HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I need to vent!
Posted by: Wow! ()
Date: March 06, 2012 04:36PM

Mini van drivers suck.

I wish they would stop talking on their cell phones. They have a huge vehicle with kids and they can't fucking drive. Move to the right. Plus your child can wait to be bottle fed. Find a SAFE place to pull over and feed your child. Little Lisa can wait. You are rude to other drivers when you can't concentrate on the road.

Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I need to vent!
Posted by: Samhain ()
Date: March 06, 2012 05:04PM

I hear you, but as long as there are minivans and slovenly, dim bulb housewives to drive them, this problem is not going away. You will have to be aware for them.

Posted by: curmudgeon1 ()
Date: March 06, 2012 05:48PM

you make a fair point, although you should also include all the dim bulb empty suits careening around at rush hour talking on the phone or texting. your meaningless jobs can wait till you get there. your overdeveloped sense of entitlement does not allow you to run me off the road while you pound 5 hour energy drinks and primp yourself to look nice in front of a bunch of cubicle zombies.

Date: March 06, 2012 05:58PM

^ +1

Who else can we throw into the mix? How about disoriented elderly people who have been driving in circles a few feet away from their houses for several hours before careening into a restaurant or a store! Remember the 83 y/o woman who made a U-turn on 66 earlier this year? These farts should be made to surrender their driver's licenses by their 75th birthday. It should be a state law.

Posted by: lolzzz ()
Date: March 06, 2012 06:06PM

Can I throw in the rich Asians in this thread? They're the worst in their beamers and Mercedes.

Posted by: Vroom Vroom ()
Date: March 06, 2012 06:09PM

Fairfax County needs to step up and find Driver's for all the "dim bulb' mothers driving around in Mini vans.

My kids are out of the house; I would have enjoyed having a chaufer to take me places. Just imagine how safe the roads will be.

Time to hop in my hot Vroom Vroom and avoid the Moms!

Posted by: Backlick Road FCPolice Offcr. smitt ()
Date: March 06, 2012 06:15PM

I'll add one to the mix!

I'd like to see the two officers that sit in the left turn lane on Backlick Road (near the Volunteer Fire Station) move their squad cars off the road.

If I sat in a left turn lane and didn't turn after five or eleven cycles of a traffic light, I'd be ticketed.

Two Officers take turns each week sitting in a turn lane; waiting to give tickets. I guess they need to fill their quota for the month.

While we are worried about Dim Bulb Housewives, the elderly, and cubical zombies, I think FC Police could begin pulling these folks over, instead of clogging up left turn lanes!

Posted by: True ()
Date: March 06, 2012 06:55PM

How come everyday work vans are always being pulled over in Clifton and the mini van moms get a pass.

Oh, I forgot. I have illegal tags and live in PWC. Plus I have weed on me and I am drunk.

I love to hit Trummer's parking lot and go visit the huge bar with great happy hour prices. Fun!

Posted by: f-the bishop ()
Date: March 06, 2012 06:58PM

how about the white vans with a min of 6 ladders on the roof dropping fucking nails and shit on the road? and yes, they are hispanic.

Posted by: PLEASE NOTE ()
Date: March 06, 2012 07:11PM

If all slow or slower traffic would move from the left hand lane to the right hand lane, the world would be a much better place.

They need to put this on some kind of exam or drivers test mayhaps

Posted by: yessss ()
Date: March 06, 2012 07:13PM

Lolzzz you are dead on!!!
9:30-10:00 am is the worst!

Its like they look out every window except the front.

Posted by: egghead ()
Date: March 06, 2012 07:13PM

how about those motorsickle riders!!?

Posted by: Cheese Bus ()
Date: March 06, 2012 07:41PM

egghead Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Into the Mix; The big yellow school buses, or the cheese bus;

Why do you have to wait until every last kid sits down on the bus, adusts their backpacks and tuck their handhelds away BEFORE turning your Red Stop Arm off?????

Waiting six minutes on Hillside drives me CRAZY

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: March 06, 2012 07:51PM

Mer-lin drivers that think the left lane is made for themselves...

Posted by: Wyatt ()
Date: March 06, 2012 08:00PM

while were at it some dingus' (hispanolos) dropped a box full of orange spraypaint bottles at the intersection of westfield and walney today. Keep an eye out for em!

Posted by: Nogoats ()
Date: March 06, 2012 08:11PM

I grew up in this area driving for a pizza delivery joint in the Springfield area when I was younger. Every close call I was ever in was because of some damned stupuid asshole in a minivan. I have hated those pieces of shit and their little bloated troglodyte drivers for decades. The problem is those bloated troglodyte drivers pop out demon spawn little mouth breathers that need to be entertained or have the shit beat out of them while the minivan driver is 1/2 driving and 1/2 screwing around.

Worse is seeing them driving slow and eratic, and when you get next to them there is some fart armed 8 chinned woman yapping on her damn phone. No wonder I cut off that piece of shit. I just assume running all of those pieces of crap into a ditch. An otherwise reasonable person loses IQ points as soon as they step into the drivers seat of a minivan. They ALL drive like complete morons.

I had that delivery job decades ago, even to this day I make it a point to get every one of those pieces of shit in my rear view mirror. If a minivan gets cut off and runs into a tree, GOOD! One less of those pieces of gargabe on the road to get into peoples way.

