HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I don't understand people's comments about Richmond...
Posted by: Robert ()
Date: September 09, 2007 10:27PM

When they say its dirty or isn't beautiful. Makes me wonder if they've ever even been to Richmond. Have they ever strolled down the tree lined streets of dogwoods and magnolias and visited Monument Ave with rows of Stunning houses and statues and beautiful churches . As pristine as you could get. Or the Fan with rows of victorian gems, and quaint shops and restaurants?

Or places like Maymont Park that have Italian and Japanese Gardens, with waterfalls and bamboo trees and boxwoods? Or Shockoe Slip with its cobblestone and elegant restuarants that used to be former Tobacco Warehouses?

Richmond is quite a city. As Virginians, we should take pride in Richmond, being the capital of our fine Commonwealth, and be proud to have such a wonderful place to call home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I don't understand people's comments about Richmond...
Posted by: ya ()
Date: September 09, 2007 10:33PM

yawn.....you're gay

s
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: September 10, 2007 02:31AM

s

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2010 12:10AM by inkahootz.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: September 10, 2007 10:52AM

I don't understand why you don't understand

Posted by: ? ()
Date: September 10, 2007 12:18PM

Jester Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't understand why you don't understand

I agree. Why is he so fat and stupid?

Date: September 10, 2007 02:18PM

I actually agree with Inkahootz. At least what he said made some sense.

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: September 10, 2007 04:01PM

go outside "the fan" and then disagree with the fact that richmond sucks..

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: September 10, 2007 04:20PM

Style Weekly: "the politics of fear and a growing racial divide still cripple Richmond [Virginia]."

Mayor Douglas Wilder: "a cesspool of corruption and inefficiency." Ninth most dangerous city in the US.

(Style Weekly) And don't get me started on Henhicko County, Native American for "land of the hicks."

http://www.richmondsucks.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2007 04:21PM by Lurker..

Date: September 10, 2007 04:25PM

theres a henhicko county? lol

Posted by: G-Man ()
Date: September 10, 2007 04:29PM

Lurker. Wrote:

>
> http://www.richmondsucks.com

That site sums up Richmond very well.

EoM

Posted by: hmm ()
Date: September 10, 2007 06:49PM

My complaint is those backward hickass Ukrops stores. For those that dont know they are like Giant or Safeway. But they will not sell beer or condoms.

A few years back they pushed until some spineless radio station in Richmond dropped the Stern show. A couple of far right wing religious brothers own the stores. Apparently they have a lot of clout to keep Richmond in the 1950s.

Also every freaking pickup truck in Richmond runs on diesel. You pull up to a light and your radio is drowned out by the clacking of the diesel engines.
I could go on but since Meade is the only person on here defending Richmond why bother.
I cant remember the song, jimmy Buffett I think, how he spent a year there last week. I think he was singing about Toldeo or some other shit hole town but the thought is there.

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: September 10, 2007 07:45PM

Where is Richmond? The other day, A guy gave me the finger and yelled "Go to Richmond".

Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: September 10, 2007 07:51PM

Must have been Meep...he hates getting stuck in Tyson's traffic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: September 10, 2007 08:04PM

Margie Wrote:
> Where is Richmond? The other day, A guy gave me
> the finger and yelled "Go to Richmond".

Usually I can take any comment well and don't care, but if somebody yelled "Go to Richmond" at me I'd be pissed!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2007 08:05PM by Lurker..

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 10, 2007 08:21PM

"Richmond is quite a city. " Yes it is.
Attachments:
shit.jpg

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 10, 2007 08:22PM

I'm so glad I take metro, I'd hate to drive thru this neighborhood on a daily basis.

inkahootz Wrote:
> Must have been Meep...he hates getting stuck in
> Tyson's traffic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: September 10, 2007 09:06PM

I'll agree Richmond isn't perfect, but why can't you people see the good stuff about Richmond? The great parks, the beautiful architecture with the columns like you find in the Parthenon in Greece.. The great restaurants. Has anyone here been to Mint Juleps? Their crab cakes are scrumptious !

