HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'm in love!!!
Posted by: Oh wowy wow ()
Date: December 24, 2011 08:24PM

Who else ???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm in love!!!
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 24, 2011 08:25PM

life is honestly not worth living

Posted by: WITH?>!?!?!??!?!RWs ()
Date: December 24, 2011 08:25PM

with who?

Date: December 24, 2011 08:26PM

You need love!!! It will come my brother

Date: December 24, 2011 08:33PM

I was in love once. She reached into my chest, ripped my heart out, and tossed it on the sidewalk, then walked away, and while she was walking away, she was texting. She didn't even care enough to throw my still beating heart into a dumpster. Didn't even care enough to chuck it as hard as she could against the wall. She just casually reached in, pulled it out of my chest, and kind of tossed it underhand, nonchalant as can be, onto the sidewalk. Like "hey, there you go. Go get it if you want it. I have to go do something else, besides stand here in front of your stupid ugly face and fat, sweaty body". That's basically what she said, and what she did. And that's not an exaggeration, whatsoever. "There. Pick it up and take it with you if you want it. I have shit to do. Later, loser". That's what she did. That's love. I never picked it up. I let it sit there, on the sidewalk. Left it there, walked away. "There, goblin. Pick it up if you want it. I have better things to do. Now move out of my way". That's what she said, word for word. Exactly. That's love. How do you like it now? How is it now? Are you still in love, friend? Are you?

Posted by: Oh wowy wow! ()
Date: December 24, 2011 08:53PM

You will find a new one
Old with the old cunts
In with the new

Date: December 24, 2011 08:54PM

Oh wowy wow! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You will find a new one
> Old with the old cunts
> In with the new

with T.S

Date: December 24, 2011 08:57PM

I find most females I meet to be extremely coarse and unappealing in how materialistic and pop culture-driven they come across...and almost 100 percent of them have had a hard dick inside their pussy, ass or mouth, or all three, many many times before I've met them. And that bothers me. Where are the nice girls at?

Posted by: Peep this ()
Date: December 24, 2011 08:59PM

Ur expectations r too high.. Get a Clue

Date: December 24, 2011 08:59PM

how many hard dicks has your lovely wife had inside her ass pussy and mouth before you? Riding on a hard dick, sucking on it, jacking it, grinding on it. That's your wife. Your wife has been grinding sucking and jacking on a hard male dick. How does that make you F-ing feel?

Posted by: Someday ()
Date: December 24, 2011 09:00PM

God willing, Mr.Misery will utter those words.

Posted by: not with TS ()
Date: December 24, 2011 09:02PM

no way. i dont like mr misery at at all i will never like him and i cant love such a dickless crybaby of a man like him

Date: December 24, 2011 09:07PM

women who love to suck on dicks and shove them in their pussies and grind on them up and down and back and forth and suck and jack them until white stuff explodes all over their face and tits.............how can you look a person like that in the eye? Just look at the next female human being you see.....and think of her jacking and sucking and slobbering all over a big hard slimy veiny bulging, pulsating DICK, licking it, sucking it, blowing it and the cum dripping down her chin and onto her tits, swallowing the cum, gurgling it back up, swallowing it again, licking the dick clean of the excess cum and smearing and rubbing all the excess semen and cum onto her tits and into her ass. And then tell me if you can RESPECT or even pay attention to any of the bullshit that comes out of her dumb mouth.

Date: December 24, 2011 09:11PM

women make me sick.

where the hell do they get off sucking and fucking dicks all over the damn place and then acting like they deserve respect or to be listened to, like human beings? Any animal that does that sort of thing is just that. An animal.

Date: December 24, 2011 09:15PM

Cameron Diaz, the American actress, has had multiple large male penises in her mouth and vagina and possibly her anus at multiple times in her life, and she has LOVED every second of it..............and you can't even argue with that. She has had penis inside of her body. In her mouth. Maybe in her anus. She's had dicks in her body, pumping and pounding and squirting semen inside and onto her body.

and I'm supposed to sit here and watch her movies and not think about that? I'm supposed to listen to her dumb voice when she talks? Knowing what I know about her having cocks inside her vagina and mouth, and doing all those things at various times in her life? How can you watch her dumb movies and think about anything but that? Or pay attention to the stupid shit that comes out of her stupid mouth? And the same goes for any other woman on the planet, in any other situation whatsoever. How do you not think of that? And pay attention to the dumb crap that's coming out of her face while she talks?

