HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Reason For All The Minorities Here..
Posted by: Joe Bob ()
Date: December 31, 2011 03:53PM

Perhaps it is a sign from some higher power that you all need to stop being racist, bigoted, ignorant fucking high-income hicks that have never left your neck of the woods and have no idea what the rest of America and the world is like. Why don't you all shave your heads and goose step your way around town.

Have a nice day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Reason For All The Minorities Here..
Posted by: Joe B. ()
Date: December 31, 2011 04:00PM

Huh?

Posted by: no the world isnt like that ()
Date: December 31, 2011 04:01PM

Not defending racism but stop pretending you know what the rest of the world is like. You live in a first world country there arent that many of those in the world. Most of the world is very racist and their countries are dominated by their native race especially in asia, africa, the middle east and south america. Europe is the exception to that like north america is. But like most people you assume the rest of the world is like america

Posted by: Actually it is ()
Date: December 31, 2011 04:06PM

Maybe you should take a trip to Canada or Mexico or some other continent like I have. The rest of the world is NOT like America, true, because it is not as racist, bigoted, and ignorant as America is, and this place is the epitome of that. Yes, we do live in a first world country, and that is all the more reason to NOT act like an intolerant fuck. You have no reason to fear other people here, because it is not like South Africa or the Middle East where foreigners are usually there to fuck everything up and rip the people off.

Date: December 31, 2011 04:17PM

I love how the two countries you mentioned are the ones we share a boarder with. One of which Canada is the country most like us in the world and the other is run by drug cartels. Get off your anti american rants about how they only hate us because were there to fuck their country up no one wants to hear your liberal guilt. Go live there if its so great

Posted by: the way it is. ()
Date: December 31, 2011 04:40PM

call me a racist..i fucking hate the illegal hispanics..

name one place that has advanced, prospered from the illegal hispanics. name just one.

so yes, call me a racist because i respect where i live, respect the law,don't pile 20 deep into a 2 bedroom house , or eat hotdogs on a 7-11 trash can, and then drop the trash on the pavement next to the can.

fuck the illegal hispanics, fuck the people who sympathise with them. nothing but locust.
you like them, then welcome them to your community, you deal with it.

Date: December 31, 2011 04:47PM

the way it is. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> call me a racist..i fucking hate the illegal
> hispanics..
>
> name one place that has advanced, prospered from
> the illegal hispanics. name just one.
>
> so yes, call me a racist because i respect where i
> live, respect the law,don't pile 20 deep into a 2
> bedroom house , or eat hotdogs on a 7-11 trash
> can, and then drop the trash on the pavement next
> to the can.
>
> fuck the illegal hispanics, fuck the people who
> sympathise with them. nothing but locust.
> you like them, then welcome them to your
> community, you deal with it.

And thats the biggest issue for everyone that says America is so racist. Most people dont have a problem with legal immigrants its the illegals they have the problem with. There is almost always a huge difference in how said immigrants act as well. The rest of the world comparisons are just not relevant in any way. No other country in the world has the illegal program that we do. And people are kidding themselves if they think the majority of the rest of the world is some tolerant utopia. Yea they put up with tourists for the money but thats entirely different then having the racial melting pot that we have.

Posted by: Jose Freeloader ()
Date: December 31, 2011 04:52PM

Reason for all the Minorities is? Everything free in America, EBT, Section 8, education, Health Care. I repeat Everything free in America.
Life is grand amigos.

Posted by: Ethiopian immigrant ()
Date: December 31, 2011 06:52PM

I am from Ethiopia and have lived in the DC/Metro area for 10yrs now. Before that i lived in Canada where my family owns couple of Gas stations. We sold those and moved down south of the border. We ended up in Alexandria/Fairfax. We are very happy here, and has a large Ethiopian community. We run two 7/11's in the area (both of them in Maryland). But we like it here and poeople are nice. Thanks.

Date: December 31, 2011 06:56PM

Actually it is Wrote:
> Maybe you should take a trip to Canada or Mexico
> or some other continent like I have. The rest of
> the world is NOT like America, true, because it is
> not as racist, bigoted, and ignorant as America
> is, and this place is the epitome of that. Yes, we
> do live in a first world country, and that is all
> the more reason to NOT act like an intolerant
> fuck. You have no reason to fear other people
> here, because it is not like South Africa or the
> Middle East where foreigners are usually there to
> fuck everything up and rip the people off.