Don't forget the truck loads of beautiful young womanhood you will find along Richmond streets.

I don't hate Fairfax like you people hate Richmond. I post here because I visit Fairfax right often. But you people act like Richmond is some kind of slum, when its far from it.

Ukrop's BTW is a great store. They are run by Bible believers who refuse to open it on Sundays because the Lord said to rest on that day ! Also they treat their employees very nice.

Giant is gross ! I do miss Safeway but it can't beat Ukrop's.

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: September 10, 2007 09:38PM

IT'S YOU!!!! You have posted so many STUPID things, Now when People hear the word "Richmond" they automatically associate it with "Robert". So now you know the truth...You have destroyed the image of Richmond. YOU NEED TO GO AWAY!!!!! NEVER POST AGAIN!!!! Maybe Richmond will forgive you one day.

Posted by: gers ()
Date: September 11, 2007 12:03AM

too many ******s

Date: September 11, 2007 12:40PM

You know, you could be onto something. Most people in Fairfax suffer from 'white flight" syndrome. They usually avoid black people if they can. Richmond just has too many for them to handle. The little racists want to flee back to Starbucks.

Posted by: got ()
Date: September 11, 2007 12:42PM

Robert Wrote:
> You know, you could be onto something. Most people
> in Fairfax suffer from 'white flight" syndrome.
> They usually avoid black people if they can.
> Richmond just has too many for them to handle. The
> little racists want to flee back to Starbucks.

Shut up faggot. You dont know shit.

Date: September 11, 2007 04:00PM

Its not that richmond sucks - because i love going down there and getting fucked up (and I hope that was your yard i ripped the sprinkler faucet out of and my friend puked in), its just that YOU keep getting on here trying to say its the greatest city in the country, when its just another city...

"ooo wow it has buildings and theyre really old" - most places do!

"truck loads of beautiful young womanhood" - hey wow, so does every other town (which i'm sure you only bring up to get more men to come down there)

and last i checked we have parks and restaraunts too... and probably more of a selection..

and fuck ukrops..

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: September 12, 2007 01:09PM

Robert, why the fuck do you keep talking about Richmond? It's one hundred miles away.... what gives, you fucking prick?

Posted by: Dcrookz ()
Date: September 14, 2007 11:55AM

Well I live in Richmond's West End, (the most fanned out area of the fan), and this place rules. I go to VCU but I only go onto campus for class because everyone there is a fucking idiot, and there are homeless people every three inches, and you have religious groups always trying to extend a heaping helping of christlove.

But compare richmond to Nova? Sure nova is porbably safer... but seriously Nova is all fucking chains there is like 1% original buisnesses, no youth culture whatsoever, and I don't just mean punk music either because its not like I go to shows. Nova is strip mall after strip mall, You can't walk anywhere, but most of all a good majority of the people that live there are from ultra white bread, gated communities that are so fucking oblivious that they come of as plastic and honestly they suck ass. I went to highschool in NOVA and still visit often, 90% of the people are goaless, reared robots that owned 3 cars before they turned 21 - thanks dad.

Richmond is grimey, and getting around is a pain in the ass, but there are so many family owned original buinesses, there is so much art, and the people here usually have more to offer in the average conversation. Granted I am a college student so I generally talk to people between 18-25. However, when I get out of school, I'm getting the fuck out of Richmond! haha.

Point is Richmond is grimey doesn't suck, Norfolk is the armpit of VA, maybe Farmville, and Nova is made of plastic, but I love them both.

Word up bd

Date: September 14, 2007 12:02PM

speaking of which.. when should i come back?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2007 12:03PM by bdimag.

Posted by: Dcrookz ()
Date: September 14, 2007 12:06PM

Haha, anytime I'm not in Nova for the weekend. Which by the way I'm driving up tonight.

Date: September 15, 2007 04:48PM

I concur with Dcrookz on most of his commentary. Except, Richmond really isn't "grimey" save a few sore sports. The majority of Richmond is beautiful and well preserved. Monument Ave is one of the most beautiful streets in the USA.

