HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Trump in Big Trouble ()
Date: April 10, 2024 09:55AM

The criminal trials are starting to take their toll and people aren't buying that Joe is too old or senile.

Republicans need to come up with a plan to replace Trump as the nominee or Biden will take this country into communist world.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: GOP Mess ()
Date: April 10, 2024 10:27AM

At some point republicans are going to replace Trump with Haley. I highly doubt Republicans are stupid enough to allow Trump to be the finally nominee.

Remember Trump hasn't been officially nominated yet at the convention. I'd guess they party will enact some rules that they can't nominate a convicted felon or a federally indicted candidate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Yes, they are ()
Date: April 10, 2024 11:10AM

GOP Mess Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I highly doubt Republicans are
> stupid enough to allow Trump to be the finally
> nominee.
>
>

Why do you think that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: victory one ()
Date: April 10, 2024 04:32PM

I would have voted for Pence if I had the chance and that would have been the first republican I ever voted for. Looks like I will have to vote Joe instead.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Back to Reality ()
Date: April 10, 2024 04:42PM

Of course OP posted no reference to any reputable polls that support his BS. Did you see the inflation report today? Joe Biden continues to destroy America

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Setting the pace ()
Date: April 10, 2024 04:46PM

Back to Reality Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Of course OP posted no reference to any reputable
> polls that support his BS. Did you see the
> inflation report today? Joe Biden continues to
> destroy America

We were disintegrating far faster in 2020. And all things considered, the fact Joe was able to slow the pace is to his credit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Back to Reality ()
Date: April 10, 2024 04:57PM

Setting the pace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Back to Reality Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Of course OP posted no reference to any
> reputable
> > polls that support his BS. Did you see the
> > inflation report today? Joe Biden continues to
> > destroy America
>
> We were disintegrating far faster in 2020. And
> all things considered, the fact Joe was able to
> slow the pace is to his credit.

How many of the 10 million illegal immigrants Joe Biden let into the country during his reign of terror are currently living with you? If the answer is zero, sit down and STFU

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: BS OP ALL DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA ()
Date: April 10, 2024 04:59PM

NOTHING BUT BS DEMOCRAT FAR LEFT JOE BIDEN HAS BEEN THE MOST OPPRESSIVE UNCARING WORSE PRESIDENT OF OUR LIVES ! JOE IS LOST ONLY THE FEW DIE HARDS WANT HIM

THE POOR TO MIDDLE CLASS WORKING AMERICANS CANT VOTE FOR MORE INFLATION AND EVEN HIGHER INTEREST RATES

DONT STOP NOW OP !

KEEP AMUSING US WITH MORE OF YOUR DEMOCRAT BS LIES AND PURE PROPAGANDA !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: There it is ()
Date: April 10, 2024 05:00PM

Back to Reality Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Of course OP posted no reference to any reputable
> polls that support his BS. Did you see the
> inflation report today? Joe Biden continues to
> destroy America

https://www.wgbh.org/news/politics/2024-04-10/mass-poll-finds-likely-voters-lean-more-to-biden-echoing-national-trends

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: LOST LOL ! ()
Date: April 10, 2024 05:06PM

Then TRUMP GOT 3 MIRACLE VAXES OUT IN RECORD TIME AND THE TIDE TURNED SLOWLY TO HELL AFTER BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT

WE SHALL NEVER FORGET THE PAIN OF DEMOCRAT JOE BIDEN'S RECORD HIGHEST EVER GAS AND DIESEL FUEL PRICES HIGHEST COSTS IN 40 YEARS AND JOE'S MASSIVE RAISE IN US INTEREST RATES

NEVER AGAIN BIDEN NEVER AGAIN DEMOCRATS !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: RIGGED BS DEMOCRAT POLLS ()
Date: April 10, 2024 05:07PM

WE all have done that been there OP !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: not. sure ()
Date: April 10, 2024 07:59PM

Trump in Big Trouble Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The criminal trials are starting to take their
> toll and people aren't buying that Joe is too old
> or senile.
>
> Republicans need to come up with a plan to replace
> Trump as the nominee or Biden will take this
> country into communist world.

If Trump is on the ballot it means a win for Biden.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: People Are Not Buying ?? ()
Date: April 10, 2024 09:19PM

That Joes too old fumbling and senile ....Listen your as senile and fumbling as JOE BIDEN ! AND YOUR ONLY A 20 Some young far left commie wannabe at that !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Land of the freaks ()
Date: April 11, 2024 05:06AM

I would love to see Kammy take over for Joe!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: mmmmmm ()
Date: April 11, 2024 07:30AM

Land of the freaks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would love to see Kammy take over for Joe!

