HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
J6 prosecuter/fudge packer patrick douglas scruggs stabs motorist in road rage repeatedly while being filmed
Date: April 05, 2024 04:24PM

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/apr/1/patrick-scruggs-prosecutor-who-helped-indict-jan-6/

A former U.S. prosecutor from Tampa who helped the federal government indict Florida residents accused of participating in the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol is about to stand trial himself.

According to court records, Patrick Douglas Scruggs is expected at the Pinellas County Justice Center on May 3 at 8:30 a.m. for a pre-trial hearing on allegations that he stabbed a 35-year-old man with a pocket knife during a road rage incident last year.

Mr. Scruggs, 38, who has been released on bond, was arrested last September and faces three felony counts of armed burglary, aggravated battery and aggravated assault.

The former prosecutor made previous court appearances since his arrest.

The Florida Highway Patrol arrested and charged Mr. Scruggs on Sept. 26 after he allegedly stabbed a fellow motorist following a crash on the Howard Frankland Bridge in Tampa.

The incident happened when a Florida couple traveling on Interstate 275 stopped to check on a driver slumped behind the wheel of a vehicle stopped on the bridge shortly before 9:24 a.m.

Instead, the slumped driver, 35, woke up and accelerated forward, crashing into the couple’s sedan. He then shifted into reverse and attempted to get around the couple’s sedan, according to troopers, only to hit Mr. Scruggs‘ sedan as he drove by.

According to police, Mr. Scruggs pulled over, walked up, broke a window and stabbed the driver with a pocketknife. The couple who had initially stopped to help then tried to lend assistance to the stabbing victim, but police said Mr. Scruggs tried to stab them before they ran.

Mr. Scruggs was detained by a St. Petersburg Police Department officer who witnessed the commotion as he drove by.

The stabbing victim was taken to a local hospital with injuries that authorities described as serious but not life-threatening. Following his arrest, Mr. Scruggs was released from the Pinellas County Jail after posting $65,000 bail.

Mr. Scruggs‘ case upset many Jan. 6 defendants including Adam Johnson, also known as “Lectern Guy” because of the viral video of him sauntering around the Capitol with a podium from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office.

“This is my first prosecutor after J6. He’s been charged and will be spending a significant amount of time in jail when he is convicted,” Johnson posted on social media.

Johnson was sentenced in February 2022 to 75 days in prison and fined $5,000 for his role in the January 6 riot.

Johnson also railed against Mr. Scruggs getting released on bail with relatively few restrictions compared to the treatment he and others received

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2024 04:26PM by the real General Mahdi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: J6 prosecuter/fudge packer patrick douglas scruggs stabs motorist in road rage
Date: April 05, 2024 04:24PM

all Trump's enemies are violent faggots

https://rumble.com/v4mxoyc-breaking-news-j6-prosecutor-out-free-after-stabbing.html

"According to police, Mr. Scruggs pulled over, walked up, broke a window and stabbed the driver with a pocketknife. The couple who had initially stopped to help then tried to lend assistance to the stabbing victim, but police said Mr. Scruggs tried to stab them before they ran."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2024 04:28PM by the real General Mahdi.

Re: J6 prosecuter/fudge packer patrick douglas scruggs stabs motorist in road rage repeatedly while being filmed
Date: April 05, 2024 04:33PM

https://twitter.com/lecternleader/status/1707417495714328933

I hope the victim of this stabbing is recovering well and will not have any long-term health issues as a result of the violent assault.

My time with Mr. Scruggs was short, but his message was clear, "Everyone needs to be held accountable for their actions." While I was never afforded the luxury of innocence until proven guilty, I refuse to deny him that right. Everyone has the right to defense and counsel, and he will have his opportunity to explain why he was seen holding a weapon over the victim who was covered in blood.