Shockoe Slip, and and Main St downtown are also nice and many people live and work there.

The only places around Richmond which aren't too nice are along jeff davis hwy, southwest Richmond, and extreme Northeast Richmond- upper Church Hill areas.
Broad St is seeing revitilazation as VCU expands.

For people under 30, Richmond has a lot of stuff to do and explore like art galleries and such. New hip places to hear live music have opened up like The Camel and Common Groundz.

In NOVA you have to drive all the time to get places. In Richmond you can walk to most everything.

So, Richmond by far is not the "arm pit" of Virginia.

I can think of a lot worse places. Like Danville , or Emporia.

Date: September 15, 2007 04:57PM

So you are saying that people 30 or over don't like art galleries and live music?

EoM

Date: September 16, 2007 09:37PM

No. But I'm saying that you can be of college age and really enjoy Richmond.

There's a demographic of people from many age groups who do like art galleries and live music and such. But a majority of people who go to shows are under 30.
After 30 people are too busy working on their careers or trying to pay off all the debt they accumulated in college.

Date: September 16, 2007 10:31PM

There's a demographic of people
Attachments:
RedneckLiberace.jpg

Posted by: -%-% ()
Date: September 17, 2007 12:53PM

Careytown is the only safe place to be in Richmond after dark. What does that tell you if there is ONE safe place in an entire city after dark???

Date: September 17, 2007 03:41PM

Carytown is not the only safe place. The Fan is safe, and so is much of downtown. Only bad spots are Southeast Richmond along Jeff Davis HWY , or up around Gilpin Court.

Date: September 17, 2007 03:46PM

Robert,

Have you ever heard of Meade Skelton? Because according to Meade, "I took a walk tonight to Carytown. I always like to go down there and its about the only safe place to be out in Richmond after dark." See his blog post on July 29, 2006 http://meadeskeltonmusic.blogspot.com/2006/07/poster-child.html

Are you disagreeing with Meade? If so, wouldn't that be like disagreeing with yourself? Are their multiple personalities involved? Who is wrong about going out after dark in Richmond, Robert or Meade?

Posted by: Tia2 ()
Date: September 17, 2007 04:25PM

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.

Date: September 17, 2007 04:51PM

lol tia2..

--

but seriously.. if 1 part of town is safe, and all the surrounding areas are unsafe.. theres nothing stopping the unsafe people from entering the safe zone, making every area of the town UNSAFE...

somebody was shot outside my sisters VCU dorm.. what does that say?

in nova, the unsafe people stay within the unsafe zone, and shoot each other there!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2007 04:52PM by bdimag.

Date: September 17, 2007 10:54PM

lol its another zone system.

EoM

Date: September 18, 2007 01:11AM

I venture to guess that Meade said that because he was being facetious.

I live in Richmond and I walk down the street at night in the Fan and I've never once been robbed or murdered.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 18, 2007 08:08AM

"I live in Richmond and I walk down the street at night in the Fan and I've never once been robbed or murdered." YET

Date: September 18, 2007 11:26AM

Robert,

I am friends with Meade, and I talked to him last night about this. He vehemently maintains that Careytown is the ONLY safe place in Richmond after dark. He doesn't mince words. What do you think of that?

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: September 18, 2007 09:02PM

People in Richmond do not believe in evolution

Date: September 19, 2007 11:52AM

or glass marbles

Posted by: allivant ()
Date: September 19, 2007 09:45PM

hmm i remember people telling us that the park in front of rhoads hall, where i resided as a freshman, was one of the top crime scenes in richmond. men were reportedly raped there. that was awesome to hear! plus crackdonald's next door was pretty nice. oh and i can't forget about the burger king where i first encountered monitoring cameras.

vaburbia.com

Date: September 20, 2007 09:55PM

Thats a load of horsepucky. They do have a lot of bums in Monroe Park but there's hardly any crime there. Ya know why? Because the Po-lice keep patrolling and keep that area safe. There's increased campus security at VCU.
Its a very safe area. You're safer in downtown Richmond than you are in Southside any day of the week.

