgun. Then again I can hit a 10" target at 100 meters with a 5" barrel freestanding, but would be difficult with adrenaline surging...say after getting your ass kicked.

Date: May 17, 2012 10:44PM

eesh Wrote:
> itchy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nice job hollow point.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Did it say what type of ammunition was used? I
> know Zimmerman used a Kel Tec PF-9, but I'm
> surprised that a 9mm hollowpoint would expand
> being shot from that short of a barrel.

never heard any reports on the ammunition, but Hordady makes some nasties under the name Zombie Max. Those, Corbon and good old Federal Hydra-Shock expand and feed well in 9mm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2012 10:51PM by itchy.

Posted by: I cannot afford a lawyer ()
Date: May 17, 2012 11:00PM

Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee Jr. said that afterward police took Zimmerman into investigative detention and took his gun, which is being tested.

What is this investigative detention? I have never heard of this. I thought either you were under arrest or you were free to leave. Seems like something in between.

Date: May 17, 2012 11:21PM

I cannot afford a lawyer Wrote:
> Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee Jr. said that
> afterward police took Zimmerman into investigative
> detention and took his gun, which is being
> tested.
>
> What is this investigative detention? I have
> never heard of this. I thought either you were
> under arrest or you were free to leave. Seems like
> something in between.

There is a fine line when it comes to killing someone in self defense. Unless you live in Texas or another Castle doctrine state you are only innocent when the evidence that the police finds at the scene, circumstance and by witness proves you to be innocent.

The firearm is always taken and almost never returned.

Moral of the story: Avoid killing at all cost. If you have to kill don't use a $4,000 Wilson Combat. Oh....and most importantly don't leave any survivors.

Posted by: Lester ()
Date: May 17, 2012 11:26PM

If they're arrested, they can refused to answer questions by taking the 5th (right to not self-incriminate) and demand to be represented by a lawyer.

Posted by: Nigga plz ()
Date: May 18, 2012 12:01AM

> Trayvon Martin was on DRUGS

Trace of thc in blood = he smoked weed 3 weeks before being murdered by white vigilante would-be cop.

But weed is famous for making people violent................ right?

Bzzt. Wrong!

> new zimmerman injury

Zimmerman's injuries: "abrasions to his forehead," "bleeding/tenderness to his nose," and a "small laceration to the back of his head"

Oh, the humanity!

Given the extent of his wounds (lol), he clearly had no alternative but to put a cap in Trayvon's ass (double lol).

> NO knuckle injuries

He SHOT the damn nigga, had no need to punch his ass.

Meanwhile, some of the "new" news you FAILED to report (I wonder why?):

- Two weeks after the shooting, the police "urged prosecutors to take George Zimmerman into custody, saying that his killing of Trayvon Martin was 'ultimately avoidable.'"

- According to police, "Zimmerman ignored a police dispatcher's advice not to chase Martin."

- "There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity."

- Trayvon's school suspensions had NOTHING to do with violence OR stealing. He was suspended once for writing graffiti on a door, another time for school truancy and the last time due to drug residue being found in his backpack.

American Gangster............................................... NOT!

Would you haters give him a pass if instead of being a dangerous "truant" (ooh, that's scary, as anyone who's seen the Little Rascals can attest) he had "merely" engaged in fag-bashing, like Mitt Romney did in high school???

Bottom-line: Trayvon Martin was guilty of only ONE thing: Being Black.
Attachments:
ap_trayvon_martin_ll_120322_wg2.jpg

Date: May 18, 2012 12:13AM

I thought that made him guilty in 49 of the 50 states.

Posted by: No Limit Nigga ()
Date: May 18, 2012 12:20AM

Nigga plz Wrote:
>
> - Trayvon's school suspensions had NOTHING to do
> with violence OR stealing. He was suspended once
> for writing graffiti on a door, another time for
> school truancy and the last time due to drug
> residue being found in his backpack.
>
> American
> Gangster..........................................
> .....
>
> Bottom-line: Trayvon Martin was guilty of only ONE
> thing: Being Black.

"Trayvon Martin was suspended the second time from school in October 2011 for an incident in which he was found in possession of stolen women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that a school security staffer described as a “burglary tool,” The Miami Herald has learned."

"There are also concerning discussions within the twitter communication from Trayvon’s friends about his violent encounter with a School Bus Driver. In the conversation Trayvon is discussing having punched the bus driver in the face."

Yeah, he was a sweet innocent little angel. lmao

Thug life's a hard life baby.
Attachments:
trayvon-martin.jpg
trayvon-martin-burglar.jpg
trayvon-martin-tattoos.jpg
trayvon-twitter-acct1.jpg

Posted by: But, but ()
Date: May 18, 2012 12:36AM

The funeral director said he DIDN'T see any injuries on the knuckles.

Strange, isn't it, how the knuckle injuries SUDDENLY appeared a week AFTER he died!

What remarkable policework!!!

NANCY GRACE: OK. I got the tail end of that but I think, I think I got the gist of it. All right. Let me go to Richard Kurtz, he is the funeral director that handled Trayvon Martin’s body. Joining us exclusively tonight.

Mr. Kurtz, thank you for being with us.

NANCY GRACE: Mr. Kurtz, you handled Trayvon’s body....did you see any bruising or cutting on his knuckles or hands?

RICHARD KURTZ : Well, first of all, when I received the body, it was (INAUDIBLE), I noticed the gunshot wound, but as far as his hands and knuckles, I didn’t see any evidence that he had been fighting anybody.

NANCY GRACE: OK. So you did not see — and I want you to tell me, not me to tell you, tell me you did not see cuts or bruises on his knuckles or hands.

RICHARD KURTZ: No, I did not.

Posted by: common sense ()
Date: May 18, 2012 12:44AM

If the brave hero hadn't acted when he did, sweet little Travon would be facing assault charges at the very least. The professional victims and whiners in this country need to find the next manufactured outrage. Zimmerman is a hero and Martin a thug who got what was coming to him.
Attachments:
screen-shot-2012-03-26-at-1-18-05-pm.png

Posted by: Nigga -- please! ()
Date: May 18, 2012 01:15AM

Nigga plz Wrote:
> - Two weeks after the shooting, the police "urged
> prosecutors to take George Zimmerman into custody,
> saying that his killing of Trayvon Martin was
> 'ultimately avoidable.'"

There was ONE (and only one) officer who said the killing was "ultimately avoidable," and requested a capias (arrest warrant).

Why did he reach this conclusion?

It had nothing to do with evidence of a crime.

It was because the officer said had Zimmerman stayed in his car, nothing would have happened.

"The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialog to dispel each party’s concern,” the Sanford Police Department’s report says. “There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter.”

But getting out of one's car is not a crime.

Neither is following someone in public.

If the officer was going to apply a "but for" analysis ("But for Zimmerman getting out of his car..."), why didn't the officer conclude that but for Trayvon smacking Zimmerman, he would still be alive?

That appears to be a far more immediate cause of the shooting than Zimmerman's getting out of his car.

This kind of "but for" analysis is also an unsupportable theory for criminal liability.

How far back do you go?

One could say if Zimmerman stayed home that night and didn't go to the store, Trayvon would be alive.

Or if Trayvon had stayed home and not gone to 7-11 that night, he would still be alive.

But for a hundred things, Trayvon would be alive. (If only an airline passenger had taken a different plane, he wouldn't have gone down with the flight. If only a person took a different route to the store, or left home 10 minutes later, he could have avoided a fatal car accident and would still be alive.)

