HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...6364656667686970717273...LastNext
Current Page: 68 of 921
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Truth Teller ()
Date: June 17, 2010 07:25AM

On Monday, O'Meara will become irrelevant. Don G will put out 4 hours a day a real radio. More in one day than Mike O offers all week. I bet he is shitting his pants worrying about the impact Don G will have on his little business.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: June 17, 2010 10:19AM

Asking for exorbitant amounts of money for two dollar t-shirts and hats is one thing, "copywriting" your show depite using others' copy writ material is another, just not being funny is also another, but to insult a show that is clearly superior to yours is a level of classlessness all to itself.

So here’s a big FUCK YOU to Robb Spewak for saying that Phil Hendrie is a hack on podcast episode 130. YOU'RE the fucking hack, you sycophantic, lard-assed, irritating yes-man. The extremely talented and self-made genius Hendrie is anything but a hack. At least he’s still doing his own show nearly twenty years after its debut. Who’s more of a hack? The guy who has created a wholly original and consistently hilarious radio show, or the unemployed guy on the podcast who’s humor is completely derived from 1960’s sit-coms, horribly bad puns and musicals? That’s the extent of your talent, Spewak. So know your role: keep fake laughing at Mike, regurgitating other people’s material, and wait for your show’s inevitable failure.

Rant complete.

Posted by: Babby ()
Date: June 17, 2010 02:37PM

I haven't heard Robb's comment as I don't listen to the podcast, but I agree with him if said Hendrie is a hack. He's talented with his multiple-person conversation ability, but the problem is that he has no sense of humor. He's just not funny, at all. I listened to Hendrie recently and found that he's now doing a wannabe Rush political show these days. It was absolutely horrible.

Posted by: YoungDCian ()
Date: June 17, 2010 03:32PM

Enough about Hendrie, that’s a totally different topic for another thread...

I really wouldn’t invest much in anything that comes out of Rob(b)’s mouth. This looser wanted to be a radio personality his whole life, and never surpassed the role of intern for Don & Mike. I give him credit for being persistent, that’s the only thing that has gotten him where he is today, (currently nowhere). Rob started out at JFK around the same time and at the same level as CK, ironically CK was the guy who recently fired him. CK is PD at JFK and Rob is a part-time podcaster, fulltime basement dweller nowadays. He’s been offered opportunities aplenty and managed to fuck himself out of success every time. He can’t produce his way out of a wet paper bag and he is a horrible air talent. Now, relegated to Mike’s podcast, he lives in a world of his own egomaniacal sightlessness. He clings to O’Meara’s ample bosom because it provides him with the mother’s milk that fuels his delusion. In Rob’s world he is a successful broadcaster, everyone laughs at his jokes, and the future is so bright he has to wear shades baby!

You’d think a struggling wife and kids would be enough to burst his bubble, guess not. Apparently the family had to downgrade and move out of their recently purchased home to make ends meet, didn’t phase old Rob one bit. My point is I don’t value the opinion of anyone who lives in a fantasy world while his family suffers. Grow up Rob, go get yourself a real job and take care of your responsibilities like a man!

Posted by: Shutup already ()
Date: June 17, 2010 03:50PM

I know Rob personally and it's a shame to see someone lay such negativity on a person they've never met before. Rob's proud of his accomplishments, and he should be. Not a day goes by where Rob isn't recognized for the inventiveness and leadership he's brought to Mike O' Meara's team. He's proud of his family and career. He's got talent, class, and a shrewd, intuitive business acumen when it comes to radio.

Just because you are offended by some of his opinions and jokes doesn't mean you have to make shit up and bash the guy. Just because someone is more successful then you'll ever be doesn't mean you have to be jealous and mean to them.

Date: June 17, 2010 04:14PM

Wow, thanks for proving my point Rob! Rather than working to provide for your family you are here, nice...

Well, to address your concerns, I don’t believe I have fabricated a thing. Rob is in financial trouble (thanks to him). He did move from his townhome recently. He was fired from his job at JFK, a job that barely kept his head above water. He has blown it numerous times when he was offered more responsibility at work. He is currently scraping by collecting whatever meager stipend Mike throws him every month.

If he was actually as attuned to the radio biz as you state, he would have flipped through his rolodex, and landed himself a real job some time ago. While there isn’t much call for overpaid over the hill types like Mike, the industry still needs competent producers and air staff, the key word being competent. The bottom line is that Rob, in his entire “radio career” has not gained any real skill, possesses no talent and is not marketable to any radio entity on the planet. If you want proof, just open your eyes! I hear Safeway is hiring though.

Shutup already Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know Rob personally and it's a shame to see
> someone lay such negativity on a person they've
> never met before. Rob's proud of his
> accomplishments, and he should be. Not a day goes
> by where Rob isn't recognized for the
> inventiveness and leadership he's brought to Mike
> O' Meara's team. He's proud of his family and
> career. He's got talent, class, and a shrewd,
> intuitive business acumen when it comes to radio.
>
>
> Just because you are offended by some of his
> opinions and jokes doesn't mean you have to make
> shit up and bash the guy. Just because someone is
> more successful then you'll ever be doesn't mean
> you have to be jealous and mean to them.

Date: June 17, 2010 05:09PM

Babby Wrote:
> I haven't heard Robb's comment as I don't listen
> to the podcast, but I agree with him if said
> Hendrie is a hack. He's talented with his
> multiple-person conversation ability, but the
> problem is that he has no sense of humor. He's
> just not funny, at all. I listened to Hendrie
> recently and found that he's now doing a wannabe
> Rush political show these days. It was absolutely
> horrible.

Hendrie actually quit that show a while back and is now back to doing his classic format. At least Hendrie knows when to move on when a show has failed.

Posted by: Dan O. ()
Date: June 17, 2010 05:13PM

Shutup already Wrote:
>He's got talent, class, and a shrewd,

Hahahahahahahaha.

Date: June 17, 2010 05:53PM

I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree...
Attachments:
Fail.jpg

Posted by: Angie ()
Date: June 17, 2010 06:54PM

Shutup already Wrote:
> I know Rob personally and it's a shame to see
> someone lay such negativity on a person they've
> never met before. Rob's proud of his
> accomplishments, and he should be. Not a day goes
> by where Rob isn't recognized for the
> inventiveness and leadership he's brought to Mike
> O' Meara's team. He's proud of his family and
> career. He's got talent, class, and a shrewd,
>
>
> Just because you are offended by some of his
> you have to be jealous and mean to them.

LOL - This forum is hilarious. It's hard to believe that anyone wrote this.