Another example of how freakin stupid and brainless they are is look how most of them park in parking lots, at an angle crammed up against your car you cannot open your door. You wonder why cars get keyed? Low and behold, some woman comes to the minivan sporting that awhul Kate Gosselin haircut, weighs more than you, totally oblivious to what's going on around her, opens the door of that minivan.

There is nothing worse than minivan drivers. They are all retarded morons, disgusting soccer mom or construction Jose drivers-they all drive like tools. I am glad I am around to drive them off of the road and into a ditch.

If you are a minivan driver, I don't give a crap about you when I am on the road. You are scum.

Posted by: Al Schweitzer ()
Date: March 06, 2012 08:55PM

^^^^^^^
Why u holding back? Just let it out! Tell us how you really feel!

Posted by: Ha ha ha ha ()
Date: March 06, 2012 09:14PM

I love it. I hate those minivan family stickers too. Who cares you gave birth to three shits and own a cat. When I see a man driving those pieces of square crap I know his life must suck ass.

Posted by: Nogoats ()
Date: March 06, 2012 09:42PM

I remembered back to that time some woman in a minivan slammed on her breaks on a 2 lane road just because of a squirrel in the road. I almost bit it. I just let the rage from that do the typing.

Date: March 06, 2012 09:45PM

Don't forget this motherfucking bitch high on vodka and weed going the wrong way down a New York interstate. SHE is the ultimate minivan nightmare come true.
Attachments:
abc_wrong_way_crash_090730_mn.jpg

Posted by: erte ()
Date: March 07, 2012 06:22AM

I need to vent- aggressive hateful tailgating white guys whose sick f-ed up attitude shows up in the way they drive. They have their midlife crisis "sports cars" with dumbass vanity plates using showing some kind of boring job in the govt or military or lawyers...how sad, then they tailgate and flash their headlights because they think they are important, guess what? Even yo mama thinks you are a loser. Grow up.

Posted by: Belt Way ()
Date: March 07, 2012 07:16AM

There should be an additional drivers certification test to be a given before people are allowed to drive in this area. It would cover left lane driving, not using a cell phone, proper lane merge techniques, turn signals, tailgating and over all driver civility and courtesy among other things.

The certification would be required by all drivers that have a car registered within the DC metro area. Other requirements include being a legal resident and having car insurance.

Any person caught driving without the proper certification would have their car immediately impounded and be given a large fine. The proceeds of any fines or sale of impounded vehicles would go to over all road improvement.

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: March 07, 2012 02:49PM

I agree. Mini vans are fucking annoying as hell. They annoy the shit out of me because they are so big and the people driving them tend to suck at it.

They are a nuisance in parking lots because I can't see around them when backing out if one is parked next to me. And I can't see around them in traffic.

And I have to be cautious of them making mistakes because even if the accident is the mini vans fault, I'm still gonna be the one who gets fucked up.

Posted by: longtime un registered ()
Date: March 12, 2012 08:33PM

Nogoats Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I grew up in this area driving for a pizza
> delivery joint in the Springfield area when I was
> younger. Every close call I was ever in was
> because of some damned stupuid asshole in a
> minivan. I have hated those pieces of shit and
> their little bloated troglodyte drivers for
> decades. The problem is those bloated troglodyte
> drivers pop out demon spawn little mouth breathers
> that need to be entertained or have the shit beat
> out of them while the minivan driver is 1/2
> driving and 1/2 screwing around.
>
> Worse is seeing them driving slow and eratic, and
> when you get next to them there is some fart armed
> 8 chinned woman yapping on her damn phone. No
> wonder I cut off that piece of shit. I just assume
> running all of those pieces of crap into a ditch.
> An otherwise reasonable person loses IQ points as
> soon as they step into the drivers seat of a
> minivan. They ALL drive like complete morons.
>
> I had that delivery job decades ago, even to this
> day I make it a point to get every one of those
> pieces of shit in my rear view mirror. If a
> minivan gets cut off and runs into a tree, GOOD!
> One less of those pieces of gargabe on the road to
> get into peoples way.
>
> Another example of how freakin stupid and
> brainless they are is look how most of them park
> in parking lots, at an angle crammed up against
> your car you cannot open your door. You wonder why
> cars get keyed? Low and behold, some woman comes
> to the minivan sporting that awhul Kate Gosselin
> haircut, weighs more than you, totally oblivious
> to what's going on around her, opens the door of
> that minivan.
>
> There is nothing worse than minivan drivers. They
> are all retarded morons, disgusting soccer mom or
> construction Jose drivers-they all drive like
> tools. I am glad I am around to drive them off of
> the road and into a ditch.
>
> If you are a minivan driver, I don't give a crap
> about you when I am on the road. You are scum.

this is one of the best posts ever on ffxu.

Posted by: yupthatsme ()
Date: March 13, 2012 05:50PM

" need to vent- aggressive hateful tailgating white guys whose sick f-ed up attitude shows up in the way they drive. They have their midlife crisis "sports cars" with dumbass vanity plates using showing some kind of boring job in the govt or military or lawyers...how sad, then they tailgate and flash their headlights because they think they are important, guess what? Even yo mama thinks you are a loser. Grow up."

shut the fuck and get in the right lane allready

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.