HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
3-Year-Old Killed In Car Accident; Police Say He Was Not In Child Safety Seat
Posted by: Nose for News ()
Date: June 09, 2011 02:26PM

3-Year-Old Killed In Car Accident; Police Say He Was Not In Child Safety Seat
Updated: Thursday, 09 Jun 2011, 12:11 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 09 Jun 2011, 12:11 PM EDT
By myfoxdc

HANOVER, Md. - A 3-year-old boy was killed in a car accident Wednesday when the vehicle he was riding in struck a tree.

The accident happened shortly after 8:00 p.m. on Ridge Road near Furnace Avenue in Hanover.

Police say the 16-year-old driver lost control, swerved and drove off the road, then struck a large tree.

The driver and four other occupants sustained severe injuries and were taken by ambulance to the University of Maryland Hospital Shock Trauma. Police believe only two of the occupants wore safety belts.

Investigators say the 3-year-old was seated on the lap of the center, rear passenger and not in a child safety seat.

He was transported to St. Agnes Hospital where he was later pronounced dead.

Officers say speed, reckless driving and driver error may have contributed to the accident.

The investigation is still continuing at this time.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/3-year-old-killed-in-car-accident-police-say-he-was-not-in-child-safety-seat-060911#ixzz1Onx6BEYq

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 3-Year-Old Killed In Car Accident; Police Say He Was Not In Child Safety Seat
Posted by: pick ()
Date: June 09, 2011 02:27PM

recent immigrant? redneck?

You decide....

Re: 3-Year-Old Killed In Car Accident; Police Say He Was Not In Child Safety Seat
Posted by: Raptured ()
Date: June 09, 2011 02:40PM

Student driver learning with whole family along.

Date: June 09, 2011 03:00PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: June 09, 2011 03:28PM

fucking trees kill again

Posted by: heyheyhey ()
Date: July 31, 2011 01:26AM

the people in the accident are good friends of mine. please keep them in prayer.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: July 31, 2011 07:05AM

I get so sick of those fuckers who open all the car doors just to strap down their brats. parents should park in the back of the parking lot,away from other cars. I want to get in my car and go,not wait for them to tie down their demon seed. Oh yeah, too bad about the 3 yr old monkey

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2011 07:06AM by Priapus.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 31, 2011 07:10AM

it's clear that trees are a serious threat to our children as well as everyone that drives. we need to deal with this menace and get rid off all the trees within one mile of all roads.

think of the children

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 31, 2011 09:23AM

I bet that kid catapulted out the window like the crash scene out of Death Proof. Fucking hilarious.

Posted by: angelicavhv ()
Date: October 09, 2011 02:34PM

Uhm , all of you people make me sick , like dead ass . This situation is not funny at all . & the parents along with everyone else in that car are at fault . Can you imagine losing a kid and having the blame on your shoulders ? As a mother myself , there should be consequences and for the ignorant ass comments you should all fall in a deep ass whole without a ladder . This is not a joking matter and thats so effe'd up to say .

Posted by: Umbrage ()
Date: October 09, 2011 07:06PM

"deep ass whole."

THAT'S funny...

Posted by: Captain 20 ()
Date: October 09, 2011 08:00PM

angelicavhv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Uhm , all of you people make me sick , like dead
> ass . This situation is not funny at all . & the
> parents along with everyone else in that car are
> at fault . Can you imagine losing a kid and having
> the blame on your shoulders ? As a mother myself ,
> there should be consequences and for the ignorant
> ass comments you should all fall in a deep ass
> whole without a ladder . This is not a joking
> matter and thats so effe'd up to say .

L...M...MF...GD...A...O! Been posting here long pig-fucker?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.