Posted by: Stumped ()
Date: June 17, 2010 07:27PM

How do you unpack the psychology of this?

Is it a reply to something Mike said?

Harmless joke, backhanded compliment, unconscious hostility, consciously hostile f u?

Posted by: KarlK ()
Date: June 17, 2010 07:45PM

I think it's a joke, especially how touchy Mike was when Don would kid Mike about his Mother. This was before Don even had his gig, I think. That little dumb video shows that fat guys can be funny. Mike O just cares about selling some shit. But I am just an internet listener, and Mike shows his hatred for us when the heat gets turned up.

Date: June 17, 2010 09:13PM

Mike Source = Funny

That one video blows every episode of TMOS out of the water.

Posted by: The Wurst ()
Date: June 17, 2010 09:40PM

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-mike-o-meara-show

WHY O WHY does he put a camera on his fat ass? The first five minutes are painful to watch, muchless listen to. How the formerly mighty sidekicks have fallen.
Looks like an AARP version of Waynes World for food-a-holics.

Posted by: ass-wiping show? ()
Date: June 18, 2010 06:59AM

Hey Mike, that picture of you showing your gut was taken before your video cameras were turned on. I think it was taken by one of your visitors or press that was there a few months ago. Either way, you're a dumb bastard for posing for such a photo.

And, your show still sucks. You're not funny. Talking about your dogs is stupid and not funny. You admit during almost every show that some thing or another isn't funny - why let it continue? Has BMI or ASCAP gotten a hold of you yet? I sent them a message about your copyright violations.

You let Rob manage too much content - and that's sad. His perception of what should be on the air vs. what is funny is different. We are really tired of hearing about Robb's and your personal life. Word association isn't funny. It sound like a few third graders at the cafeteria.

Do you really want to be known as someone who tries to be funny by talking about his dog's crapping habits? And what a concept, talk for a long time about ass wiping! Now that's funny! I'm sure your 'bonus' show people are going to love having to pay to hear some guys talk about seepage, ass-wiping, and stinky eye. That's sure to keep your female listeners tuned in. Are you kidding me? That's the last thing that any female wants to hear about.

You have really become a pathetic broadcaster. What a decline. Hawking stuff now on your show. Do you think that classy broadcasters like Corrola, Imus, Stern, Don G would resort to such lows for discussion? No, they wouldn't be talking about dogs all the time, ass-wiping, and talking about how broke they were as they sell their assets. Think about it Mike - your decline has been rapid and you really need professional help.

Posted by: Ditto! ()
Date: June 18, 2010 07:41AM

THE problem is that Mike is trying to do the Don&Mike show. Except without Don and without callers. Mike's talk of dog shit is his hope to make his life stories funny and riveting like Don's were. They should give Buzz more air time, he's the only professional there. Mike should have just reinvented the show and tried something a bit more funny/daring. What's out there now is flat out embarrassing. And Not Funny. Mike's insecurities overshadow all else on his fake 1 hour a day of "radio."

Posted by: Phil Hendrie ()
Date: June 18, 2010 07:44AM

Hey Rob

At least I have a job where someone pays me to be ON THE RADIO.

I'm on over 100 radio stations.

Keep sucking O'Meara ass

Your Friend,

Phil Hendrie

Posted by: Robb's Mom ()
Date: June 18, 2010 04:58PM

Robb needs to grow the fuck up. He is in his 40s now and he can't even hold on to a P.O.S. townhouse a year after he mortgages it.

Robb you a glorified Dennis Murphy - you are fun to laugh at but now with.

If you want to be the fat kid Don is forcing to eat Reese Buttercups until he is sick, with his Mom calling in to complain...fine - that is funny and I will listen..but you suck ass as a radio host.

Time to grow up Robb and get a job that supports your family. I don't care if it is at McDonald's, you need to let go of your ego and get a real job. You have a wife and two kids - one with cancer - that you AS THE MAN OF THE HOUSE - needs to support.

Your wife working retail doesn't cut it Robb.

Next time you are at McDonalds getting a fatty meal Robb, realize that the kid behind the counter is making more than you.

Grow up you irresponsible fuck and learn to support your family!!!

Date: June 18, 2010 05:13PM

+1
She's got a point there!

Robb's Mom Wrote:
> Robb needs to grow the fuck up. He is in his 40s
> now and he can't even hold on to a P.O.S.
> townhouse a year after he mortgages it.
>
> Robb you a glorified Dennis Murphy - you are fun
> to laugh at but now with.
>
> If you want to be the fat kid Don is forcing to
> eat Reese Buttercups until he is sick, with his
> Mom calling in to complain...fine - that is funny
> and I will listen..but you suck ass as a radio
> host.
>
> Time to grow up Robb and get a job that supports
> your family. I don't care if it is at McDonald's,
> you need to let go of your ego and get a real job.
> You have a wife and two kids - one with cancer -
> that you AS THE MAN OF THE HOUSE - needs to
> support.
>
> Your wife working retail doesn't cut it Robb.
>
> Next time you are at McDonalds getting a fatty
> meal Robb, realize that the kid behind the counter
> is making more than you.
>
> Grow up you irresponsible fuck and learn to
> support your family!!!

Date: June 18, 2010 05:14PM

An interesting observation…

Now that TMOS finally has their streaming video working, take a trip to ustream, while you are there look at how many times each video has been viewed. Each TMOS video averages around 1000 views, this means that there are 1000 “listeners”! That’s right, a paltry listenership of 1000 people!

TMOS advertisers, are you willing to blow your ad dollars on a podcast that reaches 1000 people? Watch those numbers decline as Don’s show ramps up.

Posted by: Robb's Mom ()
Date: June 18, 2010 05:30PM

willie-hudson-mcdonalds-worker-honoree-a
Ahhhhhhhh.........Shit.....I make more than Robb, Mike, and Buzz combined!
Hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah!

Posted by: suicidal listener ()
Date: June 18, 2010 06:19PM

One minute of Don was better than two years of Mike.

And with Don coming back on Monday, today's episode of "Mike O'Meara's Downward Spiral" might be my last. Even if Don wasn't coming back, I would probably be dropping the show pretty soon anyway.

Good riddance, Mike. I tried . . . but you suck.

