HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Biden’s Surprise Live Interview with Howard Stern Goes Sideways After He Claims He “Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black Family” During Civil Rights Movement (AUDIO)
Posted by: Joe Lies Again! ()
Date: April 27, 2024 08:57AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Biden’s Surprise Live Interview with Howard Stern Goes Sideways After He Claims He “Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black Family” During Civil Rights Movement (AUDIO)
Date: April 27, 2024 12:08PM

a rabidly racist k.k.k. member got arrested for standing on a porch with a black family

surrrrre pedo pete

om sure that hooked nose kike traitor stern ate that shit right up

Re: Biden’s Surprise Live Interview with Howard Stern Goes Sideways After He Claims He “Got Arrested Standing on a Porch with a Black Family” During Civil Rights Movement (AUDIO)
Posted by: Back in the day ()
Date: April 27, 2024 12:24PM

JOE was hanging with fellow Democrats Former KKK Klansman Robert Byrd and George Wallace telling jokes

You'll have to ask old time Democrat segregationists what those Jokes were about told often by Democrats in golf club mens locker rooms behind closed doors

Then later JOE would be in a opportunist Democrat photo op with a negro as JOE called black folk smiling thru his shiny bright white teeth all the while

Date: April 27, 2024 12:35PM

yup, such a fake motherfucker...guess you have to be a fake motherfucker to resonate with team k.k.k. boi biden

but in all fairness, that fire marshall bill looking nigger does not look like the real joe biden at all....doesn't sound like him i-thurrrr

"The live interview went sideways after Joe Biden absurdly claimed he “got arrested standing on a porch with a black family” during the civil rights movement.

Biden recounted a conversation with his mother: “She said Joey, remember – true story – remember when they were desegregating… the neighborhood, you know, 70 homes built…and there was a black family moving in and people were down there protesting. I told you not to go down there and you went down. Remember that? And you came and got arrested for standing on the porch with a black family and they brought you back, the police? I said, yeah mom, I remember that!”

This is why Biden’s handlers do not allow him to do live interviews."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2024 12:36PM by the real General Mahdi.

Posted by: True Biden quote ()
Date: April 27, 2024 12:52PM

"I don't want my kids growing up in a racial jungle."

Google if you don't trust me.

Posted by: Lifelong Democrat ()
Date: April 27, 2024 01:00PM

Doesn't matter if it's true or not. Our niggers and union card carrying whites believe it and they are voting for Joe this year.

Posted by: Death calls ()
Date: April 27, 2024 01:15PM

Howard Stern wow, half is listeners are over 60 and the other half are dead

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.