They are all true, but they are not a basis for charging a crime

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2012/5/17/221353/149

Posted by: This is a kind of a big deal ()
Date: May 18, 2012 01:46AM

Question: Who is the person that can be heard screaming just before the gunshot? (Listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2yfVrVKRxU)

Different theories have been bandied about. The FBI says the sound recording is inconclusive.

Now for the first time, we learn this from USA Today:

On the way to the police department, Zimmerman complained that his head hurt and he felt light headed but declined medical attention, Smith said.

Among the evidence was an audio interview of Zimmerman's father, Robert, in the Seminole state attorney's office March 19. The father, under oath, says the person crying for help on the 911 tape is "absolutely, positively George Zimmerman."

"That was George, and he was not just yelling, he sounded like he was screaming for his life," the elder Zimmerman said.

In a report, Serino said that on Feb. 28, he played the 911 tapes for Tracy Martin, Trayvon's father. "I asked Mr. Martin if the voice calling for help was that of his son. Mr. Martin, clearly emotionally impacted by the recording, quietly responded 'no.' "

Source: http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-05-17/zimmerman-trayvon-shooting-report/55046944/1

Posted by: More on ID'ing the scream ()
Date: May 18, 2012 01:57AM

The statements by Zimmerman's father (it was "absolutely, positively George Zimmerman") and Martin's father ("no," the voice calling for help was not Trayvon) are consistent with the testimony of a witness to the confrontation and shooting:

Another witness interviewed on the night of the shooting described hearing a commotion and going out to investigate, the same report said:

"He witnessed a black male, wearing a dark colored 'hoodie' on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help. He elaborated by stating the black male was mounted on the white or Hispanic male and throwing punches 'MMA (mixed martial arts) style.' He stated he yelled out to the two individuals that he was going to call the police. He then heard a 'pop.' He stated that after hearing the 'pop,' he observed the person he had previously observed on top of the other person (the black male wearing the 'hoodie') laid out on the grass."

Serino's report described described his review of the 911 calls: "In the background I could clearly hear a male's voice yelling either 'Help' or 'Help Me,' fourteen (14) times in an approximately 38 second time span. This voice was determined to be that of George Zimmerman, who was apparently yelling for help as he was being battered by Trayvon Martin."

Source: http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-05-17/zimmerman-trayvon-shooting-report/55046944/1

Posted by: DUmb parEnts ()
Date: May 18, 2012 09:33AM

He should've been on curfew. He was currently suspended from school.

Date: May 18, 2012 09:45AM

The OP omits the fact the cops wanted to press manslaughter charges against Zimmerman and said the incident was "completely avoidable."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: May 18, 2012 09:48AM

Besides, I'm not sure where in the Constitution it gives permission for a citizen to kill another citizen based on their appearance. I never realized flipping the bird was punishable by death.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: avoidable ()
Date: May 18, 2012 10:01AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> The OP omits the fact the cops wanted to press
> manslaughter charges against Zimmerman and said
> the incident was "completely avoidable."

A ton of things are "completely avoidable." You could have avoided looking stupid by not posting.

Posted by: appearances are deceptive ()
Date: May 18, 2012 10:04AM

> Besides, I'm not sure where in the Constitution it
> gives permission for a citizen to kill another
> citizen based on their appearance.

LOL. Yeah, getting a beat down MMA style is what Webster defines as "appearance."

> I never realized flipping the bird was punishable by
> death.

Show me one case, just one, where the solitary act of flipping the bird with no interceding events caused lacerations to the head along with other facial injuries. You only need one to be right.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: May 18, 2012 10:45AM

Nothing in the evidence yet changes the fact that Zimmerman picked a fight with someone and got one, and ended up shooting the guy. He deserves whatever anyone else would get for that.

Thank goodness claiming "stand your ground" for this in Virginia would be complete bullshit, a total non-issue.

Date: May 18, 2012 10:51AM

appearances are deceptive Wrote:
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> -----
> > Besides, I'm not sure where in the Constitution
> it
> > gives permission for a citizen to kill another
> > citizen based on their appearance.
>
> LOL. Yeah, getting a beat down MMA style is what
> Webster defines as "appearance."
>
>
> > I never realized flipping the bird was
> punishable by
> > death.
>
>
> Show me one case, just one, where the solitary act
> of flipping the bird with no interceding events
> caused lacerations to the head along with other
> facial injuries. You only need one to be right.

My point being that the folks posting the images on here seem to believe Martin's appearance was justification for his murder. If Martin had been a white guy on a bicycle, Zimmerman never would have started shit with him. Martin is dead because Zimmerman escalated a situation that didn't need to be escalated. End of story. It is all on Zimmerman.

Date: May 18, 2012 10:57AM

> My point being ....blah blah blah

Your point wasn't made very well. I don't think most rational thinking people believe Martin's appearance was justification. I think they are offended that his appearance was manipulated by his supporters.

Posted by: UBBiased ()
Date: May 18, 2012 10:59AM

justsayin Wrote:
> Nothing in the evidence yet changes the fact that
> Zimmerman picked a fight with someone and got one,
> and ended up shooting the guy. He deserves
> whatever anyone else would get for that.
>
> Thank goodness claiming "stand your ground" for
> this in Virginia would be complete bullshit, a
> total non-issue.

Nothing in the evidence shows that "Zimmerman picked a fight." Only your own bias and belief.

Date: May 18, 2012 11:03AM

> -----
> > My point being ....blah blah blah
>
> Your point wasn't made very well.

No. It was. You are just a moron.

> I don't think
> most rational thinking people believe Martin's
> appearance was justification.

Most rational people don't. But the Zimmerman supporters like you do.

> I think they are
> offended that his appearance was manipulated by
> his supporters.

Because you would expect a grieving mother and father to give the press the worst possible photos of their kid, right? Do you even live in the real world?

Date: May 18, 2012 11:07AM

> appearances are deceptive Wrote:
> -----
> > WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > My point being ....blah blah blah
> >
> > Your point wasn't made very well.
>
> No. It was. You are just a moron.

Says the moron that has trouble articulating his point....

> > I don't think
> > most rational thinking people believe Martin's
> > appearance was justification.
>
> Most rational people don't. But the Zimmerman
> supporters like you do.

I actually think each party bears a bit of responsibility in this situation. Thanks for asking. But you can go on assuming. And that just makes an ass out of you.

> > I think they are
> > offended that his appearance was manipulated by
> > his supporters.
>
> Because you would expect a grieving mother and
> father to give the press the worst possible photos
> of their kid, right? Do you even live in the real
> world?

No, I would expect the media to do their job rather than sensationalize a story before all the facts are known. Yes, I do live in the real world. Your fantasyland hopefully has a polulation of you and only you.

Posted by: MediaMutters ()
Date: May 18, 2012 11:11AM

>
> Because you would expect a grieving mother and
> father to give the press the worst possible photos
> of their kid, right? Do you even live in the real
> world?

There are and have been plenty of others available which they continued not to use because those didn't fit the story that they wanted to tell. Although as someone else said the media seem to be backing away from this story after jumping into the race baiting end with both feet initially.

Date: May 18, 2012 11:12AM

UBBiased Wrote:
> Nothing in the evidence shows that "Zimmerman
> picked a fight." Only your own bias and belief.

Call it what you want, approaching someone walking home at night is creating a confrontation.

Date: May 18, 2012 11:12AM

The media did sensationalize the story, but Zimmerman is the responsible party, period. If you had some weirdo chasing you down at night, wouldn't you be prone to throw the first punch in self-defense? If Zimmerman had never confronted the guy brandishing a gun, this wouldn't have happened.

