HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 03, 2011 07:49AM

Harry, I want to make u a mix tape.









let me
.
Attachments:
Hokusai_The_Ghost_Kohada_Koheiji.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: for harry ()
Date: December 03, 2011 10:13AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Authorized Agent for Harry Tuttle ()
Date: December 03, 2011 01:39PM

Dear Mr. Misery,

Good greetings.

On behalf of Mr. Tuttle I am responding to your request, acting as his authorized agent in this matter.

Mr. Tuttle, as you know, is very interested in and appreciative of a wide variety of music. He is pleased to know that you, too, are a music lover. Mr. Tuttle thinks that if more people spent more time listening to music, rather than committing acts of violence, war, and other crimes, the world would be a much better place. As such, Mr. Tuttle regards you as what he famously calls a "plus person" rather than a "minus person."

Congratulations!

With respect to the proposed "mix tape," Mr. Tuttle said he would happily welcome such a gift; however he makes no promise or warranty that he will listen to said tape in a timely fashion. Mr. Tuttle, as I'm sure you understand, is a very busy man. He did specifically request that I tell you that he would, perhaps, listen to the tape the next time he's in "Faggotville," but he didn't know when that would be, if ever.

In any event, if I haven't managed to completely discourage you, just send the damn tape to my attention at the below address. Make sure to include a $20 bill (cash) for processing.

With all good wishes, I am,

Very truly yours,

Dick B. Long, MF
Administrative Assistant
& Authorized Agent for
Harry Tuttle
c/o Tuttle Enterprises, Inc.
1 Bunnyman Bridge
Clifton, VA 20124

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 03, 2011 02:26PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: December 03, 2011 02:27PM

This part of the mix tape?

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: shit song ()
Date: December 03, 2011 02:28PM

seriously dude that song is horrible and very gay

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 03, 2011 02:30PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This part of the mix tape?


yes. listen to the words.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: December 03, 2011 02:31PM

Is it gay to make a mix tape for a dood? I'll share my opinion after 5 others share theirs...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: December 03, 2011 02:32PM

Lawlz.

LET ME LET ME LET ME LET ME

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This part of the mix tape?
>
>
> yes. listen to the words.

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: big d ()
Date: December 03, 2011 02:41PM

put this on yer mix please.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: mary anne ()
Date: December 03, 2011 02:43PM

there seems to be alot of homosexuals here....is this normal?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 03, 2011 02:45PM

mary anne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> there seems to be alot of homosexuals here....is
> this normal?






There seems to be a lot of female impersonators here.....is this normal?

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: mary anne ()
Date: December 03, 2011 02:47PM

you are a female pretending to be a man..Is that normal?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 03, 2011 02:47PM

mary anne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you are a female pretending to be a man..Is that
> normal?




Yes, it's called being trisexual.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: A Harry Tuttle Classic ()
Date: December 03, 2011 02:49PM



Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lawlz.
>
> LET ME LET ME LET ME LET ME
>
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > This part of the mix tape?
> >
> >
> > yes. listen to the words.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Sick of it all ()
Date: December 03, 2011 04:09PM

I'm tired of seeing this misery /Tuttle shit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: December 03, 2011 04:11PM

I'm tired of seeing porn in every thread...

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Me tooi ()
Date: December 03, 2011 04:12PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm tired of seeing porn in every thread...


Blame your retarded step son

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: King Tutt ()
Date: December 03, 2011 04:13PM

1up...at first I thought I was ghey for not liking pussy pics all the time, but this shit gots to go.


Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm tired of seeing porn in every thread...

Stay tuned for my new album "Tune in" available on iTunes this summer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: December 03, 2011 04:14PM

I am hereby reporting every pornographic image that is posted without appropriate NSFW disclaimers

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: King Tutt ()
Date: December 03, 2011 04:17PM

You don't have to be a bitch about it tho, Captain Killjoy.


Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am hereby reporting every pornographic image
> that is posted without appropriate NSFW
> disclaimers

Stay tuned for my new album "Tune in" available on iTunes this summer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: cools songs for Harry ()
Date: December 03, 2011 04:23PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm tired of seeing porn in every thread...