Actually it is. Go to Europe and mention the word "gypsies" to folks in Netherlands, Hungary or Italy and they will go apeshit with every racist epithet in the book.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: RoseLee ()
Date: December 31, 2011 07:16PM

Pinhead the Cenobite Wrote:
> Actually it is Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Maybe you should take a trip to Canada or
> Mexico
> > or some other continent like I have. The rest
> of
> > the world is NOT like America, true, because it
> is
> > not as racist, bigoted, and ignorant as America
> > is, and this place is the epitome of that. Yes,
> we
> > do live in a first world country, and that is
> all
> > the more reason to NOT act like an intolerant
> > fuck. You have no reason to fear other people
> > here, because it is not like South Africa or
> the
> > Middle East where foreigners are usually there
> to
> > fuck everything up and rip the people off.
>
>
> Actually it is. Go to Europe and mention the word
> "gypsies" to folks in Netherlands, Hungary or
> Italy and they will go apeshit with every racist
> epithet in the book.

Gypsies earned their reputation.

Posted by: sling blade ()
Date: December 31, 2011 07:18PM

so did the illegal hispanics. they earned their reputation.

Posted by: where is home? ()
Date: December 31, 2011 08:42PM

Did the person above notice that in Mexico the upper class is pretty white and the lower street begging people are pretty dark? In much of Latin America people do not want to admit to their indigenous roots---they are "Spanish"---yeah, right. Go to Spain and you will see Spanish people. They are white. Some people (very few) in Mexico are white also and they are the ones who have a lot of money and power (people like Vicente Fox). The lower down the feeding chain you go, the darker they grow. OP, you must have had your eyes closed while you were in Mexico.

In America meanwhile, we (or our British ancestors) pretty much killed off most of the indigenous people or put them on reservations (or maybe we just didn't have as many to start with?). In any case, it's a point of pride to say you have indigenous roots here---it's not shameful like it is there. So what's with the OP saying that we are horribly racist? I don't think we are any more racist than other places. I also don't think there's anything wrong with wanting your community to look clean and decent and have some pride in it. If a white family is trashing the neighborhood, I would be upset with that as well. I think everyone needs to start regarding this place as a community and not just a place they work in and then go back to their other place where they can spend the money. We have to be invested HERE or this place (Fairfax County) will be in trouble. Unfortunately, we now have a lot of "white" Americans who are thinking of retiring in those other countries or outside of Fairfax because they have heard that they are cheaper and have committed communities of retirees. Ironic. Everybody is taking their money and commitment out of America. Rest of the world is going up.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: December 31, 2011 09:15PM

Very good point where is home.

Argentina is a perfect example. They believe that shit flows north.

Posted by: Clarence Darrow ()
Date: December 31, 2011 09:41PM

I think what OP is saying is that while it is one thing to not like a certain group of people, for example black people, that it is entirely a different thing to call them a nigger. Afterall, we all have our our opinions, but we should keep them to ourselves and not act on them if they are negative.

Posted by: not persuasive if that's what he's trying to be ()
Date: December 31, 2011 09:54PM

It's hard to tell what the OP is saying actually. It seems like an emotional outburst. Maybe he was recently the victim of an irrational racist outburst and is angry? There is no rational way to measure what he is complaining about. It could be one ignorant highly paid racist hick or he might be constantly bombarded by them---there's no way to tell. It's also uncertain what the "sign from a higher power" thing is---?? This person needs to give more information to be credible. I'm not sold that America is more racist than anywhere else just based on Joe Bob's worldly observations. I wouldn't base my own view on his two sentences here.

Posted by: north springfield ()
Date: December 31, 2011 10:39PM

Must be a real shock when someone comes here from say El Salvador. They come from a country with very few doctors, A place where no one cares if you live or die and having more babies means less food for your other family members. Where a strong wind can demolish your home, insurance is unheard of.

Then you come to the U S. The government gives you a free home with all utilities paid for. You get free hospital and health care. A monthly welfare check to take care of the odds and ends plus a nice food stamp credit card so all families members can grow as fat as ticks. The schools provide you with teachers who speak your language so no need to learn English. Then the more babies you have to more government benefits you receive.