Posted by: chris a. werner ()
Date: May 18, 2012 11:15AM

Date: May 18, 2012 11:17AM

justsayin Wrote:
> UBBiased Wrote:
> -----
> > Nothing in the evidence shows that "Zimmerman
> > picked a fight." Only your own bias and
> belief.
>
> Call it what you want, approaching someone walking
> home at night is creating a confrontation.

And again you have no evidence to support that he did more than watching a stranger in the neighborhood. That's not "creating a confrontation." Even if you stretch it, it would not justify Martin jumping him. Which isn't in evidence either but equal to your contention.

Date: May 18, 2012 11:32AM

> The media did sensationalize the story, but
> Zimmerman is the responsible party, period. If you
> had some weirdo chasing you down at night,
> wouldn't you be prone to throw the first punch in
> self-defense? If Zimmerman had never confronted
> the guy brandishing a gun, this wouldn't have
> happened.

Your use of the word "period" makes it oh so convincing. LOL.

PS - Your sentence implies Trayvon brandished the gun, not Zimmerman. Don't worry, English is a tough language and it is not everyone's first language. You should be applauded for attempting to learn it.

PPS - Also, there is no evidence the firearm was brandished prior to the shooting.

Posted by: asdsad ()
Date: May 18, 2012 11:34AM

What do you get when you cross an african american with a hispanic?
I dont know but it leaves Skittles all over the fucking place.

Date: May 18, 2012 11:36AM

UBBiased Wrote:
> And again you have no evidence to support that he
> did more than watching a stranger in the
> neighborhood. That's not "creating a
> confrontation." Even if you stretch it, it would
> not justify Martin jumping him. Which isn't in
> evidence either but equal to your contention.

That's a dopey position, grow up.

Date: May 18, 2012 11:38AM

> -----
> > The media did sensationalize the story, but
> > Zimmerman is the responsible party, period. If
> you
> > had some weirdo chasing you down at night,
> > wouldn't you be prone to throw the first punch
> in
> > self-defense? If Zimmerman had never confronted
> > the guy brandishing a gun, this wouldn't have
> > happened.
>
> Your use of the word "period" makes it oh so
> convincing. LOL.
>
> PS - Your sentence implies Trayvon brandished the
> gun, not Zimmerman. Don't worry, English is a
> tough language and it is not everyone's first
> language. You should be applauded for attempting
> to learn it.
>
> PPS - Also, there is no evidence the firearm was
> brandished prior to the shooting.

They seem to have a problem distinguishing between what's in evidence and what's rattling around in their empty little heads. lol

Posted by: liberal distortion ()
Date: May 18, 2012 11:39AM

> The media did sensationalize the story, but
> Zimmerman is the responsible party, period. If you
> had some weirdo chasing you down at night,
> wouldn't you be prone to throw the first punch in
> self-defense? If Zimmerman had never confronted
> the guy brandishing a gun, this wouldn't have
> happened.

The media didn't just sensationalize this story; they lied. They manipulated the "truth" to fit their political agenda.

If both men had been black, you wouldn't have heard shit about it.

Date: May 18, 2012 11:40AM

justsayin Wrote:
> UBBiased Wrote:
> -----
> > And again you have no evidence to support that
> he
> > did more than watching a stranger in the
> > neighborhood. That's not "creating a
> > confrontation." Even if you stretch it, it
> would
> > not justify Martin jumping him. Which isn't in
> > evidence either but equal to your contention.
>
> That's a dopey position, grow up.

Oh OK. That settles it. LMAO!

You're the one who needs to grow up and learn the difference between evidence and what you want to believe based on your own imagination and bias.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: May 18, 2012 11:44AM

justsayin Wrote:
> Call it what you want, approaching someone walking
> home at night is creating a confrontation.

I'm guessing the neighborhood watch in your area...........just watches?

I suppose that does pretty much cover their job title.

Posted by: WTL, plz! ()
Date: May 18, 2012 11:56AM

> The OP omits the fact the cops wanted to press
> manslaughter charges against Zimmerman and said
> the incident was "completely avoidable."

There was exactly ONE cop who advanced the "ultimately avoidable" (not "completely avoidable") argument, which fails as a theory of criminal liability, as explained in detail in the 1:15AM post above.

As for the claim "the cops wanted to press manslaughter charges," that's untrue.

When FL police investigate a possible crime, the paper work must identify what possible crime is being investigated, even if it hasn't been established that any crime was committed.

As reported in the Orlando Sentinel:

Some news agencies have reported that Sanford's lead investigator, Chris Serino, wanted Zimmerman charged with manslaughter that night but [Seminole County State's Attorney] Wolfinger's office put a stop to it.

The city of Sanford issued a statement saying that is not true.

Police did that night prepare an incident report that lists "manslaughter" as the possible crime being investigated, but in every case in which an officer prepares an incident report, he or she fills in that spot with some crime and statute number to allow the agency to properly report crime statistics to the FBI.

> If Martin had been a white guy on a bicycle, Zimmerman
> never would have started shit with him.

Per Reuters: "At least eight burglaries were reported within Twin Lakes in the 14 months prior to the Trayvon Martin shooting, according to the Sanford Police Department.

"Yet in a series of interviews, Twin Lakes residents said dozens of reports of attempted break-ins and would-be burglars casing homes had created an atmosphere of growing fear in the neighborhood."

In response to this "rash of burglaries and break-ins," Zimmerman reported suspicious white males, hispanic males, and females, in addition to black males.

So your claim that he wouldn't have called 911 to report a white guy is false.

Obviously none of us knows all the evidence at this point, but to date there is no evidence that any of Zimmerman's actions (getting out of his car, etc) were illegal, or consistent with his "provoking" or being an "aggressor" under the state's self-defense or stand-your-ground statutes, or that Zimmerman, rather than Martin, escalated the situation into a physical confrontation.

Date: May 18, 2012 11:58AM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> justsayin Wrote:
> -----
> > Call it what you want, approaching someone
> walking
> > home at night is creating a confrontation.
>
>
> I'm guessing the neighborhood watch in your
> area...........just watches?
>
> I suppose that does pretty much cover their job
> title.

Correct. And if you watch anyone no matter how long you have "created a confrontation" and they're perfectly justified in kicking your ass. lol

Posted by: Get a Grip ()
Date: May 18, 2012 11:59AM

"Trayvon Martin was on DRUGS..."

Oh, please. He had trace amounts of marijuana in his blood. It's not like he was a raging animal on PCP. You people will do anything to make your case.

Date: May 18, 2012 12:01PM

UBBiased Wrote:
> Correct. And if you watch anyone no matter how
> long you have "created a confrontation" and
> they're perfectly justified in kicking your ass.
> lol

Show me where Fairfax County PD suggests that neighborhood watch volunteers follow suspected criminals on foot. Link that and I will shut up. If not, STFU.

Posted by: Get a Clue ()
Date: May 18, 2012 12:01PM

Get a Grip Wrote:
> "Trayvon Martin was on DRUGS..."
>
> Oh, please. He had trace amounts of marijuana in
> his blood. It's not like he was a raging animal on
> PCP. You people will do anything to make your
> case.

Not the point. Just goes to further demonstrate that he wasn't the completely innocent little angel as he was portrayed by some.