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: c;mon!! ()
Date: December 03, 2011 04:56PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Harry, I want to make u a mix tape.
>
>
>
>

POST MORE SONGS FOR HIM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: nopee ()
Date: December 03, 2011 04:58PM

c;mon!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Harry, I want to make u a mix tape.
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> POST MORE SONGS FOR HIM


no mr.misery.....go fuck urself

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: December 03, 2011 06:53PM

Miz, you still on the banned wagon?

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: getting into it ()
Date: December 03, 2011 07:04PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miz, you still on the banned wagon?


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: JBass often wears ()
Date: December 03, 2011 07:11PM

a turtleneck and "Captain's" hat.

He also frequently makes a long succession of muskrat sounds when ordering a meal, to the great amusement/concealed irritation of his guests and the waitress.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 04, 2011 01:16AM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miz, you still on the banned wagon?


yep, I'm as banned as the day is long.



why is Cary doing this?

hario.......I say it's time you and I got to the bottom of this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 04, 2011 01:21AM

I need love.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: mommas boy ()
Date: December 04, 2011 01:22AM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I need love.


you need your mother

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 04, 2011 01:29AM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> yep, I'm as banned as the day is long.
>
>
>
> why is Cary doing this?
>
> hario.......I say it's time you and I got to the
> bottom of this.




So why go out of your way to post? Just stay away.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: wut ()
Date: December 04, 2011 01:33AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > yep, I'm as banned as the day is long.
> >
> >
> >
> > why is Cary doing this?
> >
> > hario.......I say it's time you and I got to
> the
> > bottom of this.
>
>
>
>
> So why go out of your way to post? Just stay away.


I thought eesh was your friend Mis?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Control ur impulse Mis ()
Date: December 04, 2011 01:52AM

I don't know why Mis acts confused as to why he's banned...'you bumped over god knows how many threads under Mr.O... It was very dumb of you to do. You need to get some self control and refrain from doing annoying shit to avoid future bans

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: December 04, 2011 07:24AM

Stinky pussy....

Signatures are for fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 04, 2011 12:40PM

I am not Mr. Orgasm Bump. Cary knows this, I assume. If he doesn't, he should. I am not that guy. I didn't do that S.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mix-tape 4 hario
Posted by: Obvious ()
Date: December 04, 2011 12:52PM

Authorized Agent for Harry Tuttle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dear Mr. Misery,
>
> Good greetings.
>
> On behalf of Mr. Tuttle I am responding to your
> request, acting as his authorized agent in this
> matter.
>
> Mr. Tuttle, as you know, is very interested in and
> appreciative of a wide variety of music. He is
> pleased to know that you, too, are a music lover.
> Mr. Tuttle thinks that if more people spent more
> time listening to music, rather than committing
> acts of violence, war, and other crimes, the world
> would be a much better place. As such, Mr. Tuttle
> regards you as what he famously calls a "plus
> person" rather than a "minus person."
>
> Congratulations!
>
> With respect to the proposed "mix tape," Mr.
> Tuttle said he would happily welcome such a gift;
> however he makes no promise or warranty that he
> will listen to said tape in a timely fashion. Mr.
> Tuttle, as I'm sure you understand, is a very busy
> man. He did specifically request that I tell you
> that he would, perhaps, listen to the tape the
> next time he's in "Faggotville," but he didn't
> know when that would be, if ever.
>
> In any event, if I haven't managed to completely
> discourage you, just send the damn tape to my
> attention at the below address. Make sure to
> include a $20 bill (cash) for processing.
>
> With all good wishes, I am,
>
> Very truly yours,
>
> Dick B. Long, MF
> Administrative Assistant
> & Authorized Agent for
> Harry Tuttle
> c/o Tuttle Enterprises, Inc.
> 1 Bunnyman Bridge
> Clifton, VA 20124


Obvious Anon Mis post.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **      **  **     **  ********         ** 
 **    **  **  **  **  ***   ***  **     **        ** 
     **    **  **  **  **** ****  **     **        ** 
    **     **  **  **  ** *** **  ********         ** 
   **      **  **  **  **     **  **         **    ** 
   **      **  **  **  **     **  **         **    ** 
   **       ***  ***   **     **  **          ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.