Posted by: Pedro sez ()
Date: December 31, 2011 10:48PM

Attachments:
mexicans45235s.jpg

Posted by: Bud Hoal ()
Date: January 01, 2012 12:38AM

If find sites like this amazing...lots of energy spent complaining and nothing to show for it in the end. There is more to life than this narrow path.

Posted by: Hey Bud ()
Date: January 01, 2012 12:54AM

Nothing to show for it?? How 'bout some of these folks, obviously living really close to the edge of mayhem, taking out their frustrations on a keyboard instead of your sorry ass. Unless your car got keyed....then you do have something to show for it. Did you create a "narrow path" for the guy parked next to you to get in through the driver's side??

Posted by: Bud Hoal ()
Date: January 01, 2012 12:59AM

Ha! quod erat demonstrandum!

Posted by: long for the past ()
Date: January 01, 2012 01:01AM

Bud Hoal Wrote:
> If find sites like this amazing...lots of energy
> spent complaining and nothing to show for it in
> the end. There is more to life than this narrow
> path.

move the illegal hispanics to where your live. you deal with it. your tune will change quick, and you will labeled a racist

Posted by: HayZeus Vargas ()
Date: January 01, 2012 06:56AM

Don't it have something to do with the large upper class in the area

middle class has pretty much been pushed out of area i.e. increased cost of housing etc.
thus you have businesses exploiting the illegals for the service jobs

thus catch phrase Jobs that Americans don't want

but can't do cause of cost of living

illegals willing to live 15 to house and work for lower wages

I guess American dream sort of exists for illegals but seems to me at the expense of American middle and lower middle class that has been shoved out of the way

Posted by: Its Culture ()
Date: January 01, 2012 09:19AM

I have lived in northern VA for over 30yrs and have seen all the changes, good and bad. I believe the root of immigrant-hatred is primarily a result of the huge culture gap.

First generation immigrants from Africa, Asia, South America, and Middle East are coming from cultures that completely lack Western etiquette and, in some cases, ethic.

To me, it's the sum of the missing elements in each immigrants' respective culture that causes the domesticated American such grief and disgust.

Here are examples that we experience in daily life:

1. The blue-collar hispanic guy dropping trash on the ground.
2. The annoying Asian group talking loudly with seemingly no awareness of the setting.
3. The African neighbor that expands his driveway instead of keeping a nice lawn.
4. The Middle Eastern used car guy that has no qualms about lying, cheating, and deceiving a potential buyer.

In all four examples, we as honest hard-working Americans, immediately place judgement on the violating foreigner and condemn them and their entire race.

I wish that every immigrant would immediately assimilate the ideals, ethics, and culture of traditional western America. What I realize after all these years is that it takes 2 to 3 generations before that happens. It just doesn't stick with 1st generation immigrants and it never has.

In 150 years, there will be good honest hard-working Americans that have the same revulsion at the "disgusting foreigners" that you have right now. These Americans will have great grandfathers named Jose, Gupta, and Jhoon Kim.

Happy New Year 2012!

Posted by: real issue ()
Date: January 01, 2012 11:20AM

In northern VA the issue may be a huge culture gap (I do agree with that since I have dealt with all of the scenarios Its culture listed and many more). However, in many parts of the country the issue is becoming economic. As people become unemployed, their ability to tolerate social differences wanes as their own lives become both socially and economically unstable. When a person is dealing with unemployment, it is hard to understand why there are 7 million illegals working in this country. The unemployed person has to compete (although many say they are not competing). By paying illegals less, we have created an underclass of people who do not pay much in taxes (if any) and who probably do not have health insurance (pretty much guaranteed). If you were about to lose your unemployment benefits, this might bother you just a tad. Just saying. I wonder if the OP lives in Great Falls or McLean or has a good job. He might try to look at the other side. I think immigration is great and I love it that we are a country that has many opportunities (at least when we're not in a recession). That said, we are now in a pretty big recession. We might be climbing out and things will get better and in 150 years we will be going through this again with Jose, Gupta and Jhoon Kim railing against the "new foreigners". Right now we are in a painful period. In order to maintain social stability, we need to get middle class jobs into this country fast. As unemployment benefits end (and they are), there will be more crime and social unrest if jobs do not exist.

