HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Greatest LIVING Americans according to Harry Reid
Posted by: Rory ()
Date: October 10, 2010 02:53PM

Yeah, that's right, he names two dead people as the greatest living Americans. Give this man an internet connection or a TV so he can get with the times. And Sharron Agle is the dumb ass in this race? I think that title needs to be transferred.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Greatest LIVING Americans according to Harry Reid
Posted by: T2T ()
Date: October 10, 2010 04:10PM

He's such a great politician, Harry Reid doesn't have time to keep up on his current events - nor, does he probably participate in death pools either. Could someone please explain to me why nobody has whacked this tool off yet?

Do the constituents of his state really believe he's an effective politician for them? Seems like I better do a little research into the average IQ of a citizen from Nevada. Hmmm ....

Edit: Good ol' Harry Reid can't be doing too much good for his home state of Nevada. The unemployment rate is 14.4% as well as the highest foreclosure rate. Ouch!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2010 04:13PM by T2T.

Posted by: wtf?!?! ()
Date: October 11, 2010 01:12PM

LOL, what a fucking dumb ass. This is who the Democrats chose as their leader in the Senate? This is the best they can come up with? Vishnu help us all.

Posted by: T2T ()
Date: October 11, 2010 01:25PM

Hopefully, it won't be much longer. In Nevada, his Republican contender is ahead in 3 of the 5 polls that have been taken. Still a very close race - which makes me wonder what are those people in Nevada smoking? Peyote?

wtf?!?! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL, what a fucking dumb ass. This is who the
> Democrats chose as their leader in the Senate?
> This is the best they can come up with? Vishnu
> help us all.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.