Date: May 18, 2012 12:05PM

justsayin Wrote:
> UBBiased Wrote:
> -----
> > Correct. And if you watch anyone no matter how
> > long you have "created a confrontation" and
> > they're perfectly justified in kicking your ass.
>
> > lol
>
> Show me where Fairfax County PD suggests that
> neighborhood watch volunteers follow suspected
> criminals on foot. Link that and I will shut up.
> If not, STFU.

Show me where it says that if you approach someone in your neighborhood that they can assault you on that basis. lol You should STFU for your own benefit since you're clearly clueless.

Date: May 18, 2012 12:14PM

Refusing the challenge I see... I win.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2012 12:17PM by justsayin.

Date: May 18, 2012 12:18PM

Date: May 18, 2012 12:24PM

common sense Wrote:
> If the brave hero hadn't acted when he did, sweet
> little Travon would be facing assault charges at
> the very least. The professional victims and
> whiners in this country need to find the next
> manufactured outrage. Zimmerman is a hero and
> Martin a thug who got what was coming to him.

+1

I'm sure at some point down the road Trayvon could have cleaned up his act, but at that moment in time he was a wannabe thug that fucked with the wrong neighborhood watchman.

I do not know why people still post the pictures taken of Trayvon when he was little, instead of showing his more current pictures he placed on the internet himself.

Posted by: Get a Grip ()
Date: May 18, 2012 12:28PM

Get a Clue Wrote:
> Get a Grip Wrote:
> -----
> > "Trayvon Martin was on DRUGS..."
> >
> > Oh, please. He had trace amounts of marijuana
> in
> > his blood. It's not like he was a raging animal
> on
> > PCP. You people will do anything to make your
> > case.
>
>
> Not the point. Just goes to further demonstrate
> that he wasn't the completely innocent little
> angel as he was portrayed by some.

Neither are most of the people on this board. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone here who hasn't smoked at some point in their life. Has no bearing on the case, so don't pretend that it does.

Posted by: UBLame ()
Date: May 18, 2012 12:32PM

justsayin Wrote:
> Refusing the challenge I see... I win.
>
> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Q4nZt6EZB6w/TrFB9CrMMQI/
> AAAAAAAACK0/Zo5Ta45IwOU/s1600/funny-dog-pwn3d-phot
> o.jpg

Uh huh. Just as I'd expect. The loser fly-by. LMAO

Date: May 18, 2012 12:36PM

Get a Grip Wrote:
> Get a Clue Wrote:
> -----
> > Get a Grip Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > "Trayvon Martin was on DRUGS..."
> > >
> > > Oh, please. He had trace amounts of marijuana
> > in
> > > his blood. It's not like he was a raging
> animal
> > on
> > > PCP. You people will do anything to make your
> > > case.
> >
> >
> > Not the point. Just goes to further
> demonstrate
> > that he wasn't the completely innocent little
> > angel as he was portrayed by some.
>
> Neither are most of the people on this board.
> You'd be hard pressed to find anyone here who
> hasn't smoked at some point in their life. Has no
> bearing on the case, so don't pretend that it
> does.

Nobody on the board is claiming that they're a sweet little innocent angel who just wanted some Skittles and then are shown through that and other evidence not to be.

And I never said that it had any bearing on the case, only with respect to the media storyline.

Posted by: factsman ()
Date: May 18, 2012 01:12PM

Trayvon's girlfriend said she heard Trayvon say "Get off, get off" while Trayvon still had the phone in his hand. That's all I need to assume Zimmerman STARTED THE FIGHT. Unless you think Trayvon grabbed Zimmerman with one arm, and he told Trayvon to get off of him. Seems like not only did he get out the car, he grabbed Trayvon as well.

Date: May 18, 2012 01:25PM

factsman Wrote:
That's all I need to assume

Thankfully, we have a court system that will remove all your (and everyone else's) assumptions and replace them with the facts of the case and act accordingly.

Which hopefully will happen soon.

Date: May 18, 2012 01:35PM

factsman Wrote:
> Trayvon's girlfriend said she heard Trayvon say
> "Get off, get off" while Trayvon still had the
> phone in his hand. That's all I need to assume
> Zimmerman STARTED THE FIGHT.

Because no one in the history of humankind has ever started a fight and then played victim when things got rough.

LOL at your name "factsman" but your central argument comes with the word "assume."

Posted by: Stood His Ground ()
Date: May 18, 2012 01:55PM

poor kid, being stalked and hunted down... stood his ground, fighting for his life

what would you do in same situation....

some guy -- don't know if hes a psycho killer, rapist or worse, wants to abduct you

following and chasing you for no reason...

you try running away but he keeps following

i don't see anyone else asking what if it happened to me

think back when you were 17 and some crazy guy is stalking you... following you...in his car... scaring the shit out of you... is he going to jump out his car grab you and throw you in his car?

you... scared you still think of running, but in a split second you stand your ground... and before he attacks you... you get in the first punch

i know i was always taught to go for the nose first in a fight... you keep on fighting in fear he is bigger and will attack you worse if he gets the upper hand

and your worse fear... he brought a gun to fist fight and shot you dead.

i hope they convict him...

Posted by: D.C. Sniper ()
Date: May 18, 2012 02:09PM

What I peep in your window take your jewelry buy Az tea for Malvo no Skittles

Shoot you in the ass later byes

Posted by: DreamOn ()
Date: May 18, 2012 02:16PM

Stood His Ground Wrote:
> poor kid, being stalked and hunted down... stood
> his ground, fighting for his life
>
> what would you do in same situation....
>
> some guy -- don't know if hes a psycho killer,
> rapist or worse, wants to abduct you
>
> following and chasing you for no reason...
>
> you try running away but he keeps following
>
> i don't see anyone else asking what if it happened
> to me
>
> think back when you were 17 and some crazy guy is
> stalking you... following you...in his car...
> scaring the shit out of you... is he going to jump
> out his car grab you and throw you in his car?
>
> you... scared you still think of running, but in a
> split second you stand your ground... and before
> he attacks you... you get in the first punch
>
> i know i was always taught to go for the nose
> first in a fight... you keep on fighting in fear
> he is bigger and will attack you worse if he gets
> the upper hand
>
> and your worse fear... he brought a gun to fist
> fight and shot you dead.
>
> i hope they convict him...

LOL. You idiots live on fantasy stories. You'd better hope that people like you aren't on a jury if you're ever accused of something.

Date: May 18, 2012 02:48PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> Thankfully, we have a court system that will
> remove all your (and everyone else's) assumptions
> and replace them with the facts of the case and
> act accordingly.
>
> Which hopefully will happen soon.

I guess everything is an assumption then right? As long as nobody saw anything happen, it's assumed correct? It's funny how nobody who defends Zimmerman takes into account what the girlfriend said. She said she heard Trayvon say get of me twice, then the phone went dead. In other words, she listened to Zimmerman grab him. What else do you want?

Posted by: Jury Duty ()
Date: May 18, 2012 03:18PM

WashingTone-locian Wrote:

> Martin is dead because
> Zimmerman escalated a situation that didn't need
> to be escalated. End of story. It is all on
> Zimmerman.

Yes Zimmerman escalated the situation. Yes I agree he is guilty to some extent for that. However it is clear from the photos and the eye witness testimony that Zimmerman took a beating. How the physical struggle started is still a mystery. Shame on you for assigning blame of the worst kind without all of the facts.

Posted by: UBMisinformed ()
Date: May 18, 2012 03:19PM

factsman Wrote:

>
> I guess everything is an assumption then right? As
> long as nobody saw anything happen, it's assumed
> correct? It's funny how nobody who defends
> Zimmerman takes into account what the girlfriend
> said. She said she heard Trayvon say get of me
> twice, then the phone went dead. In other words,
> she listened to Zimmerman grab him. What else do
> you want?