What I will speak on are the double standards of the bail conditions. Mr. Scruggs has been accused of aggravated battery, aggravated assault, and armed burglary, all of which are felonies. Mr. Scruggs posted bail within 24 hours of his arrest and was given no additional conditions for his release even though he is clearly a threat to his community.

After spending four days in isolation at Pinellas County Jail, Mr. Scruggs appeared as the prosecutor in my case in Tampa, he demanded my passport be taken, my firearms turned over, random drug testing be administered, an ankle monitor be worn, my travel restricted to the middle district of Florida, and a nightly curfew. The crimes I were accused of were non-violent and non-drug related.

It is blatantly clear to see that justice is no longer a double-edged sword but a blunt instrument used by an authoritative regime.

Re: J6 prosecuter/fudge packer patrick douglas scruggs stabs motorist in road rage repeatedly while being filmed
Posted by: Libtards are psychotic ()
Date: April 06, 2024 01:13PM

How long until one of the black ladies prosecuting Trump get busted for something like this?

Posted by: Ama ()
Date: April 06, 2024 01:22PM

This is the best news is some time!!!

Hahaha u liberal faggot control freaks

Posted by: Asking for a friend ()
Date: April 06, 2024 01:22PM

Letitia James seems to have it in for Trump. I am sure she is a good lawyer otherwise people would not have voted for her and President Biden wouldn’t have considered her for the Supreme Court. However, I don’t think she likes white people very much and would certainly benefit from having a big hard white cock between those big sloppy titties of hers and taking a long ride on the white love missile. Does anyone know if she does anal?

we don't like no scruggs, a scruggs is a thug who stabs civilians in their stum-mug
Date: April 06, 2024 01:24PM

well, to me black equates to Godliness and Holiness, so eye wouldn't call those bed warmers black...

but to answer the question, not sure, but if any of them do get busted for something like that, since its Final Four time, om going with maxine waters getting busted for committing a violent psychopathic act against a defenseless civilian...dat bitch is a like an angry rattlesnake....

good looks bumping this thread, eye completely forgot about this scrub scruggs

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2024 01:28PM by the real General Mahdi.

Posted by: White liberal faggot ()
Date: April 06, 2024 01:28PM

Ha ha ha ha

This is great news
Put him in a cell with J6’ers so they tear his white liberal fsggot as a new asshole

You that whitey you!

Re: we don't like no scruggs, a scruggs is a thug who stabs civilians in their stum-mug
Date: April 06, 2024 01:30PM

"This is the best news is some time!!!

Hahaha u liberal faggot control freaks"

did you cee the video of him stabbing the motherfucker?

that just shows you whut kind of psychopath's the O.G. Trump is up against

Re: we don't like no scruggs, a scruggs is a thug who stabs civilians in their stum-mug
Date: April 06, 2024 01:32PM

"Letitia James seems to have it in for Trump. I am sure she is a good lawyer otherwise people would not have voted for her and President Biden wouldn’t have considered her for the Supreme Court. However, I don’t think she likes white people very much and would certainly benefit from having a big hard white cock between those big sloppy titties of hers and taking a long ride on the white love missile. Does anyone know if she does anal?"

once again, you did the set up for that routine up jussssssst right

kudos

Posted by: Violence can not be accepted ()
Date: April 06, 2024 02:03PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "This is the best news is some time!!!
>
> Hahaha u liberal faggot control freaks"
>
> did you cee the video of him stabbing the
> motherfucker?
>
> that just shows you whut kind of psychopath's the
> O.G. Trump is up against

No sir, I don’t like violence by any race or political views
I know society and how people are now, I been around long enough and an easy target, I know how people are

This violent libtard needs to be publicly humiliated, publicly humiliated as a known libtard and conservative hater, no violence, just publicly humiliated and labeled a bigot as a libtard is all we need