Posted by: Dennis Murphy ()
Date: June 18, 2010 07:09PM

Robb's Mom Wrote:
> Robb needs to grow the fuck up. He is in his 40s
> now and he can't even hold on to a P.O.S.
> townhouse a year after he mortgages it.
>
> Robb you a glorified Dennis Murphy - you are fun
> to laugh at but now with.
>
> If you want to be the fat kid Don is forcing to
> eat Reese Buttercups until he is sick, with his
> Mom calling in to complain...fine - that is funny
> and I will listen..but you suck ass as a radio
> host.
>
> Time to grow up Robb and get a job that supports
> your family. I don't care if it is at McDonald's,
> you need to let go of your ego and get a real job.
> You have a wife and two kids - one with cancer -
> that you AS THE MAN OF THE HOUSE - needs to
> support.
>
> Your wife working retail doesn't cut it Robb.
>
> Next time you are at McDonalds getting a fatty
> meal Robb, realize that the kid behind the counter
> is making more than you.
>
> Grow up you irresponsible fuck and learn to
> support your family!!!

I'm insulted!

Seriously, though, Robb has let down his family. He likes to come on here and talk about his "accomplishments." Yeah. Like being a "Tea Pot Tim" for 15 years, making $30K a year. Or sticking with a guy whose radio career is obviously in free fall. Or being jealous of CK because he started out as an intern under you and then within a few years was your boss. Or having a 12.5 share of the Mike O'Meara Podcast (the math...12.5 x 0 = 0). Now he doesn't even have a townhome in BFE, Virginia to house his family.

Wake up, Robb. You've been on the wrong track for nearly 20 years. Time to ask Tom Sader for an assistant manager job at the Tractor Store in Warrenton.

Posted by: Sacramento Radio Guy ()
Date: June 18, 2010 11:13PM

Greetings all you O'Meara haters!

Don't forget to listen to Don Geronimo starting THIS MONDAY on KHTK at Noon Pacific time... that's 3 in the afternoon Eastern time for all you three-toothed hillbillies in Virginia who can't figure out how time zones work. Just use your computer (you know, the TV that has a typewriter) and go to http://khtk.cbslocal.com/ and click on the "ListenLive" button on the right side of the screen.

'nuff said.

Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: June 18, 2010 11:49PM

Sacramento Radio Guy Wrote:
> Greetings all you O'Meara haters!
>
> Don't forget to listen to Don Geronimo starting
> THIS MONDAY on KHTK at Noon Pacific time... that's
> 3 in the afternoon Eastern time for all you
> three-toothed hillbillies in Virginia who can't
> figure out how time zones work. Just use your
> computer (you know, the TV that has a typewriter)
> and go to http://khtk.cbslocal.com/ and click on
> the "ListenLive" button on the right side of the
> screen.
>

Really?

Someone from Sac-town is going to play the " I'm so scary sophisticated" card

Really?

Posted by: U is stupid ()
Date: June 19, 2010 12:00AM

You believe what anyone says here? Right. I'm a Miami radio person. HOWS THAT FIT?
O'Meara's fat ass sucks rotten diapers.

Posted by: Current Fairfaxian ()
Date: June 19, 2010 01:19AM

Hatemotor Wrote:
> Sacramento Radio Guy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Greetings all you O'Meara haters!
> >
> > Don't forget to listen to Don Geronimo starting
> > THIS MONDAY on KHTK at Noon Pacific time...
> that's
> > 3 in the afternoon Eastern time for all you
> > three-toothed hillbillies in Virginia who can't
> > figure out how time zones work. Just use your
> > computer (you know, the TV that has a
> typewriter)
> > and go to http://khtk.cbslocal.com/ and click
> on
> > the "ListenLive" button on the right side of
> the
> > screen.
> >
>
> Really?
>
> Someone from Sac-town is going to play the " I'm
> so scary sophisticated" card
>
> Really?

Having just visited Sac-town, I will say that the city gets it's reputation because it's so damn close geographically to worldly San Francisco. Sac-town wasn't too bad, not really much of a cowtown as one might think, more of a big suburb to San Fran than anything else. It's an early to bed state government town full of boring California state employees with dull personalities just waiting to collect their fat government pensions before the state files for bankruptcy. It seemed more overrun by soccermoms (probably wives of lobbyists) driving their BMW SUVs while drinking their Starbucks & texting at the same time. A lot of wannabe L.A. types living that town... people that couldn't cut it in the bay area or SoCal. Yes, there are hillbillies there too, but at least a lot of them had their teeth.

Date: June 19, 2010 11:38AM

Looks like the gang is kicking off their big event! Well, they will be at a local motorcycle dealership…

Took a look at the event page on the TMOS fb, 41 confirmed attending, strong! Let’s factor in the 180 that checked that they won’t be attending and the undecideds, that’s at least a turnout of 10 listeners guaranteed, so they have already doubled the number from their last appearance. I do hope for their sake that at least a few people show up, I’d sure hate for them to loose another client.

Remember the golf course in bfe that they were plugging an appearance at for a month? They had the appearance, literally no one showed up then the “client” was never mentioned again. I’m sure history will repeat itself in some respect here. Perhaps O’Meara and crew stocked the pond with enough friends and family to give the illusion of a small crowd. I will find it amusing to review the online evidence (or lack of) once the event is over. Mike always turns to the biker events when he’s really grasping, I guess he’s taking a page from the final chapter of the JFK show. I suppose 50 something overweight biker types are his core demo now, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Posted by: Ferris Anyone? ()
Date: June 19, 2010 05:30PM

From Facebook, where no secrets are hidden. Nice turnout for Mike's "Big" birthday blow out. Maybe 10 people?
Attachments:
36304_1345622284635_1353608882_30925373_121629_n.jpg

Posted by: Hannah the Bar-Barian ()
Date: June 19, 2010 07:23PM

Ferris Anyone? Wrote:
> From Facebook, where no secrets are hidden. Nice
> turnout for Mike's "Big" birthday blow out. Maybe
> 10 people?

Looks like the 10 people who used to go to his bar.

Failed bar.

Failed show.

Posted by: Does Mike ever take a bad picture? ()
Date: June 19, 2010 10:26PM

Nice hat
Attachments:
35405_403087240769_667835769_4975445_3180929_n.jpg

Posted by: Howe Embarassed ()
Date: June 20, 2010 01:36AM

Those pictures of today's 'whatever the fuck it was' are hilarious. What a waste of a perfectly good Saturday afternoon.

Mike has got to be embarassed that he is doing a fake radio broadcast on a platform that will barely hold his & Robbs fat asses... in a fucking parking lot no less. The people in the pic above are like, "What the fuck is going on here?" "These guys aren't even broadcasting to anyone right now?" "Lame."

If I was Oscar or Buzz, I would be embarassed to be there. The whole thing just seems so stupid and awkward.

