HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump can sue him for that - it's Biden bombing and crossing Int'l borders not Trump
Posted by: Uncle Sam 105h ()
Date: April 18, 2024 02:44PM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/18/report-joe-bidens-aides-call-donald-trump-hitler-pig-in-private/

a citizen who reads the news can bandy about slurs on public figures because it is sometimes fun and they really have no way to know "exactly who is responsible"

i CAN say "Ford GM outsource to china those damn facists" since i have no clue what is sharehold decision, who makes decisions shareholders can vote on, or any of that. and i don't care either: i just want them held responsible whoever it is.

BETWEEN TRUMP AND BIDEN HOWEVER - it is different

TRUMP CAN SUE HIS FINANCIAL COMPETITOR FOR LYING IN SALES AND ADVERTISING

BIDEN is not a citizen reacting to fake NEWS. TRUMP is a commercial financial political competitor.

TRUMP can prove BIDEN is defaming him publicly - associating him with someone who was assasinated by Russia.

INFACT it is BIDEN who is bombing behind Int'l lines who russia hates today. Not that russians particularly like Trump they might not. but they HATE biden i assure you.

PIG is the 1970's hippy term used in GERMANY UK and JAPAN for "AMERICAN PIG", all those countries swore they'd "get revenge on USA" for doing well while their countries could hardly pay for fuel (germany had $12/gal gas in 1970's for instance)

it was their own fault of course - USA had gas issue - problem with damn hippies like Hillary and Bill not working fucking around in schools, but USA arrested demcorats they didn't #fund them

AND THAT IS EU'S PROBLEM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump can sue him for that - it's Biden bombing and crossing Int'l borders not Trump
Posted by: hg4j6tn4 ()
Date: April 18, 2024 02:46PM

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/04/18/jon-voight-if-re-elected-trump-will-overrule-the-barbaric-animals-destroying-our-country/

this is tenuous - because voit probably got money from BIDEN (or commercial ties to), but Voit is not a political person himself

Trump would likely gain nothing but a little suing Voit - assuming voit took money from big democrats - which we don't know

Re: Trump can sue him for that - it's Biden bombing and crossing Int'l borders not Trump
Posted by: 3g4h54 ()
Date: April 18, 2024 02:47PM

the LAW is you cannot disparage your CO-WORKER so to get them fired so that your tenure appears better

nor can you disparage your commercial competitor in a commercial

Posted by: 3g4h5 ()
Date: April 18, 2024 02:49PM

i can say biden's a hitler. but i have no idea who is really funding "isreal is a cancer that must be removed" - whether it's dc niggers that hate all whites or iranian money or chinese money

it's what i'd like to know, as a citizen

Posted by: j//k/n/o ()
Date: April 18, 2024 03:02PM

Uncle Sam 105h Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not that russians particularly like Trump

Putin is having Russians assault Ukraine positions with fucking golf carts,shitty artillery rounds from North Korea,rely on Iran and china to supply basic military gear...and you think we give a fuck what russians think of our politicians?Your own politicians don't give a fuck about you...Russians are just "meat" to Putin.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.