You don't even have your "facts" straight. Show where she said that she heard him say "get off of me."

BTW, I already know the answer I just want you to have to prove how bad your "facts" are for yourself. lol

Posted by: NOPE ()
Date: May 18, 2012 03:22PM

> My point being that the folks posting the images
> on here seem to believe Martin's appearance was
> justification for his murder.

Nope, they have a problem with the media and white guilter liberals like yourself portraying Martin as an innocent 12 year old and Zimmerman as a dejected overweight criminal in a jump suit.

Posted by: MG ()
Date: May 18, 2012 04:32PM

I think Zimmerman acted very foolishly.

He was alone but he knew that backup units were on the way.

He had no way of knowing if Martin was armed.

He had no reason to believe that a violent crime was in progress or that Martin was fleeing after having committed a crime of violence.

There was no urgency in confronting Martin and there was no need to do anything except wait for the police.

Looking at what seems to be the defense story (and taking it at face value) everything that Zimmerman did suggests that he believed he was not in any danger because he was armed.

I don't think the question is what Zimmerman did wrong---tell me one single thing he did right except for calling the police in the first place.

It remains my opinion that if Zimmerman hadn't been all tooled-up like a gunslinger in Dodge City on a Saturday night, the Martin kid would still be very much alive and Zimmerman would not be in this jam.

Date: May 18, 2012 04:39PM

UBMisinformed Wrote:
> You don't even have your "facts" straight. Show
> where she said that she heard him say "get off of
> me."
>
> BTW, I already know the answer I just want you to
> have to prove how bad your "facts" are for
> yourself. lol

Are you serious? Simple google search. You want Zimmerman to get off so badly don't you? Here's the link dumbass. And looks like you didn't know the answer.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/18/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html

Good old CNN, or do you have a problem with it?

Another link, same thing

http://www.wcvb.com/news/national/More-details-emerge-in-Trayvon-Martin-investigation/-/9848944/13477984/-/c9nwpm/-/index.html

You could just type in Trayvon Martin girlfriend, which I know you didn't seeing as you don't care about what happened, just as long as Trayvon's dead.

Posted by: THC ()
Date: May 18, 2012 04:58PM

Get a Grip Wrote:
> "Trayvon Martin was on DRUGS..."
>
> Oh, please. He had trace amounts of marijuana in
> his blood. It's not like he was a raging animal on
> PCP. You people will do anything to make your
> case.

Trace amounts of pot. Like he smoked a joint a couple of days before or was in room where some one else was smoking pot.

Let's not forget THC makes people LESS aggressive and happy.

Date: May 18, 2012 05:07PM

If you read the articles more closely, you'll see that some say it was Trayvon talking into the cell phone and others simply don't assume it was Trayvon Martin, simply that someone saying "get off" was heard over the phone before the call ended.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/national/More-details-emerge-in-Trayvon-Martin-investigation/-/9848944/13477984/-/item/1/-/12xjri1/-/index.html

Posted by: mySon ()
Date: May 18, 2012 05:59PM

NOPE Wrote:
> > My point being that the folks posting the
> images
> > on here seem to believe Martin's appearance was
> > justification for his murder.
>
> Nope, they have a problem with the media and white
> guilter liberals like yourself portraying Martin
> as an innocent 12 year old and Zimmerman as a
> dejected overweight criminal in a jump suit.

Amen to this.

The media don't report facts; they create "stories" to promote left-wing politics.

It doesn't help when the president is equally dishonest.

"You know, if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon." boo-hoo

Would Obama's son have gold teeth?

Posted by: Guns are for pussies ()
Date: May 18, 2012 06:15PM

The fact of the matter is gun owners are nothing but scared little pussies as George proved.

1. Just because someone smoked weed doesn't give you a right to shoot them.

2. Just because someone is kicked out of school doesn't give you a right to shoot them.

3. Just because someone is black doesn't give you the right to shoot them.

4. Nothing this kid did gave this pussy the right to shoot and kill him.

Gun owners are nothing but scared little bitches who cannot defend themselves. Clearly this case shows that. Big bad grown George couldn't stand up to a teenage boy so he pulls out a gun like the big bitch that he is.

Most gun owners say they have a right to protect themselves. From what?! How many gun owners actuallly use their guns against an intruder or an attack? Not many. Gun owners are pussies who feel the need to compensate for their lack of courage and being able to fight like real men.

Someone will kill George the same way he killed Trayvon. They will get him in jail or in the street. You can bet on that.

Posted by: UBWrongLOL ()
Date: May 18, 2012 09:31PM

factsman Wrote:
> UBMisinformed Wrote:
> -----
> > You don't even have your "facts" straight.
> Show
> > where she said that she heard him say "get off
> of
> > me."
> >
> > BTW, I already know the answer I just want you
> to
> > have to prove how bad your "facts" are for
> > yourself. lol
>
> Are you serious? Simple google search. You want
> Zimmerman to get off so badly don't you? Here's
> the link dumbass. And looks like you didn't know
> the answer.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/18/justice/florida-teen
> -shooting/index.html
>
> Good old CNN, or do you have a problem with it?
>
> Another link, same thing
>
> http://www.wcvb.com/news/national/More-details-eme
> rge-in-Trayvon-Martin-investigation/-/9848944/1347
> 7984/-/c9nwpm/-/index.html
>
> You could just type in Trayvon Martin girlfriend,
> which I know you didn't seeing as you don't care
> about what happened, just as long as Trayvon's
> dead.

Except that she didn't say that. Start at 34:30 and listen for yourself.

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/5/18/i_know_he_was_scared_trayvon

The "get off" was mentioned by another female witness when they were fighting. They either misunderstood when she said the phone shut off or they mixed up the testimony of the other witness. Good old CNN... dumbass. lol

Posted by: High high high hbo try g ()
Date: May 18, 2012 09:32PM

obama-if-i-had-a-son-hed-look-like-trayv

Posted by: factsagain ()
Date: May 19, 2012 04:19AM

liberal distortion Wrote:
> The media didn't just sensationalize this story;
> they lied. They manipulated the "truth" to fit
> their political agenda.
>
> If both men had been black, you wouldn't have
> heard shit about it.

All you fucking idiots blaming the media-how do you even know about this case? How do you know any of the facts? Did you go down there and investigate? O wait, you listened to the MEDIA. Then again, Fox News says blame the media, even though they are the media, but whatever...

If a black man shot a 17 year old kid when he was walking home, he would be in prison for murder. Case would have been on local news, but it definately would have been on national if they couldn't find the killer of a teenage boy in a middle class neighborhood.

It seems as people are diregarding this little piece of evidence-Trayvon's girlfriend said Trayvon said "Get off of me." How can you not say Zimmerman was in the wrong.

Posted by: racistseverywhr ()
Date: May 19, 2012 04:38AM

Why are people so butthurt over Obama's comment? If you honestly find something wrong with that you have issues. Maybe you need it broken down, I guess Fox didn't do that for you.

It could have been my son.

When you describe someone you do not know personally to someone else, you say their
1. Height
2. Skin tone
3. Ethnicity
4. Build

If Obama had a son, he would most likely be
1.Tall
2.Medium or light skinned
3.Black
4. Skinny

Trayvon happened to have EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE QUALITIES JUST BY LOOKING AT HIM YOU IDIOTS. When Obama saw him on the news, he saw those qualities, and recognized that if he had a son Trayvon's age, he could quite possibly look like him.

