HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Right Wing Podcast - some good and bad ones to check
Posted by: right wing podcasts ()
Date: May 13, 2024 11:52PM

Not in any order: Lou Dobbs, Mark Levin (has callers), Chris Plante, Michael Savage, Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Red Eye Radio, Howard Stern

Firebrand with Matt Gaetz - good speaker, good and important guests. should take callers so that it isn't "a closed view" or considered to be "a pre-funded view" and of course so it's more fun.

Pete Mundo - KCMO Talk Radio. younger good radio voice. not interdictive or imperative can listed to with meals or when reading (not interruptive to someone trying to read). RADIO IN LARGE AREA - with callers in. Not bad.

The Derek Hunter Podcast - ok radio voice and personality - allot of critical think through (for a one man team good)

Real America with Dan Ball - also televised visible on IMDB - a professional radio man - good radio voice and tv personality - congenial

the Tory Says show - perfect for a nightime story that isn't a democrat story?

Triggered - two guys sound kinda young making their own sense of things kinda like hackers make sense of code errors ?

aHR0cHM6Ly9pMS5zbmRjZG4uY29tL2F2YXRhcnMtfv1vnk0vhstqbnn947260s0tqv.jpg

very photogenic but uses a potatoe stamp as his lead in. he can do better.

The Kuhner Repor - good radio voice - material but same old news analysis (you might ike it)

Brian Kilmeade Show - perhaps not a character news voice at first - until you see him on tv and listen to more. a great professional. but also under constraints of BIG MEDIA control and "supporters"

Tray Gowdy - now on FOX - not always on the right btw - great radio personality no callers-in though

--------------------------
thumbs down list: many not reviewed yet

Red Pill America - seems to be stolen clips from other youtubers

some others not mentioned: NOT GOOD RADIO VOICE , their "news analysis" is regurgitated news - not that analysis are bad, but a show needs more than that

Joe Pag. has done some excellent shows HOWEVER. since COVID cash went around - last i checked - shows were full of "pretty women and more flirt comments to them than about any topic". that's NOT why i tuned in alright?. I picked on Joe but he's not the only one who's turned to making broadcast about having on hotter hostsesses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Right Wing Podcast - some good and bad ones to check
Posted by: gt46j ()
Date: May 13, 2024 11:56PM

I forgot to mention war room (Steve Bannon). they are a great team aimed at not letting democrats getting away with lies and broadcasting political information for voting conservatives

Posted by: t4f4ejn ()
Date: May 14, 2024 12:13AM

I could mention Tucker, Newt, Monica Crowley

Tucker isn't a republican infact he's a sensationalist with no views he'll admit to, which is quite a different thing (worked for both hillary and clinton in past)

Newt - you either know him from the 90's or not! He does take left stances at times.

Monica - this week's line up is very good. Not just a sassy personality broadcaster but also supporting republicans. ? Last time i checked a week i think she was supporting covid or ukraine or something. But this week very nicely right.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-the-monica-crowley-podcast-94243511/episode/real-collusion-174906699/

MONICA absolutely nails "Merchan" - his ties to democrat funding, Hillary, Obama and more. Some other hosts only made looser ties by claiming Merchan is a democrat aparatus part of lawfare.

Posted by: 3f35j4 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 12:37AM

^^ She has worked for Presidents in the Treasury AND ALSO microsoft ... so i would say this is a cat who will never mention WHERE the cuts o on the Hill's carpeting

Posted by: 3t3h5 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 12:49AM

Dennis Miller used to ball listeners over with incredible parodox of the Left screwing things up and screwing over Conservatives. He's still on, STILL PAY PER VIEW $$

Posted by: 3t45h4 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 01:06AM

Can't leave out John Batchelor Show. Countless deep episodes of history and entanglements of today. Not really conservative or republican - although many professors interviewed may lean left

Posted by: oh my little California crats ()
Date: May 14, 2024 01:08AM

Search Apple podcast for "conservative radio":

result: Foul Mouthed Conservative, photo of a woman at a funeral

I'M NOT KIDDING. the three other hits involve grapfruit in some way

Posted by: 3t345h ()
Date: May 14, 2024 01:10AM

Grapefruit Radio (grotesque death art)

Mirabel and the Hikikomori (nasty asian bitch - PHOTO OF BIRD DEAD ON AN ELECTRICAL WIRE)

BOOM BAP TRAP (Radio Edit) [feat. OG Beezy] - Single (photo of "dead 1980's things from usa")

SOME ASIAN SACK OF SHIT HACKED APPLES' PODCAST LIST - BETTER HOPE I DON'T FIND HIS ASS I WILL KILL HIM

Posted by: wefrh ()
Date: May 14, 2024 01:12AM

search again: pulls up ONLY BIG MEDIA broadcasters who "are well known to have taken a knee to COVID scare and COVID funding and masking"

Posted by: 3t4jh6 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 01:14AM

^^ it's a short short list, despite that there are actually many podcasts falling under that label they host

^^ "right wing" also pulls up a nullishly short list

INFORMATION OUTAGE intently bamboo trap by stinky asians

Date: May 14, 2024 06:45AM

howard stern?

surely you jest

Posted by: everphukt ()
Date: May 14, 2024 07:01AM

> "do you think eye just post shit up without researching it first?"

You're a wannabee gold miner, except you're always throwing excited girlie tantrums about your pyrite discoveries.

> "not on my watch"

You were never assigned a "watch"

Your anonymous posts support the likelihood that you lack legitimate qualification.

The resentment you use when referencing official citations is a probable result of a personal or professional setback.

Your prodigious postings are the only obstacle preventing a deadly workplace shooting.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.