HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: imnotracist ()
Date: March 30, 2008 05:42PM

Im not racist- Im going with FACTS. The facts are that mostly when people talk about "rough areas" 9 times out of 10 they are minority areas- blacks, hispanics, etc, that cause a lot of crime and chaos in the cities.

When black people kill whitey its never called a hate crime. But if a white person murdered black people or minorities for whatever reason (usually robbery) it would be called that.

There was a murder in Richmond just a few days ago where 2 black youths killed a white VCU college student shot him in the back in the park and took his car.


Its because our country is so messed up we take "diversity" to a whole new level by hating the white man and giving to much glorification to people. People love to use the word white trash and redneck, but never say that other word that rhymes with trigger.

Racism is Racism.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Jigger ()
Date: March 30, 2008 05:50PM

imnotracist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
People love to use the word white trash
> and redneck, but never say that other word that
> rhymes with trigger.
>
nigger

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: March 30, 2008 05:51PM

imnotracist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> People love to use the word white trash
> and redneck, but never say that other word that
> rhymes with trigger.

I'm not sure why you didn't post it, given the dripping racism in your post.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Jigger ()
Date: March 30, 2008 06:06PM

pgens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> I'm not sure why you didn't post it, given the
> dripping racism in your post.

These people didn't think they were racist either...

Lynching 2

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: March 30, 2008 06:48PM

imnotracist Wrote:
>> People love to use the word white trash and redneck, but never say


People that defend your position normally do so because they are white trash, and it absolutely boils their blood when other white people view them that way.

Trust me. I know these things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: imnotracist ()
Date: March 30, 2008 08:02PM

But why do people get upset with the facts?

90% of the prison population is non-white.

Most violent crimes are commited by non-whites.

Most drugs and gangs are non whites. Not white trash, rednecks, or peckerwoods. Blacks, hispanics, Asians, etc.

Stop blaming the white man!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: March 30, 2008 08:19PM

imnotracist
Attachments:
u.total.jerkoff.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: March 30, 2008 08:33PM

imnotracist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But why do people get upset with the facts?
>
> 90% of the prison population is non-white.
>
> Most violent crimes are commited by non-whites.
>
> Most drugs and gangs are non whites. Not white
> trash, rednecks, or peckerwoods. Blacks,
> hispanics, Asians, etc.
>
> Stop blaming the white man!


stats please.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: andhesaidcomein ()
Date: March 30, 2008 09:01PM

whoa asians? Do not fucking tell me there are more asians than white trash. So there was the tech shooter, but honestly do you ever hear about a chinese businessman or some indian store owner doing anything on the news, in terms of crime.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: March 31, 2008 06:48AM

imnotracist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But why do people get upset with the facts?
>
> 90% of the prison population is non-white.
>
> Most violent crimes are commited by non-whites.
>
> Most drugs and gangs are non whites. Not white
> trash, rednecks, or peckerwoods. Blacks,
> hispanics, Asians, etc.
>
A repeat posting seemed appropriate...

Well..to all you law abiding Amerikan citizens afraid to live in your communities without a gun this undoubtedly is good news....1 out every 100 Amerikan is currently (not has been) in prison. This is an all time high...higher then any other country including China and Russia. This increase isn’t due to an increase in crime...it's due to longer sentences, mandatory sentences, 3 strike laws and the lessening of the use of early release/parole due to its political backlash.

Needless to say these statistics are slanted toward blacks and other minorities...1 in 15 black is currently in prison. So..it seems to me that white Amerika has yet to come to grips with how to fairly treat our minorities as equals. From 1492 - 1865 we relied upon slave state to control them....from 1877 - 1950 we relied on the segregated state to control them....from 1950 - 1980 the welfare state and since then the prison state. god help us!

By 2050 white Amerikans will be a minority in this country...let's hope payback isn't hell.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2008 06:48AM by Vince(1).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: March 31, 2008 07:43AM

What is entertaining is the Democrats are proving to be the biggest racists ever. Not only did the "Republikans" place the first black Sec of State and National Security Adviser, the campaign of the "first black president's" wife is trying to derail the first serious black presidential contender. I am an independent myself and it is hard to watch the hypocrisy from wherever it comes. But calling Republicans racist after all the African-American gains the Republicans enabled, especially in the face of Hillary's outright racist campaign, is really ignorant.

The anti-Muslim fear mongering that we got a dose of from the Hillary campaign during Potomac Primary time was enough to turn me off... it was really unbelievable what they were posting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: March 31, 2008 09:45AM

I didnt see one reference to democrats or republikans! But your ppoint is well taken...Republikans in the last 8 years have placed balcks in some very senior positions...most turned out to mediocre public servants. As far as the race between Hillary and Obama...i think you are stretching it to make it a case of the white vx black or muslim. It is assumed the source of some of the anti-muslim rhetoric was Hillary based...maybe it was...I have certainly thought less of the Hillary campaign as it has gone on for way too long...but it will end. Then if issues like 100 years of war....reproductive freedom...are important to you...you can vote Democratic. If you want 4 more years of the Bush Administration...you couldn't have a better candidate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: March 31, 2008 09:59AM

I wasn't aware that McCain is being forced to take on the members comprising the Bush administration even though he probably wouldn't be interested in that, but I'll certainly take it under consideration if you say that is the case.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: March 31, 2008 05:56PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1 out every 100 Amerikan is currently (not has been)
> in prison.


wrong. look up the stats again, jackass. you are such sensationalist, do you work for Fox News or something?


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: March 31, 2008 10:05PM

pgens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wasn't aware that McCain is being forced to take
> on the members comprising the Bush administration
> even though he probably wouldn't be interested in
> that, but I'll certainly take it under
> consideration if you say that is the case.