Trayvon's skin color probably doesn't matter (tone, light or dark) because for some reason, all shades of tall black people over the age of 13 intimidate you pussies. Now, being black, Obama understands that someone like any Fox News viewer would perceive his son as a threat/lowlife/degenerate if he was walking alone, even in broad daylight. The people who complain about this cannot identify because they don't fear their child ever being wrongfully killed, detained, etc. based off their skin color. Why don't you ask your black friend (see what I did there) how they feel about Obama's comments? Every black mother and father feels that their kid (black) could be shot and left for dead by some nutjob for no reason, and he could get away with it. I'm sorry you cannot understand where Obama and every black person and latino as well are coming from when you live in a sheltered bubble. Maybe you happen to be in the wrong when the two largest minoritiy groups say the opposite is true.

Posted by: google search brah ()
Date: May 19, 2012 04:42AM

UBWrongLOL Wrote:
> The "get off" was mentioned by another female
> witness when they were fighting. They either
> misunderstood when she said the phone shut off or
> they mixed up the testimony of the other witness.
> Good old CNN... dumbass. lol

CNN says the GIRLFRIEND said it, can you read? A google search of the words trayvon martin girlfriend brings thousands of links saying she said she heard trayvon tell someone to get off of him. Don't lie to prove your point dumbass.

Posted by: UB2F'ingDumb4Words ()
Date: May 19, 2012 07:02AM

google search brah Wrote:
>
> CNN says the GIRLFRIEND said it, can you read? A
> google search of the words trayvon martin
> girlfriend brings thousands of links saying she
> said she heard trayvon tell someone to get off of
> him. Don't lie to prove your point dumbass.

Listen to the GIRLFRIEND's actual statement for yourself. I know you can't read beyond 4th grade level, but can you listen? I gave you a link to the actual recording as released by the prosecutor's office. I told you about where to start listening. Are you too F'ing dumb to even follow something that simple?

All of the links that you reference are based on the same CNN report. Which was wrong. Copies of the same incorrect report still are incorrect no matter how many of them there are. She never said it. They F'ed up. Like your parents did when they decided not to abort your dumb ass. lmao

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 19, 2012 08:08AM

http://news.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-witness-believes-intended-kid-die-204338831--abc-news-topstories.html

Witness statements back up Martin kicking Zimmerman's ass prior to getting shot. I had to roll my eyes at this statement, though:

"Let her know what's happening, been involved in a shooting and will be held for questioning," the witness told the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. "He was more like, talking like he was having a hard time, looked like he just got his butt whipped ... not like he was in shock, not like, 'I can't believe I just shot someone,' but like, 'Just tell my wife I just shot someone,' like it was nothing."

So what was he supposed to do? Run around screaming and crying and panicking? I don't know if any of you have ever been in shock, but you don't have appropriate responses to your surroundings. I was in shock once. My mind and body went numb and I almost took a swing at one of the paramedics who were trying to help me. The whole episode was a blur, like having a vivid dream that you barely remember when you wake up.

And then this one:

"I do honestly feel that he intended for this kid to die," witness 5 told investigators. "If you're in self defense, shoot him in the leg. He's a 17-year-old, scrawny little kid. You get into a physical fight with him. ... I think the kid was running for help."

That's not what you're told or train to do in a self-defense situation. Double-tap center mass. No instructor is going to tell you to, in a high-stress life-threatening situation, to aim for the leg. Besides, how was "the kid running for help" while he's sitting on top of Zimmerman punching him in the face?

Six feet tall and 160 lbs is not a "scrawny little kid."

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: 2MuchTV ()
Date: May 19, 2012 08:27AM

MrMephisto Wrote:

> And then this one:
>
> "I do honestly feel that he intended for this kid
> to die," witness 5 told investigators. "If you're
> in self defense, shoot him in the leg. He's a
> 17-year-old, scrawny little kid. You get into a
> physical fight with him. ... I think the kid was
> running for help."
>
> That's not what you're told or train to do in a
> self-defense situation. Double-tap center mass. No
> instructor is going to tell you to, in a
> high-stress life-threatening situation, to aim for
> the leg. Besides, how was "the kid running for
> help" while he's sitting on top of Zimmerman
> punching him in the face?
>
> Six feet tall and 160 lbs is not a "scrawny little
> kid."

That witnesss has been watching too much TV. You don't shoot to wound. If you're shooting, then there's the necessary assumption of a need for use of deadly force. As you say, in a close quarters defensive situation like that you don't even really aim. Point center mass and fire.

Along the same lines, those who buy into the 'hunting him down' and being intent on killing him stuff seem to ignore the fact that there was only one shot fired from a defensive distance and following a fight. Certainly had Z been intent on shooting him he very easily could have multiple times and from a safer distance.

Posted by: Sad ()
Date: May 19, 2012 08:55AM

It really is sad. I know good black folks. I do. I feel bad for them because it is looking more and more like this is just another Jena 6 or Duke Lacrosse case where media and race baiters initially make a huge defence crying racism and bussing supporters and manufacturing white racism only to have the the truth come out that the supposed racism and injustice was complete fucking bullshit.

What is double sad is that the story then just goes away. Blacks continue to murder and annihilate each other, business as usual. The media doesn't appologise or evaluate itself, it just buys time until the next supposed injustice can be exploited.

Posted by: Juxtaposition ()
Date: May 19, 2012 08:59AM

yup

Posted by: berryOh ()
Date: May 19, 2012 11:59AM

Obamo- "if I had a son like this, I would bleach his skin, fix that big ol busted nose and he'd thank me later."

Posted by: UBWRONGAGAIN ()
Date: May 19, 2012 04:29PM

UB2F'ingDumb4Words Wrote:
> Listen to the GIRLFRIEND's actual statement for
> yourself. I know you can't read beyond 4th grade
> level, but can you listen? I gave you a link to
> the actual recording as released by the
> prosecutor's office. I told you about where to
> start listening. Are you too F'ing dumb to even
> follow something that simple?
>
> All of the links that you reference are based on
> the same CNN report. Which was wrong. Copies of
> the same incorrect report still are incorrect no
> matter how many of them there are. She never said
> it. They F'ed up. Like your parents did when
> they decided not to abort your dumb ass. lmao

Stop lying. You know what she said, which was that she heard Trayvon say "Get off me." Prove me wrong. Provide a link where what CNN had was wrong. Oh wait, you cannot because you continue to lie.

Posted by: Carl Marks ()
Date: May 19, 2012 05:03PM

Problems with the girlfriend's testimony:

1) She only made a statement
- weeks after the incident
- after speaking with the Martin family lawyer and
- after the Zimmerman police recordings had been made public

She is hardly a neutral witness. As a friend or girlfriend of Martin, she obviously has an interest in the outcome of the case, as opposed to being a neutral third party.

Does that mean she's not telling the truth? No.

But she is far from an ideal witness. There are many things which create legitimate doubt as to the reliability of her testimony.

Is anything she says, as an "ear witness," sufficient to convince a jury of Zimmerman's guilt (of provoking, of being the aggressor,etc) "beyond a reasonable doubt"?

Seems unlikely but stranger things have happened i suppose.

Posted by: Completely avoidable ()
Date: May 19, 2012 05:08PM

The police were on the way. He should have waited.

The whole tragedgy was completely avoidable if zimmerman had stayed in his car as told and not tried to play amateur detective.

