HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Stock Dropping Worse that Last Week Already Down %20 Percent this Morning, Down 6 to $26.70! Dropping FAST!
Posted by: Go Trump, Go Broke, Go to Jail ()
Date: April 15, 2024 10:34AM

Trump may set another record for fasting crashing stock in the history of the USA!

From $80 two weeks ago to now $26! That has to be the fast drop in NYSE history!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Stock Dropping Worse that Last Week Already Down %20 Percent this Morning, Down 6 to $26.70! Dropping FAST!
Posted by: Cut and Run Fast ()
Date: April 15, 2024 10:54AM

People know Trump will be convicted and lose the 2024 election. Best to dump the stock and cut losses.

Re: Trump Stock Dropping Worse that Last Week Already Down %20 Percent this Morning, Down 6 to $26.70! Dropping FAST!
Posted by: Nnnnvcbcc ()
Date: April 15, 2024 11:06AM

Company announced issuing more shares so the price dropped per share. Not a drop in value for the company once the shares are issued.

Posted by: It’s a campaign contribution ()
Date: April 15, 2024 11:10AM

A genius campaign, lawfare contribution

Trumps share is 2.5 billion as of today

Posted by: Screwed Over Stockholders ()
Date: April 15, 2024 11:34AM

Nnnnvcbcc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Company announced issuing more shares so the price
> dropped per share. Not a drop in value for the
> company once the shares are issued.

I'm surprised Trump is bitch smacking the fuck out of his stockholders like this. I guess it's all about Trump trying to save his ass and not about stockholders.

Sucks for people who bought the shares at $80 and now $25.

Posted by: Trump's Greatest Con in History ()
Date: April 15, 2024 12:12PM

The stock is all fluff. The stock is SPAC which not company and shell company that is guessing in on investing in Truth Social. Truth Social is losing money and users.

You would have to be fucked in the head to buy and Trump stock.

Posted by: sounds like a win to me ()
Date: April 15, 2024 12:23PM

Screwed Over Stockholders Wrote:
>
> Sucks for people who bought the shares at $80 and
> now $25.

The same bozos who yell about inflation are the same idiots getting scammed out of their retirement savings

Posted by: Trump Scam ()
Date: April 15, 2024 12:28PM

I've never seen a stock drop out so quick.

Posted by: more Trump BS ()
Date: April 15, 2024 01:12PM

Go Trump, Go Broke, Go to Jail Wrote:
> Trump may set another record for fasting crashing
> stock in the history of the USA!

It's hilarious how Trump's trying to blame the stock dropping on something Rahm Emmanuel supposedly did to screw him over, makes no sense whatsoever

Posted by: Changing "DJT" to "SCAM" Symbol ()
Date: April 15, 2024 02:48PM

The NYSE has issued a correction in the symbol of the Trump issued stock. The form symbol of DJT will now be SCAM.

Posted by: Run, Forest,Run ()
Date: April 15, 2024 03:10PM

Run, run, Forest, run from the Trump stock!!!!

Posted by: Fools Gold ()
Date: April 15, 2024 05:24PM

Possibly the worst stock in history.

Posted by: Im SO SAD ()
Date: April 15, 2024 10:14PM

My son is a 24 yr old single Trump hater who spends his life on his computer in the basement posting his hate of Trump on strange internet sites with few views , they are all mostly his posts .

He is overweight with pasty white pimply skin has no job no girl friend and depends on me for his support and the stinky stuff he calls blaze he smokes . I am so fearful of his easily hurt tearful feelings when Trump wins the presidency again .

I have fears hes going to buy a ticket to see the Golden Gate Bridge if any are left after Trump wins , but first have a grand old 10000 dollar cash fling in one of San Francisco's famous gay bars using money he just borrowed from me because that is his only dream

I don't know where he hangs out when hes home and goes out near midnight I see pee stained toilet paper on his shoe toes and pants knees and he smells like a interstate rest stop rest room when he returns at sunrise , For some strange reason he refuses to eat for a day saying hes had a big meal that night

Posted by: April 16, 2024 at 945 am ()
Date: April 16, 2024 09:47AM

Down 8% since the market opened less than an hour ago. Makes you feel sorry for the suckers who bought in. But not that sorry, because fools and their money soon part ways.