I didn't say that...however, the fact is McCain represents very little change in policies from the Bush Administration...more war...waste and mismanagement.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2008 10:07PM by Vince(1).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: March 31, 2008 10:15PM

Stop with the insults and threats. Here's a reliable source....where are yours? Put up or shut up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/10/opinion/10mon1.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: SE ()
Date: March 31, 2008 11:49PM

Oh you don't have to listen to Gravis...he's just a fat loser: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/86672.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 01, 2008 04:48PM

BBC is far more accurate when it comes to facts because they arent twisting the truth for political bullshit: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7270607.stm

as stated: USA: 750 prisoners per 100,000 people

let me do the math for you.

750 / 100,000 = 0.0075
1 / 0.0075 = 133.33

so, that's 1 in 133 are in prison which is far different than your BS newspaper.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Take a Stand ()
Date: April 01, 2008 07:09PM

Vince1 if you substitute the letter C for the letter K one more time, I swear Ill climb thru your computer and shove your keyboard so far up your ass you'll be coughing on the letter K.

I know your trying to be cute or something.. no doubt a lame reference to the Afrikans or Afrikana in South Africa.. its not the same, stop comparing, and stfu.

thank and have a nice day.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2008 07:14PM by Take a Stand.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 01, 2008 07:19PM

>>> substitute the letter C for the letter K one more time

I think it's Vince's attempt at a Kafkaesque metaphor, sorta indicating a "sense of menacing doom" about the future. (Kafka wrote the book "Amerika").


Anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Take a Stand ()
Date: April 01, 2008 08:59PM

Wow, thats an obscure reference to an yet another Dickensian novel. Either way its getting on my nerves..I can see the a possible reference to the vague athority figures in the story line, but still that is reaching. It would have made more sense if it was a Kaffer he was refering to, oppression and injustice and the like.

He does it every time he posts, so I guess he is just trying to be a twit.

thanks for the education meeper

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 01, 2008 09:42PM

Gravis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BBC is far more accurate when it comes to facts
> because they arent twisting the truth for
> political bullshit:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7270607.stm
>
> as stated: USA: 750 prisoners per 100,000 people
>
> let me do the math for you.
>
> 750 / 100,000 = 0.0075
> 1 / 0.0075 = 133.33
>
> so, that's 1 in 133 are in prison which is far
> different than your BS newspaper.


Wow...if 1 out of 133.33 makes you feel better...go for it. It is still a terrible indictment on our prison nation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 02, 2008 12:49AM

Gravis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 1 out every 100 Amerikan is currently (not has
> been)
> > in prison.
>
> wrong. look up the stats again, jackass. you are
> such sensationalist, do you work for Fox News or
> something?

Vince(1) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow...if 1 out of 133.33 makes you feel
> better...go for it. It is still a terrible
> indictment on our prison nation.


i have proved is my point:
1 out of 133 = truth
1 out of 100 = sensationalism

stop trying to derail conversations and own up for your errors. you eat up sensational reporting like candy and spew it on this message board all the time. your extreme bias is uncanny and your debate tactics have destroyed all your credibility. you have made yourself into joke, a political clown and your logic is on the level of a town drunkard. if i were you, i would reevaluate your position on issues based on factual reporting and statistics and not sensational reporting and wild claims. oh and stop spelling everything political using 'k's as it only hurts your argument.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 02, 2008 07:13AM

Wow..you really are a little too impressed with yourself (as most 20 year old white males born and raised and still suckling at the teat of middle class surburbia are) ...and need to chill out. And if you werent so arrogant and harshly opinionated Id let it go. Here is the original statement made by the organization who conducted the study.

http://www.pewcenteronthestates.org/news_room_detail.aspx?id=36578

Now maybe you think your BBC reference is more substantive then the original researcher...undoubtedly you'll say so even if you don't. As far as me revelauating anything...I dont think so...no one on here as exercised their intellect less then you with your constant insults, obscenties and threats of violence. You must personally know the people who run this BB...otherwise you should have been ejected from the group long ago. I do hope that day comes soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 02, 2008 02:16PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow..you really are a little too impressed with
> yourself (as most 20 year old white males born and
> raised and still suckling at the teat of middle
> class surburbia are) ...and need to chill out.
> And if you werent so arrogant and harshly
> opinionated Id let it go.
[...]
> no one on here as exercised their
> intellect less then you with your constant
> insults


pot kettle black


> with your [...] obscenties

you have a problem with "obscenities"? why would you care? do they scare you?


> and threats of violence.

i havent threatened anyone?


> As far as me revelauating anything...I
> dont think so...


how enlightened of you.


> You
> must personally know the people who run this
> BB...otherwise you should have been ejected from
> the group long ago. I do hope that day comes
> soon.


guess again... and eat cake! - http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/11488/page-4.html#msg-36521


Quote
[url
http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/02/29/america/29prison.php[/url]]The number of American adults is about 230 million, meaning that one in every 99.1 adults is behind bars.

ahh now i see the word strategery they used... it's 1 in 100 adults not 1 in 100 americans.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 02, 2008 02:44PM

lol..well thank god we havent started to jail children yet...oh wait a minute, yes we have..what a kountry...where the best and the worst is offered.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 02, 2008 06:10PM

vinke[1],
   what's with the 'k's?


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lets face it- when someone says a 'rough neighborhood' they usually mean non-white...
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 02, 2008 10:13PM

not a thing

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **    **  **    **  **     **  **     ** 
 **     **  ***   **   **  **   **     **  **     ** 
 **     **  ****  **    ****    **     **  **     ** 
 **     **  ** ** **     **     **     **  **     ** 
 **     **  **  ****     **     **     **  **     ** 
 **     **  **   ***     **     **     **  **     ** 
  *******   **    **     **      *******    *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.