Posted by: Mike caught on camera eating ()
Date: June 20, 2010 08:40AM

Should be his new publicity photo
Attachments:
35635_453273132645_533272645_6085141_921670_n.jpg

Posted by: Homeless Mike ()
Date: June 20, 2010 09:27AM

Mike O'Meara

Mike O'Meara in two years. Drunk and homeless in a park still delusionally thinking he is a DJ and has a job just because he posts shit on the web.

Posted by: trollerz ()
Date: June 20, 2010 09:30AM

Hannah the Bar-Barian Wrote:
> Ferris Anyone? Wrote:
> -----
> > From Facebook, where no secrets are hidden.
> Nice
> > turnout for Mike's "Big" birthday blow out.
> Maybe
> > 10 people?
>
>
> Looks like the 10 people who used to go to his
> bar.
>
> Failed bar.
>
> Failed show.

I went to his bar twice with my landlord/roommate...the cheerleaders werent cheerleaders and i dont know why i got carded three times by two different bouncers for a half empty bar.

Posted by: Lisa ()
Date: June 20, 2010 12:29PM

Carrie needs to think of her kids and herself. If Rob isn't going to support her or his kids, she needs to file for divorce. At least if they were divorced the courts would make Rob get a job and pay support or his lazy ass would go to jail. If I was Carrie, I would be telling Rob to get a real job by the end of the month or I will divorce you and the courts can make you get a job.

At this point Carrie needs to think of her kids and put her foot down.

Posted by: Swarthy Lopez ()
Date: June 20, 2010 05:56PM

Their Facebook page claims 25 to 30 people showed up in Fairfax, but there was some drop-off on the way to Fredericksburg. I take that to mean 10 to 15 showed up, most went back home to Manassas after the Fairfax event and Mike claimed the regular patrons at Hooters as "his audience," when they were, in fact, just there getting wings anyway.

Posted by: trollerz ()
Date: June 20, 2010 06:43PM

at first i was jealous then i remembered they are payed to play nice...the girl with glasses ftw...she seems attainable what with the ponch and glasses

Posted by: Jesus H. Christ ()
Date: June 20, 2010 07:44PM

Why is it that Mike has such strange hand placement in these photos? He looks so awkward and out of place. Talk about a guy going through a middle-age crisis.. jeez. He and Robb should be out looking for work instead of pretending to be 1980's DJs. I hope they picked up some job applications from Hooters while they were there. I hear they need some busboy help.

Posted by: Don Geronimo's Anal Beads ()
Date: June 20, 2010 10:22PM

"Just because you are offended by some of his opinions and jokes doesn't mean you have to make shit up and bash the guy. Just because someone is more successful then you'll ever be doesn't mean you have to be jealous and mean to them."

Don't waste your time. The people posting in this thread are the dumbest, most backwoods redneck morons ever spawned by Mayberry. They don't like TMOS because 98.2% of the content is above their IQ. The only thing they understand are the Belcher's crank calls. These stupid motherfuckers are so goddamn unintelligent that they think we can't actually see through their bullshit the fact that they ALL LISTEN EVERY GODDAMN DAY TO TMOS! Some dumb motherfucker up there ^ posted that TMOS only has 1,000 listeners (that's right, dipshit, numbers greater than 999 include commas), a "fact" that he gleaned by seeing how many viewers the ustream live video stream sees. To that poster ... please dude, turn off your computer, you are too fucking stupid to own one.

Also, absolutely amazing that someone who sucks so bad, as you claim, has a SIXTY FUCKING EIGHT PAGE THREAD dedicated to how much he sucks. God you people are fucking stupid. You are full of fucking failsauce. You can't even see how fucking popular this guy and his show is and the evidence is right in front of your fat, redneck, pork-stuffed faces.

Please, all of you, DO NOT REPRODUCE. America has enough problems.

Date: June 21, 2010 12:07AM

"They don't like the TMOS because 98.2 % of the content is above their IQ"

Really?

If you know which end of the dog the poop comes out of, the show is not above your IQ

I suggest you listen to the MOM show tomorrow, and then listen to Don's show,,,

We'll see who brings the funny

Posted by: Jesus H. Christ ()
Date: June 21, 2010 12:41AM

Dear Mr. Anal Beads,

Mike is just not funny... and Robb is even worse. I must listen to the show to judge it dumbass. I am willing to bet that Mike's little pretend radio show will take a pretty good hit when Don's show debuts, there's no doubt about it. It's fun watching the downfall of Mike & Robb. I would have had more respect for them if they actually would have picked up paying gigs instead of trying to do a podcast. Podcasts are not money making ventures, just ask Adam Carolla.
Why Mike and the guys decided to do this venture is beyond comprehension. It's obvious they didn't do their research before starting this mess. I can't fathom what kind of financial shape Spewak is in right now. What if his son gets sick again? That would be a disaster. He needs set his radio guy ego aside, man-up, pound the pavement and find any kind of work to provide for his family. I used to like O'Meara's podcast, but it just has become old and tired... like the guy himself. Every time I hear Robb laugh at Mike (he's usually the only one laughing) he sounds like a deranged 14 year old. Robb needs to grow up and get his shit together.
As for Mike, he just comes across as a boozehound that talks shit about the industry that put food on his table, clothes on his back, paid for his house, vacation home, car, motorcycle, restaurant... it goes on and on. CBS Radio put a good amount of money in his pocket for plenty of years... he seems to forget that fact. Sure... they laid him off, but he should not of burned his bridge with them. He seems blind to the fact that they could have hired him back in a different market or different capacity later on down the road. I think Mike's sealed his own fate by talking shit about the radio business... he'll never be hired again. The crappy thing is that's all he knows. Sounds like he's fucked.
That's all I have to say, I'll be listening to Don to see what he's doing... at least he knows how to keep himself employed and not bite the hand that feeds him.

Have a good night,
Jesus H. Christ

Don Geronimo's Anal Beads Wrote:
> "Just because you are offended by some of his
> you have to be jealous and mean to them."
>
> Don't waste your time. The people posting in this
> thread are the dumbest, most backwoods redneck
> morons ever spawned by Mayberry. They don't like
> TMOS because 98.2% of the content is above their
> IQ. The only thing they understand are the
> Belcher's crank calls. These stupid motherfuckers
> are so goddamn unintelligent that they think we
> can't actually see through their bullshit the fact
> that they ALL LISTEN EVERY GODDAMN DAY TO TMOS!
> Some dumb motherfucker up there ^ posted that TMOS
> only has 1,000 listeners (that's right, dipshit,
> numbers greater than 999 include commas), a "fact"
> that he gleaned by seeing how many viewers the
> ustream live video stream sees. To that poster
> ... please dude, turn off your computer, you are
> too fucking stupid to own one.
>
> Also, absolutely amazing that someone who sucks so
> bad, as you claim, has a SIXTY FUCKING EIGHT PAGE
> THREAD dedicated to how much he sucks. God you
> people are fucking stupid. You are full of
> fucking failsauce. You can't even see how fucking
> popular this guy and his show is and the evidence
> is right in front of your fat, redneck,
> pork-stuffed faces.
>
> Please, all of you, DO NOT REPRODUCE. America has
> enough problems.