Posted by: UBAF'ingMoronLOL ()
Date: May 19, 2012 05:48PM

UBWRONGAGAIN Wrote:
> UB2F'ingDumb4Words Wrote:
> -----
> > Listen to the GIRLFRIEND's actual statement for
> > yourself. I know you can't read beyond 4th
> grade
> > level, but can you listen? I gave you a link
> to
> > the actual recording as released by the
> > prosecutor's office. I told you about where to
> > start listening. Are you too F'ing dumb to
> even
> > follow something that simple?
> >
> > All of the links that you reference are based
> on
> > the same CNN report. Which was wrong. Copies
> of
> > the same incorrect report still are incorrect
> no
> > matter how many of them there are. She never
> said
> > it. They F'ed up. Like your parents did when
> > they decided not to abort your dumb ass. lmao
>
> Stop lying. You know what she said, which was that
> she heard Trayvon say "Get off me." Prove me
> wrong. Provide a link where what CNN had was
> wrong. Oh wait, you cannot because you continue to
> lie.

I already gave you a link and proved you wrong dumbshit. Twice. But you're too F'ing dumb to even figure that out. So now I'll have to just rub it in your little malformed hydrocephalic face:

-------------

"Chilling Transcript of Trayvon Martin Girlfriend’s interview with Police:

PROSECUTOR: I want to focus on that day, February 26, when you know obviously he was unfortunately killed, and I’m sorry to ask you about this. But did you have conversations with him that day?

GIRLFRIEND: Yes.

PROSECUTOR: At some point did you find out that Trayvon was going to the store?

GIRLFRIEND: Around 6 something.

PROSECUTOR: OK, and did he tell you what store he was going to?

GIRLFRIEND: No. He just said [inaudible] store.

PROSECUTOR: OK, did he say why he was going to the store?

GIRLFRIEND: Yes.

PROSECUTOR: What did he say he was going to the store for?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah, his little brother. Some food and some drink.

PROSECUTOR: OK, yeah, tell me what happened as he’s talking to you when he’s leaving the store on his way back home.

GIRLFRIEND: It started raining.

PROSECUTOR: It started raining, and did he go somewhere?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah, he ran to the, um, mail thing.

PROSECUTOR: I’m sorry what?

GIRLFRIEND: Like a mail, like a shed.

PROSECUTOR: Like a mail area, like a covered area, because it was raining? So did he tell you he was already inside, like, the gated place?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. He ran. That’s when the phone hung up.

PROSECUTOR: I’m sorry?

GIRLFRIEND: The phone hung up and I called him back again.

PROSECUTOR: And what else did Trayvon tell you?

GIRLFRIEND: And like—-

PROSECUTOR: And I know this is difficult for you but just take your time and tell us what you remember happened.

GIRLFRIEND: A couple minutes later, like, he come and tell me this man is watching him.

PROSECUTOR: OK, did he describe the man that was watching him?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah, he said white.

PROSECUTOR: OK, did he say whether the man was standing, sitting…?

GIRLFRIEND: He was in a car.

PROSECUTOR: He was in a car? And what did he say about the man who was watching—-

GIRLFRIEND: He was on the phone.

PROSECUTOR: He was on the phone? OK, and what did Trayvon say after that?

GIRLFRIEND: He was telling me that this man was watching him, so he, like, started walking.

PROSECUTOR: He, Trayvon, started walking?

GIRLFRIEND: He gonna start walking. And then the phone hung up and then I called him back again. And then, I said, ‘What are you doing?’ He said he’s walking, and he said this man is still following him, behind the car. He put his hoodie on.

PROSECUTOR: He, Trayvon, put his hoodie on?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah, ’cause, he said, it was still a little bit dripping water so he put his hoodie on. So I said, ’What’s going on?’ He said, this man is still watching from a car. So he about to run from the back. I told him, go to his dad’s house. Run to his dad’s house.

PROSECUTOR: Go to what?

GIRLFRIEND: Run to his dad’s house.

PROSECUTOR: To his dad’s house?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. So he said he was about to run from the back, so the next that I hear, he just run. I can hear that the wind blowing.

PROSECUTOR: So you could tell he was running at that time? OK. And then what happened?

GIRLFRIEND: Then he said, he lost him.

PROSECUTOR: He lost what, the man?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah.

PROSECUTOR: So was Trayvon, at that time, you could tell he was, like, out of breath, like excited?

PROSECUTOR: OK. Take your time, I know this is difficult for you.

GIRLFRIEND: So he lost him. He was breathing hard. And by the sound of his voice, his voice kind of changed.

PROSECUTOR: Who, Trayvon’s?

PROSECUTOR: OK. What do you mean by that? His voice changed?

GIRLFRIEND: [inaudible]

PROSECUTOR: I’m sorry?

GIRLFRIEND: I know he was scared.

PROSECUTOR: I know what you are trying to tell me but if you could describe to me how you could tell he was scared.

GIRLFRIEND: His voice was getting kind of low.

PROSECUTOR: So you could tell he was emotional, like somebody who was in fear?

PROSECUTOR: He was breathing hard?

GIRLFRIEND: He said he had lost him and he was breathing hard and I told him ‘Keep running.’

PROSECUTOR: So Trayvon said he started walking because he thought he had lost the guy?

PROSECUTOR: OK.

GIRLFRIEND: I said, ‘Keep running.’ He said he ain’t gonna run. ‘Cause he said he is right by his father’s house. And then in a couple minutes he said the man is following him again. He’s behind him. I said, ‘Run!’ He said he was not going to run. I knew he was not going to run because he was out of breath. And then he was getting excited, the guy’s getting close to him. I told him, ‘Run!’ And I told him, ‘Keep running!’ He not going to run. I tell him, ‘Why are you not running?’ He said ’I’m not gonna.’ He was tired. I know he was tired.

PROSECUTOR: I am sorry, Trayvon said he was not running because—-he’s not going to run he said because you could tell he was tired? How could you tell he was tired?

GIRLFRIEND: He was breathing hard.

PROSECUTOR: Real hard?

GIRLFRIEND: Real hard. And then he told me this guy was getting close! He told me the guy was getting real close to him. And the next I hear is, ‘Why are you following me for?’

PROSECUTOR: OK. Let me make sure I understand this so, Trayvon tells you the guy is getting closer to him and then you hear Trayvon saying something.

PROSECUTOR: And what do you hear Trayvon saying?

GIRLFRIEND: ‘Why are you following me for?’

PROSECUTOR: ‘Why are you following me for?’

PROSECUTOR: And then what happened?

GIRLFRIEND: I heard this man, like an old man say, ‘What are you doing around here?’

PROSECUTOR: OK, so you definitely could tell another voice that was not Trayvon and you heard this other voice say what?

GIRLFRIEND: ‘What are you doing around here?’

PROSECUTOR: ‘What are you doing around here?’ OK.

GIRLFRIEND: And I call Trayvon, ‘Trayon, what’s going on? What’s going on?’

PROSECUTOR: This is you saying that?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. Then, I am calling him and he didn’t answer.

PROSECUTOR: No answer from Trayvon?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. I hear some like ‘bump.’ You could hear someone had bumped Trayvon. I could hear the grass.

PROSECUTOR: OK. So you could hear there was something going on, like something hitting something?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. I could hear the grass thing.

PROSECUTOR: Out of the…?

PROSECUTOR: OK, and then what happened?

GIRLFRIEND: And then, I was still screaming, I was saying, ‘Trayvon! Trayvon!’

PROSECUTOR: And there was no response?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah and then the next thing the phone just shut off.