Me too!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Kneeneck that orange fuck ()
Date: April 11, 2024 07:48AM


clown-teeth.gif


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: btc ()
Date: April 11, 2024 08:10AM

Everyone loves Joe!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Tan voting machine ()
Date: April 11, 2024 10:02AM

victory one Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would have voted for Pence if I had the chance
> and that would have been the first republican I
> ever voted for. Looks like I will have to vote Joe
> instead.

Yeah, Pence has proven he is legit and would be a great leader. Maybe he could get a shot in 2028

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: This one small thing ()
Date: April 11, 2024 11:10AM

Tan voting machine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> victory one Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I would have voted for Pence if I had the
> chance
> > and that would have been the first republican I
> > ever voted for. Looks like I will have to vote
> Joe
> > instead.
>
> Yeah, Pence has proven he is legit and would be a
> great leader. Maybe he could get a shot in 2028

Pence is done but at least he did this one thing that makes him an American citizen.
He can die unashamed for his life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: not so sure ()
Date: April 12, 2024 03:55AM

This one small thing Wrote:
>
> Pence is done but at least he did this one thing
> that makes him an American citizen.
> He can die unashamed for his life.

Pence was still a Republican though. That proves that he is still a bitch ass coward.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: XXL Larry ()
Date: April 12, 2024 04:13PM

Good to know that Biden will win!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Bidenomics ()
Date: April 12, 2024 07:34PM

Libtards, tge government own numbers show inflation is up 20% since Biden took office. No one is going to vote for that. Plus he has let 10 million illegal immigrants into the country, many of whom are terrorists and commit violent crimes. Americans know that Trump did much better on these issues. Biden is toast come November

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Poor Cant Find Low Cost Housing ()
Date: April 12, 2024 11:50PM

Its packed with illegals Biden lured in and let stay in the USA !

No one wants another 4 not even 1 of this stupid Democrat crap but the well off pompous ass liberal elites

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Nothing scares me anymore ()
Date: April 13, 2024 01:14PM

Joe gets my vote and 50 bucks a month.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Why??? ()
Date: April 13, 2024 08:26PM

Nothing scares me anymore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Joe gets my vote and 50 bucks a month.


Why do you hate America son? Don’t you know this senile old fool molests children and showered naked with his 11 year old daughter? You must be a pedophile.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Gotta Wonder ()
Date: April 13, 2024 10:02PM

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2024/4/13/cpd-officer-crls-firearm-incident/

Harvard Crimson : Officer in school discharged handgun left on hook in toilet stall

Sounds like he needs a "Massachusetts" trigger on that Glock a 50 pound pull one so he cant shoot himself or anyone else and a crazy hating coward can't grab his gun and shoot others in a killing spree of 17+1 rounds of nasty 9 mm +P jacketed hollow points

Well since Democrats run a firearms oppressed police state in Mass and criminals have all the guns they want where police are only minutes away when your life can be gone in seconds , and their schools and colleges are no gun death traps where the law abiding can't carry or even get a concealed carry permit unless your last name is Kennedy and your rich , and they may be denied too !

Guess this is the best they can do up far left Mass ! What a horrible shame for one of the birthplaces of American liberty and place where so many brave Americans entered our US Armed forces to fight for this countries life , to now be so downtrodden on the rights of the people to oppress the rights of Americans while giving the upper hand to violent criminals !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: dial soap ()
Date: April 14, 2024 05:42AM

Nothing scares me anymore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Joe gets my vote and 50 bucks a month.

better up that to 80 a month to cover for inflation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: flag pole ()
Date: April 14, 2024 09:05AM

dial soap Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nothing scares me anymore Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Joe gets my vote and 50 bucks a month.
>
> better up that to 80 a month to cover for
> inflation.

Inflation caused by Trump and his virus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: venting 12 ()
Date: April 19, 2024 04:07AM

Gotta Wonder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2024/4/13/cpd-o
> fficer-crls-firearm-incident/
>
> Harvard Crimson : Officer in school discharged
> handgun left on hook in toilet stall
>
> Sounds like he needs a "Massachusetts" trigger on
> that Glock a 50 pound pull one so he cant shoot
> himself or anyone else and a crazy hating coward
> can't grab his gun and shoot others in a killing
> spree of 17+1 rounds of nasty 9 mm +P jacketed
> hollow points
>
> Well since Democrats run a firearms oppressed
> police state in Mass and criminals have all the
> guns they want where police are only minutes away
> when your life can be gone in seconds , and their
> schools and colleges are no gun death traps where
> the law abiding can't carry or even get a
> concealed carry permit unless your last name is
> Kennedy and your rich , and they may be denied too
> !
>
> Guess this is the best they can do up far left
> Mass ! What a horrible shame for one of the
> birthplaces of American liberty and place where so
> many brave Americans entered our US Armed forces
> to fight for this countries life , to now be so
> downtrodden on the rights of the people to oppress
> the rights of Americans while giving the upper
> hand to violent criminals !

you seem very cowardly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: ok ok ok ok ok ok ()
Date: April 20, 2024 07:22AM

XXL Larry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good to know that Biden will win!