Date: June 21, 2010 09:56AM

Regarding Robb's dire financial straits, I'm reminded of the last episode of the D&M show. Almost unable to keep it together, Don tells Robb: "Robb...you're my best friend in the world." (He later only tells Mike not to "f*ck it up". "It" being the show. Looks like he failed you there, Donnie.) I'm wondering since Don had the bigger paycheck throughout the D&M show run, how much cash does he have stashed away? If Don and Robb are apparently so close, would Don be willing to bankroll Robb if he asked him for help? Or do you all think that Don is bitter at Robb for sticking with Mike even up to now?

Date: June 21, 2010 10:49AM

Wow, looks like this little ol’ thread got to Rob(b)…

The truth hurts buddy, doesn’t it? While you are perched on rented risers in an empty parking lot mirroring the vacant stares that the passersby shoot you, did you stop to think about what’s really important. I’m not talking about your need to play Deejay and address your legions of loyal fans. I’m talking about what yesterday should have reminded you of, you are a father.

That’s right fatass you managed to impregnate that poor woman and father two children somehow. Now it’s time to act like a responsible dad and support your fucking family. It’s not too late, while you are currently on the path that your father traveled before you, you can right this horribly off course ship that is your life. As it stands Cary is poised to kick you out, don’t think she doesn’t muse of that occurrence as she watches you imbibe in your post gorging drink every night. Perhaps you feel as though your fate is sealed in the one bedroom prison that will be your new home soon. Snap out of it melon head!

The opposite of love is not hate it is in fact, indifference! If I didn’t care I wouldn’t post! Here’s the plan: Take an absence from TMOS, hit the street and get a real job, one with a suitable income and maybe some health insurance for your kids. This will be a full time endeavor, there will be no time for the “audio vault”, someone else will have to track down those sneezing/farting cat videos. If you feel the need to indulge yourself keep your little music podcast, you’ll always have that! But keep your head on straight, you are not a marketable radio talent, and unless you want to be a board op/weekender (we all know what that pays, that is once you learn the scheduling software) I just don’t think you are going to get a job in radio. Don’t delude yourself into thinking that you are relocating to Iowa either, you will be in the same boat when the aging Steve decides to sell his pet station and the corporate entity that purchases it blows you out the door.

So it’s simple, quit kidding yourself and quit fake laughing your family into the poorhouse, QUIT TMOS! Get a job, it won’t be easy, nothing in life worth doing ever is. What will you gain? The respect and wellbeing of your family, plain and simple!

Posted by: Reality Sucks ()
Date: June 21, 2010 11:08AM

What, is Don Rob's daddy?? Who cares how much cash Don banked, he don;t owe Rob A shit. That is where friendship, probably Rob's is/was based on the gravy train that was Don. Mike ain't so much that train.

Date: June 21, 2010 11:19AM

Don has learned his lesson about bankrolling former employees. Remember the Charles Broyhill debacle? Ol’ Donnie has moved on. It seems that the former BFFs have exchanged nary an email in quite a while. The only one digging Rob out of Rob’s mess is sadly going to be Robb, if he ever wakes up.

Date: June 21, 2010 01:26PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha…
Attachments:
comment.jpg

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: June 21, 2010 01:55PM

Don Geronimo's Anal Beads Wrote:
> Some dumb motherfucker up there ^ posted that TMOS
> only has 1,000 listeners (that's right, dipshit,
> numbers greater than 999 include commas),

You'd think by now in 2,010 people would know this.

Posted by: Jibbs ()
Date: June 21, 2010 02:22PM

Full disclosure. I grew up in the DC area, I'm 33 years old.. listened to Don and Mike when they were on WAVA, WJFK.. hell even went to a D&M function at the Rio when I was in Jr. High. I enjoyed their show. Was genuinely upset when Freda passed. I moved to Atlanta for 15 years and recently came back and the misfortune of listening to the revamped show.It wasn't great by any means.. at all. Pretty corny actually, but Mike is a DC legend and he deserves better than the ire and ill will you guys dump on him. For such a supposed "failure" you sure do spend alot of time talking about his ass. Ok.. I'm off the soapbox. Having said that, I'll enjoy listening to Don today as opposed to Lavars stammering ass.

Posted by: WAVA Rancheros ()
Date: June 21, 2010 02:26PM

Jibbs Wrote:
> Full disclosure. I grew up in the DC area, I'm 33
> years old.. listened to Don and Mike when they
> were on WAVA, WJFK.. hell even went to a D&M
> function at the Rio when I was in Jr. High. I
> enjoyed their show. Was genuinely upset when Freda
> passed. I moved to Atlanta for 15 years and
> recently came back and the misfortune of listening
> to the revamped show.It wasn't great by any
> means.. at all. Pretty corny actually, but Mike is
> a DC legend and he deserves better than the ire
> and ill will you guys dump on him. For such a
> supposed "failure" you sure do spend alot of time
> talking about his ass. Ok.. I'm off the soapbox.
> Having said that, I'll enjoy listening to Don
> today as opposed to Lavars stammering ass.

Another ringing anonymous endorsement from Rob. Keep up the brave face, loser.

Posted by: U R Mean ()
Date: June 21, 2010 02:46PM

Robb is like the nicest guy in the world in real life, i cant undestand why anyone would treat him with such vitriol and hatred like the people on this forum do. He has worked so hard in his career to make these shows a success, and despite all the unfair treatment TMOS received, Robb stuck to his guns and remained loyal. Loyal to his audience and loyal to his family, both of which he cares for very dearly.

You may not like his opinions, but the man has a big heart, and doesn't deserve the harsh insults from cowardly know-nothings on the internet.

Date: June 21, 2010 02:53PM

Let’s be honest, Rob(b) only cares about one person, Rob! If he was such a family man he’d stop playing deejay, and support his family!

p.s. Robb, just use your real name when posting these, no one is buying the “concerned fan” act.

Posted by: Jibbs ()
Date: June 21, 2010 03:06PM

I'm the farthest thing from fucking Robay. Please believe me.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: June 21, 2010 03:10PM

Nobody gives a shit about Rob(b)'s opinions and no one ever did.

