HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hillary in 08!
Posted by: hmm ()
Date: September 15, 2007 07:19PM

I was out shopping and some overweight butt ugly woman approached me to sign some form to support Hillary. I didnt sign it but wanted to see what kind of people believe everything this major league liar of a woman had supporting her.

Most were fat blimps who told the woman Hillary was their hero and once she got in office everything would be fixed. Hillary has promised no cuts in social security and free medical care for everyone while not raising taxes. Am I the only one who doubts the government can accomplish all these things without new revenue?

BTW I am no fan of Bush but Hillary strikes me as the biggest liar and phony I have ever seen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary in 08!
Posted by: Job Beams ()
Date: September 16, 2007 05:41AM

Please look at Senator Clinton's record. It appears to have too many questions about funding...go back to the Arkansas scandals...the White House travel office operation...and she forgets who donated a $1,000,000...and she didn't vet the person...and don't forget the $10,000 that became $100,000 in several months, from reading the Wall Street Journal...Give me a break! I want a President with integrity, whom we can admire and respect.

Posted by: § ()
Date: September 17, 2007 10:44AM

Rumours are running rampant on the Hill about Gore joining forces with Obama. That should be enough to shorten the gap amongst Hilary and Edwards. -§

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: September 17, 2007 11:09AM

Republicans are puffing up Hillary to eliminate democratic competition. Once the other democratic candidates are out of the mix republicans will slam her voting record and she'll be a waste of time.

Hillary is a complete waste of democratic presidential funding.

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: September 17, 2007 12:39PM

What do people see in her? I see another corrupt, evil politician that will spend, spend, spend. Sorry, after 8 years of Bush and his satanic VP, we deserve something better. Or maybe not.

Date: September 17, 2007 05:12PM

Lurker that makes sense. They are not challenging anything she says right now. Today she proposed a health care program where everyone in the country would receive free health care. She puts a price tag on it at 110 billion. I put it closer to 500 billion and that is an annual expense and of course will grow as the countrys population ages.

She says she will make it so health care providiers cannot turn down anyone with a pre existing condition. That means someone with AIDs will receive a free program. I would estimate the premium on that person to be $50,000 a month or more. I wonder who is going to pay that bill?

Posted by: pmn ()
Date: September 17, 2007 07:41PM

As we all know, there is no such thing as free healthcare. The taxpayers will foot the bill as usual, but we already know that.

Posted by: J ()
Date: September 18, 2007 10:20AM

stinkypoon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What do people see in her?

"This is a way for us to have Bill Clinton be president again, and he did a great job during his term." -- 50 Cent, endorsing Hillary Clinton's campaign

God bless you Fiddy, for saying what everyone is thinking.

Date: September 18, 2007 10:40AM

J Wrote:
> stinkypoon Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What do people see in her?
>
> "This is a way for us to have Bill Clinton be
> president again, and he did a great job during his
> term." -- 50 Cent, endorsing Hillary Clinton's
> campaign
>
> God bless you Fiddy, for saying what everyone is
> thinking.

That's all it is, nostalgia for Bill Clinton? For all the good one can say about him, there's the scandals and corruption and lobbyists... I mean come on. Why is this woman going to be president? She'll be just as likely to spend us into bankruptcy and launch a war with Iran to please AIPAC, so what is the point?

Posted by: J ()
Date: September 18, 2007 03:01PM

stinkypoon Wrote:
> That's all it is, nostalgia for Bill Clinton?

In my opinion? Yes.

Anyway, what I wrote shouldn't be interpreted as either an endorsement or a criticism of Hillary. The point I tried to make (and which I didn't do a very good job of doing) is that Hillary is essentially running for Bill's 3rd term, except no one besides Fiddy wants to acknowledge it.

Posted by: § ()
Date: September 18, 2007 04:44PM

Hilary won't spend as much as the GOP spend historically. They're the experts at spending money we don't have. Either way you look at it, universal health care is a better way to spend tax dollars than Operation "Iraqi Freedom - Foreign Oil - Where's Waldo bin Laden?" -§

Date: September 18, 2007 05:12PM

When I see stickers supporting her they dont say Clinton or Hillary Clinton they only say Hillary in 08. She is such a bitch she will not use her husbands name.

Date: September 19, 2007 09:57AM

Just being "better than Bush" is not a good enough reason to want her to lead this country. In fact, it can be said about any candidate, save perhaps Rudy. Fuck her, she sucks.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 22, 2007 12:14AM

Lurker Wrote:
> Republicans are puffing up Hillary to eliminate
> democratic competition.

now that's intelligent strategery!

§ Wrote:
> Hilary won't spend as much as the GOP spend
> historically. They're the experts at spending
> money we don't have. Either way you look at it,
> universal health care is a better way to spend tax
> dollars than Operation "Iraqi Freedom - Foreign
> Oil - Where's Waldo bin Laden?" -§

thank you mr. not-so-big picture.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Sadday ()
Date: December 11, 2012 08:35AM

Whatever happened to her?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.