HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Rape Scenes In Movies
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: November 17, 2011 02:13PM

su-weeeeeeee! su-weeee!! su-weeeeeeeee!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Larold ()
Date: December 10, 2011 03:54AM

For the fans of rape there are a couple good ones that haven't been mentioned.
Netflix Instant has one called The War Zone where a girl is anally raped by her father. The daughter is smoking hot and the scene is very disturbing.
The other one is a movie called I'll Never Die Alone (I think). It's foreign and a group of girls are gang-raped in the woods. Here's the link...
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=OIQMGCOS starts at 30 min. mark.

Posted by: Lawd ()
Date: January 14, 2012 12:25AM

The worst I've seen is the prison rape scene in Lockdown. They raped the poor guy twice in the movie before he killed one of them, then himself. :-(

Posted by: Lamont> ()
Date: January 14, 2012 10:41AM

Saw a dude my age walking out of theater with his 70+ year old father after Dragon Tatoo. Wonder if that was an awkward ride home?

Posted by: KickAss ()
Date: December 16, 2012 01:51PM

There was a movie I saw years ago, I can't remember much about it but hopefully someone can ID it for me. I know it was a western-type movie.
All I remember is a scene where a girl has been kidnapped by some group of outlaws, and they are taking turns raping her. When one guy's turn comes, he really doesn't wanna do it but he doesn't want the rest of the guys to know, so he does it anyway. After he gets started, she wraps her legs around him and starts fucking him.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: December 16, 2012 02:01PM

Blazing Saddles. The guy in line listing his qualifications to be in a gang said he raped twice cuz he liked it so much. That joke lands with a thud nowdays

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.