Date: June 21, 2010 03:14PM

As far as I know, no one is fucking Robb, who would? So what’s your point?

Jibbs Wrote:
> I'm the farthest thing from fucking Robay. Please
> believe me.

Date: June 21, 2010 03:19PM

U R Mean Wrote:

>
> You may not like his opinions, but the man has a
> big heart,

The technical term is "an enlarged heart."

Date: June 21, 2010 03:29PM

Don Geronimo's show is on now on the East Coast. So far it's a manic, self-absorbed mish-mash of crazy drops and callers. Bascially an unpolished, unscripted free-for-all of a show.

Should be great.

Also interesting to note is that he is broadcasting on a sports station, but his show is decidedly NOT sports oriented, as he has stated a few times so far on this first episode.

Having a non-sports comedy show on a sports station, you say? Hmmmmm....

Posted by: Pissed Off Fan ()
Date: June 21, 2010 04:03PM

So god damnnitt Mike you are pissing me off. I spent ton of my life laughing my ass off to you and now...what do I get...Poop...Constantly...The entire f'n show revolves around the intake or out-take, as it were, of food!

Now every now and then I'll hear an episode where something grabs my attention and, I am, for a short amount of time, entertained.

But who in the fucking name of anything gave you the impression that you were doing well enough to CHARGE for a bonus hour? I bought the 1st one yesterday for the hell of it...Saw it on ITunes and decided to see if thats where they were hiding the Comedy gold...Nope...Utter fucking disappointment and not even worth the 20 seconds it took to DL...Let alone the 1.99 itunes charge.

Then you say on the show that you "ran it by the fans," to see if they were cool with this. Thats funny..I'm on the FB and never saw post one about this.

FIrst Ronnic Fucks me out of my RAW episodes...Which I then had to steal free of charge...And now I am left jaw hung by the Crap you call a BONUS HOUR.

Seriously...Stick to free shit and hocking crap out of your house. I am officially Un-Subscribing today and Listening to more Carolla, Desktop Stoners and Lewis Black...THANK FUCKING GOD DONNIE IS BACK!

Date: June 21, 2010 04:03PM

It’s also interesting to note, he is broadcasting from his own living room studio!

Posted by: Pissed Off Fan ()
Date: June 21, 2010 05:22PM

I think we all know about that...which doesn;t really bother me..I do a Podcast with some people live from my Family Room...

It;s just the downward spiral..the lies...everyhting..

Posted by: eddie brinkman ()
Date: June 21, 2010 05:33PM

I can personally attest to 30 people who showed up for o'meara event at the motorcycle place

i was looking for razorboy but i think no show

it was too effing hot i left

what is the story with oscar santana's sort of feminine look

and that buzz burbank is a strange looking dude like a gnome

Date: June 21, 2010 06:40PM

Interesting that the MOM crew is off today,

I'm sure they're listening to Don's first day back like all the rest of us

Date: June 21, 2010 09:25PM

eddie brinkman Wrote:
> I can personally attest to 30 people who showed up
> for o'meara event at the motorcycle place
>

Number of O'Meara crew and friends = 15
Number of people who were going to be at the store anyway = 10
Number of people who made it all of the way to Fredericksburg with Mike = 5
Number of bikes sold because of this promotion = 0
Number of sponsorships HD Fairfax and Hooters in Fredericksburg will buy from Mike in the future = 0

Posted by: Get a Job(b) Rob(b) Spewak ()
Date: June 21, 2010 09:29PM

Robb Spewak

Rob get your shit together and get a real job you fucking deadbeat.

Posted by: LC ()
Date: June 22, 2010 12:54AM

Don posted on FB that the people using the live stream on KHTK's site for Don's first show tripled today. Good to hear.

The few things that MOM could triple would be:

1) The debt he will be in soon

2) The amount of alcohol he needs to consume to try and forget how bad he is at his current endeavor

3) The order of fries he buys to comfort his tarnished ego as he lays down for a restless nights sleep thinking about how great things are going for Don and how useless he is to himself and everyone around him.

Date: June 22, 2010 02:31PM

After hearing Don’s show, I don’t even feel like posting here anymore. The same boring dreck day in and day out…

It is amusing to examine the failed “appearances”, and other sophomoric stunts, but “it’s not thick enough” as Don would say. There are new developments around the bend though, the crew is working hard to achieve new levels of disappointment. I can’t wait to experience the failcast in 3D, that’s deep Depression, crew Departure, and untimely Death, we’ll leave off the last D for Mike, because we all know he’s a dick!

Date: June 22, 2010 02:35PM

Today we shall see if MO'M will raise the bar now that Don is back on the air,,,

I still think MO'M could benefit if Don's show turns around KHTK's ratings.

All the little brains at CBS radio will want something similar to fix their hurting station ratings and the next thing you know, MO'M is back on the air.

I'm sure he knows this,,, and if he can just hang in there, he might be able to
get back in the game,,,,

This would also save Rob(b)

Date: June 22, 2010 03:02PM

Mike was handed a syndicated show on a silver platter, O’Meara then proceeded to shit all over the aforementioned platter! His laziness and lack of interest in the product he is producing is the reason he’s sitting in his living room rather than an air studio. It’s true CBS would rather dump fatass and his colossal salary to get lower ratings with lower overhead. On the other hand, if TMOS actually produced any kind of upward trend in any book, he would have been offered a position somewhere (with a significantly restructured contract). No one wants tired old O’Meara or his band of rejects.

His biggest gig recently was in Baltimore, I’m sure his agent had to call in a few favors that were owed to him to make this happen. The only reason that the local management agreed was because they knew he’d be out the door before his radio cancer spread throughout the station. That’s the only way Mike earns a living nowadays, charity! Sponsors, potential employers, listeners, they all pity him and throw him a couple of bucks because he’s Mike from Don & Mike. That well is getting drier every day.

Date: June 22, 2010 03:25PM

YoungDCian Wrote:
> After hearing Don’s show, I don’t even feel like
> posting here anymore. The same boring dreck day in
> and day out…
>
> It is amusing to examine the failed “appearances”,
> and other sophomoric stunts, but “it’s not thick
> enough” as Don would say. There are new
> developments around the bend though, the crew is
> working hard to achieve new levels of
> disappointment. I can’t wait to experience the
> failcast in 3D, that’s deep Depression, crew
> Departure, and untimely Death, we’ll leave off the
> last D for Mike, because we all know he’s a dick!

But you must continue to post! We cannot allow the fleecing of last few blind MOM Podcast fans by greedy Mike with his overpriced shlock to continue. Mike is like Salieri at the end of "Amadeus": The Patron Saint of Mediocrities.