The drumbeat for more education is good, but education by itself will not create jobs. Educated people will go where the jobs are (no matter what country). Uneducated people will go where the low paying service jobs are (which seems to be here in the US more and more). We've got to get those high paying jobs here in the US.

Posted by: do as I say not as I do ()
Date: January 01, 2012 04:11PM

long for the past Wrote:
> move the illegal hispanics to where your live. you
> deal with it. your tune will change quick, and you
> will labeled a racist

Right on the money. Although the Kennedy clan was very generous with taxpauer money for welfare programs you never saw any section 8 housing near their homes.

Date: January 01, 2012 04:16PM

do as I say not as I do Wrote:

>
> Right on the money. Although the Kennedy clan was
> very generous with taxpauer money for welfare
> programs you never saw any section 8 housing near
> their homes.

Its funny how he was very charitable with tax payer money but made the most minimal of donations with his personal money

Posted by: Steve Rogers, Captain America ()
Date: January 02, 2012 10:52AM

The minorities are here because White people want them here. White people gave up their native European cultures to assimilate in America and they latch on other cultures to make up for the lack of their own.

- Ethnic restaurants
- Asian/Latino/Black girls for White guys who are too lame for White girls
- Someone for lower status White people to look down on
- Black people to play sports and rap and act like niggers for entertainment
- Black guys for fat/unattractive White girls
- Latinos for cheap labor

Minorities are just entertainment for Whites.

Posted by: making no sense ()
Date: January 02, 2012 10:57AM

"White people gave up their native European cultures to assimilate in America"

Really? Please explain how they assimilated with the Native culture that was here.

I would submit that immigrants are here so the businesses can have labor (whether those immigrants are "minorities" is irrelevant).

Date: January 02, 2012 11:16AM

making no sense Wrote:
> "White people gave up their native European
> cultures to assimilate in America"
>
>
> Really? Please explain how they assimilated with
> the Native culture that was here.
>
> I would submit that immigrants are here so the
> businesses can have labor (whether those
> immigrants are "minorities" is irrelevant).

When the Germans/Irish/Italians/etc. came to America, there were tensions with the Whites already here because they kept their culture. They dropped their culture because they knew as long as there were cultural differences there would be drama. White (Liberal) people defend minorities because they don't want drama, they know that Blacks/Latinos/Asians will never assimilate but they are too scared to call them out on it.

Posted by: bigots are lame ()
Date: January 02, 2012 11:32AM

Hey "Captain America"!

Go crawl back uder your rock- u ignorant bigot!

Posted by: bigots are lame ()
Date: January 02, 2012 11:33AM

Hey "Captain America"!

Go crawl back UNDER your rock- u ignorant bigot!

Date: January 02, 2012 11:43AM

bigots are lame Wrote:
> Hey "Captain America"!
>
> Go crawl back UNDER your rock- u ignorant bigot!

You mad nigger?

Posted by: to Captain ()
Date: January 02, 2012 02:01PM

"When the Germans/Irish/Italians/etc. came to America, there were tensions with the Whites already here because they kept their culture. They dropped their culture because they knew as long as there were cultural differences there would be drama. White (Liberal) people defend minorities because they don't want drama, they know that Blacks/Latinos/Asians will never assimilate but they are too scared to call them out on it."

I think you are confusing ethnicity with race. You are basically saying that white people can assimilate with other white people, but Blacks/Latinos/Asians cannot (Latino is an ethnicity by the way---not a race). I really disagree with you. This is a two way street. If people like you believe they will never assimilate, I guess they never will.

Also, Germans/Irish/Italians didn't exactly "drop their culture". Please define culture. I'm of German descent and I still had a polka band at my wedding, eat sausages, and celebrate Christmas. Nobody bothers me about these things (or if they do, I consider that they have some kind of insecurities about who they are). Sure, I had to drop my language, but the Blacks/Latinos/Asians are doing the same things. I think you are pretty impatient on this "assimilation" business. Stop meddling in the lives of others. And don't worry, "they" won't change who you are---you seem pretty self assured.