PROSECUTOR: The phone shut off?

GIRLFRIEND: It just shut off."

-------------

http://www.michaelbutler.com/blog/civic/2012/05/19/chilling-transcript-of-trayvon-martin-girlfriends-interview-with-police/

Now tuck your tail up your ass and go away. And please don't have children, the stupidity has to stop somewhere. lol

Posted by: Hey Dummy ()
Date: May 19, 2012 06:05PM

That's not the "get off get off" interview, dummy.

Posted by: SirEarlChavet ()
Date: May 19, 2012 06:10PM

How long does it take to walk back from the damn 7-Eleven? There is one on every corner. I can see by his actions in the store that he is doing alot of unnecessary walking around. Moreover

Date: May 19, 2012 06:56PM

I most certainly hope each and every English teacher in the state of Florida resigns immediately.

What sort of sound does wet grass make?

Is the jury to simply accept that a Vulcan mind meld was taking place during this part of the testimony?

GIRLFRIEND: Yeah. I could hear the grass thing.

PROSECUTOR: Out of the…?

PROSECUTOR: OK, and then what happened?

Posted by: UBHopeless ()
Date: May 19, 2012 07:08PM

Hey Dummy Wrote:
> That's not the "get off get off" interview, dummy.

It's the ONLY interview shit for brains. The article that you cited is from the 18th discussing the recordings released by the prosecutor's office. There is only one interview with his girlfriend. And, as I gave you earlier, you can LISTEN TO THE DAMN INTERVIEW YOURSELF and hear exactly what she said so you don't have to rely on anyone else's reporting or transcripts.

Now go pop your little water head and save yourself any further embarrassment.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 19, 2012 07:41PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> What sort of sound does wet grass make?

It makes the same sound as one hand clapping.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: May 19, 2012 08:15PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Vexxxed Wrote:
> -----
> > What sort of sound does wet grass make?
>
> It makes the same sound as one hand clapping.

Got it...thanks.

So she "heard" the sound of wet grass using that mind meld thing...she's good!

Posted by: Hey Dummy ()
Date: May 19, 2012 08:26PM

UBHopeless Wrote:
> LISTEN TO THE DAMN INTERVIEW YOURSELF and hear
> exactly what she said so you don't have to rely on
> anyone else's reporting or transcripts.

I'd suggest you do that, dummy, aka UB2F'ingDumb4Words (ain't dat the troof).

Because the girl specifically identifies Trayvon as saying "Get off, get off"

CNN got it right, you got it wrong.

Now please kill yourself.

For those of you playing along at home, the girl's post-attorney-coaching "get off" quote is pulled as a separate soundbite on this page:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/19/us/trayvon-martins-friend-tells-what-she-heard-on-phone.html

Posted by: Mr. Samsonite ()
Date: May 19, 2012 10:28PM

What if all that screaming on the cell phone was really Trayvon and his mixed martial arts karate screams as he kicked and punched Zimmerman?

Posted by: Razer Sharp ()
Date: May 20, 2012 12:58AM

Zimmerman WILL be found GUILTY and here is WHY....
A. By Zimmermans OWN admission he was following Trayvon.
B. By Zimmermans OWN admission he SHOT Trayvon.
C. By Zimmermans OWN admission Trayvon was RUNNING (away and toward his residence)
D. The dispatcher politely told Zimmerman "We dont need you to do that" (Follow Trayvon)

There are Audio Recordings /Audio Witnesses which cover the ENTIRE length of the altercation.

Zimmerman talking to the 911 dispatcher, Trayvon talking to his
Girlfriend, Neighbors calling about a fight. And even The actual Shot
was caught on Tape. Thus allowing you to see the timeline.

Because of POINT "A and D" above, who hit first is IRRELEVANT. (and for all you
ppl who say he didn't have to follow the dispatcher...you are CORRECT, but
anything that happens is now SQUARELY Zimmerman's RESPONSIBILITY since he did not
HEED the SUGGESTION!)

Zimmerman's ONLY chance is to turn it around and say that at THE EXACT MOMENT
BEFORE HE SHOT that he feared for his life and was therefore standing his ground.
Because Zimmerman INSTIGATED the whole thing as shown in point "A" above.
However that wont be possible because:

1. Zimmerman claimed that he Shot Trayvon because Trayvon was on top of him...Yet
not a drop of Trayvons Blood got on him after being SHOT THROUGH THE HEART?!?!?!?
(The main blood PUMP?)

2. A Resident/Ear Witness SWEARS that there was NO PHYSICAL FIGHT going on at the
exact Second of the Shot....(Consistent with the physical evidence in point
number 2 above)

3 Considering the location of the bullet wound, the gun was fired from
INTERMEDIATE RANGE AND the bullet trajectory was "DIRECTLY FRONT TO BACK (a
VERY UNLIKELY trajectory and Range to occur if someone is RIGHT ON TOP of you not
to mention if they are fighting with you)

4. The final three Cries for HELP prior to the gunshot at 36s, 37s and 40s were
all diminishing in intensity. (volume) This PROVES that George Zimmerman's Story
is a total lie because it indicates that for the last few seconds that they were
in MOTION! (because the caller was stationary.in her home)

Ask yourself this....If two people are NOT in physical contact and one has a
gun. Who do you think would be screaming for help?

Zimmerman NEVER ONCE said that Trayvon took his weapon from him. So by
Deduction...its obvious that Trayvon was the one yelling for help.

This is ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW...because if they were not in contact...Zimmerman
could have run away just as easily as pulling the trigger...and was not DEFENDING
HIMSELF

Furthermore:
Telephone (TIME) Records PROVE that Trayvon was ON HIS PHONE when he came
into contact with Zimmerman....His Girlfirend HEARD part of the
conversation.

For Zimmermans Account to be true...Trayvon would have Attacked a man at
the same time that he is on the telephone. But ultimately it will come
down to Was Zimmermans life in danger in the second before he
fired....and it will come up NO, because he and Trayvon were NOT in
physical Combat at that second ...and Zimmerman HAD A GUN.

The mentality of someone RUNNING AWAY (see point C above) from someone else does not lend
itself to them reversing course to then become an ATTACKER as Zimmerman would have you believe.

Zimmermans FIRST few words after the shooting were "I shot this guy in self
defense...." This indicates that he was guilty in his mind and was ALREADY
worried that he would be tried for murder and wanted to get people on his side.

The numbered points are ACTUAL FACTS so any FOOL stating that you had to have
been an EYE WITNESS to KNOW those things....Im calling you DUMB pre-emptively LOL

Posted by: Hearsay rule ()
Date: May 20, 2012 01:29AM

"Can someone enlighten me on the specifics of Dee Dee's expected testimony that arguably falls within one of the exceptions to the 'hearsay rule?'"

She can testify to anything she heard Zimmerman say, because it is a statement made by a party to the case and is not hearsay.

She can testify to any of Trayvon's cries, under the hearsy exception for excited utterances.

She may or may not be able to testify that Trayvon was afraid, depending on what he said (state-of-mind exception).

She cannot testify as to what Trayvon said about where he was going, or why.

Date: May 20, 2012 10:39AM

Zimmerman's not putting up much of a defense until the gun. Why does the punk kid have to keep punching, shoving, and kicking him until he's got multiple injuries? If he can be set off that easily for no physical reason, why wouldn't GZ fear for his safety? Just because he may have backed off a few inches, there's no indication that he was going to stop. If someone says they're calling the police, why isn't he getting the hell out of there?

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.