Posted by: allivant ()
Date: September 21, 2007 09:08AM

Robert Wrote:
> Thats a load of horsepucky. They do have a lot of
> bums in Monroe Park but there's hardly any crime
> there. Ya know why? Because the Po-lice keep
> patrolling and keep that area safe. There's
> increased campus security at VCU.
> Its a very safe area. You're safer in downtown
> Richmond than you are in Southside any day of the
> week.

Sorry to disappoint but I did live there so I know what I'm talking about. A dude got shot 1 block away from where my friends and I were. We thought it was just fireworks because we were lighting some off on the way to 7-11. On the way back to the dorm, police were all over the place and told us not to light off any fireworks. He died trying to get himself to the hospital behind my dorm.

vaburbia.com

Date: September 21, 2007 11:01AM

Robert did you know that your 1964 Fisher Hi Fi Stereo was written up in Stereo Hi Fi magazine last week?

Posted by: HiFier ()
Date: September 21, 2007 11:59AM

Tobert doesn't have a 1964 HiFi, Meade does.

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: September 21, 2007 04:21PM

Sorry, it's tough to keep track of all these multiple personalities. So Meade and VaMusicLover have the same stereo, Tobert doesn't.

Hifier is a new personality that is aware of the Robert and Meade personalities, but doesn't know about the personality VaMusiclover?

Posted by: CaneCorsoLover ()
Date: September 22, 2007 12:17AM

Richmond is nothing - try to live in Trenton. You guys are such wimps

Posted by: Wimpy ()
Date: September 24, 2007 12:30PM

That's is CaneCorsoLover flex those internet muscles. Lay off the rage and go back to loving your mutt.

Date: September 26, 2007 01:20AM

What did they say about it? Do you have a link?

Its phenomenal to me- that that record machine is over 40 years old yet still plays and sounds great, while CD players I bought just 5 years ago have already conked out.

They just don't make quality like they used to.

Date: September 26, 2007 01:22AM

Im sorry that happened, but its still very rare in Richmond for stuff like that to happen in or around VCU. Its a pretty safe campus.

I have walked in the Fan late at night and never felt in any trouble. Of course I'm a big strapping man and I can take care of myself. If I were female I probably wouldn't be out so late.

What I do notice in Richmond is a lot of people are honking their horns much more than they used to. But of course we have lot more yankees living here now.

Date: September 26, 2007 10:58AM

VCU a safe campus, for students or visitors?

Did they ever convict the photographer who lived neear VCU that killed the girl\student from VCU?

Date: September 26, 2007 11:03AM

He agreed to an Alford plea and was sentenced to like 35 years in prison, I remember seeing it live on TV.

> Did they ever convict the photographer who lived
> neear VCU that killed the girl\student from VCU?

Date: September 26, 2007 12:52PM

"Of course I own a big strap-on dildo that I use to take care of myself."
When I'm done I eat a big meal of country fried steak and grits.

Date: September 27, 2007 01:12AM

Taylor Beil case had very little to do with Richmond safety. First of all - she met the guy online. A total stranger. And also, the murder happened in Matthews County.

It was not like she was walking from class and got attacked. She knew her killer.

Date: September 28, 2007 10:40AM

Is Richmond still the murder capital of the US? Can you still not eat anything caught in the James River because Richmond dumps so much waste and chemicals in it?

Posted by: hoop ()
Date: March 19, 2012 04:03PM

Richmond still stinks

Posted by: Meade=OP ()
Date: September 10, 2022 07:05AM

Meade is OP of this thread.

Posted by: Meade Autistic?? ()
Date: September 10, 2022 10:57AM

OMG He's hurting himself again!!
Grab his helmet!!
The poor soul is retarded.

bang-head.gif

Posted by: They have Meade ()
Date: September 10, 2022 03:08PM

The best part about Richmond is that it is the home of legendary singer/composer/musician Meade Skelton. Richmond is much better than Baltimore. At lease Richmond hasn't been infected with Soros prosecutors like Fairfax and Arlington. They don't have to listen to Mayor Bow Wow attacking the police and trying to call out the national guard for illegals when she is behind DC being a sanctuary city.