Date: January 02, 2012 02:17PM

to Captain Wrote:
> I think you are confusing ethnicity with race.
> You are basically saying that white people can
> assimilate with other white people, but
> Blacks/Latinos/Asians cannot (Latino is an
> ethnicity by the way---not a race). I really
> disagree with you. This is a two way street. If
> people like you believe they will never
> assimilate, I guess they never will.
>
> Also, Germans/Irish/Italians didn't exactly "drop
> their culture". Please define culture. I'm of
> German descent and I still had a polka band at my
> wedding, eat sausages, and celebrate Christmas.
> Nobody bothers me about these things (or if they
> do, I consider that they have some kind of
> insecurities about who they are). Sure, I had to
> drop my language, but the Blacks/Latinos/Asians
> are doing the same things. I think you are pretty
> impatient on this "assimilation" business. Stop
> meddling in the lives of others. And don't worry,
> "they" won't change who you are---you seem pretty
> self assured.

Minorities don't want to assimilate to American (White) culture. Why don't you ask them and see what they say? Blacks call Black people "acting White" Uncle Toms. Asian men hate the fact that Asian women love White guys and they can't get White women and aren't respected by Whites no matter what they achieve. Latino's want to take over the United States by having kids, and don't think for one second that the Americanized Latinos aren't in silent support of this.

I can tell by the second paragraph that you posted that you are the type I'm talking about, you don't want drama with minorities.

Posted by: Hannity ()
Date: January 04, 2012 03:27PM

Can't we all just agree that the world would be a better place if we valued our fellow human? We only get someone when we progress.

Posted by: to Captain ()
Date: January 04, 2012 03:56PM

you wrote:

"I can tell by the second paragraph that you posted that you are the type I'm talking about, you don't want drama with minorities."

Hey, I don't want drama with anybody---I care not what color, race, sex, religion, etc. they are.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: January 04, 2012 04:02PM

Immigrants come here for the "free" education that my tax dollars pay for, while I'll be paying off student loans for the next 20 years. They also get better small business loans than citizens - people born and raised here. They qualify for living assistance if they don't find work, and aren't pushed to learn to speak our country's language: English. It's made okay for immigrants to continue their shitty lifestyles they carry over from their native countries, so politicians can get the votes and make their money - not worried about turning our country into shit.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: January 04, 2012 04:15PM

john d thompson Wrote:
> I blame guyrit for this.

Yeah, fuck that guy.

Posted by: NAZI ()
Date: January 04, 2012 04:54PM

THIS SITE IS AGAINST MINORITIES

Posted by: chad pukes ()
Date: January 04, 2012 04:57PM

It's economics Plus lax enforcement of illegals

Posted by: need tax money somehow ()
Date: January 04, 2012 05:08PM

It's okay to give away "free" education if the people who get it give back. It's not okay if they don't and people are now in double hock to pay for their kids' educations (because there aren't the tax dollars there to subsidize our public colleges anymore). Especially if those people in hock have been playing by the rules and paying their taxes and contributing all along. Yes, they will be more than slightly ticked off. Maybe the immigrants or illegals or whomever are not to blame for this---maybe it is the greedy business owners who wanted the cheap labor. Whatever it is, the middle class is paying . . . and not loving it. We can only support so many people who are not paying taxes! This is only going to get worse if there are no reforms to the "system".

Posted by: 0. ()
Date: January 06, 2012 04:14AM

JUDEN RAUS!

Posted by: Dear, dear... ()
Date: January 10, 2012 03:44PM

I find it unbelievably sad...

I understand the rage coming from people stealing other people, or causing trouble... but really? These people (hispanics, gypsies... whatever) are running away for a reason, causing issues for a reason. Not saying it's right, but I believe accusing and blaming them and kicking their butts as soon as possible is the wrong way of changing the world for it to be a better place. Answering violence with violence will only lead to more violence, psychologically or physically speaking. Instead of blaming it all on others, how about we try looking at the bigger picture? The CAUSE of all this? Political issues in every country that need to be solved, inequalities, coming from everywhere in the world. And USA, Canada and all great political powers have built their initial strength from colonialism; it all began there. We are all, in a way, to blame for what is now, and we are all to do something for a better world; without violence because God knows the means don't justify the ends.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 10, 2012 04:03PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 12:09PM by Alias.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.