Don't take it for granted. Send money to the Biden victory fund now!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Libtard Logic ()
Date: April 20, 2024 11:00AM

I wholeheartedly agree with the libtard above. All libtards should send a significant portion of your income to Joe Biden’s victory fund. The illegal aliens he has let in the country want better hotels and food, and Ukraine wants another 100 billion too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: my YH ()
Date: April 22, 2024 08:16AM

Sunshine mixed with a thunderstorm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: @ 4 more ()
Date: April 22, 2024 04:03PM

4 more years for Biden!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Victor Votesalot ()
Date: April 23, 2024 06:33AM

btc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Everyone loves Joe!


I sure do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Bobby Ballotstuffer ()
Date: April 23, 2024 12:30PM

At least we know Trup will not win Virginia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: JAFL ()
Date: April 23, 2024 04:08PM

Victor Votesalot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> btc Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Everyone loves Joe!
>
>
> I sure do.


You are both faggots who love a senile old fool who is destroying America and showered naked with his 11 year old daughter and molests little girls. You are despicable

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: NX ()
Date: April 24, 2024 03:57AM

not. sure Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump in Big Trouble Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The criminal trials are starting to take their
> > toll and people aren't buying that Joe is too
> old
> > or senile.
> >
> > Republicans need to come up with a plan to
> replace
> > Trump as the nominee or Biden will take this
> > country into communist world.
>
> If Trump is on the ballot it means a win for
> Biden.

Looks that way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Becky Ballotstuffer ()
Date: April 25, 2024 04:29AM

Things are looking worse for Trump every day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: I made a Joenation. ()
Date: May 02, 2024 04:32AM

I gave Joe some money and now he is blowing up my inbox asking for more!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Joe Nation ()
Date: May 02, 2024 08:26AM

Joenations are pouring in!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: peace in the valley ()
Date: May 03, 2024 12:58PM

Biden is doing better each day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: magical powers ()
Date: May 08, 2024 07:06AM

I just sent a 100 dollar Joenation!

Options: ReplyQuote
Kamagra 100mg kaufen
Date: May 08, 2024 07:23AM

Wie bei jedem Medikament sollten Anwender vor der Einnahme von Kamagra 100mg kaufen die Packungsbeilage sorgfältig lesen und alle Anweisungen des Arztes oder Apothekers befolgen. Es ist wichtig, mögliche Kontraindikationen zu berücksichtigen und mit einem Fachmann zu sprechen, um sicherzustellen, dass Kamagra sicher und geeignet ist. Obwohl Kamagra 100mg kaufen im Allgemeinen gut vertragen wird, können einige Personen Nebenwirkungen erleben, die Übelkeit, Kopfschmerzen, Schwindel oder Sehstörungen umfassen können. Es ist wichtig, sofort einen Arzt aufzusuchen, wenn diese auftreten oder anhalten.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kamagra 100mg kaufen
Posted by: team Joe ()
Date: May 08, 2024 09:52AM

GO JOE!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: getting away ()
Date: May 08, 2024 01:02PM

magical powers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just sent a 100 dollar Joenation!

Thank you for your service to our country.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: single poll ()
Date: May 09, 2024 05:11PM

Wow!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: stronger every day ()
Date: May 12, 2024 04:06AM

Trump gets weaker every day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: G.I. Joe ()
Date: May 14, 2024 07:46PM

GO JOE!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: paint bucket ()
Date: May 15, 2024 05:17PM

BLUE WAVE!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: irrelevant ()
Date: May 15, 2024 05:31PM

Joe Biden will not be the Democrat nominee. You can bank on that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: Mark Post ()
Date: May 15, 2024 06:17PM

irrelevant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Joe Biden will not be the Democrat nominee. You
> can bank on that.

This post has been marked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All Major Polls Now Show Biden Leading Over Trump By At Least +5 Points
Posted by: pure American ()
Date: May 18, 2024 03:46AM

stronger every day Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump gets weaker every day.

He looks close to death when he comes out of the courthouse.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **    **  **    **  ********   *******  
 **         **  **    **  **      **     **     ** 
 **          ****      ****       **            ** 
 ******       **        **        **      *******  
 **           **        **        **            ** 
 **           **        **        **     **     ** 
 **           **        **        **      *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.