HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"They think it's murder. And it kind of is. And I'm just okay with that. I am. There's 8 billion people in the world. I'm sorry, we won't miss you."--bill maher
Date: April 15, 2024 11:36PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "They think it's murder. And it kind of is. And I'm just okay with that. I am. There's 8 billion people in the world. I'm sorry, we won't miss you."--bill maher
Posted by: proud synagogue of satan ()
Date: April 16, 2024 12:03AM

he admits it is murder, but then he lies that he is worried about overpopulation

he knows it is all about worshipping satan

talmud, koran, and all the rest are the same

Re: "They think it's murder. And it kind of is. And I'm just okay with that. I am. There's 8 billion people in the world. I'm sorry, we won't miss you."--bill maher
Date: April 16, 2024 12:11AM

Mr. Mahdi,

Thank you for your recent refill request.

Please be advised that your order for Cariprazine has been completed.

Your prescription will be sent via express delivery to your address of record.

And remember, free shipping to Prime members!

Amazon Pharmacy thanks you.

Amazonpharmacy.png

Posted by: and then... ()
Date: April 16, 2024 08:00AM

...pull up the stats on the per capita abortion rates. Who are we killing? Nigga babies.

Democrats are on to something here... and Bill said it.

Posted by: Bassem Yousef ()
Date: April 16, 2024 08:03AM

You can't kill them. They'll keep coming back!

Posted by: Unkle Heinrich ()
Date: April 16, 2024 10:03AM

A lot of people thought Hitler was right too. I'm OK with that.

Date: April 16, 2024 10:44AM

"...pull up the stats on the per capita abortion rates. Who are we killing? Nigga babies."

exactly...and this mega doosh, maher, he was scolded by the good brother Ice Cube for calling himself a "field nigga"...he thought since he had a black girlfriend and he is a kike he had a pass to use the word publicly

he acts like he is down with the black struggle, but he is really just another child sacrificing khazaarian kike, as he proved with this quote

" You can't kill them. They'll keep coming back!"

sounds buddhist

" A lot of people thought Hitler was right too. I'm OK with that."

well, eye think a lot of people don't have the true history of Hitler

a lot stuff they say he did, he didn't do

Hitler's punishment for having the audacity to not bow down to kikes, for one, was to demonize him historically, forevermore, but we are working to change that

Posted by: hitler was a fake jew ()
Date: April 16, 2024 12:12PM

Jesus lesson to: LEARN the truth, and the truth will make you FREE
is something that fools need to learn from

hitler, hamas, koran, talmud are ALL from synagogue of satan....stop being suckers

Posted by: Trump Tales ()
Date: April 16, 2024 09:50PM

Don't believe any of it.

It all comes from the Kathedral of Krispy Kreme, the book of Konstipation.

Posted by: Bill Maher Will Face God ()
Date: April 16, 2024 11:05PM

God who may be known by many names by humans of faith as the eternal creator of all will judge when Bill Maher faces him for his leftist stance on the murder of adoptable beautiful innocent baby's by the millions in their mothers womb at any time

His eternal fate no matter how he sees God as real or fantasy , lays in the hands of God the creator of all who has always been present forever in the universe and will never leave , God is eternal as life in his holy kingdom is

Amen

Posted by: Trump Fables ()
Date: April 16, 2024 11:10PM

Don't believe any of it.

It all comes from the Cathedral of Coca-Cola, the book of Constipation.

Posted by: One Long Look ()
Date: April 16, 2024 11:12PM

At the stars in the night sky on a clear night

Will show you the true face of God that you can see as living human on earth which humans have seen since time of human life began on earth

When you die only then God shall show you his true face and judge you as a human on this earth , his judgement is eternal as God is

Date: April 17, 2024 01:58AM

to the poster who said that Hitler was frum the sin-o-gog of satan....it sounds far fetched

everyone is constipated, as constipation doesn't just happen in the intestines...eye think Trump is less constipated than anyone in the demokkkratic party

"Amen"

Amen

nobody can prove life continues after death...if you want to cee God, look in the mirror...be the living embodiment of God

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.