Posted by: Meade Autistic??? ()
Date: September 10, 2022 03:13PM

Grab his helmet!!
The poor soul is retarded.

bang-head.gif

Posted by: Statues?!? ()
Date: September 10, 2022 03:38PM

Robert Wrote:

> Have they ever strolled ...
> Monument Ave with rows of Stunning houses and
> statues

They're all gone meade!

Posted by: AP Hill still stands ()
Date: September 10, 2022 09:11PM

Statues?!? Wrote:
> Robert Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Have they ever strolled ...
> > Monument Ave with rows of Stunning houses and
> > statues
>
> They're all gone meade!

God Bless General Lee !

Posted by: home of notables ()
Date: September 10, 2022 09:14PM

Meade hails from Richmond. That's where he got his start in show business.

Posted by: Tourist Attraction ()
Date: September 10, 2022 09:21PM

Richmond should play up the famous people from there are run commercial advertisements on national TV to boost tourism. The list would include Arthur Ashe, Warren Beatty, Katie Couric and of course, Meade Skelton. A museum of Meade Skelton’s memorabilia in a prominent spot downtown would drawn in a crowd too

Posted by: Meade Autistic???? ()
Date: September 10, 2022 09:24PM

Grab his helmet!!
The poor biguy is retarded.

bang-head.gif

Posted by: great idea, ()
Date: September 10, 2022 09:25PM

Tourist Attraction Wrote:
> Richmond should play up the famous people from
> there are run commercial advertisements on
> national TV to boost tourism. The list would
> include Arthur Ashe, Warren Beatty, Katie Couric
> and of course, Meade Skelton. A museum of Meade
> Skelton’s memorabilia in a prominent spot
> downtown would drawn in a crowd too

Wax statue of Meade would be neat. Maybe Meade will donate some of his awards and nicknacks to be displayed. Gold records and stuff like that. His first trophy which was a tiny little thing but had great significance.

Posted by: Meade Autistic????? ()
Date: September 10, 2022 09:36PM

Grab his helmet!!
The poor gay bear is retarded.

bang-head.gif

Posted by: Another thought ()
Date: September 10, 2022 09:56PM

great idea, Wrote:
> Tourist Attraction Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Richmond should play up the famous people from
> > there are run commercial advertisements on
> > national TV to boost tourism. The list would
> > include Arthur Ashe, Warren Beatty, Katie
> Couric
> > and of course, Meade Skelton. A museum of Meade
> > Skelton’s memorabilia in a prominent spot
> > downtown would drawn in a crowd too
>
>
> Wax statue of Meade would be neat. Maybe Meade
> will donate some of his awards and nicknacks to be
> displayed. Gold records and stuff like that. His
> first trophy which was a tiny little thing but had
> great significance.

Maybe the mayor or city council could name a street after Meade or declare a day “Meade Skelton Day”. Then they could have a big festival featuring Meade impersonators all day and then for the grand finale, an appearance by the legend himself. That would really bring a lot of people into Richmond

Posted by: kid kurry ()
Date: September 10, 2022 10:06PM

If some toy company decided to put out for sale Meade action figures like I heard, I'd buy a couple. Great way for Meade to make some residual income.

Posted by: You Have An Armpit , It Stinks ()
Date: September 10, 2022 11:42PM

So does NOVA Springfield is NOVA'S armpit and the City of Richmond is Virginia's armpit In Maryland it's Baltimore In California its LA There's armpits everywhere today in the USA

Years ago they were all wonderful , what happened ?

The Answer is "DEMOCRATS" LOTS OF DEMOCRATS

Now you can finally understand the truth about armpits

Posted by: I fucking hate meade ()
Date: September 10, 2022 11:55PM

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Posted by: I fucking hate meade! ()
Date: September 11, 2022 01:45AM

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Grab his safety helmet!!

bang-head.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.