Posted by: e22tech ()
Date: June 22, 2010 03:38PM

DGS adhoc iTunes feed: "http://sites.google.com/site/dgsfeed/dgs.xml"

This should work until the official feed is released.

Open iTunes > Click 'Advanced' > Click 'Open Audio Stream' > paste the above link.

Enjoy.

Date: June 22, 2010 03:57PM

Don just said when asked why he's not plugging Mike's show:

"Listen to the world's best podcast: The Mike O'Meara Show.com".

Date: June 22, 2010 04:04PM

Yabels Wrote:
> Don just said when asked why he's not plugging
> Mike's show:
>
> "Listen to the world's best podcast: The Mike
> O'Meara Show.com".

Like I said before, Don's show will have a positive effect on MO'M

Will it be enough is the question

If Don is successful, some corporate copy-cat will bring Mike back

Posted by: the sourceman ()
Date: June 22, 2010 06:30PM

You know that a reunion is enevatable Don and Mike need each other

Posted by: thesourceman ()
Date: June 22, 2010 07:38PM

Don still kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: FreddieRRun ()
Date: June 22, 2010 08:18PM

After 2 days, Don has more goodness than Mike in six months of his one hour pile of shit. Don = fun. Mike = face treatments.

Don has taken the part of D&M that was the best. The heart.

Posted by: thesourceman ()
Date: June 22, 2010 08:53PM

i agree with freddied

Posted by: Roger that ()
Date: June 22, 2010 09:19PM

Don is it now. I'm done listening to TMOS for good now that I have heard Don for a couple of days. Bye bye TMOS - you were 'king of' fun whuile it lasted, but you have lost/will lose listeners to a better product.

Posted by: suicidal listener ()
Date: June 23, 2010 02:59PM

I deleted my iTunes subscription to Mike's show today. After having listened to just Don's first show, I see no reason to continue with Mike.

Don is genuinely funny and entertaining, while Mike would rather talk about his dog shitting or what food is currently pushing him closer to the inevitable massive heart attack.

I don't think Don's return will get Mike a radio gig. Mike has spent the past two years proving he can't carry a show. Mike is done, and is probably a year away from a third divorce and a foreclosed home.

Date: June 23, 2010 05:08PM

"Worth every penny of the $7.99. I should know, I’m a subscriber."
-Don Geronimo

Posted by: nick sticker ()
Date: June 23, 2010 05:25PM

June.jpgJuly.jpgAugust2.jpgSeptember.jpg

Date: June 23, 2010 06:00PM

It’s nice to see they are hiring the disabled to do their graphic design work. I guess you get what you pay for, shit!

Posted by: George Altman ()
Date: June 23, 2010 06:27PM

Seriously, I wonder how these guys are making it. I know that I'm working my butt off handling two jobs to make ends meet. Maybe Mike has money stashed away but what about Rob(b)? It's hard for me to listen and laugh at the Mike O'Meara show because they should be out working for a living. It's hard to relate to them. I think I'm switching to Don's show as well.

Posted by: DON RULEZ ()
Date: June 23, 2010 07:31PM

Day three of Don's show is incredible. Funny tapes, games, calls. His producer and board op in Sac are good, too. Don's name for the guy is Johnny Mongoloid and today they played a game that involved a woman telling a story about shitting in a kitty litter box and a guy who broke his friend out of prison.
HE BLOWS OMEARS SHOW OUT OF THE MUTHERFUCKING WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Rob(b) "No Job(b)" Spewak ()
Date: June 23, 2010 07:40PM

I really want to know where Rob’s wife is through all of this. I can see Rob being selfish and delusional enough to keep going – but is his wife that stupid to just let him keep puttering along? Rob has had 2 years on his own in radio and he can’t make it. He failed in radio and he is failing in his podcast. When is his wife going to tell him to grow up and get a job? He has had a fair chance, and he blew it.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Sex Cam ()
Date: June 23, 2010 07:59PM

Mike O'Meara

Holy shit! That guy will do anything for a buck!! How the mighty have fallen. Begging listeners for money is one thing - but this is too far. (BTW - he does have nicer and bigger tits than Karl-a).

Date: June 23, 2010 08:36PM

suicidal listener Wrote:
>
> I don't think Don's return will get Mike a radio
> gig. Mike has spent the past two years proving he
> can't carry a show. Mike is done, and is probably
> a year away from a third divorce and a foreclosed
> home.

Are you going to actually use logic and common sense to predict what a corporate radio/ tv executive will put on the air?

How many ghost hunter shows are on tv? How many shows remodeling houses? How many shows about being a cop? How many reality shows are a blatant rip-off of an semi-original idea?

There's like three fucking shows about fucking New Jersey!

Based on this, MOM will definately get another job if Don improves the stations ratings signifigantly.

And the guys who hire him probably will have never listened to his show

Posted by: The End is Near ()
Date: June 23, 2010 10:40PM

This is a sponsor?

http://www.coastergallery.com/

Are sponsors paying in boxes of donuts now? Because I can't imagine these guys had money to pay Mike anything.

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: June 24, 2010 01:10AM

Maybe Mike should work for the rude and obnoxious cocksuckers @ Dish Network Satelite Television service. They could use a fat white guy or two, to try and balance out all the broken-English minority customer service reps they have answering the phones.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Date: June 24, 2010 11:45AM

You overestimate the price of an avail on TMOS. I think we should pool our resources and purchase a schedule for this thread. I’ll flip over my couch cushions and see what I can come up with. You know O’Meara would take the check.

This will be a live read so we’ll need to start drafting some copy...

The End is Near Wrote:
> This is a sponsor?
>
> http://www.coastergallery.com/
>
>
> Are sponsors paying in boxes of donuts now?
> Because I can't imagine these guys had money to
> pay Mike anything.

Posted by: RichieRich ()
Date: June 25, 2010 07:56AM

Every show Don is sounding more comfortable and better. His new team sounds like they have a lot of potential, especially the woman hist who Don got to mention had VD and a friend who sends her pics of big shits she's just taken.
Don seems to have found the balance between calls & conversation, and he was overdoing the sounds 1st day, now they sound great. PLUS Don has 4 hours a day of good stuff. Mike has one hour a day, most spent saying either how good friends they all are. how much they're going to charge for "special shows" and Mike being an asshole and having the others suck his ass. Especially Rob. No wonder Don left them in the dust. And rightly so, they trashed his ass pretty good after he left, with all of Mike's shit about how he finally gets to do his own show, how he will respect the audience, and he'll be good friends with the Junkies. How'd that work out for you, Mike? Got to be killing him Don G is back with CBS. And it sure sounds like there are not many restrictions on what he says. Lots of sex and BM talk.
GOODBYE, Mike.