Posted by: MAGA Is All Broke Ass Losers ()
Date: April 16, 2024 09:54AM

April 16, 2024 at 945 am Wrote:
> Down 8% since the market opened less than an hour
> ago. Makes you feel sorry for the suckers who
> bought in. But not that sorry, because fools and
> their money soon part ways.

I was just thinking the same thing. That MAGA people are getting their life savings wiped out for buying the stock when it went IPO at $80 and now it's dropping fast in the 20's.

BUT, everybody knows Trump business history is that he loses all investors money and his businesses are a con game. People should have known better than give Trump money.

Posted by: Flushing sound ()
Date: April 16, 2024 12:02PM

is Trumpers money going away. As of noon, April 16, 2024 it is down 12.3% FOR THE MORNING.

It will all be OK, as long as you did not invest in Trump.

Posted by: they'll believe anything ()
Date: April 16, 2024 12:47PM

more Trump BS Wrote:
> It's hilarious how Trump's trying to blame the
> stock dropping on something Rahm Emmanuel

Ignore the fact that they paid a CEO one million dollars so he could spend $60 million chasing after $4 million. Yeah, clearly somebody else must be behind all this.

Posted by: Update! Breaking News! ()
Date: April 16, 2024 01:35PM

As of 1:33 pm, this stock is 14.5% lower than it was just a few hours ago.

Crash and burn, baby

Posted by: TMTG Lawsuits Coming Now ()
Date: April 16, 2024 03:10PM

Update! Breaking News! Wrote:
> As of 1:33 pm, this stock is 14.5% lower than it
> was just a few hours ago.
>
> Crash and burn, baby

Truth Social Announced it will start streaming news that nobody will broadcast.

Oh... you mean the "fake news" that got FOX News sued for $1.4 Billion??? That news?

Keep beating that dying stolen election narrative Trump. Might as well take down everybody in MAGA.

Posted by: DJT buyer ()
Date: April 16, 2024 03:43PM

I bought in at 26 and sold at 70. Made a quick 3200 profit on Robinhood. DJT was very good to me!

Posted by: and the market reacted ()
Date: April 16, 2024 03:50PM

TMTG Lawsuits Coming Now Wrote:
>
> Truth Social Announced it will start streaming news

Yeah, they announced a streaming service, and then their stock price dropped by 7%.

lol

Posted by: Good for you ()
Date: April 16, 2024 03:53PM

DJT buyer Wrote:
> I bought in at 26 and sold at 70. Made a quick
> 3200 profit on Robinhood. DJT was very good to me!

With Ponzi schemes, it is best to both get in and get out early, unlike those suckers who still believe in Trump and have invested their life savings in him.

Posted by: Dropping like a Rock ()
Date: April 16, 2024 05:09PM

Good for you Wrote:
> DJT buyer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I bought in at 26 and sold at 70. Made a quick
> > 3200 profit on Robinhood. DJT was very good to
> me!
>
> With Ponzi schemes, it is best to both get in and
> get out early, unlike those suckers who still
> believe in Trump and have invested their life
> savings in him.

Not really much that stockholders could. The minute after the stock went public offering the stock started dropping like a rock.

The only people making money are people buying puts and watching the stock tank.

Stock opened at $28 this morning and closed at $22. The stock seems to drop more percentages every day. Last week it was dropping at 10% a day. This week dropping at 15% to 20% a day.

Posted by: Trump is a Broke Ass Loser ()
Date: April 16, 2024 08:42PM

From $80 to $20 in just two weeks. Certainly a record breaking crash for any stock.

But, hey Trump is good at breaking records.

Posted by: Trump MAGA is White Trash ()
Date: April 17, 2024 09:38AM

You'd have to be a complete idiot to buy into a Trump Company.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.