Posted by: rofl @ miz ()
Date: December 24, 2011 09:16PM

if u ever got a bj from a woman u'd ask her to marry u so stfu u faggot virgin loser

Posted by: Whocares ()
Date: December 24, 2011 09:16PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> women who love to suck on dicks and shove them in
> their pussies and grind on them up and down and
> back and forth and suck and jack them until white
> stuff explodes all over their face and
> tits.............how can you look a person like
> that in the eye? Just look at the next female
> human being you see.....and think of her jacking
> and sucking and slobbering all over a big hard
> slimy veiny bulging, pulsating DICK, licking it,
> sucking it, blowing it and the cum dripping down
> her chin and onto her tits, swallowing the cum,
> gurgling it back up, swallowing it again, licking
> the dick clean of the excess cum and smearing and
> rubbing all the excess semen and cum onto her tits
> and into her ass. And then tell me if you can
> RESPECT or even pay attention to any of the
> bullshit that comes out of her dumb mouth.

So what that's how they learn. You want a Virgin? They are the worst

Posted by: Dirks dirka ()
Date: December 24, 2011 09:17PM

Misery has mommy issues!!!! Lololololol . Ur an easy read

Date: December 24, 2011 09:19PM

I want a clean young female woman who is not dirty and coarse and crass and who doesn't keep up with the fucking Kardashians. I want the female version of Meade. I'll admit it. That's what I want. And I'm as serious as a heart attack.

Posted by: duhhhhhhh ()
Date: December 24, 2011 09:20PM

his mom gave him a bj ate age 6 and he liked it and asked her to do it in church one day and shocked and appauled everyone and then his mom beat the shit out of him so thats why he hates women and jesus

Posted by: Miz is not a fan of getting bj's ()
Date: March 30, 2020 10:45PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> women who love to suck on dicks and shove them in
> their pussies and grind on them up and down and
> back and forth and suck and jack them until white
> stuff explodes all over their face and
> tits.............how can you look a person like
> that in the eye? Just look at the next female
> human being you see.....and think of her jacking
> and sucking and slobbering all over a big hard
> slimy veiny bulging, pulsating DICK, licking it,
> sucking it, blowing it and the cum dripping down
> her chin and onto her tits, swallowing the cum,
> gurgling it back up, swallowing it again, licking
> the dick clean of the excess cum and smearing and
> rubbing all the excess semen and cum onto her tits
> and into her ass. And then tell me if you can
> RESPECT or even pay attention to any of the
> bullshit that comes out of her dumb mouth.

He says he doesn't like blowjobs. So he just laid on his back on his filthy bare mattress and let Monique Wells rub her smelly gash on his little nubbin.
Attachments:
bed_25.jpg
fat_mo.jpg

Posted by: right under your nose ()
Date: March 31, 2020 04:41PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> I want a clean young female woman who is not dirty
> and coarse and crass and who doesn't keep up with
> the fucking Kardashians. I want the female version
> of Meade. I'll admit it. That's what I want. And
> I'm as serious as a heart attack.

Ding, ding, ding. There's your answer: Meade himself. Meade Skelton has more estrogen and bigger tits than your current sex partner Monique Wells. It's been said by many people that Monique looks like a young teenage black boy -- and a dirty tatted-up one at that. Meade on the other hand is clean, soft, and feminine with a dick that judging by his crotch photos isn't much bigger than your own. Meade is not coarse and crass, and he can cook. Meade even has a car and a valid license!

William, it is time you stopped hating on Meade just because he has more artistic talent than you and is more successful at going through life without bankrupting his family, stalking people, sending death threats to strangers, and attacking his own father. You are the author of at least 90% of the posts on this site about Meade. Everyone knows that deep down you really love Meade nearly as much as you love eesh, and that's why you harass him so much.

Furthermore you're in luck because Meade loves to eat. The way to Meade's heart is through his stomach. Buy Meade a Happy Meal and he will fuck you just as the little whore Monique Wells did.
Attachments:
meades_boobs_2.gif
teenage black boy.jpg

Posted by: Monique Skelton has a nice ring ()
Date: March 31, 2020 07:50PM

Marriages with all these gender-fluid characters make things confusing.

Monique Skelton or Meade Wells
William Skelton or Meade Moreno

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.