HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
police shot my friend over can of mase
Posted by: justice for Him ()
Date: December 22, 2011 01:59AM

PG county shot and killed my brother from another mother last week saying he was 'branishing' a gun but when they went up to him they realize he was holding a can of bear mase..they called it case of suicide by cop saying he didn't comply when they said 'drop the gun' and that he lunged at him. if he had a gun wouldn't he have shot them? why can cops get away with things like this? he wasn't suicidal and he wasn't even holding the mase in the air. justice will be served. cops take matters into their own hands so will those who really carry guns....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: police shot my friend over can of mase
Date: December 22, 2011 09:00AM

your brother from another mother ? what about your niece that is also your half sister ?

Posted by: Mocking Bird ()
Date: December 22, 2011 09:32AM

"branishing" and "mase?" Have you already knocked back a few 40's?

I already have zero sympathy for your brother, and, this is rare for me to say, but I'm 100% behind the cops on this one...

Posted by: not polite to point ()
Date: December 22, 2011 09:42AM

Sooo... what lawyer have you retained and what are you and your "family" willing to settle for?

Posted by: Readit ()
Date: December 22, 2011 09:55AM

If you have a gun police it's reason enough for FFX cops to shoot you on site.

Posted by: 123 ()
Date: December 22, 2011 10:29AM

Readit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you have a gun police it's reason enough for
> FFX cops to shoot you on site.

Yeah they draw them if you sneeze or look at em funny, in my case i moved my right hand to turn the car off and hollow points were about an inch from my face.
this happened in ffx btw. For their own safety, etc. Welcome to a police state, you pg gutter trash

Posted by: 456 ()
Date: December 22, 2011 10:35AM

123 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Readit Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you have a gun police it's reason enough for
> > FFX cops to shoot you on site.

inb4 sal culosi. Who in their right mind has a can of bear mace in their posession. BEAR MACE. MACE THAT IS MEANT TO BE USED ON BEARS. THE FUCKING ANIMALS THAT EAT PEOPLES FACES OFF AND GO ON RAMPAGES. sounds like if he lunged torward the officer with a can of bear mace, the exact appropriate action was taken. Shot that crack head homie of urs before he maced that cop in the eyes, took his gun, and went back home to adams morgan to pass out on a bench somewhere. Not better for you, but society will benefit i am sure.

Posted by: TROLOLOLOLOL ()
Date: December 22, 2011 02:08PM

you all have just been trolled.

Posted by: nice troll loser ()
Date: December 22, 2011 06:19PM

You troll about as well as you spell. You suck at both.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: December 23, 2011 06:22PM

Yeah, I knew a guy who once got shot in PG County by the police for answering his door. According to PG County Police, all targets of suspicion are to be judged and executed at a moments notice, rewards will be offered for the quickest draw down, and the most accurate shot placement. As a "Suspect", if you require more than a full magazine to fall down, your family will also be rewarded a hefty sum and an Ironman award.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Big Dog ()
Date: December 23, 2011 07:52PM

Lesson learned by everyone else, i hope, listen to the po-po when they are pointing a gun at you and yelling.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.