"NIP IT!!!!"---Barney Fife
Date: April 06, 2024 02:53PM

yeah, its pretty gruesome, don't blame you

this illustrates why its good to have a legal firearm on your person, if one is having a medical emergency and a kkkovid bioweapon shedding zombie anti Trumper is trying to break the car window and stab a motherfucka up, one has a chance to nip that situation in the bud, on da strenffffff.... otherwise, hopefully you got a good size umbrella in the back seat or sum bear spray or a stun gun

peace to Ahmed Gahaf, for putting his life on the line to do his civic duty, and got a knife waved in his face menacingly by the libtard zombie

Re: "NIP IT!!!!"---Barney Fife
Posted by: Kmcaj ()
Date: April 06, 2024 04:57PM

> yeah, its pretty gruesome, don't blame you
>
> this illustrates why its good to have a legal
> firearm on your person, if one is having a medical
> emergency and a kkkovid bioweapon shedding zombie
> anti Trumper is trying to break the car window and
> stab a motherfucka up, one has a chance to nip
> that situation in the bud, on da strenffffff....
> otherwise, hopefully you got a good size umbrella
> in the back seat or sum bear spray or a stun gun
>
> peace to Ahmed Gahaf, for putting his life on the
> line to do his civic duty, and got a knife waved
> in his face menacingly by the libtard zombie

We need more good people carrying weapons

Posted by: What we really need ()
Date: April 06, 2024 09:29PM

Is for everyone to listen to the beautiful music of Meade Skelton and just calm the fuck down. Meade is the answer!

Date: April 07, 2024 09:46AM

" We need more good people carrying weapons"

facts

" Is for everyone to listen to the beautiful music of Meade Skelton and just calm the fuck down. Meade is the answer!"

facts

Posted by: Wmww ()
Date: April 07, 2024 10:55AM

> " We need more good people carrying weapons"
>
> facts
>
>
> " Is for everyone to listen to the beautiful music
> of Meade Skelton and just calm the fuck down.
> Meade is the answer!"
>
>
> facts

Meade Skelton and guns will bring world peace!

Date: April 29, 2024 04:15PM

is scrubbs still on the loose?

has he stabbed any one else?

Posted by: Wke ()
Date: April 29, 2024 05:18PM

> is scrubbs still on the loose?
>
> has he stabbed any one else?

I think he chillin wit diddy

Date: April 29, 2024 09:09PM

lol

scrubbs chillin' wit the diddler

sittin' in the passenger side of his best friends ride...
Date: May 15, 2024 01:08PM

if you cee mr. scrubbs on the street, stay away, he a very dangerous man

Posted by: everphukt ()
Date: May 15, 2024 09:34PM

> "do you think eye just post shit up without researching it first?"

You're a wannabee gold miner, except you're always throwing excited girlie tantrums about your pyrite discoveries.

> "not on my watch"

You were never assigned a "watch"

Your anonymous posts support the likelihood that you lack legitimate qualification.

The resentment you use when referencing official citations is a probable result of a personal or professional setback.

Your prodigious postings are the only obstacle preventing a deadly workplace shooting.

Posted by: Prodigious ()
Date: May 15, 2024 10:02PM

Hee hee.

Date: May 15, 2024 10:15PM

yes, its just so clever and entertaining....especially after the 100th time.....

Date: May 16, 2024 07:48AM

You're a wannabee gold miner, except you're always throwing excited girlie tantrums about your pyrite discoveries.

> "not on my watch"

Your anonymous posts support the likelihood that you lack legitimate qualification.

The resentment you use when referencing official citations is a probable result of a personal or professional setback.

Your prodigious postings are the only obstacle preventing a deadly workplace shooting.

Date: May 16, 2024 09:50AM

how clever!

but, Mr. scrubbs, sitting in the passenger side of his best friend's ride, internet postings didn't prevent him from a near deadly stabbing of a person suffering frum a medical emergency

is he still on the loose?

J6 prosecutors are a dangerous bunch

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2024 09:51AM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: May 16, 2024 06:38PM

> "not on my watch"

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.