HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gaddafi Had Secret Crush On Condoleezza Rice after Their Meeting
Posted by: Condi Gaddafi? ()
Date: October 20, 2011 04:03PM

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/weird-news-does-gaddafi-have-a-crush-on-condoleezza-rice/question-2110765/

The album doesn't appear to have an explicit purpose, other than to admire Rice's artfully parted hair and to reminisce about the time Gaddafi got to meet with her in 2008.

When Rice was told about the album, she responded, "I don't need to see the photos, but bizarre and creepy are good adjectives to describe much of Gadhafi's behavior. So [it] doesn't surprise me. It's deeply bizarre and deeply creepy, though, if it is as you described."

That was around the same time he reportedly said, "I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders. ... Leezza, Leezza, Leezza. ... I love her very much. I admire her, and I'm proud of her, because she's a black woman of African origin."

He also presented Rice with more than $200,000 in gifts when she vistied, including a diamond ring, a signed copy of his personal manifesto ("The Green Book"), and a locket with an engraving of himself inside of it.
Attachments:
GadfiCondi.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gaddafi Had Secret Crush On Condoleezza Rice after Their Meeting
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: October 20, 2011 04:18PM

Her buck teeth are so cute

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: October 20, 2011 05:03PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2012 01:43PM by Alias.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: October 20, 2011 05:04PM

He is obviously wearing a wig. Dudes extensions and hair did are better than hers. He could teach her but he'd have to charge.

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: October 20, 2011 07:53PM

So, the question is, would you do Rice or not?

Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: October 20, 2011 08:03PM

tomahawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, the question is, would you do Rice or not?

I'd do her for the bragging rights, but if she was just a normal lady... no f-ing way.

Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: October 21, 2011 04:55AM

Gaddafi had a good eye on that one. Even in my past racist life. I've always seen Ms Rice as a beautiful woman and still today. If I was an ole time slave master I would kick the white wife out for her. Maybe there is something to that saying "the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: SecretCrush ()
Date: October 21, 2011 06:13AM

Gadaffi never had a chance with Condi.

She herself had a secret crush on George W. Bush, and let slip her fantasy in a very public way when she referred to W as "my husband" at a dinner party while she was National Security Advisor in 2004.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 21, 2011 07:03AM

I've seen her in person and she looks pretty healthy. Dressed very conservatively but she looked like she was hiding a pretty impressive body under there. Cute face, but I could take it or leave it.

She was a figure skater when she was younger.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Am I right? ()
Date: October 21, 2011 09:09AM

Is it just me, or did Moammar have some work done on his face sometime during his last few years? Look at pics of him from earlier this year - bad plastic surgery??

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.