Maybe you can sell another high priced item to pay off debt.

Posted by: Not Mike O ()
Date: June 25, 2010 08:18AM

Don is on the radio, with all the help that comes with. Mike is doin it from his home,with four great friends. Go Team Mike! Besides, the one hour is FUNNY everyday, and no commercials. I'm glad Don is back, but Mike's show is SO FUNNY there is no comparison.

Date: June 25, 2010 10:32AM

Not Mike O Wrote:
> but Mike's show is SO FUNNY there is
> no comparison.

Please give several reasons why you claim this.

Also, consider this: Don's show has been on for a week and it is already picking up steam and getting better and more comfortable in what he wants it to be. Even though four hours is a bit of a commitment, it's great to have on in the back ground because any time you listen in, it's good for at least a few chuckles. Mike O'Meara show, on the other hand, has really been doing the same shtick for over two years now with roughly the exact same format and no noticable maturity or improvement in the level of comedy. (The podcast incarnation doesn't have "radio gold" like their producer shaving her head and other visual stunts.)
Oscar also sounds out of place when he tries to bring back jargon and phrases from Big O and Dukes that Mike and Rob awkwardly laugh at like they're hip enough to understand what Oscar means when he says stuff like, "When are you going to start wearing his skin around?" In relation to a potential stalker.

Here's an idea. Since Mike's show is really becoming a tremendous failure, make THAT the subject of the show! The only time this podcast has ever been interesting is when Mike is on the verge of a meltdown. Get mad, Mike! Nobody likes you when you're happy. You might save your show by constantly talking about how its failing!

Date: June 25, 2010 10:59AM

YoungDCian Wrote:
> You overestimate the price of an avail on TMOS. I
> think we should pool our resources and purchase a
> schedule for this thread. I’ll flip over my couch
> cushions and see what I can come up with. You know
> O’Meara would take the check.
>
> This will be a live read so we’ll need to start
> drafting some copy...
>
>
> The End is Near Wrote:
> -----
> > This is a sponsor?
> >
> > http://www.coastergallery.com/
> >
> >
> > Are sponsors paying in boxes of donuts now?
> > Because I can't imagine these guys had money to
> > pay Mike anything.

The CoasterGallery is now gone as a "sponsor" of the MOM Podcast.

Yeah. We mock, it goes away, but MOM and crew don't visit here. Right.

Posted by: gotta agree ()
Date: June 25, 2010 11:09AM

Difference between Don & Mike. I sent Don an email dongeronimo@khtk.com. He responded the next day, and answered all of my questions.

ME: Why don't you work with Mike?
DG: I needed a new, fresh start for my life. Mike & the gang are incredible talents, and I am proud of all we achived together.
ME: Why do you say your show is new but you still do the same shit?
DG: The jingles I play are just from my radio background, and the stuff I'm doing is the same stuff I did at WJFK and WAVA. It's all an evolution. When I worked solo in Chicago in the 80's I played games like Guess The Whoopie and Honk 4 Cash and Make Me Laugh. Remember, if you steal from me, you've stolen twice!
ME: Sacramento? Come on!
DG: Believe it or stuff it. Best opportunity, best contract, best security. And I do like it there.

DG: Hope I've answered all your questions. Thanks for the suoopor. And if you decide not to listen, FU! -d.

Think Mike O would do this? I don't. Don may suck, but he's honest. I'll give his show a 2nd listen.

Date: June 25, 2010 11:34AM

Yes four great friends, that not so secretly hate each other’s guts. Exactly what portion of the hour is funny, ‘cuz I think I missed it?

No commercials? Now that’s hilarious! Each “show” is filled with sponsor billboards and live reads, not to mention the various shill sessions for TMOS merchandise. Can you honestly say that no less than 80% of the program is not dedicated to begging for your money? Your loyalty to Mike is admirable but don’t kid yourself, next time you tune in to the failcast take stock of what’s really there. Go team!

Not Mike O Wrote:
> Don is on the radio, with all the help that comes
> with. Mike is doin it from his home,with four
> great friends. Go Team Mike! Besides, the one hour
> is FUNNY everyday, and no commercials. I'm glad
> Don is back, but Mike's show is SO FUNNY there is
> no comparison.

Posted by: Uncle Meat ()
Date: June 25, 2010 03:04PM

The Mike O'Meara Show is great, Don's new show is great. If you don't like one or the other,don't listen. A lot of you know-it-all's on here think you have everything figured out...I say lick it, pinch it and curl it. Pathetic losers.

Posted by: Babby ()
Date: June 25, 2010 03:17PM

Still no posting of the bonus shows here? If you truly dislike Mike, buy a subscription and share his bonus shows for free to cut out part of the show's income.

Date: June 25, 2010 03:37PM

Well you are half right! I listen for the same reason that you slowdown every time you pass a car wreck, I’m curious! The actual content of TMOS is pathetic, but the struggling buffoonery is rather amusing. Please Mike, have another “appearance”, those are my favorite! The hit parade of failures is too long for me to list here, just scroll up if you want to catch up on things…

You are entitled to your opinion, but my definition of a looser is someone who delusionally embraces the same failed vision, no matter the cost to his family’s wellbeing and is too lazy to buckle down and do what needs to be done.

Uncle Meat Wrote:
> The Mike O'Meara Show is great, Don's new show is
> great. If you don't like one or the other,don't
> listen. A lot of you know-it-all's on here think
> you have everything figured out...I say lick it,
> pinch it and curl it. Pathetic losers.

Posted by: BAM ()
Date: June 25, 2010 05:22PM

Explain how the detractors have it, as you say, "all figured out." You say that like some people say "Obama's a communist." Yet, like them, you offer no evidence to support your argument.

Oh, and let's talk about this "pathetic losers" bit.

I hate the show (and unlike some of the haters, once I realized the show sucked I stopped listening...haven't listened since April). I have a good, professional job that I'm successful at. I have a wife and family that I'm able to support. I own a decent car and a comfortable home.

Mike and Robb (especially Robb), on the other hand, are hanging onto a long dead dream, and struggling to feed their families. Yet, they refuse to pound the pavement and find a real job.

That's MY definition of pathetic losers.

Posted by: buzz gets paid ()
Date: June 25, 2010 06:33PM

Buzz got a paying gig for Lindsey Caddilac. heard it on WTOP recently. Looks like it is salmon for everyone.

Pages: PreviousFirst...6364656667686970717273...LastNext
Current Page: 68 of 921

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.