HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sister of Man who Hacked his Two Young Sons to Death before Blowing up the House Think's He's Innocent
Date: February 09, 2012 11:55AM

This woman is a fucking idiot. He took a hatchet to his two young sons before blowing up the house. That's not the act of someone who is innocent of his wife's murder.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/josh-powells-sister-believes-innocent-wifes-disappearance/story?id=15545887#.TzP57SNq22A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2012 11:56AM by WashingTone-Locian.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sister of Man who Hacked his Two Young Sons to Death before Blowing up the House Think's He's Innocent
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: February 09, 2012 01:40PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This woman is a fucking idiot. He took a hatchet
> to his two young sons before blowing up the house.
> That's not the act of someone who is innocent of
> his wife's murder.
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/US/josh-powells-sister-belie
> ves-innocent-wifes-disappearance/story?id=15545887
> #.TzP57SNq22A

Once you've killed your first son, you've long since turned down crazy street. Killing the second son then yourself by blowing up your house?

That was just a plea for help and understanding. Just let the part where he killed is wife go.

He didn't really mean it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2012 01:42PM by Vexxxed.

Re: Sister of Man who Hacked his Two Young Sons to Death before Blowing up the House Think's He's Innocent
Date: February 09, 2012 01:56PM

This story is so damn depressing. I want to give a big fuck you to the sister, but no one knows what kind of things they'd be saying in the midst of all that grief.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: February 09, 2012 02:13PM

It's a shame she's so ugly, because if she's crazy enough to think that he's innocent, then she's probably a wild fuck in bed.

Posted by: You ain't kidding ()
Date: February 09, 2012 02:25PM

Warhawk Wrote:
> It's a shame she's so ugly, because if she's crazy
> enough to think that he's innocent, then she's
> probably a wild fuck in bed.

God damn, she looks like she fell out of the ugly tree then had it fall down on top of her.

I'm amazed she didn't blame it on Solo and offer a bounty on him.
Attachments:
Jabba_SWSB.png

Date: February 09, 2012 02:32PM

betterthanyoubitch Wrote:
> This story is so damn depressing. I want to give a
> big fuck you to the sister, but no one knows what
> kind of things they'd be saying in the midst of
> all that grief.

If I was wrongly accused of killing my wife and felt like I was being hounded to the point where I'd want to kill myself, I would kill myself. I wouldn't take an ax to my kids and blow up the fucking house. That is the thinking of a psychopath. I think of the terror those poor kids went through and it makes me want to vomit. I just wish this fucker had put a bullet through his head and let his kids try to get on with their lives.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: February 09, 2012 02:35PM

I agree 100000% WTL. I don't agree with what the sister said, just saying that people say some weird ass shit when they're grieving/in shock etc. I absolutely think, especially after killing his kids, that he offed his wife.

Posted by: open eyez ()
Date: February 09, 2012 02:46PM

Warhawk Wrote:
> It's a shame she's so ugly, because if she's crazy
> enough to think that he's innocent, then she's
> probably a wild fuck in bed.

LOLOLOL!!!! While that is a horrible story, and I feel so sorry for those kids...Warhawk, interesting spin and perspective on it!

Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: February 09, 2012 05:26PM

What story are you reading? I just heard on the news she said "Josh did this and to blame anyone else is rediculous" hmmm

Posted by: woof-woof ()
Date: February 09, 2012 06:01PM

This guy was not a human being. Just think his two young sons went running into the house, most likely because they were happy to spend some time with him, and he had a sick trap set for them.

Posted by: Jelly Kelly ()
Date: February 09, 2012 08:27PM

Oh please. He was nice enough to hack their necks first, how is that not a human?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.